The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chords That Bind

by J. Darksong

* * *

C major

Eei, and Gee glanced up as Cie walked into the room. The two came up to her immediately, greeting their sister with a warm hug and not-so-sisterly kiss. “Cie! Welcome back. How was your day?” Eei asked her, running a hand gently through her sister’s long dark hair.

“Not bad. Work was work, as usual,” she said, looking down, avoiding their eyes. She paused, as if considering. “You know... I met Be again today.”

“Be?!?” both sisters replied in unison, scowling. “Oh lovely,” Gee replied. “What did HE want?”

“The same as always,” Cie replied with heat, glancing up at the fiery redhead. “He wants the three of us to join with him. And I, for one, don’t see why you two keep refusing! He’s a good guy! And you’d like him if you gave him a chance. Really...”

“No way,” Eei stated resolutely, shaking her head, causing her blonde curls to flutter. “He’s totally creepy. Besides, we’re more than happy as a trio, aren’t we?” She glanced up at her older sister, who sighed looking away once more. “Sis?” she asked again, reaching out to touch Cie’s shoulder. After a moment Cie turned back, giving her a small smile.

“You’re right,” she said with resignation. “You’re right. The three of us make a great team. It’s wrong to try and change what already works, yanno. I was just... you know... a little variety now and again.” She leaned forward to kiss Eei softly on the lips. “But that’s like complaining about having Filet Mignon every night and wanting meatloaf.” She looked deep into her sister’s eyes. “We don’t have to be with Be if you don’t want to. But, well... I would feel better if you’d talk to him yourself, and explain. He always asks me, and I feel bad blowing him off without a good reason.“

“Don’t worry, sis,” Gee said with a smirk. “I’ll have no problem blowing him off. Hell, I’ll enjoy it, the creep...”

“Good,” Cie said lightly, giving them both a real smile this time. “Now that that’s settled,” she said, slipping out of her clothes, “maybe you two can help your big sister relax after her hard day at work...“

Augmented C triad

“Hi!” Be said merrily as the door opened, and the very attracted redhead sauntered into his office. “So good to see you. You’re Cie’s sister, Gee, aren’t you?”

“Cut the crap, Be,” she snarled, walking over to a seat right in front of his desk. “You know damn well who I am.”

Be had the good grace to look embarrassed. “Ahh... yes. Sorry. So... um, what can I do for you?”

“You can leave my big sister Cie alone!” she growled angrily. " Stop propositioning her every damn day. It was never amusing, and it’s gone way beyond annoying. Leave us alone, or I’ll kick your ass!”

“Wait, wait, wait a second here!” Be said, standing up from his desk. “You’ve got me all wrong, Gee. Propositioning? Perish the thought!” He turned to a small table behind his desk, where a small device lay, and switched it on. A loud focused ticking began to sound. “You see, Gee, I only wanted to see if you and your sisters would be interested in... working together. On a little project that I’m working on. A temporary partnership, that’s all.” He sat back down at his desk, and pushed his chair back forward.

“Huh. As if.” she muttered loudly, scowling. A small bright light shone briefly from behind Be’s chair, attracting her attention, only to wink out a moment later. “I know perfectly well what kind of ‘partnership’ you were looking for, and read my lips, buddy—it ain’t happening!” She scowled again, her eyes glancing back up as the light returned, only to blink out again. “What the hell is that thing behind you? And what’s with that damn clicking?” Click. Click. Flash. Click.

“Oh that? That’s nothing,’ Be said with a grin. “It’s nothing you need to worry about. Now, about what we were talking about?”

Click. Click. Flash. Click.

“We were talking about the fact that you’re a fucking degenerate horndog!” Gee said with venom. “You’re trying to fuck the three of us, to add us all as notches on your bedpost or something.” Click. Click. Flash. Click. “You think I don’t know you’ve already had sex with Cie?“

“Really?” Be said, eyebrow raised. “Did she tell you that?”

“No. She didn’t...” Gee said, frowning slightly. Click. Click. Flash. Click. “She didn’t have to. A sister can tell.. can tell these kinds of... kinds of...” Click. Click. Flash. Click. “Can you turn that... that...” Click. Click. “...whatever it is behind you...” Flash. Click. “Can you turn it off, please?”

“Why? Is it distracting you?” Be asked, casually, steepling his fingers. “Are you saying you can’t even concentrate on our conversation with something like that little toy in the background?”

Gee shook her head, frowning. “No. That’s not...” Click. “...not what I was...” Click. “I can concentrate...” Flash. “...just... fine?” she finished, blinking rapidly. She’d almost forgotten what she was about to say... despite her bravado, it was becoming harder to focus on what they were talking about. But... she couldn’t let Be know that. She didn’t want him to get the upper hand on her... did she?

