The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charm Person

By Ius_Magister and Blue Collar Girl

Edgar wanted Jeff’s girl, and he was going to make her his. Wistful pining was for suckers. As it was, he had a distinct hard on for the incredibly hot girl that one of his best friends had brought into the group. Ed and Jeff had been playing together for the better part of three years, starting in high school and now into their first year of college. Neither were dating ‘alpha males’ but Jeff had simply lucked into his girlfriend by helping her in the rain to replace a flat tire. It was all very well and good, but Edgar had spent long enough studying some very dark things to know that Jeff was an entirely different level than he was.

That was probably because Ed knew actual magic. It all started looking into the Jack Chick tracts on the 1980’s. The hyperbolic, insane, over-the-top anti-D&D propaganda referenced other more obscure RPGs ...one of which Ed happened to have a copy of. Demons and Dungeons mght have been sued out of business by TSR, but the spells in their books were based on meticulously researched occult lore.

And they actually worked.

He sat down, and waited for the other players to arrive.

Jessie let Jeff take her hand as he led her into the house of his best friend, Edgar. It made her feel a little more secure when he did that. Not that she found Ed intimidating—he seemed like a pretty cool guy. But the way she caught him looking at her sometimes made her tremble. There was something predatory about it that reminded her of an owl silently stalking a mouse hiding under a bush.

Probably also why she was wearing an extra large college sweatshirt again to the game. Her breasts were uncomfortably large and had been since she hit thirteen. Jessie learned quickly how to hide such assets, since it seemed that’s all boys were interested in. As if she didn’t have a brain, too, or anything. So far the nerdy guys her boyfriend was friends with had been respectful, but she never took any chances with that.

All the other players had already arrived, which elicited some good natured ribbing at their expense. Even though no one meant anything by it, Jessie blushed at the implications. She was still a virgin and planned on staying that way until she got married. Heck, playing this game made her a touch queasy, even though Jeff and the others had proven plenty of times there was no devil worshipping going on.

“Can we just get started?” she asked while sliding into her seat. Jeff tossed her a bag of dice to use, and Ed handed her her character sheet. She had to admit that she enjoyed the notion of playing a paladin. Smiting evil was fun

Ed almost sneered but started. The thing was, Ed was actually a REALLY good GM, matching the perfect balance between sandbox and railroad, no gmpcs, and letting the pcs shine. There were several tense moments and everyone at the table did very well. He even had a soundtrack that perfectly matched the immersion of the evening.

It SEEMED to go well, and both Jeff and Jessie had moments to shine and feel great about their combat and story. The only time Jeff ever failed was any attempt to aid Jessie l, which just always resulted in fumbling so he finally just stopped doing it.

Then the party finally arrived before two solid black and silver doors.

Ed looked at his eight players, “Are you ready?”

Jessie looked sideways at Jeff with a little smile. That he kept trying to come to her rescue and failing made her chuckle. She was a tank, after all, so how much help did he think she needed? Plus, that moment when she channeled holy light through that knot of undead and literally melted their bones was exhilarating!

So now being confronted by a set of doors seemed like it might be a letdown. Boy, she hoped not. This was so much fun! “Let’s do this!” She cheered.

Before Ed could go on, the rogue—Sam—declared, “I check for traps.” Obviously. He had something crazy like a +8 on detect traps, which was +8 more than anyone else in the party had.

Ed smirked. “Make your roll.”

Sam tossed his d20 and ended up with a 1. Everyone looked at him as he swore. “These fucking dice! How many 1s have I rolled on skill checks tonight!”

Jeff tapped her knee under the table, and Jessie smiled and played with the end of her blonde ponytail, which hung over her shoulder and down her ample chest. “Okay, since I have the most hit points, I guess I’ll volunteer to open the damn thing.” She looked to Ed and said, “I open the black and silver doors and step across the threshold.”

The dice had been enchanted of course, since they were meant to entertain, and as such only fumbled when it improved dramatic tension….or humiliated Jeff when he tried to impress Jessie.

The trap was a given since the party had to fail here for his own plan to enter action. He carefully and methodically narrated. “Huge amounts of foam begins to stream out of the walls in a strange mist. It is alarming to say the least. Make reflex saves.”

Everyone in the party immediately began to roll and one by one the groans erupted as all but Jessie rolled abysmally. She was free. Of course she was.

“The doors open up and you see a wizard step out, he is wearing powerful robes. Roll for initiative.”

“1?” Jessie had the first bad roll of the evening.

Ed rolled a 20 of course.

“The wizard begins to cast a spell. Zararagaoaoroaria alalkarelajkralekn kalerlariaignashgogosh goh iuriate!”

The two players who had an ounce of magical potential, Cersi and Jay, saw what looked like flash powder and both clapped, while the others saw nothing, and no one but Ed saw the flash around Jessie’s eyes.

Jessie blinked, momentarily confused. It felt for a moment like someone had taken a picture while she looked directly at the flash. But it didn’t last, and when she looked around the table, the other players were looking at her. So she looked back to Ed. “Okay…so what happened?”

With a sly smirk, he shut his notebook. “To be continued next week.”

Everyone groaned, but they all rose with their good natured grumbling. Jessie, though, felt a little lightheaded and swayed on her feet. “Whoa,” she gasped as she grabbed the table for balance. The room wavered for a moment before she felt steady.

Jeff and Edgar stood on either side of her, looking concerned. “It’s okay,” she reassured them. “I think I just stood up too fast.” She blinked rapidly, trying to chase that weird light flash from her vision fully. Boy, she hoped this wasn’t a migraine coming on. She hated those things!

Once she felt fine, she gave Jeff a quick hug and a kiss in the cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow in Bio 101?” He smiled and nodded before chatting with Jay as she headed to the door.

Ed, though, walked her to the door. “Did you have fun tonight, Jessie?”

She smiled and nodded, to a bit uncomfortably. Ed really had no notion of personal space. “I really did. Especially since Jeff kept fumbling like that.” She giggled,and the GM joined in with what felt like a conspiratorial laugh. “Thanks for the game!”

Before Jessie opened the door, Ed grabbed her wrist and spun her back to face him. The weird light halo danced across her eyes again for a second when he said, “Don’t I get a goodbye hug, too?”

“Oh, um, sure.” They weren’t really the hugging acquaintance type, but it had been a fun game and if Ed wanted a hug, she could do that. She stepped up and slid her arms around his neck. His surprisingly strong arms crushed her to him and, as blatant as day, one hand slid down to cup her butt.

She tried to pull back, but he whispered something in her ear, and a sense of calm washed over her. Ed doesn’t mean anything by that hand I’m sure, she thought as she let him grind against her for a second. Then he released her and said, “Have a good night. ”

Jessie blinked and found herself standing on the sidewalk outside. What...what just happened? Man, she did not feel good. She wished one of the guys had offered to walk her home. Well, she admitted as she tugged on her ponytail, more Ed. He was stronger than Jeff, and if she passed out or something, he seemed better physically equipped to get her home. She sighed and, after a block or two from the apartment she shared with Melinda, began to feel better. Guess it didn’t matter tonight.

Ed had meant to give them the email group he had set up as an excuse to give Jessie his number. Damn it, he had let his dick do the thinking. As it was, the charm person spell had to be renewed every few days and the next game wasn’t for another week. He stroked his cock which got hard as he did and considered his options.

When she got home, Melinda looked at her. She had a slightly larger chest than Jessie but wasn’t as pretty. She looked at Jessie and smiled, “Did you finally nookie with Jeff? You have that afterglow about you!”

The more Jessie thought about Jeff, the harder it was to place him in her mind. It was difficult to focus on anyone but Ed, thoughts about what it might be like to be with him l, or even maybe cheat with him instead. He seemed like such a good person and she had totally misjudged him.

Class the next day was pretty uneventful except for she and Jeff having an argument. Normally she found his little jokes during class cute, or at least mildly amusing. But today it just really annoyed her.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” he asked as he tagged along behind her after she stormed out of the lecture hall. “It was just a little joke.”

Jessie whirled around on him. “A little joke? Is that what my dreams are to you, Jeff?” She cinched her backpack up tighter on her shoulders. “You know I need this class to move on for my nursing degree, and I can’t do that if you keep distracting me!”

He looked lost and confused, which only irritated her more. She rolled her eyes and threw up her hands. How had she ever thought he was cute, let alone fun? She just walked away, shaking her head and mumbling to herself.

