The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cigar Monitor

By E.S. Morwood

Chapter Fourteen

“Well isn’t this a welcome surprise?” said Jackal wickedly as he walked around Greg’s prone body. “This is the same cop that you tried unsuccessfully offer as a candidate isn’t he? Well I want you to know that the reason I didn’t accept him as a candidate was not because he was less that 75% straight, in fact he was closer to 90% straight. I was sorely tempted to take him but I didn’t want you to think that finding the right candidate was easy. I wanted to make you work for your reward.”

Jackal then moved over to his backpack and reached inside. He pulled out a bottle of ether and a small white towel. He casually went over and etherized Greg as he lay trembling and helpless on the floor. He then began to methodically strip Greg of his uniform. Soon he was as naked as I was except he still had his body hair.

Jackal then said to me, “What fun. This will be doubly enjoyable for me. I’m glad I came. However, I’ve decided to change the schedule for tonight’s entertainment. I’m going to make this beefy cop visit a special Cigar Monitor Site and I want you to watch him while he is turned into cigar smoking faggot.

My eyes went wide and I tried to say ‘No!’ but all the came out was “Ahaallhhhaalaa.”

“When he comes back you’re going to fuck each other silly. The tragic thing is that this will be this overfed cops last sexual experience; because when you’re done I’ll castrate you both. I’ll then have two new hooded men to add to my staff.

You know, castrati make perfect hooded men. In fact it’s a job requirement. They all put up a good fight in the beginning but after a few weeks they all calm down and become nice fat mindless sheep.”

Then Jackal pointed his finger in the air as if making a point. “I also want you to know that I wouldn’t have had this opportunity to acquire this tasty cop if it wasn’t for your help. So you’re responsible for his upcoming transformation / nullification.”

I started to moan and I pleaded at him with my eyes not to do this, but I watched with horror as Jackal dragged Greg over to my computer, typed in an address, and placed Greg’s face on the screen. As Greg began to wake up he saw the screen and his eyes went wide.

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Greg remained at this special site for about ten minutes. He twitched occasionally.

Meanwhile Jackal untied me and removed my ball gag and told me to stand next to Greg.

“I want you to be the first thing he sees when he rejoins us.”

Finally Greg leaned back into the chair and stared blankly at the screen. Then he looked at me and I could see the torment in his eyes.

“Give him a cigar,” said Jackal.

I did and Greg sucked it back like he was a man dying of thirst. Greg then looked at me and a look of absolute lust came over him, then abject disgust at himself as he realized what he was thinking. He struggled to fight it but he finally stood up, removed his cigar and kissed me hard on the mouth. He then began to grope my freshly shaved torso and lick my tits.

“Bill. I’m sorry. I can’t help myself.”

Jackal then made like he was introducing us, “Sport meet Ranger. Ranger…Sport. Oh I see you know one another. Well then I guess you better get on with it then.”

Then he snapped his fingers and Greg and I fell into a carnal embrace. We started to lick and kiss each other then I began to suck Greg’s cock. Greg moaned with pleasure and forced me over on my back, stuck his tongue up my crack to moisten it. He must have tasted the cigar in my rectum and this made him even hornier. Then he grasped his penis and forced it up my ass. Greg had a big cock, even bigger than Rod’s and his incessant pounding forced the cigar further up my ass. It hurt a lot.

Finally he came and he rolled off my back. His eyes looked glazed and unfocused. I then flipped him over and returned the favour. He moaned while my penis slid up and down his anus, but he was also crying. Soon I came and I rolled onto my back and sighed. We lay there, naked, side-by-side on the tarp panting for breath.

“That was touching, but back to business.”

Jackal went to the bathroom and returned with the shaving cream and my razor.

He lathered up Greg’s cock and Greg managed to say meekly, “Please don’t.”

Jackal looked at him and said “Quiet” and began to shave him. Greg could only lie there looking dejected as his cock was stripped of his fabulous bush. Jackal then sat Greg up and took my beard trimmer and buzzed Greg’s hair down to the wood. Then he lathered it up and shaved his head as well.

Then Jackal said to Greg, “After I’ve taken your manhood, I’ll make you shave your chest. I like to have my candidates participate in their de-sexing. Bill will do the same with his beard.

Later, I’ll make you apply a depilatory cream over you entire bodies that will make sure you will never be able to grow body hair, or facial hair, again. Then as your testosterone levels fall you will loose muscle mass and become as obedient as the dogs you already are. Now, lets get down to business.”

With that he placed penis gags in each of our mouths. He then tied out hands behind our backs and forced us to kneel with our heads on the floor and our legs spread far apart.

He fetched his scalpel and disinfectant and he carefully swabbed each of our balls with the brown liquid.

