The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Clowning Around

by J. F. Gargiulo

The alarm clock went off in the dark bedroom, emitting from a cellphone. It wasn’t a repeating noise, but a musical piece: the circus march “Thunder and Blazes.”

Marisol, splayed out in her bed on her back and snoring, stretched her hand out to turn it off. Then she sat up in bed and switched the lamp on.

The darkness vanished, revealing walls decorated with circus posters and paintings of clown faces. On the shelves sat clown dolls, and in a chair in the corner sat a clown blowup doll. In another corner was a full-length mirror.

She glanced at her phone: 6 a.m. She yawned, stretched, and got out of bed, walking barefoot toward the bathroom. She wore a white nightgown with red polka dots. She flipped the light switch on and stared at herself in the mirror.

She was a mess: eyes half open, curly hair all frizzled, sagging tits …

Marisol sighed, rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and stretched again. Then, while looking into her reflection’s eyes, she said, “Today my frown turns upside down ’cause I’m the best clown aroun’!”

And she instantly felt better. Every day since she was a little girl she repeated that mantra, which was of her own composition. She washed up, put on her non-clown makeup, and got dressed, and then headed into the kitchen for breakfast.

Mother, who lived with Marisol, was already sitting down and eating.

“What are you so happy about?” she asked her daughter.

“Nothing,” Marisol replied, as she poured herself a bowl of cereal and milk.

“I heard you,” Mother said.

“What do you mean?”

“That stupid thing you say every morning. When will you grow up? You’re in your late thirties and single, Marisol! You need to settle down with a man and put your childish dreams to rest …”

Marisol ignored Mother and let her drone on and on about the imaginary perfect life for her, as usual. She sat at the table across from Mother, who was in her late sixties and living off of her dead father’s pension.

They were nothing alike, which made Marisol’s heart sink. Mother was always prim and proper from head to toe, inside and out. She was thin and tall, had short-cropped white hair, wore thin wire-frame glasses, and had few wrinkles on her face. Her skin was a light brown, but she could easily pass for white.

Marisol, on the other hand, stood just over 5 feet with long, thinly curled hair that reached to her shoulders. Her body was petite and slightly curvy, and her feet were small. Her eyes were large and brown, and her smile was wide and white. Her skin was a healthy brown.

She didn’t know what Mother thought of her physically, but Marisol thought of herself as beautiful.

She looked up from her bowl, and Mother was still ranting … She finished up and got ready for work. She drove a couple of miles to her job, which was as a guidance counselor at a high school. She liked helping students with their problems and advising them on what they should do after graduation …

Which always led her to think of her own dream, that of being a full-time clown for a circus or carnival, or even just doing birthday parties … For now, though, she had a responsibility to her students, and she had bills to pay.

She sat at her desk, staring out into space thinking about her life … Maybe if she could attend a local clown school on the weekends—

A knock at the door snapped her out of her stupor. A student opened the door and came into her office. She told the pupil to take a seat, and as always, with a warm smile on her face.

And so the day began, and so the week played out …

That Friday, as she drove home from work, Marisol was forced to take a detour on the highway because of construction work. Thanks to that and traffic, she drove two exits out of her way. She got off and drove through a nearby town, coming to a stop at a red light. Haphazardly looking around, she saw an adult store on the corner …

Marisol licked her lips and wanted so hard to rub herself …

The light changed and, instead of driving straight, she turned sharply and pulled into a spot in front of the store. She got out of her car, locked it, and quickly walked into the store, the electronic doorbell chiming once she entered.

Marisol immediately felt out of place. All around her were tables and shelves of dildos, whips, lubricants, butt plugs, candles, chokers, books, DVDs, ropes chains, collars, leashes, and other items that she had a vague understanding of and of which Mother would never approve …

A young woman stood behind the counter at the front of the store. She had short-cropped black hair, a thin body, and slightly tanned skin. She looked up from her book on hypno-domination and smiled sweetly at Marisol. She also wore a beautiful red crystal around her neck.

She was the cutest thing the wannabe clown had ever seen, and was instantly smitten …

“Hi! Welcome to Women’s Wants and Needs. I’m Sadie. How may I help you?”

Marisol blushed. “Um … I, uh … I’m not sure.”

“This your first time here?”

“Uh, yeah,” Marisol said, sheepishly. “And in this kind of store, too …”

“Well, don’t be embarrassed. We’re all human, right?” She walked from behind the counter to stand in front of Marisol. “Tell me, what turns you on?”

Marisol was taken aback by the question’s bluntness—and the woman’s beauty. She had to have been maybe ten years younger than her … God, she looked adorable in her shirt, ripped jeans, and sneakers … She swallowed and said, “Clowns.”

Sadie arched her eyebrows. “Really?”

“Yeah, well, I mean … I guess …”

“Okay, well, do you want to dress like one for your partner? Have your partner dress like one? Get off on two clowns doing it?”

