The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Challenge

(For those of you seeking more on where the history of this story idea comes from I suggest a trip to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankford_Yellow_Jackets to get the details. I somehow suspect Cheerleaders werent around back then, but who knows!)

(This piece was originally written for an expo on the forum and had to feature supernatural happenings, and a colege type setting if I remember rightly. So I came up with this which is hopefully different. The idea of the story is from the fact it was written about the time of the start of this years NFL season.)

Stephanie nervously entered the apartment that would be her home for the next couple of years (or maybe more) on Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia. She’d known her A level grades had been good, and someone had suggested she might enjoy the experience of doing at least some of her college education in the US, but she’d never expected an Ivy League college like Penn to offer her a scholarship. But they had! The fact that her science grades were so attractive to them only made her more determined not to let them down, but she was determined to have some fun while she was there as well. Well as much fun as a shy girl like her could manage anyway. She’d try to show interest in the whole college lifestyle thing, though US sports were on the whole a bit of a mystery to someone like her. She wasnt much good at sport anyway, she might be a science genius, but sporting coordination seemed way beyond her. Someone had told her that a football stadium used to be where the apartment block was now, but she barely knew the modern day NFL teams, let alone teams who stopped playing in the 1930’s!

She was more concerned about getting the cross town commute each day in hand at present, and indeed unpacking her belongings which had already arrived at the apartment before she had flown in from the UK. She’d deliberately arrived a couple of weeks before term started, so that she could settle in, and work out her journey pattern by bus before she had to do it for real. At first the bus drivers found her accent a little strange, but she soon got used to their teasing, and giggled back at them, teasing them about their accent as well.

The University was huge, but being a practical girl, with her mind based on logic she soon began to work things out. She found the main notice board and studied it, found a few helpful people to guide her around, and settled into a neat preparatory routine before term started. The one notice that amused her most was the one asking for ‘pretty girls’ to try out as Cheerleaders for the college football team, it seemed a nice idea as it didnt seem critical to understand the sport, would introduce her to other guys (and girls) studying there, but there was one little snag, when it came to dance type movements she had 2 left feet!

She wouldnt have failed on the pretty front, shoulder length golden blonde hair, twinkling bright blue eyes, and a big smile were sure winning features, but dance movements would be way beyond her. So unless she wanted to look slightly silly it wasnt a practical proposition to try out. And she wanted to get on with her fellow students, not only to have them laugh at her.

The apartment seemed fine for a single girl, indeed if anything it was a little larger than she needed. She’d never been a great TV watcher, but she tried to take some of it in while setting up her precious computer. Internet connection was still a day or so away, but no harm in being ready. She wasnt quite sure how the TV ended up on a sports channel, but when she heard the word Philadelphia mentioned she decided to listen closer to it. It was seemingly about the early history of the NFL, and how the game took its first steps on the journey to its modern day standing. The Philly connection was a team called the Frankford Yellowjackets who had been a top team in the 1920’s, but had gone out of business in the Great Depression, and she assumed they were the team who had played where her apartment block now was. Some grainy black and white film was shown of the team, but that was seemingly all she was going to find out about them. She began to wonder what life back then was like when she heard a faraway sounding voice....

“I didnt know there was any film of the team, shame there’s no film of us supporting them though.”

Stephanie looked round for the source of the voice, but could see no one, expecting to see some old lady at her doorway or something, but there was no one to be seen, as anyone who had seen this team in the twenties would........well be quite old by now! Indeed her door was shut.

“Looks like the film must be from our Championship year in ‘26 I guess. And I was on the team then.” said the mysterious voice again.

Now that baffled Stephanie even more, the team were all men, and this voice was definitely female. So how was she on the team? The voice seemed to read her thoughts,

“I was a Cheerleader for the Yellowjackets silly, you didnt think I actually played did you?” said this voice again giggling, and then slowly in the corner of her apartment a girl began to appear. Stephanie tried to cry out, but her voice failed her. The girl lifted a finger to her lips, looked at Stephanie and asked,

“If I give you your voice back, do you promise not to scream?” and Stephanie plucking up her courage simply nodded.

“So who, or should I say what, are you?” Stephanie asked her.

