The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christopher, Craig & Co.

Part 102: Friend of Dorothy.

On the way to my car I called Andrew Brooks. I was in luck; he was home and invited me to stop by his apartment. It didn’t take me long to find parking and knock at his door.

Andrew opened the door and flashed a smile, his dimples on full display. I was struck for a moment by how terrific Andrew looked. In his freshly pressed oxford shirt, cuffed jeans and classic black Chuck Taylors, he was the epitome of cute. He stepped aside and I entered the small but comfortable apartment.

“I was glad to get your call, Christopher.” He gestured to the couch. “Can I get you anything?”

I seated myself and declined. “I haven’t talked to you in what feels like years, Andrew. The last time we spoke you were going to get new shoes.”

Andrew sat next to me and chuckled. “I did.” He held his leg straight out and pointed the toe of his Chuck Taylor. “I bought these that day.”

“Shine your shoes,” I said.

Andrew’s foot dropped to the floor and he slumped back on the couch.

“How are you, Andrew?”

“Good,” he said sleepily.

“I’m curious. How did you choose Chuck Taylors?”

“You told me to get shoes a happy, preppy gay man would wear…”

That was true. I had said that. “And how are these working out for you?”

“They’re great.” A smile crossed his full lips. “Converse are classic and go with anything and they feel right.”

“Andrew, I think you finally learned the important lesson you’ve been working on since we met. This feeling of comfort in your own skin, and happiness and confidence is not only from the shoes. It’s from you. I want you to listen to me and repeat carefully what I’m about to say, and as you say the words I want you to really feel them become true for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. From now on no matter what shoes you wear you will feel self-assured, confident and happy.”

“From now on…no matter what shoes I wear…I will feel self-assured, confident and happy.”

“That’s right.” I sighed. Andrew wasn’t going to need our sessions anymore—and I would likely miss that—but there was nothing stopping two friends from getting together now, was there?

“Before I wake you, Andrew, I need to ask you something very important. Have you been hypnotized by anyone else?”

“No sir”

“Have you met a man named Richard King?”

“No sir.”

A wave of relief washed over me. “Good. That’s good. Do you have any questions for me?”

“No, sir.”

“Good boy. When you awaken you will feel refreshed and happy and ready to face the day.” I counted to three and he awoke.

Andrew’s vision cleared and he looked me in the eye. I felt him place his hand on top of mine. “Christopher, thank you.”

“For what?”

“For everything you’ve done for me. In some ways it all seems clear now.”

“I’m afraid I don’t follow…”

“I feel very much like Dorothy Gayle right now.”

I waited for him to explain.

“She also had a pair of shoes that helped her realize a very important lesson. What was it she said? ‘If I ever go looking for my heart’s desire again, I won’t look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn’t there, I never really lost it to begin with.’”

“I could have told you that when we met at the shoe store.”

“But I wouldn’t have believed you. I get it now.”

“So if you’re Dorothy, what does that make me?”

“Well, you’re certainly not the Wizard,” Andrew said. “He didn’t actually have any power.”

We both laughed.

“Well, I guess once again I’m a friend of Dorothy,” I said.

“We are friends, aren’t we?” Andrew asked.

“Of course. Why would you doubt that?”

“Well, I think Wade and I are broken up. I just don’t want things to be weird.”

“Whether or not you and Wade are dating you and I will remain friends. In fact, why don’t we get together later in the week for coffee or drinks?”

“I’d like that.”

“Me too.” I got to my feet and was surprised when Andrew pulled me into a hug.

“Hey!” I said. “You took out your earring!”

“Yeah.” His smile was sheepish. “The tattoo will have to stay.”

I shrugged. “Chalk it up to youthful experimentation.”

Andrew laughed. “So I’ll text you about getting together the end of the week?”

“You’d better,” I said as he let me out the door.

I stood in the hall for a moment. Hypnosis wasn’t always bad. For Andrew it had allowed him a journey of self-discovery that his inhibitions would have prevented for years.

And speaking of inhibitions, I knew where my next stop needed to be.

To be continued in Part 103…

Part 103: What’s past is prologue.

I pulled into the driveway of 1326 Greenhill Road, collected my things and let myself in. I had called Mike from the road and he suggested meeting at the house instead of his hotel room.

I busied myself in the kitchen throwing together a snack tray. Life was going to get back to normal around here, dammit!