Though I was terrified about becoming a eunuch, I was sadder and more terrified for Greg. He was an innocent bystander who tried to come to my aid. Due of that act of bravery, he had been turned into become something he wasn’t and never asked to be. He was now a cigar smoking Bear, but he wouldn’t be able to sample his new life for long, because Jackal was going to take his balls before he would have a chance to taste his new life. He would never be able to have sex, or desire another human being for the rest of his life.

For my part, I felt his degradation and impending immolation was somehow my fault.

And now we were both going to be made into eunuchs and hooded men. And though I didn’t know what that entailed, I knew it would mean destroying our very wills and self worth until we became Jackal’s obedient slaves.

Both of us were helpless and I was resigned to my fate.

Jackal seemed very chipper and said, “So who’s first? Don’t be shy. Speak up. Oh that’s right you can’t. How about Eenie Meenie then?”

“Eenie Meenie Minie Moe. Catch a eunuch by the toe. If he hollers let him go. Eenie Meeny Minney…Moe! Well Sport, I guess your up first.”

I moaned loudly as Jackal knelt down behind my ass. His hand grabbed my scrotum and he pulled towards him and separated my balls. Evidently he was going to de-ball me one at a time. He placed the scalpel at the top of my sack and said, “He loves me…” and slowly drew the knife down the length of my right ball sack. It felt like a hot soldering iron moving across my flesh. In spite of my post-hypnotic suggestion not to make loud noises I bellowed loudly and tears fell down my cheeks. He then squeezed my sack and my ball popped free dangling by its cord. He knelt there mesmerized by it swinging pendulum-like from my scrotum. He then flicked the scalpel and my ball bounced bloodily onto the floor.

Jackal then grasped my remaining testicle and prepared to remove it.

“…He loves me…”

“NOT! YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!”

And with that Rod whacked Jackal on the side of the head with my baseball bat.

Epilogue

I must admit I don’t remember much of what happened after Rod bunted Jackal’s head, but Rod and Greg filled in a lot of the missing material.

Rod’s sudden appearance that night surprised us all. I think it surprised Jackal the most. Rod described Jackal’s expression when he turned around to see him as one of complete disbelief.

Rod whacked him pretty good. He fell to the floor like a sack of hammers as Jackal liked to say. He then dialed 911 and all of us were taken to the hospital.

Greg was released after a few hours, but I was in there for a week.

They couldn’t save my excised testicle but I still had one ball left and the doctors told me that I should be able to live a normal life after I recovered. Frank and Mom and the family visited me in the hospital daily.

As a precaution, the cops took Rod in to custody. However after taking his statement and hearing Sgt. Sergeant’s, he was released and was praised as a hero.

The reason Rod came over to my house in the first place, he told me later, was that he felt he needed to apologize to me. He had gotten over his shock of being made ‘normal’ again and he wanted to thank me. He knew that I had sacrificed my own happiness for his. In other words, he still loved me.

As he neared my door, he heard me crying and assumed I was still taking his leaving me pretty hard. He said that he almost decided to come back at another time but instead decided to ‘surprise me’ as we was wont to do.

As the door was unlocked he quietly walked in. When Rod saw our condition and that I had already lost one ball, he looked around for a weapon and found my baseball bat leaning against the wall. Jackal was so absorbed in what he was doing that he never heard Rod come into the room until it was too late. Rod said that all those years of batting practice really paid off. Apparently he left quite a dint in Jackals skull.

After I got out of surgery, I found that Jackal’s post-hypnotic suggestions had completely left me. I could talk and move on my own. Greg told me that the same thing had happened to him, but it was more immediate. He said that as soon as Rod’s swing connected with Jackal’s head, he felt as if a great weight was taken off his chest. He was able to force open his restraints and immediately went over and untied me. It was as if jackal had some sort of chip in his head that radioed commands to all his victims and when Rod smacked his head it got turned off.

After Greg told the authorities what happened, they raided Jackals house and found an astounding amount of electronic equipment, the majority of it, custom built by Jackal himself. Most of it so specialized only half of the experts could guess what half of it did. Jackal did have a remote camera aimed at my apartment windows so that bastard was watching me after all.

However Jackal was a paranoid bastard and he had set booby traps. After one computer specialist tried to access some files, an explosion ripped through the house. The specialist died instantly and several more agents were seriously hurt. Jackal had placed phosphorus charges around key equipment and the fire burned so hot that by the time the fire was put out, nothing remained. Perhaps that was just as well. I hated the idea that someone might learn enough of Jackals technology to try something like this again.

As for the hooded men, none of them were found, but then perhaps they never existed at all.

I suggested that they could be anywhere in the world. “Just look for castrated men.”

