The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changers One: Support Group

mc, md, mf, ff, cb

Synopsis: A group of reluctant super powered people meet again to deal with being ostracized from society, and a new-guy mixes things up.

When you tell a story you need to start at the beginning, go to the middle, and stop at the end. If you start in the middle, you will have no idea what is going on. To explain this let me tell you what happened in the middle of this story about a group of changers.

A snap shot of the middle of the story has two men in the corner of a room, passionately making out. There is one man sitting in a chair with his legs propped up on the back of a fourth man, who is on his hands and knees. The man in the chair is watching two unbelievably sexy naked women dance provocatively with the occasional rubbing of their bare tits and pussy against each other. I will say that you probably have no idea what is going on, who these people are, or what will happen next. Thus, let me start this story at the beginning.

“Walt! Step away from the coffee maker,” an Asian man in his thirties said with some force.

The man, Walt, who was looking at the large metal coffee maker confused jumped at the sound. The room was the top floor of a four-story building. The building was a school at one point, but now was a community center which had rooms that could be rented out by anyone, for a price. The rooms consisted of bare wood floors, orange plastic chairs with metal legs which were stacked in the corner. The large windows looked out on the busy street below, and trees that had grown almost to the fourth floor. The coffee maker in question was on a folding plastic table and there was a sleeve of Styrofoam cups nearby.

“Jesus, Jack, will you not do that,” the white man with thinning dark hair said holding his chest like he was having a heart attack.

“No,” Jack said. “Let the guy who owns and runs his own coffee shop make the coffee. Besides I brought a new flavor to try.”

“I have no problem being your Guinee pig,” Walt said stepping back. “What is it?”

“I roasted this batch with ginger and cloves,” Jack said expertly setting up the coffee maker. “If you all like it then I might have something for Thanksgiving.”

“Four months away,” Walt grumbled.

The door to the room opened and in walked two women. One was tall and thin, like that of a dancer. Her hair was straight black, and had the face of an Italian woman sporting a large nose and high cheekbones. The other woman was a short overweight white woman. Her blond hair was straggly and curly, and her body looked like she hadn’t skipped a meal in a long time.

“Hey Marcy, hey Debby,” Walt said waving.

“Debra,” the tall Italian woman said with a thick New York accent. “Why do you keep calling me Debby?”

“To annoy you,” three voices said at the same time.

“I brought cupcakes,” Marcy said holding up a peach-colored flat box. “Can you guess which one’s my daughters helped with?” Marcy put the cupcake box on the table and opened the thin cardboard box. Half the cupcakes looked like works of art with frosting that looked so much like real flowers they could have been a bouquet. The other half had globs of frosting on them in various colors, shapes that were indistinguishable, and one looked like a thumb had been pushed into the middle.

“Pete will eat them,” Jack said giving them a look.

“I’ve never known Pete to pass up free food,” Marcy said.

“Oh, say Walt, I ran into Karen at the grocery store,” Debra said. “Karen said she’d be late tonight since with her manager on vacation she’s the one closing up the sewage treatment plant tonight. I said, I’d pass that info on.”

“I’m devastated, my night is ruined,” Marcy said in mock distress. “How will I ever get through the night? I need a cupcake.”

“Need,” Walt said doing finger quotes as Marcy took a cupcake with a large glob of green frosting on it.

Jack dispensed some of the brewed coffee while the machine still chugged away and took a sip. “I like this,” Jack said to everyone, “but I want honest opinions.”

Just then the door opened and an older man walked in. His hair was short and white. His face was wrinkled. He was breathing heavy like he was winded from walking up the stairs. “I smell coffee and sugar,” He said.

“Hey Pete,” Debra said with a wave.

“Hey Debby,” Pete said and the woman growled a warning to his smiling face. “Oh Lord, tell me Walt didn’t make the coffee.”

“Don’t worry that was me,” Jack said.

“Oh, thank God,” Pete said and took an offered Styrofoam cup. Pete took a sip and made a face. “Ginger and cloves,” Pete said and took another sip. “It needs nutmeg and cinnamon.”

“I tried,” Pete said in excuse. “They didn’t roast up right. I was hoping this was close enough.”

“Cinnamon creamer, topped with nutmeg?” Marcy offered.

Just then the door opened and a young man in a black leather jacket poked his head in. “Um, excuse me, is this the support group?” The young man asked.

“The changer support group, yes,” Walt said, “but you don’t need to be a changer to come and talk, if you want. We welcome everyone.”

The young man came all the way in. He was in his early twenties and by the look of his face it had been a hard life. His black hair was slicked back with gel. His jacket was over a black t-shirt. His blue jeans were worn and starting to fray at the knees and cuffs. His basketball shoes were new and bright white. His hands were large and strong. He had on a brand-new smart watch.

“How about we get started,” Walt said and everyone went over to get a chair to sit in a circle. Pete went back and plucked a daffodil cupcake and refilled his coffee before sitting down. Now that everyone was seated, they went in a circle to talk.

“Hello, my name is Walt, first names only here, and I am a changer,” Walt said with a nod to the newcomer. “I realized I was a changer five years ago, and things did not go well. I was kicked out of my law firm. My bank dropped me. I almost had my house taken away from me. If it wasn’t for my wife, I’m not sure what I would have done. Thankfully she supported me all the way to making and setting up my own bank. We take anyone, changers included. Next.”

“Hello my name is Jack, and I’m a changer,” Jack said with a sigh. “I found out I was a changer when I was barely in my teens. My parents were first generation Americans from Southern China, and freaked out that I was a changer. My grandparents set them straight. I was their child, and no matter what I was to be cherished as the next generation. I got my education in biology and botany and using DNAs splicing I created a heartier coffee plant. It pissed me off that my patent for the coffee plant was stolen, and I was told that since I was a changer that I had no right to sue, but I’m challenging that ruling. For now, I own and operate the Three-Genes Coffee shop just west of here.”

