The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOSIS & THE CIRCLE OF PLEASURE

by Master KC

Chapter 4

“‘Now let’s turn our attention to this three-some on our right. The young lady’s name is Joy. She’s from Thailand, the product of a Thai mother and a French father… and Joy is a very appropriate name. She is one of the most inherently sensual and sexually sophisticated people I’ve ever met. When she first came to the Club, eight or nine months ago, she seemed to understand immediately what it was all about. The blonde man is her boyfriend Steve, and dark haired man is their mutual friend Greg. Tonight, Steve and Greg are going to experience their first male-male, or bi-sexual contact. There has been some discussion about it, but nothing has happened until now. You will see how the sexual power of a woman will help them get past their inhibitions regarding this.

“‘Pam, I’m going to allow you listen to what Joy says as she speaks to them. Even though we are too far away to hear normally what she says as she whispers in their ears, you will hear every word clearly. Do you understand?’ Pam nods in agreement.

“‘Good, because it is very important for you to know that, as a woman, you have the ability to make sexual things happen. Pay particular attention to how she uses her body and her voice to sexually stimulate, and thereby motivate, both Steve and Greg. Now let’s listen.’

“As you watch, Joy turns to Greg and, with one hand on his arm and the other on his belly, she pushes him gently back towards the chair saying, ‘Greg, would you please sit on the chair. Good, now slouch down with your legs spread apart.’ Then turning to Steve, she lightly grasps his semi-flaccid cock and, sinking to her knees, pulls him down beside her. They are both now kneeling, Steve between Greg’s splayed, out-stretched legs and Joy to Steve’s right and slightly behind him. She then leans into him with her left hand on his left shoulder, her left breast pressed into the right side of his back and her right hand stretched across in front, slowly stroking his cock.

“‘Steve,’ she whispers in his right ear, ‘You know we’ve talked about you and Greg having this experience. I think it’s going to be very exciting. In fact, I’m beginning to get wet just talking about it.’

“With that, Joy lets go of his cock and swipes her fingers between her legs. She pushes her dripping fingers in front of Steve. ‘See?’ Then she puts them up to his nose. ‘Smell how hot I am.’

“She looked down between Steve’s legs and saw she was getting the result she wanted as his cock began to swell and stiffen, beginning to jut out from his loins. ‘Now taste me,’ she said as she put her fingers in his mouth. With the double stimulation of taste and smell assaulting his libido, his cock surged into a full erection. ‘Good boy,’ she said, taking his right hand and placing it on his now pulsating rod. ‘Stroke it for me.’

“As Steve’s hand rhythmically glided up and down his straining bone, Joy put her right hand on Greg’s thigh. In Steve’s ear she continued, ‘Steve, I want you to know the feeling I get when I put your soft cock in my mouth and hold it there while I feel it grow, harden and expand. I will get so turned on watching you do that to Greg, with you knowing what it feels like, you will know what Greg is feeling.’ Joy lowered her mouth from Steve’s ear and licked up the side of his neck, eliciting a shudder from Steve’s body and a surge in his erection.

“Joy moved her left hand from Steve’s shoulder to the back of his neck, where she stroked and massaged it as she applied a light pressure, pushing his head down towards Greg’s crotch. ‘Open your mouth and take Greg’s cock in you mouth, Honey. I want to see your reaction to feeling his cock growing in your mouth.’

“As Joy spoke in Steve’s ear, he lowered his head to Greg’s cock, opened his mouth, extending his tongue to slide it under the head of the still soft cock, lifting it into his mouth. He closed his lips tightly around the soft organ, enclosing it within.

“‘Oh God, that’s hot,’ Joy whispered in Steve’s ear. ‘Is he starting to get hard? Can you feel it growing?’ Steve nodded his head slightly. Joy ran her hand from Greg’s thigh up to his belly and stroked up to his chest. As she watched, Joy could see more and more of Greg’s cock extending from Steve’s lips as it grew too large for the confines of his mouth.