Her next class was some stupid English one she needed for her gen ed requirements. Rather than pay attention, she stared at the classroom door, picturing it as black and silver. On the other side of it was Ed. She heard his voice saying those nonsense words to her, but she found it soothing. And even while she was frustrated with Jeff, who—let’s face it—she was learning didn’t really understand her, the memory of Ed’s voice helped her get through the rest of her day.

Her feelings towards Ed weren’t exactly romantic or sexual, but easily could go that way. It was curious as she thought about it. When she did an analysis of her feelings she just felt that Ed was really her best friend in the world, or could be, maybe should be. Reason didn’t help. Whenever she tried to work out line by line where the feelings came from, rationally she was...fairly certain Ed hadn’t held good intentions towards her but he was definitely interesting.

Jeff sent her a dozen roses, which would normally make her swoon since he got violet—her favorite—with a card of a cute puppy. She didn’t hate Jeff, but when she compared him to Ed, he was positively bumbling.

Maybe she should ask him why she felt this way about him? Her inner voice told her that this had really started at the game, and that Ed would have answers. A sense of curiosity and a little bit of desire made her drive to Ed’s house and knock on his door.

Jessie shifted from foot to foot, uncertain that this was a good idea. She twisted her ponytail so tight around one hand that she almost ripped it from her head when she jumped at the sound of the door opening. Ed stood there, head tilted a little to the side, with a knowing smirk on his face.

“Hey there, Jess. Jeff isn’t around right now.”

The weird halos she been seeing around things grew, giving Ed this golden inner light that made her heart skip a beat. She gave him a halting smile as she stammered, “I, yeah..no, I...I know. I um, well...I came by to see you.” With an awkward shrug, she asked, “Can I come in for a minute?” She pulled her jacket tightly around her, feeling self conscious as Ed’s eyes bounced to her chest, for once wrapped in a form-fitting sweater instead of her usual baggy sweatshirts.

Ed smiled and let her in, smiling wickedly. He could see that the spell was working quite nicely. It was a simple first level spell and all it did was make the target your best friend for a period based on the int of the caster and victim. He didn’t know how smart Jessie was but he didn’t intent to take any chances.

“Sure you can,” he smiled and had her sit on the couch. “Say how did you like that last bit if flare I added to the game last time, would you like to see it again?”

With a laugh, Jessie said, “So that was real! I thought my eyes had been playing tricks on me!” Leave it to Ed to add in some stage magic for his game. She must’ve been looking right at it when he made the light flash, which was why that after image kept lingering. “Sure, I’d love to see it again.” Maybe she could figure out how he did it this time.

“Why don’t you take off your jacket first? Might as well get comfortable if you’re going to see some magic.”

Indecisiveness flooded her for a second, but Ed seemed sincere about her being comfortable. And why wouldn’t she be comfortable around her boyfriend’s friend? She saw him every week or two right here for game night. Besides, Ed wasn’t stupid enough to try anything on her. And he was her friend. Friends didn’t do bad things to other friends.

Jessie slid her jacket off and tossed it over the armrest of the couch. Then she smiled up at Ed. “Ready if you are!”

He cast the spell again following the exact same words and tone and also using the same gestures with the aura and without the use of flash powder and suddenly it clicked.

He was using magic...

...right before her brain was flooded with endorphins and dopamine and the absolutely unshakable belief that he was her best friend. If he was casting magic on her, it was for a GOOD reason.

She clapped with delight. “Edgar, that. Is. AMAZING! Only you would be clever enough to use real magic during a roleplaying session!”

He smiled and, she thought, maybe blushed a little bit. She found this side of him surprisingly endearing, and she loved that he considered her a good enough friend that he let her see it. It compelled her to jump up and give him a hug.

As she sat back down on the couch, her hand lightly holding his, he cleared his throat and asked, “So what did you want to talk to me about?”

She blinked and bit her bottom lip for a minute. What was it again? The light inside her mind flicked back on as she exclaimed, “Oh! Right.” She made a face and said, “I think I want to break up with Jeff.” She slid her eyes to meet his. “Is that terrible since it was one stupid fight? And I don’t want to leave the game, either, but I’m worried it’ll be weird if I stay.”

Ed nodded, “Jeff and I have been friends since high school. We really can’t break up the band because of girlfriends or dating.”

Wait did that mean he was considering dating her? That felt SO good to think about

“I think you need to secretly date him until Jeff decides to break up with you. Then you can both stay in the game. I may charm him as well.” Jessie frowned, and Ed quickly reassured her, “Oh, yes, I used the charm person spell on you. I knew how you were feeling about Jeff and thought this would make you feel better.”

He thought for a moment,“I can see magic but it’s amazing that you caught it so fast. I almost think you might have a natural aptitude for it.”

Secretly keep dating Jeff until he decides to end it. It wasn’t a bad idea. It kept her from being the bad guy anyway, and Ed was right. It would let her stay in the game group.

“Oh, using charm person on Jeff seems like a great idea, Ed,” she agreed. After all, he had used it on her, and it did make her feel better about the Jeff situation. The name of the trick sounded familiar, too. Wasn’t that something from the game? Since she wasn’t a caster, she hadn’t paid much attention to the spell names.

The thought of being able to do magic struck Jess as silly, though. “I dunno. I don’t see myself that way.” Not to mention the mere notion of her casting spells made her twitchy. Playing a game stretched her faith about as far as she was willing to go.

Ed looked at her and arched a brow, “I’ve been using these spells for two or three years now and you are the only person to notice and the only person to get it. Maybe you aren’t a caster but you must have SOME kind of an edge….” he looked pensive. “Well, we need to help keeping you feel well so we need you to come around at least every two days so I can cast the spell on you again. You understand, right?” He came forward and held her hand.

“Tell me, do you think you could get Jeff at a certain time and place for me to cast it on him when his guard is down? I’d prefer to avoid another spell on the entire group, at least until I can do 4th level spells like Mass Charm.”

He looked at her and looked at her tits again but was being ...subtle. Subtlish.

Jessie frowned, a little concerned with how blase he was about doing spells. It made her nervous to think that maybe he was doing something immoral. Maybe even dangerous. Her spirit tussled with her strong friendship with Ed, and he was too busy ogling her chest to witness that struggle on her face. In the end, her better nature won out. Until Ed proved himself untrustworthy, her friendship said he would always get the benefit of the doubt.

“Sure, we could always stop by later. Maybe bring some pizza and a Redbox.” She looked over at Ed just in time for his eyes to meet hers. “That way, you could talk to us together, maybe help us just move past this ‘dating thing’ Jeff and I are doing.”

“That sounds great Jessie. I have a good idea. Do you give him blow jobs? If you don’t you should. Good girlfriends give blow jobs, I’m just saying. I was going to suggest that you give him a blow job and then right before he cums maybe just ask if you can hang out with me to pump me for details about the game…..he will not be able to say no to you and it will help you show who is in charge. I know you seem like a good girl who does what he wants but...I think you should consider it. You don’t have to but it would make me feel better that you did it that way rather than just ask him. Would you?” He waited, “For me?”

That alarm in the back of her mind sounded again. Good girls didn’t do anything like give blowjobs. The girls in high school that did that were the sluts, not the good girls. And yet...Ed seemed so earnest and sincere. It wasn’t like he told her to have actual sex with Jeff. She would still technically be a virgin, and if it made Ed’s job easier to help them breakup….

“Wait,” she protested. “I don’t even know how to give a blowjob, Ed. It’ll be a disaster!” She bit her lip as a strange thought occurred to her. “Could...could I practice on you? As a friend, of course,” she hastily added. She didn’t want him to get the wrong idea.

Wait, seriously? Could it be that easy? Ed blinked and looked at her. “It’s really important for girls to be able to give blowjobs dear. Jesus if your future husband asks for one and you suck at it, what would you do? Yes, even though you are not good at it yet I will take the time to give you lessons. But it is hard to learn. Now I think you might need to spend a few weeks building up to the point where you can help Jeff.”

“Oh, of course.” No point in learning this if she didn’t learn how to do it right. And she wanted to be sure that she could make a good wife when the time came. Part of why she came to college was to find a husband. “Thanks, Ed. I really appreciate you helping me out like this. When should we start?”

He gave a little gesture. “We could start now, if you have the time.”

She thought about it. Sure, she had some work she needed to finish for class in the morning, but it was still pretty early. No reason she couldn’t add a new skill before running through some chemistry. “Sure. What do I do?”

