The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Clucked-Up

CATEGORIES: bd, be, ds, fd, ff, fu, gr, hm, ma, mc, mf, sc, ws

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I update my stories live every weekday at https://discord.gg/XTKJvx9, where I’m able to include illustrations. I’d love to hear your requests, suggestions, and feedback. Please stop by!

CHAPTER 5

Her mouth hung open like a baby bird’s. Neither of the women spoke, communicating instead with deep breaths and directed eyes. Janet watched a thick bead of sweat gather along Mia’s hairline, coalesce and trickle down her jaw towards the chin. Mia gaped in sensory overload at her boss’s voluptuous udders?—her imagination ran wild, and from where she sat it appeared the older woman’s areola, pink and puffy, were contracting and expanding to the rhythm of her heartbeat. Slow and powerful, they pulsed like a hornet’s behind.

That brief reprieve felt like an eternity?—one where tits comprised Mia’s whole world?—but in reality the moment could only last so long. There were two pills at work here?—three, if you count Janet’s first, still flowing through her veins?—and they continued to dissolve in the two stomachs, warm and filled with butterflies, housed in this stifling public washroom. The pills yet pumped out hormones, dripped through panties, redirected blood-flow and encouraged unbidden, unprecedented, circular imaginative desires.

Mia had never felt anything like it. Mia was not prepared.

Mia broke the detente.

The younger woman, hands clasped in her lap, reached out with her gaping mouth and gobbed hopelessly on Janet’s right breast. She latched onto a mouthful?—the diamond-hard nipple, plump pink radius, and an extra generous inch of erogenous skin consuming her gustatory universe. Her left hand lifted up to paw the businesswoman’s other mammary, impressing dents into the life-giving mound and pushing an excited nipple between Mia’s two small fingers.

Glargh… she moaned, world awash with salt and sweat.

Janet let her newfound instincts take the wheel. She stepped closer and pulled Mia into her bosom, hands on the back of her shoulder-length, strawberry-smelling brunette hair. Her tits pressed tighter against the girl, shoved more of themselves into her wet maw and plumped warm against her hot cheek. Mia wanted this, and Janet was prepared to give in a way that felt like taking.

Hunching slightly, her hands fell to Mia’s lap. The younger woman had wrapped her arms around Janet’s waist, pulling and sucking like there was nectar to be found. Janet tore the girl’s fly, popping her button and ruining the zipper in a single aggressive yank. Her pants were down to her thighs before she could spare a gasp around that perky orb, and by then Janet had already fished her sopping panties to the side.

“D?—don’t stop,” one of them whimpered. I’m not sure which.

Cluck

Mia sucked deeper, tight enough to draw blood painfully toward the perky nipple pressed against the roof of her mouth. Janet, purring, explored her subordinate’s most intimate places like a blind woman reading braille. “A”, the pussy read: a single, punctuated dot.

“You’ve been at this all morning, haven’t you?” Janet could feel sloppy abuse, kneading Mia’s lips and teasing her clit. The twenty-something year old cunny had been run through a wringer, forced to more orgasms in a morning than it usually pumped out in a month. It gratefully accepted?—drew in, even?—Janet’s index finger, exploring her from within.

“M?—Moah…” the nursing Mia garbled, spittle dribbling down the cheek sandwiched against Janet’s other boob. B-caughch

Janet’s middle finger joined in, slipping deep to join its partner without a glimmer of resistance. “Like that?” she mocked, hooking the digits and clasping Mia’s weeping clit with her thumb. Janet had never been with a woman before, allowing the pill’s wordless whispers to guide her aggressive gyrations.

Mia’s gasp was dramatic enough to release her suctioned grip from her boss’s life-giving breast. Pop. “G-ah!” she breathed, nipple dimpling her sloppy cheek. “J?—Jan… I’ve wanted you so long… I don’t know what’s?— B-cawk!

Janet’s clit pressed against her slacks: a wet dot. She craved control and the seizing of satisfaction. Her fingers pumped a rhythmic cycle through the girl’s saccharine hole and her ruby lips breathed in the exhaust.

Mia met her eye. “I’m?—I’m so empty Jan,” she whimpered. “I need more.”

This caught the predatory woman by surprise. Plumbing, pumping, her two fingers became three without missing a beat.

Mia craned her neck back and moaned to the ceiling tiles. “Mooore...

Four fingers now. Janet in all her thirty-five years had never slid four fingers into herself, and a shadow of doubt passed over her eyes. The girl’s cunny gobbled those four pistons without complaint, arm-powered thrusts eliciting wet schlicks indiscreet enough to echo off the bathroom walls.

“B-caww!” the girl moaned, no effort to hide it now, frustration still crinkling her sweaty forehead. “Fill mee…” Mia whined. “Stuff me!”

Fear was settling in Janet’s chest, now. Fear and exertion. “A?—Are you sure?” Her arm was growing warm, her fingers pruney. “Are you sure it won’t?—”

MORE!

Janet did as she was told. Removed her thumb from Mia’s joystick and curled it in, nested now alongside the other glossy extremities. She hesitated a moment, but a desperate glance from the sitting girl spurred her on.

“Please Jan, I?— I’m so cluck empty.”

Slowly, now, but surely, Janet pushed her right hand into Mia. That sloppy hole consumed her fingertips. Second joint. Coming up on the knuckle. The Coordinator reached up to grab her own breasts through a spit-stained blouse.

Deeper still, approaching the ball of Janet’s palm. Mia shivered in pleasure, arms crooked tight at the elbow.

Deeper again and?—

B-cawk!

Janet’s wristwatch bumped against Mia’s clit. The executive whimpered, “Oh my god…” She couldn’t believe it?—how ruined the poor girl’s pussy’d stretched already. How powerful it all made her feel. She peered up from their union between Mia’s legs only to find the girl drooling, mouth agape, eyes spaced out in some sort of satisfied trance.

She pulled her arm back and released a disgusting glorp from the twenty-something fuck-hole. Mia’s eyes glossed over, and she flapped her pathetic wings. Bcughh? She couldn’t even speak in this state.

Those dripping fingers closed into a fist. Janet’s morning pill took the wheel: she pulled her chicken’s drooling face back against her breast, and slammed her guts from the inside.