The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christine

If you like the story, or even if you don’t, please send me an email.

I’d like to think that I can tell the difference between reality and fantasy. In fact I’d like to think that I do a pretty good job of keeping my hypno-fetish secret from everyone; my friends, my coworkers, and most especially, my wife. I’ve been married almost 25 years and so far, so good.

So it is was with some great care and trepidation that I responded to my admin assistant, Christine, when she offered to help me. And now, I’m not quite sure what’s real and what’s fantasy and I’m afraid that my life may never be the same.

* * *

About a month ago I was in a meeting with my boss and the other VPs at work answering questions and summarizing progress on several major programs under my direction. Midway through the meeting, I realized that I had confused two of them in a critical summary chart. The code names for the projects were somewhat similar although the goals, data, and progress were very different. Needless to say, my boss was embarrassed and took a moment to embarrass me in front of the other VPs. I dodged the awkward situation with a lame excuse and finished up the meeting with no other slips.

On my way back to my office I passed Christine’s cubicle. Christine is the best assistant I’ve ever had. She’s about 5 years younger than I am. She’s part Asian, 5 feet 5 inches tall, very slender, with shoulder length brown-highlighted hair. Her eyes are brown and a beautiful almond-shape. That day she was wearing black pants and a soft floral print blouse. Around her neck she wore a simple gold chain that hung down between here breasts. I paused to notice her soft and smooth hands and her well-manicured fingernails, buffed to a brilliant shine with clear nail polish.

“So how did it go?” she asked with a smile. Christine and I had been working for days on the presentation materials. Her expertise and willingness to help meet the tight deadline made the work easy. And, needless to say, spending time with her is always pleasurable.

“Well, it went quite well, until I got to the part where I always seem to confuse the EE project and the EP project, I replied.

“Well, I need to bring in a pocket watch and hypnotize you so you won’t confuse them anymore,” she replied rather matter-of-factly, as she moved her hand back and forth in the air as if there were a watch dangling from it.

At that moment, a thousand thoughts raced through my mind. Is she serious? Can she do that? How could she know about my deepest desires? Is this reality or fantasy? What should I say next?

“Yeah, maybe you should,” I said, hoping that I didn’t seem too eager. And then I added, “As long as you don’t make me cluck like a chicken.”

Christine is one of the most observant people I know and they way she was looking straight at me when she said “hypnotize you” made me wonder if she could have seen my pupils dilate slightly with excitement. For the rest of the day I couldn’t get the thought of her hypnotizing me out of my mind. That night I was distracted at home by thoughts of Christine, and I could barely sleep.

The next morning, Christine came into my office to check on the work plans for the day. We had some details to clean up from the presentation the day before and some correspondence to send out. As I was going over the changes to the presentation, I once again confused the two project names.

“Jeff,” she said, “You did it again.”

“That’s just what happened yesterday. At least you won’t embarrass me for it like Bob did.”

“I told you, I need to bring in a pocket watch and hypnotize you so you don’t do it anymore,” she said as she moved her hand back and forth in the air as if there were a watch dangling from it. Her fingernails reflected the light and for a moment my attention was fixed on her hand. She was looking straight into my eyes.

With my thoughts racing and my hoping I wasn’t letting on just how exciting that was for me, I replied, “If you think that would help, sure.”

We finished up our morning meeting and as Christine left my office it seemed as if she purposely smiled and held my gaze for a moment. If I hadn’t been sitting at my desk, I certainly would have been embarrassed as my penis became quite hard. Once again, I was really confused as fantasy and reality seemed to collide. Get a grip on it, I thought.

* * *

Fridays are casual days at work. This particular Friday, Christine showed up wearing tight blue jeans, a tighter than normal black blouse, a little extra make-up, and boots that made her about two inches taller than me. That alone would have been enough to capture my attention. But around her neck she was wearing her gold chain with a heart-shaped gold watch dangling between her breasts. My heart skipped a beat.