He checked his watch and thought,“We do. First, you need to make me believe you want to do it. Any woman with lips can suck a cock but to do it well you have to make it seem like it isn’t just something you want but something you need to do. Remember, most sex is mental not physical.”

She felt like she should be taking notes. Mental notes would have to suffice. But considering she’d never given much thought to sex before, she felt woefully unprepared for all of this. And if she wanted to blow Jeff to the point where Ed could convince him to break up with her, that meant she had to practice this part, too.

But as Jess looked at Ed, all she saw was her friend. Sure he was kind of cute, but she never saw him in that way. She felt him studying her, and then it was like something just...clicked. Ed might not be the cutest guy around, but there was something kind of sexy about him.

So she took her best shot at convincing him. “Ed,” she said, trying to sound as confident as possible, “there is nothing more I want in the world right this minute than to..to suck your cock.” And it was true. As the words came out of her mouth, they grew realer inside of her head. “Please Ed, I need to do this for you.” Her breath sped up just thinking about it, knowing that she needed her best friend to show her how to do this, and she needed it right now.

Ed smiled as his cock started to harden. This was so worth it,“Good. Very very good. I want you to touch yourself a little to help sell it like you are so turned on you cant control it, ideally rubbing those perfect tits if yours.”

He took his cock out and stroked it in front of her, loving the need in her eyes. The need he put there.

Jessie’s eyes widened at the sight of an erect penis. She had no idea it would be so...big. How was she supposed to fit all that in her mouth??

Then she remembered Ed’s suggestion. She touched her breasts, tentatively at first, but the more she watched Ed stroking his cock, the better her own grasping fingers felt. She didn’t realize how pronounced her nipples had become as they pushed up right through her thin bra and against her tight sweater.

“Oh Ed,” she managed to get out, never tearing her eyes off his cock. She salivated just thinking about it being in her mouth. “Please...please let me suck that.”

“That’s good, you are really making me believe it. Now, lick it, lubricate it with your spit, sometimes porn stars spit on it first but you arent a porn star, you are going to lick my cock like a lady…..that’s right and once you get to the top tease it with your tongue and lips, kiss it like you are in love with it and fondle my balls.”

She got onto her knees before him and leaned forward, stomach fluttering with nerves, then kissed the tip of it tentatively. A piece of her recoiled—that’s where he pees from!—but for the most part, she was intrigued. It was velvety despite the hardness of it, which encouraged her to slide it into her mouth.

Before it got in very far, she gagged. Worried,she eyes flicked up at him, but he didn’t seem to mind. His eyes were closed, and when she paused, his hand pushed her head down further on his length. Okay, good, she was doing it right!

That emboldened Jessie to touch his balls with one hand, while the other worked around the base of his cock. She kissed and sucked and slobbered over it with an enthusiasm born of the urge to learn this technique as quickly as she could. Still, she was surprised to find herself humming and moaning as she really enjoyed giving this blowjob!

Ed moaned and decided that this would get him off his ass to learn fourth and...more importantly fifth level spells. He had to lear...oh wow. She was so good. He moaned and stopped thinking about anything but the perfect pair of lips that sucked his cock. “Oh yeah baby, you are so amazing….oh god yes...more, oh that’s right oh yeah…” in the back of his mind he knew that if he didn’t find some problem with it he couldn’t justify ‘teaching’ her for a few weeks but as he thought about it...he couldn’t think. All he cared about was the perfect creature in front of him and the need to cum for her...because he knew he had to. He just had to.

Breathe. She had to remind herself to breathe. That was harder than it sounded because she didn’t want to stop to do so. But she thought she was getting the hang of this! She was too busy concentrating on what she was doing that she didn’t really hear what Ed was saying. But his hand didn’t let up on her head, which she took as a positive sign.

As her energy started to flag, she felt Ed stiffen, which was the only warning she got. His cock in her mouth twitched, and her mouth and throat flooded with something hot and salty. Surprised, Jessie gagged and spit it out around his cock. As she pulled back, another stream of something warm hit her across her cheek. “Ahh!” she shrieked, not knowing what to do. She gave Ed a panicked look, worried she really messed something up

She looked so hot and for a second he almost said “perfect” but he said, “nice try….so close, so hot but you need to look like you are pleased that I blessed you with my jizz….” he throbbed and another went right into her open mouth, a final spasm. “We can try that part tomorrow dear. You really did good for a first try though.” He says it in a tone that implies it was kind of awful.

Crushed, Jessie deflated where she knelt. She thought she wasn’t doing that badly—she made him climax after all. But, she rationalized, it didn’t take much to get a guy off from everything she’d ever heard. And there was enough of a perfectionist streak in her to want to do something right if she was going to do it.

She made a face at cum that flew in her mouth, but Ed warned, “Don’t spit that out, Jess. If you want to give great head, you have to swallow it. And besides, the taste is pretty good once you get used to it.”

How would you know? she almost snapped at him, but she realized he was right. It wasn’t bad. She had just been caught off guard by it. She swallowed it down and then licked her lips to get any there. Yeah, that was actually kind of good.

“Ed, I’m sorry. I told you I wasn’t any good. I appreciate your willingness to let me practice on you. I don’t suppose you’d let me try again, would you?”

He gave her a put upon look that might’ve been comical if she had been so desperate in seeking his approval. With a sigh, he said, “Yeah, I guess. Come back in the morning before classes. I should have some time then.” He tucked away his now-flaccid cock and added, “You might want to clean up a little before you go, too”

Jess popped into the bathroom to find drying cum crisscrossing her face. Good thing he was looking out for her—anyone who saw her on the way home would’ve gotten the totally wrong idea about her! A couple of tissues erased the evidence of her lesson, as well as a few spots that had gotten in her sweater.

Later that day, he was so horny he really wanted to jack off, but wanted to save his sperm for her face. Instead, he began studying the higher level spells. The one he REALLY had his eye on at the end was wish, but a few of the 4th were plenty powerful on their own.

1st edition might not be as balanced but for a caster it was infinitely better not to have the spell wear off after a few hours, and the game designers had had a much closer understanding of actual magic. Every once in awhile he tried ad libbing or experimenting and it didn’t go well.

That poor turtle….he vaguely thought and then went to sleep, looking forward to the next morning.

The next morning, Jessie prepared to do better, be better. She wore her brunette hair loose instead of in its usual ponytail, and she wore another form-fitting sweater. Ed seemed to enjoy that. She even put on a little makeup—some mascara and a little lipstick. She hoped doing that would help make the experience better for Ed, which in turn would help her learn how to give Jeff a great blowjob.

She also had to admit, a touch guiltily, that she wanted to see Ed again. Even though she’d had reservations about him in the beginning, he was proving to be an invaluable friend. And, if she was honest, his appeal was growing on her. She’d fantasized and drooled about his dick all night, to the point where she tried fellating a banana to do better today.

She practically ran to his apartment, she was so pumped and ready to get started.

Ed was deliberately relaxed and this time had taken a microdose of xanax and viagra to help make it easier...and harder. He had a plan and frankly, Jessie had done such a good job on her first try that he felt he had to cheat to win….

And in love and war...yadda yadda yadda

When she knocked, he casually smiled,“oh hi” while playing a video game. His manhood hardened on seeing her but he slowly willed it down. “Sorry it does that sometimes in the morning.” So this would be easy, right?

Well maaaaybe not.

He put his hand on the couch offering for her to sit beside him. “How are you?”

She sat down beside him and, after a slight hesitation, snuggled up against him. Her disappointment that his erection quickly fled showed a little around her eyes, but she tried to keep up a brave face. “I’m good. And, if I’m honest, a little excited.”

“Oh?” Ed looked bemused but he put his arm around her shoulders anyway. That made Jess smile as she rested her head on his chest.

“So I know yesterday was bad, but it was my first time,” she explained. “I can really only get better, right? And,” she turned to look him in the eye, “I want to be really good for you, Ed. It don’t just want to learn. I want to make you feel good, too.” And she meant that. She wanted him to want her sucking his cock.

Ed studied her earnest expression, then took her hand. “Okay, start by stroking me then.”

Jessie rubbed along his length through his pants at first. After he began to get hard, she was emboldened to slide her hand under them to feel his actual cock. She gasped as a flash of painful heat flashed across her nipple. Ed had begun fondling her while she did that to him.

“It’s okay, Jessie. This is part of what will make your blowjobs better. A man wants to touch your tits while you’re sucking on him.”

Well, that made some sense, she supposed. They did seem to obsess over boobs. She was surprised at how good him doing that felt, and she found herself moaning. In an attempt to get back on track, she whispered, “Ed, can I please suck you now?”

