The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

CHAPTER 2

As Pam settled into her state of deep relaxation, it was time to move to the next stage of her learning.

“Pam,” I said. “We’re going to continue our sexual conversation that we started before. You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

“Yes, very much,” she answered with a small smile.

“Good. I want you to go back and remember it… remember how good you felt as you watched Tom and I pleasuring each other…how you got so very sexually aroused. And as you remember, those feelings will come back. Your pussy will start to get wet again. Your nipples will get that pleasant itchy, tingling, sexy feeling. You’ll feel lustful arousal coming over you, warming your body. Can you feel it, Pam?”

As she began twisting in her seat she whispered, “Yes.”

“Very good. Now I want you to learn some more about how your body can turn on your sexual partners. Open your eyes, Pam and look at Tom and me.” She opened her eyes and looked across at us.

“As you can see, our cocks have lost their erections while we’ve been talking. You’re going to change that. Stand up please, and turn around.”

Pam stood and turned her back to us. I have to say, the view was nearly as good as from the front. Her long, brown hair hung down her back, soft and flowing. She has a very delectable ass. Her buttocks are firm and well rounded. “Now, please bend over and support yourself with your left hand on the sofa, pointing your ass at Tom and me.

After she got in the directed position I said, “Very good, Pam. Now spread your legs further apart and reach between your legs with your right hand and open your pussy for Tom and me to see.”

As Tom and I watched, Pam’s fingers appeared between her thighs to slowly spread her pussy lips. My cock had already started to stir, and I looked over and saw Tom’s had also.

“Pam, look back over your shoulder at Tom and me. See what’s happening to our cocks as we watch you?”

She turned and looked over her shoulder, smiling as she saw our poles begin to rise and harden from our crotches.

“See what you’re doing Pam? You’re making our cocks grow hard. Show us more of your pussy so you can make our cocks even harder. Spread it open so we can see how wet it is.”

With a soft groan, she used her fingers to open the lips. The pink flower was coated with her honey. She was getting very wet. I reached over and began masturbating Tom again, and he reciprocated as our organs lengthened and hardened under the dual stimulation of sight and feel.

“Pam, can you see how hard our cocks are getting?”

“Yes,” she whispered again.

“Do you think we feel excited and aroused?”

“Uh huh.”

“That we feel sexual pleasure?”

“Uhhhh, yes.”

“And you know that you’re responsible for that don’t you?”

“Oh yes. And it makes me feel good inside to know that.”

“Well that’s very good, Pam. That’s how you’re supposed to feel. Now it’s time to add to the excitement. You see, Tom and I are being stimulated by two senses. First is sight. The view of your beautiful pussy spread open for us to see. Second is touch, the touch of my hand on Tom’s cock and his on mine. Now we’re going to add more senses.”

“Stand up and come over and stand in front of us.” She stood and walked around the table to stop in front of us.

“Very good, Pam. We’re going to add two more senses to help increase our excitement level. The one thing you need to understand, Pam, is that everything about you is a turn-on to your sexual partners, in this case, Tom and me. So please move directly in front of Tom and sit on the edge of the table with your legs apart and grasp his cock in one hand.”

I let go of his cock and she took it in her hand as she sat down on the edge of the table and opened her legs. I continued, “You will feel some twitches and surges because he’s feeling a different hand, and his eyes are telling his mind, which is telling his cock, that a beautiful woman has it in her hand. Isn’t that right, Tom,” I asked, looking over at him with a grin.

“I’d say that’s pretty accurate,” he croaked out as he slid forward to give Pam better access to his surging rod.

Turning back to Pam, I said, “Hold him very lightly so you can feel any movement. Now insert the first two fingers of your other hand into your pussy, getting them both coated with your honey.”

As she pulled her coated fingers from her pussy, I said, “Good. Now take them out and take your index finger and spread your honey across Tom’s upper lip and under his nose and tell me what you feel with your other hand.”