“I … Okay, here’s the thing.” Marisol rubbed her temples. “I love clowns— always have. I love the whole idea of clowns—making people laugh and feel good, you know?”

“Interesting … I mean, I think a lot of people—especially kids—would disagree, but …”

Marisol sighed. “You sound like my mother.”

Sadie winced. “Sorry, I—”

“No, it’s all right … You know, I’ve got a good job. I like it, but … I wish I were a clown for a living, you know? Trade in my power suit for baggy pants. I wish I could make people happy and laugh, and make Mother understand … or at least teach her a lesson …” She shook her head. “I’m sorry, I’m rambling. I think this was a mistake. I better leave.”

“Wait, don’t!” Sadie said, and then sighed. This potential customer was such a cute little MILF … “Look, it seems to me that your turn-on isn’t clowns. You like them, you want to be one—I get that, power to you. But again, it seems to me that what turns you on is being dominant—and submissive, in certain cases.”

Marisol laughed nervously. “What, you have a psychology degree?”

“Actually, I do, but after graduation I ran away with the circus.”

Marisol looked her over. “Are you making fun of me?”

“No, I’m serious. I toured with a circus for about a couple of years as a stage hypnotist. But the traveling got to me, so I came back home and opened this store.”

“To say that I’m jealous is an understatement.”

They laughed … Their eyes made contact … They demurely smiled … They looked away from each other …

Sadie locked the door, turned the lights off, and put up a “sorry, we’re closed” sign in the front window.

“Follow me,” the storeowner said. “I think I may be able to help you.”

She led Marisol by the hand into the storage room at the back of the store. She locked it.

“Is this really happening?” Marisol asked, half in excitement and half in disbelief.

“It would appear so,” Sadie said.

Marisol almost tripped over an open box of broken mannequins as she went to embrace Sadie.

“Ooh! You okay?” the storeowner asked.

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“No, it’s all right. I have to throw that stuff out. I’ve been meaning to get replacements, but of course, other things have come up, you know?”

They pushed the box out of the way, after which they made out and fucked. They took turns being dominant and submissive, using different toys that excited and hurt. When they were finished, they lied on the floor contentedly, with Marisol snuggled tightly in Sadie’s arms.

“That was wonderful!” Marisol said. “It’s been some time. I can’t thank you enough.”

“Next time it’ll be in a bed instead of a hard, dirty floor. Still, hold that thought.” Sadie sat up and took the gem off from around her neck. A thin metal chain ran through a hole at one end of the jewel, which was about an inch long with six sides. The end with the hole was flat while the bottom end was pointy, as if broken off …

Marisol kneeled next to Sadie and stared at it. “What is it?”

“This is the Mind-Slaver. I used it in my hypnosis shows like a pocket watch.”

“Where’d you get it?”

“Uh-uh, a magician never reveals her secrets. After all, this little gem is magic.”

Marisol frowned. “You mean, like … magic magic?”

“Yep. It’s simple. You swing this in front of a person’s eyes till it starts to glow. Then, you recite the mantra, stop swinging it, and give your volunteer their commands.”

“I see …” Marisol shook her head. “That sounds too good to be true.”

“Would you like a demonstration?”

“You want me to hypnotize you?” Marisol asked.

“No, I’ll put you under.”

“Um … I don’t know.”

“C’mon, we just had sex and you’re still not willing to trust me?”

“Well … okay—just delete everything from the security cam, please?”

“No problem.”

The storeowner stood in front of Marisol and swung the crystal before her lover’s eyes. It glowed a bright red. Marisol became instantly captivated by it, and she felt a haze fog up her mind … Her body swayed slightly to that of the crystal …

Sadie then said, “Obey me now, for your mind is mine. Do as you’re told, and all will be fine.”

Marisol’s eyes became glassy and wide as they reflected the light that now enslaved her. Her mouth hung open, and a thin thread of spittle escaped her mouth, falling to the floor.

Sadie slowly stopped swinging the Mind-Slaver, which quickly lost its glow. Marisol, however, was still hypnotized, kneeling in a daze … The storeowner put the crystal around her neck and rummaged through some boxes, taking out a bottle of lube, a long string of solid-colored handkerchiefs tied tightly end to end, a mirror, and some clown gear.

Then the storeowner began playing with Marisol’s face. She stretched the older woman’s features this way and that—she loved having real-life putty to play with … She licked Marisol’s face.

When she had had enough, she asked, “What’s your name?”

“Marisol.” Her voice was soft and emotionless.

“That’s pretty. Marisol, my slave, when I snap my fingers, you’ll be the best clown you can be. You’ll use all that stuff over there and perform an act for me. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Snap.

Marisol got up and made a beeline for the circus gear. She put on floppy red shoes, baggy blue-and-white-striped pants with green suspenders, and a bright yellow shirt with large white frills around the neck. She put white makeup on her face as well as black eyeliner. She applied red lipstick and painted red circles on her cheeks. Then she put on a rainbow-colored, puffy-haired wig and a big, round, purple nose and held a bicycle horn in her hand.