“Hi, I’m Debra, not Debby, so don’t even go there, and I’m a changer,” Debra said. “I realized I was a changer in high school, and I went from the popular girl to an outcast overnight. My boyfriend dumped me. My friends stopped talking to me. My parents kicked me out of the house. My aunt took me in, and gave dad, her brother, the riot act for kicking me out. I went to trade school and became an electric line operator. So, when the power goes out, I’m out there in the wind, cold, and wet getting you electricity so you can turn the lights back on. You can thank me now.”

“Thank you, Debby,” Pete said with a grin.

“Asshole,” Debra said under her breath but with a slight smile.

“Hi, I’m Marcy, and I’m a changer,” Marcy said with a happy smile. “I found out I was a changer when I was in culinary school. No one gave me a problem. All they cared about was how my food tasted. I met my husband, and on our first date I told him I was a changer. He was a little shocked, but didn’t care, and that was before he tasted my cooking. We got married, and half of his family didn’t like that he was marrying a changer, but the rest showed up. Walt set me up with a loan to start my cupcake business, and that’s how I met him and all of you, except for you.” Marcy nodded at the young man in the leather jacket.

“Um, hi, my name is Adam, and I’m a changer,” Adam said a little shy. “Do I need to go into my whole life story?”

“You’re free to give as much or as little information as you’d like,” Walt said. “This group is here to support and help those of us that are changers for moral support or for contacts.”

“Cool,” Adam said and nodded to Pete.

“Hi, I’m Pete, and I’ve been told I’m a changer,” Pete said.

“You’ve been told?” Adam said quietly, but everyone heard.

“Oh yeah,” Pete said with his rasping wheezy voice. “I was a major salesman for P, F, and K Electronics. I was pulling in six figures a year. I had a hot young wife. I was top of the world, and then I was pushed off. My insurance company said I’d get five percent off my rate if I had a full medical work up, which involved an MRI scan. Two days after the scan I was fired since they claimed they were making personnel cuts to save money. I call the insurance company to find out how long I had coverage for, and was told I was dropped from coverage for being a changer. P, F, and K fired me for being a changer, but not coming out and saying so. I lost everything. My job, pension, wife, house, car, and all of my 401k was gone. Here’s the real fucked up thing. I’ve never once changed in my life! The MRI showed that nerve cluster that changers have, but not once have I changed, ever! So, now, I sell used cars at Wrecked but Ridable.”

“Wait, what’s this about MRI scans?” Adam asked. “I thought that proof of being a changer was only those C-cards.”

“The changer cards are simply and enzyme test,” Jack said. “The drop of blood used has a certain enzyme that is present in a person’s body when they actually change. However, the enzyme is naturally filtered from the body over time. If a person hasn’t changed in about three months, then the enzyme is at levels that aren’t detectable. That’s why Pete’s insurance company had everyone do an MRI scan. The only real way to see if a person is a changer is that all changers have a nerve cluster in their brain just before the Cingulate gyrus.”

“I thought you just focused really hard on one point, and boom,” Adam said shocked.

“He says ‘boom’,” Debra said with a smile. “Sorry I find that funny because when I change, I can make anything I touch into a bomb.”

“Really?” Adam asked.

“Bombs in my hands,” Debra said looking down at her normal looking hands. “I can also skim along the ground at almost the speed of sound, but I can’t go higher than about two inches. Also, my skin becomes harder than steel. So, that’s my trifecta.”

Adam looked confused. “You say trifecta like it means something,” Adam said.

Walt chimed in. “Adam, how much do you really know about changers?” Walt finally asked.

Adam seemed to hesitate before saying, “I focus and, in a flash, I’m turned into a tall, broad shouldered, square jawed, superhero. Then everyone freaks out and runs away.”

“Yeah, that’s what happens,” Jake said nodding his head. “It’s more involved than that. That cluster of nerves in your brain, somehow, swaps out the cells in your body with cells from, what people think, is another dimension. Those cells can tap into an energy that will fall into a number of different categories. The only thing that is certain is that, whatever your changer super power is, you look like someone from a comic book, and have powers almost straight out of a comic book. It can be one power or three, and the power, or powers, always lend to the trifecta of transportation, defense, and offense. My only power is teleportation, but with it I can move myself or other items anywhere I can see. I can set up a teleportation portal to defend against anything coming at me. I can also teleport anything I touch, or open a portal under someone, and make them reappear several feet up, and then I let gravity take over.”

“I can walk through walls,” Marcy said with a smile. “I can also make a sleep gas that is both offensive and defensive.”

Walt said, “I can turn into energy, which is great for zipping through power lines and over radio waves. I can shoot electric bolts, but my accuracy leaves much to be desired. I can also create shields of energy the size of a car that, so far, nothing has been able to get through.”

“He says that, but I swear a squirt gun could take him down,” Pete said with a wheeze.

“Wait,” Adam said holding up his hand with the very expensive smart watch on it. “If you all can change, and then wait three months for the C-cards to no longer work, why don’t you?”

There was grumbling before Debra shot out, “You can’t have children if you’re a changer.”

Adam blinked. “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Adam said looking at everyone.

“If a man changes, and ejaculates,” Jack said clinically. “That ejaculate contains no sperm. There isn’t even dead sperm, but just no sperm at all. Women also do not menstruate in changer form.”

“If a woman is a changer and she is pregnant, one of the deliberately unwritten rules is she is to never change until after birth,” Marcy said. “That’s what I was told when I had my girls. If I changed while pregnant it would kill my kid while she was inside me. No one tells female changers this because they hate us.”

“Now if you don’t plan on having children, or having any more children, that’s a different story,” Debra said.

“So, you could change and stay changed as long as you don’t plan on having kids,” Adam said. “So, why don’t you?”

“Why don’t you?” Walt asked. “I know why I don’t. I don’t need to. I don’t need super powers to do good things. I don’t need to look like a male model to be attractive to my wife. I am human, despite what people say.”

“Don’t get me wrong I’ve been tempted to use my powers on my girls,” Marcy said. “Sleep gas would solve so many of my ‘I don’t want to go to bed’ problems with those two. However, that’s not how I should treat my daughters, and I won’t. I can be a hero Mom just by making cupcakes that look like their favorite cartoon characters.”