The doorbell rang and I opened the door to Michael Taylor. Mike’s dark blonde hair, bright blue eyes, button nose and full lips were well-known in the gay porn viewing community as those of Mike Tool. To me, he would always be that fresh-faced kid from Tony’s Pizza with a penchant for stripping.

His eyes lit with his smile when he saw me. “Hi, Christopher!”

I invited him in and watched as he pulled off his high top sneakers. Some things never change, I guess. “Are you hungry? I was just throwing together a cheese plate in the kitchen.”

Mike followed me down the hall. “I could snack.”

Once we had drinks poured and were situated opposite each other at the kitchen table I asked, “So, how are you feeling?”

“I’m doing much better. That cd you gave me is amazing. I haven’t been on Masterslave.com in days.”

“That is good news! I do think we need to be sure the site’s hold on you is broken before we announce you cured, but this is promising, Mike.” I munched on a cracker. “How’s everything else going?”

“Actually, I have a favor to ask.”

“Ok…?”

“I contacted the college about re-enrolling next semester to finish my degree. I have a meeting next week and they want me to have a letter of recommendation along with some other paperwork. I was wondering how you’d feel about writing me one.”

“I’d be happy to.”

“Seriously?”

“Of course. Did you think I wouldn’t?”

“Well, no, but I mean, I know my life isn’t really normal and you work there and I don’t want anything to reflect badly on you…”

“Trust me, nothing about you would reflect badly on me, Mike. So you’ve decided to move back? When?”

“I’m going to fly out to the coast next weekend to start packing and then drive everything back with me. I put a deposit down on an apartment not too far from here.”

“Well, I think that’s wonderful news. I hope we’ll get to see you since you’ll be in the neighborhood.”

“I’d like that—”

“Queer Pizza Boy.”

Mike stopped talking as his head lolled forward.

“Mike, I’m sorry to sneak up on you like this, but have you been in contact with Richard King lately?”

“No, sir.”

“Has anyone from Royalty Films contacted you?”

“No, sir.”

“What about anyone from Masteredslave.com?”

“No, sir.”

Well, that was all good news. Maybe today was going to turn out to be good after all. “Is there anything you want to tell me?”

“I want to go back to stripping to pay for college.”

That surprised me, but I wasn’t sure why. It made sense though. Mike would need a source of income, and his talents were indisputable. “I might be able to help you with that. Is that all?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Wake on the count of three feeling great. 1…2…3.” I smiled as he blinked and looked at me.

We chatted some more about random things as we continued picking at the cheese plate. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed Mike’s company.

“Are you and Leatherman still friends?” he asked suddenly.

“About as much as ever,” I replied.

“Would it be ok if I used your name to try to talk to him about starting to strip at the Club again?”

I thought about Leatherman’s current state and the fact that Richard seemed to ostensibly be running the Club. “Why don’t I reach out to him first? I’ll set things up so you can meet with him when you get back from California.”

“That’d be awesome.”

“I’ll get working on your letter today or tomorrow so you have it before next week.”

Mike stood and pulled me into a hug. “Thanks for everything, Christopher. I’ve never had a friend like you who didn’t want anything from me.”

I wished I could say I had always been so altruistic with him. But as Shakespeare said, “What’s past is prologue.”

So if all this past was just a prologue, what on Earth was going to happen when we get to Chapter 1?

To be continued in Part 104…

Part 104: Master’s Playroom.

“Boys, I’ve gathered you all here today to teach you a few lessons about how to be good slaves,” Master said. “I’m going to require a few volunteers.”

Master had summoned about a dozen of his boys to the secret back room of the Club that he had converted to a sort of playroom or dungeon. I had been here a few times now and every time I was here I got to cum but somebody got hurt. I didn’t want to get hurt.

I knew Master was upset with me. I was supposed to hypnotize Wade and make him serve Master like me. But I’m stupid and worthless and I fucked it up.

That’s why I was locked in a small cage on my hands and knees craning my neck to watch Master while he talked to the other boys.

“Now, boys, for my first example I am going to need Brian to come up here. Brian?”

I watched Brian walk up to the front of the room. He didn’t even look the same anymore. I felt bad about what I did to him but I couldn’t help it. No matter what I think I can’t disobey Master’s orders. Anything he says is a compulsion. All of his boys are like me after a while. I wonder if they hate the things they are made to do as much as I do. I always thought Wade was annoying but I wouldn’t want to do this to him.

Brian stood in front of the room next to Master wearing a beer T-shirt and lowslung jeans with workboots and a backwards cap. He hitched his thumbs in his pockets and grinned. “What can I do for you, Master?”

