The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Clucked-Up

CATEGORIES: bd, be, ds, fd, ff, fu, gr, hm, ma, mc, mf, sc, ws

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I update my stories live every weekday at https://discord.gg/XTKJvx9, where I’m able to include illustrations. I’d love to hear your requests, suggestions, and feedback. Please stop by!

CHAPTER 8

The building’s alarm had gone off when Janet unlocked the door—it was rare she was the first one in the office, but feeling it, she punched in the code by muscle memory, remembering without having to consult the notes kept in her phone. The place was a little eerie first thing in the morning, lacking the white noise murmur of phone calls, water cooler discussion, elevator chimes. The fluorescent lights blinked automatically to life upon her second step into the cubical space, their hum filling the open-concept room with a lazy attempt to keep company. In an hour, maybe less, this place would be bustling. Something like a hundred semi-autonomous white-collar labourers, every one of them stricken with a bland case of the Mondays.

But not Janet. Janet’s weekend began Friday morning, and would shortly reach its climax. Mia, she knew—despite leaving her demand unanswered—couldn’t be far behind. The petite Coordinator’s cellphone was considerate enough to provide read-receipts; she’d seen the text; read it. She was on her way.

Janet knew what it was to crave these pills. She knew what Mia “needed”, and she knew what Mia needed, and—pity, desire, and burgeoning perversion twisting together in a serendipitous braid—she intended to provide. Reaching her desk, she pulled the bottle of blue pills from her purse and popped the cap open, whiffing deep before setting them beside her mousepad and jiggling the computer screen to life.

Two sticky-notes blocked her view, reaching down from the top of the LCD monitor. Read sequentially, they told a story:

“JANET: As per company-wide email re:department merger, you’ll be reporting to sales starting monday. See me first thing for details. —Brian P.”

“Looks like I’m your new bossman—promise I wont bite ;—) Looking forward to working with you and the girl! —Phil”

Any other day, this would’ve sent Janet into a fury. She’d have staked out Brian’s route to his corner office and embarrassed him in the hallway. Demanded explanation. Demanded reversal. Demanded she be transferred, if it meant working with—for—that prick.

But not today. Today, Janet was feeling it. And when you felt it, you didn’t question the hurdles thrown your way. You met them biting your lip; you wrestled them into submission; you bent them over and—

“Jan?” Mia stood a good twelve feet away, clasping her wrist hesitantly.

The Marketing Director rose from her seat and turned to meet the girl. Despite being only a few inches taller than her subordinate, she towered now, chin raised with self-assurance. “Good morning, Mia”. Her tone sucked the confidence from the room, from the girl it was directed towards, who shrank and clutched awkwardly at her arms.

Mia was dressed in the same blue button-up she always wore on Mondays, though it shone differently on her paler-than-usual skin. “Jan, what’s—cluck” she stammered, “what’s wrong with me? What do I need?

Janet only smiled, wolf in parley with a red-hooded girl. “Come here.”

She did as she was told, timorous and aroused. Closer now, Janet could clearly make out a muffled whirr, persistently buzzing up from beneath the girl’s skirt, like an electric razor left on behind closed doors. Mia’s eyes showed fear—partly for Janet and the things they both knew the older woman wanted. But mostly for herself: the things she wanted—her own desires, and the unknown depths she was willing to plunge in a desperate attempt to sate them.

Janet paid the noise little notice, but her already plump cock slung heavier, thumped against her thigh. “Kneel.”

The coordinator sunk slowly to her knees, hands now at their sides.

“And close your eyes.”

She did.

It was amazing. Only one pill and the girl was already putty in Janet’s hands. What’ll yesterday’s blue pill do to me? she couldn’t help but wonder. But the thought was fleeting. Without prompt, purely by instinct, the blind-to-the-world Mia tipped her head back gently, parted her lips and—

Janet groaned. Her member pumped.

Mia extended a wet tongue from her gaping mouth. Baby bird, hungry and empty. She breathed from her chest, perky little nipples pricking out from those small-set breasts. She was ready.

And so was her boss. Bottle clasped in her right fist, she extended the arm and dumped the contents into Mia’s hungry maw. Blue capsules spilled across the floor, but an unknown number tumbled down her tongue and gathered at the back of her throat.

B-clack!

Janet’s left hand never idled, though. In the same motion, she ripped up her skirt to free the donkey schlong straining beneath. She’d torn through her pantiehose on the drive here, given the boys room to breathe, worked herself to edging at stoplights. Upon choking open her eyes, Mia’s first sight was a monstrous leatherhead pressing swift towards her.

Glugh!

Five inches of sweaty blasphemy drove against her wet lips, pushing the pills against her esophagus. She choked and spat through her nose, but Janet wasn’t pulling punches. Her hips swung back and drove forward, hands reaching up to clasp the baby bird by the roots of her hair.

Glarrg!

Janet moaned, discovering just how slippery slippery could be. Her balls slapped against Mia’s chin and an embarrassing tickle ran down to the base of her rod. “This is it!,” she slammed, pushing with her hips and pulling with her hands. “This is what you need!

Gluck!

And it was true. Mascara running, drool smearing above her lip and below her chin, Mia felt the inklings of surfeit. For the first time since their warm tangling in the public washroom, Mia felt she had that “hunger” on the run.

And so she let herself be used. She let herself be filled.

Head bobbing back and forth at Janet’s accord, Mia’s hands wandered down to her own trousers. One in the front, the other behind, the poor girl tried pumping herself through the fabric to her own orgasm right there on the floor. An extra-large buttplug—the biggest they had in stock—slipped in and out too easily from her used asshole, held in only by the boyshorts she’d worn for that specific purpose. Likewise, her cunny’s loose lips could hardly grip the cartoonishly large vibrating dildo she’d stuffed up there last night, returning home sweaty from the gym.

She’d slept discontentedly with it wriggling between her legs, her comforter bunched up in a neat little nest. Who knew that all she needed was Janet? Who knew that all she needed was Janet’s cock? It didn’t occur to Mia to wonder when, or how Janet had come by that particular restorative.

It didn’t matter, anyhow. All that mattered was chasing this feeling. Filling her mouth. Filling her pussy. Filling her ass. Filling her—

Janet gripped the younger girl’s hair and cried. “Fuck!” She had plenty of stamina as a woman, but her virgin cock was just too good. “Ah!?” She blasted Mia in the back of the throat, bringing a squeal to the girl’s sweet occupied lips. Janet lost control of her actions, shaking, quaking, pumping load after load into Mia’s grateful gullet. The girl clenched. She pushed, and the toys in her pants both found a way to slip out from her gaping holes. Mia could only swallow, and swallow, and gasp, and swallow, pills and cream, thick and thin, fill her stomach and whimper with indebted satisfaction.

“Jan oh thank you,” she kissed the tip of the chubby member, still dribbling. “Oh thank you so much!” Not herself, she squeezed at the first set of balls she’d ever held in her hands, licked it all from base to tip, soaking in sweat and salt and any precum she might’ve missed in the frenzy. Unbeknownst to anyone, a perfect hard-shelled chicken’s egg sat snug and warm in her underpants, fresh-laid by the pill-addled chick. The plug and the still-vibrating member would clatter from her pant-leg when she eventually rose to trembling legs, but the egg would remain safe within, incubating wet against her soggy cave.

Janet struggled to catch her breath, drifting slowly back to Earth from a higher state of consciousness. “You…” she huffed, “Mia…” Her attention, by coincidence or Freudian intent, fell upon Phil’s Friday post-it: “Looking forward to working with you and the girl!” She smiled through dark eyes. “You’re welcome.”