The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clauses

* * *

Inspired by and dedicated to s.j

* * *

Natalie nervously picked at a mote of lint on her skirt. She sat alone in the company conference room, waiting. Warm afternoon sunlight streamed in through the window.

“We have a very important client coming in this afternoon.” Susette, one of the senior partners, had told her that morning. “We want you to give him your full attention. Please cancel anything you might have planned for this evening. Working on his contract may take some time. The client is a busy man, and we want to get this done today.”

“Yes, of course.” Natalie had said. Fortunately, she had no other plans than a night catching up on her Netflix queue. Making the best impression she could with this client, whomever he was, was far more vital to her career plans.

As the newest attorney of Stenley & Co., a small but prestigious “boutique” law firm, Natalie felt a certain amount of pride that the partners felt she was ready to handle the needs of one of their major clients. In her very short time there, she had grown to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and familiarity of the office.

She recalled what Bryant, the other senior partner, had told her during her orientation.

“We are a very close firm, my dear. We look upon our staff as family.”

This should raise my status with my fellow workers too, she thought. The firm was a tightly-knit group of professionals, with four other attorneys and two clerical staff. She feared they didn’t take her seriously, being so young, as well as the only woman at the firm, excluding Susette of course. They had been acting a little strange to her all week.

The door opened. Susette walked in and smiled at Natalie. She stood aside to allow the client to enter. The young attorney stood up to shake his hand. He was handsome in a comfortable way, she thought, and seemingly only a little older than herself. Susette introduced her to him.

“This is Natalie. She will be handling your contract personally.”

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” He said affably, clasping her palm. He obviously didn’t feel it was important to introduce himself. Natalie bit her tongue.

“I’ll leave you two to get started.” Susette stated, closing the door behind her as she left.

“Shall we begin?” The client asked, taking the chair opposite. “I need to make sure every clause in this contract is fully understood before it gets signed.”

He produced from his briefcase a thick stack of white papers, and handed a set over to Natalie. Sitting back down, she prepared to review them. It was a complicated bi-lateral agreement with multiple interested parties, requiring separate clauses for each.

“It would be best to get comfortable.” The client said genially. “We could be here for several hours.”

Natalie smiled and surreptitiously slipped out of her heels, allowing her feet to relax under the table.

Over the next several hours, they ran through seemingly endless outlining, initial, and general clauses. Conveyance, defects and proration clauses. The client seemed particularly concerned about the rule against perpetuities clause and asked her to go through it repeatedly until he was satisfied. Next came pages and pages of seller contingencies, each sub-clause requiring careful notation and recording. Natalie diligently jotted down any details the client brought up. The conference room drew dimmer as dusk began to settle on the city.

Natalie blinked. A clause apparently involving liquid accreditations had seemed to pass by and she had only skimmed it while the Client had talked. She shook the malaise from her head and tried to concentrate.

Reform accreditation. Power exchange. Full disclosure … terms stated and … something …

She snapped back. Oh no! She fretted. Her mind had drifted again. The client had been saying something about enforceable possession … or was it mutual assent? She realised she had passed over several lines without even reading them. She scanned back, trying to make sense of the legalese, but for some reason the words wouldn’t register. They seemed like nonsense terms. She tried to force herself to understand, not wanting to embarrass herself in front of the client. But she just couldn’t. Her head felt like it was spinning. Her eyes blurred.

“I’m … I’m sorry, Sir. I’m having a little trouble following this clause.” She said.

“That’s okay, Natalie. This particular clause is designed to rewire your mind.”

“Rewire? I don’t understand …” She faltered. She felt so confused.

“It’s simple diffusional, fractional and disorientation differentiators. Nothing you need worry too much about. How about I read it out loud, and you can follow along. Perhaps that will make it clearer?”

“Oh, thank you, Sir!” She replied, relieved.

The client began to speak again. She smiled. His voice was calm and soothing. He was talking about … something. Changes to the agreement. Floating contingencies. Shifting properties. Allowances for divergence … spinning faculties … satisfaction and agreements … something …

“Are you following along, Natalie?” She heard him ask.

“Yes Sir.” She lied. “You have a beautiful voice. It’s very relaxing … so very … please continue …”

“Thank you. Now, these next clauses are extremely important, so you’ll have to listen closely. They are designed to erode inhibitions and accentuate arousal.”

Her mind misty, Natalie nodded in vague agreement, unsure of how applicable this was to the contract, but determined to agree with whatever he said. It was so important to keep him satisfied, no matter how disorientated she might feel. She listened. The words floated from his lips and into her ears, passing like half-heard lyrics she struggled to catch. The room seemed to grow even dimmer around her. There was a rising warmth that she could feel all over her body. A flash of something powerful entered her mind. A tingle of pleasure at something, a particular word she thought she had heard. It came so suddenly she felt a shiver up her spine.