Master smiled the smile that always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. “Now, Brian, part of your training was that you are always insatiably horny. Would you say that’s true?”

“Fuck yeah! I’m one horny mother fucker!” Brian laughed.

“Pull down your jeans.”

Brian automatically opened his belt and pushed his jeans down to his knees. His hard cock bobbed up and slapped his belly.

“Brian, your cock will need to go soft for this,” Master commanded.

I, and all the other boys, watched as Brian’s cock slowly deflated and hung limply.

Master held up a device I couldn’t really see in his hand. “This is a very special chastity device. Not only will this prevent Brian from being able to have sex, but it will make masturbation nearly impossible and achieving an erection somewhat uncomfortable.”

“What the fuck?” Brian asked.

“Luckily Brian can’t wait to try it. Isn’t that right, Brian?”

“Can’t wait!” Brian echoed enthusiastically, his grin wider than before.

Master knelt down for a moment in front of Brian and when he stood up the device was fastened over Brian’s cock. I couldn’t really make out what it looked like, but I could see the light reflecting off it.

“Now, Brian, I have the key that unlocks the device, but you don’t ever want it to come off, now do you?”

“Fuck no, man. Never!” Brian said with that broad grin.

“Good boy. You may get hard again, Brian. I know what a horny boy you are.”

Brian’s face twisted in what looked like pain.

“Aw fuck, that hurts, Master,” Brian said.

“It feels good, doesn’t it, boy?”

Brian nodded slowly. “Yeah.”

“Good boy. Pull up your pants and join the others.”

Brian fastened his jeans and stepped over into the crowd.

“Who would like to be next?” Master asked, striding to the side of the room. I could see much better what was going on from this angle.

A bunch of boys raised their hands and stepped forward trying to catch Master’s eye. I recognized one boy who was enthusiastically waving his hand to volunteer because of the way he was dressed. Nick was here in a full body spandex suit.

Master chose a bald man who I had seen here a lot but who never spoke to me.

“Strip, boy,” Master instructed.

The bald man removed his clothing immediately. I hadn’t realized before that he wasn’t really bald, just shaved from head to toe. He was completely hairless.

“Boy, I want you to get up on the table and lie down.” Master gestured to his bondage table. The table was pretty neat because it could recline completely or stand straight up based on the controls. Master strapped the boy down at the ankles, thighs, waist, wrists and neck. Then he blindfolded the boy.

“Wax play can be a lot of fun. First you need to heat the wax and really get it going.” Master struck a match and then lit a series of candles.

“The thing about wax play to keep in mind is that different types of candles burn at different temperatures. Some are soothing. Some will sting. And some will burn a boy if you’re not careful.”

Master picked up a candle and held it over the boy’s chest. He tipped the candle and wax dripped onto the boy’s chest. The boy moaned.

“You like that, don’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Master!” the boy replied.

“Good boy.” Master dripped more wax on the boy’s chest. The boy moaned again.

Master selected a different candle and held it over the boy’s belly. He dripped wax onto the boy. The boy hissed as he sucked in air.

“How does that feel, boy?”

“Hot, Master.”

“That’s right, boy. The wax is hot, but you love having it dripped on you. In fact, you feel more and more pleasure the more wax you feel. Isn’t that right, boy?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Would you like me to stop?”

“No, Master!”

Master selected another candle and stepped toward the boy’s cock. He tipped the candle.

The boy cried out. I couldn’t tell if it was pain or pleasure.

“Good boy. You just lie here for a while.” Master patted the boy’s thigh and stepped away from him.

“My third volunteer is already set up to go for our little demonstration.” Master walked toward me and I started to panic. I didn’t want to be a volunteer at all.

Luckily Master walked past my cage and to the other side of the room. The cage was so small and cramped I could only turn enough to get a partial view of what was going on. That’s when I noticed there was a boy dressed in leathers who was fastened to the bondage chair.

Master’s bondage chair was very large with metal shackles that would clamp over ankles and thighs and biceps and wrists and chest and neck. Once a boy was locked in the chair there was no chance for escape. It looked really cool but I knew I never wanted to try it with Master.

“So,” Master was saying, “our friend here won’t be able to speak for himself with this gag in his mouth, but he can nod yes or no. Can’t you, boy?”

I couldn’t see what was happening but from the reactions it seemed like he nodded yes.

“That’s good. Now, my boys would like a demonstration of breath control. You’d love to show them that, wouldn’t you, boy?”

The boy must have nodded yes again because some of the other boys cheered.