“‘Oh Steve, I love it. This is so sexy. My pussy is really dripping. Move your head back and forth. You know, what I do to you that makes you feel so good. Just do that to Greg. And keep stroking your big cock, so you’ll feel good while you’re making Greg feel good.’ As Steve worked the ever-hardening pole in and out of his mouth, Greg began to moan softly deep in his throat.

“‘Does it feel good, Greg?’ Joy asked as she watched his hips beginning to move in counter-point rhythm to Steve’s sucking mouth.

“‘Oh yeah, real good,’ Greg groaned.

“‘I knew it would,’ Joy said. ‘You guys look so hot together.’ With that, she lowered her right hand from his chest to his balls, just below Steve’s bobbing head and started caressing the hanging sac. Greg grunted deep in his chest as the added stimulation increased his excitement.

“Steve’s right hand had been stroking his hard cock, while his left was resting on Greg’s thigh, caressing it lightly, as he ran the glistening stalk of manhood in and out of his mouth under Joy’s watchful eyes.

“‘Steve, hold the base of his cock in your right hand and his balls with your left,’ she instructed him. ‘I’ll take care of your cock.’ As Steve moved his hands, Joy took her right hand from Greg’s balls and reached down to fondle and stroke Steve’s sac and cock.

“Galen leaned over to Pam and spoke into her ear, ‘See how effective the erotic voice of a sexy woman can be in helping a man overcome his inhibitions? You now know that you can get them to do what you want, as long as you continue to sexually stimulate them. That’s a special talent we women have—if we’re willing to develop it. She’s using her body to stimulate their bodies, and her voice to arouse their minds. Don’t ever forget, the largest and most effective sex organ of the human body is the brain. Do you find this arousing, Pam? Are you getting wetter listening to Joy?’ You nod your head. ‘Watch what she gets them to do next.’

“Looking back at the trio, Joy is talking into Steve’s ear. ‘I think Greg’s ready to cum. I’m going to make him cum for you. He’s going to cum in your mouth. When he does, I don’t want you to swallow it. Keep it in your mouth for me. Do you understand?’ Steve nodded his head over Greg’s stiff pole.

“Joy reached between her legs and coated the fingers of her right hand with her honey. She got up, walked around to the left of Steve and Greg, and knelt by Greg’s hips. She ran her left hand up Greg’s chest to his face and put her fingers in his mouth while she leaned over and whispered in his right ear, ‘It’s time for Steve to taste your load. And it’s going to happen now.’ With that, she slid her juice-covered fingers down below his balls, between the cheeks of his ass and spread the lubrication over his asshole. Then, extending her middle finger, she ran it straight up Greg’s ass, burying it deep in his anal opening. His reaction was immediate. His back arched as he groaned, ‘Oh God,’ and thrust his hips up and his cock deeper into Steve’s sucking mouth.

“‘Oh yeah, Baby. That feels good doesn’t it? You like my finger inside you, don’t you,’ Joy asked as she slid her finger back out till just the tip was in the grasp of his sphincter. Back up she went again till the whole finger was buried deep inside him once more.

“‘It feels good doesn’t, Baby? Just like a little cock fucking your asshole.’ Greg began to moan low in his throat as the sensations built his lust-level to the exploding point.

“‘That’s good, Baby. Feel it sliding in and out. Just enjoy it; you’re getting ready to cum. I can feel it building inside you. Just let it happen.’ Joy could feel Greg’s anal sphincter clinching and un-clinching around her finger, telling her that Greg’s balls and prostate were readying to unload their contents into Steve’s waiting, suctioning mouth. To increase Greg’s pleasure and ejaculation, Joy curled her finger up and began massaging his prostate gland.

“‘Oh God, Joy!’ Greg moaned. ‘Don’t stop! I’m gonna cum!’

“‘Yeah Baby, yeah! It feels so good doesn’t it? Cum! Cum in Steve’s mouth!’ Joy murmured in his ear as she continued rubbing him through the inner wall of his rectum.