He nodded benevolently, “Sure….” he seemed so relaxed it was almost weird. His cock started to stiffen but he seemed to carefully let himself focus on her and relax, but it was hard to think about all the horrible things he needed to to keep him from not getting TOO much of an erection since he had to help her….improve. A lot but the viagra made it rise much easily and it also made it much easier for him to relax at the same time.

He thought and got a wicked idea but first he would need to make her work for it, and with the xanax he could do that.

Jessie got back into the position she’d been in yesterday, kneeling in front of him on the couch, and dove right onto him. And at first, things seemed to be going well. But after sucking for just a few minutes, his cock began to get softer rather than harder. There’d been no pulsing, no hot tasty cum—just failure.

She redoubled her efforts to rekindle his interest. She played with his balls, with her own breasts, made big eyes up at his face to show how much she enjoyed this. Nothing seemed to help. Hell, he went back to playing whatever xbox game he’d be playing before she got here!

Tears welled up in her eyes as she slid him out of her mouth. “Ed, what I am doing wrong?” She tried not to cry, knowing that just annoyed boys rather than enticed them. But she was at a complete loss on what to do.

He carefully considered and then nodded sagely,“well based on porn I have seem, sometimes fucking my cock with your tits works if your mouth isnt getting it done…” He let disappointment and resignation enter his voice even if it took a huge amount of concentration to have his cock soften on her.

The whole time, he kept considering permanent solutions. Domination lasted longer, enchantment could let him make a magic item, maybe a tattoo to make the spell last or even permanency, but the one thing he knew for sure was that he wanted this to last forever.

A multitude of conflicting thoughts swirled around Jessie. Ed watches porn—that’s bad, right? But it was giving him insight on how she could handle Jeff, and that was good. And now this was moving beyond blowjob territory, and that was definitely bad. Yet she could see how horribly disappointed he was in her. She wasn’t sexy, and terrible at all of this stuff.

She sat, frozen in such conflict with herself that she literally couldn’t move

Ed was patient. He knew he could push her, but he didn’t need to. What he was about to do was much worse. He pulled it in, zipped it up and gently caressed her hair,“Its ok. It was too much too fast. We can practice more tomorrow. Why don’t you do some homework tonight?”

He knew exactly what he was doing.

“No!” Jess practically shouted as her paralysis broke at having the decision taken from her. This wasn’t what she wanted! She grabbed his legs and knelt there, eyes pleading up at him like a puppy dog. “Ed, please. I’m sorry! It just caught me off guard is all.” She ripped her sweater off over her head, her hair flying around her in a blonde halo of static electricity. Her bra quickly followed suit. She almost wasn’t aware of her nakedness, because it didn’t really matter.

What mattered was learning how to be pleasing. If this is what it took, so be it.

Ed really wanted to just push her down and fuck her, right then and he was sure that he could. He almost gave in, but he kept remembering that the charm person spell might wear off at JUST the wrong time.

No.

This had to be done right. “The barn door is closed but I will let you get comfortable and rub your tits in front of me in anticipation for tomorrow.”

He stood there, like some Nerd God in front of her from on high and let her serve him. “Go on. I am waiting.”

In desperation, Jessie pulled her hands off him and placed them, trembling, over her breasts. “Oh,” she sighed as a shiver ran through her. Man, that felt good. No, good didn’t even begin to describe how it felt. As her fingers fluttered over her nipples, they stiffened and sent little pulses of pleasure shooting through her body. Her knees slid further apart as she knelt there, groping her chest with a surprising sensuality as she gazed up at Ed, practically willing him to let her try rubbing his cock between her sensitive breasts.

He gently reached down and felt her nipples. He smiled, a carefully practiced smile of kind interest but also vague indifference. He was helping her because he was her friend not because he was a sadistic pig who wanted to mount her on his cock hog tied and gagged because he could.

He shook his head and resmiled, “You have a very nice chest dear. But it’s important that you get it right the first time, don’t worry, I’ll teach you. Come back tomorrow morning.” He kissed her cheek and could NOT believe he had the stones to not fuck her right there, but he was immensely patient. It was as if something clicked inside of him and that he realized that if he could wait to study the book he would learn 9th level spells.

And if he could wait, he would not only have Jessie but anyone he ever wanted.

Ever.

The next thing Jessie knew, she was back at her place. She had a vague awareness of Ed driving her here but that was about it. Melinda was in class, where Jess should’ve been, but she didn’t care about that right then. It was hard to care about academic success when she felt like a total failure at life right then. Ed had turned her away. What kind of guy turned down a girl at her feet? It told her it was her that had done badly, not him.

Determined to do better, and to be prepared for whatever Ed needed to teach her better, she pulled out her laptop. There, in invisible mode, she searched “porn”. The results didn’t disappoint with what she could find for free. She laid out on her bed and watched every video she could find that showed a girl using her breasts like that. After an hour, she was so aroused that she climaxed without even touching herself.

She spend the rest of her day like that, getting ready for tomorrow’s lesson.

Ed charmed one of professors and turned an D into an C. He was more curious of the after effects if it wore off. The spell vaguely explained the potential effects from benign to hostile so he was going to start experimenting.

Later that night he charmed a lovely vapid thing at a frat party who left with hin when he beckoned from the window who might have left with him anyway.

She had let him spend himself with reducing the xanax as he came at least three times in her before kicking her out, confused but still pining for him at 5am.

He was waiting for Jessie with donuts and coffee. “Good morning. How are you?”

Jessie ignored the food and drink and launched herself at Ed. He caught her, surprised, as she pressed her body against his. She hoped he could feel her nipples under her sweater as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

He’d been right. Everything she’d seen in the porn clips she’d watched said guys wanted girls to want them. And she wasn’t acting this morning. She really did want Ed, and wanted to feel his cock again.

She pulled back from him finally. Looking into his eyes, she breathlessly asked, “Ed, I need you. I need your cock. Please, I’m begging you, please me suck your cock, or fuck it with my tits. Whatever you want.”

He was hard and she could get him off but she was going to have to work for it. He put his hand between her legs and began to stimulate her clit,“alright calm down dear.” He did it like she was an excited horse,“desire and need is sexy, desperation makes you seem like a nymphomaniac whore, I take it the porn had an effect?” He smiled, letting her stroke his cock while he tried to calm her down between her legs.

“Now what would Jeff think if you did that to him? You might make him hard but hell, he might ejaculate too fast. He strikes me as the kind that prematurely ejaculates ...”

Jessie had a hard time concentrating when Ed had his fingers up against her privates. As with most things involving him lately, it sent mixed signals racing through her mind. He wasn’t supposed to be touching her there; no one but her future husband was supposed to! But good God it felt so, so good. She wiggled along his digits despite herself as she pushed away her nagging worries. Ed was her friend, so this was okay.

What would Jeff think if she pounced on him, shoved her tongue down his throat and her hand down his pants? He’d first wonder if she was drunk, and then he’d think he died and gone to heaven. But she understood Ed’s point. She wasn’t trying to alarm her “boyfriend”; she just needed him to be a little more pliable.

Still, she continued to stroke Ed as she panted, “I wouldn’t know. Jeff and I, we haven’t...you know…”

Ed is shocked, “Wow. I didn’t know you were that cruel Jessie.” He doesn’t stop calming her down with his fingers, as if he were some clit whisperer who could just magically make a woman in heat behave properly. He isn’t, and secretly he knows it but he is nevertheless cautious. “You know, I need to practice a spell again. Do you mind sitting still for a moment and letting me cast it on you?” He carefully makes sure he doesnt stop stimulating her the entire time but goes back to the original subject. “I mean, seriously, the poor guy must have blue balls. You aren’t frigid, look at how sexy you have almost been when getting me off. You’re learning very very well.” His words are kind but his tone is cruelly kind.

Her eyes glazed a bit as he stroked her, his fingers running interference against her moral center. “No, not cruel,” she loudly whispered. “I’m just...just saving myself…” And then it struck her, what he said. Almost sexy?

“Ed,” she asked, her hand growing tired in his pants, “how am I still messing up? What am I not getting?”

He gave her a patronizing smile, like a teacher might a slow student. “It’s hard.to explain really. But if you let me practice this spell, I think it can help show you.”

“Oh, oooooookay,” she sighed as his fingers worked their own kind of magic. She let him lead her to the couch, where they relinquished their holds on each other. Jessie squirmed where she sat, trying to cool off the arousal she felt. After all, she didn’t want to embarrass Ed. “Is it the same spell?”