“Breath control can be a tricky thing, boys. You want to take the boy right up to the edge but stop in time. Before we begin, let me have another volunteer.”

Several boys raised their hands and Master chose an Indian boy whose name I had never heard. The Indian boy stood next to Master.

“Now, Malik, I want you to open up his pants and free his cock.”

Malik moved over and struggled to open the seated boy’s pants. After a minute Master said, “Good boy. Your job will be to edge him nice and slowly.”

“Yes, Master,” Malik said, beginning to stroke the boy’s cock.

Master turned and picked up what looked like a large black trash bag. He shook it open. That’s definitely what it was. He walked behind the chair and I strained my neck to see him put the bag over the boy’s head and pull it tight around his neck.

The boy seemed to buck, and I heard a thud when his head must have hit the chair.

Master held the bag in place while Malik continued to stroke the boy’s cock. The boy was struggling but couldn’t get loose or go anywhere. After a while Master pulled the bag off the boy’s head.

I heard the boy gasping for air. It sounded like a cross between a gasp and a sob.

Malik just kept stroking his cock.

“Ready to go again?” Master asked.

I could clearly see the boy was shaking his head no.

“Of course you are. You know you want to. Don’t you, boy?”

The boy nodded yes.

Master pulled the bag over the boy’s head and again pulled it tight around his neck.

The boy was straining and bucking in the chair but he couldn’t get loose no matter how hard he tried. And Malik just kept stroking that cock.

“Now, Malik, while you stroke his cock with one hand, hold the bag with the other. That’s right.” Master walked toward my cage and this time he stopped right in front of me. “We have one more demonstration today.” He unfastened the cage door. “Come out of there, boy,” he commanded me.

I crawled out on all fours and waited for instructions.

“You may stand, boy.”

I got to my feet and stretched.

“This boy has disappointed me by not following my commands as well as the rest of you. He must be punished. Julian, Arnie, fasten him to the wall over there.”

Julian and Arnie approached me. I knew both of them had been coming to Master’s longer than I had. Julian was tall and dark-haired and always looked like the lights were on but nobody was home. Arnie was shorter and stockier; his hair had begun to gray at the temples and he was sexy in that way that you just want some businessmen to let you climb under their desks and worship them.

Julian grabbed my arms, and pulled me to the wall. I had been locked in the four cuffs chained to bolts in the wall before, but never for punishment. Julian locked my wrists in the cuffs at the ceiling while Arnie fastened my ankles into the cuffs at the floor.

Master walked over to me pushing a small cart with a large tens unit on it. “I bet you’re excited to try electro play, aren’t you, boy?”

“Yes, Master,” I said, unable to stop myself.

“That’s good. I think you’ll be shocked how much you’ll enjoy your punishment.”

Master began fastening electrodes to my nipples and to my cock and balls. He then inserted a plug in my ass. “You’re just about ready, boy.” He walked to the cart and turned the power on the tens unit. I felt a small shock like when you walk across carpet in your socks.

“Now, let’s see how much you like, boy.” Master smiled and turned a dial.

I felt the difference immediately. My nipples and cock and balls and ass all tingled.

“Master,” Malik’s voice called.

“What is it, boy?” Master asked sternly.

“Master, when do I remove the bag?”

Master turned and saw Malik still stroking the boy’s cock and holding the bag.

“Perhaps now would be a good time,” he said. He walked away from me leaving the power flowing through me.

A few boys remained watching me but some followed Master.

“Malik,” Master said, “you are supposed to take the boy to the edge of consciousness. You have taken him too far.”

“Is he unconscious, Master?”

Master examined the boy briefly. “You may stop stroking his cock. He’s dead, boy.” Master shrugged. “It’s a pity, but leather boys are so easy to find he can be easily replaced.” Master turned to Malik. “In fact, haven’t you always wanted to dress up in leather and be a good boy, Malik?”

Malik smiled excitedly. “Yes, Master!”

“Good boy.” Master gestured to a few boys. “You two, unfasten him from the chair, strip him and load him into the van. Let me know when you have completed your task.”

Master walked over to me. “You’re in luck, boy. I’m going to take pity on you. You didn’t manage to add to your ranks, but at least you didn’t cost me a boy like Malik.” Master turned the dial up and a jolt went through me, then he turned the power off.

“Just remember, there won’t be a next time you fail me. If you fail again you’ll take your own life. Isn’t that right, boy?”

I nodded eagerly. “Yes, Master.”

To be continued in Part 105…