The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chip And Juan’s Take Down.

By The Slaver.

“You want me to do what?” Juan asked his housemate. “I want you to video me. For that new dating website!” For a few seconds Juan stared at his housemate, Chip, in disbelief. “How many women do you need?”

“Need? I don’t need. I want. “Chip said. He fondled his junk, nestled in his compression pants and said, “I want as many as I can.” Chip handed his cell phone to Juan. Juan shook his head. Chip did not need a dating website. His mere entrance into any of the local bars they frequented usually prompted an avalanche of women. Chip the exhibitionist needed a website to advertise his goods to the world. Juan activated the camera feature of Chip’s android and said, “Say when?”

Before Juan started recording, Chip stripped his t-shirt and compression pants revealed his incredible physique: a sculpted chest, perfect abs, a tapered waist, and that v-formation that led to his large phallus that dangled to the right. Coupled with his cute handsome face and blond locks, and blue eyes, Chip was stunning. Juan kept a straight face, as he gazed at Chip.

“Okay. Start.” Chip said. Juan hit the ‘record’ button and started filming. Chip posed for the video, stared into the lens, and cast his smile that weakened any women’s resolve. His body spoke for him. He motioned for Juan to end recording. “Now, let’s try one with a message. “Chip said. Juan hit ‘record’ again and filmed Chip’s second video.

“Hey! I’m Chip. I love having fun. You like fun? Hang with me. And I’ll hang for you.” Chip said, as he held his hands, gesturing in some California beach lingo, at his large phallus. Juan ended the recording. He showed Chip the recordings. “Think that’ll work.” Juan asked, “Of course, it will. All those Bitches will see this and get wet.” Chip said. “Yeah.” Juan replied. “I’m sure.” He thought for a few minutes. “What about that Bitch you’ve been fucking for the last few weeks?” Juan asked. “A’nt she the girlfriend of some Hood called ‘The Big Boss’?”

Chip choice no to reply to that question, what he had not told Juan was that, that woman he was fucking had a boy-friend, who was a Bad-ass crook. Juan shrugged his shoulders. “You should post on-line on this website.” Chip insisted to Juan. “You would land more pussy that you could ever imagine.” Chip was referring to Juan’s lack of finding pussy and getting a lay, as much as he was. “I’m not into that scene. It’s so sterile.” Juan replied, a bit piss at Chip’s advice. “I don’t understand anyone who doesn’t want pussy. It’s … un-American.” Chip teased. “Fuck you!” Juan replied, storming from the room. What he had not told Chip was that he too was fucking the same woman?

Diego AKA The Big Boss strolled down the pedestrian lane of the down town business district. His distressed jeans clung to his strapping form. The Big Boss wore a black hoodie, unzipped, as would befit a man with Diego’s physique. His core, his chest, his perfect physique, was all on display, for all too see. The Big Boss turned off the busy street, and then made another turn, until he reached a narrow side-street lined with suburban Colonial street houses.

The Big Boss walked down the street till he reached one of the houses about half way down the street. The African-American stood watching the house for a few seconds, before he pulled out his cell and made a call: “You sure that one of them will take the bait. He has, well then you know what you must do?” The Big Boss ended the call. As The Big Boss was slipping his cell back into his pocket, and turning away from watching the house. The front door of the house opened, and Chip came out; once again dressed in his compression pants and T-shit. The Big Boss watched Chip as he jogged away from the houses.

So weeks later, Chip arrived home, after a late, three hour session at the gym. He called out, “Anyone home?” When no one answered, Chip checked his cell phone and found Juan’s text message. “He won’t be home for hours.” Chip climbed the stairs of the house and entered his bedroom. His laptop, was open, red light blinking. Chip typed in his six-character password, Chip navigated through the many folders of his computers and found the videos he had posted. He clicked on the video files and watched an edited version of the videos Juan had filmed for him.

There Chip was: sexy, cute and hot. Chip unplugged his laptop and sat on his bed to watch the video. “I don’t remember the video lasting this long.” Chip said to himself, as he watched an endless loop of himself, posing and smiling at the camera. Chip soon became aroused. He fondled his junk through his tight compression pants and stared at the video. In a flash, Chip undressed and reclined on his bed, never taking his eyes off the video, on the screen. He stroked his cock, entranced by the sight of his own sexy body, posing and smiling. He lost track of time and space, enjoying the pleasure of stroking his cock and watching his sexy self.