By 3 o’clock, most everyone had left for an early start on the weekend. The intercom beeped and Christine asked if I was free to go over a few things. As she entered my office, she closed the door behind her.

She was grasping the chain around her neck between her thumb and index finger. My heart began to beat faster. My eyes were drawn to her shiny fingernails. She came right up to my chair along side of my desk.

She smiled and said, “I brought my pocket watch. You said you wanted me to help you.”

Her voice was soft and silky. Her fingers began to move slowly causing the chain to move and the watch to spin gently and slowly. She rubbed her index finger against her thumb with the chain in between and the watch began to move slowly back and forth. I could see the beautiful engravings on the surface; a gentle floral pattern like the one on her blouse the other day.

“You want me to help you. You want me to hypnotize you.” Her voice was sweet and low. I couldn’t believe what she was saying or what was happening and yet I couldn’t stop looking at the watch. I couldn’t tell if my fantasy was reality or my reality was fantasy. And, I didn’t want her to stop!

“When I was in college,” she continued, “my girl friends and I used to hypnotize each other and the boys that tried to hit on us. We became quite skilled. This watch was my best distraction. You can’t keep your eyes off of it. As you listen to me you continue to follow the watch. You see my fingers holding the chain, making the watch spin and move back and forth, back and forth. You feel it’s relaxing motion captivating you, relaxing you, putting you to sleep so that I can help you. You know what is happening and you don’t want it to stop. Continue to follow the watch as you slip deeper into hypnosis. You feel a slight emptiness in your stomach because you are a little afraid of what’s happening. Relax and given in. You feel a little numbness in your lips and fingertips as your conscious mind detaches from reality. Soon your eyes will close. Soon you will be ready for me to help you. Soon you will surrender to the sweet feeling of my hypnotic control. Follow the watch, look at my fingernails, and slip deeper. Your eyes are feeling heavy now, closing for me as you go deep asleep.”

“Jeff, you will no longer confuse your projects. There is no need to. The names are all very different. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Good. When you awaken, you will remember that I have helped you with this problem. But before I awaken you, I have a few other things to go over with you.”

It was then that Christine began to take control of my mind. “I have noticed that you always pause to look at me as you walk by my desk. What is it about me that attracts you? Tell me.”

“Your eyes, your lips, your fingernails.”

“Very good, Jeff. You love to look into my eyes. In fact, you are infatuated with my eyes. You cannot resist them. Whenever you look at them you will feel weak and submissive. Whenever you see my shiny fingernails you will long for my touch which you can never have. And when we talk, my lips will be your only focus. You will obey me and serve me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And one more thing, Jeff. Whenever you see me spin my pocket watch, you will return to this blissful hypnotic state. You must obey me and serve me. Repeat it. Tell me what you must do.”

“I must obey you and serve you.” I was powerless to say anything else.

“Jeff, it’s what you’ve always wanted and now it is coming true. Your fantasy is becoming reality and your reality is becoming fantasy.”

Then Christine took my hand and said, “You will open your eyes but remain in your blissful hypnotized sleep.”

Upon opening my eyes, all I could see was the watch spinning and swaying back and forth in front of me. All I could hear was Christine telling me how good it feels to obey her and serve her. All I could feel was her voice teasing my mind. I have no idea how long I was there.

Christine said, “When you awaken Jeff, you will forget what has happened,” and I was leaving the office to drive home.

* * *

Monday morning I awoke a little late and hurried out of the house for work.

Christine came into my office for our regular morning conference.

“How was your weekend?” she asked. “Did you do anything fun?”

“Funny,” I said, “I really don’t remember what I did.”

“Oh Jeff, do I have to bring in a pocket watch to hypnotize you to find out?” she said as she moved her hand back and forth in the air as if there were a watch dangling from it.

I didn’t know what to say. But I had the strangest feeling that I’d been in this position before.