“‘Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!,’ he groaned as his cock spasmed, again and again, spurting his creamy load into Steve’s hot mouth. Joy could feel his sphincter muscle, tight around her finger as his balls emptied themselves down the tunnel of his cock.

“Joy now turned her attention to Steve. ‘You’re doing great, Baby. Greg tastes so good doesn’t he? Let him fill your mouth.’

“As she slid her finger out of Greg’s ass for the last time, Joy continued talking while Steve vacuumed the spurting cock of it’s contents, ’Take his cock out of your mouth now, and lick it clean, but keep his cum in your mouth for me.’

“Then, turning to Greg, she pulled him upright in the chair, and grasping Steve’s arm she pressured him to stand up. ’All right Greg, its Steve’s turn to feel your mouth wrapped around his cock. You won’t get to feel his cock grow in your mouth though. He’s been hard for quite a while now, and I think you’re going to get quite a mouthful.’

“With one hand on the back of Greg’s head and the other on Steve’s ass, Joy pulled them together till Greg’s lips closed over the head of the straining organ in front of him. ’That’s good, Greg,’ Joy said as she leaned into his ear and began her whispering campaign again, designed to heighten his arousal as he sucked on a penis for the first time in his life.

“‘Take it deep in your mouth, Baby. Slide it in and out just like he did to you.’

“Joy moved back from Greg as his head bobbed up and down over the rigid stalk before him. ‘Now Honey, give me Greg’s cum. I want to taste it,’ she said as she stood up to Steve and pulled his head down to her so she could lock her lips to his. Their lips came together and Joy’s tongue swirled through Steve’s mouth, gathering the load left there. The erotic nature of the act, plus the suctioning mouth working on his cock, was having an arousing effect on Steve as he moaned into Joy’s mouth and started an instinctive in-and-out thrusting movement of his hips, sending his stiff rod in and out Greg’s sucking orifice.

“As Joy finished emptying Steve’s mouth, she smiled at him and swallowed the cum-cocktail with a flourish. ‘God that was good. It makes me so hot, Baby.’ Reaching for Steve’s hand, she pulled it to her crotch. ‘Feel how wet I am.’

“The eroticism of the Joy’s actions was having its effect on Greg. Even though he had just had an incredible orgasm, his cock was filling with blood again, swelling slowly, as he watched Joy swallowing his cum from Steve’s mouth. At the same time, Steve’s hot, hard cock slid back and forth over his lips while he teased the pee-hole at the center of the glans with his tongue. Greg reached up between Steve’s legs and in the palm of his left hand weighed the sac dangling there. He gently cupped the testicles and massaged them between his fingers, and scratched the sac with his fingernails.

“The sensations Steve felt from Greg’s actions caused his hips to begin thrusting harder, pushing his hard stalk deeper into Greg’s mouth. Greg’s tongue ran under the crown and back and forth over the spot on the bottom of the cock that provided the most pleasure, eliciting a groan of satisfaction from Steve.

“Joy, who had been watching this exchange, moved back down beside Greg. Leaning close to his right ear she whispered, so Steve couldn’t hear, ‘Greg, I’m going to have you do to Steve what I did to you. OK?’

“‘Uh, huh.’

‘Good, sweetie. Just keep sucking. I’ll tell you when. Remember, when he cums, don’t swallow. That’s for us to share.’”

“Joy stood and moved around behind Steve and wrapped her arms around him pressing her body against his back. She rubbed her nipples across the middle of his shoulders so he could feel the protrusions scraping against him. Slowly, Joy slid down behind him, her hands stroking his chest, then his stomach, then his thighs, as Greg continued to suction the hard-on before him and to manipulate Steve’s ball sac.

“As she lowered herself, Joy ran her tongue down the center of Steve’s back, eventually coming to the divide between his swelling buttocks. Bringing her hands back around, she gently pried apart the cheeks, allowing her tongue to dip into the crevice until she found the opening she sought. Squatting lower, and spreading Steve’s ass, she ran her tongue over the opening. Running her tongue back and forth, she probed at the center. At the same time, she reached between her legs and scooped up the honey oozing there, transferring it to Steve’s asshole. She licked and probed and added honey, until the whole area was covered with her juice and the opening was slick and ready for penetration.