“Uh huh,” Be replied, dismissively. “Anyway... what I wanted to say to you was that... this is all a big misunderstanding.” He tapped a small button on the floor at the bottom of his desk, causing the metronome to speed up. “You’ve misjudged me, Gee,” he said forcefully, staring deep into her jade green eyes. “I’m not nearly as bad as you thought I was.” He smiled. “Don’t you think you should rethink your position on me a bit?”

“I...” Gee began. Click. Flash. “I... dunno...” Click. Flash. So hard to think now. Much easier to just listen, and let Be guide the conversation.

“Well, I do know,” Be replied gravely. “You were wrong about me... weren’t you, Gee?”

Click. Flash. “Um... yeah... I guess?” Click. Flash. Yes... so much easier this way.

Be smiled. “Good. Very good, Gee.” She gasped as a wave of pleasure washed over her at his praise. “Now that we’ve had a chance to meet face to face and talk, you think I’m a pretty nice guy... don’t you?”

Did she? “Yeah,” Gee said blankly. Easier to just agree. Click. Flash.

“Good girl.” Gee shuddered in pleasure again. “And you completely misjudged me, didn’t you?”

“Yeah.” Click. Flash.

“Good girl.” Shudder. “I’m a very nice guy.”

“Yes.”

“Very attractive and handsome... and smart, too.”

“Yes.”

“Smarter than you, Gee.”

She blinked, frowning slightly. There was something wrong with that statement. But... he was able to keep the conversation going, and she wasn’t. Didn’t that make him smarter than her? Thinking about it for more than a split second was giving her a headache, so she merely nodded, and gave it no further thought.

“Ye... yes...” she said after a second.

“Good girl,” Be responded, rewarding Gee with another blast of pleasure. “And... since I’m smarter than you, I should do the thinking for you. Just sit back and relax, and let my words be your guide...”

Diminished C triad

Eei whistled softly as she entered her home, a bag of groceries in her hand. She waved to Gee in the kitchen, leaning over to give her a quick kiss before placing the sack on the table. “I see you’re back,” she said idly, unpacking the groceries, stacking the cans neatly in an open cabinet. “How did it go today?”

“Hmm? Go?” Gee asked, stirring a huge pot of cooking spaghetti sauce.

“You know. The meeting with that jerk, Be. You said you were going to read him the riot act.”

“Oh... yeah.” Gee said, blushing lightly. “The meeting. Um... yeah... it went... um... okay I guess.”

“I can only imagine,” Eei giggled, sliding a large jar back into the back. “Did you blow him off?”

“What?” Gee said sharply, glancing over at her younger sister. “Who told you that?”

“You did, yesterday. Remember? You said you were going to tell the guy to just blow off.”

“Ahhh... oh.” Gee said, blushing again. Different phrasing, but close enough to the truth. She closed her eyes, remembering how she’d ‘made it up’ to Be for being so wrong about him all this time. She found herself licking her lips at the taste. “You know, Eei.” she said conversationally, “he’s really not that bad a guy. I mean... once you get to know him.”

Eei nodded, humming softly under her breath, reaching up on her tip toes to place a can of beets on the top row when her words finally registered. She froze, the can slipping from her fingers, tumbling to the floor. “What did you just say?” she nearly yelled, whirling around to gape at her older sibling. “He’s not that bad a guy? The same guy you swore up and down that you caught trying to peer under your dress that time in choir class?”

“Yeah, well, um,” Gee stammered, unable to meet her eyes. “It’s not like that. I mean.. well... everyone makes mistakes, right? Who are we to judge?”

“Um, hello, the ones he’s been trying his perverted shit on, that’s who!” Eei yelled. “Gee, what the hell? You were as much against this guy as I was just yesterday! He’s a pervert, plain and simple, and he’s trying to turn us into his own private harem! Defending him is almost as bad as fucking the guy...” When Gee turned away, blushing even brighter red, Eei’s eyes bulged in disbelief. “Gee? Tell me you didn’t have sex with him. Tell me you didn’t fuck that sorry rat bastard Be in his office!”

Swallowing, ashamed yet indignant, Gee glared at her sister. “Eei. you don’t understand!” she tried to order her thoughts, to explain. “It... just sorta happened. I mean... it’s... it’s complicated...” she finished lamely.

“Un-fucking-believable!” Eei yelled, stomping to the front door. “That does it, I’m going over to Be’s office and giving that prick a piece of my mind!” She slammed the door after her, and Gee sighed softly. She could just imagine what her baby sister would face once she got there. Give him a piece of her mind, she’d said.

“Yes, Eei,” she whispered softly, sliding a hand down between her already slick thighs, “I’m pretty sure you will.”