“That may be all fine and good for you people, but I have a different reason,” Debra said. “I would probably kill someone if I was constantly in changed mode. I may look like a big chested porn star, but I would still be me, and working the electric lines with almost all men can get tiresome. If I was always ready to blow something up, then there would be so many hands that would become red mist after smacking my butt. The only time I really change is when drunk guys start hitting on me when we’re far from home. They really don’t like a tall imposing woman with muscles larger than theirs.”

“Sure, tempt me with a good time,” Pete said.

“Think of changers as a loaded and cocked gun,” Walt said ignoring Pete. “It is perfectly normal for people to fear something that could hurt or kill them or their family. That’s always been why people have ostracized changers. People who are not changers fight, get angry, even destroy things. Now you get people who fight, get angry, and can destroy things just by looking at them. You can understand why people hate changers.”

“The only real thing that can take down a changer is another changer,” Marcy said her smile slipping. “If you see someone who’s angry change, most people just run for it.”

“Which is smart,” Debra said.

“I don’t agree,” Walt said. “If you are a changer, and another changer is causing a problem, then you should use your abilities to end the aggression.”

“That’s what cops do,” Pete injected. “They have the gun and the authority. Changers just have the gun. Introduce a better citizen’s arrest measure and you’ve got something.”

“You don’t want to kill those people in charge, who want to send you all to prison?” Adam asked.

“Kill, no,” Jack said shaking his head. “Legally fight, yes, I feel that something written on paper that everyone agrees to follow is better for everyone. What we need is for people to stop fearing changers, and start trusting us not to do something wrong.”

“It all goes back to trust,” Debra said. “Do you trust people not to walk past and disintegrate you with a touch? When people start realizing that most changers, not all mind you, are not a threat, then we can start making society changes.”

“There are so many people out there that want me dead because of what I am,” Adam complained. “I think we need to fight for our rights, and I don’t mean just using lawyers.”

“Yeah,” Pete said in a way that was not agreement. Pete walked over, grabbed another cupcake and some more coffee. He wandered over to the large windows and looked out.

“We choose the people in government that represent us,” Walt said kindly. “That is our voice in things. We need to find and choose people who value us as people, gifted, but normal people.”

“Is normal the word you want to use,” Debra joked.

“I’m overweight,” Marcy said waving down at her body. “Through poor life choices, and too many cupcakes, I’ve done this to myself, and because of this I get certain advantages. I get the large seat on airplanes. My insurance is different. I even get to have a discount at the YMCA if I ever sign up. However, because of how I was born, even if I never use them, my powers make me different too. One was a choice, and I get advantages, but the other was a fluke at birth, and I get degraded.”

“We should not be degraded,” Adam complained. “We should stand up, use our powers, and fight.” There were murmurs of ‘no’ all around with the shaking of heads to emphasis this.

“Okay, I’ve had enough,” Pete said.

“Of my coffee?” Jack asked.

“No, it’s grown on me,” Pete stated coming back to his chair next to Adam. “I’ve had enough of this guy,” Pete said jerking his thumb at Adam.

“What?” Adam asked, and the others were confused too.

“Walt here is the soul of this group,” Pete said pointing to the leader. “He’s the one that brings us together to talk about the shit we go through on a weekly basis. Jack is the smartest person I’ve ever met. Jack knows things that I would never even consider knowing. Debra is the hot one that has no filter and says it like it is. Marcy is the lovable one of our group. Marcy would smile at a car about to run her over. You haven’t met Karen but she’s the impulsive one that reacts instantly. I, on the other hand, am the suspicious one of our little club.”

“What’s suspicious about me?” Adam asked shocked, but not pulling it off well.

“Oh, so many things,” Pete said sounding sad. “That leather jacket is worn, but fits you, but by the creases it’s been recently folded, and for a long time. No one folds a leather jacket, unless it is packed away by someone for a long time. There’s the hint of a tattoo on your arm, new, but unprofessional, and I’m betting a prison tattoo. Your clothes are old, but your shoes are brand new and I know that brand is several hundreds of dollars. Your smart watch is also cutting edge, and has only been out for a month. That’s the one with the new 360 degree camera with that amazing microphone. By the look of you, you’ve been in prison until recently, and just got out with lots of money to buy expensive but readily available items.”

“All are welcome here,” Walt said in a warning tone to Pete.

“Sure,” Pete wheezed unconcerned. “Has anyone heard the BINGO hall down stairs? There are no cars around but ours. The street outside is empty. To top things off the Mexican restaurant down the street is being cleared out by people with guns and tactical vests. I’m really hoping they’re not here for us, but I’m the suspicious one.”

“Do you know anything about this?” Debra asked.

“No,” Adam shouted. “I’m a changer just like you.” With that he changed. He grew six inches, his shoulders filled out, and his middle shrunk to a solid pack of muscles. His face changed some to be more angular with sharper eyes. Adam went from a normal looking young guy to the perfection of human form in the span of a heart-beat.

“We simply want to know if you have any negative intentions towards us,” Jack said. “We are not questioning your bona fides.”

“Here it comes,” Debra said with a sigh.

“Fuck this shit,” Adam said. “I didn’t want this. Yes, I just got out of prison, changer prison. They have this weird collar on you at all times so if you even have the hint of changing it will shock the hell out of you. They let me out and I only had to do one job and I got my freedom and a stack of cash.”

“What was the job?” Debra asked sounding like she knew, but wanted confirmation.

Adam didn’t give a verbal response. The response was light that came off his face. It was like a faint flashlight beam the slight tint of green. It washed over five changers and instantly they all seemed to slacken. Their faces all relaxed. Their eyes glazed over. All five people seemed to go limp on their bones.

“Damn it all to hell, this wasn’t supposed to happen, and we are way too early for this shit,” Adam said checking his watch for the time. “We’ve got another hour before we need to fuck this place up. Shit!” Adam glared at Pete. “The one guy that’s not even changed is the smart one, fuck! Actually, you know what, let’s fuck.”

