The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Rules for the subs (I know.. I know, it sounds pretentious, but it really is just for a little fun for the subbies who want a little more interactivity.

To those that don’t know me well, this may seem pretentious, so feel free to ignore them, for those that like a little more interaction in your stories, have fun! ;) A constant theme in most of my stories are the rules… and these are the rules for the un-owned subs that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1: You know you want to be owned, this is your opportunity, all you have to do is say,”I am Mistress Dyvia’s property.” say it, and you are mine. That’s a good pet.

Rule# 2: As always, for those of you who have lipstick, wear it. That is how I choose to mark my pets. (and I honestly don’t care what gender you are, this is how I choose to mark you, accept it.

Rule #3: Since this story has excessive use of the word ‘cock,’ everytime you see it, stop, press your lips together and open wide as if Mistress were about to command you to take one in the mouth at her command. Good pet. ;)

Rule #4: Mistress likes to hear from her pets and slaves. When you are done, I expect a thank you for allowing you to be my pet or slave for the duration of this story. Comments, or criticisms of the story are allowed and encouraged as well.

Rule #5: You may not cum while reading this story, but I expect you to be aroused the whole time. When you are done reading, and you want to cum, you need to ask permission from Mistress. I may grant it to you, I may ask for you to complete a task first. When you do cum, You will be released from my ownership.

Enjoy

Mistress Dyvia presents.

The Cock Whisperer and The Whispering Cock

By Mistress Dyvia

The Cock Whisperer

Naji sat waiting for her friend Ashley to arrive at the mall. She checked her phone and saw that Ashley had texted her that she had just parked and would be there in a minute. A few minutes later Ashley ran up and they hugged each other.

They talked for a couple minutes and then Naji reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of gift cards. Naji smiled at her friend, “Here, I got these, one for you and one for me!” she said with a giggle.

“How do you do that?” Ashley asked while taking it, “I mean seriously, you don’t have a job that pays that well, and you always turn up with these.”

Naji smirked, “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“That’s not an answer.” she replied.

Naji smiled, “Well if you don’t want to go spend it, I’ll take it back.”

Ashley shook her head, “No, no.. I’m good.” and the two linked their arms as they stepped into the closest Sephora.

A few hours later, the two women were sitting in the mall’s food court finishing their lunch when Ashley decided to bring it up again. “Seriously tell me how you are so lucky with these gift cards.”

“I told you, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” Naji’s typical evasive answer.

Ashley shifted, “Tell me.”

Najirolled her eyes, “I can make men do whatever I want just by whispering to their penises.”

Ashley looked with a straight face, “So what do you do? Get them naked, lean in close and tell their penises to buy you a gift card?”

Naji smirked, not sure if her friend was taking this seriously or not, “Nope, just have to look at their crotch, they can be close and tell them what I want them to think or do, and they do.”

Ashley raised an eyebrow, “Prove it.”

Naji smiled widely, “Pick a guy here.”

She looked around, and then pointed “That guy.”

Naji looked up, saw the guy, looked at his crotch, “Look at me, you think I’m very attractive, but when you see the girl sitting across from me, you will realize you have never seen a woman more beautiful, you need to ask her out on a date.”

“Naji, seriously, I don’t need a date with him.”

“Thought you didn’t believe me?” She shrugged her shoulder, “You can say no. but he’ll still ask.”

“We’ll see.”

And just like that the guy came up, “Hi ladies, My name is Jared. I couldn’t help but notice you two…” He looked at Ashley, “You may be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, is there any chance you’d like to get a coffee or something Friday night?”

Ashley’s eyes turned to Naji’s in shock. And finally looked back at the man to answer…

The Whispering Cock

Theo sat back at his buddy’s party. John always threw the best parties, they reminded him of his college days, only with professional attire. He saw a bunch of premade drinks that would be available for the initial guests, and an open bar would certainly help some of the other guys, but Theo only needed that first drink…

When He walked by the trays, he saw a number of girly drinks, opened up his vial, and left a single drop in the pink colored drink. He closed it, and that was that. In his college days, that would often come back to haunt him depending on who drank it, but John’s parties only had the hottest women, and that meant that he was going to be leaving happy.