Diminished C seventh

“Ah, come in, come in,” Be said with a wide smile, extending a hand to the buxom and busty young blonde. “Good to meet you. You must me Eei. Your sisters have told me so much...” he paused as the blonde stormed right past him. leaving him standing there with his hand outstretched. “...about you. Um. Yes. Please have a seat,” he said, gesturing at the chair in front of his desk.

“No thank you. I’ll stand,” Eei said coldly.

“Er, okay,” Be said hesitantly, walking back to his desk. “So... what can I do for you?”

“Hmm. Let me think. How about, ‘eat shit and die’?”

Be blinked. “Um... kinda harsh, don’t you think? Your sister Gee just said ‘Leave us the fuck alone’.”

“Yes, well, she was the ‘nice one’,” Eei snarled. “Now you get to deal with the bitch!”

Be gaped at her for a long moment, then burst into laughter. he sat down in his chair, clutching his stomach as he roared with merriment, all the while Eei glared at him, After a moment, he composed himself, wiping the tears from his eyes. “Yanno... Gee said you’d probably come in that way, all fire and brimstone... that you’d try and play the hardass. But she also told me it was all an act. Gee is the hardass bitch. Cei’s the levelheaded and even tempered one. And you, Eei? You’re the sweet one.”

Eei glared at him for a moment more, teeth gritted, hands clenched... and then deflated, dropping into the offered chair. “Dammit, Gee... you have to go and ruin everything, don’t you?” she murmured. Rolling her eyes skyward, she shook her head. “Fine. I’m not a bitch on wheels. But I’m also not going to roll over for you. Cie likes you, and you managed to convert Gee... but I still think you’re a creep. There’s no way I’m having sex with you.”

“I understand.”

“And no amount of arguing, or pleading, or begging is gonna change my—wait, what did you say?” Eei asked.

“I said, I understand,” Be repeated, easily. “I’m not going to try and talk you out of it if you feel that strongly about it. I get it. And for what it’s worth, I applaud you trying to protect your sisters.” Opening a drawer in the side of his desk, he pulled out a small wrapped box. “Here. Consider it a peace offering.”

“A present?” Eei chirped, snatching up the small box. “For me? Really?” She smiled, ripping open the wrapping, tossing aside the ribbon. “Wow. That’s actually kind of nice of you. I guess maybe Cie and Gee were right about you after all... maybe you’re not such a complete asshole.” She paused, holding up a small clear jar of liquid. “Um... thanks... I think. What is it?”

“Perfume, of course,” Be said, twirling around to flip the switch on metronome behind his desk. “It’s from Paris. I picked it up on a recent trip there last month. Go ahead, give it a whiff, and tell me what you think.”

Eei smirked. Typical male ploy—trying to butter her up with expensive gifts, like French perfume, to weasel between her legs. Fat chance of that happening, she thought to herself gleefully. He doesn’t know that I play for the ‘other team’. I’m not letting his equipment anywhere near me. She removed the top of the bottle and leaned forward, inhaling. Still, it was a nice gesture... and I DO like getting expensive gifts...

“Hmmm... it smells... interesting,” she said after a moment. “Kind of a... vanilla... musky smell?” She frowned slightly. For an expensive bottle coming from a country famous for its scents, she’d expected something more. A brief flash of light shining behind Be’s head caught her attention, distracting her. She frowned, and sniffed again.

“So? What do you think?” Be asked, leaning forward. The light flashed again, making Eei pause before she could finish her thought. Frowning, she brought the bottle to her nose once more, sniffing, trying to recall what she was about to say.

Click. Click. Flash. Sniff.

“So? What do you think?” Be asked again, steepling his finger. The perfume was acting just as he’d hoped, serving as an additional distraction and deepening agent. While Cie and Gee were bi, swinging more towards women, Eei was a full blow lesbian. Breaking through that barrier would take something a lot stronger than just his metronome. The two ounce bottle of Enchant had cost him three month’s salary... but if it took her as deep as he’d been told, it would be worth it.

“It... it... smells... mmm...” she managed, words coming in perfect time with the clicks now. Her eyes were at half-mast, following the flashes of light as they came, even as the steady staccato beat stopped her thoughts before they could even finish forming. Her mind continued to skip along, like a scratched up record, Be’s repeated question echoing again and again in her emptied out mind, leaving her no room to contemplate anything but the answer, and leaving her nothing to form an answer with.

“So. what do you think?” Be asked her a third time, his smile growing wicked.

Click. Click. Flash. Sniff.

“I...”

“What do you think, Eei?” he asked, impatiently, insistently.

Click. Click. Flash. Sniff.