“Reaching up between Steve’s legs, Joy grasped Greg’s hand cradling Steve’s nut sac and drew it back and up. Spreading his cheeks, she encouraged Greg’s fingers to seek out the slippery opening. Using her tongue, she nudged his fingers around till his middle finger was centered over the spot, then she said, ‘Greg, put it in.’

“Watching the finger disappear into the nether hole, she stood and moved around in front and knelt beside Greg as Steve groaned, ‘Damn, Joy. I’m gonna cum.’

“‘Yes you are Baby, but not yet. I’ve got to talk to Greg first.’

“Leaning in close to Greg with her warm breast and stiff nipple pressing against him, she took his hardening cock in her hand and started stroking as she began to give him the directions.

“‘Ok Greg, here’s what I want you to do. Extend your finger deep inside and then curl it back toward you. As you press against the front wall inside, you can feel his prostate. It’s what’s called “the man’s G-spot”. That’s what I was working on in you that made you feel so good and cum so hard. Now you can make Steve feel how you felt, and I can watch him spill his load in your mouth. That’s what you want, isn’t it?’

“‘Uh huh,’ Greg grunted as he slid the big cock deep in his mouth.

“‘I knew you would,’ whispered Joy in his ear. ‘Now start rubbing your finger against the bulge you can feel inside him.’

“As Greg’s finger moved back and forth, Steve‘s legs started to buckle as the pleasure washed over him.

“‘Ahhhhhh! I don’t know how much I can take of this,’ Steve gasped as his rigid cock throbbed in Greg’s mouth and his sphincter clutched at the finger invading his ass.

“Standing up, Joy moved over to Steve, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her sexy, hot body to his. She stuck her tongue in his ear before beginning her erotic whispers, arousing the lust in him.

“‘That’s good, Baby. Feel your cock go down Greg’s throat. Feel his tongue rubbing that special place on the bottom of your cock. Doesn’t his finger massaging your prostate feel good? It makes you want to cum, doesn’t it?’

“‘Oh God Damn, Joy. My balls are gonna explode if I don’t cum soon.’

“‘I know, Baby. Bend your knees a little and squat so his finger can go in deeper and massage all of your P-spot.’

“Steve bent at the knees a little and Greg’s finger moved deeper in his anal passage, rubbing further up the inner wall against the source of his pleasure.

“‘Ahhhhhhh! I’m gonna cum! I’ve gotta cum! Please Joy!’

“‘I know, I know, Baby. It’s time. Fuck his face with your big cock. Slide it in and out till you shoot your load.’

“As Joy’s words penetrated the fog of lust in Steve’s brain, he felt his sperm begin to boil in his balls. His ass squeezed and released around the finger buried in him, as that finger pressed against his prostate, setting off the spasms that forced his cum down the length of his throbbing cock into Greg’s waiting mouth.

“As the first spurt jetted from the cock head between Greg’s lips, the cock was just inside his mouth. He felt it spatter against the back of his throat and he clamped his lips down around the head, holding it just inside. Continuing to rub his finger inside Steve’s ass, he could feel the asshole clinching and un-clinching, while the organ he was massaging contracted again and again, spurting the cum into his waiting mouth.

“Galen whispered into Pam’s ear again, ‘Have you ever seen anything as hot as this, Pam? Two supposed straight men sucking each other off, massaging each other’s prostate, letting the other man cum in their mouth…all because a very sexy woman encouraged them to do it.’

“‘You’re right, Galen. It’s so hot. My pussy’s throbbing and dripping. It makes me want to cum, or run over to help them cum. I just want to fuck, or suck, or cum, or make somebody else cum. I have an incredible feeling coursing through my body. I’ve don’t think I’ve ever felt so sexually stimulated.’

“‘Wonderful Pam, now you understand the “circle of pleasure”, and for that, you get a treat. Spread your legs so I can sit between them and lick your clit, while you watch them finish.’