He mingled a bit, mostly with the guys, because he knew that the girl of the night would find him. It always worked that way. His first time in high school, he had almost zero confidence, he was 18, was with his first girlfriend, and she gave him a blowjob, and she came from that alone. But that wasn’t enough, she wanted him every day, she became obsessed. He broke up with her, because he wanted something other than sex in a relationship, and she actually went through withdrawal symptoms.

In college, he found that getting a girlfriend wasn’t easy, but once they got to third base, they were his until he got bored. It was his junior year that he told one of his buddies, and they suggested doing a scientific study. So he gave his buddy a vial of his jizz. He wouldn’t know what the scientific study was until that Friday night when during a frat party, every girl in the frat house lost interest in everybody but Theo. That was an awkward couple of days as he certainly didn’t have the stamina to satisfy a quarter of the girls that showed interest in him, though he noticed their interest went away after about thirty-six hours, unless he had been with them sexually. The ones he did get involved with, they got obsessive just like everyone else.

Theo felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see this big breasted blonde looking at him with that familiar desire in her eyes, “hi.”

“Hi back.”

The two laughed for a moment, then Theo turned back to the guys he was talking to and excused himself.

“I’m Theo,” he told the woman as he put an arm around her waist.

Women who hadn’t tasted him would often shrink back at that gesture, those that felt that induced lust, embraced it. She did. She smiled at him and said, “Lorelei” with a slight southern accent he didn’t notice a few seconds earlier.

“Nice to meet you Lorelei. I have to say, my cock is in a severe need of a good sucking, are you up to that?”

She blushed for a moment, and then nodded her head as if she had never agreed to such a blatant thing before, at least so quickly.

“I’m sorry, what was that?”

She put her head down, and he used a finger to lift hers to force her to look into his eyes when she spoke, “Yes, I would really like to suck your cock.”

The Cock Whisperer — Thirsty

It was Saturday night and Naji met Ashley outside the dive bar they often frequented. It was always a fun place for them, dancing, drinks, and lots of laughter. They usually dressed sexy enough so that Naji didn’t even need to use her skill to get free drinks.

They danced for a little bit, and waited when they sat down. Naji poked, “So how was your date last night?”

Ashley shrugged, “It was alright, it was weird, it was like he couldn’t take his eyes off of me. I honestly felt uncomfortable, but he was nice and polite… he asked me to go on a date again, and I said yes, if you approved of him when we had lunch next week.” she said with a grin.

“Me?”

“Yeah, I want him to like me, but I don’t want him completely convinced I need to be worshiped because I’m the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen… You have to fix that.”

Naji Laughed, “I’ll do what i can.” Changing the subject, “want anything?” she said looking at the menu near them.

Ashley nodded her head, “Want to split a plate of quesadillas?”

Naji nodded, then looked at a random guy walking by, looked at his crotch, “You want to buy me and my friend a plate of quesadillas.”

The man came to a complete stop, walked over to them, “Bartender! Can you get these ladies a plate of quesadillas?” the bartender nodded and the man put down some cash.

The ladies smiled and said, “Thanks” in unison. They moved from the bar and sat at a table in the corner and people watched from there. They ate most of their quesadilla, though there were still a few bites left when they got up to dance again. They were two hot girls, dressed for attention so it didn’t really surprise Naji that there were a ton of guys looking at them. On their way back to their table, she wasn’t surprised to have a few guys ask her to dance. She declined using the excuse that heels like hers weren’t meant for dancing too much at once.

And then her eye fell on one guy. He seemed nice, not hot, but still attractive, a look of confidence on his face that despite his looks, said he thought he could have any woman here… and that intrigued Naji.

She looked at his crotch and then whispered, “When you see us, you know you want me. Need me. Bring an Appletini to my friend, and bring a white russian for me.”

Ashley’s eyes opened wide, “That was aggressive.”

Naji just winked, “I want to see if I like his personality, and I didn’t want to wait.”

The Whispering Cock — A Toast.

Theo entered the bar. He didn’t go to places like this very often, he had better connections, but he was horny and this was quick. He looked around and wondered who would be the woman for him tonight. He felt a slight stirring in his cock and then looked around, and he saw two women at a corner table. They were both gorgeous, but he needed one of them, tonight. IN a way he couldn’t remember having a specific desire for one person ever before. He walked over to the bartender, ordered a beer for himself as well as an appletini and a white russian for them. They appeared in front of him a moment later and he discreetly spiked the white russian.