“Hiya, Sadie! Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk! I’m Giggles the Clown!” Marisol said in a goofy voice.

“Hi, Giggles,” Sadie replied. “How are you?”

“I’m doin’ great, Sadie! Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk! Hey, Sadie, what do you call two banana peels?”

“I don’t know. What?”

“A pair of slippers! Hyuk-hyuk-hyuk!” She blew the horn a few times.

And on it went for about fifteen minutes: lame jokes, lame pratfalls on banana peels, and constant horn blowing. Sadie didn’t know if Marisol was out of practice or if she had never practiced at all, but either way, her act stank.

“Stop,” Sadie commanded. “Strip naked, lube your hands and holes, and finger yourself.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Once naked, obedient Marisol lied on the cold floor and folded her knees to her chest. She lubed her fingers and then glided her right ring and middle fingers in and out of her vagina, while with her left ring and middle fingers she used to play with her tight butthole. Marisol rolled her eyes up as her head tilted back. Her mouth opened and was perfectly round.

“How does that feel?” Sadie asked, as she stuck her hands down her pants and played with herself.

“Oh … my mistress … it feels … so good … Thank you … so much … for letting me … do this …”

Marisol, still wearing her makeup, fake nose, and wig, licked her lips. She took her fingers out of her vagina and squirted cum like a geyser. She moaned loudly and scrunched her bare feet, and then licked the cum off of the fingers on her right hand. Marisol couldn’t believe how good she tasted …

Sadie cummed in her pants and got on her knees as she fell in love with the squishing and puckering sound that Marisol’s tight little shithole made as her fingers slid in and out, in and out …

And oh, God, those tight, round butt cheeks, glistening with lube and her natural juices …

When Marisol had had enough, she released a squeaky fart, her wrinkled poo-hole now a round, protruding, dark-pink circle. She lied splayed out on the floor, exhausted, her chest heaving.

Sadie worshipped Marisol’s bare feet. Then she got up and held the handkerchiefs before Marisol.

She commanded, “Good girl. Now, show me more of your clown skills. Swallow this. You will shit it out and pull it out of your asshole with your toes, but only when I say the word thunder. When I do, you will hear the music to ‘Thunder and Blazes.’ When you’ve finished, present the strand to me as if an offering to a goddess. You will awaken from your trance and remember everything that has transpired when I say blazes. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” She rolled up the handkerchiefs into a ball and threw it onto Marisol’s stomach. “Thunder.”

Marisol swallowed the handkerchiefs. Then, after a minute or so, her stomach gurgled and she farted. She made exaggerated facial expressions and pinched her nipples. Little by little, she shat out the handkerchiefs, carefully pulling the strand out with her toes, alternating one foot with the other …

The only parts that hurt were the knots.

She also milked herself, strands of liquid squirting out of her hard breasts. Marisol did everything she could to get a drink, but to no avail …

When all of the handkerchiefs were out of her body, Marisol presented them before Sadie on bended knee.

“Good girl.” She caressed her lover’s face. “Blazes.”

Marisol blinked and shook her head. She carefully stood up. Then she looked at Sadie in shock. “Oh, my God, I …” She looked down at the handkerchiefs. “Ew!” She threw them on the floor in disgust.

Sadie laughed. “Take it easy, Marisol. You did well.”

“Yeah, I guess so …”

“You’ve got the passion for clowning,” Sadie said, “but you should really work on your act.”

Marisol smiled weakly. “Uh, thanks …”

“So, anything else you want to buy?”

Marisol scratched her head. “Yeah. Yeah, I would …”

She bought a number of toys, devices, and costumes, and exchanged contact info with her new lover.

“One other thing,” Marisol said. “Can I buy the Mind-Slaver?”

“Sorry, not for sale.”

Marisol stroked Sadie’s hair and widened her eyes. “You sure?”

Sadie swallowed. “Very.”

Without thinking, Marisol yanked the Mind-Slaver off of Sadie’s neck.

“Ow! No!” Sadie cried.

But Marisol swung the crystal before Sadie’s eyes. The storeowner stood motionless as Marisol repeated the mantra.

“This crystal is now mine, Sadie. You never owned it, you don’t even know what it is, and you want me to have it. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, before the weekend’s done, I want you to come over so we can have some fun. Sound good?”

“Definitely, Mistress.”

“Excellent.” She kissed Sadie on the mouth. “See you later, lover-girl. When I leave the store, you’ll come out of your trance and go on with your day. Got it?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

When Marisol got home that night, with two bags of goodies in hand and the Mind-Slaver around her neck, she found her mother and sister on her couch. Her sister was crying as Mother had her arms wrapped around her.

“There, there, Amelia, it’ll be all right,” Mother consoled her eldest child. She turned to Marisol and shot her a glare. “Where were you?”

Marisol swallowed. “Something came up last minute after work. What’s going on?”