As Pam’s finger slid across Tom’s upper lip, she said, “I can feel his cock jumping in my hand.”

“That’s right, Pam. You did that. The smell of you turns us on. Now take both fingers and put them in Tom’s mouth and let him taste you.”

As the two new stimulations of smell and taste hit Tom’s brain, his cock swelled and jumped again. “And what did you feel that time?”

“The same thing. His cock is jumping and twitching in my hand.”

“Right again. The taste of you is also a turn-on. Now come and do the same thing with me.” She moved over in front of me and put her fingers back in her pussy before smearing her smell across my upper lip into my mustache, and then into my mouth, while she held my cock with her fingertips.

“Well?”

“I can feel your cock jumping too. Both times. First when you smelled me, and then when you tasted me.”

“Good. Now do you see what you can do to your sexual partners?”

“Yes,” she said with that sly smile.

“It makes you feel good to know you can do that doesn’t it?”

With a bigger smile and a nod she said, “Yes. I like it.”

“Well all right, Pam. But there’s more to come. Please go back to the other sofa and stand with your back to us again, with your legs spread, bending over, holding your pussy open. And stroke your pussy lips, your labia, and your clit to raise your own excitement level.”

As Pam followed my directions, Tom leaned over and took me in his mouth again. I felt a surge of lust as the head of my cock reached the back of his throat while I watched Pam’s fingers rubbing her clit.

“Pam,” I said. “Look over and watch Tom and me. He’s got my cock in his mouth again. Seeing that makes you more excited, doesn’t it?”

With another groan and a shiver she said “Uh huh.”

“That’s very good, Pam. Now I want to give you some more good ideas. You see, Tom and I get turned-on seeing your body, tasting your sweet honey, and smelling how good your pussy smells. But we also get turned-on watching you do sexy things to yourself…making your own body feel good. Seeing you play with your clit, like you’re doing now, is a turn-on. You see, it’s the same as you watching Tom and me touching ourselves and each other. As I said before, it’s a circle of pleasure.”

“Now Pam, there’s another part of you that Tom and I want to see, because, as I told you before, every part of you is exciting to us. So stand up and come around to this side of the coffee table again.”

Pam came around and stopped in front of us, watching Tom’s mouth gliding up and down my prick.

“Do you like to see my cock going in and out of Tom’s mouth, Pam?”

“Yes. It makes me wet to watch your hard cock filling his mouth.”

“Good, because it sure feels good to me,” I said with a smile. “Now I want you to kneel on the coffee table facing away from us, so we can see your ass.”

Very carefully Pam crawled up on the table and positioned herself so we could see her ass pointing directly at us. Taking one of the pillows from the end of the couch, I handed it to her, saying, “Pam, you have a delicious looking ass. You can take this pillow and lean down and rest your head or chest on it. Find whatever position is the most comfortable for you.”

After she was settled, I said, “Ok, now reach back with both hands and spread the cheeks of your ass so Tom and I can see your rosebud. Do you know what your rosebud is?”

“I…I think so, she responded quietly.

As she spread her cheeks, I said, “Your rosebud is your anal opening or asshole, Pam. And yours is very pretty, very kissable. Have your ever had your rosebud kissed?”

“Uhhhh…yes.”

“Did you enjoy it?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Well Pam, your anal area is rich in nerve endings, and stimulation there should feel very good. Unfortunately people tend to associate it with being dirty, however we know that doesn’t have to be the case. When we shower regularly it isn’t a problem. So from now on, any contact you receive in that area you will find very arousing. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

With that, I pulled Tom up off my cock, leaned forward and brushed my lips across her anal opening. Extending my tongue, I licked her asshole, wetting it with my saliva. I heard a quick intake of breath as my tongue made contact.

“Do you like that, Pam?”

“Oh yes. I can feel it in my pussy when your tongue touches me there.”