He walked over to the girls, And placed the drinks in front of them, “Hi, I’m Theo mind if I join you?”

One girl nodded, “Sure, I’m Ashley, and this is Naji.”

Theo smiled even wider, “Wow, that’s an uncommon name it rolls off my tongue so well…”

The woman, Naji smirked, “Theodore… yours does as well.”

“Theodoros,”he corrected, “My father is very Greek.”

She laughed, “Well my real name is Najwa, though I prefer Naji… and my mother insisted on my arabic ancestry, though I don’t think anyone in my family had been outside the US since the 1940s.”

Ashley jumped in, “So you two aren’t going to get all 300 now, I mean arabs and greeks..” she said with a giggle.

Theo was amused, but Naji shook her head, “My family ancestry is from Lebanon, not Turkey, not as much rivalry there.”

He laughed, “we could still try and make peace on behalf of our ancestors, whether they liked each other or not!”

Naji, who had been playing with her drink by spinning it in place for almost the entirety of their conversation nodded, “I can drink to that,” She lifted her drink and held it to Theo, “To Peace Negotiations.”

And Theo laughed, “To Peace Negotiations,” and their drinks clinked, and they both down their drinks.

The Cock Whisperer — Getting what she wants.

She swallowed the drink and banged it on the table hard, “That was actually a damn good drink.”

He smiled, “Well mine was just beer, but I think the company made it worth it for me.”

She looked at Ashley who seemed genuinely amused at the interaction of her friend and this new guy. “I’m gonna go dance.” was her way of letting Naji know that she was giving her the chance to get to know her new guy a little better.

“Have fun!” Naji said, wiggling her fingers after her friend.

Theo stood up offering to get another drink for each of them, and she smiled letting him… It took a moment and then she smelled something in the air, intoxicating, delicious. She stood up trying to figure out where it was coming from… She walked along the perimeter of the room and found herself behind a man, the scent was coming from a man? And it had even made her more horny. He turned around and she saw that it was Theo, how had she not smelled him when he was sitting across from her? “Hey sorry, I was waiting for the bartender, I’ll be right back.”

Naji swallowed finding it hard to find her voice, “Yeah, sure.. I thought I … ahh.. Nevermind, I’ll see you at the table.”

She walked back, shocked she had never felt lust like that for a stranger. She sat back in her seat and looked at him, seeing him in a new light. He was sexier, and more… well more.

He turned around and faced her. And she found herself looking at his crotch, and she whispered, “You need to take me home as quickly as possible. I make you horny as fuck.” and then she shut her mouth and smiled at him.

He stared at her as he put the drinks down. “I normally don’t pay for drinks and say this, but do you want to skip the drinks and go back to my place, your lips look like they belong around my cock.”

She smiled, “I thought you’d never ask.” she placed an arm around his, and threw out a peace sign to Ashley who looked on in shock, and offered a bit of a laugh as she stayed in the club. And the two were in his car. She fought the urge to give him road-head right there, but she may have reached over and played with his joystick through his pants without ever opening his pants, or unzipping his zipper. He sped up.

He unlocked the door and held it open for him, as soon as the door closed her lips were on his and they kissed as he started to undress her, and she reciprocated. They were naked before they reached the stairs and they ran up the stairs quickly and continued kissing as they made their way to his bedroom. He grabbed a decorative pillow and placed it on the floor and guided her shoulders until she was on her knees in front of him.

Naji giggled for a split second as if she couldn’t believe she was about to do this… And she wrapped her lips around his cock and felt it throb under her tongue and she moved her lips along his shaft proud to see the lipstick ring she left along its base. And then he grabbed the back of her head and started pushing in and out of her, she grasped his thighs and held on, this was hotter than she would have expected… And then he started to cum in her mouth, and for the first time in her life, that caused her to cum, yes, while giving head. She staggered and he helped her down to the floor.. The soft, soft floor.. That wasn’t a floor. As she looked around she realized he had scooped her up and placed her on the bed. And he was spreading her legs, and then she felt his tongue on her pussy… and minutes later she would cum again.