“Yes it is.” He cast it again rather quickly using the same fluid gestures and smooth words. He watched how she followed the lights and knew she was becoming more aware of the arcane, whether it was as some kind of mystic theurge or her actual faith slowly working to protect her…

“There, that feels better doesn’t it? This is what we need to practice with Jeff?”

Speaking of Jeff, the now suspicious boyfriend texted Jessie and asked,“Where are you?”

The good news was that he would never suspect Ed in a million years but the bad news was that this delightful purgatory might not be able to continue. Ed had to advance his time table. “Why don’t you invite Jeff over tonight?”

Jessie blinked rapidly, trying to clear the lights from her eyes. The spell was so pretty when Ed did it, and it made her feel...calm. Yes, that was the right word. Like he wrapped her up in a little bubble of calm, where she didn’t really have to think because she could trust what Ed told her.

But the text from Jeff had been a dash of cold water across her face. How long had it been since she last talked or even texted him? She had thought about anything the past few days but the lessons Ed was giving.

Lessons, yes. To help her breakup with Jeff.

Her eyes focused up at Ed as she felt a moment of panic. “Ed, I’m not ready! You said I needed more practice, and we haven’t practiced at all! How am I supposed to get Jeff here if I give him a horrible blowjob??”

“There is one hope. Jeff needs the spell to help him understand that I am his friend and that you are his friend. I can help jeff feel and think correctly while you practice the blow job to break up with him. This way we will control all of the variables and you will be perfectly safe. That’s good isn’t it? Perfectly safe?”

He rubbed her nipples simply because he could and was curious what she would say or if he had to give a balderdash reason why she should...or if she would do it for him….

Confused for a moment, Jessie rubbed her forehead. She felt herself being pulled in opposite directions, her will trying to force her mind to reject what was happening. How could she even get Jeff here without the blowjob? And it seemed like Ed wanted to do the magic to Jeff without Jeff knowing it. That couldn’t be a good thing, could it?

His fingertips caressing her nipples kept distracting her, pulling her mind to her body and the sensations it felt. And man, it felt good. But not good enough to avoid those questions completely. “Ed, once you talk to Jeff, I won’t need to practice anymore. We’ll go back to being regular friends, won’t we?” She didn’t want things to be awkward for them. He was her best friend, after all.

“Your logic is impeccable, except for the new facts we have learned. First of all, the spell isn’t infallible or you wouldn’t have questioned me just now. Second, while I am glad you are enjoying the blowjob practice which is a fact that we didn’t know before, and a reason to continue to remember that even with the spell you want to let Jeff down easy, which is why you want to give him a blowjob when you tell him, and if you can’t do it right it will make the game explode which is why you want to do it right, silly. Moreover, if you are a virgin as your friend I am morally obligated to help you prepare for your future partner. Frankly, I am surprised you didn’t see all of this, and so maybe you should just leave the thinking to me?”

He didn’t stop working on her nipples the whole time, enjoying immensely how her tits felt and deciding that learning Suggestion would be a very good idea.

The spell wove itself around Ed’s words and touches and Jessie, helplessly aroused by both, found herself helpless against the seemingly solid logic of what he said. Sure, she should be a virgin on her wedding night, but she also wanted to be as competent at sex as she could beforehand, too. It was her responsibility to learn, and Ed was a safe teacher.

Jessie nodded at his suggestion. “Leave the thinking to you, right.” She sighed and pressed her hand against his stiff cock. “Does that mean I can practice some more now?” She blinked up at him, literal stars in her eyes as she failed her final will save for the moment.

Ed found it hard to do the thinking for both of them right then since he was aroused beyond measure by her rubbing his cock like that and hadn’t taken the microdose of Xanax that would let him think a little bit less with his Greater Lower Brain, and finally nodded,“Yes of course you can practice sucking my cock right now, what are friends for?”

His cock was hard as a rock and he had to unzip and set it free because of how painful it was getting. He literally didn’t have a choice to do something about it, him or her.

WIthout thought, Jessie dropped to her knees, her hands fumbling to pull his jeans down a little farther. She almost inhaled his cock in her eagerness, gagging as it drove deep into her throat. She tried to remember all the tips Ed had given her, as well as all the technique she’d observed when studying the porn. Even though she was still a little clumsy, she was clearly learning how to suck a cock like a pro.

“Jessie,” Ed growled, his voice dark and low, “take your top off. A good blowjob lets the man play with your tits.

She slid her arms out of the sleeves of her shirt, and then took her mouth off of him just long enough to rip the garment over her head before sliding her lips and tongue back along it. She unhooked her bra as she worked and tossed it aside, letting her breasts swing free. Which was fine with her—her nipples were so erect the pressure against them had been unbearable. Much better to feel Ed’s fingers playing with them.

He pinched one, and a guttural moan erupted from deep in her throat. The painful pulsing pleasure from her nipple encouraged her to take more and more of Ed’s dick into her mouth, until she had moved well past her gag reflex so she could take his entire length. She only hoped this was an improvement from her previous venture in blowing him since she needed to hurry her ploy with Jeff. She had already stopped thinking of him as her boyfriend, and all she wanted to do was hang out here, with her friend.

Ed became so turned on he forgot to show how bad it was. He just started to fuck her mouth and pinch her tits. He moaned and his eyes rolled up in his head, muttering her name as he did so, and making small grunts. He was just a cock at the moment and couldn’t think straight until he put semen in her mouth but didn’t care how far he put it inside of her, getting more and more aroused as he did so.

Drool ran out of the corner of Jessie’s mouth as Ed fucked her face. She felt it trickle down her face and onto her exposed breasts. It felt like her entire existence had collapsed down into her lips, her tongue, her throat. She gagged a few times, but Ed was unrelenting so she adjusted.

“Jessie, I’m going to cum in your mouth.” She instinctively pulled back but he grabbed her hair and held her head in place. “You have to swallow it if you want the blowjob to be perfect. Do you understand?”

She tried to nod since she couldn’t speak, but she couldn’t even do that much. He thrust once more and his cock exploded. She had no choice but to drink it all. She struggled after six pulses of cum went down her throat, desperate to breathe. Only after Ed poured what felt like a river into her did he release her.

She fell backwards, gasping for air but so turned on by what just happened that she felt like one giant exposed nerve. A thin sheen of cum coated her tired lips as she stared up at him. “Was that better this time?”

Ed considered. A part of him wanted to gaslight her for weeks, making her totally dependant on his every whim, and, he told that darker part of himself, they were headed in that direction but he reminded himself that this was a strong willed woman who saw magic when others didn’t and saw through the holes in the first version of his story. Without the spell, there would have been problems, so a combination of diplomacy and ….dim...gaslighting was required. “I haven’t cum that hard in a long time….” he smiled, “it was sexy as hell. The thing is,” evil inspiration lighting up the neurons in his brain, “that won’t work so well for Jeff. You need to also display adoration and love. Remember, you’re boyfriend and girlfriend. What you just did was worthy of a porn star, but you need to make Jeff think that you are basically regarding him as a little less than a god, but…” he caressed her tits and then her cheek, “you are a good girl to be helping him like this and I am approve of your efforts…”

Yes! Ed said she’d been sexy! And she made him cum hard! Her face, flushed with success, lit up at his words. She might really be able to pull this off with Jeff! And for some reason, being called a “good girl” made her melt a little bit. She didn’t feel that falling for Ed was a good idea—things in the game would only get more complicated if she did—but in that moment she felt something much more than friendship for him.

Still, she wasn’t a good enough actress to pull of that kind of charade with Jeff without practice. So she put on an adoring expression and gazed up at Ed from her knees. “I’m so glad I could make you feel good, Ed. All I want to do is make you happy.” She ran her tongue over her lips, tasting the last traces of his cum, and batted her eyes up at him. “Do I make you happy?” she asked, a finger tracing down her bare chest.

Then she grinned. “Like that?”

If he hadn’t just cum, Ed would have instantly gotten hard. He mentally wondered if Jessie had a future career as a porn star and then had vague notions of trying to earn money off of her that way, but that was for other women. She would be his and his alone. He let genuine affection enter his words but forced a slight hint of disapproval, “Something like that. You made an amazing effort today Jessie and I’m proud of you. Bring Jeff here tonight and we’ll help him and thus help you out. It will all be OK.” He touched her cheek and helped her stand up, casually caressing her lovely tits as if he owned them as he did so.

After all ...he did.

