The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 92: Ages.

Several days passed with nothing to show for them except a lot of work and too little time for play. The semester was progressing well at college, but I was grading a lot of essays at this point. Scott was still splitting his time between classes, bartending and working for the FBI and therefore I was rarely seeing him.

Masteredslave.com had been taking up most of my free time. The FBI had been unable to trace ownership of the site and were debating the merits of shutting it down. Officially they didn’t believe that the site was hypnotically affecting anyone. They did, however, suspect the site was being used as a meeting ground between the disappearing boys and whomever was taking them. I was encouraging Scott to keep the site up...once it was down there would be no way to help the countless boys who had been unwittingly (or wittingly) affected.

I had also hit upon several ideas for helping Mike and Austin. Perhaps the best shot at freeing them from the website’s control would be to set up my own flash site as an antidote. Since I have no idea how to do that, I decided to record an mp3 instead. I had had relatively good luck with that method with Nick, and so on Saturday morning I sat down to record a script shortly after Scott left for work.

Wade ambled into the den and hopped up on the edge of my desk. “What ‘cha doin’?” he asked.

I smiled. " It seems like ages since I’ve seen you, Wade!”

Wade quirked an eyebrow.

“I just finished up something to help your friend Austin. I’ll call him a bit later. What are you up to today?”

“I was gonna ask you if you want to head over to the gym at the college with me and maybe do a little workout.”

I frowned. I hated working out. However, I was also smart enough to realize this sudden invitation from Wade had nothing to do with me getting into better shape. Which wouldn’t be terrible since I was seriously involved with a younger man who had a body to die for. “That sounds like a good idea.”

A bit later I had changed clothes and was seated in the passenger’s seat of Wade’s car as he drove us to the gym. I was hesitant to ask what was on his mind, but my own curiosity was getting to me. “Are you still seeing Andrew?”

Wade cut his eyes to me. “I’m not completely sure.”

I said nothing, willing him to go on.

“He apologized about that whole thing with trying to pick up girls. But Andrew was kind of the first guy who was ever really nice to me. I like him a lot, but I don’t think I love him.” He eased to a stop at a light. “How do you know?”

“Hmmm.” I mused aloud. “I don’t really have an answer for that. I think you just kind of do.”

“Do you love Scott?”

I nodded. “Yes.”

“How did you know?”

“Wade, you sure don’t ask easy questions.” I forced a laugh as I turned in the seat. “Well, it’s more than just attraction...though Scott is definitely attractive. He cares about me—and you—and he’s interested in what I think. There are a lot of things he does for me. But the reason I know I love him is because I would do pretty much anything in my power to make him happy.”

“I don’t feel that way about Andrew,” Wade said quietly. “I mean, I want him to be happy. But I don’t think we’re meant to be together.”

“Then you should have a conversation with him. It’ll be difficult and uncomfortable. But if you’re honest about your feelings it will be much kinder than dragging it out.”

Wade pulled the car into a spot in the parking lot near the college fitness center.

“Wade, are you interested in Austin?”

His big brown eyes stared into mine and I knew the answer.

“I’m going to help him get off that website.”

Wade reached across the console and pulled me into a hug.

“Chris, thanks.”

I squeezed him to me. “For what?”

“You’re always, always there for me. I hope someday I can pay you back.”

I stroked the back of his hair and didn’t break the embrace. Wade didn’t seem to want to let go and I’d be damned if I would before he did. “I will always be there when you need me. I promise you that.”

Wade pulled back from me and his eyes were glossy with tears. “I know what you mean.”

I’m sure my confusion was worn on my face.

“About wanting to do anything to make someone happy,” he went on. “I love you, Chris.”

It was my turn to tear up now. I grabbed him and pulled him back into a hug. “I love you too, Kiddo.”

Inside the gym I rode a bike for a short while and did a very easy circuit of weights. I was trying to convince myself I was not in bad shape for my age while watching college guys bench press more than my weight. I did notice Wade was putting in even less effort than I was. After a quick tour of the gym he kept his eyes on the door.

“Hoping to see someone?” I teased.

Wade’s cheeks colored. “I kind of thought we might run into Austin here.”

I set down the dumbbell I was holding. “Wade, let’s get out of here. I’ll call Austin and invite him over to help him and you can casually run into him in the den.”

Wade broke into a grin. “You knew why we came here.”

I nodded. “Afraid so.” I threw my arm around his shoulders and steered him away from the machines.