The girl seemed to grow in form now, her clothes incredibly old fashioned to Stephanie’s eyes, but other than that she seemed fine, well apart from the eerie glow, and the fact she looked about 25 but claimed to have been a Cheerleader 80 years ago.

She spoke again, “Who am I, well I was Sarah Clarkson, resident of Frankford all my life from 1904-1930, but as I’m sure your mind has now worked out for itself, I’m a ghost who lives in this apartment block, and have done ever since it was built on the old stadium. I felt the signal from your television and wanted to come and have a look at the good old days. I didnt mean to scare you, I just meant to watch it, and then leave again, but the words just came out when I saw the guys playing.”

Stephanie wasnt quite sure whether to run, panic, or faint at what she’d just been told, but somehow she remained calm enough to just stand still and gape. A few moments later her brain reactivated itself, and she spoke,

“A ghost? They are real? I assumed they were just one of those myth things we hear about?” she asked Sarah.

Sarah laughed and looked down at herself, “Well yes ghosts do exist in this world, but as to whether I’m real, thats all a matter of personal opinion. You can see me, but at present if you tried to touch me your hand would pass right through me, likewise I could walk straight through you if I wished. But the magic of ephemeral power and your will could make me seem real, and not necessarily walk straight through you either. Thats not an accent I recognise, I take it you arent American?”

Stephanie tried to pull up her scientific knowledge for an answer to that one, and failed miserably!

“What do you mean, not walk through me? No I’m not American, I’m on a science scholarship at Penn, I’m English in fact.”

Sarah smiled, “My family’s old country, how nice. Guess your human scientific knowledge doesnt stretch to being told what ghosts can do. If you give me your permission I’ll fully form and tell you more.”

Stephanie nodded her approval, and offered Sarah the other chair in the flat to sit down in. She thanked her, did so, and moments afterwards Stephanie could no longer see the seat through her.

“So tell me more?” Stephanie asked her.

“Well against all stories that are told ,we ghosts arent really all that scary. Most of the time we exist in a state where humans cant see us, but occasionally its fun to scare them, but thats usually done so they dont get too close to our lifeforce. I havent actually scared anyone in years, well not until today at least. And normally our method of scaring humans is by using a form that doesnt allow them to make proper contact with us, though as you see if both we, and they are willing I can still take a natural human form. But its not something we do all that often, this is my first time in 76 years. We can, so I’m told also meld into a human body, but I’ve never tried that, nor know of any ghost who has, but I’m told it can be done.” Sarah told her.

“So........so you died quite young then?” Stephanie asked her, “If those dates you said are right you died at 26, how, if you dont mind me asking?”

“Yes, I died at 26. A victim of TB brought on by the poverty of the Depression years, taken in the prime of my life for a reason beyond my control. But I’ve grown used to the fact now. But for some reason I didnt pass on to the next world, but stayed here as a ghost, now that I’ve never understood. Not sure if I will ever leave, but hopefully one day I will be at peace in the next world.”

The rest of the evening was just spent in girly chatter, Stephanie finding out much about life in the ‘roaring 20’s’ and Sarah finding out a lot about modern life and styles from Stephanie. Stephanie didnt want the evening to end, but Sarah, ever practical sent her to bed, promising her that she would return to chat to her again soon.

The next day Stephanie went back to the University, and for some reason she didnt quite understand put her name down for the Cheerleader Trials. It was something Sarah had said to her the night before that made her do so.......

About 8pm when she settled down after dinner Stephanie heard a ‘Hi’ and a girly giggle, and she happily invited Sarah to appear, and she did.

“Sarah, can I ask you something?” Stephanie said.

“Of course you can, ask away.” was Sarah’s reply.

“This melding with a human body thing, would you just be inside them, or could you say control their movements. Its just a purely scientific question of course?” Stephanie asked her.

“Well firstly it can only be done with a human willing for it to happen to them, I cant just take over a human body or ghosts would have done it years ago! But with the person’s agreement I could control their movements, even their thoughts if they were willing to give up that right. But who is going to be willing to do that?”

“Err,me.” said Stephanie blushing, “Apart from the whole scientific interest thing of finding out what thats like, I wanted to get involved in the Uni social life, and they are looking for Cheerleaders for the football team. Now I’ve got 2 left feet, and would only be a joke if I tried out, but if you were controlling my body...........?”