Chip never noticed that Juan had arrived some time earlier than he had expected to return. Juan now stood on the threshold of Chip’s bedroom watching Chip masturbate. “Chip.” Juan called out. His housemate did not respond. “Chip?” Juan called out louder. Again, Chip did not answer. Juan then entered Chip’s bedroom, Juan then stared at Chip stroking his cock. Juan could not understand Why Chip was so mesmerized, so deeply entranced.

Juan watched his housemate stroking his cock, oblivious to Juan standing in the bedroom. Suddenly Juan did not know why, he decided to join Chip on the bed and watched the video. “Damn! Chips’ hot.” Juan found himself thinking, as he loosened his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and started to undress. He reclined next to Juan and stroked his own cock. Suddenly, Juan found that like Chip, he could not take his eyes off the video. He bobbed his hand, up and down, on his throbbing member, as entranced as Chip, his mind sublimated as deeply as Chip’s.

For hours, Juan and Chip stroked their cocks, experiencing orgasm after orgasm. After several hours, the video screen locked out, ending the endless loop of video. Finally, the two guy’s fell into a deep trance, the hand still wrapped around their cocks. A shadow fell across the two entranced men; The Big Boss looked down at Chip and Juan, and smiled. “Got your, you fuckers.” He said under his breath.

The next morning, The Big Boss opened his eyes; the sunlight filled his downtown apartment. As he stretched in his bed, The Big Boss suddenly remembered that he was not alone. A cute little blonde, his pale white boy skin nestled next to his dark-chocolate complexion, was still sleeping, and spent from hours of frolicking and training. The Big Boss licked his lips and smiled. He cuddled up next to Chip, massaging his cock against the crease of Chip’s buttocks. As Chip opened his eyes, he turned to face The Big Boss. “Ready, Bitch?” Chip just smiled and tossed the bedding aside, found The Big Boss’s cock and methodically suckled upon the beast between The Big Boss’s legs. Chip had no concept of sucking cock before last night, but now, the young stud proved expert in his undertaking.

The Big Boss smiled as he watched his blonde little bitch boy sucking his cock. He did not understand how, or why the alterations his man had made to Chip’s video worked; but it had created horny uninhibited sex freaks. Chip would never have sucked a man’s cock, but last night, after watching the doctored video, it had proved his undoing. However; because of the brevity of time, The Big Boss knew that he had only a short time to enjoy this white Bitch boy.

“Get on your knees. Hands behind your head.” The Big Boss barked. Chip answered. “Yes, Master.” Chip snapped to and positioned himself on the bed as ordered. The Big Boss coursed his hands along Chip’s back and buttocks, massaging his butt cheeks with his firm hands. The Big Boss tickled Chip’s whole with his spit-wet fingers, forcing a moan from chip. “You like that, bitch?” The Big Boss asked, overemphasizing the word ‘bitch’. “Yes, master.” Chip answered. The Big Boss pumped his fingers into Chip’s ass. “Yeah. Like that.” Moaned Chip

“You like that, bitch?” The Big Boss said. “Now we’ll try something different.” The Big Boss said grabbing a tube of, greased his rod, and slid his massive 13″ cock into Chip’s prepped whole. “How ’bout that, bitch. Like that?” “Yes, Master. More, Master.” Chip begged, The Big Boss smiled as he ploughed Chip’s ass. Chip, on all fours, rocked back and forth as The Big Boss fucked his wanting whole. The Big Boss needed little time to blast his wad, ounces of pearly, creamy cum spread upon Chip’s buttocks.

The Big Boss rose from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. He grabbed a towel, and wiped the sweat from his brow and the cum from his groin. After he wiped himself clean, The Big Boss walked out of the bathroom and down a hallway of his apartment and entered another bedroom.

The sight of the naked Juan on his hands and knees, cock caged, back arched and doggie-style forced a smile on The Big Boss’s face. The Big Boss had tossed a baseball cap on Juan’s head in reverse; Juan looked silly in his frozen stance. The Big Boss picked up Juan’s pants from the floor; and then pulled Juan’s cell phone from the pocket, and then took several pics of the Juan. The Big Boss left the room for a few minutes to take several pics of Chip, having done that he returned to Juan.