“With that, Galen slipped to the floor and scooted around between Pam’s legs, lifting them up and apart, she lowered her mouth to Pam’s waiting cunt. As Galen’s foraging tongue found Pam’s throbbing clit, a long moan of pleasure escaped Pam.

“‘Ahhhhhh, yes, Galen. Don’t stop. I want to watch them while you eat me.’

“‘That’s fine,’ she said as she lifted her head with a smile. ‘You watch and I’ll eat.’

“The insistent tongue wormed its way up into Pam’s dripping pussy, finding her little nub waiting for attention.

“Pam leaned back on the bench, spreading herself to provide all the access Galen needed, as she looked back across the room at the lusty trio about to culminate their new experience.

“‘Greg, don’t swallow now,’ Joy reminded him. ‘You need to save it for me.’

“‘Uh huh,’ Greg muttered around the spurting cock in his mouth.

“As the last of Steve’s cum dribbled into Greg’s mouth, he sagged at the knees, spent from the exertion of expelling his load. Joy grasped him as he stepped back from Greg, his cock coming out of Greg’s mouth with a “pop” as Greg maintained a tight seal around the retreating organ. He wanted to keep every drop for Joy.

“‘Easy, Baby. Kneel right here,’ she said as she lowered him to the floor before turning to Greg with a lewd smile. ‘I think you have something for me, don’t you?’

“Greg nodded his head as Joy approached. He leaned forward and she met him as their lips joined. Steve watched from the floor as Joy’s tongue swept into Greg’s mouth and searched out the tasty treat waiting there for her. She gathered it and pulled it back into her waiting mouth, her taste buds watering for the flavor. She loved the feel of cum in her mouth, the consistency, the knowledge of where it had come from. It made her pussy throb and drip, and the feelings of lust fill her.

“Over at the bench, Pam’s clit was being sucked and licked by someone who knew how to do just that. Galen was an expert cunnillinguist. Pam was enjoying one small orgasm after another, as she watched Joy, Steve and Greg, and listened to the sounds of pleasure emanating from the other participants around the room. Galen knew how to space her attack on Pam’s pussy so that her excitement level only went so high. She kept Pam on a medium plane of pleasure, high enough to continue, but not enough for a big finale.

“Steve was finding, as Greg had earlier, that Joy’s eroticism was highly stimulating in spite of just having had probably the most pleasurable orgasm of his life. He was amazed to feel his cock twitch as he watched Joy vacuuming his sperm from Greg’s mouth. She also had Greg’s cock in her hand, and was slowly masturbating him, bringing his already semi-erect cock to full rigidity as he moaned around her tongue while it swept through his mouth on its mission.

“Steve looked down at his own slowly lengthening rod, feeling the lustful sensation that surges through a man’s body as it prepares to fuck. Shaking his head with smile, he reached out to run his hand up Joy’s leg, to the inside of her thigh.

“Breaking her kiss, she looked down at Steve with loving smile. ‘Touch me, Baby. Touch my pussy. Put your fingers in me. Cover your finger with my juice. Then smell it…and taste it.’

“Following her directions, Steve slid a finger into the wet heat of her cunt. Joy squatted down just a bit, so his finger impaled her. ‘Smell me…taste me, Baby.’

“Pulling his fingers from her steaming slit, he ran them under his nose. ‘Deep breath,’ Joy said.

As he inhaled, the aroma hit the sensors in his brain and his cock swelled and throbbed. Joy watched and smiled down at him, enjoying the effect she was having on her lover’s cock.

‘Now taste.’

“He thrust his fingers into his mouth, tasting the tangy flavor of a sexually excited woman. Again, his cock surged as his senses were assaulted from another direction. Again, Joy smiled as she saw the result of her directions.

“Meanwhile, over at the bench, Galen’s tongue was keeping Pam’s clit in a constant state of arousal. She was shuddering through one little orgasm after another. She also started to hear other sounds of escalating arousal coming from the group on the couch.