This is so strange! She thought. I feel like I want to touch myself, but … my god! I’m sitting across from the client! He would think I’m crazy! He’d tell my bosses how inappropriate I am …

She tried to control her thoughts, but the room was growing ever hotter around her. Eventually she could take no more. She just had to interrupt.

“Sir …” She ventured. “Does it seem hot in here to you? I have to admit I am a little uncomfortable. Would it be okay if I … um … adjusted my bra? I need to … it would make me so much more comfortable …” The words tumbled from her lips in a flush of embarrassment.

The Client looked up and smiled.

“Do whatever you need to feel more contented. It’s important I have your full attention.”

Relieved to have his permission, Natalie unbuttoned her blouse down to her navel, and gently shook it off her shoulders. She readjusted her bra.

“Do you feel better now?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir. It feels wonderful …”

“I’m glad that you feel wonderful. That’s very, very good. I want you to feel relaxed. Just sink back into your chair now, and let that relaxation wash over your body. Feel the relaxation all over your skin. Feel the warmth of the room. Keep feeling warm and happy and know you only need to keep listening to my voice. Let the room fade away. Let the worries concerning your co-workers fade away. Let it all wash away from you. Just listen to my voice and if my suggestions feel good to you, then you know it will be perfectly fine to let them sink into your mind. Let them sink in as you sink into your chair and know that it’s okay to obey those suggestions …”

The client turned his attention back to the contract, delving further into the details of the next clause. And yet, Natalie began to feel more distress.

Oh god … the attorney thought. I’m still too warm. If only I was alone in a safe space, like my home … I could take off my bra, and feel so much better … The client interrupted her thoughts. Startled, she looked up at him.

“Natalie, if you’d feel more relaxed without your bra, feel free to take it off too.”

“Oh, thank you Sir!” She exclaimed. He seemed to know just what she needed! She unclasped the front of her bra, letting her pert breasts loose. She released a long sigh of relief. She heard the client continue.

“That’s very good. Feel the budding pleasure in your nipples. It’s growing stronger and stronger by the second. Any time now, you know that you will have to touch them. You will have to relieve yourself. You mustn’t worry. It’s perfectly okay to feel this way. You needn’t worry. When you feel you can’t take it any more, let your hands rise up and touch yourself …”

As though jerked by invisible wires, Natalie’s hands flew up to her breasts, her fingers massaging her nipples, desperately attempting to find relief. She heard him continue.

“That’s so good. It feels so much better now, doesn’t it? Let yourself float in the warmth and pleasure of your actions. You’re just floating away. It’s all fading away now. There’s just you, and me, and my voice, and the clauses. It feels so good to listen to the clauses. I know your nipples are so very sensitive. I can tell by the flush of your cheeks. It’s okay to moan if you have to, if you need to let a little of that pleasure escape your lips. Those sensitive nerve endings in your nipples are spreading pleasure all throughout your body now, into your chest, down through your stomach, in between your legs. It’s okay to admit it.”

“Yes … yes … I admit it!” Natalie groaned. “It feels so wonderful … I need it so very much …”

Suddenly there came a soft rap on the door. Natalie could hear Susette’s voice.

“Might I come in for a moment?” She asked.

Oh no … NO! Natalie squirmed in fear. Not like this … not like this … She wanted to yell out in the negative, but all of a sudden she couldn’t seem to make her mouth move properly. Her voice was less than a whisper.

“Yes, come right in.” Said the Client. “Everything is going well.”

The door opened and the senior partner walked back in. Susette looked down at Natalie. Mortified, Natalie returned her gaze, embarrassed beyond belief at her unprofessional display. And yet … she couldn’t seem to pull her hands away from her breasts.

“Mmm. Such lovely nipples!” Susette laughed. “Too bad our eventual plans call for large gauge metal rings!” She turned to the Client, handing him a white box.

“Here you go. They’re just as you ordered. Customised specifically for her.”

Susette looked back at Natalie.

“You do very good work. It’s well worth what we’re paying.”

“Well, it is my speciality.” The client replied with a smile. Susette returned it warmly and closed the door. Muffled yet still audible, Natalie her her speak to her co-workers at their desks.

“It’s going very well … she’ll be ready for you all soon.”

“Now, where were we?” The client asked.

“The … the arousal clause …” Natalie husked out.

“Yes, excellent. Now, feel that pleasure, that feeling of hot joy spreading through your body. Your skin is tingling. Your clitoris is throbbing. You are getting wetter and wetter simply listening to my voice. You remember how I told you that it feels good to concentrate and listen and obey? You are feeling an urge now … deep in your pussy. Your skirt … your panties … they’re just too tight. Don’t you feel the need to take them off too?”