“Then you could maybe make the team, and get to know people better. What a sweet idea, but I’ve never done it before, I dont know how good I would be, and besides, you do realise that once I’m in your body it would be my choice alone whether to leave again or not. Once I have control of your mind and body you wont be able to force me out again?”

“I didnt know that.” Stephanie admitted nervously, “I’m willing to trust you though.”

“Why thank you, thats so sweet.” said Sarah, realising what a nice girl Stephanie was, “When are the trials by the way?” she asked.

“In a weeks time.” Stephanie told her, “Is that too soon?”

“Well in terms of readying myself, no, I’m sure I can manage.” said Sarah thinking quickly, “But getting used to moving in your body is another matter!”

Stephanie gulped and plucked up her courage, “Well why not give it a try now then?” she said.

Sarah looked at her half surprised, and said, “Are you sure?” and Stephanie nodded.

“Just body, or mind and body?” Sarah asked her.

“Both!” said Stephanie firmly, deciding if nothing else it would be a great scientific discovery to find out what it was like.

Sarah walked towards her, and as they met kissed Stephanie firmly on the lips, “To have a real body again will be quite something, I hope I dont let you down my dear.” and Stephanie felt a strange sensation as Sarah’s body literally walked into hers, and two minds and bodies met as one.

“How does it feel?” Stephanie heard a voice inside her head ask her,

“Fine, its slightly strange hearing you in my head like this, but I’ll get used to this.” Stephanie replied.

“OK, sit down and I’ll get started.” said Sarah, so Stephanie did as she was told. It was only as her arm was involuntarily raised in the air, and a giggle rang through her head that she realised Sarah was trying things out. A couple of minutes later her body stood up and took a few careful steps around the room. At first they were faltering ones, but as Sarah gained in confidence so the movements gained in fullness and grace. It was when Stephanie saw her body achieving confident dance steps that she knew it was working.

“Just like riding a bike!” she heard Sarah say in her mind, “You never entirely forget these things!” and proved it for the next 15-20 minutes or so before saying, “I’m coming out now.” and suddenly Stephanie had control over her body again and once more Sarah was stood in front of her, this time with a beaming smile on her face.

“That was amazing!” said Stephanie, this time it was her passionately kissing Sarah. She felt slightly strange about it, she’d never kissed another woman before, had no idea of Sarah’s feelings on the matter, but it just felt so right. “I hope you didnt mind me kissing you?” she added almost apologetically.

“Not in the slightest.” said Sarah, “You arent the first girl I’ve kissed by the way, though you are the first for 77 years! I always fancied girls as well as boys.”

Stephanie giggled, “I didnt know I was that way inclined, but I feel closer to you, than anyone ever before.” Then realising Sarah had just been inside her body and mind added, “Well I guess I cant get closer than that!”

“Not really!” laughed Sarah, “But we could get a little more intimate now if you liked?”

“You mean.........make love? Is that possible?”

“While I’ve got a ‘body’, then yes, and its been a long time, so beware, there’s a lot of passion built up inside me. But if you are willing I’d love to.” Sarah replied.

Stephanie too felt a heat burning inside her, and hastily led Sarah to her bedroom, it didnt take long to remove all clothing, and all inhibitions, and both girls were firmly locked in a passionate embrace, lips and tongues locked in kisses, while fingers worked on damp pussies and clits. A little while later, loud, passionate moans were heard, and both girls shot sticky juices over the others fingers, before mingling into a weary sapphic ball on the bed.

“I didnt know ghosts could have orgasms!” said Stephanie.

“Neither did I!” said Sarah, “But I really am glad I can!”

Finally the evening ended in one last lingering kiss, before Stephanie headed for a good nights sleep, and Sarah quite literally disappeared back to where she ‘lived’.

* * *

The next week or so passed in a bit of a blur for Stephanie, Sarah would visit her most evenings and have a trial run in her body in preparation for the big event, the Cheerleader Trials. The last day before the trials was Stephanie’s first actual day at University, which came as a bit of a culture shock to her English eyes, but she coped! She heard one or two of the other girls saying how surprised they were at the British girl signing up to try out, but openly saying they didnt expect her to be much opposition. Of course they didnt know the assistance she would be getting!