Adam pointed at Walt and Jack. “I want you two to go over in the corner and make out passionately. Really get your tongues down each other’s throats. Let your hands rub all over each other.” Walt and Jack calmly walked over to the corner of the room, beyond the table with the coffee maker, and started really kissing. The two looked like passionate gay guys really enjoying the other man’s touch.

“You, smart ass,” Adam said pointing at Pete. “Get down on all fours and let your mind just be blank and empty until I say otherwise.” Pete went down on his hands and knees, and his eyes became emptier than before.

Adam got a chair, and positioned it so that when Adam sat down his legs could be propped up on Pete’s back. When in a comfortable pose, Adam said to Debra and Marcy, “Okay you two, change.”

In a heartbeat both Debra and Marcy changed. They both grew in height. Marcy’s body magically shed her thick layer of fat to reveal a body rippling with muscles and breasts that looked like an American football cut in half and extending from her chest. Her arms shrank from the loss of fat, but expanded from the growth of muscles. Marcy’s legs became long and sleek. Debra changed too with her body growing up, her shoulders growing out, and her chest growing forward. Large round breasts sat above her six-pack abs that showed through her tight shirt. Her arms were textured with large muscles just under her skin that seemed a shade darker now. Her dancer legs became corded with tight taunt muscles over calves that were bigger than softballs.

“What the fuck,” Debra said waking from her trance.

“Oh right,” Adam said and again the green light emitted from his face. Marcy and Debra again went slack as their minds became open. “I forgot,” Adam said to the now entranced beauties. “When people change, the control I have over them, breaks. So, listen up ladies, from this moment forward you will never change back. For the rest of your lives, you will stay in your changed mode. Got it?”

“Yes,” Debra and Marcy said at the same time in a flat monotone voice.

“Now that you two look much better, how about you both do a sexy striptease for me,” Adam said.

Without acknowledgement both women started to sway. Marcy’s clothes were now baggy, but not too baggy, more like they fit but were a size too big. Debra’s clothes were now tight on her, not overly tight, but like her clothes were a size too small. Regardless both women were swaying to an unheard beat, with hands above their heads, and hips swinging. Shirts were first, and their new and improved breasts were barely covered by their bras. The bras were next, and smooth flesh was uncovered, and their breasts didn’t sag at all as the women moved around in a slow, smooth, and sexy way.

Marcy got her pants off first, and with her now long muscular legs she was free of their large confines. Debra had to slowly lower her pants, and her panties went with her pants since there wasn’t room to do them separately. In seconds both women were naked showing the small patches of hair just above their slits. The two swayed and moved in seductive ways that would make any man watching hard. Their arms had defined biceps. Each woman’s abdominal muscles moved like boats on water. Their long muscular legs slid with tight cords of muscles underneath giving them a sexy motion of their bodies. Each woman’s ass, Marcy’s rounder than Debra’s bunched and relaxed as their firm bottoms temptingly moved with the rest of their forms. If it wasn’t for the blank and empty eyes on their supernaturally beautiful faces, you would think they were enjoying their performance.

“Damn you two bitches are hot,” Adam said. “It would be hotter if you rubbed your bodies together. Come on rub your pussies and asses and tits together like horny lesbians. Fuck that, you ARE horny lesbians. No, wait, I want to fuck you, so you two are horny, and I mean needing to fuck all the time, pussy dripping, fucking about to cum horny, bi-sexual bitches for the rest of your lives and nothing will change this. You fucking need to fuck each other every fucking minute of every fucking day forever, and, you both fucking love it. This is fucking permanent in your fucking lives. However, you both desperately want to fuck me whenever I say so.”

Both women still had blank eyes, but their bodies told a different story. They were breathing hard. Each woman’s nipples stood out on their enhanced breasts as they smashed them together. Still dancing in a way that left zero ways to interpret their movements meant anything other than sex. The pair rubbed their bodies all over each other, front-to-front, front-to-back, and back-to-back. Their pussies were glistening wet as their arousal in liquid form dripped down their legs. It didn’t take long for the two to start kissing with hot and heavy breaths between lip locks. Arms encircled each other as fingers reached and probed forbitten areas of each other‘s bodies.

“Fuck you two are hot bitches,” Adam said with his legs still propped up on Pete. “I need to fuck now. You blond bitch, get over here and ride my cock. You raven hair, you masturbate like an engine in forth, but don’t cum until you’re riding my cock. When you two finally cum it is going to be glorious. Listen up bitches, from now on your orgasms are going to be EXTREME! They’ll always be full body, knee weakening, pussy squirting, orgasms. When you cum it will be really easy too, and your orgasms will last for five minutes. HA! I might as well get a show. Come on you blond bitch, ride me!”

Adam had undone his pants and slid the blue fabric down before pushing down his tight white underwear. Adam’s cock sprang up a full ten inches tall, dark brown, thick as a woman’s wrist, and lined with thick veins. Adam scooted down so his cock was up, and there was a gap between Pete’s frozen posture, and the chair behind Adam so his massive member stood tall and proud. It would have been intimidating to most women. Marcy didn’t hesitate as she put one leg over his hips, and slid her dripping wet pussy down over his hard and penetrating cock. Marcy’s face did not show any discomfort as she slid Adam’s entire length into her body. She was balls deep with her butt gently resting on Adam’s thighs.

Debra was a different story. She stood with glazed eyes and her legs spread wide. One hand was rubbing just above her sopping slit. This hand was moving so fast it was a blur. Her hand was practically a living vibrator as it worked like a machine in overdrive. Her other hand was three fingers deep into her slit. Debra’s penetrating fingers would have been painful if she were able to understand pain as her nails dug into her insides, stimulating her sex. Debra would have climaxed half a dozen times, but she had been instructed not to cum until riding Adam’s cock, so she had to force her orgasm from happening.

“Fuck me hard, bitch,” Adam commanded Marcy.

