The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers apply, work of fiction blah blah blah...

All copyright laws apply etc etc etc. ©JinnyJ

Synopsis: A girl dreams dreams within dreams, she would be disturbed if she remembered them.

Title: Changing Dreams.

Tags: MC, FF, BD.

“So tired, so very tired, please let me sleeeep!” I half moaned half whined into the pillow over my head. Almost all night every night, for nearly two weeks I’d suffered. Thud! Thud! Thud! Came the constant rhythmic banging of my neighbours bed against the wall. She and her lover were burning their energy in yet another long night of insanely energetic love-making; if that’s what you could call the animalistic sounding sex they had. Thud! Thud! Thud! Grunts and screams barely muffled “please let me sleeep!” I begged softly into the pillow pulled tight over my head. Not for the first time I wished I’d had other options besides renting this apartment.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I slept as whispers softly slithered like tiny serpents across my mind. Secret whispers, shadowed whispers, hiding in the shadows of my mind, whispers burrowing like mites to lay their whisper eggs in the warm, dark recesses of my mind.

The alarm barely woke me; “maybe I need a louder one” I thought as my pale blue eyes fluttered open. I yawned and sighed heavily as I dragged my achingly tired body from my bed. I don’t even know when I’d fallen asleep, or for how long.

The shower water running down my face, over my firm, perky breasts and trickling between my toned thighs didn’t help. The extra strong coffee sliding past my full lips didn’t help. The warm breeze brushing across my face and tugging at my shoulder length honey blonde hair as I left for work didn’t help. Even the sun warming my tanned, athletically lithe 5′9″ body as I walked didn’t help.

Somehow, the gods alone know how, I made it through the day without collapsing into catatonic sleep.

As I pushed the door to my apartment shut behind me I started dropping clothes. Lazily unbuttoning and slipping out of my white silk blouse, baring my breasts as I let it slide off my arms to to fall in a soft cascade on the floor behind me. I unhooked my light mint skater skirt and slid it over my hips, wriggling to help it slip down my bare thighs and stepped out of it as it pooled around my stiletto sandalled feet. I stepped over the skirt and slipped my fingers into the band of my white lace thong, pushing it down over my firm round rear and letting it drop to the floor. My eyelids already drifting shut I strolled into my bedroom and fell, naked but for my shoes, onto the big bed, asleep before I landed.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I walked naked on stiletto sandalled feet as the whisper eggs hatched. I walked naked as the hatched whispers gently and patiently guided my uncertain footsteps in the dark. I walked as delicate unseen fingers lightly caressed my unlined tanned skin. I walked as new whisper eggs were buried deep inside my mind.

The alarm called out pleasantly to wake me and I smiled as my eyes opened gently. I stretched happily, I’d actually slept a whole night with no thud! Thud! Thud! Swinging my legs out of bed and sitting on the edge, I slipped out of my stilettos as I tried to remember if I’d dreamt, I couldn’t but guessed I must have. The only time I ever woke as aroused as I felt was if I’d dreamt about getting hot and sweaty with David Tennant, I felt myself moistening as I imagined him spreading my legs wide and pushing between my thighs as he slid his manhood into my sopping sex.

I climbed off the bed and strolled dreamily into the bathroom, stepping under the delicious sprinkling shower I grabbed the lavender body wash and let the scent and feel of thick creamy foam and well practised fingers ease the heat I felt, although, I couldn’t remember ever buying a lavender scented wash, but I must have.

I stepped out of the shower and let the water drip from my slightly flushed torso, while I dripped I had a coffee then got dressed. I slipped a small black sheer satin thong over my not entirely satisfied nethers, slid a denim mini up my thighs and tugged on a tight lemon cotton T-shirt then stepped into high heeled sandals. I felt good as I left my apartment and strolled to work, the warm sun caressing my skin soon had my nipples pushing to be free. I had a wonderful day, enjoying the gentle touch of cotton against my swollen nipples and the delicious sensation of damp satin against my warm sex.

