The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheer!

By Mian

Candice yawned when she waked up, as the day before was quite a hustle for her, first she needed to shorten her article for the college newspaper as another student blackmailed a teacher so that her article was on the front page and not hers, then she got heavily humiliated by Lori Newman the captain of the cheerleader squad and finally her mother had finally to admit her clothe store was about to lose all it costumers. Additional to her feelings she still felt sleepy, she even thought sleeping a little bit further, but was interrupted when she heard her mother calling her from another room. “Candice wake up already you have school today”, her mother said loudly making her awake immediately. She didn’t have a good relationship to her mother, as they were often of a different opinion. Candice was happy she would see her friend Nicole at school, as she normally was a great relief for her.

The morning (before college)

When Candice stood inside the bathroom she desperately tried to brush her short black hair, which was all standing up letting her head look like a hedgehog.

After she finally got her hair down she was looking at herself in the mirror, she didn’t have that much confidence and was often unsure about her body. Actually her body wasn’t that special, with her little B-cup breasts, her sporty figure and her somehow flat butt, but when she saw the cheerleaders with their curvy bodies she sometimes wished to be like them, a thought that made her normally laugh a few seconds later as she knew they wouldn‘t let her join and her best friend hated them.

As she was dressing herself she was unhappy as ever while looking at her clothes, plain t-shirts, plain jeans, plain shoes, everything was just plain because all her clothes she owned came from her mothers store but she hardly couldn’t tell her mother. Sometimes she even thought that was exactly why her mothers store was losing costumers as they wore more modern clothes or died as of their old age.

Candice which was by now wearing a white t-shirt, jeans and walkers, went into the kitchen where her mother was already sitting, “It is late already eat something and go to school”, said her mother her face hidden behind the newspaper she was reading.

“Actually I don’t want to eat something I think I will just go to school now”, said Candice as she grabbed her bag and rushed down the stairs which were connecting the rooms she and her mother lived with the store below. The store didn’t have many clothes and was already quite old and it made Candice quite sad to see it going bankrupt soon while she was going to its front door.

Like everyday she went down the streets as she was walking toward Nicole’s house, as she didn’t have a car she was happy her friend took her along to school. She already knew Nicole for years as she went into the same kindergarten as her sister Sharon, sometimes they also played together in the park, but after she got into elementary school that contact broke up and she was more than just happy to have met Nicole at the beginning of the college as she made Candice somehow feel good although she didn’t know why.

As Candice was approaching the front door of Nicole’s house and rang the doorbell she was surprised she didn’t hear anything from her friend and decided to go around the house hoping to see her through the big window of the living room.

When she looked through the window she couldn’t suppress to smile as Nicole was standing there hearing music and dancing to it, she knew it would be useless to knock at the window but she remembered that Nicole was hiding a key somewhere underneath a rock in her garden. She quickly found the key and went back to the front door this time opening it. Candice thought they would already be late so she rushed through the house as quick as she could, nearly throwing one of Nicole’s precious old family pictures down.

As she was standing in the living rooms doorframe not visible for Nicole she stopped gazing at her friend until she turned around and nearly began to shriek in her surprise.

“Candice, did you want me to get a heart stroke? Why are you in here anyway, it’s still time before school”, said the slightly ashamed Nicole.

“Sorry, but we don’t have time college starts in about twenty minutes and you are still in your underwear, besides nice dance”, this made Nicole be ashamed even more as she now was looking on the clock and had to admit that Candice was right.

She quickly ran upstairs slamming her rooms door and started dressing herself, leaving Candice still standing where she was.

A little while later Candice walked nervously around hoping for Nicole to come back when a particular picture got her attention, it showed her together with Nicole’s sister years before and it reminded her how easy it was for her back then. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Nicole who was by now standing right behind her smiling slightly before saying anything. “That’s one of my oldest pictures, but you already know that, besides can we go now”.

“Sure I will just grab my bag”, said Candice as she quickly grabbed said item and went to the front door where Nicole was waiting swinging her car keys with her left hand before the two sat into the car trying to start it.

