The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 56: Scott’s Secret

“You’re…a…what?”

I could have sworn Scott Wilson had just told me he was a Special Agent with the FBI. But that couldn’t possibly be what he had said.

“I’m FBI. My bosses would flip if they knew I was telling you. They kind of forbid it.”

I don’t think I could have been more surprised if Scott had just confessed to dressing in a bodysuit and flying around the city under cover of darkness.

“I actually started because of a different case. But with all of the disappearing boys around here my bosses decided I was in a unique position to investigate. I was already in place undercover. Then when Wade applied at Kampas it was just too good an opportunity to pass up. That’s how he got the job working at the bar. But Wade’s such a great kid I ended up liking him a lot. At first my bosses wanted you under surveillance but I realized there was more to it. You had obviously rescued Wade though I wasn’t sure why at first.”

My mind was reeling. I was dating the FBI. I was going to prison.

“Chris?”

My mouth felt very dry.

Scott broke into a somewhat easy grin. “Don’t worry—nothing you’ve done is prosecutable.”

My eyes widened.

“I can keep you out of this. But we have to bring down Richard.”

So Richard would finally be punished for all he’d done? Terrific! But how? And how was Scott going to keep me out of going to jail? How much did he know?

“How much of what you told me does Andrew know?”

“What?” I asked. I was having a hard time focusing on what he was saying. I was dating an FBI agent.

“Andrew. Is he aware of everything you told me tonight?”

“No. I had to tell him that I was abused by Richard. That’s all he knows. Andrew’s smart though; I’m sure he suspects there was more to it.”

“And you said Wade knows nothing of your past and he’s unaware of his own abuse?”

“As far as I know, no. But lately Wade is full of surprises.”

“What about Craig?”

“What about him?”

“Does he know about Richard?”

“I never spoke of him. Wade saw Richard with Craig, though, so I’m sure they’re acquainted now.”

“Should Craig be warned?”

“I think so. It’s not a call I want to make.” Boy, was that not a call I ever wanted to have to make. Hi, Craig. How’s your new relationship going with the guy who almost committed suicide because of your hypnotic control of his mind? Oh, by the way, my old Master has come back to town and he’s dangerous and going after the people in my life. Take care now.

“You used hypnosis with Craig, didn’t you?”

I settled my gaze on Scott. “How did you know?”

“Something you said to me once we started to see each other that always stuck out in my mind.”

“What was that?”

“You said you didn’t want to hypnotize me because it would affect the balance in our relationship. You said something about staying on equal footing. That’s when I knew I was right about you.”

“What does that mean?”

“My bosses suspected your involvement in the missing boys. But when I offered myself to you and you refused to hypnotize me it proved what I kept saying.”

“Which was?”

“You’re a good guy, Chris. Wade said it right along. And after I got to know you, I knew he was right. The kid is insightful. Sure, I know he can be immature about some things, but he has great instincts.”

I smiled. Wade did have good instincts—he had known Scott and I would hit it off. I just wished he had known Scott was FBI. “His maturity was affected by the span of time he lost.”

Scott looked baffled.

I supposed at this point trying to keep him in the dark about Wade’s condition was moot. “Technically Wade’s about sixteen. And based on what I know of his teenage years before everything that happened to him, I think he was a pretty naïve kid.” I grew serious. “Scott, what I’ve told you tonight can’t show up in some FBI report.”

He looked concerned.

“Scott?”

“I’m going to have to hand in some of this information about Richard.”

“Fine. But you have to promise me you will keep Wade out of this.”

“I’ll do my best.”

“Not good enough, Scott. I want you to promise he won’t be dragged down by this.”

“You really do love him, don’t you?”

That surprised me. “Yes! Yes, I do. Wade deserves a shot at a normal life. What happened to him was a tragedy, and it’s best if he never has to remember it.”

“If I promise to keep him out of it will you tell me who abused him?”

That opened up a whole new set of questions and a whole new set of possible consequences. But did I have any choice? “I think you already know the answer to that.”

Scott puzzled over this. I could actually see the realization in his eyes. “Donald Sullivan. That’s why he didn’t fit the profile. He didn’t disappear like the other boys.”

“How did you know?”

“He was older, for one. All of the boys who disappeared were under twenty-five. And during the investigation some of Sullivan’s friends reported a boy living with him. We could never track down the boy’s ID.”

I said nothing.

“You know who the boy was, I take it.”

“As do you, Scott.”

“Hell,” he muttered. “Chris, do you know where Sullivan is?”

“The last time I saw him he was on his way out of town.”

“How do you know that?”

“I made it clear to him that what he had done to Wade was inexcusable.”

“And he left town?”

“He had no choice.”

Scott waited for me to explain.

I hated to lie to him. And technically what I was saying wasn’t lies. It just wasn’t the whole truth. “I think Donald understood that I was going to make sure he was punished for what he’d done.”

“So he left town?”

I nodded.

“That changes things. We had suspected foul play. If he left of his own volition then we only have to track him down to charge him with his crimes against Wade.”

“Scott, you promised.”

Scott looked annoyed. “I hate to think of anyone getting away with hurting Wade.”

I smiled. I had thought so, but now I had proof. “You love him, too.”

Scott grinned. “He grows on you. Do you have any idea where Sullivan headed?”

“He was traveling under an assumed name.”

“How do you know that?”

How did I know that? Um, because he was Mexican when he left? No, there was no way I wanted that information to come to light. “Because no one using Donald Sutherland’s name has shown up anywhere.”

Scott frowned again. “How bad was it for Wade?”

“It was bad.”

“Like your story?”

“Some of it was similar. Wade’s problems began before Donald.”

“How did you find him?”