That evening Sarah broke one piece of news to Stephanie that she hadnt realised, that unless Sarah travelled to the University within Stephanie’s body her spirit was unable to leave the apartment block. Stephanie had just innocently assumed that Sarah would be within her, and of course technically able to control her only for the length of her routine, but now this was going to be for several hours.

“I wont do anything beyond what you want me to do, even though I will be able to.” promised Sarah, then added with a giggle, “Well not unless I fancy one of the players, or other Cheerleaders anyway. Then, ooh who knows!”

Stephanie blushed at the thought.

“Besides I dont know the route to the University, so I need your mind to get me there and back anyway. I know it existed in my days, but a lot of things have changed since then. Besides that, I wasnt clever enough to go to Penn!”

“Well its too late to pull out now anyway.” said Stephanie, “I guess it will be fun whatever you do, as long as you dont make me look like a slut.”

“I might be a girl from the ‘Sexy 20’s’ " said Sarah giggling, “But I wont do anything you’d be ashamed of. Well tomorrow anyway.”

“What does that mean?” Stephanie asked, suspecting she knew the answer.

“I could do with a meal of girly juices, and there are two ways I can get it, either with you, or from inside you,so whats your choice?”

Stephanie thought, having Sarah masturbate her from the inside then taste her own juices might be different, but a little meal of her own wouldnt go amiss, “Lets get to my bedroom then and play!” she said with a grin.

And they did! Sarah seemed able to release all Stephanie’s sexual inhibitions, and they attacked each others bodies eagerly, tongues, teeth, and fingers all seemed to flow easily over, and into the other girls eager body, as well as lips kissing and touching all erogonous zones. Both girls enjoyed the sensations as orgasms raced through them. Finally after a ‘tender’ clean up session (which caused another climax for Stephanie!) the girls went their seperate ways till the morning.

The next morning Stephanie was having a shower when she heard a soft, faraway voice say “Shall I wash your back before I enter through it?” followed a few moments later by Sarah’s appearance in the room.

“Well if you were going to appear fully I’d say yes!” laughed Stephanie, “But as you are just going to enter my body then I think I can cope, unless you just want to join me in here?”

“Well I love your naked body Steph, but I’ll wait my turn.” Sarah replied.

Stephanie laughed as she entered her living room, there was sat a ghostly Sarah dressed in a yellow top with the words Frankford Yellowjackets 1928 written on it.

“Where did you find that?” she asked.

“Just part of my clothing collection when I died, and for some reason it stayed with me. Quite suitable for today though dont you think?”

Stephanie nodded in agreement.

“Well do you want to dress first, or with me already in you?” Sarah asked, “Might be fun to put on what you term modern clothing though.”

“Well you’d better get inside me then!” Stephanie said as she finished towelling herself down, “Or do you need a second invitation?”

“Not in the slightest.” was Sarah’s reply, and her ghostly form moved towards Stephanie, she felt a faint breeze on her lips as Sarah tried to kiss her, before her spirit slipped into Stephanie’s mind and body. She found herself doing a few quick dance steps, “Just checking everything is fine!” were the words she heard in her head, “OK, you’re back in charge now.” Sarah added, and she found she was.

The trip to the University went fine, but once they arrived there Sarah started to talk to her,

“At what point do you want me to take over?”

“Well certainly before I start dancing, thats for sure! Let me get ‘us’ signed in, then its up to you.”

“Fine.” replied Sarah, then as they passed the practice field they saw the team out training, there was this handsome guy throwing the ball through the air, and others catching it.

“Mmm, who’s he? He looks nice.”

Stephanie laughed, “I gather he’s the college quarterback, they pass the ball a lot more nowadays than they ever did in your days.He is quite nice, but I doubt he would fancy me.”

Sarah whispered back, “Maybe I can change his mind for him!", Stephanie blushed, luckily no one was close enough to notice.

They walked by to the gym where the trials were taking place, luckily Stephanie was down on the list as 8th to try out, which was handy for Sarah as it meant she could watch a few of the others and get ideas. But that was best done with full awareness.

“Once they start I’m going to take control, I need to study what they do closely as I suspect routines are a little different now to my days. is that OK?”

“Fine by me.” replied Stephanie, “They are starting in 5 minutes so you might as well do it now.”