“Yes … I do! May I please take them off?” She blurted out. She didn’t even wait for a response; she stood up and dropped her arms, letting her blouse and bra fall onto the carpeted floor. Her fingers scrambled to the buttons and zipper of her skirt. Next she fingered at the waistband of her panties, sliding them down her thighs and to her ankles. She stood entirely nude. Despite glistening with a shimmer of sweat, she shivered.

“I’m impressed with you, Natalie. I thought it might take a lot more coaxing to get you naked. You must be a naturally horny young woman. I see you keep yourself shaved. That’s good. Saves us some time. Now, sit back down. This next clause is designed to instil obedience. You may touch yourself as we continue.”

Natalie did as she was told. She closed her eyes and let her head loll back onto the headrest of the chair, her senses dedicated to following along as best she could to the client’s voice. His words filtered through her wandering mind. She spread her thighs. Her hand crept towards her slit, already slick with arousal. She toyed her fingers up and down, enjoying the thrilling sensations, not longer caring where she was. She listened. When he asked her to repeat a phrase, she complied.

“Yes, I will always obey …” She agreed.

“Obedience … is pleasure …” She confirmed.

“Pleasure … is obedience …” She murmured happily.

“That’s very good, Natalie. Pleasure and my voice are the only two things you are aware of. You know if you follow my voice, obey my suggestions, the pleasure you feel will only increase. Obedience and pleasure. Pleasure and obedience. Hot, rising feelings of arousal all over your body. Listen to my voice very carefully and understand what will happen very soon. I will open this box. Inside this box are two very important items, items for you alone. When you see them you will know they are what you need, what has been missing from your life all this time. Soon I will show them to you.”

“Soon you will understand your true calling in this office, your true value to this company. Feel that pleasure build. It’s almost too much to stand already. But first, there is something you must do. You will obey my voice. You will do as you are told. Now, get down on your hands and knees. Crawl to me.”

Natalie dropped to the floor, and crawled over to the client. She sat on her knees before him, her eyes glassy with arousal.

“Turn around now.” He ordered. Natalie turned around, her cheeks reddening, knowing she was presenting her bare ass to him. She felt the rough carpeting digging into her knees.

He opened the white box. He pulled out first was a black collar of shining black leather, attached to a thin leash. Next came an anal plug with a tail of black horse hair sprouting out from the bulb. the Client stood up, allowing her to see the collar.

“This will mark you as the office Slave. When I snap it into place around your neck, you will know the truth. You will be the company Fuck-toy. The workplace Slut. To be used by staff and clients alike. You are here solely to please others. With your body. With your mouth. With your cunt.”

Natalie nodded, slack-jawed.

“And this shall be your tail.” He said, waving the plug in her face. “You will wear this at all times around the office, filling you, giving you pleasure, assuring that your body is always ready and willing.”

Reaching back, he gently slipped the plug between her the folds of her slit. Soaking wet with arousal, she easily coated it with her juices as he stroked it back and forward. Natalie mewled with pleasure. He pulled it back, and pressed it firmly against her anus.

“Just relax. Let yourself take it all in.” He encouraged. Slowly, tortuously, he slid the plug into her passage until the bulbous end nestled against her buttocks. Natalie was driven even further out of her mind with the wonderful pleasure of fullness that overcame her. She had never had anything in her ass before. She couldn’t believe how fucking good it felt. Please, please, please, she wanted to beg out loud, to scream, to plead for her release.

As though he could sense she was right on the edge, the very precipice, the client quickly took up the collar and snapped it tightly around her neck.

“Come now, Slave.” He commanded, pulling her neck back with the leash.

Natalie came, hard. She screamed so loudly her cries rang throughout the entire office. Waves of white hot bliss thundered through her body as she shook violently, collapsing face first onto the carpet. It took her a long time to come anywhere near her senses, or what was left of them. She was made anew. Natalie knew the truth. She was nothing but a slave, and it filled her heart with joy.

After giving her long minutes to recover, the client jerked sharply on the leash. She shakily lifted herself back up and looked at him.

“There’s just one final thing to do, Slave. The last part of the contract. There’s a lot here that you don’t have to worry about at this time. I’ll just read to you the most pertinent part, so you fully understand—“The signatory affirms that her position within the firm is that of Slave. She will remain naked and on her knees at all times. She will be ready and willing to service the sexual needs of the staff, of clients, and any other persons management deem suitable. She will be bound to the terms of this contract in perpetuity.””

Natalie’s pussy pulsed with every phrase. She could barely keep her hand under control, it was shaking so much, as she gripped a pen and scrawled her signature on the dotted line.

“That’s excellent, Slave.” The client gave her leash an approving tug.

“Come now. Let’s introduce you to your co-workers properly.”