The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

COACH

by Daddy Jinn

M/M Hypno/MC

“Coach?”

Coach Peters turned to find Eric Edwards, one of his newer wide receiver recruits standing in the entrance way staring at him. He was a promising player, but he lacked discipline of any sort and had a bad attitude when called on it. “You’re late, Edwards. The team is already up with Chuck running drills. Get your ass in your gear and get moving,” he barked.

The shorter, stocky and muscular young man eyed him carefully, brushing a stray lock of his dark bangs aside from his face. “I would, sir... but...” he stammered.

“But what?” Peters snapped, growing more irritated with this kid by the second.

“Why are you in my locker and holding my jock, sir?”

Coach Peters blinked and looked down and found that he was indeed holding a sweat stained and vaguely smelly jock strap. He looked back up and Eric was grinning at him. That knowing grin from such an unreliable young punk really chapped his ass. “There was an ungodly stench in here. I was looking to find out which of you hasn’t been taking your gear home to clean it regularly. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised to learn it’s you.”

Eric just stood there staring at Coach Peters. At 6′2″ and 270lbs of thick muscle, he was a relatively intimidating looking man and he knew it. He sported an impressive beard and had a thick covering of brown hair that was evident everywhere skin shown. The muscle and the pelt had earned him the nickname among the other college players of “the Old Bear” and he had a temper to match. You didn’t cross the Old Bear, unless you wanted a lot of old-style fire and brimstone yelling and a whole lot of laps.

“Did I stutter, Edwards?” Coach Peter snarled.

“Were you sniffing my jock, sir?” Edwards grinned. “Enjoying the scent of those sweaty nuts of mine mixed with all that taint sweat?”

Coach Peters flushed red, tipping past 10 on the anger scale. The old bear had been engaged. And yet... even as he was getting ready to tear this young punk a new asshole... the smell of that jock in his hands caused him to hesitate for just a second. The rich smell piercing his nose and causing him to blush again, only not with anger this time. He involuntarily sniffed, unable to help himself, as the scent flooded his nose and his head got a little light and woozy.

“I knew it,” Eric crowed. “You filthy old man. You’ve been down here in the locker room huffing our jocks while we’re up there busting our asses.” Eric took a step forward, his 5′11″ frame somehow suddenly seeming taller to the Coach. “Go ahead, Coach. Take another whiff.”

“No, N—no. I...” He trailed off. The scent was making him feel dizzy. He just needed to think.

“Let me put it this way, Coach. You do what I tell you or I’ll head to the Dean of Students and tell her of some deeply inappropriate behavior from her coaching staff.” Eric smirked, his trap set.

Coach Peters looked at the jock in his hand. Why had he gotten it out of the locker? What had possessed him to do it? He’d been crossing the locker room to head out to the practice field and he’d... he’d smelled something. And he needed to find it. The jock in his hand, but his eyes on Eric, he lifted it up and took a deep sniff. His face burning red, he WANTED to sniff it. He was having trouble thinking about anything at all but the smell coming from the jock. The aroma was so enticing, he pushed it against his face and took a second deeper huff of it.

“That’s it, nerd.” Eric laughed and stood beside the Coach. “Let’s go ahead and give you some of that right from the source.” He dropped the gym shorts that he’d been wearing and tugged off his t-shirt. “Get undressed. NOW.”

At the word “nerd”, Peters got confused. That didn’t sound right. His head fuzzy with the scent of the jock in his hands, he couldn’t remember what he’d just been talking about a minute ago, but Eric standing beside him so distractingly naked was making it hard to think. It made his head hurt trying to remember. It was much easier if he didn’t think. If he just did what was expected of him. He quickly shrugged out of his own clothes before he reached out and cupped Eric’s nuts, fondling them.

“No, nerd. Not your hand. Your tongue. Get on your fucking knees,” Eric clamped a hand on Peters shoulder and shoved him to his knees and then, cupping the back of his head, pushed his face into his nut sack, working the nose just under those sweaty balls.

Bob Peters whimpered as the scent became overpoweringly intoxicating. Some small part of his brain was yelling and screaming, warning that something didn’t seem right, but he couldn’t focus. All he knew was Eric, the star of the football team had picked him... scrawny little nerdy him... to be his toy. He wanted, more than anything else in the world, to be of service to this man in every way.

Bobby began to lap at Eric’s nuts eagerly, his eyes now shining with devotion as he glanced up to Eric’s smirking face. “That’s it, nerd. You know your place. You should feel honored a real man like me picked a pathetic dork like you.”

Bobby nodded eagerly, knowing in his heart everything Eric was saying was true. His tongue continued licking at every inch of Eric’s balls, savoring the salty sweat on his tongue and his master’s musk flooding his nose. His own puny cock throbbing with need at that combination, he looked up at Eric. “Sir, may I suck you?”