I sighed. The truth was Leatherman had brought Donald and me together with the goal of getting me to further enslave Wade to Donald. Scott probably didn’t need to know all of that. And wasn’t that how the FBI operated? On a need to know basis? “Donald was bragging about his boy. That’s how Wade came into my life. When I met him I knew I had to get him out of the situation he was in. I didn’t have many details at that point. But Donald had physically and emotionally tormented him. Wade was living in a small metal cage. He was malnourished, and skittish. He wouldn’t look at me, always the floor. He shied away from any contact. I later found out about the beatings Donald had given him.”

“Christ,” Scott said. “In a cage?”

I nodded. “It’s hard to believe to look at him now, isn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“It took months. The day I knew he’d be okay was the day he tackled me in a bear hug. By then he had gained some weight and started making friends and was smiling and laughing and acting like a normal teenager.”

“So you let him move in permanently?”

He made it sound like I was running some sort of halfway house. “There was more to it. I thought he’d be better off with his family. My past had been unstable, and I didn’t think I had any business taking in a kid. But his reconnection with his family was kind of a disaster. And somewhere along the line I had started to think of him as family. He came up with a plan of dropping out of school and getting a job and paying rent to live here. Can you believe that?”

Scott shook his head.

“I told him the only way I’d consider it was if he stayed in school. The job is for spending money, mostly. I mean, he thinks he’s helping to pay his tuition, but I’ve been investing his money. When he graduates he’ll have a nice nest egg to start his life with.”

“And he doesn’t know any of this?”

“No.”

“You know you’re his hero, right? And that’s with him having no idea about the money.”

“I don’t think I’m his hero. Sometimes I feel like his parent, but mostly he’s the little brother I get to spoil.”

Scott smiled. “He’s as protective of you as you are of him, in his way.”

“How so?”

“I work with him. I see him when you’re not there. He worked hard to get us to meet. And I’d bet cash he gave Andrew a really hard time tonight to find out every detail he could about why you were so upset.”

“That’s probably true.”

“What are you going to tell him?

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“If I had my way he’d never know what Richard did to me. I don’t want it to trigger his own memory. But now that you know and Andrew suspects I don’t think I can keep it all from him. I’ve been guilty of omitting information to protect Wade. But I don’t lie to him. Once trust is broken it’s difficult to get back.”

“I think you’re going to have to tell him.”

“I know.”

To be continued in Part 57…

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 57: Alan’s Master

My eyes snapped open but I still couldn’t see anything. Stupid fuckin’ blindfold. I was going to have to stop Alan from blindfolding and gagging me. This wasn’t how I wanted to spend Saturday night. I thought by now Alan would be holding me in our bed after we’d both been fucked out.

Earlier tonight Alan had come home with a pizza and a big grin on his face.

“Hey, Craig,” he had said, “You up for trying something new?”

“What do you have in mind?” I asked, munching on pizza crust.

“I’ve been looking at all these chair ties and I wanted to try one.”

I told him I was game. We finished the pizza and then he disappeared to the bedroom to get supplies.

“Why don’t you get undressed?” he called out to me.

I figured that would just make it easier when we both got turned on by him tying me up, so I peeled off my clothes and waited.

Alan came back, arms full of rope. He looked me up and down, smiling when he saw my socked feet. He set down the rope and pulled the desk chair out into the middle of the room. It was a hard-backed wood chair; probably a remnant of an old dining set. He gestured me toward it and I sat down.

Alan pulled my hands behind the chair and began binding my wrists together. “You’re going to like this, Craig,” he said.

I tried to turn to smile at him but it was awkward with my arms pinned behind me.

Next he wrapped rope around my chest and the chair back; effectively immobilizing my upper body.

“Too tight?” he asked.

“No,” I replied, my cock already responding.

He walked behind me again. Before I knew what he was doing he shoved the knot of a bandana in my mouth and gagged me tightly.

“Mmpphh,” was the only sound I could make.

Alan covered my mouth with his hand, his thumb hovering over my nose. “Don’t talk,” he said.

I bit into the knot. Alan’s hand over my mouth was kind of hot. But I didn’t like being gagged. When I was gagged I had to let Alan take control of everything. My dick twitched. That was hot, too. But I liked to be in control sometimes. And I couldn’t hypnotize Alan if I had a gag in my mouth.

Alan patted my cheek. “You’ll see. You’re gonna like this.”

He knelt in front of me and secured each ankle to a rear chair leg so that my feet were pulled back off the floor.

I wasn’t going to be able to get off the chair until he untied me. My cock was fully erect.

Alan pumped my cock a couple of times.

I closed my eyes. He knew just what to do to bring me to the edge of cumming.

Alan’s face was in mine. “I don’t want you to see what comes next.” He took another bandana and blindfolded me with it.

Then everything was dark.

I felt Alan stroke my cock a few more times. Then I felt him tying rope around it. The next thing I knew he had attached the rope to my wrists so that if I tried to move my hands I yanked my own cock.

It hurt; but my cock just got harder.

I wanted Alan’s mouth on mine. I wanted him inside me.

Instead nothing happened.

Time passed. I lost track of how long. Sitting on that hard chair started to hurt and I tried to shift my weight around a little, but that only made me jerk my cock around. I felt ready to shoot, but I couldn’t seem to. I knew precum had been leaking out of me for a long time. Every now and then I heard Alan moving around the room.

I must have dozed off.

When I opened my eyes it was still black. My cock was throbbing. Someone else was here.

“Good work, boy,” an unfamiliar voice said.

“Thank you, sir.”

Sir? Who was here? And why was Alan calling him sir? Could it be? No! Chris wouldn’t! And it didn’t sound like Chris.

I strained against the chair but the rope wouldn’t give.

“It appears he is awake.”

“Mmpphh.”

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

To be continued in Part 58…