Jessie didn’t want to overdo it with Jeff. The goal was to surprise him, and if she dolled herself up too much, he’d know she was up to something. So she brushed her hair until it shone, and then pulled it up into a ponytail high on the back of her head. She left the makeup off except for some light eyeliner and her usual cherry red lip gloss.

She shot off an apologetic text to him and asked if he’d be willing to come over and talk. He immediately responded and said he was coming over right away. Just enough time to put on a clean sweater that emphasized her cleavage just right.

By the time he knocked, Jessie was nervous. Doing this with Ed was one thing—that was for practice and in the safety of a good friend. Plus she was realizing how much more attractive he was compared to Jeff. Would she ever be able to muster up the same enthusiasm for sucking him off?

I can do this, she reminded herself as she answered the door. So things with the game group won’t be weird.

“Jeff,” she demurred as she held the door open for him. “Please, come in.” He brushed past her, bristling with annoyance. He didn’t sit but instead paced back and forth in front of her couch. “Can I get you a drink?”

That surprised him, and he paused. “Sure.” Then he flopped down onto the couch. Jessie got a can of soda out of the fridge and brought it to him. “At least you’re done ghosting me.”

“Oh, Jeff,” she gushed as she sat beside him, “I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I was so upset with you. It wasn’t your fault that I was struggling in a couple of classes, but I took it out on you.”

Jeff studied her for a minute, absorbing both her contrition and her sincerity. She suspected the spell Ed practiced on her earlier was helping her performance. In the end, Jeff believed it. He slid an arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him. She rested her head on his chest and a hand on his abdomen. “It’s okay, Jess. College really messes with our heads sometimes. You just gotta let me know, you know?”

She tilted her face up to his and smiled. “I know. I’m sorry.” Her smile widened as he bent his head down to kiss her. Jess let it remain chaste for a moment before leaning into it. His tongue slid past her lips and soon they were making out heavily on the couch.

Jeff’s hand slid across her breasts, and rather than flinch away as she used to, Jessie moaned and leaned into it. That only encouraged him to continue his groping, and gave her the excuse to slide her hands along the front of his jeans.

That gave him pause as he pulled away. “Jess, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to push—”

She cut him off with her mouth before she pulled away, breathless. “No, Jeff, I’m sorry. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and...well…” She trailed off with a blush, truly a little embarrassed by how excited she was to finally give him this blowjob. “I still want to stay a virgin, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t other things we can do.”

She felt his cock twitch under her hand. “Are you sure?”

Jessie kissed him again, a deep, passionate kiss before she pulled back. “I’m positive. I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.” She fumbled with his belt, and a heartbeat later, he was helping her pull his jeans down to his ankles. His hard on was obvious now, and she reverently slid it out of his boxers. “Oh Jeff,” she sighed. She hoped she sounded impressed when, in reality, she felt bad. His cock wasn’t nearly as impressive as Ed’s. Oh well, sucking this should be easy after what she’d practiced on.

Kneeling down, Jessie stroked his cock as she stared up at him. Jeff’s eyes fluttered at her touch, and soon his head lolled back onto the couch. She leaned up to take him in her mouth, and he groaned. Jess made herself to be a little hesitant, a little nervous, but Jeff barely noticed. One of his hands gripped the sofa armrest, and the other lit on her ponytail.

Jessie felt disappointed that he was so tentative, too. There was no force from him, no demands that said he was a man. Instead Jeff had the gratitude of a boy just happy for a girl willing to touch his dick. Thankfully, he didn’t last long, and he shot a few weak spurts of cum into her mouth, which she swallowed down and managed not to grimace. Ugh, his tasted awful compared to Ed’s!

Still, she had to make this work so she never ever had to do that again. She licked his softening cock clean before she climbed back up beside him. “Was that...okay?” she asked innocently.

He laughed and pulled his pants up. “Jessie, that was amazing.”

She smiled, the most genuine one she’d had since he’d arrived. “Yay!” She clapped and they both laughed. She let him cuddle her for a few minutes before asking, “Hey, do you think you could come with me to Ed’s? I can’t find my necklace and I’ve looked everywhere else I can think of.” She batted her eyes at him. “You know he makes me a little uncomfortable and I don’t want to go by myself.”

“Yeah, sure,” he said immediately. Then he grinned. “Can we wait a few though? I’m having fun just snuggling.”

“Of course.” This was going to actually work! Now Jeff wouldn’t be mad that they were breaking up and she could see Ed again. That thought made her breasts ache, remembering the way he touched them. Maybe he would do that after Jeff went home….

When they arrived at Ed’s place, he was wearing nicer clothing than usual. He had on a polo shirt and clean jeans. Frankly, Ed usually dressed like a refugee from a beatnik bar mixed with the worst of the eighties. He did have good grooming at least, but he didn’t try to dress nice since he had figured out that magic was real and he could get women by...other means.

He was regularly eyeing a number of women but worried that it might interfere with his efforts with Jessie and frankly, she was not only girlfriend material but likely wife material. He could ensure that she would think the right way about things once he did a couple of spells later on down the line, he was sure of it.

As it was, he beamed when he saw the two of them at the door and said, “Well this is a pleasant surprise, what brings you hear?” He looked right at Jessie’s lovely aching tits a moment and then right at Jeff, grinning as he did so.

Jeff looked awkwardly to the side and remembered why Jessie had always been so uncomfortable but put his hand behind his head and said, “Jessie thinks she might have lost her necklace here.”

Ed looked at Jessie, concerned, “Oh dear. How long has it been missing?”

Jessie shrugged. “I guess since last game night.” She felt a little bad about lying to Jeff, and the necklace burned in her pants pocket. But this was for his own good, she reminded herself. “Do you mind if I look around?”

“Not at all,” Ed said, stepping aside with that casual masculinity he had. Jessie did her best not to stare at him, especially with Jeff here, but she found herself more and more attracted to Ed the more she was around him.

He and Jeff chatted while she made a show of looking around the coffee table where the game took place while she kept the necklace in her palm. Jessie made a little bit of a show of looking under the chair and couch, wiggling her butt in the air for Ed’s enjoyment. If he noticed, he didn’t say anything, although she noticed Jeff pausing in his talk when he saw.

Finally, she yelled, “Found it!” Shr sat up on her knees with the necklace dangling from her fingers.

“Great, you ready to go?” Jeff was giving her a look that said he wanted more of what she’d given him earlier.

But Ed interjected. “Wait, before you go...no, Jessie, stay where you are.” She’d been getting up off the floor, but slowly sank back to her knees at his request. “Jeff, there’s something I need to show you first.”

Ed smiled like he had swallowed a bird, grinning from ear to ear. It was the kind of smile Ed gave when the party was screwed, and that made the hair on his neck raise because it was creepier than he had ever seen. He looked at Jessie kneeling there, the odd look in her eye and said,“I don’t think so. Jessie, lets go.”

He pulled her and she didn’t respond but looked at him as if he were being very rude to Ed.

Ed laughed and shook his head, “No, it’s alright if you both leave. I just wanted to show you something I am springing next game.”

For a moment, Jeff saw every creepy thing Jessie had complained about but the greed at any intel he could get in the game took over. “What?”

Ed repeated the exact phrase and gestures he had in the last game and….suddenly Jeff felt much better. “As a way of keeping continuity from last game, do you think I got it right?”

Jessie watched as the spell washed over Jeff, noting the immediate change in his demeanor. Until that moment, he’d been nothing but rude to Ed. But now, he was like a kid looking up at his big brother.

It had to be the spell, and she found that knowledge to be incredibly uncomfortable. Is that what he did to you? she asked herself. It was hard to remember what things had been like before the last game, but she was quite certain she hadn’t found him attractive. She had barely found him tolerable. How had she ever given him a blowjob, and been happy to do so?

No, something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

She stood up and tugged on Jeff’s hand. “Hey, we should go.”

Ed was entirely certain that Jessie was under the influence of the spell still. But he knew that if a person saw something that distrubed them, they were able to preserve themselves. So if he HURT either of them they would instantly break the spell. If she thought he was affected to his detriment, then of course she would react adversely. It was why he hadn’t done it to everyone in the group, but he knew Jessie well enough to know just to know what to do.

“I know you are worried about his reaction, but really dear, look at how happy he is….and you want him to be happy...for that matter, you have been happier the last few days than you ever have, haven’t you? Be honest...you really enjoy my company...don’t you?”