Unable to do anything other than obey this is what Marcy did. She started squeezing Adam’s cock hard with her internal muscles. She started bucking his cock fast like she was on an unbalanced washing machine. She would buck high and hard. She would rise up just before his cock would leave her folds, and then slam her body back down again, brutally, and repeatedly. It didn’t last long since she was told to climax easily, and that’s just what happened.

Marcy’s body flexed, hard, on Adam’s cock, her legs squeezing tightly together. She let out a suppressed grunt. Without warning her pussy opened up like a pressurized water hose, and her juices splashed all over Adam’s body in amounts that would have been concerning if she wasn’t a changer. Marcy’s eyes rolled back as her body started to shake and quiver. Marcy lost the ability to stand, and her extra weight made Adam collapse to the floor. Marcy fell to the ground too, her body bucking and shaking. Marcy fell off of Adam, as her long orgasm made her kick her juddering body away from him. Her large firm breasts even shook as the sexual convulsions consumed her.

Adam was laughing. He was lying in a puddle of cum juice and he was laughing. He looked over and saw he was under the blank eyes of Pete, and that made Adam laugh even more.

“I bet you never made a bitch cum like that,” Adam said giving Pete a pat on the cheek. “Some changer you are. So did you ever even try to change?”

“Yes,” Pete’s monotone voice said back.

“Loser,” Adam said. “Try to change now.”

Pete didn’t move, didn’t react, and didn’t change.

“Fucking loser,” Adam said. “Hay raven bitch, get over here and ride my cock so Pete here can have a show.”

Debra skimmed the ground as she flew over to Adam. She landed and ripped her hands away from her pussy as she squatted her leaking wet pussy onto Adam’s still vertical cock. Debra did not hesitate as soon as she was lined up, and she dropped her body down hard onto Adam’s dick. Immediately the command that she could not climax until she was riding his cock was invoked. Debra’s eyes rolled back as her mouth made a howl of a wolf. Debra’s body bucked, and bucked hard, almost like her body was in a life and death fight with everything around her. Muscles bulged as everything flexed inside of the woman. Cum juice sprayed hard from between her legs, right into Adam’s face. Over a cup of fluid shot like an over pressurized squirt gun right into Adam’s eyes. Debra had kicked back, and she was bucking her bare hips up and down on the hardwood floor.

“Fuck,” Adam said sitting up and wiping off some of the cum juice. “I am fucking soaked. You fucking bitches are loaded, and so am I. You two fucking bitches on your knees before me so I can spray you with my cum.”

Both women were still climaxing. Their bodies reacted to the command, but were still in the throws of their climax. Every part of their bodies still jerked and shook. Their pussies leaked sexual arousal. At random times they would shiver like they were cold, but this shiver came from the heat of their pussies.

“Yeah, you bitches,” Adam said jerking his cock. “When you get cum on you, you’ll cum hard, like passing out hard!” With that Adam threw his head back and a long, thick, firm rope of semen shot out of the end of his penis. It hit Marcy with an audible “splat” on her chest. As Marcy fell over backwards with cum spraying from between her legs, Adam directed his second shot at Debra. A string of cum still connected Adam to Marcy as the second shot landed on Debra’s shoulder. Debra’s legs shot out as she launched herself into the air, and landed on the hardwood floor with her pussy spraying and body convulsing.

“What the fuck!” A female voice said from the doorway. She was short, not even five feet, but medically concerningly thin. Her skin had the hue of dark chocolate, and her eyes were wide and deep. Her black hair was cut close to her scalp, but with horizontal lines on the sides. Her hand was still on the door knob as she was frozen seeing the two women climaxing, and the man with his dick out.

Adam was flashing his green face light at her. The woman in the doorway changed and was now six feet tall, with her own face out of the range of Adam’s green light, and her right-hand glowing. Adam didn’t have a chance to move his head before the woman shot a yellow bolt of energy right at his face. Adam grabbed his face with both hands, slipped on the cum soaked floor, and fell over.

The woman was already kneeling on his back, grabbing his hair, and pulling his red face up. “Okay fuck face, what the fuck is going on?” The woman demanded. “I’d like to point out that I hit you with a low-level force blast, but that was out of the kindness of my heart. This close at full strength, if I hit you again, you won’t have a head. Now, what the fuck is going on?”

“I hypnotized everyone,” Adam said with his eye still blinking fast.

“Well unhypnotized them,” the dark-skinned woman demanded.

“Everyone, wake up,” Adam commanded.

There were curses, profanities, and declarations of someone’s impending death. Walt and Jack were wiping their faces as they backed up from one another. Pete rolled over onto his back, clutching his knees in pain.

“Do I want to know what I’m rolling in?” Pete asked out loud. “Hey Kare.”

“Pete, you’ve looked better,” Karen said still holding Adam’s hair.

“Have Adam there change back,” Jack told Karen.

“You heard him fuckwit, change back,” Karen said giving Adam’s head a shake.

“Are those two, okay?” Pete asked Walt. Walt was checking on the still unconscious Debra and Marcy.

“They’re alive, but asleep, I think,” Walt said and started looking around. He went over to the pile of chairs and found two discarded coats from the wintertime that were never reclaimed. Walt draped the coats over the women so their nudity didn’t show.

“Kare, stand behind fuckwit there,” Pete said slowly getting up. “I think his power only works on who he’s facing. So, if he starts to change, fry his brain.”

“Gladly,” Karen said. She was tall now, over six feet. Her rather slim arms and legs were packed with muscles under her dark brown skin. Her breasts were large, curved up, and defiant of gravity. Her hair and face didn’t change much, but look far sexier and prettier.

“What did you do to Debra and Marcy?” Jack demanded.

“I only made them cum so hard they’d black out,” Adam said in defense.

“Only,” Pete sarcastically said. Then it dawned on Pete what he had been soaked with. “I’ve got pussy juice on me,” Pete said in mild disgust.

“First time for everything,” Karen said with a smile.

“Oh,” Debra moaned. “Everything hurts.”