“If you insist!” replied Sarah, and instantly took control of Stephanie’s mind and body, making sure Stephanie was still aware enough to enjoy the ‘journey’. It didnt look too complex to her expert eye, she managed to overhear one or two of the others saying that the Brit wouldnt be a rival, and just smiled inwardly. They were in for a shock..........she hoped.

The only funny moment was that Sarah heard the name Stephanie being called forward and didnt instantly realise it was her! She soon made up for it though. Despite not having done a full routine for nearly 70 years she was an old pro, and stunned everyone, several of the other girls gasping at her skills, the applause was long and loud at the end.

“Thank you Miss Bell.” was the reply when she finished, “That was very impressive for someone from overseas, where did you learn your skills?”

“Just lucky, they must be natural talents, or beginners luck.” was Stephanie/Sarah’s reply, “Glad I tried out now.”

“So are we. We will let you know officially in the next couple of days, but I think its fair to say you have a strong chance of being on the team.”

“Thank you.” was Stephanie/Sarah’s reply, and with a polite curtsey left the stage.

Of course she got the position!

* * *

A few days later was the first official practice session, so naturally Sarah went to Uni that day with Stephanie, though she kept quiet all day and let her get on with her course work. But then studying for the day was over, and it was time for her ‘Cheerleader stand-in’ to take over. The two of them were having a quick ‘internal’ chat as Stephanie began to walk past the practice field, and who should be there but that dishy quarterback, and what’s more he called out to her.

“Hey, arent you that English girl who’s made the Cheerleader squad, you must be pretty good, want to show me a few steps?”

Stephanie blushed, how could she do that, but thankfully Sarah whispered a good idea into her mind,

She called back, “It was probably beginners luck, but thanks for the nice comment. Play well on Saturday and I’ll show you my steps then.”

Her problem was that Sarah whispered something else afterwards which she said without thinking, but then she did blush red!

“Play really well on Saturday and I’ll show you more than dance steps!”

He grinned, “I’ll keep you to that.”

“Oh Sarah, how could you say that, he’ll think I’m easy now, and I dont want to be thought of like that?”

Sarah replied slightly sheepishly, “Sorry, you werent meant to repeat that bit, it was just my thoughts coming out. But he is rather nice all the same. We might strike lucky Saturday night, you never know!”

“Or hopefully they wont win, and my pride will be saved.” said Stephanie more in hope than confidence, “But knowing my luck they’ll win easily.”

And she was right, a magnificent win for Penn by the score of 31-7. And the QB had a star game! He winked at her as he ran off the field,

“I’ll see you later gorgeous, we can meet up in the bar, and then I’ll take you somewhere quiet and you can show me your best moves.”

Luckily at this stage Sarah was still in charge of mind and body, so just nodded eagerly at the offer.

She spoke to Stephanie who was blushing brightly, on the inside at least where her mind was trapped, “So do you want me to handle this gorgeous hunk, or do you want to take over from here? It is your body after all. if you just want to come along for the ride I dont mind, but it might be a bumpy journey!”

“You handle it please, I wouldnt know where to start. I’ll just take a few lessons off you as we go.” Stephanie replied, “I cant believe he fancies me that much.”

“Sounds a good deal to me!” said Sarah grinning, “He clearly does honey, so lets make sure it stays that way.”

An hour or so later they were stood in the bar together, his name was Craig, and Sarah was drooling at that body. Craig was working on buying her a couple of drinks then relieving his tension in the best way possible, and Sarah was in no mood to let him down. He chose a suitable moment and the pair slipped away together to his dorm, and he made sure the door was locked behind them.

He didnt need to be a genius to work out what Sarah was after, and the bulge in his pants told her she was likely to get it. They settled down, a few kisses, then Sarah’s hands began to work on releasing that pleasure tool. It quickly popped out and stood to attention, so Sarah did what had come naturally to her all those years ago.

She started with a gentle hand massage, before slipping his rapidly growing cock into her mouth for a little attention, and soon Craig was giving off pleasurable moans. Sarah rapidly slipped off her skirt and panties to reveal a neatly trimmed, and by now dampening pussy awaiting close attention. The fact that it wasnt technically hers to offer was forgotten by now. Satisfied he’d got as big as he was going to, she released him from her mouth and slowly began to lower herself onto that big cock. By now both were ready for this sort of action.

