The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cockblock

My name’s Ryan, and I can get any girl in the sack. I swear, any one. Or two, did it with two a couple of times. See my buddy Brad and I discovered this thing we call the charm. When a guy’s has a load to blow, he can channel his sexual energy into someone else. Of course you gotta do it just right—saying all the right words, touching in all the right places, but if you do, your seduction will be irresistible. It’s fucking amazing! The girl just thinks you’re giving her the game, but she has no chance of resisting it! Of course, you can’t do it once you’ve blown your load, but by then, why would you need to? And Brad and me—we’re amazing at it! Hell, we don’t need to be half as good-looking as we are, me with my smooth lean swimmer’s build and Brad with his preppy blond hair and huge body sculpted by three years of intense powerlifting.

Usually we do our thing in bars and clubs and places like that, but today we went to this guy’s party. This guy was gay as hell. The phrase “flaming homo” doesn’t do him justice. This guy’s a bonfire. But everyone knows that hot girls congregate around gay guys, so we thought this party would be loaded with booty. Big mistake... the girls here were so ugly, nerdy and overall unattractive, Screech Powers would turn them down. And of course Brad and I, in our tight short-sleeve shirts had all of them looking at us. Brad and I decided to split up, and then... then I saw her. She was beautiful. She had the body, the face, everything. I approached her and started doing my thing. Pretty soon her eyes beginning to glaze over. I smiled. In just a few more minutes

“Hey, bro, can I talk to you a second?” Brad came back from his own survey of the party. He was alone.

I looked at him and nodded toward the girl who was looking at me dreamily.

“This will only take a second,” he said

I told the girl I’d be right back and followed Brad into an empty room.

“What’s up, I asked?”

“Dude, there’s nothing here! Your girl’s the only here worth even thinking about! Let’s split!”

“Yeah, dude,” I replied, but did you see her? She’s hot as hell, I’m not leaving!”

“Alright, bro, but then I’ll go for her too”

“Dude, did you see how deep I have her? You can’t break my charm!”

“Ryan,” he said, putting his hand on my shoulder, “you’ve known me since we started high school. You’ve watched me seduce dozens of girls. You’ve seen how they swoon over me. You know I’ve got the touch”.

As if to demonstrate the point, he started sliding the thumb of his hand on my shoulder up and down my shoulder and neck

“And I’ve got the voice. You know how I can talk so smooth, people just can’t help liking me.” It was true. As Brad lowered his voice, it attained a smooth silky quality that could make anyone lower their guard in spite of themselves.

“And I got my eyes. Check out how deep green they are. Looking into my eyes can make anyone trust me. Make anyone relax”. It was true too. His eyes conveyed such an inviting, honest sincerity that you knew it was totally ok to trust Brad. Or just found yourself letting your guard down.

Wait, why were we standing alone in this room with Brad massaging my shoulder, talking in his smooth voice, and looking into my eyes?

“Oh, and of course, I have the body. Have you noticed how it makes even straight guys just stop and stare?” I had. Brad and I worked out together sometimes, but why were we... Wait, was he doing the charm on me? No way. Brad wouldn’t. I could totally trust Brad. His touch was so gentle, his voice was so calm and soothing, his eyes were so sincere, I could just follow wherever he wanted me to... holy shit, he was doing the charm on me! I had to take a step back, to get away, but...

“Yeah, dude... even a straight guy like you can’t turn away from this bod. Check out the abs”. He unbuttoned the lower buttons of his shirt as he spoke, and then used his other hand to hold the bottom of his shirt open. The eight pack that glared at me was amazing. People say “washboard abs”. Brad’s looked more like cobblestone, thick firm protrusions of muscle in perfect arrangement. Don’t think about his body, don’t think about his body, I commanded myself.

“Wanna touch?” Without waiting for an answer, the hand that was on my shoulder gently slid down my arm, as if caressing it and took my hand. Brad’s palm felt warm and strong and inviting. He took the palm of my hand and guided it onto his abs. He flexed and twitched his abs slightly as he guided my hand along his stomach. My hand seemed to take a life of its own as it began holding and caressing each muscle in turn, savoring its bulk and texture.

“And that’s just the abs.” Brad let go of his shirt, letting it fall over my hand still unable to let go of his abs. Fight it, I thought to myself, desperately willing myself to summon up the energy to withstand what I knew would come next.

He unbuttoned the remaining buttons on his shirt, and almost casually pulled it off, letting it waft to the floor. All at once my eyes were hit with a breathtaking display of Brad’s strength and power. His thick round shoulders towered over two wide enormous pecs with two thick powerful veiny arms at the sides. Worn down by trying to resist Brad’s seduction, I wanted nothing more than to just relax completely, to rest my heavy, tired head in the canyon between those iron masses. I kept fighting my drowsiness even as I felt my head move toward him.