“I think,” Marcy said from the floor, “I want to wake up now.”

“You are awake,” Walt said.

“No,” Marcy said rolling onto her side. “I’m still—.” Marcy was cut off as Debra was locking lips with her. The woman moaned in pleasure as they kissed with passion and an elevated erotic display.

“What the hell’s wrong with you two?” Pete asked standing up.

“I don’t,” Debra said shocked by her own display.

“I can’t,” Marcy said equally as shocked.

They started kissing again.

“Do you two need to be separated?” Walt asked kindly.

“YES!” Both women shouted as they scooted back from each other, clutching their coats to their bodies.

“Alright fuckwit,” Pete said turning to Adam. “I really doubt your name is Adam, and I don’t really care. How fucked are we?”

“I won’t do anything else to you, I swear,” Adam said.

“Yeah, not what I asked,” Pete said shaking his head. “They’ve cleared the street. They’ve cleared this building. They sent you in. I can guess who ‘they’ are, but I want you to say it.”

Jack already had his phone out and pointed at Adam. Karen tightened her grip on Adam’s hair, and gave his head a little shake. “Okay!” Adam shouted. “Okay I’ll talk, fuck this was not supposed to be hard.”

“Says the guy without pants on,” Debra said standing up and looking for her clothes.

“I was approached while in prison,” Adam said looking at Jack with his phone. “They knew my power set, my trifecta. I would be released, no parole or anything, and given a fat wad of cash, but I had to get your group to go on a rampage.”

“Hypnotizing us,” Walt said looking down at Adam.

“They said I probably wouldn’t have to,” Adam said a little shocked. “I was told that you were ready to rip the city apart and all I needed was a few tempting phrases. They were either fucking lying to me, or didn’t know shit.”

“Both,” Pete said looking at Walt.

“Both,” Walt said back to Pete.

“Both,” Walt and Pete said at the same time to Adam.

“Who is they?” Marcy asked pulling her discarded shirt on over her changed body. “I can’t believe our government would do this.”

“I think it is the FBI,” Adam said.

“Don’t strain yourself thinking,” Karen said giving Adam’s head a shake. “Why do you think it’s the FBI?”

“The woman that let me out and gave me the money had a badge in her wallet, but it wasn’t a cop’s badge, but fancier, and there was a card with it that I’ve seen in the movies that are for the FBI,” Adam said. “Can you get off my back?”

“No,” Karen said evenly.

“What do we do?” Marcy asked and she got close to everyone around Adam. This included Debra. As soon as the two were within arm’s reach it was like two magnets coming together. The women were suddenly embracing each other, kissing each other’s lips. Their mouths moved down to neck’s shoulders, and collar bones. Moans came from the women as hands reached sensitive and sexual places.

“Okay, that’s enough of that,” Walt said getting between the two.

“Back to Marcy’s question,” Jack said still recording. “What do we do?”

Pete was tapping his chin. “We flip the script,” Pete said. “They want us to cause utter chaos, so we will be peaceful as lambs. Well, you will. Give me fuckwit’s watch.”

* * *

The trees were bare for the winter, the leaves long ago fallen. The sky was a dark gray that threatened bad weather. There were a few snowflakes that were being pushed around by the wind. Deep into this quiet cold cemetery stood Walt in his long coat. He stood facing the simple gray headstone. “Peter Malik Leonardson” the headstone read and below it the phrase, “Known and loved” carved in just above his birth and death dates. The death date was six months prior, and the day everything changed.

“How the fuck are you still and asshole even after you’re dead?” Walt accused the headstone.

“Did you know that they named that law after you?” Walt said pacing back and forth a little. “Peter’s Law, what a joke. Most people call it the ‘Trust Me’ law. Somehow you got your name on something that is supposed to protect people from discrimination due to genetic disposition. They sold it as a law to keep insurance companies from dropping people with possible cancer markers, but everyone knows it’s about changers.”

Walt glared at the headstone. “So much shit happened after you went down on that street,” Walt said getting it out to the grave. “I swear if you weren’t live-streaming with that fuckwit’s watch then things would only have gotten worse. You just kept saying to that FBI guy, ‘trust me I’m not going to change and kill everyone.’ ‘Trust me I won’t change and blow up the block.’ ‘Trust me I won’t hurt you in the most horrific way you can imagine.’ You complete asshole. Handcuffed to a sign post, as we were coming out and I heard you say, ‘Trust me, I won’t change, snap my fingers, and end you.’ That did it, and he shot you, in the head no less, and I swear Debra and Karen were about to end everyone. If it wasn’t for the fact you made us swear to not do anything but surrender, and Jack was reminding us of this the entire way down to the street, things would have been much worse.”

“I refuse, absolutely refuse, to believe you knew you were going to die,” Walt said fighting his watering eyes. “I can’t believe you had given up on life so much so you’d knowingly give yours for us.”

Walt sighed and hung his head low. “The FBI denied everything,” Walt said. “It was almost laughable since Marcy’s husband, Steven, was recording the live stream, and sent it to every News outlet he could find. That FBI director was saying that we were violent and they saved everyone, then the entire clip from the smart watch was played, and the FBI director was gone. Karen put it best that people were livid that they were being lied to, and not trusted. I wish I was the guy who put your face on a tee-shirt with the caption ‘Trust Me’. Those things are everywhere, and selling before they’re even made. Whoever did that is making a fortune. I only get the FDIC to insure my bank. Jack only gets his patent rights restored and all the money that one company made off his coffee plants given to him. Marcy got featured on a food show about cupcakes, and now she’s making money hand over fist. Debra was given a job where she doesn’t have to go out and risk her life repairing power lines, but she did when that tornado hit a few months ago. Karen is milking her fame so she can get on the city council, and is having a devil of a time trying to find a slogan to compare working at the waste treatment plant to cleaning up the city.”

“YOU get, A FUCKING LAW!” Walt said shaking his head. He pulled from his back pocket a shinny metal flask. “No one seems to know what happened to Adam the fuckwit, but that name has really become popular, fuckwit, not Adam. Here I am, pouring one out for you because you did the one thing, I never thought an asshole like you would do. You saved changers the world over.”