With a lout noise the fear of coming to late once again rose this time in both of them, “Shit, didn’t you say you wanted to let your car to be repair a month ago? Now we are coming to late for sure”, said Candice slightly angered by now. Hearing that got Nicole to start her car again this time succeeding in doing so, “See it’s repaired, it’s just a little bit difficult”, said Nicole before both drove away to school.

The morning (at the college)

After they arrived at the college they were happy to see they had still ten minutes left before their classes started. They quickly ran into the building happy about not coming to late when Candice saw a dirty newspaper lying on the ground and after picking it up, Nicole could see her face becoming filled with anger before she managed to say anything.

“This bitch, because of her they threw my article out of the newspaper, it was so hard to write a good article and now it has been replaced by this shit”, said the enraged Candice slightly ripping the page she was holding.

“What shit do you mean?”, said Nicole in a calming tone as she received an answer immediately, “I mean the article named Chimbos part one by T.R or should I say Tamara Stewards, I just can’t get it, I mean she doesn’t deserve it and now.

Nicole wanted to response but was stopped when she looked on her watch seeing that they must go to their classes, so she grabbed Candice at her arm dragging her all the way to their classroom.

As they were standing before the room Nicole suddenly grabbed Candice’s hand, smiling at her, “You know it’s just an article so please calm down yourself or do you want to kick Tamara into her ass in class now”, Candice was happy hearing that Nicole cared for her, actually she was always happy since she met her again a few months ago and even though she didn’t want to admit it to herself she somehow began to want more then just a friendship, she sometimes even tried to kiss Nicole or confess her feelings, but every try failed because something came between them. She was sure that Nicole was mostly oblivious to her feelings but sometimes it felt like Nicole wanted to confess the same but she Candice thought it couldn’t be never like that. Sometimes she felt guilty about her feelings and her wish to confess her feelings as her mother always said women like Candice were sluts or trash in her eyes, making her even usurer about her feelings.

As the other student had not arrived at that time Candice thought about a new try, hoping this time to be successful. She grabbed Nicole’s arm stopping her from entering the classroom before she began to speak, “Uhh, Candice you know there is something I wanted to tell you for some weeks already, I want you to know that I am really…”, but her brave confession was stopped immediately as Candice felt a cold hand which now lay on her shoulder. It was the hand of their math teacher Mrs. Douglas which looked annoyed at Candice before she spoke to her and Nicole, “Don’t you want to come in Ms. Richards or do you want stay here all day the other students are already coming this way”. Candice was slightly angry but could suppress the urge to say anything that could bring her and Nicole into trouble as she saw that Mrs. Douglas already was about to bring Nicole into the classroom, separating her from Candice. Mrs. Douglas always tried to do that as she didn’t like Candice that much and she thought of Nicole as her best student.

As Candice didn’t see to change her situation and she was now slightly sad about her confession which failed again, so she just turned around and wanted to go into the classroom but suddenly were shoved away by another person. “Hey, can’t you see there is someone in your way”, said she before looking at the person but as she finally did she found that the person was actually Lori Newman one of the cheerleaders she sometimes secretly dreamed about to be part of. “Hi Candy, sorry but I didn’t see you”, said the cheerleader giggling before she shoved Candice away again right into another student. When Candice finally sat, she was feeling just awful and showed that clearly.

After some minutes had passed she calmed herself and was already taking notes of what Mrs. Douglas said when she suddenly heard a voice from right behind her.

It was Lori who seemed wanting to say something to her and seemed to put her own table and chair more nearly to Candice until her EE-Knockers even touching her back.

Candice was confused as the thought about the blonde cheerleader made her somehow aroused until Lori spoke to her again but what she said didn’t make her situation any better.

“Candy, Candy, Candy…..”, was the only thing Lori said until Mrs. Douglas shouted at her and Candice, “Could you both be quiet now some of your fellow students want to learn”. Candice tried to say something as defence but even that little attempt made her teacher shout louder than before, “Get out of the room, both of you and that now”.

Lori giggled happily as she didn’t want to learn before anyway, but Candice was desperate and couldn’t stop to think about why these things just had happened to her but went out without doing anything.

When she shut the door behind her Candice was at relived that at least Lori wasn’t see able, although she was a little bit curious about what happened but decided instead to look for Lori and ask her she just would go into the toilet rooms washing her face and maybe calm down.

The toilet rooms

While walking through the big hall in the entrance of the college she was surprised how empty it was as she didn’t had been said to leave class ever ago. As she was next to a big window she heard music playing in the sport hall while vaguely seeing some persons standing next to it, she immediately thought about the cheerleaders doing some training instead of attending classes.

Candice slightly shook her head before she finally entered the toilet room, she didn’t go on the colleges toilets that often as it was sometimes more than just dirty.

She went directly to one of the mirror and examined her face which clearly showed the stress she had that morning.

“Crap, how could the day go that much into the wrong direction, maybe I shouldn’t have come here anyway”, said Candice while leaning herself near the mirror. After she calmed down she remembered herself of the next class she had and also which teacher she would have to listen soon. It was Mrs. Swickori a teacher with the probably highest voice allowed at a college without making the students to become deaf. Candice hated her next class because of that so she took a pair of earplugs out of her bag which she especially for that particular lessons.

As she plugged them into her ears she looked again into the mirror sighed a little bit before she splashed water in her face. The water was cold and felt good while it was touching her skin, by now she had closed her eyes and rubbed her wet face slightly.

When she was drying her face she suddenly began to feel a unknown weight pressing against her back, she immediately opened her eyes and starred into the mirror and was confused to see Lori standing behind her while pressing her massive Breasts against Candice back.

“Hi Candy, how are you”, said the cheerleader giggling again to Candice who had actually slight problems to understand her because of the earplugs. “Just leave me alone Lori, I don’t want to talk with you”, was Candice response to Lori but as it didn’t seemed to make her leave she slowly went to the door. As she was about to go out she suddenly was stopped by two cheerleader which seemed to have standing there for that case.

“Uh Uh, like you don’t should think about it and stuff”, said one of the cheerleaders while they bought Candice back into the toilet room. She could see that now even more cheerleaders entered the room, all of them blonde, extremely busty and wearing skimpy clothes barely covering enough.

“Let me go, what do you want to do with me anyway, I did not do anything to harm you”, shouted Candice but it didn’t seem like it changed anything.

By now Lori was approaching her again and pressed Candice’s head gently between her breasts before she began to speak again, “You know there is a mean rumour about a girl writing a mean article about us and even wanting to write more like that and we actually thought could know that girl, because you are the only official female member of the journalism club back then as we looked into the members list”.

Candice was dumfounded at these insults but quickly found out why the cheerleaders thought she was the only female, it was because Tamara named herself T.R., immediately she tried to say that but was stopped by Lori pressing Candice’s face even more between her breasts making her unable to speak.

“You know we like have something for you that like will change your view of us somewhat into the right direction”, said Lori while she grabbed a small device another cheerleader was holding and swayed it slowly before Candice, which was by now quite afraid and was even sobbing a bit.

“No worries Candy you will feel good in a few moments and now listen”, said Lori trying to calm Candice before she pushed a button at the device she was holding.

At first Candice couldn’t hear it good enough to say what it was but soon she thought it to be music. While hearing the music she soon found herself to loosen up, she even began to enjoy it a little bit but didn’t want to admit it at first until the feeling got stronger. Her face was still pressed between Lori’s breasts and as she looked at the more than just busty cheerleader her thoughts began to drift away. She suddenly looked at Lori’s long platinum blond hair that was always made into a ponytail letting her face look even more gorgeous, Candice was that much enchanted she didn’t feel anything around her not even her hair as it began growing down her back becoming longer and curvier with each second passed and slowly changed it’s colour to blonde at the same time until her hair resembled that of the girls standing around her.

Her hair stopped changing when the music got even calmer and she felt Lori touching her hair and began whispering into Candice’s ear, “ The boy will like you after you’ve finished”.

As the Cheerleaders around Candice began grinning at her she couldn’t do anything except showing a bright smile like they did. She was still staring into Lori’s face this time adoring her puffy lips and her heavy make-up and like before the same changes happened again this time focusing on her lips. They became thicker slightly shaping into an O shape until her face looked more slutty and if someone didn’t know her before that person would probably not believe her to be Candice at all.

Finally Lori freed Candice out of her breasts and commanded the other cheerleaders to lay her on the ground. “Now comes the good part, I hope you have fun and after you wake up the world will be a place of pure happiness and lust, bye bye”, said Lori before turning around and left the toilet room along with the cheerleaders but one.

Candice knew that cheerleader now standing over her very well, it was Cherry a girl she knew just to good as they both were competing with her in High school but back then she was a punk rebelling against almost any rule, with her white hair, mostly black cloths and her spiked hair. The girl now standing before was nothing like that as she didn’t look different from the other cheerleaders except of a tattoo below her left shoulder. The old Cherry, or Chey as she wanted to be called back then not wanting to be called by her true name, would probably kicked the still enchanted by that strange music right into the face, but her new self giggled uncontrollable while looking at her until she began talking to Candice, “Good replacement”. That comment confused Candice until Cherry left the room as the others did leaving Candice there while she began feeling a slight burn in her body quickly crawling over her complete body until she finally passed out.

The awakening

As Candice finally woke up her whole body felt sore and completely strange to her, but she didn’t think about it as se stood up nearly falling on the ground again. “How strange, what did they do to me those sluts”, said the slightly angered Candice before giggling a little bit at her, what she thought to be, new clumsiness. While she was slowly walking to the mirror she didn’t see that much at first, she even had time enough to take the earplugs out of her ears, but after she came near enough she couldn’t just do anything but scream. She nearly didn’t recognize herself, it wasn’t like she never dreamed to be curvy and sexy but now her body looked more like a slutty nightmare about her old self. Her Breasts or Tits as she quickly found out she called them now had grown into EE-Cups stretching her white t-shirt much enough to show of her nipples clearly. But it was not only her tits that changed, her tan had gotten slightly darker like she had been sunbathing a long time, her butt made her pants nearly tearing apart and she seemed also to be a little bit higher as she was before.

She was now crying and tears ran down her face, she was desperate as she didn’t know how she could ever explain her sudden changes to others and what was about Nicole, Candice knew how she disliked the cheerleaders and now she looked like one of them. As she thought about it came to her that she actually wasn’t like the cheerleaders, she wasn’t smiling or giggling all the time nor did her grammar suffer at all or was she generally dumber as before. So she thought that either the cheerleaders must been much more intelligent as she thought before or something in their plans got wrong, but whatever it was she clearly wasn’t wanting to find out, she just wanted to leave the toilet rooms and seek for Nicole so the both could go to a doctor, hoping for a chance to revert her changes. Candice was now about to leave as she heard something coming through the door and was surprised to see a male student standing there while unzipping his pants. Candice was disgusted about that look as male students clearly never have been something that turned her on and she directly thought about running away from that pervert but seemed herself unable to do so as she suddenly felt a mass of lust spreading through her body making her feel dizzy again and moistened her pussy. She still thought it was wrong to feel that way, but enjoyed that feeling more and more when the student finally spoke to her, “Come on Candy, the other cheerleaders said the new girl wanted to have a little bit of fun”. Candice didn’t know what was more disturbing, that new lust making her wet, her being described as the new cheerleader or being called Candy made her happy, but that didn’t matter now as she slowly walked towards him and began to massage his hard cock with her hand.

She soon freed his cock out of his underwear making her even hornier as she looked at the gorgeous specimen in front of her face and she felt the urge to suck on it quickly fulfilling that urge. He moaned slightly, commanding her to suck it harder or calling her great, but it didn’t matter to her now as she was like before that morning filled with pure bliss. She could nearly feel how he felt better and better until her came hard in her mouth, making it gulp down at once without leaving a single drop left. She felt wonderful now not feeling or more precise not wanting to feel what happened to her mind. Sure, the music was now really calm but without her earplugs it made a major impact on her, slowly melting away some of her intelligence. She tried to remember things she learned at school but it seemed to become harder for her to concentrate.

She slowly repeated what she already knew in her head:

Suddenly the student grabbed Candy‘s breasts and began rubbing them, she could feel a little sensation in her head melting away lot of her old knowledge and replacing it with new things:

Also she now had experience like cheerleader moves, applying make-up and so on.

After the changes had stopped, the new Candy quickly unzipped her own pants giving the other student a better look at her new assets, making his dick hard again.

“Come on, don’t you want to fuck me?”, said Candy giggling to him seductively and was happy he soon grabbed her from behind thrusting his cock into her dripping wet pussy. She leaned against the mirror and looked at her smiling face without thinking anything just wanting to feel more, she was sure she never had experienced anything like that and even though it felt so perfect right to her now she still felt like something was missing. They both moaned loudly until they came hard, making Candy more than just happy.

After he came the male student left the room seemingly proud of himself, but without caring for Candy anymore which was now lying on the ground.

When she finally came to it again she found her boring clothes all soaked wet from his cum, as she didn’t had any clothes to change she began looking around in hope to find something she could use to clean herself with, but instead she found a bag lying in one corner of the room. She didn’t remember where the bag came from but she remembered it to be Lori’s, so she didn’t think Lori would mind her looking into it.

Candy was surprised what she founded, not only did she find the clothes she needed so much but also three discs all of them were labelled with different name’s, one saying “Mom“, the second saying “T.R.” and the last one saying “Nici”.

At first she didn’t know what to do with them but just then she was putting them back in she suddenly remembered that she had to use them later and without further hesitation she laid them next to her on the ground while she tried to dress herself in the clothes she just thought. Candy was surprised how good it felt to wear the clothes, just like a second skin, the skin-tight tube top stretched a little bit but so it showed a lot of her still hard nipples, her micro skirt on the other hand was quite short showing her by now bald pussy to everyone who walked near her and at last the High heels which made her even more standing out in every crowd she was in, all these clothes were in a light shade of pink letting her look even more slutty, just how she liked it though. She quickly grabbed the discs putting them between her breast in hope they would be safe there ad went to the door, when suddenly Nicole went through it blocking her way.

At first Nicole didn’t see that it was Candy but as she went further towards her she finally recognized her, making her go back a little bit. “Candice is that you, what happened? You were just 45 minutes away and now that”, said Nicole while her face showed her total confusion and fear. Candy didn’t seem to realize what happened, but smiled and walked towards Nicole before answering, “ Nici, I’m so happy to see you, I wanted to go to you anyway to tell you something totally important and…..”, Candy stopped when Nicole slapped her hard into her face. “Stop that, we’re friends and friends don’t hurt each other, besides…”, as Nicole slapped Candy again this time stunning her, before she shouted at her, “Friends, what are you thinking? We’re are no friends anymore you slut”.

Nicole turned around and ran out of the door rears running down her cheeks, which made Candy feeling terrible and made her chase Nicole but didn‘t quite understand why Nicole was upset, as they were friends she always knew Candy liked to be fucked.

She quickly ran through the hallways trying to follow Nicole, but didn’t see her anymore. Candy now somehow thought that Nicole would probably go somewhere she could probably calm herself down, like her car which she decided to go first.

As Candy arrived at the car she saw that Nicole was sitting there as she already had thought and was still crying. Candy approached her slowly not wanting to disturb her even more.

“Hey Nici, you know I really didn’t want to hurt you, however I’ve done that, I mean we are friends after all and I’m sure we will be happy soon”, said Candy with a calm voice and slightly giggling, but couldn’t do anything as Nicole started her car and quickly drove away.

Now she stood there, alone, desperate and near crying herself, before she heard someone approaching her again, it was Lori which seemed to be even more happy as before she was near enough that she could talk with Candy.

“Hi Candy, hope you’re feeling better now, besides you look really sexy”, said Lori to the by now sobbing Candy but as she didn’t get an answer she continued, “If you’re sad because you don’t know how to get home maybe I can help you, I mean you live not that far away from me and I can drive you also”. “I’m sad because Nici said we’re no friend anymore”, this made Lori smile even more, “Do you still have the discs?”

Candy who had stopped sobbing put her hand on her breasts nodding towards Lori.

Lori gently grabbed one of Candy’s arms taking her towards her own car that stood just five meters away. After they both sat in the car Lori quickly began speaking again, “You actually should know what to do with the disc, so use them and all your worries will be gone and your little Nici sure will like you as much as you do like her ”, as she said this Candy began smiling now not worrying about what happened. “That’s better and now we should get you some good clothes”, said Lori while starting her car.

After that both of them drove away into the city, Candy knowing of the happy future lying in front of her.

The End