* * *

After we’d each had a chance to shower and change, I placed a call to Austin and explained I had hit upon a way to help him with his problem. He sounded a bit doubtful but agreed to stop by anyway.

It didn’t take him long to drive over from the campus. I answered the door and invited him into the den, where I had Masteredslave.com loaded on my computer.

Austin was a cute guy, no doubt about it. He was a bit shorter than I, with a trim waist, dark hair and eyes, and dressed today in track pants, a pair of Nike Shox that had seen better days, and a navy hoodie.

“Have you been visiting the website?” I asked him casually as he followed me into the room.

He hung his head. “Yeah.”

“That’s ok. I think I know how to keep you from going there. Do you trust me?”

Before he could respond Wade sauntered into the room looking really good. I covered my mouth with my hand to hide the grin I couldn’t stifle. He had turned it out from head to toe in a button down shirt unbuttoned halfway down his chest, a pair of tight jeans, and his new Chucks. His hair was freshly styled, his chocolaty brown eyes were bright, and his cheeks even looked a bit rosier than usual.

Wade definitely had it bad.

“Wow,” Austin muttered. “I mean, Wade, um, hi.”

Yep, Andrew was going to be single VERY soon. I wondered idly if I knew anyone I could introduce him to.

“Austin!” Wade sounded surprised. “I didn’t know you were here.”

I smirked. “Wade, I should have told you I invited your friend over to help him with his internet problem.”

Wade flashed me a huge grin. “I have to go to work a little later. Mind if I hang out?”

I turned to Austin. “It’s up to you.”

Austin smiled. “That’d be awesome.”

I sat in my chair which forced Austin and Wade to share the sofa. They left a distinct space between them and looked awkward.

God, I was glad not to be 19 anymore.

I explained my rationale for helping Austin. “The first thing we need to do is remove your desire to visit the site. Otherwise any progress you and I make will just be undone the next time you sit at your computer. I’ve been studying the site and there are several triggers and quite a bit of conditioning involved in viewing the basic levels. If we can counteract the effects of the induction trigger then we can remove the rest of the suggestions over time.”

Austin gaped at me. “I’m not sure I get it.”

“Basically,” Wade said, “Chris has to hypnotize you and make it so the site can’t anymore.”

“Oh.” Austin turned from Wade to me. “And you think you can?”

I nodded. “I recorded an mp3 before you got here. I have it on my laptop. I’d like you to listen to it and Wade and I will monitor its effects on you.”

“Okay...”

I walked to my desk and retrieved my laptop and a pair of headphones. Once Austin was settled with the headphones over his ears I pushed play on the file.

Wade raised his eyebrows at me.

I crossed my fingers.

To be continued in Part 93...

Part 93: Home.

The good news was the mp3 was having the desired effect on Austin St. James. He had visibly slipped into trance and my file was working on deepening him enough to access the changes instilled in him by his visits to Masteredslave.com. I shook my head slowly. That old claim that a person can’t be made to do something under hypnosis against their will was such a load of crap. Put together a skilled hypnotist with a naive subject and really the possibilities are endless.

If you’re amoral.

Which I’m not.

The bad news was my cell phone began vibrating in my pocket. I checked the caller ID and found it was Scott.

“Keep an eye on him,” I whispered to Wade as I walked out of the room then down the short hall to the kitchen.

I answered the call. “Hi Scott.”

“Chris, Craig hasn’t been back to his apartment in over 48 hours.”

Uh-oh. The last time I saw Craig he had been hypnotized by my ex and both physically and mentally altered. The FBI insisted he would be monitored with hidden cameras in his apartment so they could gather evidence of Richard King’s nefarious doings. The FBI and I didn’t exactly see eye to eye on this. I remained calm. “Please tell me you know where he is.”

“The last place he was seen was at Leatherman’s. I’m going to have to go there tonight and see if he’s dancing there still.”

I squinched my eyes shut. “I’m coming with you.”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

I gritted my teeth. “If you think I’m going to sit home while you go to Richard’s club you need to think again.”

Scott sighed. I could see him frowning in my head. I hated when Scott frowned at me. He has one of the sexiest smiles I have ever seen. But I wasn’t willing to watch the man I love walk into danger while I sat nervously by the phone. Any resemblance between myself and Mary Jane Watson was purely coincidental.

“Aw hell, we’ll go together and make it a date. But Richard’s going to think you’re there to snoop.”

“So? Richard already knows I’m onto him.”

“I should be done here sixish. Let’s get dinner and go to the club.”

“Ok. I love you.”

Scott paused. “I love you too.” He disconnected.