Walt tipped the flask to his mouth for a sip. “Things move on, and I am more surprised by what Debra and Marcy are doing,” Walt said smacking his lips. “Neither seem able to change back, or keep their hands off each other. I swear Marcy’s husband, Steven, was pissed off, but I think he truly loves Marcy. So, Steven welcomed Debra into their home and family. Marcy’s girls call Debra, Aunt Debby. We were all informed that only those two girls get to call her Debby. Steven has been going to the gym and eating healthier to lose weight, as Marcy put it, to keep up in the bedroom. I almost feel bad for the guy, and then I realize he has two hyper sexualized women in his bed every night, and that feeling goes away. For him it sucks not being a changer.”

Walt turned the flask over to let the light brown liquid fall on the dead grass before the headstone. “The funny shit is you might not have even been a changer,” Walt said screwing the cap back on the flask. They did a check on the MRI scans of people who have changed, and those that claim they’ve never changed. Some of the people who have changed don’t have that little cluster of nerves, and those that have never changed have those little cluster of nerves. Thus, the only way to show you’re a changer is the C-card, and we know those only work if you’ve changed in the past three months. We’re back to the ‘Trust Me’ idea. Of course, if someone looks like a comic book character there’s a good chance, they’re a changer. Still, you did good, you asshole. I have to get back to life. Don’t be too much of a dick to the dead.”

Walt slipped the flask back into his pocket. As he walked away he changed, and grew both in height and width. Then in a flash he turned to energy and rode the invisible electromagnetic spectrum.

* * *

Adam was lounging on the king size bed in the cheep motel. He was shirtless, but had pants on. He was in his changer form so the muscles on his shoulders, arms, and chest rippled with each breath. In his hand was his smart phone and he was scrolling through women in the area for anyone that caught his eye. Just then there was a knock on the cheep metal door of his room.

Adam looked up and was terrified for a moment. Then he relaxed and asked loudly, “Yes, who is it?”

“It’s me, fuckwit, open the door,” A woman called out.

“Shit!” Adam said looking around.

“If you even think about running away, I will shoot you in the ass,” the woman said on the other side of the door. “You know I will.”

“Shit,” Adam said again and grabbed a black tee-shirt and pulled it on. “Shit,” he said again as he unbolted the door. He opened the door until the chain stopped the door from opening more.

“Let me in, now!” The woman demanded through the gap.

Adam clenched his teeth, and closed the door enough to get the chain off. When he again opened the door, the woman barged in. She was average height, curly dark blond hair, and had a haggard worn face. There was a slope from her chin down to her chest, without much of a neck anywhere. Her eyes had deep bags under them that were big enough to hold underwear. She had on a power suit that was dark blue and a white blouse underneath. In her hand was a briefcase.

“How did you find me?” Adam asked

“I never lost you,” she said. “I know you changed phones, but you were stupid about it. Your old phone goes dark, and ‘WOW’ this new phone that had never been active before comes on at the same exact moment and place. You are the definition of a fuckwit.”

“My name is Adam,” Adam said in defense.

“And mine is Beatrice,” the woman said almost sounding nice. “Now that we’ve exchanged pleasantries, you fuckwit, you need to clean up the shit show you made.”

“You’re the one that told me it would be easy to get that changer group to start a riot,” Adam whined.

“You really need to start using that brain that God gave you,” Beatrice said. “Now, I have to do cleanup to keep my position at the FBI. By cleanup I mean you’re going to take the fall.”

“ME!” Adam raged. “Why should I take the fall?”

Beatrice glared at Adam with undisguised fury. “You were the one that didn’t play it right,” Beatrice angerly stated. “You were the one that didn’t set up that damn watch so we knew what was going on in the room. You were the one that confessed to the world. You could go back to prison with a phone call. You will run for the rest of your life, or you can work with me.”

Beatrice’s demeaner cooled down some and she straightened her jacket. “The alternative is you take the blame,” Beatrice said calmly. “You make a video saying you were sure that the support group was planning destruction of the city, and that you were trying to defuse the situation, but called in the FBI just in case. I’ll make sure the media will run with this story. I give you the money in this briefcase and you disappear.”

Adam was thinking about it. “How do you get the media to run with a story that’s fake?” Adam asked.

“Easy,” Beatrice said with a smile. “Money, taxpayer money mind you, goes a long way to get people to do what I want. I am a high ranking official at the FBI, so that pulls some weight. If nothing else I can claim I went to the changer support group myself and confirmed your story a week before you did.”

“Wait, you’re a changer?” Adam asked.

Beatrice rolled her eyes. “Don’t think that gives you some kind of connection to me,” She threatened. “You are a convicted felon that is on the run from everyone. I have the legal right to carry a gun and use it. We are not the same.”

“I’m just wondering what you look like, you know, changed,” Adam said looking the blond woman up and down.

“You’ll never know,” Beatrice said, “since I’ll ne—.”

“Yeah,” Adam said as he used his mesmerizing power on Beatrice. “Now change.”

In a heartbeat the blond woman did change. Her curly blond hair remained getting much lighter in color, and her face took on an oval shape, her neck appearing out of nowhere. She grew six inches as her shoulders extended out. Her legs stretched down her pants to show a hint of her calves. Her otherwise non-descript body became buxom in the chest, slim in the waist, and firm in the rear.

“Wha—,” Beatrice started to say, but again was enraptured by Adam’s power.

“You know Betty, I’m not going to take any chances with you,” Adam said advancing on the woman. He grabbed her limp and blank head, and pushed his face right up to hers. Adam’s green light went from a pale glow to a full on thousand lumen blinding light right into Beatrice’s face.

“You are mine now,” Adam demanded as his green light bore into the woman’s eyes. “From this point on, you obey me totally. You are my obedient, loving, slave. You live to serve me. Anything I say is beyond true to you. I am your Master!”