I sighed, suddenly tired as I pushed the door to my apartment closed. On the way to my bedroom I lifted the T-shirt over my head and dropped it lazily on the sofa as I passed. I undid my skirt and wriggled as I slid it down over my hips and let it slide down my legs. As if giving some unseen audience a small show I slid my fingers slowly over my breasts and down my belly, my hands moved to press against, and slide over, my mound before my fingers hooked into the satin thong and slid it teasingly down my thighs. I smelt the heady scent of the days arousal as I stepped out of the moist material and stroked the strip of trimmed hair above my sex, I walked into the bedroom and fell onto the bed.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I walked naked on high-heeled sandalled feet, the black collar holding my neck stiffly as I followed the silver chain held in unseen hands. I walked naked as unseen fingers lightly caressed the hard nipples of my perky breasts and teased the moist secret place beneath my shaven mound. I walked naked on sandalled feet, following the silver chain as unseen mouths whispered in the dark.

The alarm shouted its shrill beeps; “maybe I need a quieter one” I thought as my head throbbed and my pale blue eyes tried not to open. I groaned and stretched my aching body, my neck felt almost as stiff as my nipples, I wondered how I could ache so much yet be so very wet. While I lay there trying to decide whether to rise my fingers slid down to caress between my thighs, I couldn’t remember shaving my sex, but I must have. I slipped my fingers between my lips and climaxed almost immediately, I lay panting, surprised by my own body’s need. I cringed, my head hurt, I slipped the high-heeled sandals from my feet and ran a deliciously warm bath. I slipped through the thick and creamy foam into gently caressing water and let the sweet aroma of lavender soothe my aches away.

I sighed as I relaxed, the thick, creamy lavender scented foam coating my breasts and cradling my neck as I lay back in the warm water that caressed my body. As the aroma and the warmth eased the ache in my legs and the throb in my head, beneath the water my fingers slid between my parted thighs. I cupped foam lathered breasts as I teased and pinched stiffened foam covered nipples while fingers stroked the swollen nub and sensitive folds of my pussy. The caress of water flowing around my naked flesh adding to my pleasure until I moaned in delicious shuddering climax. My need sated at last I climbed from the bath and freed a contented sigh, I padded naked into my bedroom and clothed my dripping body in a thin, mint green silk mini dress. Stepping into mint stilettos I smiled as I saw myself in the mirror, the damp silk clinging to my damp body leaving little to the imagination, I nodded slightly and left for work.

I walked down to the lobby of my building and saw my neighbour Heather, the elegant brunette reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, she was lithe, slim with that grace and sleek beauty most dancers have, she even looked a little like her as she turned and smiled at me. When she invited me to join her for breakfast at a nearby café I found myself accepting without thought. I could ask her to move her bed, I thought to myself; though never did ask.

We sat and drank and talked for hours, her voice so soft and musical. All thoughts of work slipped from my mind as I began imagining myself in her lovers place, the harder I tried to push it from my mind the more I imagined. I spoke little myself but I’m sure I missed much of what she said. She did little to help, allowing her eyes to roam my silk clad body, I knew she could see I was aroused, oddly, that only increased the heat that grew within me.

I quickly pushed my apartment door shut behind, so horny I needed to feel, or at least imagine feeling, a cock pounding into my dripping sex. I pulled my bedside drawer open, spilling its contents as I grabbed big billy and threw myself on my bed, my legs parted before I landed and I tried to imagine David Tennant, or any man, ready to take me as I pushed the thick, realistically veined dildo into my already sopping pussy. I smiled as an image formed, the slim, lithe brunette slammed her big strap-on into my aching pussy and I moaned in pure delight, the silk mini riding up about my waist, baring my shaven sex as she started sliding the big dildo back and forth, alternating her strokes from fast to slow, hard to gentle, my hand crushed my silk covered breasts, fingers pinching the stone hard nipples that pushed at the thin cloth. I lost track of both time and orgasms as she thrust hard then slid slowly, in and out time and again, assaulting my ass and pussy with equal force and vigour, I thrashed and screamed, moaned and whimpered, until at last, bathed in sweat, the mint silk soaked and clinging, I lay in blissful stupor and slipped into deep, exhausted sleep.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I walked naked on stiletto clad feet, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly as I obediently followed the silver chain held in unseen hands. Whispers slithered through my sleeping mind. I walked naked with hands bound behind my back and breasts pushing forward as my eyes tried to follow the waves of brunette hair before them. Whispers sank deep inside my welcoming mind. I walked naked as unseen fingers pinched the hard nipples of my firm breasts and caressed the swollen bud of my moist sex. I walked naked on stiletto clad feet as I followed the brunette hair and the silver chain attached to the thick black collar about my neck. Unseen mouths whispered in the dark around me.