I returned to the den to find Wade studying Austin’s face. A check of my computer screen told me the file was nearly at an end.

Austin’s eyelashes fluttered. He blinked several times and reached up to remove the headphones. He looked from Wade to me and back. “What happened?”

“You went into trance,” Wade said with a smile.

The bulge in Austin’s track pants was unmistakable.

I clicked the minimized Masteredslave.com window. The welcome screen expanded with the word ENTER flashing against a black background. “Austin, do you want to log in to the site now?”

He hesitated and looked at the screen. He shook his head slowly. “No. It’s an unhealthy site.”

“What about if I say the words ‘Slave must obey’?”

Austin’s eyes widened a little but he didn’t respond to the trigger.

“Austin?”

He pushed his hands through his hair. “Yeah?”

“I burned you a copy of that file. I want you to listen to it morning and night for the next few days.”

“I’m cured?” he asked with a big smile lighting up his face.

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. The file will work on neutralizing your desire to visit the site and the trigger the site implanted in you for guys to take control of you.”

Austin flinched as if I’d hit him. “Guys could take control of me. I’m so stupid.”

“You’re not stupid. You got taken advantage of. Once the trigger is out of your system I’ll hypnotize you and remove all of the other effects from the site.” I walked over to my desk and retrieved the cd.

“What are your plans tonight?” Wade asked.

Austin shrugged. “I have to hit the gym. Then no plans I guess.”

“I’m working at Kampas if you want to come in.”

Austin flashed a toothy smile. “I’d like that.”

I handed him the cd case. “Remember to listen every night and morning for the next few days. And if you visit Masteredslave.com call either me or Wade as soon as you wake up.”

“Thank you for your help,” Austin said shyly.

I waved off his thanks. “Just keep in touch with me or Wade about how this is progressing.”

Wade walked Austin to the door. I could hear Austin telling him he’d stop by the bar tonight before the door shut.

I returned my laptop to my desk with a smile on my face. Score one for the good guys. Which reminded me I should call Mike and invite him over for the first step in his release from Masteredslave.com.

“Chris! You. Are. The. Best!” Wade launched himself at me and nearly knocked me over.

I laughed and held him at arm’s length, exaggeratedly looking him up and down. “Don’t you think you were a little overdressed for wandering into the den?”

Wade frowned. “Really? You think Austin noticed?”

“I think Austin noticed that you look amazing. What happened to that kid who moved in here with me?”

Wade’s face lit up with his broadest smile. “I’m still that kid, Chris.”

I shook my head. Pride and sadness were dueling inside me. I was so proud of the man Wade had become but I also knew he was going to want to strike out on his own soon. I sighed.

“What’s the matter, Chris? You should be happy! You can help the guys from Masteredslave.”

“I’m happy about that.”

“Is something else wrong?” Wade’s eyebrows drew down with concern.

I considered that. Richard King was not only back in town, but had enslaved Leatherman and Bootboy and taken over Leatherman’s Club. He had also enslaved Craig and done an untold amount of damage to his psyche and now Craig was missing. Nobody in my life would be safe until the bastard was either in prison or dead. But I was madly in love with a man who loved me back, I had a job I actually enjoyed, and thanks to Wade I had a family. “You know, Wade,” I said, “There’s a whole lot that’s right.”

“Good. ‘Cause I wanted to ask you something.”

My heart dropped.

“I’m talking about like in a year or two...”

“What?”

“Well, if I saved up and tried to do some of the work myself how would you feel if I fixed up the barn and made an apartment out there?”

“What?” I repeated, stunned.

“Well, you and Scott aren’t gonna want me living here forever.”

I began to laugh.

Wade looked confused. It was his turn to ask, “What?”

I quieted my laughter. “Wade, I’ve been worrying that you want to get your own place.”

“Worrying?”

“Well, you’re a grown man. You don’t have to live here with me.”

“Chris, I figured Scott is going to move in soon and I would be in the way.”

I had been thinking about asking Scott to make our situation more permanent. I didn’t realize Wade was aware of that. God, was Scott aware of it? “Wade, this is your home for as long as you choose to live here.”

Wade smiled at me and slung his arm around my shoulders. “It’s a good home, Chris.”

“But your idea about the barn isn’t a bad one.” I was thinking aloud again. It was a bad habit. “I’ll call Del Markham this week and see if his partner will come look at the place.”

Wade looked nonplussed. “Del from the Playhouse?”

I nodded. “His partner is a contractor I believe.”

Wade frowned. “I can’t afford it yet, Chris.”