“Her husband left her. Can you believe it? A highly successful lawyer like her— abandoned. The very idea!”

Marisol suppressed a smile. Her older sister, the golden child, struck down from her pedestal … Oh, this was too good—

“Well? What are you doing just standing there?” Mother snapped. “Get dinner started! And what are those bags?”

Marisol sighed. “It’s late. I’ll just order a pizza.”

“Really, Marisol, what with—”

“Yes, Mother, really! I’m tired and not in the mood to cook! If you don’t like it, then the two of you could just go out to eat!”

Mother and daughter stared at each other.

“There’s no reason to take that tone with me, Marisol … Do what you want.” She turned her attention back to Amelia.

Marisol went into her room, dropped her bags, and ordered dinner. Where did that burst of anger come from? She shook her head …

She took a seat on the other side of the couch. Amelia was still crying her eyes out on Mother’s shoulders while Mother still cradled her. Amelia was light-skinned, like her mother, and her hair was stringy, long, and black. She shared Marisol’s large smile and brown eyes, but she was a taller and skinnier.

“I don’t understand,” Amelia wailed. “I gave that man the five best years od my life!”

“It’s all right, Amelia, dear,” Mother consoled. “You’re too good for him. You’ll find someone else.”

Marisol soaked it all in. She was conflicted: She hated her sister for getting so much love from her domineering mother, whom she also hated, but she loved yelling at her mother and seeing her sister in pain …

She ran the Mind-Slaver through her fingers. She could—no, they were family …

Once the pizza came, Marisol set the table and they all sat down to eat. Mother chastised her for not putting out forks and knives, which Marisol had to dutifully get. As she ate, Amelia kept blubbering about how life never goes her way, and Mother kept doting on her …

Marisol was on her second slice while the other women were each on their first.

“Marisol,” Mother said sternly, “save some for your sister.”

“There are four more slices, Mother.”

“I’m not hungry anymore, anyway,” Amelia said, pushing her plate away.

“It’s all right, Amelia,” Mother said. “Why don’t you turn in early? Marisol, get your bed ready.”

Marisol frowned. “Why?”

“Because your sister will sleep in your bed and you’ll sleep on the couch.”

“But—”

“Marisol, please! Your sister’s going through a tough time right now.”

“That’s it!” Marisol said, slamming her hands on the table and standing up.

Amelia yelped and Mother scolded her youngest. Marisol ignored them, taking the Mind-Slaver from around her neck, swinging it in front of their eyes, and reciting, “Obey me now, for your mind is mine. Do as you’re told, and all will be fine.”

Amelia’s eyes turned glassy and wide and her mouth hung open.

“Where did you get that?” Mother asked, irritated. “Put that down, Marisol! It’s hurting my eyes.”

For a fleeting moment, Marisol was scared … but then she realized—

“Take your glasses off, Mother!”

“No! Why would I? Enough of this!” She stood up and put her hand on Amelia’s shoulder. “Come, Amelia, we’re leaving … Amelia?”

She shook her daughter’s shoulder, but there was no give. Amelia’s mind was now the property of Marisol.

“Amelia? Wake up, sweetie.” Mother turned to Marisol. “What did you do to her?”

“Something that should’ve been done a long time ago. Amelia, seize her!”

Amelia stood up and grabbed her mother’s arm. Mother tried to wrench it free and push her daughter away, but Amelia just quickly took hold of her other arm. Mother never knew how strong her eldest was …

“Amelia! Let me go! Please!”

“Slave, hold her down and make her face me,” Marisol ordered.

“Yes, Mistress,” Amelia replied in monotone.

Amelia forced Mother onto her knees, clutching a tuft of hair in her hand.

“Please, don’t hurt me, Marisol! Please! I’m your mother!”

“So? All you’ve ever done is make me feel and treat me like shit! You’ve always loved Amelia more than me! I hate you! I hate you for never supporting me for wanting to be a clown! … Well, now you’re going to pay. Amelia, take off her glasses!”

Amelia obeyed, and Marisol took them. Mother shut her eyes.

“Open one of her eyes!” Marisol ordered her hypnotized sister.

And she obeyed. Mother screamed for help, but once an eye was pried open, Marisol swung the pendant. The glow caught in the older woman’s eye … and she stopped screaming … and she relaxed her body … and she opened her other eye … and she heard her youngest daughter recite the pretty rhyme … and her mouth opened as her body swayed to the movement of the jewel …

And Mother was no longer in control of anyone or anything.

“Whom do you serve?” Marisol asked.

“You, my mistress,” Mother said, in a quiet voice.

Marisol put her mother’s glasses back on.

“Whom do you serve?” Marisol asked.

“You, my mistress,” Mother said, in a quiet voice.

“Good to know,” Marisol said out loud to herself.

And so Marisol began her dominance over her family, giving them instructions on their new proper behavior. First, the skinny bitches needed to finish their dinner, so they sat down and ate the rest of the pizza, rubbing each slice on their faces, stuffing the cheese and crust into their mouths, slurping every last bit of sauce. Then they belched in each other’s face and licked their faces clean.

