The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHURCH COUNTRY GIRLS

04. Virginia Varey

In certain circles, and basically all throughout high school, Virginia was known as Giant Ginny, or simply a variation on “Virginia Varey with the big fat hams.” This was well before the T-9 outbreak, by the way.

Virginia’s hams was another favorite flavor. Christmas hams, around the holidays. Thing was, Virginia Varey had a big shelf butt for a white girl. She couldn’t help but attract big black attention.

“I would never have DONE this if not for you!” she mewed, referring to getting officially tested for T-9. Tears were welling up in her eyes, even as she luxuriated in finishing a sticky, oddly leaky blow pop.

“Done what.” He really hadn’t meant it as teasing, but it couldn’t come out any other way. He was hard as a rock. And he had a big dick. Why wasn’t it in his girlfriend’s fat ass.

She sucked her teeth, gestured to her tits by way of sticking them out, as far as possible, then more sucking her teeth, to underscore her annoyance. “This,” she growled. This fertility goddess-ness. . .

This body, this upper torso, this chest, and even this dumb new face (pleading to compete with everything below it). Why was he treating all of it like they were mere improvements? She was becoming a big fat blow-up doll!

“Oh, those.” He said.

“Uh, THOSE.” she mocked him, nodding like a slow kid. Probably just as soon as three days ago, she wouldn’t think twice about resisting the urge to be so mean and ableist. “Yep.”

“Listen,” she sighed, suddenly unable to think straight.

* * *

“Holy shnikies, Andrea!” It was the first time either of them had noticed it just hanging out there, bratty. Like a bubblegum coated tongue.