With that Adam threw Beatrice’s head away. Her limp body, and limp mind, fell to the thin dirty carpet. The woman seemed unaware that she was on the floor, or that she existed. Adam stripped off his shirt, and dropped his pants. His erect member sprang out, pointed at the insentient woman.

“WAKE UP!” Adam barked and Beatrice’s eyes sprang open fast as a mouse trap. “Stand at attention.”

Instantly, faster than humanly possible, the blond woman sprang up. Her arms were straight down at her sides. Her legs were firmly pressed together. The impressive breasts on her chest were sticking out. Both of her blue eyes were fixed straight ahead.

Adam’s erect penis was getting harder, and standing firmly before him. He looked his prize up and down and with a sadistic grin commanded, “Rip your clothes off.”

Beatrice reached up and grabbed the front of her blouse. With a pull of her changer enhanced arms the white fabric ripped and threads were left as she pulled the cloth from her body. The hands then ripped off her bra, the elastic fabric stretching, and then snapping apart to unveil massive rounded peeks on her chest with sharp points of pale pink nipples. Without shifting her gaze from a point in the distance Beatrice reached down and pulled hard on her pants, away from her firm legs, and not letting up until the fabric that was her pants became removed rags. With far less force she ripped her pink underwear from her firm ass. She even ripped off her shoes, but that seemed more like she was just pulling them off.

Nude, blank, and obedient, Beatrice stood there. Her eyes glazed over and unfocused. Her body rigid with the command to stand at attention. Her mind was alert to any command given.

“You will obey me, correct slave?” Adam asked.

“Yes, Master,” Beatrice said with gusto. “I will obey.”

“Good, your name Beatrice is too long,” Adam said. “I will call you Betty, or Bitch, or Slut, or Slave, and you’ll respond, understood?”

“Yes Master, I understand,” Betty said with the same enthusiasm.

“To think I went to prison for this,” Adam said with a grin. “Not anymore, with an FBI agent in my power. What do you think of making sure I never go to prison again, Slut?”

“I think, whatever you want me to think,” Betty said.

“Well, that’s good,” Adam said sounding confused. “You should think about pleasing me. You think only things that would benefit me. You will enact only things that would benefit or please me. Also, you’re always horny for me. When we are together, alone, your pussy will be dripping wet. When I fuck you, I don’t want to even think about lube. You will always be ready to have sex with me whenever I want. You know what, just to be nice, you desperately want to have sex with me. You want, no, need me to fuck you with every fiber of your being. Whenever I do fuck you, it will be the greatest fuck of your life. You will have an orgasm so powerful it will nearly knock you out, and every orgasm will be better than the last, and every orgasm will last for at least five minutes of hip humping, pussy pulsing, screaming orgasm. Got it Slave?”

“Yes Master, I understand,” Betty said and the smell of arousal filled the air. A shiny trickle of liquid desire was quickly rolling down her left leg.

Adam was walking around her in the tight confines of the room. He smacked her ass, which did almost nothing. “So, what are your powers?” Adam asked.

“I can float like a balloon, and anything that I touch can turn to steel for one hour,” Betty answered blankly.

“I guess that steel power can be used offensively and defensively,” Adam muttered. “I don’t care, Slave, never use your powers unless I tell you to.”

“Yes, Master,” Betty answered with no disagreement.

“Although, balloon power,” Adam said and threw himself onto the bed. “Slave use the balloon power to ride my cock.”

“Yes, Master,” Betty answered and although the ceiling was not tall, she did float up enough to get over Adam. Slowly, like a sinking balloon she descended with her wet and red pussy engulfing Adam’s erect rod. It slipped into her body like a magic trick, disappearing into her folds. She gave no reaction that she either enjoyed the feeling inside of her or not. She then slowly started going up and down on Adam’s shaft like a balloon caught in a gentle air oscillation.

“Faster, harder,” Adam commanded. Betty started doing just that. She would float up fast like a helium balloon released by a child. Then she would slam down like a popped balloon until her ass hit hard onto Adam’s thighs. This was repeated so many times that making a count was impossible. Pussy juices squelched out of Betty’s pussy and all over Adam’s chest. Adam was loving how the feel of just a pussy and ass landing on him was all he felt. Adam was on the verge of an orgasm when Betty beat him to it.

Her eyes rolled back into her head. Every muscle on her changed body flexed to be seen. Even the cords on the sides of her neck stood out as her body reacted to the climax coming on. Her pussy sprayed with enough juice to fill a glass. That’s when gravity took over, and she fell onto the bed, shaking like she was holding a live electrical wire. Her pussy humped up and down on the springy mattress. Her abs shook and quivered. Her arms and legs were wild. Her blond hair was matted with sweat, and thrown back as she moaned and cried out from a mouth unable to function. It kept going, and going, and going.

Adam looked down at himself and as enthralled by the performance before him the fact he had shot his load didn’t even register to him. At some point watching the blond woman become a human vibrator he had let out his seed. She was still in the throws of her orgasm as Adam went to the bathroom.

Adam got out of the bathroom and Betty was still bucking her hips. Pussy juice had stained the floor and the cheep wallpaper from further sprays out of her vagina. The bed covers were either on the floor or ripped apart. Betty’s eyes were still rolled back so only the whites showed. Every part of her body from internal to external was moving in the torment of her powerful orgasm. Lines of drool were freely flowing out the side of her gaping mouth. Then it was over and the woman dropped onto the bed, beyond exhausted, and far past spent.

“Maybe five minutes is a bit much,” Adam commented as Betty worked on getting her breathing back. “I might change it to something shorter, or maybe not. I do like seeing a woman having an orgasm. Not just you. I want more women, more changers, and more slaves. You will help me get more slaves, Slut.”

“As you command, Master,” Betty said with a dry throat.

“Not every changer wants to be left alone or trusted,” Adam said looking Betty’s naked and sweaty body up and down. “I feel like it is time those super powered people got a super powered villain. What do you think of me being a villain, Slave?”

Betty worked up enough moisture in her mouth to respond, “I think, whatever you want me to think, Master.”

The End