Once they were done, they carried Marisol to the couch, where they sat her down and pampered her. Amelia massaged Marisol’s back and neck, while Mother rubbed Marisol’s bare feet.

“Mother, from now on, your name is Old Bitch,” Marisol said. “And Amelia? From now on your name is Young Bitch. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” the entranced slaves said in unison.

“Good. Old Bitch, are my feet sweaty and stinky?”

“Yes, Mistress, very much so.”

“Good. Smell every inch of my feet, and wipe the sweat with your hair.”

And Old Bitch obeyed.

Marisol then had her Bitches give her a pedicure. They alternated painting each toe red and white, with Old Bitch using the red nail polish and Young Bitch the white.

When she went to sleep, Marisol had them collared, leashed, and tied to her bedposts. She slept comfortably in her bed while her Bitches lied naked on the floor, huddling close together for warmth.

In the morning, Marisol ordered her Bitches to make her breakfast. Only after she was finished were they allowed to eat … on the floor in front of the garbage can, as was proper.

Then she ordered her Bitches to kneel before her.

“Young Bitch, when you go back to work on Monday, you will resign from your job so I can retain you as my personal lawyer. You will sign over all power of attorney concerning you and Old Bitch to me. You will both list me as the sole beneficiary of all of your finances. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, Old Bitch … Be honest with me … Why do you love Young Bitch more than me?”

Old Bitch blinked. “I love her more because she has never disappointed me. She has never embarrassed me. She made something of herself by becoming a lawyer.”

“Indeed,” she said, fighting back tears. “And what do you think of me?”

“I think that you’re a failure as a daughter. You have a good job, but you want to be a clown. That is disgraceful and stupid. I wish that you were never born.”

Marisol shot out of her chair and backhanded Old Bitch, who fell to the floor and lied there, a red hand mark on her face. Then she turned to her sister.

“Young Bitch, what do you honestly think of me?”

“I think, Mistress, that I am better than you. You are a loser. Always have been, always will be.”

“And yet your husband left you. How does that not make you a loser?”

“Because, my mistress, at least I like men.”

Young Bitch was also promptly backhanded in the face.

“Know this, my slaves,” Marisol said, “I hate each of you, and for that, I will own you forever. You have no free will! And, the best part is, there is nothing either of you will ever be able to do about it because you don’t want to. … On your backs, now!”

They complied, and Marisol took off her pants and underwear.

“Taste my waste and smell my ass!”

She stood over her Bitches and pissed on their faces. Then she squatted over their noses and farted, long and slow. She sat back down and ordered her slaves to clean themselves and the floor, and to feel bad for being so filthy. While they did so, Marisol tried to think of a way to truly humiliate them … and then smiled, retrieving her bags from Sadie’s store.

After the hypnotized women were done cleaning, they kneeled before their owner.

“Slaves, have sex with each other,” Marisol commanded, emptying the bags in front of them. “And use these toys.”

And they obeyed. Old Bitch took off her glasses and demurely glanced at her younger lover. Young Bitch took her elderly lover gently into her arms. They opened their mouths and tongued. They kissed and licked each other, and sucked each other’s tits. Old Bitch had such a field day drinking from Young Bitch’s breasts, while Old Bitch’s sagging titties didn’t have enough left in them. Even so, Young Bitch was cradled in her mother’s arms …

They kissed soles and toes and licked legs, and then they scissored. Young Bitch had a plug shoved up her butthole, while Old Bitch was gagged. Marisol took particular interest in how dominant her sister was of their mother, flogging the older woman’s back and bare feet till they turned red. Old Bitch screamed in pleasure, begging for more torment …

Marisol rubbed her clit. She realized that she wasn’t turned on by incest, but by the fact that she had control over these two Bitches who ruined her life. Ah, but now she was in control, not them, and she was going to hold on with an iron grip.

She, Marisol, the wannabe clown.

She laughed out loud and squirted right onto her slaves, marking her territory. When she finished, she ordered her Bitches, “Freeze!”

Marisol got up and cleaned her wet, sticky hand on her slaves’s hair.

“Continue!” she said, once she sat back down.

After Marisol had her fill, she allowed her slaves to take a nap while she went online and searched for clown schools in her area. She found one, which wanted applicants to send in a 15-minute video of their act. Marisol was so excited at her discovery that she forgot all about Sadie telling her to practice …

Marisol quickly wrote a script, but realized that some of the jokes and gags needed more than one person … She smiled … She make some quick revisions to what she wrote …

“Bitches!” she called out from her room. “Crawl to your queen!”

Old and Young Bitches answered the call of their mistress on all fours. They sat on their haunches.

Marisol laughed. “Oh, my sweets … We’re going to have so much fun …”

She ordered Old Bitch to dress like a mime. Marisol’s former mother applied white makeup to her face and made her lips red. After putting on black eyeliner, she got into costume: black-and-white-striped shirt and black pants, suspenders, shoes, and beret.