“Very good, that’s the reaction you should have. Do you also understand that you can stimulate your partners in that area as well?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know why that’s important when you have a male partner?”

“Uhhh…I guess so.”

“Well let me tell you a little bit about male anatomy. Have you ever heard of something called ‘the prostate’”?

“Uh huh.”

“What do you know about it?”

“Not much, really.”

“Ok, that’s all right. Not many do. Not even some men. The prostate is a small gland inside a man behind his cock. It produces most of the cum that spurts from a man’s cock when he ejaculates. It also contracts spasmodically to propel the fluid. It’s those contractions that create the spurting action. Of course, part of that liquid is sperm from his balls or testicles, but as I said, most is semen from his prostate. The important point is that while sex is ‘all in your head,’ the machinary that makes it all work for a man, is the prostate. So prostate health is very important if a man is to be sexually active as long as possible.

“As a man gets sexually excited, his prostate prepares for that function. You are probably familiar with the oozing that comes from your partners cock as he’s getting excited… often called pre-cum?”

“Yes, I’ve noticed that.”

“Good. Now, are you familiar with the term G-spot?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“It’s a special, very sensitive place in a woman’s body that will make her cum.”

“That’s right. It’s just inside her vagina on the upper wall. You find it by sliding a finger into the woman’s pussy with your palm facing you, then curling your finger and probing the wall of her cunt till you get the response you’re looking for. You will usually know when you hit it. Now, did you know that men have a G-spot also?”

“No I didn’t. Is that right?”

“Yes, Pam, it is. It’s his prostate. And if it’s rubbed or massaged during sexual activity, it will greatly enhance his orgasm.”

“Ohhh…that sounds like fun,” Pam said with a small grin.

“I’m glad you think so, because I’m going to tell you how to do it. And later you can practice on Tom and me, OK?”

“Oh yes. I’d like to.”

“Ok. Now remember, I told you a man’s prostate is inside his body, behind his cock. The way you reach it is through his asshole.”

With that bit of information, Pam let out a little giggle.

“I know, Pam. Some men are real squeamish about being touched back there, but you’ll learn more about that later. For now, I’m just going to talk about the mechanics of the process. The first thing you have to do is lubricate your fingers. Usually in a sexual situation, your own saliva and pussy juice is more than adequate.

“At any rate, you want to lubricate your partner’s asshole and massage the ring of muscle around it till it relaxes. Once that happens, slowly insert a finger into the anal opening, moving back and forth, a little at a time. Keeping the area wet with your saliva and pussy juice will allow your finger to move easily.

“Once he’s adjusted to the presence of your finger, rotate your hand till it’s in a palm-up position if your partner is facing you, palm-down if he’s facing away. Usually he should be facing you. In this position, you can curl that finger toward you, against the front wall of his rectal passage. It’s very much like pressing a woman’s G-spot. You only need to be in about 2-3 inches or so. As you press forward, you will feel a bulge on the other side...like a walnut. That’s his prostate. You can begin to rub your finger back and forth against it.

“At the same time you can be holding his ball sac or scratching his balls with your other hand, and of course, sucking his cock. The biggest challenge you will have is not going to fast. This much simultaneous stimulation can overload your partner’s circuits pretty fast and have him filling you mouth with cum in no time flat.

“Well, that doesn’t sound all bad,” Pam said with a grin.

“No, it isn’t. But what you want to do is bring him to the edge of an orgasm, then back off. Then bring him to the edge again, then back off. After several cycles, he’ll be putty in your hands…so to speak.”

Pam smiled when I used that phrase. “Do you like that idea, Pam?” I asked.

“Yeah, being the one in control for a change would be fun,” she said with bigger smile.

“You’re exactly right, Pam. You can raise and then lower the level of pleasure you’re giving your partner to prolong his desire. The longer you hold off his orgasm, the stronger and excruciatingly more pleasurable his ejaculation will be. Sometimes, if the man is laying on his back, the first spurt will go over his head. His prostate is responsible for that. It’s really quite an amazing little organ.