Dazed and dizzy, I had to force myself to brace for what would follow. We had done the charm dozens of times on dozens of girls. Some variations were permissible in how we’d get them gushing and entranced over our faces and bodies, but the next step was unchanging and the most powerful. Just as the girls got hot and breathless over us, craving nothing in the world more than our love, we’d tell them we loved them. Somehow it completely bulldozed the last of their resistance, making them wide open to anything we’d want to try. Would it work if Brad did it to me? How would it feel?

He gently put his hand under my chin and guided my face up, tearing my eyes away from his awestriking torso and locking them upon his green eyes. He put his hands on the sides of my head, gently caressing it with his thumbs, his motions fogging my thoughts and making it so hard to concentrate on resisting him. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see his powerful slightly flexed biceps—gentle as his arms felt, I knew they were too strong to let me turn away from his mesmerizing gaze. But his eyes were so inviting, so gentle, so sincere I quickly felt like I just wanted to look into them forever.

“Ryan,” he said. He took a step closer, invading my personal space. His thundering torso was only inches away from mine, sending a blast of its heat through though my thin shirt and into every pore of my skin. I could feel the power of his presence and the weakness of mine in comparison. His arms were bent at more of an angle now, making his biceps protrude even further and look even more enormous and powerful.

“Ryan, I love you”. His words rang out like a gong through my foggy head. I felt my heart and my cock jump as I heard these words. He loved me. The guy with the most beautiful eyes in the world, the most beautiful voice in the world, the most beautiful face in the world, and the muscles that could overpower anyone... he loved me. I saw love in his eyes and felt it overtake me.

“I love you, Ryan.” Another burst of warmth pulsed through my body. It felt so amazing to hear him say my name with such tenderness and passion. It sounded so beautiful from his lips, like it was the most beautiful word in the world to him.

With one hand, he reached around me and under my shirt and started massaging the small of my back. “I love you, Ryan,” the hunk said again as his fingers started sending electric bursts of desire through my groin.

“Do you love me, Ryan?". I nodded feverishly.

“Do you want my love?” I nodded feverishly again. I needed him. I longed for him. I felt empty without him. He made an ever so slight kissing motion with his lips as if blowing me a kiss. I almost felt it arrive on my lips, licking them hungrily.

“Undo your belt and unbutton your jeans,” he whispered. Through the mirk in my head, I didn’t notice myself complying, my focus never leaving his soft, loving green eyes.

His two hands met at at the small of my back, entrapping my body between his thick inescapable arms against his hard ripped torso. And then... one of his hands started traveling downward, his fingers ever so gently sliding down barely touching my buttcrack, his hands pushing my jeans down and sending bursts of heat through me. I felt my glutes spasm as they tried to invite his firm, strong fingers inside. But after a few torturous seconds of arousing my rear, his hands moved around my waist to ensnare the front.

He flicked his thumbs over what was by now a throbbing raging hardon, sending another blow of desire through my body and eliciting a breathy “mmmmmmmmmpphhhhh” from my lips. He tickled my shaft with his fingers, ever so lightly running them up and down.

“You like that?” My heart was racing, I was short of breath, my head hardly had the energy to nod.

“You can’t resist how my fingers are hypnotizing your cock, can you?” No. I couldn’t find the energy to speak or shake my head.

“Your cock is falling in love with me like the rest of you has,” he continued.

“My love is making you cum,” he said, and with that, he blew me another kiss and another surge of desire pierced my ravaged body.

“You can’t stop yourself. You can’t control yourself. Just give in,” he said. “Give in to your love for me. Give in to my power over you.” He tightened his pecs as if to prove the point. I felt my cock oozing precum over his fingers as they continued their onslaught onto what was left of my cock’s resistance.

“Give in, and cum. Cum. Cum. Cum.” His one hand made long, powerful strokes down my shaft while the other was hypnotizing my balls into releasing their load. My cock was spasming furiously in his hand.

“Cum. Cum. Cum.” I was so close. So close. Had to fight.

“I love you, Ryan,” Even if I could resist his ministration, when that voice spoke of love and said my name, I was completely under its spell. With a furious last twitch, my balls abdicated. Burst after burst of boiling jizz exploded out of my searing shaft.

Brad kept massaging patiently until the last drop of my cum trickled out.

“Very good,” he said. He thoroughly wiped the cum off his hands against my shirt and bent down to pick up his own shirt off the floor. I watched his wide powerful back spread as he reached down for it.

As he put it on, I finally found the energy to speak.

“Where are you going,” I pleaded? I wanted to be with him. To have him hold me. To lay down my head on his chest and fall asleep in his powerful arms.

“The girl in the other room, remember? You blew your load so you can’t do the charm on her anymore. She’s mine now, bitch.”

I started following him out, my eyes on the verge of tearing up.

“Whoa, were are you going, buddy?” He nodded toward my shirt, which he had so thoroughly stained with my cum.

“Better go wash that out.”

* * *