The she ordered Young Bitch to dress like a harlequin. The woman who in another existence was Marisol’s older sister wore stockings, a multicolored checkered costume, a frilly white dress, flat shoes, a black domino mask, and a tiny top hat.

Marisol’s outfit was the one that she wore while under Sadie’s control. After rehearsing the script for a bit with her slaves and getting her props in order, she set up a camera on a tripod and began filming her entrance video.

Giggles started by telling jokes, and then moved on to juggling and pulling handkerchiefs out of her mouth—and a banana-peel pratfall, of course. Next, she brought in her slaves. The harlequin was on the receiving end of a pie to the face, while the mime mimicked cleaning up the mess. Both of them got squirted with water after trying to smell a flower, and Giggles got them both to sit on a whoopee cushion.

When she had enough footage, Marisol reviewed it and then submitted it to the school. She ordered her Bitches to sleep inside the broom closet and went to bed happy.

In the morning, she let her Bitches out of the closet and had them eat breakfast off of each other—but only after they cooked Marisol’s meal and she finished eating it.

Marisol then lied down on the couch, thinking of different ways to punish her slaves, when the cell rang.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Marisol? This is Sadie. From the adult store. How are you?”

“Great! I’m so happy you called! I can’t thank you enough for the jewel that you sold me! It’s made me so happy!”

“Glad to hear it. Look, I was wondering … if you’re not doing anything …”

Marisol smiled. “Would you like to come over?”

“May I?”

“Why, of course!”

“That sounds lovely.”

“See you soon!”

When Sadie came over, Marisol found that her lover wasn’t under, but that was fine. She wanted her awake for their day together, anyway.

As Old and Young Bitches massaged Marisol and her guest, she told the storeowner what she was up.

“Well, you’ve certainly been busy,” said Sadie.

“And I haven’t been happier,” Marisol gushed. “And it’s all thanks to you.”

Marisol reached over and gently put her hand on Sadie’s leg. The storeowner interlaced her fingers with Marisol’s.

“Sound like you really like being the dom.”

“Oh, my God, it’s such a rush!” Marisol brushed her hair back.

“I’m sure it is.” Sadie stood up. “I’m horny.”

Marisol smiled. She turned to the older slave. “Old Bitch, I’m a lesbian. Be honest and tell me how that makes you feel.”

“I’m disappointed that you don’t like men, and I hate you for it,” Old Bitch responded. “I’m embarrassed to be your mother. You are a sin and an abomination.”

Marisol backhanded Old Bitch on the mouth. “From now on, you piece of shit slave, you will worship Sadie as your goddess and show me love and affection, and Young Bitch shall be your lover. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Now, stand in the corner and face the wall till I say otherwise. Young Bitch, wait outside my bedroom door, like a fucking dog. If you feel like biting Old Bitch’s ass, then do so.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she replied. “Thank you, my mistress.”

So Marisol and Sadie got into bed and made love. Marisol was introduced to the joys of bastinado and being gagged, and she never knew that biting could be so much fun.

They spent the rest of the day in bed, except for dinner, which they ate in the dining room. Old Bitch cooked while Young Bitch served.

“So you’re really going to enslave them forever?” Sadie asked, feeding Marisol a piece of meat.

“Of course. They deserve it. They’ll never be free for as long as I live … Why, you think it’s wrong?” Marisol dipped a finger into her mashed potatoes and fed Sadie.

“No, just curious. As long as you have physical possession of the Mind-Slaver, then only you can control them.”

“Good to know … Sadie, you’re free to stay here for as long as you want.”

“Couldn’t ask for anything more …”

Marisol smiled. “Oh! Guess what? I applied to a local clown school.”

Sadie stared at her. “Really? Do tell.”

She did, and Sadie listened intently.

“So when will you hear back?” Sadie asked.

“By week’s end. I really hope I’m accepted …”

“I’m sure you will be,” Sadie said, stroking Marisol’s hair.

They kissed.

After a night of making out and deep sleep, Marisol left for work on Monday morning while Sadie left a little after her … The workweek then played out as normal for the two lovers and two hypnotized slaves.

On Saturday, Marisol received an email from the clown school. She eagerly read it …

And was devastated.

That afternoon, Marisol cried as Sadie held her tight and stroked her hair. Her Bitches were stationed before them, standing and ready for any orders.

“What did the school say?” Sadie asked.

“That I had a good look, but my performance was stale,” she said through sobs. “They wanted something new and fresh.” She loudly blew her nose. “Oh, and get this. They thought that the way I treated my Bitches was too mean-spirited.”

“That so?”

“Can you believe it? And you wanna know the worst part? They said that if I got a fresher act and toned down the meanness, then they were interested in the three of us as an act! Either that or just the Bitches!” She bawled again.

“I’m sorry, Sweets,” Sadie said. “Hey, look, you can apply again—”

“That’s not the point!”