“And Pam, watching your partner enjoy the pleasure you create in him will excite you tremendously. Your pussy will secrete oceans of honey and your nipples will get hard with lust. It sounds like fun doesn’t it?

Pam squirmed a little on the table as drops of lubrication oozed out to glisten on her labia. “Lots of fun,” she said into the pillow she was resting on.

“You’re doing very well, Pam. Remember, you’re taking all these ideas, thoughts and suggestions and making them yours, aren’t you?”

“Yes…making them my ideas, my thoughts.”

“Excellent, Pam. We’ll get back to this subject later, but for now, please wet the fingers of your right hand with your pussy juice, then reach back between your legs and spread it over your rosebud. When it’s nice and wet use your middle finger to massage your asshole with your honey. Use a circular motion and relax your anal muscle as your finger goes around and around your anal opening.” As she followed my directions, massaging the opening, her anus was visibly relaxing.

“You’re doing great, Pam. You like having your asshole stimulated don’t you? It’s arousing, isn’t it?”

“Hmmmmmmmm uh huh.”

“Very good. Now, as you feel your asshole relaxing, slowly insert your finger into the opening. Just put the tip in and massage the sides. Then withdraw it, gather more juice and push it back in a little further. Continue till you have your whole finger buried in your ass. Do you understand, Pam?”

She groaned “Yes” as her finger penetrated her anus to the second knuckle before she pulled it out again.

Tom’s oral attention to my cock was having the desired effect and it was time to either cum or stop. I opted for stopping—at least at this point. I pulled on his shoulder and he sat up.

“My turn,” I said, leaned over and began licking his slightly softened cock, bringing it back to attention. I was in such a position that I could watch Pam’s finger moving deeper and deeper into her ass, until finally she had it completely buried to the hilt.

Lifting my mouth off Tom’s wet and shiny pole, I said, “It feels good having something in your asshole, doesn’t it, Pam?”

“Yes, I love it. It makes me feel very sexy.”

“That’s good, Pam. Now slide your finger in and out of your ass with long strokes, and watch me taking Tom’s cock in and out of my mouth with long strokes. Try to synchronize your finger movements with my mouth. And with each stroke you will feel your excitement level building. Do you understand?”

“Ohhhh, yes.”

Holding Tom’s balls in my left hand and the base of his cock in my right, I began suctioning him while I watched Pam’s finger fucking in and out of her asshole. Tom was watching her too and began to move his hips in the opposite rhythm.

Coming off Tom’s cock for a minute, I said, “Pam. Turn to your left enough that you can watch Tom getting sucked.”

She moved slightly and focused on my mouth sliding up and down Tom’s hard shaft. Stopping again, I began using my right hand to jerk him off while I spoke to Pam. “This is very sexually exciting to you isn’t it?”

“God, yes,” she breathed hotly.

“Do you see now how good it is to enjoy sexual activity with several other people, to watch and be watched, and how much fun this ‘circle of pleasure’ can be?”

“Ohh yes. This is making me so hot. I just want to fuck…or suck…or both,” she said with a smile, a lusty huskiness in her voice.

“Well that’s super, Pam. You’re doing just great.” Sitting up I said, “All right now. Take your finger out of your ass and go sit back down on the other sofa.”

Slowly pulling her finger out of her asshole with a moan of pleasure, Pam climbed off the table, returned to the other sofa and sat down.

“Now, deep sleep Pam.” Hearing her “trigger” phrase, she immediately closed her eyes and relaxed back on to the sofa.

Turning to Tom, I said, “I think Pam is going to be super. What do you think?”

“I think so too. She was certainly getting very turned-on, and she didn’t balk at any of the suggestions you made.”

“I know. Well, let’s finish up by planting a very erotic set of mind pictures in her memory, that she can think about in the future.”