Naji woke up in the middle of the night, there was an alarm clock near her head and she saw that it was almost 4am. She was on her left side, and she felt Theo behind her, a single arm draped over her, his pelvis against her ass as they laid in an ‘S’ shape. She was horny again, She looked over her shoulder in the general direction of his crotch, a whisper escaped her lips, “Get hard.”

Whispering Cock — Never Enough

Theo woke as he felt Naji pushing herself back against his cock. He tightened his grip around her waist, and started pushing forward himself. She was insatiable. Well most women who had tasted him were, but they usually didn’t make him insatiable. This was about to be his fourth time with her in about six hours.

He moved his hand from her waist to her breast and squeezed and she let out a soft gasp followed by a “More.” and he needed to go deeper, faster, harder and he just kept pumping away. And then he came, and so did she, and they fell back to sleep, his cock still buried inside her.

He woke up to her sitting up in bed, clearly she had woken up just minutes before he did. “I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to take a shower.”

“Down the hall on your left.”

She smiled and stood, she walked to her right instead and made her way down the stairs and he laid there in confusion for a moment until he saw her walk by with her clothes that they had littered across the floor downstairs the previous night. He smirked and a moment later he heard the water running. He thought about joining her, but decided against it.

He eventually got up and made his way down the stairs. He turned on the coffee and was looking through his phone, and he heard a knock. He walked to the front door, and saw a blond woman standing there, “Lorelei… how are you?”

She looked up at him, he knew that look, she was starting to have withdrawals. “Can I suck your cock?”

He thought for a moment, “Sure, come on in.” hoping it wouldn’t be too awkward for Naji. He sat down on the chair and let her get to her business. She was good. It didn’t take her long to get him hard and swallow his sword. He wasn’t entirely sure he could get it up again already, but here it was… happening.

He heard a gasp and looked up to see Naji looking down from the stairs. He briefly thought about explaining himself, but that was hardly him. “Wanna join? He asked.

Her expression initially told him she was going to say ‘no,’ but instead she started walking down the stairs and joined Lorelei on her knees and the two shared the best five minutes he had experienced in a long time, then he held their heads back and shot his load across their faces. And smiled as they started licking his cum off each others’ faces. That was hot.

Not too long after, Lorelei left and Naji went back up stairs to wash herself again. He was almost glad to be rid of her, she was hot and got him excited, but damn, his dick was sore, he had come five times in under twelve hours because of her, he didn’t even think that was possible. She was insatiable and brought him down that path as well. He was pretty sure he had enough of her, needed to keep it simple with girls like Lorelei.

She came down and was dressed as she had been the night before. He offered her coffee and she took it. “I made a call for a ride, so I’ll be out of here in a few minutes.”

Theo smiled at her, “Well, it was fun, thanks for the fun.”

She laughed, “Thank you, I don’t remember the last time a guy kept me going like that.”

She took a piece of paper and wrote something down, then put it under a fridge magnet, “Call me sometime, I’d like to get together again.”

He smiled, “Sounds like fun.” but he knew he wouldn’t, there were other girls he could fuck, and wouldn’t leave him so sore in the morning. Once she got over the withdrawals she wouldn’t care either. A beep came from outside and she grabbed her purse, and said something. But he couldn’t make it out, “What?”

She giggled, “Nothing, I’ll talk to you later.”

The Cock Whisperer — Making Plans

Ashley Laughed, “Seriously, you actually blew him with another chick, and you never even knew her name?”

“Yeah, it was weird, I might have to cure him of that. I’m attracted to a one-woman-guy type, I can fix him.”

Ashley smiled, “So when is he going to call you?”

She looked at her phone’s time, “I told his cock to call me at four in the afternoon.”

Ashley smiled, “So twenty minutes.”

“Yup.” she smiled, “He’s starting to realize that no mouth is as good as mine. And he wants more of that.”

Ashley looked at Naji strangely, “Don’t you want him to like you for other things?”

Naji paused to think, “I guess, it’s just that I’ve been kinda dick focused since I met him, I’m sure I’ll get over that the more I play with him.”

Several minutes later, Naji’s phone rang, “Hello.” she answered.

“Hey Naji, its Theo, this might sound strange, but I just can’t get you out of my head.”

The End.