The alarm shrieked its banshee like cry; “I’m going to kill that thing” I thought as I tiredly reached out and slapped the sleep button. I moaned as I slid my head beneath the pillow trying to hide from the light. Beneath the pillow I frowned and pushed my hand down between my thighs, I pulled the dildo from inside me and groaned; had I really been so far gone I wondered as I dropped the toy over the edge of the bed. I sighed and tried to sink back into sleep, my memory decided to remind me of the fantasy that had given me so much pleasure and pushed me to so many wonderful orgasms, I knew I should have been freaking out and yet I smiled as I felt a twinge between my thighs.

The banshee screamed again and I smacked its off button; “definitely need a quieter one” I thought as I sighed heavily and very gingerly lifted the pillow, blinking my eyes against the light. I pulled my aching body upright and sat on the edge of the bed, I stretched and cringed, shifting uncomfortably in the silk dress. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of sweat and sex attacking my nostrils that was so thick I was tempted to find a knife, while I knew I should have been disgusted, I couldn’t suppress a smile or the sudden warmth I felt deep inside.

I pulled my feet up slowly one at a time, limiting the stiffness to nagging rather than an outright tantrum, and slipped the mint stilettos off. I gasped and winced as stiff and aching muscles complained when I insisted on rising and walking to the bathroom, lifting the mint dress over my head and dropping it carelessly on the floor. I turned the shower on and stepped into the sparkling flow, I leant against the tiled wall and closed my eyes, allowing the water to simply wash over me as I slid down to sit beneath the hot rain.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I stood obediently still as a naked statue on stiletto sandalled feet in the spotlight, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly, the silver chain hanging between my perky breasts and down my belly. Whispers consumed the thoughts within my mind. I stood naked on stiletto sandalled feet, my arms bound behind my back and breasts pushing forward, silver chain caressing my shaven mound. Unseen mouths with multitudes of voices whispered number after number. I stood naked with stiletto sandalled feet wide apart, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly, stone hard nipples standing proud on perky breasts and moist pussy glistening in the light. Whispers grew and filled the empty parts within my mind.

I wouldn’t say I woke because I’m not sure I’d actually slept, I stretched in the still pouring sprinkles of a warm shower and climbed slowly to my feet; At least the aches are gone, I thought to myself with not a little satisfaction. I finished my shower quickly and stepped out, once again ignoring the towels hanging on the rack in favour of drip drying. I looked around my apartment and frowned, it wasn’t dirty but could definitely use a tidy-up. I went to the bedroom and put on the french maids uniform that I didn’t remember owning; there were no panties with it so I didn’t put any on, I didn’t question where the uniform had come from or how I knew it was there, I just knew.

I pulled on black stilettos and set to work, rather than simply tidying I decided to thoroughly spring clean the entire apartment. As I cleaned I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused, especially whenever I thought how such untidiness deserved punishing, and I thought it a lot.

I finished cleaning as the sun was setting, my sex was soaked and my body flushed with arousal, I ached to part my thighs and satisfy the need that burned deep within my very core and yet I didn’t. I removed the stilettos and put them away then went into the bathroom, removed my uniform and folded it before placing it in the basket then took a shower, an oddly efficient shower, I wasted no time in pleasure. After stepping out of the shower I padded barefoot and dripping into my bedroom, I sat before my mirror and coated my full lips in the most luscious red lipstick. I carefully painted each finger and toenail in the hottest red nail varnish, I then rose and slipped my feet into a pair of the reddest six inch stiletto sandals. Looking into the mirror I smiled and nodded, I ignored the need to pull big billy out of the drawer and sighed as I lay down on my bed. Before I had time to even question anything I had done throughout the day, I fell into a deep, relaxed sleep.