Eric laughed at Bobby’s face. “What? You want my dick already? Do you think you’ve actually earned it yet?”

Bobby blushed, feeling both eager to please this man’s body and ashamed that he was so eager for it. “Y-y-yes, sir. Please. Let me suck you off. Please.”

Eric nudged Bobby to turn and look in the mirror on the wall. “Take a good look, nerd. At how scrawny and useless you are. Look at the two of us side by side. Then look at me and my body and see why you someone like you should worship someone like me.”

Bobby stared at the mirror, squinting a bit because his glasses were sitting on the bench. He saw his pasty white skin, the acne that never quite faded after high school, his pathetically thin body, and tiny cock. It all stood in such stark contrast to the chiseled marble of the muscled jock he was kneeling beside. Staring at Eric always took his breath away. While it made him burn with embarrassment, he’d known from the first moment he’d seen Eric that he NEEDED to belong to him. After weeks of trying to figure out how to get close to him, he tried to sneak into the locker room and steal one of his jocks one day and got caught. That was when Eric took him and made him his pet. Bobby had never told anyone, but from the first touch of Eric’s skin to his, he knew he’d never belong to anyone else ever again. Eric owned him, body and soul.

Eric watched as Coach Peters sat there on his knees staring into the mirror. He almost wished he could see what his little hypno slut was seeing, but then it would rob of him watching this big brute of a man, who thought he was so much more powerful and in control than anyone around him, turn into the little nerd he’d hypnotized him to be. It’d taken months of painstaking work, but Eric was nothing if not patient. He’d started by getting some subliminals into the music that was always piped into the Coach’s office. This was done to soften him up and making him more susceptible to what would follow.

From there, he’d studied the coach and his routine for the next few weeks. Eric got to know every part of the older man’s schedule and could reliably predict it after a bit. The old bear was pretty firmly set into his routine with his job, his wife, and his kids. He didn’t deviate very much and when he did, it was documented in his desk calendar. That made Eric’s next task much easier.

One Saturday, when he knew Coach would be at the gym alone working on maintaining that body of his that he was so proud of, followed by his customary nap in his office, Eric sprung his first trap. Coach, snoring on the sofa in his office, was oblivious as Eric slipped the headphones on him and then played his hypno track. The first time was always the hardest, in Eric’s experience, but Coach was out like a light and completely oblivious after his strenuous workout... so Eric introduced deeper command and inductions. Every Saturday. Workout. Nap. Hypno recordings. Each time a little further, a little deeper, and the coach became his just a little more.

He would test things out periodically to gauge where they were in the training. Using the word “nerd” randomly in conversation to watch Coach suddenly adjust a pair of nonexistent glasses on his nose unconsciously. Because the process was so long, drawn out, and slow... he spent a lot of time jacking off in his dorm room fantasizing what it would be like to turn the Coach into his secret little pet. Those solo sessions helped maintain his focus, because the more and more Coach slipped under his command, the harder it was to be patient. He reminded himself frequently that men make mistakes when they are horny, so he jerked off before any time he was alone with the coach just to make sure his OWN head was clear. He needed this to be perfect. He needed his ownership of Coach to be complete.

Finally, after months and months of training, Eric set the real trigger. The thing that would cause Coach to start his descent from Alpha Male Big Bully Coach to Scrawny Cock Worshiping Nerd: Eric’s scent. He began to train the coach with a jock he’d saved specifically for this purpose and paired it with a command that they would meet every Saturday at the gym. Instead of the Coach’s old workout routine and nap, however...Eric had other plans.

Bobby turned from the mirror and stared up at Eric, his eyes wide with adoration, pleading “Please, sir. I n-need it. I’ll do anything,”

Eric turned and shoved the willing boy’s face into his butt crack. “Eat my ass, nerd.”

Bobby grunted and began eagerly lapping at Eric’s hole, squeezing Eric’s meaty muscular ass with his hands and burrowing his tongue deeply into the jock’s asshole. Eric rode Bobby’s face for a bit, really mashing it in there, before he turned and smacked Bobby’s lips with his dick. “Good boy, you’ve earned it.”

Bobby lapped at it hungrily and began to bob on it, lost in his bliss. As long as he was serving Eric’s cock, everything was right. He was where he belonged. He was doing what he was made for. This was a real cock, not like his puny little nub that Eric sometimes mocked, and this thick piece of meat deserved worship. He savored the taste and feel of it on his tongue. He fought back gagging on it, as Eric began to push deeper to fuck his throat. He could take it. He NEEDED to take it. To please him.

Grunting, Eric pulled out of his mouth. Bobby looked confused, but Eric spun him around, leaning him over the bench. “We’re going to teach you a new game today, nerd. You’re going to find out what it REALLY means to serve your betters.”