“Then what is?”

“I quit my job,” Marisol said, pushing herself away.

“What?”

“I was so sure that I’d get in and make something of myself. The more I thought about it, the more I got excited … God, I’m so stupid!”

“No, you’re no.” Sadie sighed. “Look, you can come work in the store for a bit and I’ll help with your act. What do you say?”

“I don’t know.”

Sadie sighed. “You should’ve waited—”

“But I practiced!”

“Think of clowning as an art, not just a profession. Take some time to work the kinks out before submitting again. It takes more than one afternoon.”

“So it’s my fault?”

“Well, I mean … Just learn from your mistakes …”

Marisol got up and paced the room haphazardly, tears welling up in her eyes. “Get out!”

“What? Sweets, c’mon—”

“Bitches, seize her!”

Sadie ran for the door, but before the lovers, Young Bitch grabbed her arm as Old Bitch blocked her way.

“Kneel her before me!” Marisol commanded, taking the Mind-Shard necklace from around her neck. “And hold her eyes open!”

The Bitches obeyed and Sadie struggled to get free.

“Wait! Please, Marisol! Let’s talk about this!”

“No! I’m tired of being hurt! I’m going to live my life with me in control! Only this time … I’m going to have one extra slave …”

She swung the pendant in front of Sadie’s eyes and recited the mantra. Sadie’s body relaxed and her eyes became glassy.

“Whom do you serve?” Marisol asked.

“You, my mistress,” Sadie said, emotionlessly.

“Excellent!” Marisol laughed as she sat down. “Slaves, massage my body.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the three women said in unison.

Old Bitch rubbed Marisol’s temples and Young Bitch her back. Sadie rubbed Marisol’s bare feet.

Marisol yawned. “If I fall asleep, then stop and kneel before me to await your next orders.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the three women said in unison.

And Marisol fell asleep, but when she woke up, she was immediately seized by the Bitches and forced to kneel down before—

“Sadie!” Marisol cried. “What the fuck is this? Bitches, unhand me!”

“Shut up, Marisol,” Sadie said.

Marisol shot daggers at Sadie. “How dare you—” Wait, what was that around her neck … ? Marisol gasped.

“The Mind-Slaver! Why are there two of them?”

“Because when I came into possession of it, I thought it too dangerous and powerful. So, I broke it into two pieces, so if one fell into the wrong hands, then I’d have a second one to fix the mess.”

“But … but you’re under my control … Aren’t you?”

“Actually, I’m under my own control. See, once I got the Slaver, I used self-hypnosis to command myself that I would never fall under anyone’s control if the Slaver were used against me. All my enslavement was just acting. Clever, eh?”

Marisol hung her head and sighed. “What are you going to do to me?”

Sadie studied her and then said, “I feel sorry for you, Marisol, but you’ve gone mad with power. I certainly won’t release these two, either. By the way, after you left for work on Monday, I used the Slaver on these stuck-up shits to find out what you’ve been up to. Just so you know, I’m taking over everything—accounts, money, and so forth. I can’t have any of you ruin your lives or anyone else’s.”

Despite her protests, Marisol had her head forcibly held up and her eyes pried open by her—by Sadie’s—Bitches. The glow of the Mind-Slaver became everything to the failed clown, and her ears longed to hear the commands of Sadie … her former lover … her mistress …

“Old and Young Bitch, I hereby order you to treat Marisol as a loving mother and loving sister should. Proceed.”

And Marisol, for the first time in a long time if at all, knew familial love. Old Bitch nursed her youngest, while Young Bitch created a makeshift hopscotch court on the floor and played with her sibling. Then, the Bitches held a belated Sweet Sixteen party for Marisol, who danced with Sadie, her love. Old Bitch told Marisol that she accepted her daughter’s lesbianism, which led to a family group hug.

“Marisol, how do you feel?” Sadie asked.

“Wonderful, my mistress,” Marisol said, her voice choking and eyes leaking tears. “I’ve never felt this good before.”

“Good.” Sadie sighed. “And now, I can finally give the three of you the punishment that you deserve. Strip naked and stand before me.”

They obeyed. Sadie took out of her pocket the other piece of the Mind-Slaver. She touched the broken side of both gems together, and immediately the two halves once again became one piece.

And then, using the full power of the Mind-Slaver, she twirled it in front of the hypnotized women’s eyes. She started out making a small circle in the air, but then increased its size with its speed. She recited the mantra, and the glow of the jewel became such a bright red that it was almost blinding. Their glassy eyes reflected the glow so much that they resembled six precious rubies …

And the faster the jewel spun, the more Marisol, Old Bitch, and Young Bitch felt their bodies go stiff and numb … Their eyelids lost their function to close …

“Cleanse yourselves of all impurities.”