I dreamt I dreamt a dream, inside my dream I walked naked on red stiletto sandalled feet, my honey blonde hair shining in the spotlight, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly, my hands bound behind my back pushing my perky breasts with their stiffened nipples forward, my eyes tried to follow the waves of brunette hair as I obediently followed the silver chain held in unseen hands.

I blinked and stopped, parting my feet wide as the silver chain dropped between my breasts and slapped against my sex, swinging briefly as it settled.

I stood obediently still as a naked statue on stiletto sandalled feet in the spotlight, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly, my arms bound behind my back and breasts pushing forward, silver chain caressing my shaven mound, stone hard nipples standing proud on perky breasts and moist pussy glistening in the light.

Unseen mouths whispered number after number.

The alarm beeps once, I blink as my pale blue eyes adjust to the light, I step forward.

My honey blonde hair is shining in the spotlight, my red lips are seductively parted, the high black collar holds my neck stiffly, my hands are bound behind my back pushing my perky breasts with their stiffened nipples forward. My eyes try to follow the waves of brunette hair in front of me as I walk naked on red stiletto sandalled feet, obediently following the silver chain held in unseen hands.

I blink and stop, parting my feet wide as the silver chain drops between my breasts and slaps against my sex, swinging briefly as it settles.

Multitudes of voices and accents call out number after number, each clamouring to be heard.

I stand in the spotlight, silent, unthinking, obediently still as a naked statue on red stiletto sandalled feet, honey blonde hair shining in the light, red lips seductively parted, the high black collar holding my neck stiffly, arms bound behind my back and breasts pushing forward, stone hard nipples standing proud on perky breasts, the silver chain caressing my shaven mound drawing the eye to my moist pussy.

With each passing moment the voices grow fewer as the numbers they shout grow larger.

A buzzer sounds somewhere in the darkness and the voices fall silent, after several minutes of silence a metallic voice booms into the darkness.

“THE FINAL BID ACCEPTED COMES FROM...LADY FLOOD...PLEASE CLAIM YOUR PROPERTY IN THE STANDARD MANNER.”

As the announcement is made the voices in the dark grow raucous , their shouts indistinguishable from one another fill the darkness. A whisper crawls from a crevice in my mind and I know the “property” is me, I feel pleasure.

All I can see of the woman as She steps into the light in front of me is Her head and powerful shoulders. A whisper hatches in my mind and the first sight of my Owner registers as love and brings me a strong feeling of pleasure.

Lady Flood’s black hair is pulled back in a tight bun, Her skin is almost milky white, Her almost black eyes look at me from Her beautiful but very severe face. I feel the heat grow and a twitch in my pussy, a slight trickle runs down my thigh.

As She reaches out and grabs my hair with strong fingers She forces me to bend at the waist, with my ass in the air She moves behind me. I see the silver chain swinging from my collar, the end snaking about on the floor.

“HEAR ME! I AM LADY MAGDA FLOOD! I CLAIM THIS PROPERY AS MINE AND NAME IT..” Her strong but feminine voice pauses briefly, my sex clenches with need, a thread of saliva rolls over my lip and drops to the floor beneath me as I wait to hear my name and Her fingers part my netherlips, She shouts.. “CHATTEL!” As She shouts She thrusts forward forcefully, slamming fist deep into my pussy, stretching and filling me painfully. Unable to stop myself I scream and climax, my slick juices run down my thighs and I shout, “THANK YOU MISTRESS!” The moment I use Her title, accepting Her as my Owner, all the whispers buried deep hatch or slither from the depths of my mind and I wake with the only knowledge any owned beast needs.

I know Mistress Magda as if I have been Her property my whole life, I know that to Her I am simply something to be used to express Her sadism upon, nothing more.

The unseen audience cheer and laugh as She continues slamming Her fist into my clenched sex, pushing as deep and hard as She can as I discover pleasure in pain, I ache to climax again yet know I not only won’t but can’t, not unless, or until, my Mistress orders it.