Bobby looked back over his shoulder and saw his muscled god spreading his cheeks apart. “S-s-sir, I-I...”

“Yeah, yeah, you’re a virgin. I know. You suck cock like a champ, but it’s way past time for you to give me that hole and really become my little cock slut.” Eric rubbed his throbbing cock between Bobby’s cheeks. “You want that, don’t you, Bobby? To show me how good a cock whore you can really be?”

Eric smirked, as he used the second trigger he’d placed. This one would take Coach Peters deeper into this fantasy, sending him into heat, and to become the little whore Eric had trained him to be. His entire body would be flushing with a warmth, a need, that could only be sated by Eric’s cock deep inside him.

Bobby whimpered, his face flush as he found his hips bucking back against his will to meet Eric’s thrusts between his cheeks, the larger man’s hands on his hips imparting a sense of ownership and demand that was driving him wild. “Oh god. P-please, sir. I need you inside me. I-I... Fuck me. Breed me.”

“Oh, shut the fuck up,” Eric reached forward and stuffed his dirty jock in Bobby’s mouth and then spitting on the Coach’s hole, he began to grind his way in. Bobby whimpered and gasped into the jock, lost in the sensations of Eric’s cock pushing past his sphincter and filling him in a way he’d never imagined before. With every breath, the scent of that jock in his mouth was there. The musk was making his brain go soft and fuzzy, unable to think. He just needed to please. To be used. He began to bounce back meeting Eric’s hips as Eric fucked his virgin ass.

“Fucking hell, you’re a tight little whore,” Eric grunted as he began to fuck Bobby earnestly, his large hands grabbing the Coach’s hips yanking him back. “THIS is your place, nerd. THIS is who you are. The ONLY time you feel whole is with my cock buried in your throat or your ass, isn’t that right?”

Lost in heat, his mouth stuffed full of that glorious smelly jock, all Bobby could do was grunt and nod in agreement. Eric had begun to hit his prostate, causing a sensation to go flooding through his body like he’d never known before. His cock twitched and began to shoot his load all over the gym floor in ropey strings, milked out of him as that thick cock head rubbed against his prostate again and again. A wordless cry escaped through the jock in his mouth and he shuddered into intense orgasm.

Feeling the Coach’s meaty, furry ass clamp down his dick as he came... Eric grunted and slammed deep, his cock twitching and filling his hypno slave with his own load, unable to hold back any more. “FUCK!”

Eric sat there, his cock still buried in Bobby, panting to get his breath back for a moment as Bobby twitched beneath him. He was partially laying across the bench, still having mini body orgasms from the prostate stimulation he’d just gotten.

Eric finally pulled out and stood. “Not bad for your first time, nerd. Maybe I’ll let the team take a round at your ass. REALLY open you up? Would you like that?”

Bobby nodded weakly. “If t-t-that’s what y-you want, sir.”

Eric briefly entertained that image, of the whole team gang banging Coach and chuckled. As he moved to grab a towel, he noticed the load Coach had shot all over the floor. “I don’t recall telling you that you could cum. Clean that shit up, nerd.” He pointed at the mess and Bobby, blushing but eager to correct this mistake he’d made, began to lick his cum up off the floor. When Bobby sat back up, still kneeling in front of Eric, he eagerly took Eric back into his mouth and cleaned that glorious dick off for him as well.

“Gooooood boy,” Eric chuckled and pulled him to his feet. “You get better at this every week. Maybe one of these days I’ll just take you home, lock you in a cage, and never let you go.”

Bobby’s dick went rock hard again at the thought. “P-Please...”

Eric laughed and reached forward to smack Bobby’s nuts. “Such an eager little pet.”

Bobby blushed, his tiny dick still rock hard, the nut smack simply turning him on more.

Eric drug Bobby to the showers where they both rinsed. He really enjoyed seeing the old bear behaving as if he were a scrawny 20 something, eager to please his master. So much so that he pushed him to his knees and fucked his face again. Bobby whimpered in bliss eager to drink down the second load, which he earned by massaging Eric’s cock head with his throat.

After that, Eric made sure to really soap up and clean out his new toy’s ass. While he could, and had, left suggestions behind to keep the Coach from noticing the inherent sensations of his ass having been fucked, it wouldn’t do for a load of cum to slip out at some point and give the game away.

Freshly scrubbed, and positive that he’d removed any evidence of their regular Saturday routine, he left Coach by himself in the shower. At the door, he called back into the locker room, using the phrase that snapped Coach back to his normal self. He’d been conditioned that Eric’s use of this phrase would leave him oblivious to anything at all and believing that he was just now showering after his regular Saturday workout:

“See you next week, Coach!”