“I...” He wasn’t backing off. He wanted an answer... demanded one... and for the life of her, she couldn’t give him one. Her thought processes were locking up, the computer in her mind flashing the ‘blue screen of death’, only one step from purging in a massive memory dump. She began to shudder slightly, trying to think, struggling to think, needing to make some kind of a response.

Click. Click. Flash. Sniff.

“What do you think?”

With a soft groan, Eei’s eyes rolled back up into her head, shuddering slightly, a line of drool running down her chin. The bottle tumbled from her slack hands into the floor, its contents spilling; Be didn’t mind. It had served its purpose. Leaning back, he flipped the switch, turning off the metronome’s light, but letting it continue to click.

“So... it appears you can’t think of anything at all, Eei.” he told her, straightening up again. “You can’t think. But... that’s okay. I’ll do the thinking for you. Just listen closely, and I’ll tell you exactly what to think from now on...”

Dominant C seventh

Cie sighed wearily as she returned home. Work had been grueling today, but it was the weekend, and she was really looking forward to some down time. Unlocking the front door with her key, she considered the message she’d received from Be. He’d said he had a surprise for her, but when she’d stopped by his office on the way home, he’d already departed.

Ah, well. Maybe it’s for the best anyway, she mused. My sisters would raise all sorts of holy hell if they knew I was late getting home for stopping by to see him. After the work week I’ve had, I really need a restful weekend. The last thing I want to hear is the sound of those two yelling.

Stepping inside, she groaned. The sounds of yelling was exactly what she’d walked in on. Marshalling the last of her strength, she put down her briefcase, kicked off his heels, and prepared to act as referee in breaking up whatever was causing such a ruckus.

“It’s MY turn to fuck him!” Eei yelled loudly, glaring at the taller Gee. “You’ve had him twice now! It’s MY TURN, dammit!”

“You just got finished fucking him!” Gee shot back angrily, not backing down. “It’s my turn now!”

“But this will be your third time!” Eei growled. “That’s not fair!”

“It is fair!” Gee replied. “I had it twice before you because I went to see his office before you did! If you’d gone first, then you’d be ahead.”

Cie gaped in astonishment. Her two lovely sexy sisters were in the bedroom, naked, arguing over who got to have sex with Be Flatley next... the same guy they’d chewed her head off for even suggesting that they try and include him in their sex lives. Not only had they done a complete one-eighty on their position, they’d apparently already fucked the tall dark haired stud twice before apiece! Frowning, standing in the open doorway, she cleared her throat, crossing her arms at her chest.

Both of her sisters froze, and whirled around. “Cie! Yo... you’re home!” they said, blushing guiltily. “Um... how was work, sis?” Eei asked weakly.

“Yeah, right. We’ll talk about that later. What’s going on in here?” she asked, glaring at them both.

“Sorry, love,” Be said, coming out of the bathroom, sans clothes. “It’s all my fault. I wanted them to wait until you got home to surprise you, but, well...” he shrugged, “you know how your sisters can be,”

Chuckling softly, she walked over to her boyfriend, giving him a deep passionate kiss. “You devil,” she chided him. “I see you managed to convince my sisters on that we should become a quartet, but haven’t quite taught them how to share.”

“One step at a time, love,” Be replied, lifting her off her feet, placing her gently into the center of the king sized bed. “Sorry, ladies,” he said, turning to Gee and Eei, “but it’s Cei’s turn next. She was my first choice, after all.”

“Awww... come on,” Gee said, pouting. “What about us?”

“Yeah,” Eei chimed in. “We never did settle the issue of who gets to be with you next.”

Be and Cie glanced at one another, and she nodded. “Then, let’s put this issue to bed once and for all,” he stated, gesturing to both of them to join them on the bed. “Cie was right. We all need to learn to share and share alike. Now then girls,” he said with a mischievous grin, “let’s see how quickly you can help your older sis out of her clothes.”

“Hey! Wait! Don’t rip it!” Cie protested with a laugh as three sets of hands began eagerly disrobing her, “EEEP! That’s not my clothing, that’s meeehehehee... aaahhhh! Don’t tickle!!” she yelped descending into laughter as she was tenderly, teasingly and lovingly played with. Soon enough laughter and giggles faded to sighs and moans of pleasure, as four sets of lips, mouths, tongues and fingers began exploring one another, leading to a symphony of pleasure. First in duets, as they paired off, then a trio, as Be took a moment to recover, watching his three lovely girls reestablishing their sisterly connection through Sapphic bliss. Then, the finale, as they established a chain, with Cie bringing Eei to climax as she sucked and nibbled the redheaded Gee to orgasm, who in turn licked and licked at the base of Be’s cock as he fucked Cie and himself to mutual completion. As they all lay back, basking in the afterglow, Be had one lingering through as he drifted off to sleep with his three lovers:

Mmmm... what beautiful music we make together...

((end))