After several minutes She pulls her fist from my sex and, unseen by me, reaches back into the darkness, my hair feels as if it is being pulled from my scalp as Her fingers twist and tighten their hold. Something clicks at the back of my neck and the high collar and silver chain drop to the floor with a rattling thud. She steps in front of me, allowing me a longing look at Her black leather, high heeled, thigh high boots, if I wasn’t held I would drop to my knees and eagerly show my devotion by licking them. She jerks my head up so that I am looking at the tight zippered groin of Her black leather pants. I suddenly feel something shoved hard into my nostrils making my eyes water, there is a sudden severe pain in the columella, my eyes blur with tears but I stifle the scream that would earn me punishment if I let it out. She pulls the tool from my nose and I realise a large, heavy ring hangs from my nose.

Her every action, Her severe attitude and Her silence reinforce the fact that I am, like any chair, table or vase, merely property, though probably worth less, and explanation to me is therefore, irrelevant.

My pussy clenches and I feel my need to climax grow.

She moves behind me once more, Her fingers still holding my hair roughly. A cheer rises from the hidden audience, I assume because they can now see the nose ring. She suddenly releases my hair and my head drops, She steps up to my side and grips my waist then forces me to turn and show the gathered crowd my nethers. I can’t suppress the scream as I suddenly feel the murderous burn of a brand pressed to the very top of my leg, as my flesh burns I start feeling faint. I am pulled back to consciousness by Her voice as She commands me to climax, I immediately orgasm hard while the brand seers my flesh.

I don’t know if the watching audience are cheering at the branding, the climax, or the fact that I manage not to collapse as my Owner releases Her hold on me, or even all three.

“Up bitch!” She commands.

I sway slightly, a little dizzy and feeling faint, the top of my leg burning angrily and my mouth dry as I stand upright slowly to resume my previous stance.

An elegant brunette who seems familiar steps into the light, she smiles at my owner as Mistress Magda pulls on a long leather coat. “A nice little show as always Lady Flood.”

“This one seems stronger than the other useless beasts, at least it didn’t faint.” I can’t help standing a little prouder as I hear my Owners praise.

“Indeed, it is quite athletic, perhaps more suited to your needs than the others.”

“We’ll see Madam Heather, we’ll see.” And She smirks as a whimper escapes me when I glance at Her boots and lick my lips

“Well, a pleasure as always Lady Flood..” Madam Heather smiled, “By the way, if you are interested, I have a batch of furniture coming in next month?”

“Hmm..” She paused. “No, but I am a looking for a matching pair of statues.”

“Twins” Madam Heather nods “That may be possible, send me the specs and I will see what we can do.”

“Of course, now if you will excuse me.”

Madam Heather smiles “Yes indeed, your car awaits.”

Mistress Magda nods and strides away “Heel chattel!”

I hurry after my Owner as She follows some unseen line to a door previously hidden amid the darkness, She pushes it open and strides through, as I follow I am greeted with a mirror image of myself, I almost stop to admire the thick stainless steel nose ring stamped with my name and the angry looking, and feeling, combined MF brand burnt into my leg. I couldn’t help a slight shudder of pleasure at the image as I rushed to catch up with Her.

She leads me out through another door into bright, almost blinding sunlight, the cold air raises goosebumps on my naked skin while cooling the branded flesh. Glancing about all I see is a large black limousine with blackened windows, beside the car is a tall coloured girl covered in latex, only her eyes, huge breasts and heavily ringed sex are bared. Without a word from Mistress she opens the back door, closing it again once we are inside, she trots around the car to drivers door and climbs in behind the wheel.

In the car I know not to sit on the seat and kneel on the floor, I lean down and start licking Mistresses boots with devotion as the limousine pulls off. I hear a long zip being pulled and glance up to see Mistress pulling her leather pants open to reveal the trimmed black hair of her mound, I whimper as she continues and shows me her luscious pussy, I feel myself drooling with desire as Mistress smirks.

Several achingly long moments later she simply nods, I hurriedly shuffle between her legs and eagerly push my face into her pussy, my tongue immediately seeking its way between her lips, I lose myself in her heavenly scent and taste while the car smoothly carries Mistress home and me to my new life.

END.