A few minutes later his pumping, and her sucking brought a twitching down below from Craig, and Sarah knew he was ready to shoot his load. At this point she just hoped Stephanie took precautions, or it wasnt that time of month as it was too late to worry about it otherwise. Suddenly she felt his hot seed fill that warm, damp hole of ‘hers’, just moments before a big orgasm struck ‘touchdown’ inside her as well. A few moments later she heard a second deep moan of pleasure and assumed it was Stephanie somehow cumming as well. She was right!

Both bodies settled down to recover before Craig asked her out for something to eat later that evening, making it clear the meal he was talking about wasnt his cock again. Though if she wanted to.............. Sarah agreed to this date, hoping Stephanie wouldnt mind at all.

Sarah knew at this point she had been naughty doing all this with Stephanie’s body, but to be honest she didnt care, Craig had been one good fuck, and she’d enjoyed every minute of it. Just in case though she took total control of Stephanie’s mind and body for a few minutes to let her ‘calm down’ a little if needed. So it wasnt until they were nearly back to the bus stop, and Sarah realised she didnt know which bus they needed to get that she freed up Stephanie again to comment on the events.

“Err, sorry, I didnt mean to go quite that far in your body, but I did enjoy it. Hope you didnt mind too much?” Sarah asked her nervously.

“Well a condom might have been wiser, but hopefully its only good,safe sex.” she heard Stephanie reply, “And as its not that time of the month I wont be getting pregnant at least! But wow, that was quite something to be honest. And he seems a nice guy.”

Sarah laughed, “They are all nice if they get sexually rewarded like that, but yes, a meal tonight should be good. Is it me, you or both of us he’s taking out by the way?”

Stephanie giggled back, “Definitely both, I need you for the confident girl bits if nothing else, to tell me what to say and things.”

“Oh good!” said Sarah.

Then peering out through ‘her’ eyes Stephanie said, “Better swop places, I see our bus home coming.”

“Yes Miss.” said Sarah sweetly, and within moments Stephanie had recovered her wits enough to hail the bus and go home.

The evening went well, and Craig and Stephanie/Sarah made plans for another date later that week.And late night coffee at his place ended with some ‘extra curricular’ activities yet again, this time with Sarah allowing Stephanie a little more input into events.

After the taxi ride home Stephanie convinced Sarah to ‘body up’ and stay the night in her bed, to be fair Sarah didnt need too much convincing. They slept soundly wrapped in each other arms, and Stephanie only awoke when she felt a tongue steadily lapping at her clit the next morning!

After that Sarah seemed to ‘haunt’ Stephanie’s apartment quite a lot over the next 2 years while she was studying there, but then the inevitable sad day arrived when Stephanie had to return to the UK. Both were in tears at the seperation, but they knew it had to be. Sarah just wondered who would next move into the apartment.

She never found out....................

That night while resting in her hiding place she suddenly felt a strange rustling, and everything moving around her, then she fell into a deep sleep. When she woke up, she was somewhere entirely different. It was only when she saw angels she realised at long last she’d left Earth behind and was now in Heaven.

A smiling face greeted her,

“Yes Sarah, the ghost has served her time down below, and though in fact I could have released you from your Earthly bonds nearly 2 years ago I decided to leave you with your friend until now. Besides she needed your help as a Cheerleader. But now you are free to rest and enjoy your life here.”

Sarah just smiled back and said, “Thank you.”

* * *

(50 years or so later)

Sarah was contentedly carrying on with her life when she heard her name called out by a voice that was vaguely familiar, and a much older woman was rushing towards her,

“Doubt you remember me do you, but if I say 2006 and Frankford maybe it will?”

“Stephanie, is that you?”

“It is Sarah, some nice person called Peter told me where to find you.” and she giggled, “Oh, and by the way, I’m told I’m going to be rejuvenated so we can be young lovers again forever, isnt that wonderful?”

“Fantastic news, and by the way, do you remember Craig the young Quarterback?”

“Yes?”

“Well he died a couple of years ago, I think he might be looking forward to meeting you again as well, and I know just where to find him.”

And the 2 girls wandered off together chatting away twenty to the dozen remembering the good old days.