Jeff looked confused for a moment and then Ed whispered in his ear and then he nodded with a goofy grin. He then smiled at Jessie, “Tell me dear…..tell me how I make you feel?”

Trapped. Jessie felt trapped. This wasn’t how this was supposed to… Was it? No, no she’d wanted Jeff to break up with her, so he wouldn’t get hurt. And Ed would… would… what?

She realized she was shaking her head from side to side as her eyes flicked back and forth between the two guys. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong with the situation. She just couldn’t quite figure out what. “I, um, Jeff I...I don’t know,” her voice dropped to a whisper by the end.

Jeff stepped towards her, Ed right behind him, and she stumbled back. She lost her balance and ended back up on her knees, staring up at the two of them. The hair on the back of her neck stood up at the expression on their faces. Confusion and fear dashed across her like cold water. “Ed, what’s happening?”

Ed considered his options. Another charm person spell would work, indeed it was likely working well now but a suggestion spell was much simpler to cast and much quicker. It was more advanced but it was also more subtle and lasting if properly phrased,”Why don’t you just relax and believe the best possible explanation for what is happening?

The pretty lights were immediate but this time the words also entered her brain like fine grain cocaine, pleasing her senses and weaving their way into her mind until it sounded like she had thought them herself.

There was a tiny flash, so quick she barely saw it, when suddenly Jessie relaxed. She was obviously overreacting to things. Of course Jeff had a right to know how she felt about him, and Ed was her friend that she’d turned to about her boy problems.

With a smile she hope was sweet, she glanced up at Jeff. “You’re a really nice guy, Jeff. But I just don’t think there’s the right chemistry between us. I need —” She almost said someone more like Ed, but that would just be rude, wouldn’t it? Again, she did not want to cause any rift in the game group, or between these two old friends.

Jeff, reduced to a bit of a goofball by the spell, began to cry. Ed hugged him gently, “There there….it will be OK.” He silently whispered to Jessie, “You should probably go, I’ll fix this….” he waved her off as Jeff began to bawl even more. Ed was rolling his eyes but who could blame him with Jeff just showing what a total idiot he obviously was.

Jessie found herself put out of the apartment like a stray cat. She blinked and looked around, as if unsure of what to do now. Finally, she ended up walking home. When she got there, she tried to study but couldn’t concentrate. She both felt bad about Jeff—who really wasn’t a bad guy, when she thought about it—but she also felt a little spacy. Giddy. She couldn’t sit still.

After what felt like forever, there was a knock on her door. She raced over to answer, unsure who she wanted to see on the other side

Ed was there of course, wanting to be around when the suggestion spell wore off. The description of the spell indicated that if it was properly phrased the target would never know they had been hit with it, but Jessie was so smart he wanted to be sure if he had to cast another spell. The upper level spells were his in theory but he had never cast any of them. The price of magic could be very high if the caster got it wrong, and Ed was not going to let it affect him by using it wrong. He smiled, genuinely as she answered, “You looked so sad when you left I wanted to make sure you were OK. You let Jeff down very nicely.”

Jessie sagged at the thought of hurting Jeff. At one time, she thought maybe they’d have one of those cute stories to tell their kids about meeting over a flat tire. Now, that chance was gone. And why?

She flicked her eyes back to Ed standing there in her doorway. He doesn’t belong here. The thought felt foreign for a moment before she realized it was hers. That shook her to the core to think she’d forgotten what her own thoughts sounded like.

She backpedaled slowly, not taking her eyes off of Ed and trying to fake a smile. “No, I’m...I’m fine. I think I’d like to be alone.”

She was very intelligent, but Ed instantly knew she was lying. But rather than panic, he let the good work that he been doing for the last few days take hold. He was going to use her own doubts against her, and maintain the fiction that they had created. Her intelligence and natural doubt could be used against her just as much as it could work against him.

“ I completely understand, and I’m relatively certain that the long-term damage to his sex life will be minimal,” he knew the genuine affection she had for Jeff was still likely there too,” I mean there’s probably a few things that we can do about it but let’s talk about that tomorrow if you want for now I’m going to let you get some well-earned rest have a great night.”

Inwardly, despite his newfound confidence there was still some doubt, but at the same time he was relatively certain that she was going to come back to his place and make herself a prime target for another spell. In the meantime he couldn’t help but smile at the fact that he had utterly humiliated Jeff and had fantastic sex well something close to it with his girl.

The next couple of days left Jessie confused and lonely. She didn’t seem to know what to do with herself now that she and Jeff were done, and she was no longer visiting Ed. So she threw herself back into her classes.

Seeing Jeff in her biology was awkward that first day, but after a minute, he came and sat back down by her. “Hey.”

“Hey,” she responded with a faint smile.

“Look, Jess, it’s all good. I had a long talk with Ed, and he really helped me see that we just weren’t a good fit. But I hope we can still be friends.”

He looked so hopeful over that prospect that she could help but smile. “Of course!” She hugged him, but it left her feeling cold. Had she made a terrible mistake in breaking up with him?

That question wouldn’t stop nagging at her. It had all started with the last game night, at Ed’s. As weird as she felt about it, she headed back to his place when her classes were done for the day.

He knew she would be back. He knew that she would also ironically likely be horny but definitely emotionally confused. The temptation was to cast the spell as soon as she arrived but he also realized she might be making her saving throw. He had a failsafe if he had to but he was extremely patient. He opened the door and smiled relaxedly. “Are you coming to the game tonight?” She had missed the last one and it had been a disaster for the party.

He had deliberately MADE it a disaster but made it seem like the party’s bad rolls.

“How are you? You OK?” He looked very concerned, like she might be having a nervous breakdown.

“Hmm?” She’d been chewing in her thumbnail, not paying attention. Her eyes were instead glued to the couch. That’s where she had…

Face in flame, she lifted her gaze to glare at Ed. “You know, I’m not sure I will. I dont know what you did to me, Ed, but you’d better start explaining or else.”

He smirked at her, staring at her chest. “Or else?”

He seemed amused, damn him! She wanted to snap something witty back at him, but she realized that her hands were busy groping at her breasts as he stared. Horrified, she clenched her hands into fists and shoved them in her pockets. “What did you do to me?!” she shouted, nearly in tears.

“I told you dear, I cast a spell on you. It was because you clearly needed to get over Jeff.” He had a number of spells ready to cast, but suspected that good old fashioned gaslighting might do the job here. She had felt feelings for him, “But that only made you my friend dear, anything else that you have felt is entirely you.” That much was true, “And I am not using any kind of spell right now.” Not yet. “I can show you in the spell book if you like. It’s perfectly harmless.”

Ah, who was he kidding, this was too much fun. “Look, if you just relax and come in, you will be perfectly fine.” The suggestion was sickly sweet as he said it, firing up the neurons of her brain like cocaine. “I promise you that I will be a perfect gentleman.” He probably would be. He loved her behavior charmed, but wanted a more permanent solution. Until he charmed her again that was.

Jessie shivered as her brain responded to the spell. The tension fled and she felt calm. She wanted to trust Ed, and yet there was lingering doubt. Her emotions might be calmer, but her rational side questioned why. But that wasn’t sufficient to overwrite how good she felt. There was no reason to think Ed wouldn’t be a gentleman.

With a sigh and her hands still shoved in her pockets, she stepped across the threshold of his place without checking for the giant trap he’d set for her.

As they walked in, she saw his spell book and some of his arcane equipment on the table. He smiled at her and sat her down, “This is the spell book that lets me cast spells. I have learned a great deal from it and I felt that it was only natural to pay you back for trusting me so much in helping you to break up with your former boyfriend. You are better off, he is better off and now you give excellent blow jobs. You are a very good girl and I am sure you will give your eventual boyfriend and husband excellent sex. To pay you back, I’ve created the most advanced scroll I could, a wish spell. Yes, that kind, a wish that you can make that will allow you to wish for anything you want.”

Of course, since this was the wish SPELL it was both incredibly dangerous and incredibly powerful. This version of a wish would allow almost anything and it would not automatically bend towards evil like an Efreet wish but it was also not a BENEVOLENT interpretation like a Kirin or Djinn wish either. And since interpretation was left up to the game master; in this case the slightest degree of ambiguity would be Ed’s decision.

And boy howdy did he enjoy interpreting his player’s wishes. He knew she hadn’t seen that yet though, since she hadn’t been with the party long enough.

Jessie’s eyes roamed over the table, a frown puckering her forehead. She didn’t like this, not one bit. Magic was dangerous. It was BAD. Ed might not mean any harm with what he was doing, but that didn’t mean harm wouldn’t still happen.