If the hooded men existed, I surmised that Jackal probably had them working in shifts and in different time zones, so that at any given time of day, a fresh hooded man would log on to the site and do his dirty work.

A quick check of Jackal’s passport showed that he was a world traveler, traveling mostly in Europe but he had also traveled to Asia, Australia, the Far East and South America. No one could guess at the amount of men and women that Jackal forcibly altered to fit his fantasies. It could be hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands, and no one knows why he did it. However when the doctors examined his body they noticed that he had been castrated some time in the past.

Why Jackal did this is still a mystery. Any clues he may have left behind were destroyed when his house went up in flames. To say that he was a sociopath would be an understatement. I think he makes Hannibal Lector look like a suburban white guy with an eating disorder.

My culpability on this whole debacle was of concern to me; after all I had sent two men to Jackal’s site. (Both of whom I carefully left out of my testimony to the cops) With Ted it was a matter of revenge and he deserved it. As for Ryan, he was an asshole to be sure but I still felt guilty. So I sought him out and found him working in a garage as a mechanic. I didn’t recognize him when I saw him. He had filled out and had cut his hair into a crew cut and had grown a fu man chu moustache. He had a stogie firmly placed in the right side of his mouth and there were tattoos on each forearm. He looked for all purposes, like a mechanic.

When he saw me he recognized me and wiped his greasy hands on a rag and walked towards me. I was half expecting him to beat the shit out of me but instead he offered me his hand. I shook it and he said, “I want to thank you.”

A little hesitant, I asked “For what?”

“For turning my life around. When I met you, I was aimless little shit, leaching off other people and turning tricks for money. After you showed that site I was changed profoundly. Instead of having no skills, I now found that I new a lot about engines. I got a job at this gas station and now I have a life, and you know, I enjoy it. It also gave me the courage to come out of the closet and now I have a steady boyfriend. His name’s Matt and he kind of looks like you.”

“Out of the closet?” I asked. “I thought you were straight?”

“Well I was confused and didn’t want to admit it to myself. I told myself that I was fucking total strangers and sucking their cocks, just to make money. When I first saw you I thought you were an undercover cop so I played the innocent.”

I was shocked. Evidently Jackal had lied to me about Ryan too.

“So do you like your work?”

“Yep. I really do. The pay’s OK and I get to go home in the evening.”

Ryan and I talked for a while and then we shook hands and I left. I had really misjudged this guy. So before I left, I went to talk to his boss. He told me that Ryan was a good worker and could diagnose any problem with a car or a truck by simply by listening to the sound of the engine. I was impressed and went back to Ryan and offered him a job at our plant. He thanked me and said he would have to give his current boss two-month’s notice, because “That would be the decent thing to do.”

As for Jackal, he didn’t die from the head-bashing Rod gave him. He remained in a coma for weeks and when he did wake up he was basically a vegetable. He couldn’t eat, shit, speak or do anything by himself. The doctors said that the amount of brain damage was too severe and that this prognosis is unlikely to change. I found this kind of fitting that a man of his intelligence should loose the only thing that he truly valued. Yet I hoped some small part of his vast intelligence was still intact and that he cognizant what he had become and was going to be for the rest of his life. I also hoped he lived a long, long life trapped inside a body that wasn’t of his choosing. Kind of like what he forced on all those who visited his web site. Death would be a mercy that Jackal didn’t deserve.

However it still irked me that Jackal/Spackle/Jim was able to play me like a violin. I’m not an unintelligent man but compared to Jackal I was a drooling idiot. He had obviously planned this entire game, down to the last detail, from the very beginning. I thought I was being so clever but all I was doing was moving right along into his trap. The only thing that thwarted his plans was the one thing that he lacked and didn’t understand, love… oh, and a baseball bat-wielding bear named Rod, which are kind of the same thing.

As I write this, months have gone by, and things have almost become routine.

My mutilated scrotum was repaired and a false testicle was implanted to make me appear normal. However I did manage to get a new nickname, ‘One Ball Bill.’

Rod is back with his wife and they both are deliriously happy. Diane is pregnant and they’re expecting their first child.

Greg and I were also offered counseling after our ordeal and we took it and it helped. We both still have trouble sleeping at times, but things are getting better with professional guidance.

Sgt. Greg’s sexuality change didn’t wear off, even after counseling. However he seemed to adjust to the change in his new sexual preferences very well, certainly much better that Rod did. He’s now a committed cigar smoker and a happy handsome Bear. All of his body hair has grown back and has grown a goatee. He now sports a splendid flattop and visits the same barber as me. We have become best friends and are now a couple. Our shared experience seemed to bond us together in a way that few couples ever achieve.

So at the end of all this, Jackal unwittingly managed to bring a little joy into this world even thought that was the furthest thing from his intention.

The End