“I’m not even discussing that with you.”

Wade glanced at the clock. “Shoot, I’m gonna be late for work. Can we talk more about this later?”

I nodded. “Be careful?”

“I know.” Wade sounded as put upon as possible. “Keeping an eye out for Richard has become like a second job.”

Once Wade was out the door I left Mike a message on his voicemail to get in touch for a cure then headed upstairs to change into something more suitable for a night out. Scott always liked me in green so I ironed a green button down and changed to a pair of dark jeans and my brown loafers.

I was just walking down the stairs when the front door opened. Scott looked up and smiled, shrugging out of his coat.

I met him in the foyer with a kiss.

“You look great,” he said. “Why don’t we stay in tonight instead?”

I nipped at his ear. “I would love nothing more. But we can’t.”

He pulled me closer to him. I could feel the hard planes of his chest through his shirt as his hands traveled down my back to my ass. I could also feel he was enjoying holding me as much as I liked being in his arms. Our hard cocks pressed against each other through our pants.

“Just let me take a quick shower and change.” He frowned. “I don’t know if I have anything clean left to wear here.”

“Scott, you’re here pretty much all the time...”

Scott looked me in the eyes. Under normal circumstances his eyes were so brown they were almost black, but they seemed to have darkened even more with lust. Scott kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. “What were you going to say?”

I wimped out. “Maybe it’s the wrong time to ask.”

He looked quizzically at me but rubbed my back and broke our contact. “I’ll be down in ten.”

I wandered over to my desk and checked my email. I considered calling Mike again, but decided if he hadn’t called back yet he was probably busy. I shuffled some papers around my desk. I checked my email again. Then I remembered about Del and dialed his cell. Apparently this was my night to leave voicemail. I asked him to call me regarding hiring his partner to do some work on the barn on my property and disconnected.

“What are you doing to the barn?” Scott asked.

Scott was wearing black pinstriped slacks that were cut extremely well, black dress boots and an undershirt.

“Just seeing about converting it into an apartment. Where’s your shirt?”

“We’re going to have to swing by my place.”

I stood up and ran my hands up under his T-shirt. “Or I could just throw you down on the desk and have my way with you...”

Scott’s dark eyes flashed. “Woof!”

I laughed. “I love you, you nut.”

Scott grabbed me and dipped me in one quick motion, planting his lips on mine. He pulled back and looked me right in the eyes. “I love you too.” He pulled me back upright.

Ask him, I thought. But I couldn’t seem to get the words to come out of my mouth.

We donned our coats and headed out the door. Scott drove, stopping at his apartment building and running in without me. I had rarely been inside Scott’s apartment. It was functional with a kitchenette and a bedroom and a bathroom but there was nothing homey about it.

Moments later Scott jogged back to the car and pointed us toward the Tratorria. It was where we had our first lunch—arranged by Wade. Scott had explained on the ride to his place that Belladonna’s was booked. I didn’t mind. The Tratorria’s food was great, even if their wine was cheap.

Inside, Scott unbuttoned his coat revealing a black shirt and a grey vest. My first instinct was to pounce on him. Damn, he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

Over a decadent chocolate dessert that Scott was letting me eat most of I gazed across the table as he poured the last of the wine into our glasses. I reached for my glass, took a slug for courage and said:

“So, there’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you.”

“I could tell,” Scott said with a smile.

It was now or never. I took a deep breath. “How would you feel about moving in with me?”

The reflection of the candle on the table made Scott’s dark eyes glitter.

“I-I mean you stay over pretty much every night and there’s plenty of room and your stuff is always split between the two places and it’s a waste you paying for the apartment when you don’t really live there...”

Scott leaned across the table and covered my mouth with his. His tongue probed my lips until it found mine.

He pulled back and smiled his megawatt smile at me. “Yes.”

I was grinning like an idiot but I didn’t care.

“Maybe this weekend we can work on getting some of your stuff to the house?”

Scott nodded. “You know if I’m living there I plan to contribute.”

There was no way on earth I was going to argue about money tonight. I changed the topic. “Let’s go home and celebrate.”

“That sounds like a great idea. But we have to stop at the Club and see if Craig is there.”

I took a deep breath. “I just don’t want Richard to ruin tonight.”

Scott furrowed his brow. “There’s nothing he can do to change the fact that we’re moving in together.”

“I know. It’s just been a really good day.”

“Don’t borrow trouble.”

Scott’s words echoed in my mind as I flagged down the waitress and handed her my credit card.

To be continued in Part 94...