So really, in the end, the answer to the wish spell was easy. “Okay, Ed. You want to know my wish? I wish that you won’t ever feel the need to use magic on me again, okay?” There. She didn’t know if he’d agree to stop altogether, but at least she would be out of the line of fire.

The lights in the room went dark as a surge of magic left the scroll and everything in the world seemed to stop a moment. A spot light from nowhere showed on the television and a scene from star wars shown with Princess Leia telling Han Solo, “Don’t worry, the reward will be more than you can imagine,” and Han Solo replying,”I don’t know your highess, I can imagine a lot…” with ‘a lot’ echoing into the background perfectly synced and magically in tune with the build up of ‘Are you Ready?” from the bad guy’s on in ‘The Princess and the Frog”

And

The

World

Broke

Time fractured and seven things all happened at once; all of them one form or another of Ed, and a core of Jessie’s mind kept intact at all times so that she knew EXACTLY what was happening but was powerless to stop it and, by the end of it of course knew exactly what she was in for, though she could see the shocked and demonic grin on Ed’s face realizing he had hit the jackpot in ways even he had not believed possible.

The first demonic interpretation of Jessie’s wish was that, in order for him to not be motivated to not use magic on her again, that would mean changing her so that she loved him. But that was really kind of an underwhelming way to answer a perfectly good misinterpretation of a wish. So instead, it reached out to all the possible realities of ‘what could have been’ and found realities where Jessie had fallen for Ed naturally or where Ed had charmed her much earlier on; the upshot of it was that suddenly Jessie’s mind was filled with memories of not one but a hundred emotional manipulative but at the same time overwhelmingly sexual and submissive life times of serving Ed. For every memory or sense of self that she had, there were a hundred variations of being Ed’s fuck toy.

She found herself standing in a kitchen, wearing an apron and stilettos and not much else. One hand held a big spoon as she stirred a pot of boiling potatoes. Her other hand roamed across her breasts, teasing her nipples through the filmy apron. A wistful smile was pasted on her vacant face, and she found it essentially impossible to think.

A glance at the clock on the wall said it was nearly time for Ed to come home. That notion leaked wetness down the tops of her thighs as she quickly finished up the potatoes and pulled the roast from the oven to rest. Then she mixed him a drink, fluffed her blonde hair, and went to the door where she stood, mindlessly content to wait on her one true love to come home.

And then they fucked.

So many variants of fucking her. Fucking in every hole. Again and again, knocking her up or nearly knocking her up a d Ed shared those memories with her in the wish and loved how they all felt. He carefully picked through the best ones and made sure to bring those to the top of her mind, all intuitively and without effort. This was magic after all.

And then at the same time, the wish manifested in another way. It was only logical that as he got older he might want other women and she needed to change physically to meet those needs. Her breasts grew out to G cups, her nipples became four times as sensitive, her hair became red with blue and green highlights and her entire figure became like that of a porn star.

Naturally, she would subtly change slowly over time in ways his subconscious demand because she existed it was important that she change to please him since that’s all she was, a hole. And of course her clit was also much much more sensitive and orgasmed on his command.

But with a girl that hot, he had to be as hot otherwise guys might get the wrong idea. So all Ed’s stats were boosted to god like levels (Greater God of course none of this demigod bullshit) and he became smarter, stronger, healthier (hello stamina!), wiser, more charismatic and more graceful. As it was, he had rock like slab abs and could crush rocks with his hands, and he knew that she was genuinely attractive to him because the wish told him he was. And it was cartoonish ...but he didn’t care because it was awesome.

Everything inside of Jessie’s mind hurt. These images—memories of things that she knew HAD NOT HAPPENED—flooded her reality with vertiginous speed. Her body fluctuated in appearance and size, as did Ed’s, and yet she was always bound to him.

Often bound in more ways than one. There were some scenes she ran from, where she was trussed up in a dungeon like a prisoner, Ed doing unspeakable things she’d never contemplated before. He made sure she experienced those, too. Sometimes there was lingering magical effects on her. Other times he simply broke her over time. All of them ended with her screaming in pain and ecstasy.

She clutched her head and doubled over. “This isn’t what I asked for!” she tried to scream. Her voice barely came out a whisper though. Her eyes, filled with tears, pled with Ed as her voice could not through the undulating realities swirling around them.

Ed just laughed, “Experienced players write down their wishes so that there is no room for misinterpretation, I am your master and your dungeon master ...so of course I interpret it.”

And of course he made sure she loved him. He made sure she could know what had been done to her, but as she did she carefully made it so that she could be both her charmed self and regular self. A part of her, the non charmed self, would hide away inside of her head, but the wish knew that the only way Ed really wouldn’t want to use magic on her is if she were in love with him. This wasn’t some temporary spell like a charm person, a suggestion or even a domination spell. It was a permanent change so that she loved him, accepted him, wanted to be with him and be everything for him. Nothing else mattered but what he wanted. She was a lover, a toy, a slave, a wife to be, a girlfriend, a hole and a servant.

Ed was everything.

Jessie couldn’t take anymore. She knew she had been bested. She collapsed to her knees, head down, as she felt the spell sink into her skin. Her heart raced as she felt herself tumble helplessly, hopelessly in love with Ed. Knowing that he was standing right there in front of her both terrified and excited her. All those possibilities that the spell had woven around her tucked themselves away in her mind, dreams and fantasies that she had indulged in about him. She couldn’t think of anything that wasn’t Ed now.

She twitched, slightly at first before nearly convulsing on her knees as the spell tied itself down into her very essence, as much a part of her now as her blonde hair or love of peaches. She lifted her tear-stained face, unsure of why she had been crying, and looked up into Ed’s eyes. “Baby, what happened?” she asked him.

But wait! There’s more. One day, far in the future, as Ed fell in love with Jessie, he really realized how much she deserved something more, so he would turned Jeff into her personal fuck puppet. By then, his magic had become so powerful that he gifted people he cared about...with people.

Except time was irrelevant to the wish, and since he eventually might have to use magic on Jessie to give her control of Jeff, that had to happen right now as well. As such, she knew that as important as she was, Jeff was her personal slave and fuck puppet. She wasn’t dom nor would she ever be, but as a human nymphomaniac, it was only fair since Ed was going to, going forward be casting magic on OTHER people as well. As a result, to make sure that he never had to cast magic on Jessie again, Jeff, now addicted to sucking her toes constantly and could not do without serving her.

She knew that Jeff was her toy, and that she was insatiably horny, but it was also done as a cruel twist so that the part of her that knew back in the back of her mind what was going on could feel yet another irony of Ed being in charge.

Finally, last of all, once a year on her birthday she knew that she would be ‘free’ of Ed’s control but grow increasingly horny as she tried to find some way to break the spell. It was all Ed’s absolute method of making this continue to change. He smiled as he looked at her tits and kissed her deeply, “Such a good girl…..”

Jessie, unable to help herself, kissed him back. Her mind had flung to a day in the future, her birthday she knew, where she had Jeff buried in a library somewhere as she searched desperately for an unbinding spell to free herself from him. But each time she started to chase down a lead, her pussy betrayed her by taking over her mind. She fucked the librarians, both the men and the women, and she nearly broke off poor Jeff’s dick with how many times she came while riding him.

It had been the perfect trap laid around her. She would never be able to free herself. She had doomed herself to a lifetime of sexual servitude to a man she loved and hated. Mostly loved, though. She had to—not loving him while doing so many degrading, wanton things pushed her mind towards breaking. And so she loved him because she had to.

All of the little lessons he’d taught her before pushed to the front now. In seconds, her shirt and bra were off as she knelt there, rubbing her tits and gazing adoringly up at Ed. “Please Ed. Please let me suck you off.” Her voice sounded dreamy, distant, as if her mouth were full of helium. It didn’t matter anymore if she sounded like a bimbo. The spell tightened its grip, leaching into her skin before writing itself on her bones. Under Ed, she never needed to be smart, and therefore never needed to sound smart. And so she wasn’t. She felt her mind purging any thoughts it had except for servicing Ed.

And then time started again at least it almost did except for one small bit in the back of EDS mind as he received a message from himself in the future telling him that ultimately his current D&D party would unite against him and defeat him as he rose to godhood so he should stop running the game for them and find a new party of entirely female players that would accelerate his natural rise to either lichdom or godhood depending on a multitude of random factors.

As he looks at his Spellbook, he grinned widely anticipating a few people who he already thought he could recruit to his game….