And they promptly shat and pissed themselves, and their faces became covered in tears and snot …

“Food, water, sleep, breathing, speaking, moving—these things are of no more use to you, but you shall always remain alive and conscious, your five senses always on alert, your minds, voices, and souls forever trapped in the shells, the prisons that are now your bodies. And your bodies shall always remain stiff and rigid unless I say otherwise. How and why? Because I, your mistress, command these things of you no matter what, and you have no choice but to obey. Understand?”

There was no verbal response or nodding.

Sadie stopped twirling the Mind-Slaver and placed it around her beck. “Now, awaken!”

Marisol, Old Bitch, and Young Bitch remained frozen in place.

Sadie laughed out loud; the three women screamed silently.

Why would she do this to us? Marisol thought to herself.

“And now to clean you fuckers up,” Sadie said. “I’d have you do it, but it’s a small price to pay, really. Speaking of paying, you three are going to save me some money in the long run by being my replacements.” She laughed. “Starting tomorrow, you’re all going to play a never-ending game of dress-up.”

She left the room to find stuff to clean the fuckers with.

Marisol’s mind raced. What the hell did she mean by that, saving money and dress-up? Replacements … for what?

Then the failed clown remembered something that happened when she first met Sadie …

Oh, no, she thought.

* * *

The doorbell jingled as the customer entered the adult store. No one was at the front counter.

“Uh, anyone here?” she called out.

“Sorry! In the back!” Sadie called out. “Come on over and I’ll help you!”

The woman walked down an aisle and found the proprietor putting the finishing touches on a mannequin. It looked like a young woman with light skin and stringy, long, black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. It was skinny and had a large mouth and brown eyes. The statue wore a black dominatrix outfit. One hand was on its hip while the other held a whip.

She stared at the dummy …

“Something wrong?” Sadie asked.

“Hmm? Oh, uh, no. It’s just that … I don’t think I’ve ever seen a mannequin look so real …”

“Yeah, the company I use does a fantastic job. They’re known for their lifelike dummies.”

“Right …”

“So, what can I do for you?”

“Oh, I’m looking for some toys …”

“What kind?”

“Butt plugs. Gags, whips …”

Sadie smiled. “Follow me.”

She led the customer to the other end of the store, where there was yet another lifelike mannequin. This one, though, was naked. It had short-cropped white hair and thin wire-frame glasses. It was thin and tall and had a few wrinkles on its light-brown face.

“Oh, wow …” the customer said. “You got another one …”

“You get used to them … So, wait right here and I’ll get some of the toys you mentioned.”

Sadie left the woman alone with the mannequin, which stood stoically before her. She wanted to touch the thing, but thought against it. It was a bit unnerving …

When Sadie returned with some of her top-selling toys, she broke down the pros and cons of each, and encouraged the woman to try them out on the mannequin, which was completely bendable.

“Are you sure? I don’t wanna break it …”

“Nonsense. Trust me—she likes it …”

“Um, okay.”

And the customer tried out the toys on the model … and secretly admitted that it was rather fun. It was almost as if it was a real person.

Almost …

“Okay, I think I know which ones I want,” the customer said.

“Great! Anything else or should I ring you up?”

“Um … well …”

“Yeah?”

“You have any costumes?”

“Sure. This way.”

Sadie led the woman down to the store’s basement.

“By the way, I love your necklace,” the customer said.

“Thanks.”

“Where’d you get? Do you sell any here?”

“No, I don’t, sorry. It’s been handed down through the family.”

“Oh, okay.”

The basement was as large open room with costumes hanging on all four walls. The outfits ran the gamut from firefighter and nurse to angel and devil, with a good amount of fruits and furry animals thrown in.

And clowns. Lots of clown costumes …

And in the middle of the room was Sadie’s final mannequin. Its long, thin, curly hair was frizzled and reached to its shoulders. Each tit sagged. It was petite with a slightly curvy body and small feet. Its eyes were large and brown, and it had a big mouth and healthy brown skin.

Or at least, that how it would’ve looked if it wasn’t decked out head to toe like a clown. It wore floppy red shoes, baggy blue-and-white-striped pants with green suspenders, and a bright yellow shirt with large white frills around the neck. White makeup covered its face, and it wore black eyeliner, red lipstick, and painted red circles on its cheeks. On its head was a rainbow-colored, puffy-haired wig, and it wore a big, round, purple nose and held a bicycle horn in one hand.

“Yeah, clowns are a hard no,” the customer said, wanting to look away from its wide smile but not being able to …

She shivered.

“Oh, don’t mind Giggles,” Sadie said, waving her hand dismissively. “It’s only a statue, like the ones upstairs. It’s not like they’re alive and have feelings … or can hurt you, you know?”

“Yeah, right …”

She and the customer spent a few minutes looking over the wares. When the customer finally made her decision, Sadie walked her back upstairs with two costumes in hand: sexy nurse and sexy doctor.

Before leaving the store, the woman said that she couldn’t wait to try this stuff out with her girlfriend. Sadie wished her luck and then decided to read some more of her book.

She smiled. Another satisfied customer …