A smile spread across The Big Boss’s face as he sent both sets of pics to all who were on Juan’s contact list, he then loaded both sets of pics from Juan’s phone onto Chips phone, and then sent both set of pics to all who were on Chip’s contact list. The Big Boss put down both cells, and approached the bed, he reached out his hand and stroked Juan’s cock. The frozen stud did not react. “Open your eyes.” The Big Boss said, suddenly Juan moaned as he felt the power of The Big Boss’s hand stroking his cock. “Good Bitch-boy.”

“Master.” Juan moaned. “Good Bitch-boy.” The Big Boss repeated. Once he had Juan hard and horny, The Big Boss knelt behind Juan and slid his semi-hard cock, which was again coved with the chemical laced lube, into Juan’s whole. “Nice tight whole, Bitch.” The Big Boss moaned as he slid further into Juan’s whole. “Thank you, Master?” Juan replied, The Big Boss just smiled. “Good Bitch-boy. Keep rocking on my cock.” The Big Boss ordered, the now dumb Juan rocked his ass on The Big Boss’s cock.

The Big Boss prepared to climax, he pulled his cock out of Juan’s ass and demanded Juan suck him dry. Within seconds, his dark cock showered Juan with pearly white cream, ounces drizzling down Juan’s throat and spilling from the corners of his mouth. The Big Boss collapsed upon the bed, his cock standing proud. Juan licked the cum-stained cock until he cleaned the cock of every drop of semen.

The Big Boss stared at Juan. “Good Bitch-boy.” He said. “Good Bitch-boy.” The Big Boss patted Juan’s head, “And freeze!” The Big Boss said, once again Juan froze; on his knees, back arched, cock straining to get erect in its cage and doggie-style. The Big Boss got off the bed, he picked up Juan and Chip’s cells again, and took several more pics of Juan. This time of Juan’s cum covered face; these pics were sent to all the people on Juan and Chip’s contact lists. The Big Boss put down the cells, and left the room. The two, now dumb studs had thought they could get away with fucking The Big Boss’s girlfriend, without The Big Boss ever knowing about it; but Chip and Juan was wrong The Big Boss knew.

With no memory or ability to fend off The Big Boss’s control, Juan and Chip would service The Big Boss for as long as he desired.

The Big Boss walked to the door of the apartment’s utility room, he unlocked, and opened the door, and made his way in. There, he found a naked Chip, but it was actually Dwight, Chip’s younger Twin brother, bobbing up and down upon a 13″ vibrating dildo. His mouth was filled with a large red rubber ball gag. As Dwight writhed in the painful pleasure of the orgasms he’d experienced for the last eight hours, The Big Boss whispered into his ears. “You thought that you were so smart telling me about my woman and your brother and his friend, but I already knew, she told me herself, she likes to play away from home from time to time!”

Dwight moaned into the gag in his mouth, and writhed as another orgasm took hold of him. “I don’t mind. You see all those other guys who fucked her, after the reprogramming like that which your brother and his friend went through: they all ended up working for me in one of my ‘Male’ brothels, none of them can now get enough Black cock! Just like your brother and his friend.” The Big Boss panted the writhing Dwight on the head. “However, your brother and his friend won’t be going to one of my brothels, both of them will remain here, as my two personal fuck toys. The Big Boss looked at the clock on the wall, “Another hour, and you’ll be ready. Some friends of mine will be picking you up, and taking you to your new life. By then your arse will be a wreck, but your mouth will be nice ’n’ tight, still, ready to serve cock.” The Big Boss laughed as he left the room. He was returning to his two personal fuck toys.

The computer-generated subliminal images and hidden commands that had been attached to Chip’s videos, [by his own twin brother] and the memory & mind destroying drugs in the lube, would allow The Big Boss to maintain his permanent control over Chip and Juan. To the outside world The Big Boss maintained his image as the consummate ladies’ man. The computer-generated subliminal images, and drugged lube afforded him the opportunity to indulge his wild side, but, also to keep up the image that he never killed any man that got in his way, or, fuck his women!

THE END: