The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop V: Happiness Is A Handsome Hypnotized Hunk

Chapter 12 Hat Trick.

The next week at work was typical, expect for my having to explain why I was using crutches. A few people looked at me a bit strangely when I said it happened while I was learning how to ride a horse. The soreness in my butt had gone by Monday, fortunately, so I wasn’t walking around strangely. The next weekend I came back to the riding ranch for my next riding lesson on Rusty. My ankle was back to normal and I was able to wear cowboy boots. It was a relief to be able to return the crutches to Doc. Andy was busy giving lessons in the morning, so I had plenty of time to take care of the ‘little favour’ that Mister Carson had asked me to do for him. (Have you ever noticed that the more the favour is described as insignificant, the more complicated it turns out to be?) I didn’t think it was going to be a problem, but I wasn’t really looking forward to it. I didn’t know if the cowboy I was going to talk with was handsome or butt ugly, not that it really mattered. Mind you, if he was handsome, it would be an unexpected bonus.

“So where is the cowboy that I’m supposed to talk with, Cody?” I asked as I walked along the dirt road towards the bunkhouses that were located well behind the riding barns. Mister Carson had not yet mentioned the cowboys’ name, which I thought was rather odd. When I had talked with Mister Carson earlier in the office he had elaborated somewhat on the anger problems that the ranch hand was having but nothing beyond that. Cody had been in the office with Mister Carson and me, but Cody had not said anything.

“He’s probably in the bunkhouse. Mister Carson told him to meet us there,” Cody answered as he walked next to me. “Are you sure you’re up to this?”

“You heard what Lee, Mister Carson to you, said. He asked me to see if I can help this rough and tumble cowboy to mend his ways around the other ranch hands,” I answered. It was odd that Cody had not mentioned the cowboy’s name either. It was nearly 10:00 AM, but the morning was still cool. I found the walk with Cody to be enjoyable. It would have been a heck of a lot more fun if he was walking in front of me, and he was wearing those tight jeans he always wore. Here at the ranch though, where he worked, he dressed for comfort and practical reasons, not to show off his assets. I switched my train of thought off of that unproductive track and back to the matter at hand.

“I don’t think you know what you are getting yourself into. This guy is not the most reasonable man, even when he’s in a good mood. Today, he’s as mean as a junk yard dog,” Cody said, looking at me as if I had lost my mind.

“Is there anything else I should know about this guy, like his name perhaps?” I asked Cody as we walked on down the dirt path.

“Mister Carson said that I’m not supposed to tell you,” Cody said stubbornly.

“Why the heck not? Why all the secrecy?” I asked puzzled.

“He just told me not to tell you. I don’t know why, exactly,” Cody answered with a shrug of his shoulders. I wasn’t going to get any more information from Cody, so I decided to drop the matter.

I looked at Cody as he walked next to me. He didn’t seem nervous, or uncomfortable. He looked very sexy, even in his work clothes, but now was not the time for that. Cody was at work, and I had a job to do.

We went to the bunkhouse farthest from the barns. Cody led the way into the bunkhouse, which oddly enough had all the curtains drawn on the closed windows. We had privacy, even though the room was a bit stuffy. I forgot such minor things as the discomfort of a stuffy room when Cody led me to a specific bed in the bunkhouse.

A cowboy was sitting on the bed. He stood up as we approached him, and looked about the room to see if anyone else was present. He was a tall good looking cowboy, with a slim build. His light blue jeans fit him very well. (Yes, dear reader, the first thing I look at is how well the jeans or pants fit on a man. I’m a butt man, what can I say?) A plain light green cowboy shirt was tucked into the jeans. Around his waist was a light brown leather western belt, with a big shiny cowboy belt buckle fasten on the front. The cowboy belt buckle was an unadorned plain silver oval. A quick glance down showed that the cowboy was wearing a pair of light brown cowboy boots, covered in dust. This was a working cowboy, not a fashion model.

I lifted my eyes and studied the face before me that appeared beneath the off white well worn straw cowboy hat that was sitting on top of this handsome head. When the cowboy had looked about the room earlier, I had noticed his red hair was cut very short, at least at the back and sides. A pair of deep green eyes looked back at me, as I studied the cowboy. He appeared to be a young man whose clean shaven face was just starting to mature, which suggested he was in his late twenties. He had a strong jaw, which framed his overall good looks. His nose and mouth were in proper proportion to the rest of his handsome face. I would have dated him in a minute, if he was gay, and if I was not already involved and committed with Andy. I suspected that when this man smiled, women (and probably any gay man in the vicinity) melted.

“This is Wyatt, Mister Walton. He’s the cowboy that Mister Carson was telling you about,” Cody said by way of introduction.

“Pleased to meet you, Wyatt,” I said to him while holding out my right hand.

Wyatt looked at me, and then down at the hand I offered. “Let’s just get this over with, greenhorn,” he snapped back at me. “I’ve got work to do.”

“Mister Carson has given you the rest of the morning off, so that you’d be able to spend time talking to Mister Walton. Mister Carson does not want to see your face outside this bunkhouse until after 1 P.M. Is that clear?” Cody barked at Wyatt. I was mildly surprised at the harsh tone Cody used. I wisely kept my mouth shut.

“It’s clear,” Wyatt snapped back at Cody.

“I’ll leave the two of you alone then,” Cody said to us. Cody turned about and walked out of the room without a further word. I turned and looked at Cody’s retreating back, wondering what the heck I had gotten myself into this time. I seemed to have a knack for getting into troublesome situations. Oddly enough my mental danger alarms were not going off. If Wyatt was going to be a threat to me, it wasn’t going to be in the form of a mental attack. I turned my attention back to Wyatt as Cody closed the door firmly behind him as he left.

“Well?” Wyatt snapped at me after a few seconds of silence. .

“Well what?” I asked him, slightly confused at the open hostility he was showing towards me.

“Well, are you going to get started or are we just gonna stand here and stare at each other all morning?” Wyatt asked his voice started to become heated.

“Whether or not you like me, or you like what Mister Carson is forcing you to do with me, is beside the point,” I answered keeping my voice calm. “Mister Carson asked me to offer my help to you, and that is exactly what I intend to do. I must admit I am surprised at you, though. The least you could do is offer me the common courtesy of shaking my hand when I offered it to you.” I looked at him sternly.

He looked back at me, as if he was not sure I was for real. He sighed and held out his hand to me. “Fine. Let’s shake hands, then,” he said.

“Pleased to meet you, Wyatt. My name is Paul, by the way,” I said as I took a firm grip on his hand, and shook it firmly. As soon as I had a firm grip on his hand, I launched a mental probe into his mind, and searched for some type of mental contact. As I had hoped, it took very little effort on my part to make silent mental contact with his mind. I blinked a few times as I did a full scan of his mind. I had only few seconds to get as much information as possible. I could spare only part of my attention on what he was saying.

“Yeah, right,” Wyatt grunted at me as he shook my hand. He wasn’t giving an inch, but what he didn’t know is that I had already wormed my way past his mental defences. In only a few heartbeats I knew that his tough guy, aggressive stance was an blind he put up to hide how he really felt and what he really thought about himself. There was something beyond that point, some deep secret he was hiding, but I didn’t have time right now to do a deep scan of his mind. Time permitting, a deep scan of his mind would have been rude in the extreme, not to mention invasive. Yes, there are times when I will probe a person’s mind without their permission, but now was not the time to think about that. I now knew that I would be able to help Wyatt curb his aggression. The trick would be to bring all this out in normal conversation, and hypnosis, without making it look like I had special powers and could read his mind. (Yes, dear reader, that is exactly what was happening, but I couldn’t let him know that, nor even leave the most remote clue of that fact. The conventions of the Council of Coins were clear in my mind, and I had to abide by them, even if they seemed to get in the way a lot.) Quickly I inserted a few mental commands into Wyatt’s open mind. ‘When I mention the subject of hypnosis, you will find the idea to be interesting. When I explain to you how hypnosis works you will feel that you want to try it with me. When I start to hypnotize you the suggestions will take effect easily and effortlessly. You will enjoy being hypnotized by me. You will enjoy greatly everything that happens to you once you are hypnotized.’ That should cover all the bases and let me have some fun with Wyatt, if there was time. Now I had to begin.

“How about we sit down to talk, Wyatt?” I said amiably as I looked around the room for a chair, and letting go of Wyatt’s hand.

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ll sit on the bed and you can sit on the chair,” Wyatt agreed reluctantly.

The man could teach stubbornness to a mule. I sighed silently to myself as I walked over and got a chair from across the room. I placed the chair a couple of feet away from Wyatt, as he was sitting on the right side of the bed. A few nasty thoughts popped into my head, that had to do with the bed, Wyatt, and some ropes lying about the room that I’d noticed when I went to get the chair. I pushed those thoughts aside, for later. I had other more important, if less erotic, things to deal with.

“Did Mister Carson mention any details regarding what he wants us to take about?” I inquired hoping to get a conversation started.

“Nope. He just said I had to talk to you for a couple of hours, otherwise he’d let me go,” Wyatt said with a sneer.

Great! Just great! I thought to myself. No wonder Wyatt’s so reluctant to work with me. He sees me as some kind of threat to his job.

“Whatever we decide to talk about, stays between us, Wyatt. It does not go beyond this room. I do not report anything that happens in this room to Mister Carson,” I said. “Of course you have no proof that I’m telling you the truth. You don’t have to trust me, but I am asking you to trust me. The only thing I was told is that you tend to get angry a lot. Mister Carson thought I might be able to teach you some ways you can better control your anger, instead of letting it control you.”

“Yeah, right. You have some type of magic wand you’re gonna wave in front of me, and poof I’m cured?” Get real!’ Wyatt sneered at me.

“You’d be surprised what can be accomplished with hypnosis and a willing subject,” I replied.

“Hypnosis? That horse hockey? Man, you are one crazy fella. I ain’t going fer none of that stuff. No way you’re gonna make me cluck like a chicken,” Wyatt declared firmly.

‘What was it about cowboys and hypnosis, where they always think you’re going to make them cluck like a chicken?’ I wondered to myself. “Hypnosis doesn’t work that way, Wyatt. I can do nothing without your cooperation. If you don’t want to be hypnotized you won’t be. The best analogy I can offer you is this. Two people are in a car, the driver and the navigator. The driver wants to go from point A to point B. The navigator reads the map and tells the driver when to turn. The driver decides whether or not to follow the navigator’s instructions. There has to be trust between the driver and the navigator so that they can both get from point A to point B. Think of the driver as the subject and the navigator as the hypnotist and that is how hypnosis works. The subject is always in control. The subject always has the option to say ‘no’ to any suggestion that the hypnotist gives him. If the subject is told to do something that goes against his basic morals or ethics, the subject will reject the suggestion. Really, that’s all there is to it. Any questions?” I was certain that my little speech would trigger the mental commands that I’d recently implanted in Wyatt’s mind. Wyatt’s mind had felt open and malleable to my powers when I’d touched it earlier. He was definitely not ‘gifted’.

“Yeah, I got one. No, make that two,” Wyatt said the sneer still on his face.

“Shoot,” I said with a slight smile.

“If what you say is true, why do people who go to one of them hypnosis shows act like idiots?” Wyatt asked.

That was a good sign. At least he was willing to talk about hypnosis. “A stage show hypnotist is looking for a specific type of subject, one who responds well to physical suggestion. As well, the people up on stage are told by the hypnotist that they won’t remember what they do, and that they are going to feel great. This tends to help people to overcome their inhibitions and thus they think nothing of doing what they would normally consider to be crazy things,” I answered. Of course I was talking about ordinary hypnosis, and not the super hypnosis that Wyatt was about to embark upon. “What was your other question?”

“If I’m in control as you say, and I just don’t want to go under, why should we even bother wasting our time on this?” Wyatt asked, his voice just a tiny bit less hostile. He knew that he was in control of the situation, and thus he didn’t have to be so defensive as he had been earlier.

“Because at the very least you will learn a way to relax yourself and calm yourself, when you feel pressured or angry,” I told him. “I won’t push anything on you that you don’t want. I can’t do that, since you’re in control here. I’m just the guide. You can take or leave my suggestions as you see fit.” There that should satisfy him.

“Hmmm....I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to try and learn how to relax when I’m tense,” Wyatt said after a few moments thought. A spark of anger flashed in his eyes as he continued speaking. “You try anything funny with me, and I’ll knock you clear into next week!”

“Understood, Wyatt,” I said calmly. ‘Now to begin, please place your feet flat on the floor and rest your hands in your lap palms up. Sit up straight and make sure that you are comfortable sitting on the bed. Keep your eyes open and when you are set and ready to begin, let me know.”

Wyatt shifted his body around until he had positioned himself as I had asked. He looked up at me silently for a few seconds, and blinked his eyes at me before he spoke. “Okay, I’m ready...bu....” Wyatt started to say, but his words were suddenly cut off as his eyes snapped shut, and his head felt forward. A half a second later his body crumpled and he toppled over on to his left side, as he collapsed onto the bed. Wyatt looked like he had just dropped into hypnosis, somewhat faster than I had expected. (Boy, was that an understatement!) He could be faking it though, considering his overall attitude, such a trick is what I would have expected from Wyatt, because he’d want to prove that he couldn’t be hypnotized by me. There was one way to be sure. Carefully, I reach over and placed my right hand on Wyatt’s left hand which had fallen down and was resting on the bed in front of Wyatt’s body. I exerted my mental powers and scanned Wyatt’s mind. I was delighted to discover that Wyatt was both very deeply hypnotized, and also happy to be in that state. He loved the idea of just letting go, being controlled and being told what to do. He was a closet submissive, which shouldn’t have surprised me either, considering the effort he had put out to dominate our conversation. I smiled to myself and thought ‘sometimes it is just that easy’.

I looked down at Wyatt’s limp body, and I felt a stirring in my jeans, if you know what I mean. He was a damn sexy man in those snug, light blue jeans. My fingers ached to reach out and explore the front of his jeans and wander down to the crotch area. I wanted to explore the back of Wyatt’s snug, light blue jeans too. It was so very tempting. I sighed once or twice, and then put a tight leash on my erotic impulses. I couldn’t leave Wyatt like this, and I couldn’t wake him back up either, at least not right now. If Wyatt knew that he’d dropped like a rock into hypnosis, it would most likely frighten him so much that I’d never be able to talk him into another session. I’d have to do some memory manipulation, and then continue on with a normal induction, so that Wyatt’s surrender to my control would seem more natural and acceptable to him. It took me about a minute of careful thought to plan out what I would have to do with Wyatt before I woke him back up.

I projected my thoughts into Wyatt’s mind. Working at the speed of thought, it took me only a few heartbeats to adjust Wyatt’s memory so that when he woke up, he would remember only that I had just asked him to sit up straight on the bed and tell me when he was ready to begin. I instructed him to sit up and position himself exactly had he was just before his eyes started to close. Wyatt immediately raised his body up on the bed and positioned himself exactly has he had been before. Following my mental commands, he kept his eyes closed. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked about for a second. He spotted his cowboy hat lying on the bed next to him, on his right. He reached over and put the cowboy hat back on his head, exactly as it has been before he collapsed, then he closed his eyes, again. I was pleased that he had remembered that significant detail, as it had slipped my mind. I blame Wyatt’s good looks for my oversight. I made sure to keep my right hand on Wyatt’s left hand so that I could monitor his mind and send him additional commands. I told him that no time had passed and that his eyes had closed just for an instant longer than normal because he had thought he had something in his eyes Finally I told him that he would awaken and open his eyes two seconds after he felt my hand no longer touching his hand, and upon opening his eyes that my hand touching his had never happened.

I lifted my right hand from Wyatt’s left hand, and hastily returned my right hand to my lap. Wyatt’s eyes popped open. He blinked once or twice.

“Okay, I’m ready, but no funny business,” Wyatt reminded me, as if the past few minutes had never happened. Indeed, for him they had not. He looked at me sternly, as if he suspected I was up to something. It took all my self control for me not to roll my eyes at him in mirth. This sexy cowboy had no idea that he’d just fallen into hypnosis very easily and quickly. He was a natural hypnosis subject. He would have been an excellent stage show hypnosis subject. That would have to remain my little secret. (Okay, our little secret, dear reader. Promise me you won’t tell Wyatt about this.)

The man wasn’t very trusting. If it were not for my super hypnosis abilities, hypnotizing Wyatt might have been darn near impossible because Wyatt would have fought hard with every suggestion given to him. The mental commands I gave Wyatt earlier, allowed his natural abilities as a good hypnosis subject to be unleashed, as it were. I continued with the induction, now that all the roadblocks were out of the way. “The key to learning how to relax your body and to calm your mind, when you are feeling stressed, Wyatt, is to become aware of your breathing. You need to focus your eyes on something, such as a point on the far distance wall, so that you can start to concentrate your attention on your breathing. It’s not difficult. Just pick something, anything, to look at. You can look at one of your boots if you like. Anything will do, as long as you can keep your attention focussed on it. When you’re set with that, just nod you head once or say ‘okay’ or ‘yes’ or whatever word feels natural to you.”

“Yeah, okay, I got something to look at,” Wyatt said. He was looking over my right shoulder at something on the distant wall. I‘d find out what it was later, when he was returned to his deeply hypnotized state.

He was continuing to be stubborn and resisting my suggestions as much as he could, while technically cooperating with me. I had a pretty good idea what was behind this action on his part. By technically cooperating with me, he could truthfully tell Mister Carson later on, that he had tried hypnosis with me, but it hadn’t worked. On some other hypnotist this ploy would have worked, but thanks to the commands I’d planted into his mind, he was starting down a one way street without any exits.

“Good, very good,” I told him. “Breathing is an automatic function of the body. We do it without thinking about it, most of the time. So most people give no thought or attention to the simple mechanics of breathing. Of taking in a deep breath, holding it for a moment of time, and then letting it out in a long slow deep sigh. I’d like you to take a couple of long slow deep breaths now and focus all your attention on feeling the air fill your lungs, on feeling your chest expand, and feeling your belly bulge out as you fill your lungs completely. Don’t think about hypnosis or anything else. Think only about what is involved in breathing. There is nothing else that is important to you, right now. Just listen to what I am saying to you. Let the meaning of my words flow into your mind. All that you have to do is think about breathing, the simple process of breathing.”

“Okay,” Wyatt said as he nodded his head a few seconds after I finished speaking. He kept looking over my shoulder at whatever it was that he had decided to focus on. His attention was firmly focussed on the far wall. He seemed to be determined to ignore me as much as possible. He didn’t know it but, he was playing right into my hands. I wanted him to ignore me completely, except for my voice. The more he concentrated on something, anything other than me, the more he was opening his mind to being hypnotized, because he was listening to, accepting, and carrying out my suggestions. Once I got him used to doing as he was told, the easier it was going to become. Of course the super hypnotic compulsion he had been given earlier, to follow my instructions was a big help.

I was pleased that he was following my instructions, even though his heart wasn’t in it. The resigned expression he wore on his face was proof that he was holding back his efforts. At least the sneer on his lips was gone. I had found that expression annoying which no doubt was why Wyatt had chosen to use it. He was doing everything he could to sabotage my efforts. Little did he realize that he was already being controlled by me. Being subtle was the key when working with Wyatt. Well, that, and dollop of deception. Maybe it was a smidgen unethical on my part, my not telling him that I was using my super hypnosis powers on him. I had done that in the past, many times. I could not have discussed it with Wyatt beforehand. How would I have explained something like that to Wyatt, or any one of my other subjects? What good would it have done anyway? Come to think of it, the rules laid down by the Council of Coins forbid me to discuss my abilities with anyone who was not gifted, unless I removed all such knowledge afterwards. Therefore, there was no point in mentioning it in the first place. I realized this whole argument was a moot point. I sighed softly to myself and decided to get back to the business at hand.

“Good, Wyatt,” I encouraged him. “Just listen to me as I talk, and continue to focus on your breathing. Soon and very soon indeed, you’ll discover to your delight, that focussing on your breathing, is actually a pleasant experience. Most people are surprised that focussing on such a simple thing as their breathing, can cause their mind to become clear and calm. When you feel that happen just nod your head, or say eyes, or whatever is easiest for you.” I paused for a few seconds to see if Wyatt would respond. “Feel free to respond, even if I am still talking.”

Wyatt didn’t respond, so I continued. “Breathing, as I said, is a natural and normal function of the human body.”

“Yes,” Wyatt said softly, almost as if he didn’t want me to hear him. I wasn’t sure if he was agreeing with the statement I had just made, or with my earlier comments about Wyatt’s mind becoming clear and calm. It didn’t really matter in the long run. He was going down, even if he didn’t realize it.

“So go with the flow, Wyatt, and you’ll discover that the process of breathing is in itself, relaxing and soothing. When you focus your mind and your attention on something as simple as your breathing, you are able to do amazing things, which will both surprise and please you. When you feel your mind becoming calm and clear, just let me know by saying ‘yes’ or nodding your head the instant that you feel it happen.” Wyatt nodded his head a couple of times as soon as I finished speaking those words. The man was flip flopping between saying yes, or nodding his head. He was still trying to fight my suggestions as he heard them. I found it amusing that he was both accepting the suggestions and trying to fight them at the same time. Wyatt was a refreshing challenge. Having him just drop into hypnosis quickly as he had done earlier, wasn’t nearly as satisfying to me as trying to reel in this cowboy and land him. Even if I knew the outcome was inevitable, it was still a thrill for me to wrestle this cowboy to the ground and hog tie him into hypnosis. (Okay, so my metaphors are getting a bit strange. It’s a risk you take, dear reader, when you read these stories of mine.)

“And as your focus becomes stronger, your mind becomes both clearer, and calmer, and when you mind becomes both clearer and calmer, your focus becomes even stronger,” I told him as I continued the induction. Wyatt nodded his head a couple of times as I spoke. “All the other thoughts in your mind seem to fade away in to the background of your mind, as your attention focuses only on my words and their meaning. Soon it becomes easier and easier to do that, to just go along with the smooth steady stream and follow the flow of my thoughts and words as they enter your mind and help you to go deeper and deeper into relaxation and peace and quiet. You’re heading down into a deep and special place in your mind where you can let go completely, where you can be safe and secure and let go as much as you want.”

“Yes, deeper,” Wyatt said a few seconds later, and he nodded his head a couple of times. His eyes were still open and focussed on that distant stop on the far wall. He blinked a few times as he continued to stare at the far wall.

‘Excellent,’ I thought to myself. “You’re doing just fine, Wyatt. It feels good to go deeper doesn’t it?” I asked him.

“Yes, deeper,” Wyatt responded almost immediately. He nodded his head once, and kept his attention centred on the fall wall.

“Deeper and deeper with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take, Wyatt,” I encouraged him. “Deeper into relaxation. Deeper into peace and quiet. Deeper into hypnosis.”

“Yes,” Wyatt replied instantly. “Deeper into hypnosis?” He said with a quiver in his voice. He let out a sigh a few seconds later, and a smile briefly touched his lips. “Yes, deeper into hypnosis.” he said while nodding his head.

I smiled to myself. This cowboy was definitely lassoed. Time to pull him down to the ground and hog tie him. Well, not literally, as I didn’t know how to do that. “Deeper and deeper. Drifting down, and becoming more relaxed with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take. Just let your body become as relaxed as your mind is calm, Wyatt. You’ll find that soon and very soon indeed, you’ll become more relaxed and comfortable, the more you listen to my words. And that with each passing moment, it just becomes easier and easier, Wyatt.”

“Deeper. Easier. Yes,” Wyatt replied a few seconds later. He blinked his eyes several times as if he was having trouble focussing them or keeping them open.

(Now, dear reader, do NOT try this at home. It might seem simple enough, but remember. I’m a professional. Okay. I’m not a professional, but heed my words. If you don’t have super hypnosis powers like I do, and you try this with some cute cowboy, or any cute guy, you are likely to undergo a most unpleasant experience. In other words, you’ll have the crap beaten out of you. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Now, with that injunction firmly in mind, back to our story.)

“Eyelids fluttering as you become more and more relaxed. It seems the harder you try to keep your eyes open and focussed, the more effort it takes, as you feel yourself drifting down deeper into a state of profound relaxation. You body feels so relaxed right now. It’s as if your muscles have becomes loose rubber bands, and your body is sinking into the bed that you are sitting on,” I said reinforcing the physical reactions Wyatt was experiencing. “Loose and limp, your body just letting go, as your mind lets go of all the cares, concerns and troubles that you’ve been carrying around for the past few days.” Wyatt’s body was starting to slump forward as the suggestions of physical relaxation took hold. Oh, how I loved to see that happen. It brought a thrill to me, and yes, my cock started to stir in a most delightful manner.

“More relaxed and more comfortable with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take. You know that no matter how relaxed and comfortable you might feel, there is no way for you to slip slide or fall off of the bed you are sitting on. Each muscle is feeling more loose and relaxed than it did a few moments ago.” Wyatt’s eyes were blinking frequently now, and I could see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open.

“With each blink it becomes harder and harder for you to keep your eyes open, because your eyelids like, the rest of your body are so relaxed now. Soon and very soon indeed, you’ll find yourself keeping your eyes closed for just a second or two, when you blink. And each time you open your eyes, it just gets harder and harder to open them, You don’t care, though, because each time you close your eyes, you can feel yourself going deeper into hypnosis. Your body becoming more relaxed, and your mind emptying of everything except the desire, the need to go deeper. Soon you won’t be able to keep your eyes open any longer no matter how hard you try to open them. And when that happens, your eyes will remain closed, and your head will drop to your chest. A few seconds after that your upper body will drop forward, as you bend at the waist, until your head is resting comfortably dangling between your knees with your arms limply hanging down in front of you. You might even feel your fingertips brush the cool hard wood of the bunkhouse floor.”

“So deep,” Wyatt said as he responded to my words. He was blinking his eyes even more frequently as I spoke. I could see his head dipping slightly as he struggled to keep his eyes open. I smiled to myself as I enjoyed the losing battle that Wyatt was fighting. Seeing a subject slowly surrender to my hypnotic induction is one of great pleasures I derive from hypnotizing guys. The stronger the fight they put up, the more fun it is for me. (In most circumstances, that is true. It’s better that I not go into the details when a quick induction is desired.)

“That’s good. You’re doing fine. Just go with the flow. Just let it happen. You know you want to,” I encouraged him as I watched Wyatt struggle to keep his eyes open and his head raised up. His body was starting to lean forward. It wouldn’t be long now before he fell into hypnosis. My breathing quicken as the excitement started to course through me. I never ceased to be aroused by the sight of a guy slowly melting into hypnosis. Wyatt was going to be feeling very happy in a few more moments. I was already feeling that way.

“No, don’t want to,” Wyatt said a few seconds later, while shaking his head from side to side.

“What do you mean?” I asked him. I was surprised at his sudden resistance to continuing the hypnosis induction. He probably wasn’t aware of it, but he was already in a moderate state of hypnosis.

“I don’t want to be hypnotized. It’s bad. You’re bad. Not gonna do it,” Wyatt said slowly. He was still blinking his eyes and his head was starting to bob up and down as he resisted going into trance. He was also trying to shake his head back and forth, but he wasn’t having much success.

“You have nothing to fear about hypnosis. You can lie while hypnotized. If I ask you a question and you don’t want to answer it, you don’t have to. Remember, you are in control. I’m just the guide,” I said trying to reassure him.

“No. No hypnosis,” Wyatt said slowly. He sighed softly as his head continued to bob up and down.

I was tempted to count him out. Once I did that, I could look him in the eye and implant stronger mental commands to enforce the hypnosis induction. A better idea popped into my mind, just then.

“Fine. The choice is yours. If you want me to, I’ll count you out of the trance you are in now. Or, you can continue your journey down into a level so deep that you can just let go completely. The choice is, and has always been yours,” I told him.

“I’m already in a trance?” Wyatt asked slowly. It was clear that his thinking had slowed down a lot, as he let his mind relax. He was having a hard time understanding that he was already hypnotized.

“Indeed you are. Why else do you think you feel so good, so relaxed, so calm, so at peace?” I asked him.

“No. Can’t be. I don’t want to be hypnotized. I don’t want to go deeper,” Wyatt said as he continued to fight my suggestions. He sighed a few more times, and his head started to bob slower and slower. His eyes were staying closed longer each time he closed them. He was going under, while protesting the entire time.

“Then you have to make a choice,” I said. “Either go deeper now, or ask me to bring out of your current level of trance. But I have to tell you that I’m somewhat disappointed in you, Wyatt. I thought a cowboy’s word meant something.”

“What do you mean?” Wyatt said, the confusion plain on his face and in the tone of his voice.

“When we started this you said that you had agreed to try hypnosis with me. Now that you see it’s working, you’re going back on your word. I don’t know if you’re running scared, a lily livered coward or just a lying creep. Frankly, as a real life honest to goodness cowboy, I expected better of you,” I answered letting the scorn drip from my words. I continued to speak in a calm soothing voice. (Yes, dear reader, I was manipulating Wyatt, and playing on his male pride about being a cowboy. It was a little underhanded, but you have to admit it was fun.)

“I’m a real cowboy. I’m sure as hell more of a cowboy than you, greenhorn,” Wyatt snarled at me, speaking at a normal rate. I could see the effort that cost him though. His eyes closed for nearly thirty seconds before he wrenched them open again. When he did open them, his face wore a blank, vacant expression as if he didn’t have a thought in that handsome head of his, which was probably true.

“Then be a good little cowboy, and keep your word. Go deep into hypnosis, just like you said you would. Become my good little cowboy, and let go. Make a decision, damn it!” I yelled at him in my best Drill Sergeant’s voice. (Sometimes, dear reader, you have to push a stubborn subject into trance, even when deep down they want it.)

“What?” Wyatt said as his eyes suddenly grew wide in surprise. The surprise slowly melted into a blank empty look. Wyatt closed his eyes, slowly. A few seconds later his head dropped to his chest. A few seconds after that Wyatt fell forward, bending at the waist, just as he had been instructed. His arms dangled from his shoulders. I reached down and grabbed his right wrist. I move his right arm about. It was as limp as a rag doll’s arm.

“Good Wyatt,” I said to him as I patted him on the head, well actually I patted the hat that was on his head. “Now go even deeper for me, my good little cowboy.” I was tempted to call Wyatt ‘boy’, but I wasn’t sure he was ready to accept such a submissive title. I decided it was better to avoid that potential set of problems.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt said softly. I smiled to myself. The nature of our relationship had been established. I was the boss, and he was the good little cowboy. Now maybe I could help him with his anger problem, whatever it was. I paused for a moment, and listened, uncertain if I had heard something. I turn around and looked about the room for a few seconds. It looked just as it had when Cody and I had entered it, a while ago. Wyatt and I appeared to be alone in the bunkhouse. Still, I could have sworn I’d heard something that sounded like a soft moan of ecstasy. I listened for a few more moments and looked around more carefully. I didn’t see anything or hear anything out of the ordinary. I must have been imagining things. Perhaps the moan of ecstasy was in my head.

I stood up, walked over to Wyatt and stood next to him. Carefully I bent forward at the waist and peered over Wyatt’s limp form. I was trying to get a good look at his back and lower torso. I couldn’t see much, other than his tapered torso and his hips encased in those snug light blue jeans. I did notice that Wyatt had a light brown leather cowboy style wallet peeking out from the top of the right back pocket of his jeans. The wallet looked a bit thick. I smiled at my discovery. I now had something to look forward to. (Or have you forgotten, dear reader that I have an interest in men’s wallets as well as their butts?) I stood up, turned around and sat back down in the chair.

“Feels good to be hypnotized by me, doesn’t it, Wyatt?” I asked him, after I turned back around to face him.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt agreed.

“You like it don’t you, Wyatt?” I prompted him.

‘Oh yes, boss, I do. I really do,” Wyatt said a bit louder and with a bit more enthusiasm.

“You’re surprised at how good it does feel being hypnotized by me. You like it a lot, don’t’ you? In fact you love it, don’t you?” I encouraged him.

“Yes boss, I like it a lot,” Wyatt said. He lifted his head up opened his eyes and he looked at me. “I love it, boss.” He closed his eyes and let his head drop back down. He swayed slightly as his head came to rest.

“Since we’re alone here Wyatt, you don’t have to hold back. You can yell out to me how much you like being my hypnotized little cowboy, and when you do, you’ll go deeper and feel a wave of pleasure course through your body. You might even find it to be erotic,” I told him. I was pushing Wyatt to admit how much he really liked being hypnotized. Even without my super hypnosis commands, that much was true. Wyatt was mentally and physically enjoying himself, but he had that stubborn streak. I knew it was best to create an association of hypnosis with pleasure, so that whatever resistance Wyatt might be able to dreg up later, would be minimized.

Wyatt jerked his body up into a sitting position, and he opened his eyes wide. His mouth hung open in a silent ‘oh’ of surprise, as he stared at me. He blinked his eyes for a few seconds and then a big silly grin blossomed on his face. “I love being hypnotized by you, boss!” He yelled out. “I love being your hypnotized little cowboy, boss! Oh fuck! This hypnosis feels good, boss! Christ, I never thought being a hypnotized cowboy slave would feel so fucking good, boss!” Wyatt had gone a bit overboard, but I wasn’t about to correct him. If he wanted to go from being a good little hypnotized cowboy, to a good little hypnotized cowboy slave, who was I to stop him? After all, HE made that decision. (Yes, dear reader, I sort of pushed him that way, but it was only a tiny nudge. If you’d been in my place, you’d have nudged Wyatt in that general direction too. Don’t deny it. I know what goes on in that smutty little mind of yours, dear reader.) Wyatt looked up at me, after he finished speaking. He nodded his head a few times as he sat there with that big silly shit eating grin on his face. He was zonked to high heaven. He was so deep in hypnosis now, that he didn’t care what he was told to do. I’ve seen that expression often enough to be sure about it. But there was that stubborn streak of Wyatt’s. I reach out and touched Wyatt’s forehead. I did a shallow scan of his mind. It confirmed that Wyatt was totally under my control now, and loving every second of it. There wasn’t a trace of resistance anywhere in his mind. His natural submissive nature had fully surfaced. Wyatt was ready for some help, as well as some innocent fun.

“Sleep now,” I said to him. Wyatt closed his eyes, dropped his head to his chest and slumped forward to resume his earlier position. He was now in a very cooperative frame of mind. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. This was fun, damn it!

Then I heard it. A soft moan of ecstasy. I wasn’t imaging it. It was not coming from me. It was not coming from Wyatt. Someone else was in the room with us. Someone else, who was enjoying the show. I took a deep breath to calm myself. I’d deal with whomever it was in a few minutes, after I got Wyatt settled. I turned my attention back to Wyatt. Then I had an inspiration. I would give whomever it was a bit of a show.

“Why don’t’ you climb up on the bed and then get down on all fours for me, Wyatt,” I told him.

“Yes sir, boss! Right away!” Wyatt exclaimed as he jerked his head up and sat up straight. Wyatt blinked his eyes a couple of times as he got his bearings. He stood up and spun about so that he was facing the bed. He launched himself forward, scrambled onto the bed. It took him only a few seconds to climb up on the bed, on his hands and knees. From where I was sitting in my chair, I was privileged to witness the sight of Wyatt’s slim butt in those snug light blue jeans as he bent over and climbed upon the bed. Damn he had a sexy butt in those snug light blue jeans. It was a wonder that I wasn’t drooling all over myself. I knew that Wyatt and I were not alone, and that fact was never far from the front of my mind. I suspect that is part of what kept my erotic desires firmly in check. A few seconds later he was perched on all fours on the bed, his head near the pillow, waiting for my next instruction.

I heard another soft moan, which confirmed my earlier suspicion that Wyatt and I were not alone. “Good job, Wyatt,” I praised him. “Would you mind if I touched your body?”

“Thank you, boss. I don’t mind if you touch my body, boss. Hell, you can do anything you want with me I’m your good little hypnotized cowboy slave, boss,” Wyatt answered with a grin.

He was indeed, but I couldn’t take him up on his generous offer, not with some unknown person watching. I walked over to Wyatt. I plucked his cowboy hat off of his head and placed it on the night stand next to the bed. I placed my right hand on the top of his head and started to press downward gently. “Lower your head down on to the pillow and turn your head to the right so you can see me, and breathe easily. Leave your butt up in the air where it is, Wyatt,” I said to him.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt said as he started to lower his head toward the pillow. As he turned his head to the right, so that he was facing me, I lifted my right hand from the top of his head. It wasn’t necessary for me to push down on his head anymore. A few moments later, Wyatt was resting his head on the pillow as I had ordered him. His butt was sticking up in the air, and his jeans were a bit tighter along his buttocks. This was exactly what I wanted. (As if you didn’t know that was going to happen, dear reader. Why else would I have Wyatt assume such a position?)

“Feels good being such a submissive position, doesn’t it Wyatt?” I said to him as I moved to stand next to that sexy butt of his.

“Yes, boss. I...I don’t know why it does, but it sure does,” Wyatt said happily. The shit eating grin was back on his face.

I bent over so that I had a clear view of Wyatt’s buttocks and the seat of his jeans. I reached out with my right hand and started to trace the seam of his jeans from just below the horizontal belt line, down his butt, in between his buttocks and up the front of his jeans as far as I could reach. “And that feels even better, Wyatt,” I told him.

“Yessssss....” Wyatt hissed softly. Another moan, somewhat louder than before came from behind me. I smiled to myself as I realized the audience was paying very close attention to the show. I also heard what sounded like a muffled laugh at the same time. So there were at least two people in the audience, one of whom was most likely gay. Only a gay man would have been excited by what I was doing with Wyatt’s butt.

“Do you like having a powerful man control you? Do you like having that powerful man play with your body and turn you on even more?” I asked Wyatt, as I paused in my stroking of buttock seam of his jeans. I knew what the answer would be. I wanted to Wyatt to admit it to me, though. It was another way of establishing my dominance over him.

“I....I..don’t.....know....”Wyatt answered hesitantly. I quickly began to stroke the seam of his jeans again, but this time I pressed in slightly with the tips of my fingers. “GOD YES I LOVE IT!” Wyatt cried out a few seconds later. “I don’t know why, and I don’t’ give a fuck. JESUS ALMIGHTY, DON’T STOP!” Wyatt yelled out. I spent a few more minutes following that seam of Wyatt’s jeans. I pressed in a bit, every now and then. Wyatt responded with guttural moans. He did say anything though. His body shivered with the erotic pleasure that he was feeling.

“That’s enough for now, Wyatt,” I told him as I stopped my stroking of the seam of Wyatt’s jeans, and let my hand rest by my side. I walked over to the chair and sat down in it.

“Boss? More, please?” Wyatt called out as he opened his eyes and looked at me. Apparently, he had closed his eyes when I had been lightly fondling his butt.

“We have other things to deal with, Wyatt,” I told him firmly. “Now be a good little cowboy and lie down on the bed, on your back.”

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt said with a crestfallen look on his face. I knew he wanted the butt stroking to continue. I had work to do before I could have any more fun with him. Wyatt lowered his body down so that he was lying face down on the bed. Slowly he rolled to his left so that he was lying on his back. It took him a few seconds to reposition his body so that he was lying comfortably in the middle of the bed.

“That’s my good little cowboy,” I told him with a grin. He smiled back at me. “Now close your eyes, and go down deep into hypnosis for me. Just relax and go deeper for me.”

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt said dreamily as his eyes slowly closed. He took a deep breath and let it out in a soft sigh.

I looked at Wyatt for a minute or so before I decided that it was time to get to work. (Okay, so I was drinking in the sweet sight of a hypnotized hunky cowboy lying on a bed in front of me. Yes, I drooled a bit. Sue me. I wasn’t going to DO anything with him, but there was no harm in fantasizing about it for a few minutes.) I was about to say something when I felt a creepy feeling on my forehead. Danger. I knew without a doubt now that Wyatt and I were not alone, despite Mister Carson’s assurances of privacy. I sighed to myself again. Why was I not surprised? I closed my eyes and let my mental powers do a passive scan the room, looking for any hint of a gifted person, or evidence of gifted powers being used. I didn’t detect any compulsion fields, or ward off fields. Nor did there seem to be any evidence of mental shields, mental probes, or mental scanners. It was odd. After about a minute, which is a very long time in terms of mental combat, I detected two blips on my mental radar. As I expected they were located some distance behind me on the far wall of the bunkhouse. The blips were ghost like, there and yet not there. If the persons were gifted, then they would show up as sharp blips. If they were not gifted, and still presented a danger to me, they would show up as fuzzy blips. These blips were neither, they registered, but I could not get an exact fix on them. Something strange was going on The blips were not moving.

I gathered my mental powers and got ready to raise my shields. I leaned over Wyatt and spoke softly to him, to be sure that whomever these other people were they would not hear me. “Wyatt, lie there and relax completely. In your mind let your favourite fantasy play out, whatever that fantasy is. Do not speak or move, though. Stay where you are. Until I speak your name again, you will hear nothing that happens in this room. Understood?”

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt answered. A small smile appeared on his lips. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly in a long slow deep sigh. I touched his hand and gently touched his mind, like a feather brushing across his skin. His fantasy had started playing. Well, I wouldn’t have to worry about Wyatt for the time being. I stood up, and backed up a step from Wyatt.

“You can come out of hiding now, whomever you are. The show is over,” I said addressing no one. Slowly I turned around and looked about the room. It seemed that some persons other then Mister Carson knew what I was going to be doing with Wyatt today, and had wanted to watch. I didn’t really care why. I thought it was a disgusting invasion of privacy, and I wasn’t about to continue with it now that I was aware that these persons were present. No one appeared. I ground my teeth in frustration. I didn’t want to use a compulsion field to force them to come to me, because then I’d have to do a lot of mental cleanup afterwards.

“Get out here! Front and centre! Right now!” I ordered, doing my best to sound like a pissed off Drill Sergeant. I had found that tone of voice produced amazing results on occasion.

I waited. I expected to see a couple of cowboys saunter up to me with cocky expressions on their faces, and no trace of embarrassment for spying on Wyatt and me. Just like at Christmas though, I did not get what I expected. In one of the far corners of the room, a cowboy stood up from behind the chest he had been hiding behind. Slowly he started to walk towards me. He was wearing a dark blue cowboy shirt tucked into a pair of dark blue jeans. A black leather belt with a simple D-ring closure was threaded through the belt loops of the jeans. The dark blue jeans, in turned were tucked into a pair of dusty gray cowboy boots. The hat on the cowboy’s head was a worn weathered greyish one that had seen better days. As he got closer I began to notice some odd things, such as he was holding his arms straight out in front of him, and his face was blank of all expression. But the item that really caught my attention was the seven and a half inch fully erect penis that was projecting from the open fly of his dark blue jeans. Call it a wild guess, but I was pretty sure this was not normal behaviour for a cowboy in a bunkhouse.

“Reporting as ordered, sir!” The cowboy barked at me. He stood there motionless and expressionless, a couple of feet away from me, holding his arms rigidly straight out in front of him, while his cock remained stiff as well. I studied the cowboy wondering what the heck had happened. He was a mess. I could see that there was cum all over his cock, and some cum on the front of his jeans around his open fly. There was even some cum drying on the lower chest and stomach areas of the dark blue long sleeved cowboy shirt. I looked at his hands and noticed that there was cum dripping off of both of them. Somebody, it would seem, had become more than a little bit turned on by what I had been doing with Wyatt. That explained the loud moans I had heard, but not the laughter. I didn’t have time to study the cowboy, as my attention was diverted by some motion out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to my left, and my jaw dropped open in surprise. A second cowboy was approaching, from the far end of the bunkhouse, but he was crawling towards me on his hands and knees. He was getting his light gray jeans dirty, as well as the pale yellow cowboy shirt he was wearing. The cowboy hat on his head looked to be made of straw. It was yellowed with age, and had a few stains on the brim and sides. As he got closer I noticed that there was a black belt in this cowboy’s jeans. The jeans were tucked into a pair of black boots that were getting even more dusty as the cowboy continued his crawl towards me.. Things had now moved from strange to weird. The cowboy stopped a few feet in front of me and looked up at me.

“So you caught me. So what?” The second cowboy said with a laugh. The face of the second cowboy was all smiles. He didn’t seem at all upset to have been caught by me, or to have crawled up to me on his hands and knees. I stared at the second cowboy for a few seconds. I was at a loss for words. The situation had just catapulted from weird to bizarre.

I glanced over at Wyatt noting that he still had that dreamy happy expression on his face. He would not need my attention for some time. I was free to deal with the two problems who were standing before me. Well one was standing and the other was on his hands and knees. The standing cowboy didn’t seem to be aware of what he was doing. (When a guy walks up to you with his fly open and his fully erect cock sticking out, and has cum covered clothing and hands, it’s a pretty safe bet that he’s not fully aware of what he’s doing. At least I don’t know of any guys, cowboys or not, who would do such a thing on a regular basis.) I felt I could ignore the standing cowboy for a short while. However, I didn’t want him to just stand there and have his arms get tired, as that might break his current state, whatever it was. I walked up to the standing cowboy and looked him in the eyes. (Can you guess what was about to happen dear reader? If not, then you haven’t’ been paying attention, and I will have to take you over my knee and give you a good spanking, with your pants on of course.)

I was about to project a few mental commands into his mind, when I noticed that his eyes looked completely glazed over, as if his mind was completely empty of any thoughts. Most hypnosis subjects, when they are under have a spark of self awareness in the back of their eyes. He did not. I was a bit hesitant about doing it, but I placed the tips of the fingers of my right hand on his forehead, and with that physical contact established, I gently probed his mind. (I don’t like to do this, because I consider it an invasion of a person’s most intimate privacy. These were bizarre circumstances, though. I felt such action was warranted.) What I found nearly knocked me off my feet. My knees buckled but I caught myself and managed to remain standing and to keep physical contact with the cowboy. His mind was empty and completely open to me. He was in the same mental state as if I had projected my super hypnosis powers at him and taken control of his mind. He didn’t feel embarrassed or humiliated in the least to stand there in his cum covered clothes with his impressive seven and a half in fully erect cock thrusting out from his open fly. (Yes, I know that I’ve mentioned that not so little detail several times, dear reader. It wasn’t something that you could easily ignore. In fact, I had to work at not letting my attention wander down to that impressive tool. But back to the entranced cowboy.) I carefully scanned the cowboy’s mind. He was under my control. He felt compelled to obey me. What I did not know was why.

“What is your name, cowboy?” I said to him softly so that the second cowboy would not be able to hear me.

“Sir! Clovis McCoy, sir!” he barked at me. Did this cowboy think he was in the military for some reason? I had never suggested anything like this to him. In fact, I had never suggested anything to him at all. Until now, I’d never even talked with him. Considering that the cowboy had a young boyish face, with a young fit, slim and trim body, I would not have been opposed to striking up a conversation with this young cowboy. He had to be barely twenty years old, if he was a day. His hazel eyes were set into a young face, with a small nose and normal sized mouth. I could see some close cropped straight black hair peeking out from under that worn gray felt cowboy hat he was wearing.

I needed to deal with the second cowboy, since I didn’t yet know what the situation was with him.

“Clovis, wipe your hands clean on the front of your jeans, and then go stand next to the empty bunk to the left of Wyatt. Put your cowboy hat on the night stand next to the bed. Climb on to the bed and lie down on your back. When you are in that position, close your eyes. At that point you can grab that great big cock of yours with your hands. Whatever it is that you saw recently with Wyatt that got you so sexually aroused, will begin to play over and over in your mind as you lie there on the bed. You will not say anything out loud, but you may moan softly if you like. This will continue until you next hear me say your name out loud. You may shoot as many times as you need.” I spoke softly to Clovis so that the second cowboy would not hear me.

“Sir! Yes, sir!” Clovis barked at me. He wiped his hands on the front of his jeans as he spoke. He marched over to the bunk next to Wyatt. (Damn, he had a sexy skinny butt in those jeans!) Clovis took off his hat and placed it on the empty night stand. He climbed up on the bed so that he was on his hands and knees. (There was that sexy butt again, made all the more sexy by the enhanced tightness of those jeans across the buttocks. Either the man was deliberately teasing me with that beautiful backside of his, or he had no idea of the effect that his butt could have on a gay man. I noted that he had a big black leather cowboy style wallet shoved into the right back pocket of those sexy jeans.) The eye popping view lasted only a few heartbeats, as Clovis spun about on his knees and plopped that sexy butt of his onto the bed, and I lost sight of that sexy butt. However, it was replaced by the sight of Clovis’ rock hard cock still thrusting its way out of the open fly of Clovis’ jeans. After a few more moments, Clovis was lying on the bed, on his back, with his eyes closed and his hands firmly wrapped about that monster of his. The happy smile on his face and the soft moans indicated that he was having one heck of a good time. Now that Clovis had been dealt with, I could turn my undivided attention back to the second cowboy.

To my surprise, the second cowboy had not moved an inch. He was still on his hands and knees looking up at me, as calm as could be. This was very far from normal. (I know, I have a gift for stating the obvious.) I was starting to become concerned. I walked over and stood in front of the second cowboy.

“What’s your name, cowboy?” I asked him.

“Preston Bennet, The cowboy answered happily. He seemed content to remain on his hands and knees.

“Stand up, please Preston, and tell me why you were spying on me and Wyatt,” I told him.

Preston stood up in an easy, fluid motion. He dusted off his hands on the front of his jeans and looked about the room for a second before he focussed his attention on me. I noticed that he was wearing a medium sized cowboy belt buckle that had an unadorned plain silver face. “I was curious about what you were gonna do with Wyatt. He can be a mean son of a bitch, sometimes. Mister Carson told me about your little talk and asked me to keep an eye on the two of you,’ he answered as calmly as if I had asked him for a weather forecast. He didn’t seem the least bit upset about spying on me. “Hey would you look at the meat on Clovis! Man, he’s really hung!” Preston exclaimed as his attention was diverted by Clovis’ erect cock poking out of the front of his jeans. (I can’t blame Preston for noticing and reacting, but this diversion wasn’t getting me anywhere.)

“Focus on me, Preston. Only on me and the questions I ask you,” I told him as I put my right hand on the left side of his face and turned his head to his right so that he was looking at me. My legs nearly buckled for a second time, as my mind was inundated with information from Preston’s mind. I could hear a distance mental ‘ping’ in the back of my mind. I quickly severed contact and let my right arm drop to my side. “Close your eyes now and relax, Preston. Just drift into a nice relaxed happy state of mind and stand there until I say your name,” I told him. I needed time to think, to examine the information that I had inadvertently absorbed from Preston’s mind. The process had not been painful, just a bit of a surprise.

“Yeah. Sure. Okay. I like this state,” Preston agreed happily. He closed his eyes and smiled. He was not reacting like a normal hypnosis or super hypnosis subject. I took one step back from Preston and started to examine in more detail the information that Preston had offered. The facts were disquieting.

Preston had been sent to by Mister Carson to watch over my talk with Wyatt, in case Wyatt’s temper flared up. While I could appreciate Mister Caron’s caution and his concern for my well being (or perhaps he was more worried that if Wyatt did beat me up or something like that, I’d sue him), it was still a breach of Wyatt’s privacy as well as mine. Preston had also been told to report anything he overheard during the session. Preston had never seen a hypnosis session close up, so he was paying close attention to everything I said and did. He’d found it more comfortable to be on his hands and knees hiding behind one of the chests in the bunkhouse, that to squat down on his haunches. When he saw Wyatt go under, Preston thought it was funny. He figured that Wyatt must be weak minded to go under so quickly. When Wyatt had started to yell out that he loved being my hypnotized cowboy slave, Preston was fit to be tied. So it appeared that Preston knew everything that had happened from the start. He had not known that Clovis was in the room, but Preston knew that now. I sighed softly as I realized that this presented yet another problem I would have to deal with.

I examined more of the data Preston had dropped into my mind. The study was most illuminating. During my induction with Wyatt, Preston found my voice to be soothing and he soon found himself following along. What he did not seem to be aware of, on a conscious level, is that a resonance had built up in his mind as he was listening to me, and when Wyatt had gone under for the second time, this resonance energy had burst into his conscious mind and nullified his independent thinking as well as his will. He was in effect, super hypnotized, even though I had not directed my powers at him. I examined the memory of that energy burst more carefully, as it seemed oddly familiar. I searched my memory carefully for any similar patterns. With a sharp intake of breath, I recognized the pattern after examining it in detail for a few seconds. It was the same one I had experienced when Mary had first unlocked my super hypnosis powers. This energy burst was a lot weaker. It had faded away to nothing in less than a second. Preston was a gifted, but dormant, just as I had been several years ago. The conclusion was clear. Somehow being in proximity to me, an active gifted person, had caused a resonance feedback loop in the dormant gifted powers in Preston’s mind, resulting in Preston entering a state of super hypnosis. I was relieved if somewhat surprised. Dealing with Preston would be a much simple matter, now. I made a mental note to mention Preston to Mary at The Coffee Shop. I didn’t have the time right now to deal with Preston and his dormant gifted power. I didn’t have the experience either. In fact, it wasn’t really my decision. It was Mary’s. I imagined that she would probably consult with the Council of Coins to determine if Preston should have his dormant powers awaken, and be trained in how to use them. I smiled to myself. It would give the Council of Coins something else to do, other than to keep a watchful eye on me.

I looked over at Clovis for a second or two. He was still lying on the bed, smiling and playing with his rock hard cock, happy as a clam at high tide. It was clear to me now, that Clovis too was in a state of super hypnosis. The question was, how had he arrived in that state? I had not directed him, nor projected my powers at him. I had not even known he was in the room. He could be a dormant gifted person like Preston, but that seemed unlikely. Gifted people are rare, and dormant gifted people even more so. What was I dealing with when it came to Clovis? (Other than a magnificent specimen of manhood? Damn my hormones! They were getting me side tracked again!) Tackling that question would have to wait a bit longer. I had to finish with Preston first. Then I had to deal with Clovis, and finally get back to Wyatt. I looked at my watch. It was 11:00 AM. I had another two hours, maybe. Whatever I did, I would have to do it quickly before Mister Carson made an appearance after 1:00 PM. I felt sure that if Wyatt didn’t show his ruggedly handsome face sometime soon after 1:00 PM, Mister Carson would come looking for him. The question before me now, was what should I do with Preston? (Suggestions like that are NOT helping dear reader. Fucking Preston’s brains out might make me feel good, and might make him feel good too, but it wasn’t going to solve the problem. It was time to think with the BIG head, and not the little one, which gets so many men in trouble. In this case it would have made matters much worse. Preston was straight. I’d picked up that little nugget of information, while reviewing the data from Preston’s mind. Let us not forget that I was involved with Andy. Nothing was going to happen. Period.)

I looked back at Preston. He wasn’t much to look at. He wasn’t handsome or comely, neither was he butt ugly. He was just an average looking guy, at least when you studied his face. Set between his plain brown eyes was a normal sized nose. Beneath that was an averaged sized mouth which was in proper proportion to the rest of his face. His jaw was firm but not hard or chiselled. He sported what looked to be a three day beard on his face, the black hairs a perfect match to the black curly hair that stuck out from beneath that dirty old cowboy hat he was wearing. Preston didn’t seem to put much effort in personal grooming. His hair was clean, but it didn’t look like it had seen a comb or a brush for several weeks. His body wasn’t anything to write home about either. He had an average fit and healthy look to his body. He didn’t look like he worked out, nor did he have any type of gut around his middle. He seemed content to stand there with his eyes closed. As I studied him, I slowly walked around him, so I could get a good view of him from all sides. Yes, I was checking out his butt in the jeans he was wearing. From the back he was as nondescript as from the front. To be blunt, there was nothing about Preston’s butt that would have caught the eye of the average gay man. He just wasn’t noteworthy. I suspected that was the reason why Mister Carson had picked Preston to spy on me and Wyatt. Preston was less likely to be noticed. His jeans fit him well. They looked to be very comfortable, which is to be expected on a working cowboy. I walked around Preston several times, just letting my mind wander as I waiting for inspiration to strike.

Slowly ideas started to coalesce into my mind. The honest approach with a touch of humour and a dash of comeuppance was needed. “Preston, open your eyes and look me in the eye,” I told him as I walked up and stood directly in front of him.

Preston opened his eyes, blinked a couple of times and then locked his eyes on mine. “Okay,” he said nonchalantly.

“Do you realize that you are deeply hypnotized Preston?” I asked him.

“No I ‘m not. I feel pretty good, though,” Preston contradicted me.

“Really?” I said with a grin. “When I snap my fingers, Preston, you will drop to your hands and knees and bark three times,” I said to him. (God how I loved guys who were under my control and didn’t believe that was the case.)

“Yeah, right,” Preston said with a laugh.

SNAP! Preston dropped to his hands and knees, a look of utter surprise on his face. “Woof! Woof! Woof!” He yelled out at me. He looked up at me stunned at what he had just done.

“And now when I snap my fingers, you will stand and give me a snappy salute and then say, ‘Ready to obey you, sir’ in your very best imitation of a military grunt,” I told him with a smile. Preston blinked at me for a few seconds as he assimilated my instructions. SNAP!

Preston jumped to his feet, turned about to face me, came to attention and snapped out a salute to me. “Sir! Ready to obey you, sir!” He barked out at me.

“At ease and return to normal still deeply hypnotized with your eyes wide open,” I told him.

“Okay,” he said looking at me cautiously. “I guess I am hypnotized. How the hell did that happen?”

“You were paying close attention to me and what I was saying, Preston, while you were spying on me. It looks like you paid a little bit too much attention to what I was saying and doing,” I answered him. “Now walk with me,” I told him, as I lead him away from Wyatt and Clovis. I wanted to be sure that neither of those two cowboys would overhear was I was able to tell Preston. I was going to mention their names, and if they heard me, they would hear what I was saying before I wanted them to. We walked down the aisle of bunkhouse beds until we were only a few feet away from the far wall. Preston followed me like a good obedient little puppy, except that he was walking instead of crawling on his hands and knees. (Yes, dear reader, I would have enjoyed having him follow me on his hands and knees, but I didn’t have time to be sidetracked by erotic distractions. So many cute hypnotized cowboys and so little time! Oh my!) Preston didn’t offer a molecule of resistance to my instructions. He knew when he was beat, and he also knew who was the boss here. I touched the fingertips of my right hand on his forehead. “Sleep now, Preston. Relax. Listen to me and obey.”

His eyes closed quickly and his head dropped down a bit. “Yes, sir. Listen and obey,” He said with a sigh. A few seconds later he smiled. (Damn! I liked guys who reacted so positively to my powers.)

“When you came into this room to spy on me and Wyatt you never saw us or anyone else in this bunkhouse. The bunkhouse was empty. You waited for us to show up, but you feel asleep on one of the beds. You woke up a little while later and have spent the last half hour trying to find Mister Carson without any success,” I told him as I reached out with my mental powers and adjusted his memory to match the facts as I was describing them. A quick glance at my watch confirmed that it was just after 11:30 AM, so that would account for the past hour and a half very nicely. Originally I was going to seal away the memory of what Preston had witnessed in this room. Then I would have him report to Mister Carson that I’d hypnotized Preston and kicked him out of the bunkhouse. Following that Preston was going to tell Mister Carson that Preston was still hypnotized. Preston would then find or make a mud puddle and wallow around in it like the pig he was. I quickly realized that this could easily lead to some undesirable questions from Mister Carson, not to mention anyone who saw Preston acting like a pig. I wanted to flaunt my super hypnosis powers at Mister Carson to let him know who he was dealing with. Catering to my ego, would not solve my problem with Preston. I had to abandon that approach as satisfying as it might have felt to do it. I sighed silently to myself as I realized that keeping my super hypnosis powers a secret had to be my primary goal in every situation. The Council of Coins was right, damn it! The average man in the street, or cowboy at the riding ranch, was not ready to accept that there were people in the world with the ability to breach the final bastion of privacy, to read a person’s mind, and know a person’s innermost thoughts and desires.

“When I remove my fingers from your forehead you will carry out the following instructions. One. Open your eyes and remain in your trance. Two .Leave this building and upon exiting the building and closing the door behind you, you will awaken from your trance without realizing that you had ever been hypnotized by me. Three You will continue your search to find Mister Carson. Four When you encounter Mister Carson you will inform him of what happened in the bunkhouse, and apologise to him for falling asleep.” I said speaking slowly to be sure that Preston’s mind had a chance to record his orders. I waited a few seconds. “Do you clearly understand your instructions?” I ask him.

“Yes, sir,” He answered. “I understand, sir.”

“What happened in the bunkhouse when you came into it this morning, Preston?”

“I hid in the bunkhouse waiting for you and Wyatt, but you never showed up. I fell asleep waiting for you, and just now woke up,” he answered.

“Very good,” I praised him. Preston smiled back at me, seemingly content to have pleased me. I wasn’t so sure that Mister Carson would be at all pleased with Preston, but that was something Preston would have to deal with. I lifted my hand away from Preston’s head, breaking contact between my fingers and his forehead. Preston’s face went blank. He blinked a few times and then he turned away from me and headed to the door of the bunkhouse. From the blank look on his face, and the glazed look of his eyes, Preston’s wasn’t paying attention to anything or anyone. His only focus was on carrying out his instructions. The door closed solidly behind him. Good. Now I could turn my attention to Clovis and then to Wyatt.

I walked over to Wyatt to check on him. He seemed fine, his eyes were still closed and the small dreamy and lost look on his face suggested that he was very deep in some very happy place in his mind. I would not have to deal with Wyatt for some time. I could safely leave him alone and turn my full attention to Clovis. I turned around and looked at Clovis.

I reached out with my right hand towards Clovis. It took a major effort of my will to direct my hand towards Clovis’ head and not his upright slightly swaying cock. For a brief second I realized that I could just as easily link with Clovis’ mind by touching his cock as I could by touching his forehead. It wouldn’t be wise to do so, though. For one thing, I’d be breaking my word to Andy about touching another guy. When I balanced the two possible actions on the scales of right and wrong, my promises to Andy far outweighed any momentary physical pleasure I might derive from fondling Clovis’ available cock. Knowing what is right or wrong is relatively easy. A real man does what he knows to be right, even when it is hard to do so. And brother it WAS hard believe me! A man who does something that he knows is wrong, because he can get away with it, or because he can’t resist the urge or the desire to do so, isn’t really much of a man. I have my faults and my shortcomings like any man. Deep in my heart I knew that above everything else I might want or feel, I wanted to make Andy feel happy with me. I wanted him to be proud of me, for who and what I was. I wanted to be a man in Andy’s eyes, and for that, I knew I had to keep my promises that I had made to Andy. (Okay I’ll get down off my soapbox, dear reader. The sermon is over.)

It took only a second or two for these thoughts to flash through my mind as my hand continued it journey towards Clovis’ forehead. I had been tempted and tested, and I had passed, this time. While I drew strength from that knowledge, I knew that there were many more such tests and temptations ahead of me. One was called Wyatt. I blinked my eyes a few times to focus my thoughts to the task at hand. Gently I touched Clovis’ forehead and sent forth my most delicate, gentle mental probe. Clovis’ mind was an open book. I merely had to form a mental query about what I wanted to know, and the information appeared in Clovis’ thoughts.

I won’t take you through the various questions that I asked Clovis, nor the reams of information I accumulated from his mind. The “Reader’s Digest Condensed” version is that Clovis was a gay cowboy. (Yes, I know you didn’t have to be a mind reader like me, dear reader, to have figured that out by now. Still, it was nice to have that as a solid fact and not conjecture.) What was surprising though, was that Clovis was interested in Wyatt. Interested wasn’t exactly the best word. Clovis had a crush on Wyatt. A very big, very strong and very secret crush. Whenever I inserted Wyatt’s name into Clovis’s mind, the resulting torrent of desire, lust and infatuation was clearly evident. Having Clovis’s feelings about Wyatt enter my mind was like lying on the beach on a hot summer day and letting the waves roll up and over your body. It was refreshing and enjoyable, but I couldn’t afford the time to linger. As I kept telling myself, I had other things to do and I had to get back to it. Behind my mental shield, the thought popped into my head that I really should be charging for services like this, considering the mental effort I was expending.

As I thought about it for a little bit longer, I realized that I had a little bit of a problem on my hands. It was very likely that Wyatt had no idea of Clovis’s interest in him. It wasn’t my place to try and get these two together, providing that Wyatt like Clovis was in fact gay. I had not examined Wyatt’s mind closely enough to determine his sexual orientation. I intended to do that in a few moments, after I dealt with Clovis. What to do with Clovis? What to do about Clovis? One thing was for sure, I could not leave him as he was at present, lying on the bed with his rock hard cock sticking out at attention. Yes, he was a beautiful sight. He was a distracting sight, and it wasn’t helping to solve the problem.

Curiosity got the better of me. Using my mental powers instead of spoken words, I asked Clovis what he thoughts were regarding my hypnotizing Wyatt. For a moment his thoughts were jumbled and confusing, until he mentally shrugged his shoulders and presented the information to my inquiring mind. Clovis had been one of the nameless cowboys in the barn with Mister Carson and me, when I had hypnotized Mister Carson. I had not paid much attention to those cowboys at the time, which is why I had not recognized Clovis, not even now. Clovis had not overhead my conversation with Mister Carson in the barn, but Clovis had become curious about hypnosis. Clovis had secreted himself just outside Mister Carson’s office this morning, waiting to overhear what he could of our conversion. Clovis had known instantly who Mister Carson was referring to when he mentioned the ranch hand that needed trouble with anger issues. At that point, Clovis had decided to spy on my session with Wyatt, in the hope that Clovis would see Wyatt get hypnotized. The idea of Wyatt being hypnotized and under someone’s control made Clovis’s cock throb. (While that was not a very elegant way to say it, dear reader, it was accurate nonetheless.) When Clovis saw Wyatt going into hypnosis, Clovis was ecstatic. Thrilled did not begin to describe the pleasure and joy he felt. Each time that Wyatt showed more signs of submitting and giving up control, Clovis’s joy increased. Part of him wished devotedly that he was the one hypnotizing Wyatt. The idea of having such a handsome and powerful man as Wyatt under his control was a fantasy that Clovis had never permitted himself to enjoy, or even admit to himself. Until now, that is. Now that Clovis saw it was possible, he wanted it.

Clovis focused every ounce of his attention on what I was doing and how Wyatt was reacting, in the hopes that Clovis would learn enough to hypnotize Wyatt himself, when I was gone. I kept to myself the realization that it was Clovis’s intense concentration on my hypnotic induction that had caused Clovis to become hypnotized as well. When Wyatt had climbed into the bed on all fours, showing his jean covered butt to me, Clovis had been in seventh heaven. When Clovis saw Wyatt lower his head on the pillow, stick his butt up in the air and say how much he loved obeying me, it pushed Clovis over the edge, mentally. Clovis’s desire to be submissive to Wyatt and the realization that Wyatt had become submissive and obedient to me, merged in Clovis’s mind. He concluded that if Wyatt was controlled by me, and if he desired to be controlled by Wyatt, then it must stand to reason that now he was even more hypnotized and controlled by me than Wyatt was. Hence Clovis’s calling me ‘sir’ was perfectly normal and natural to him.

This was interesting information. It explained what had happened to Clovis very nicely. Clovis wasn’t in a state of super hypnosis, but I could easily fix that. A super hypnotic state would be necessary for me to control Clovis, and arrange things properly. I shoved that task to the side of my mind, as my curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to know something, which was strictly none of my business. I had the ability, the skill, and the opportunity to do a little snooping. It was wrong, but I did it anyway. (I’m no angel, dear reader, and I’ve never claimed to be.)

Mentally, I asked Clovis what he would do with Wyatt if he were ever alone with Wyatt and they had absolute privacy for several hours. The answer floored me. Clovis saw himself kneeling in front of Wyatt looking up at him. Clovis was dressed as he was now, with his cock in his jeans but his cock was still rock hard and pushing against his jeans in a determined effort to get out. Wyatt was dressed as he was now, in his cowboy working clothes. Clovis was telling Wyatt how much Clovis desired to please Wyatt. Clovis said he wanted to be “a good boy” for Wyatt. Clovis didn’t say he loved Wyatt, but Clovis did admit he had strong sexual interests and desires for Wyatt. In Clovis’s mind he buried his face in Wyatt’s crotch licking and slurping the crotch and lower part of the fly of Wyatt’s jeans, while Wyatt reached down with his hands and pressed Clovis’s face all the deeper into the front of Wyatt’s jeans. In his mind Clovis heard Wyatt utter the words “you’re a good boy”. Clovis moaned out loud several times as those thoughts, and that fantasy, played out in his mind.

How the hell did I get myself into things like this? Here I was exploring some randy gay cowboy’s sexual fantasy, when the objective had been to help a completely different cowboy with his anger issues. Fate must’ve been having a good laugh at my expense. This was an intriguing tangent, but I just didn’t have the time to explore it. I had to get back to the reason I was in this bunkhouse with two hot sexy cowboys. (And it wasn’t to have sex with either one of them, dear reader.)

I looked at Clovis and it finally struck me. Somehow, Clovis had managed to enter the bunkhouse and secrete himself without Preston being aware of it. (Clovis had managed to do a lot of secreting, and was continuing to do so even now. Such thoughts while humorous were not helpful. I pushed them aside.) Come to think of it, Preston had managed the same thing. The bunkhouse door did not squeak when it moved on its hinges. The two cowboys could have easily entered the bunkhouse at slightly different times, and by quietly closing the door and moving carefully, kept their presence hidden from each other. They each had good reason to not want to be discovered hiding in the bunkhouse. This entire event in the bunkhouse was starting to look like a scene from a spy movie.

“Clovis, put your cock back in your jeans,” I told him, as I turned my attention back to Clovis.

“Yes, sir!” Clovis replied. He suited actions to words and very quickly his cock was stuffed back into his snug jeans. Clovis did not seem too happy about it though. I suspected that getting that huge cock of his back in his jeans made him a little uncomfortable. He seemed content to lie there in the bed thinking about his sexual fantasies with Wyatt. I had to send him on his way, but I had to do it in a manner that would not arouse his suspicions or anyone else’s. I reached down and placed my fingers on Clovis’s forehead. I exerted my powers into his unresisting and open mind. First I removed from Clovis’s mind, every shred of every memory of what happened in this bunkhouse from the moment that Clovis had entered the bunkhouse and started waiting for Wyatt and myself. I also removed the knowledge regarding the conversation between me and Mister Carson that Clovis had overhead. Thus he had no desire now to watch Wyatt being hypnotized because Clovis no longer knew that I had been asked to hypnotize Wyatt. A quick scan of Clovis as mine showed that he had a special place on the ranch where he went to be alone when he had to take care of business. Working so close to Wyatt and so many hours during the day close to Wyatt, caused Clovis too have to deal with the pent up excitement and frustration caused by being so physically close to Wyatt. I gave Clovis the wonderful memory that he’d gone to his special place and started fantasizing about Wyatt being hypnotized, and Clovis taking control of Wyatt’s mind and body. I made it seem that Clovis had a very intense daydream, so intense that he started playing with himself and jerking himself off. I made note of the time which was now 11:45 AM. My instructions to Clovis were that when I removed my fingers from his forehead he would remain in a trance with his eyes wide open. He would leave the bunkhouse and go to his special place in the ranch, taking care to avoid having anyone see him as he made his way there. Once he had secreted himself in his special place, he would continue his sexual daydream fantasy about Wyatt and jerk himself off. When he came he would not cry out loud, but he would wake up completely coming out of his trance and not realizing that he had in fact been hypnotized by me. He would have no knowledge or memory of me whatsoever aside from the fact that I was a student at the ranch.

I checked that Clovis’s mind had accepted and understood the instructions I’ve given him, I lifted my fingers from his forehead and stood back. I waited to see what would happen. Clovis opened his eyes. He sat up in the bed. He spun about towards me and placed his feet on the floor. He reached over, grabbed his cowboy hat and placed it on his head. He stood up. I took two steps away from him to make sure that there was no way I would block his egress from the bunkhouse. Clovis had that wonderfully blank empty look on his face of someone who is in very deep hypnosis. (It was that look, dear reader, which gave me my biggest thrill when doing hypnosis.) He turned away from me and without so much as a shred of recognition, walked to the bunkhouse door opened it and left the bunkhouse closing the door behind him. I sighed to myself as I watched that cute butt of his work its way out the door. Clovis had an eye catching ass in those snug dark blue jeans he was wearing.

Now at I could deal with Wyatt. I turned and walked over to Wyatt who was still lying on the bed with that shit eating grin plastered on his cute cowboy face. Time was running short, so I would have to wake him up. First I bent over and placed my fingertips on his forehead. I scanned his mind searching for any memory trace or even a hint that he had been aware of the conversations that had taken place during the previous 30 to 45 minutes. Nothing registered on his conscious mind and his subconscious mind seemed clear as well. Carefully I reinforced the idea that Wyatt had spent the last 45 minutes or so deeply hypnotized, relaxing and enjoying the profound calmness that comes from entering a deep hypnosis session. He remembered listening to me taking him deeper in slow small steps, and he enjoyed the process. I also included the notion that Wyatt was not all upset or concerned that he gone so deeply into hypnosis in his first session with me. I gave him a feeling of pride in accomplishment that he was such a good subject, and even more in control of himself than when we started. (It’s been my experience dear reader, that first time subjects who go very deep sometimes get scared of hypnosis and the hypnotist.) Wyatt and I still had some work to do, which would involve me hypnotizing him again. I didn’t want a fight on my hands.

“Wyatt.” I said clearly. I paused for a second. “Can you hear me Wyatt?” I asked him. I had to check that he was listening to me, before I gave him any instructions.

“Yes, boss. I can hear you,” Wyatt replied.

Good. “At the count of five, Wyatt you will awaken from your deep and pleasant hypnotic trance, and be your normal self in every way,” I told him. “When you hear me say the phrase ‘cowboy clown’, though, you instantly drop back down into this state of hypnosis or an even deeper state than this. If you are standing or sitting, you will remain standing or sitting when you enter your trance. If you are lying on a bed or a sofa, or even on the floor though, your body will go totally limp as you relax every muscle in your body and return to your deep level of trance. Do you understand?” I asked.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt answered a half a second later. “I understand. When you say ‘cowboy clown’, I go down, down into your hypnotic control boss.” (Well you had to give the man credit for originality, if nothing else, dear reader.)

“One. Starting to come up and back to your normal state now, Wyatt. Two. Coming up more and feeling the need for more oxygen so you take in a deep breath.” I could see Wyatt’s chest suddenly expand as he sucked into a lungful of air. “Three starting to move and stretch now.” Wyatt’s arms slid along the bunk bed as he dragged his outstretched arms up from the sides of his body towards his head, much in the same manner that children make angles in the snow when they lie on snow covered ground. Wyatt moved his arms up past his head and gave a mighty stretch. “Four eyes starting to blink. Almost there now.” Wyatt’s struggled to open his eyes. “And five. Wide awake. Wake up now, Wyatt!” I barked the last sentence at Wyatt to be sure he had awakened.

“Wha....what happened? Where am I?” Wyatt asked, looking about the bunkhouse as if he was unsure of where he was. Wyatt raised his torso up off the bed with both arms and swivelled his head back and forth as he took in his location. “Oh yeah the greenhorn,” Wyatt said with a snarl as he focused his attention back on me. “So when you gonna git started? When are ya gonna try and hypno me?” the last question was asked with a clear note of disdain in his voice.

“You’ve been under for a good 45 minutes Wyatt,” I said with just a touch of glee in my voice. “Check your watch.” I flashed Wyatt my warmest smile.

Wyatt looked at me with a mixture of doubt and disbelief and a dash of dawning comprehension thrown in. He studied his watch for a few seconds and then looked up at me. At first he looked surprised, then confused and finally concerned.

“It’s okay Wyatt. Good subjects often lose all sense of time when they’re in a very deep hypnotic trance. Now just think for a few seconds and you’ll realize that you do feel oh so much better than you have a very long time. You also remember every single thing that happened from the moment I started the induction, until I woke you up now. You even know about the trigger I gave you to return you to a state of hypnosis.” I stayed quiet for a few moments as I let Wyatt’s mind adjust to these facts and accept them. “So what do you think? Shall we have a short conversation and find out why you’re always so angry with everybody? That is why Mr. Carson asked me to talk with you.”

Wyatt just looked at me not saying a word. The man was just as stubborn as before I hypnotized him. I waited a few moments longer before I spoke. “So what do you think? Shall we have a short conversation and find out why you’re always so angry at everybody?” I had asked the same questions again, just to be sure Wyatt understood them.

“I think I should get the hell out of here!” Wyatt exclaimed as he bolted off the bed and ran for the bunkhouse door.

“Cowboy clown!” I called out to him. Mr. self-assured cowboy had just undergone a transformation into a scared little boy. It looked like I was gonna have to do this the hard way. Why is it never easy? Wyatt froze in his tracks about half way to the bunkhouse door. Slowly he stood up straight for just a moment and then his body slumped down as his chin touched his chest. (Now if you’ve been paying close attention, dear reader, you may have possibly come to the conclusion that Wyatt was back in his trance.) “Come over here and stand in front of me Wyatt, with your head held up in a normal position. Your body will feel so relaxed and comfortable and you’ll continue to go deeper and deeper into trance with each and every passing second. ”

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt called out in a timid voice. Slowly he raised his head and turned about. With slow, almost hesitant steps, he walked back towards me. He stopped when he was standing about six inches from me. His face was calm, but as I studied his eyes for a moment I could see a shadow of fear way in the back. Right now he was more of a slippery fish than a cowboy.

“Wyatt, do you remember your trance with me a few minutes ago?” I asked him. Oh, this was going to be good.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt answered.

“Do you remember what you said you were when you were feeling so good and you didn’t want me to stop stroking your butt in those nice tight jeans of yours?” I prompted him. Wyatt was all set up for the knockout punch, and he had no idea it was heading his way.

“Yes boss. I said I was your good little hypnotized cowboy slave. I. That. That’s what I am now ain’t I boss? I’m your good little hypnotized cowboy slave. I love being controlled by you, boss.” Wyatt said a few moments later. He looked at me a second longer and then the shit eating grin was back on his face, and his eyes were sparkling with contentment as his entire body relaxed. He stood there at ease, the tension drained from his body. His face showed the happiness he felt to be back in hypnosis and under my control. In this mental state, Wyatt would be much less reluctant to answer my questions.

I decided to be direct. “Wyatt why are you so aggressive with the other ranch hands? Why do you seem so angry with them and quarrelsome with them all the time? You must tell me the truth, my good little hypnotized cowboy slave. It will make you feel so much better to be honest with me, because obeying me when you are hypnotized makes you so happy. It turns you on too, doesn’t it my good little cowboy slave? You love to be hypnotized and hard, and showing me that big bulge in the front of your jeans. Answer my questions truthfully, and your cock gets harder and happier. Lie and you get soft.” I was really pushing Wyatt, but I didn’t have time to drag things out, much as I might have wanted to do so.

“I’m afraid the other guys will find out I’m gay. Some of them are damn sexy men, and I get angry at them so that they won’t see me get hard, ‘cause if they did then they’d know. When I get angry I get soft. If Mister Carson found out I was gay, I know he’d fire me. I really like him. He’s a handsome man, boss. I think maybe I have a crush on him.” Wyatt was perfectly calm while telling such private information to me. His only reaction was the noticeable bulge in the front of his jeans. It was a pretty good bet that was the result of his telling the truth. He was in a state of super hypnosis, remember, and in that state what I say is law.

“Thank you Wyatt. Now please lie down on the bunkhouse bed as you were before, my good little hypnotized cowboy slave,” I told him.

“Yes sir, boss,” Wyatt agreed happily. It took him only moments to resume his position on the bunkhouse bed. I smiled and almost giggled as Wyatt climbed on the bed on his hands and knees and then lowered his head down to the pillow so his butt was once again sticking up in the air. I had not been specific about what position I wanted him in, and he had chosen the one that he wanted. God that was a tempting sight. That sexy cowboy bum in those snug light blue Wrangler jeans waving in the air, just begging to be caressed. My fingers ached to retrace the paths they had walked less than a half an hour ago. I knew that if Andy was here, he would approve. I could feel that clearly.

“On your back please, Wyatt,” I told him. (Would the slut puppy gallery please keep the boos and hisses to a minimum? I know you guys wanted to play with Wyatt a bit more but I had a little work to do and not enough time. I’m a master of super hypnosis, not a master of time and space. If you want that, contact Dr. Who.)

“Awww boss, do I have to?” Wyatt complained as he carried out my instructions. It took him only a few moments to lower himself on to the bed and then turn himself over so he was lying on his back. “I wanted you to grab my ass again, boss.”

I ignored his comments. It wasn’t easy, but I did it. “Wyatt is there something in your mind that when you think of it, you get completely turned off sexually, and it makes you get soft?” I asked him.

“Yes boss, when I think of...” He started to answer.

“Don’t tell me what it is Wyatt. I just want you to fix that image in your mind. Now, whenever you need to hide your sexual reaction to a good looking guy or an arousing situation, recall that image into your mind, and your cock will get soft. You will still be aroused, but you will be able to keep your cock soft, and thus hide your reaction. Do you understand? Does that sound like a good idea, Wyatt?” I ask him.

“Yes, boss. It sounds wonderful. Do you think it will work?” Wyatt asked.

I looked at the front of Wyatt’s jeans where there was a very noticeable bulge in his jeans. “You’re hard now Wyatt. Try what I just suggested.” I ordered him.

“Yes boss,” he replied. His face went blank for a few seconds.

I looked down at the front of his jeans and saw the bulge deflate as if someone had let the air out of it.

“Wow, boss. It worked like magic,” he said happily.

“Once you stop thinking about that image, notice what happens Wyatt,” I told him.

“I’m getting hard again, boss,” Wyatt said happily. A quick glance down at the front of Wyatt’s light blue snug Wrangler jeans confirmed that development.

“So now you have a solution to your problem, Wyatt. You don’t have to get angry at the other ranch hands anymore. When you wake up you will remember all these suggestions and they will work for you. You will remember all the details of your session with me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, boss. Thank you, boss,” Wyatt answered.

“Is there anything you would like to experience before I take you out of your hypnotic trance?” I asked him.

“Is there some way you could really make me feel controlled, boss?” Wyatt asked after a brief pause.

Suddenly an evil idea popped into my head. “As I am talking to you, you feel sturdy ropes being tied about your ankles and wrists.” I told him. Wyatt wiggled around on the bed, and his breathing quicken. The bulge in the front of his jeans became larger. His arms and legs moved about slightly as if someone was doing something with them. Maybe as if someone was slipping ropes around his ankles and wrists?

“Now you feel the rope attached to your right wrist is starting to slowly be pulled taunt,” I informed him. I smiled to myself as I saw Wyatt’s right arm and hand begin to move across the surface of the bed. At first his right hand and arm moved out and away from the right side of his body, until his right arm was straight and lying out from his body at about a 90° angle. Now his straightened right arm moved upward towards the head of the bed in a smooth arc. Wyatt let out a few small moans while wiggling his torso and hips about on the bed. I didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that Wyatt was enjoying himself. It looked as if my evil little idea was bang on target. In well under a minute Wyatt’s right arm was pointing to the head of the bed and stretching as far as it could go. Wyatt’s breathing became ragged for a few seconds until he adjusted to the new position of his right arm. “The rope attached to your right wrist has been pulled as tight as it can be. How do you like that Wyatt?” I taunted him. I knew damn well he liked it, but the evil part of me couldn’t resist drawing out the scenario.

“I love it, boss!” Wyatt cried out. “I want you to do the others, boss! Please tell me you’re going to pull the other ropes boss!” Wyatt pleaded.

Clearly I had tapped into some type of a submissive domination fantasy of Wyatt’s, and it would be a shame not to indulge him. I was also curious as to what Wyatt’s reactions would be as his fantasy played out.

“And how you feel the rope tied about your left wrist slowly being pulled as taunt and tight as the right rope,” I said to him. I didn’t have to add any specific details on how the rope was being pulled. Wyatt’s active imagination would supply everything he needed. Wyatt’s left arm mimicked the earlier actions of his right arm. The left arm got straight as it moved out and away from his body and then it traveled upward in a smooth arc until it too was pointed towards the head of the bed. The left arm also was stretched upward as much as it could go. Wyatt moaned a couple more times and arched his back slightly as he wiggled about on the bed just a bit more. He took a couple of deep breaths which caused the cowboy shirt he was wearing to become stretched tight along his chest and stomach. The cowboy shirt was not skin tight, but it was wonderfully tight in just the right places. From the large moans that Wyatt let out as he exhaled, the tightness of his light green cowboy shirt was as big a turn on for him, as it was for me. I suppose I could have been mistaken about that, but I strongly doubted it.

“The rope attached to your left wrist has been pulled as tight as it can be. We’re only halfway there Wyatt and already this is the most incredible experience you’ve ever felt, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah!” Wyatt cried out, as he opened his eyes and looked at me for a second. He nodded his head a few times, as if he were trying to tell me that he wanted me to continue.

“The ropes tied about your ankles are slowly being pulled taunt in unison, Wyatt,” I said with a grin.

As I had hoped, Wyatt legs both stretched a bit and pointed down to the foot of the bed. A few seconds later his legs slowly started to spread apart. When his legs were roughly ninety degrees apart I spoke. “The ropes attached to your ankles have been pulled as tight as they can be.” I paused for a few seconds to let Wyatt become accustomed to the new position of his body. He managed to pump his hips a few times while wiggling about on the bed. He moaned several times. His breathing was a lot more intense now. The pleasure was building. “The ropes are nice and tight and taunt, aren’t’ they Wyatt?” I asked.

“FUCK YES!” Wyatt bellowed. The force of his yell caught me by surprise. A few more yells like that and someone would be sure to investigate the noise coming from the bunkhouse, which would not be a good thing. I immediately took corrective action.

“You cannot yell out loud anymore, Wyatt. You can speak normally,” I interrupted him. I was fairly certain I had been quick enough to avoid calling undue attention to our little escapade in the bunkhouse. I would have enjoyed having another cowboy or two to play with. Wyatt might have enjoy some company as well, someone to lie on top of him and tend to his current pressing need. The need that was pressing so very hard on the front of his jeans and causing him to moan continuously.

“Oh fuck me six ways from Sunday! What the fuck are you doing to me?” Wyatt asked between breaths. He was looking at me, his eyes wide open.

I studied his expression carefully for a few seconds before I answered. He didn’t seem to be upset. Concerned maybe, but not upset. “Is there a problem, Wyatt? Don’t you like what I’d doing to you?”

“Hell yes! I like it! I just don’t understand how you’re doing it! God! I’ve never felt so turned on, so horny and so hard in all my life!” Wyatt answered in between the moans that continued to pour out of his mouth.

“You asked me to make you feel really controlled, Wyatt. Do you feel controlled now?” I said in answer to his question. I wanted to reach down and grab Wyatt’s crotch, but a quick glance at my watch showed that we were nearly out of time. I can do a lot of things, but suspend time was not one of them.

“Christ almighty, yes! You must know I do. But...but you’re not even touching me. Just your words and your hypnosis are doing this to me?” Wyatt asked.

I was amazed he could put together a coherent sentence, much less ask a question, I spared a few seconds and glanced down at the front of Wyatt’s light blue jeans. I was not disappointed. The bulge in the front of his jeans had become even larger and longer. This was one cowboy who liked playing with ropes. Clearly I’d tapped into a very strong fantasy of Wyatt’s. How did I know about it, you ask dear reader? Simple. I got lucky. I had not scanned Wyatt’s mind very deeply, so I didn’t know how he was going to react to being tied up with ropes. I guessed that since Wyatt had a powerful need to feel in control, and to hide his homosexuality, there was a good chance that he secretly wanted to be controlled and be forced to show that he was gay.

I walked over so that I was standing next to Wyatt. I was on the left side of the bed. He looked up at me and panted as he moaned a few more times. “You’re all tied up and helpless. You are at my mercy, Wyatt. I can do anything I like with you and you can’t stop me. You can’t even yell,” I said to him. I was beating into Wyatt’s brain the notion that he was in a totally submissive situation. I was in control here. He was not. I was the master, and he was the helpless slave. I reached down and stroked the bulge in the front of his tight light blue jeans. His body shuddered and wiggled in ecstasy as I stroked his cock several times. “Are you getting close to shooting your load, my good little hypnotized cowboy slave?” I asked him in a firm strong voice.

Yes, boss, yes. I... I can’t hold back much longer boss,” Wyatt said with some difficulty. His brain was being flooded with more and more sensations of pleasure and it was becoming difficult for him to think.

“Cum when you need to, my good little hypnotized cowboy slave. Cum in your nice tight jeans, and know that when you do cum for me, you surrender totally to my will. Know that you are 100% my good little hypnotized cowboy slave,” I instructed him.

“I....I so fucking close,” Wyatt blurted out. A few seconds later his entire body arched up and his mouth was wrenched open in a silent scream. His ass was lifted clear off of the bed as he shot his load. I saw a dark spot appear on the inside of the right side of his jeans. The dark spot slowly spread out, as Wyatt’s body shook with the power of his release. I glanced over his body as I watched him cum. His legs were stiff like boards, as was his torso and chest. His arms remained pointed up at the head of the bed. I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead and dark stains were appearing in the area of his arm pits. Thirty seconds later Wyatt lowered himself back onto the bed. His entire body became limp as the demands of his profound ejaculation took their toll. His eyes closed and his head dropped down on to the left side of the bed.

“I am your good little hypnotized cowboy slave, boss,” Wyatt said out loud. He smiled and continued speaking. “I’ll do whatever the fuck you want boss. I want to obey you, boss. I must obey you boss. I came in my jeans for you, boss.”

“You did a fine job, Wyatt. Do you remember what I told you about how you could hide your excitement when you meet cute guys here on the ranch?” I asked him.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt answered.

“Good. You will wake up when I count from one to five. You will remember everything that happened when I hypnotized you. You cannot harm me in any way, Wyatt. Nor, by any form of proxy can you arrange for any harm to come to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt answered in that same happy voice that he’d started using since he had cum.

I walked a few feet away from the bed Wyatt was lying on. “One. Two. Three. Four. Five.” I said counting him out, It would be interesting, to say the least, to see what Wyatt’s reaction to all this was going to be.

Wyatt opened his eyes. He moved his arms down until they were by his sides. He moved his legs back together. Slowly he pushed himself up and swivelled to his left so that he was sitting on the left side of the bed. He moved his head about as if he was getting the kinks out of his neck. He looked at me for a minute or so. He didn’t say anything, though. He looked down at the front of his light blue jeans, noticing the large dark damp spot for the first time. Wyatt blushed a bright red for about thirty seconds. But still he did not say anything.

It was not often that a subject surprised me. Wyatt did. I had expected one of two reactions from him. The first, and what seemed most likely to me, was that he would be upset with me, and possibly scared of me. The second was that he would be grateful to me.

“So are we done here, or what?” Wyatt said in cool, almost disinterested tone of voice.

“Yes, I suppose that we are. Do you have any questions or concerns, Wyatt?” I asked him struggling to keep my voice as calm as his.

“Not really. I did what I told Mister Carson I would do. I’ll keep my job. I suppose you’ve had your little fun now, and you can be on your way,” Wyatt said the arrogance starting to creep back into his voice.

“That’s it?” I asked stunned at Wyatt’s cavalier attitude to recent events. I managed to keep my voice calm, but don’t ask me how.

“Well, yeah. I’ve got work to do. I’m done with you,” Wyatt said.

“Aren’t you the least bit concerned or curious about what you did when I hypnotized you, Wyatt?” I asked.

“Naw. I was faking it the whole time. I don’t care if you think I’m gay. I just needed a good jerk off and you gave me a way to do that,” Wyatt answered with a shrug of his shoulders. “I think I overplayed my part a bit though. I’m gonna be sore for days.” Wyatt stood up and started heading for the door.

“Cowboy clown,” I called out to him.

Wyatt froze . His head dropped down to his chest and his eyes closed “Yes boss.” He said calmly.

I walked over to Wyatt and placed my right hand on his forehead, pressing down gently. “Deeper into my power and control, Wyatt. Just relax, standing there comfortably, knowing that you are safe,” I told him.

“Yes, boss,” Wyatt said. He stood at ease, totally relaxed. He seemed content to wait for his next command from me.

I probed his mind, carefully, delicately, and thoroughly. Wyatt’s reaction upon being awakened from hypnosis was totally unexpected. I needed to check that he was okay with what had happened to him. Self denial was a powerful mental defence, and if he had some type of problem with what had happened to him, it could cause him future physiological difficulties. What I found was reassuring even though I had never encountered anything exactly like it before. I checked the mental tracks in his mind three times, to be sure that I had not misread or misunderstood something.

Wyatt firmly believed that he had in fact never been hypnotized by me, and that everything he had done during the past few hours was role playing so that he could keep his job. He had a deep fear of losing his job, and he was prepared to do nearly anything to keep it. He acknowledged to himself that he was gay and that he did not want anyone else to know that, not even me. He refused to even consider that the awe and respect he had for Mister Carson was much more than that. Deep down in his mind, hidden in a place that he was only dimly knew existed, resided the knowledge that he was lusting after Mister Carson. Every time he saw Mister Carson, Wyatt felt pleasure. Wyatt didn’t feel happy when he saw Mister Carson, but Wyatt did feel better overall. When Wyatt saw Mister Carson bend over, Wyatt would feel a strong surge of desire for Mister Carson. Wyatt’s hands would itch to latch onto that cowboy butt of Mister Carson’s and squeeze it for all it was worth. (Being a butt man myself, dear reader, I could understand Wyatt’s desire.) When those feelings struck, Wyatt would hide that desire by turning it inward into anger and frustration, which he would then take out on the first ranch hand cowboy that he’d encounter. Wyatt didn’t play favourites. He got angry with everyone equally. None of the other cowboys on the ranch benefited from Wyatt’s actions, but Clovis was the one who suffered the most, because he sincerely cared about Wyatt. In time Clovis’ crush on Wyatt might have turned into something wonderful, but as long as Wyatt had the hots for Mister Carson, Clovis wasn’t likely to be noticed by Wyatt. It was a classic, if tragic love triangle. (I bet you thought these things only happened in the movies, dear reader.)

As for my giving Wyatt a post hypnotic trigger to re-enter hypnosis, he refused to believe that it existed. Even when it was activated, his strong denial of the situation justified it as a sudden impulse of his to role play, let go of things for a while and not have to worry about anything. He didn’t see that as giving up control of the situation, rather he saw it as letting someone else be responsible for what happened while he sat back and did nothing.

There wasn’t much left to do with Wyatt. I looked at my watch. I had less than ten minutes left. I withdrew my mental probes from his mind. I carefully erased and altered his memories to insure that there were no mental footprints of my exploration of Wyatt’s mind and memories. I did a final scan to be sure everything was set, making sure I set things up so that as soon as Wyatt woke up he would be clear about what had happened, aside from the fact that I had used super hypnosis on him.

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Wide awake, Wyatt,” I said to him as I took a step or two away from him.

Wyatt raised his head, blinked his eyes a few times as he focused on the room about him. He looked round and when he saw me, he nodded briefly but did not say anything.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself, Wyatt. I think you’re all set,” I said cheerfully.

“I’m glad that waste of my time is over, yes, if that is what you are asking,” Wyatt snarled at me.

‘The bitch is back,’ I thought to myself. I was all ready to start arguing the point with Wyatt, when I realized that not only did I not have the time for that, but the argument itself would be pointless. This was one of those situations where it was better to let Wyatt think what he wanted. If he wanted to believe that I had not been able to hypnotize him, so be it. As unpalatable as that thought was to me, I would have to accept it. Wyatt would probably give credit for his improved anger control to something else, like his taking a new multi-vitamin. So be it. The important thing was that I had helped him, and not my taking credit for it.

Wyatt gave me one final parting ‘stay the hell away from me from now on’ look, before he turned away and headed towards the bunkhouse door. He open the door, walked through the doorway and closed the door firmly behind him as he left, his body language clearly stating that he no longer considered me to be of any importance to him. I knew he would be surprised and delighted when my instructions to him allowed him to avoid getting angry with the other cowboys. It seemed to me that Wyatt still had some problems with accepting to himself that he was gay. He was internally homophobic. He’d have to deal with that himself. There are some steps on the journey of life that we must each take alone.

I sighed softly to myself as I considered how sad part of Wyatt’s life must be. I had done all that I could to help him, all that he would allow me to do. I had to accept that there are some problems I can’t fix, and some people I can’t help. After a minute or two of quiet contemplation about Wyatt, I left the bunkhouse in search of Andy. Now there was a thought to brighten my day. I found Andy in the ranch office talking with Mister Carson. They were just winding up as I walked in.

“I talked with that cowboy as you asked, Mister Carson,” I said by way of greeting.

“How did it go?” Mister Carson asked.

“As well as can be expected. I think I helped him. We will have to wait and see, to determine how much help I have been,” I answered cautiously.

“Fine. I think you and Mister Anderson here have an appointment now,” Mister Carson said dismissing us.

“Come on, Mister Walton” Andy said warmly as he headed out the door.

“Okay,” I agreed with a small smile as I turned and followed Andy out the door. Mister Carson didn’t want any details, and I was just as happy not to have to supply any. I was sure that I’d hear about the changes in Wyatt’s behaviour sooner or later.

The afternoon was delightful. Andy gave me another riding lesson on Rusty. This time I learned how to saddle my own horse, although Rusty did not make it easy. Three times she deliberately moved just out of my reach when I tried to put the saddle on her back. I admit it. I’m a slow learner when it comes to horses. Andy stood there and chortled at my difficulties, not offering any help nor even any advice. When I shot a silent plea for help in his direction, he merely shrugged those massive magnificent shoulders of his in reply. This was a problem I was going to have to solve on my own. After the third time I brushed the forelock on Rusty’s head and thought for a moment. As I stood next to Rusty I adjusted the horse blanket on her back several times. I placed the saddle on the ground next to her, and waited for a minute longer before I lifted up the saddle and placed it on her back. Quickly I reached down, and fasten the belly strap on the saddle. This time Rusty didn’t move. I guess she realized I was serious this time.

Andy came over and slapped me on the butt and said “Good work, greenhorn. You figured it out. When you take too long to get the saddle fasten, some horses don’t think you’re serious about going riding.”

“Thanks boss,” I replied as I climbed aboard Rusty.

“Head out to the riding ring and I’ll meet you there in five minutes,” Andy said.

“Yes, boss,” I said as I yanked on the reins and urged Rusty to start walking. I enjoyed my ride into the riding ring. It took me only a thirty seconds to get there. I started walking Rusty about the ring, practicing giving her directions to turn to the left and then to the right. About five minutes later Andy arrived riding Blizzard. My riding lesson continued. It was successful and uneventful. I earned a few phrases of praise from Andy and that made my day. Of course I got a huge thrill seeing Andy mounted on Blizzard riding around in front of me. He was my cowboy hero come to life, and that never stopped thrilling me. (For those slut puppies who are wondering, no my cock did not get hard at seeing the sight of Andy mounted on Blizzard. You can get thrilled and excited and not get a hard cock, you know.)

We headed home at about five o’clock in the afternoon. Actually we headed for my apartment. At first. When I noticed that we were not en route to my apartment, and I asked Andy where we were going, he told me that he thought it was time that I saw his apartment. I didn’t say anything for a second or two, then I told him I thought going to his apartment was a wonderful surprise. Andy beamed one of those sexy smiles of his at me. I smiled back at him. He turned his attention back to the driving, and turned on the radio to a country and western station. This gave me something to help me pass the time as Andy drove on.

About forty-five minutes later we drove up to the underground parking lot of an apartment complex that was on the other side of the city from where I lived. Andy parked his car a few minutes later. We headed to the elevators. On the ride up in the elevators Andy put his left arm about my shoulders and pulled me close to him. When I looked up at him, he just smiled at me and tapped my nose with the fingertips of his right hand. It was unlike Andy to show affection like this in public. We were alone in the elevator so maybe that was why he felt safe doing this. Whatever the reason, I enjoyed his physical attentions towards me.

The elevator stopped on the sixth floor and we got off. A turn to the left and brief meander down the hallway brought us to the door mark 623. Andy did not remove his left arm from about my waist until we were standing in front of the door to his apartment.

“Here we are, love,” he said with a grin. “The gateway to paradise.”

“Wait a second,” I said as he dug into the right front pocket of his jeans with his right hand. “Don’t you live with a roommate? What if he’s home?” I asked with concern.

“I don’t have a roommate anymore. He moved out several months ago,” Andy answered as he unlocked the door, turned the deadbolt and then the door knob. He pushed the door open. “You first, Texas.” He urged me.

I walked into the dark apartment. The lights suddenly came on. I turned about to see Andy standing just inside the door, his right hand next to the wall switch. Clearly he’d flipped the lights on for me. “Go on. Take a look around,” He urged me.

I walked forward a couple of steps. To my right was a small front hall open closet, with several empty coat hangers in it alongside the various coats and jackets hanging there. I sipped of my denim jacket and hung it up. I walked a few more steps into the room and looked about. To my left was a long dark hallway that lead somewhere. I presumed it was off to the bathroom and bedrooms. To my right was the living room. I walked a few steps into it and looked about. Next to the wall on the right was a large comfortable looking sofa with a dark wood coffee table in front of it. To the right of the sofa was an end table. To the left of the sofa was a second end table matching the other end table and the coffee table. Next to that second end table was a chair that matched the sofa. I looked to the left and saw a plasma television set of about forty inches in size. The plasma television set was black and standing on a matching stand which had several open shelves on it. I could see what appeared to be a DVD player, a VCR and what I guessed to be a home theatre center or a stereo receiver of some type. I walked a few more steps into the living room and looked about a bit more. The off white walls were bare except for a few paintings depicting some simple nature scenes. A few feet behind the living room area was a closed curtain nearly as long as the room was tall. I suspected that the curtains hid a closed pair of patio doors that lead off to the apartment balcony.

I looked to the left to see a dining room area with a simple wooden dining table and four chairs set about it. There were a few more pictures on the wall here as well. An open doorway to the left lead to the kitchen most likely. All in all it was a tidy neat warm apartment. It clearly reflected Andy’s personality.

“Danm you have a hot butt in those jeans!” Andy’s voice called out to me.

I turned about and looked at him. He was standing there just barely in the living room gazing at me with a hungry expression on his face.

“Excuse me? What did you say?” I asked him caught off guard by his comment.

“You heard me. You have a hot butt in those cowboy jeans of yours, greenhorn,” Andy said as he leered at me.

“What’s gotten into you, Andy? This is so unlike you.” I said, the first inklings of fear starting to creep into my mind.

“Nothing that shouldn’t have happened a long time ago, stud,” Andy said as he walked over to me a determined set expression on his face. The leer on his face changed into an open look of lust. Andy wanted me pure and simple.

Suddenly I had a very bad feeling about all this. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I opened my eyes. I blinked for a few seconds, not sure of what had happened. Andy had not moved. He was exactly where he had been standing when I first turned about. He was looking at me with puzzlement on his face. There was no trace of the lust I had seen a few moments earlier.

“Are you okay, Paul?” He asked.

“Yeah. I think so. What did you say earlier?” I asked him, wondering if my sense of reality had momentarily slipped gears. Something odd had happened, but I couldn’t imagine what it was.

“I asked you what you thought of the place,” Andy answered. He still looked puzzled at my question.

“I must have misheard you. I am impressed. It’s a lot nicer than my place,” I told him.

“It’s home. Have a seat in the chair. You’ll find it comfy,” Andy suggested.

“Sure, okay,” I agreed as I walked over to the chair and sat down in it.

Andy walked over to me and stood behind the chair. He placed his hands on my shoulders, very gently. “You did a good job with your riding lesson today. How about I give your neck and shoulders a massage? I think you deserve it,” Andy said.

“Sounds good to me,” I agreed. I so enjoyed it when Andy touched me. This was going to be good.

Andy pressed those strong fingers and hands of his onto my shoulders and began to kneed my shoulder muscles. It didn’t take long before I felt the tension in the muscles start to fade. “Just enjoy yourself Paul. I learned how to do this for the guys I work with. Between your little adventure in the alley nearly two months ago, the pressures of getting back to work, and the work of learning how to ride a horse, you deserve a break of some kind,” Andy said as he continued with his massage.

“Having you teach me how to ride is not work, at least not for me,” I said as I challenged Andy’s statement. “I’m thrilled that you decided to let me into that part of your life. If anyone is working hard, it’s you teaching me.”

“You’re a good student, Paul, better than you give yourself credit for. Teaching you has been a privilege not work. I am happy to do it,” Andy replied. “Doesn’t that feel good?”

“Yes, it does. You have magic fingers, dear heart,” I answered as I felt my body relax more and more. I also felt another reaction down south as I let myself acknowledge that a sexy hot stud of an RCMP constable was touching my body and standing just behind me. It was only a small stirring, but it was noticeable. I grunted and moaned enjoying Andy’s ministrations.

Andy worked at my shoulders and my neck for a few more minutes before he spoke. “Is it okay if I massage your chest and back now, Texas?” Andy asked.

“Of course, dear heart,” I answered. Part of me was puzzled at Andy asking my permission for him to touch me, but I quickly dismissed that thought as I felt his hands move down the front of my body. His touch was magical. Firm yet gentle, and delightfully arousing.

Andy’s hands started their exploration. At first his touch was light, feather like and I had to close my eyes and concentrate hard to detect his fingers moving down from my neck to my chest. Andy slowly increased the pressure as he began tracing big circles on the left and right sides of my chest. I let out a few soft satisfying moans to let him know he was doing it right. The stirring down south became somewhat more intense as Andy began to massage my chest with more force. I sighed with delight and I think I moaned a couple more times too.

“Just enjoy it Texas,” Andy encouraged me. “Just go with the flow, and let yourself go, Texas.”

Like I needed encouragement from Andy or instruction to do this? Still, I followed his directions. I just wanted to be accommodating. I mean Andy was someone very close to me and I cared a great deal about him. It would be impolite of me not to give serious consideration to his suggestions and to then not follow them. So rest assured I wasn’t doing this for the erotic or sexual aspects of the situation. That of course was the farthest thing from my mind. I was merely cooperating with Andy out of the goodness of my heart. And if you believe that I’ve got some swamp land to sell you in Florida.

The massage continued. It went on delightful minute after delightful minute. Andy’s hands explored every inch of my chest and stomach from where my neck met my shoulders all the way to my belt line. He was remarkably gentle and I think that’s what got me so excited. I knew that a big strong muscular hunk of an RCMP Constable was leaning over me exploring the front of my torso with his big strong hands and fingers. He was doing this to pleasure me, to please me. What a wonderful gift he was giving me. I was amazed that he was able to do this to me, while my cowboy shirt was still on. I shuddered with excitement as I imagined, for just a few seconds, what Andy’s fingers and hands would feel like pressing down and moving over my bare chest. I very quickly lost track of how many minutes passed. The next thing I clearly remember was that my cock was rock hard in my jeans and every second breath I took came out as a moan. I was both turned on utterly, and physically relaxed the same time. My entire body felt relaxed and comfortably loose except for my cock which seem to have a mind of its own. It was attempting to make its presence known by breaking through the fly of my jeans. Of course it was not having much success in that endeavour. I was quite sure that Andy was aware of what was happening below my belt line. He’d have had to have been blind or have been keeping his eyes closed not to have known. His next comment confirmed my suspicion.

“I can see you’re enjoying yourself Texas,” Andy said with a chuckle. “I must be doing something right then.”

“Damn straight!” I agreed forcefully. I kept my eyes closed. I just wanted to enjoy the moment as it just dragged on and on.

“You’re going to hate me for this Texas,” Andy said with a laugh. “But I really need to take a quick shower. I have got to get the smell of the stables and everything else off of my body. I promise when I come back we’ll continue where we left off. I’m sure I’ll be able to get a rise out of you when I return. ”

“You’ve got to be kidding!” I called out opening my eyes and looking up at Andy who was still standing behind me looking down and grinning. “You need to take a shower now? Are you nuts? ”

“Yes and no, " Andy said with a chuckle . “I’ve been working with those horses all day. You haven’t. You don’t smell. I do. I need to take a shower Texas and there’s no arguing the point. Now you can watch some TV or channel surf. You know me. I can take a shower with double time. That RCMP training comes in handy.” Andy lifted his hands from my body and snapped about, walking out of the room before I could say another word. I didn’t bother calling out to him. I knew that tone in his voice. When Andy had made up his mind to do something there was very little chance that anyone could convince him otherwise. Well maybe if I hypnotized him first I could exert some influence over him and convince him to change his mind. Otherwise I didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of getting Andy to change his mind. I’d come to know him that well. I shrugged my shoulders and turned on the TV set. I was sure I’d find something to occupy my time for the next 15 or 20 minutes while Andy took a shower. If I said I was happy about this turn of events I’d be lying. My cock certainly wasn’t happy about it. If anything, Mr. Happy had experienced a letdown and was deflated over the experience.

What Andy did not know is that I wanted his hands on my cock. I want him to fondle me, stroke me and get me so excited and so turned on that there would be nothing in the world but my cock and his warm strong fingers jerking me off. Actually I wanted more, much more. I wanted to slip my hot piece of man meat into Andy’s mouth. I wanted him to suck me off until my balls turned blue. I sighed with regret as I realized it wasn’t going to happen tonight. Andy just wasn’t ready. I knew if I pushed it the results would not be pleasant. I quickly shoved those thoughts out of my mind, and turned my attention to Andy’s television set.

I really don’t remember what I was watching on Andy’s TV when my channel surfing was interrupted. I do remember the interruption however. How could I not?. Andy walked into the living room wearing his full dress RCMP uniform. You know the one, with a red surge jacket, the brown Stetson hat, the brown boots and those black riding breeches with the yellow stripe down the outside of each leg. Andy had always looked especially handsome wearing that uniform but tonight for some reason he looked like one of those RCMP constables that you see on a postcard. He looked good enough to eat.

“Constable Cocksucker reporting for duty, Sir!” Andy called out to me as he came to attention with a snappy salute shot directly at me.

I blinked my eyes and stared at Andy stunned. It took a few seconds for what he’d said to register in my mind. When the meaning of his words penetrated my brain, my cock reacted. It became rock hard and seemed much harder than it had earlier. My entire face felt hot. I realized I was blushing and I probably looked like a tomato at least from the neck up.

Andy darted his eyes downward for a second then looked me directly in the eyes as he grinned. “I have the target in sight, Sir! Request permission to proceed with my mission, Sir!”

I didn’t say anything. I just stared at Andy. I understood what he was saying. I knew what he wanted. I just was having a problem believing it. For so long he’d been hesitant about doing anything sexually physical between us. Now for some reason he wanted to have oral sex with me. Or for those of you who wanted to put in a less eloquent manner, he wanted to suck my cock until my balls were blue. I hesitated. I wasn’t worried about sexually transmitted diseases or anything like that because we both had blood tests and we both knew that we were clean. I wanted this. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted this very badly. But in the back of my mind I had to be 100% sure that Andy wanted to.

“The mission is on hold, Constable, until we get a few mission parameters clarified. At ease Constable,” I answered in a firm authoritative voice. It was as firm and authoritative as I could manage considering that my cock was so hard it felt like it was going to rip through my jeans. (You can stop laughing any time, dear reader. You try talking with the voice of authority when you’re in that type of situation.)

“Ask away, Sir!” Andy responded as he stopped saluting me and came to stand at ease. He wasn’t smiling anymore. His face had a look of calm acceptance, as if he’d expected this very thing to happen.

“Why do you want to do this now, Andy? Why tonight? Are you sure you’re ready for this? Do you really understand what this means?” I locked my eyes on Andy is as I asked him those questions. I silently prayed the answers would be what I had long hoped for. If all he wanted was just a first time with me because he was curious about gay sex, well then the repercussions would not be pleasant.

“We’ve already had oral sex, or don’t you remember, Paul?” Andy asked me with a coy look.

I blushed as I realized that I had completely forgotten that fact. I looked up at Andy, a stunned gaze frozen on my face.

“You did forget!” Andy cried out in surprise. “Well, it must have been a really memorable experience for you then,” Andy commented, the coy look wiped from his face.

I could not tell if he was joking or not. A few seconds of looking at his face was enough to convince me that not only was he not joking, he was hurt by my forgetfulness. I had some major damage control on my hands here.

“Yes, I did forget, Andy. I think the shock of you coming out here all dressed up in your Scarlet Tunic and then calling yourself Constable Cocksucker, threw me for a loop,” I responded as I tried to explain what had happened. “I’ve always been careful not to push you into doing gay sex with me. It’s so unlike you to be this aggressive with me that it took me completely by surprise. Wait a second! When you gave me that blow job the first time, you were hypnotized. I guess that I didn’t consider that the first time, because you were unduly influenced, as it were.”

“You’re saying I wasn’t in my right mind, Paul?” Andy asked with a smirk.

“Not at all. I’m saying that you were not making a clear carefully considered decision. You were lost in the passion of the moment. I should have stopped you, but I was lost in the role playing and the emotions of the moment too,” I admitted.

“Nonetheless, it was gay sex between consenting adults, correct?” Andy asked.

“Yes,” I admitted looking up at him wondering where he was going with this.

“It was and enjoyable experience for you, was it not?” Andy asked.

“Yes,” I answered. I blushed as the details of that evening flooded into my mind.

“Oh so now you do remember that night,” Andy teased me as he flashed a smile at me.

“Yeah, I do,” I answered with a smile of my own. I blushed a second time.

“Then, sir, if I may be so blunt, what is your problem?” Andy asked, quizzically. “I think it’s time we took our relationship to the next logical level. It’s time we had regular, hot oral man sex. I’ve sucked you before, and I want to do it again. Your cock tastes yummy. I’m ready now, and from what I can see you’re ready too.” Andy said.

“I want to be sure that you’re doing this because you want to, and not because you think I want you to,” I answered.

“Sometimes, you think too much, Paul,” Andy said with a smile. He looked at me and smiled and there was something different this time. I knew Andy loved me. But now I could see something else on his face. I studied his face for a few moments before I recognized it. Andy was happy. He was happy the way a small child is happy and content that his parents love him. I knew then that all his life and he had been looking for acceptance as a gay man and until this moment he’d never found it.

“Of course there are couple of other reasons why I want to suck your cock,” Andy grinned at me.

“Such as?” I asked with a grin of my own, as I realized that Andy and I had worked past this bump in the road of our relationship.

“You have a hot butt in those cowboy jeans. I think this should have happened months ago, stud,” Andy answered with a not too subtle leer in my general direction.

I did double take as I heard those words .“You were thinking those thoughts when we walked into the room tonight weren’t you?” I shot the question at Andy.

“Well, yeah. Kind of. Why do you ask?” Andy said with a look of puzzlement.

“I picked up those feelings, those thoughts from you earlier tonight when we first came here. I thought I was imagining things. My God! This is the bonding isn’t it?” I asked him as things clicked in my mind.

“And I guess it is,” Andy said looking at me lustily. There was a gleam in his eye that seemed to make him more sexy tonight than I’d ever realized before. I finally understood that when your man wants you, and he lets you know that in no uncertain terms, it is a very powerful turn on. Not only do you feel more sexy and desirable, but he becomes more manly in a way that is rather hard to describe.

I could tell where his thoughts were. Andy didn’t care much about how we were now bonded. He seemed to be quite happy with it. I was a little surprised at the way the bonding was working. I was used to not being able to pick up anything from Andy’s mind. Now not only could I read his emotions sometimes but hints of the thoughts that lay behind them. I realized this changed our relationship, but in a very good way.

“I picked up your desires this evening as well, Paul. When I was massaging your chest I could feel that you wanted something more. You wanted me to put a lot more than just my hands on your cock. You never said anything, but I could feel it,” Andy said to me.

“My God, you’re right!” I said after a few moments’ reflection. “I just didn’t have the nerve to say that to you.” I blushed, yet again. If I continued to blush like that my face was going to be permanently red.

“It’s clear we both want this tonight. What are we waiting for?” Andy asked me as he ignored my blush of embarrassment.

I grinned at Andy as my blush faded. “Damned if I know! Proceed with your mission, Constable!” I barked at him.

“Yes, Sir!” Andy replied, happily. He tried to keep an all business expression on his face as he spoke. He failed. He couldn’t stop a big happy smile from bursting out on to his face as he finished speaking. Andy sat down next to me on the sofa, removing the uniform leather gloves from his hands. He tossed the gloves on the coffee table without another thought as he turned to look me squarely in the eyes. “Wait just a second, sir,” he said still smiling at me.

Andy stood up and walked over to his stereo. I saw the unit power up as he started fiddling with it. He was setting up some background music for the right mood. We didn’t need that. I decided to keep my mouth shut and not spoil it for him. A few minutes later Andy walked back to where I was sitting on the sofa. He took up his position next to me, where he had been sitting minutes ago. “Press the play button,” he told me as he held out the remote control unit to me. Andy’s eyes were locked on mine as he spoke to me.

I took the remote control unit from him. I had to look down at it for a few seconds to find the play button, as I had never used the unit before. I pressed the play button and put the unit on the coffee table. Andy reached up with his right hand and began to stroke the left side of my face as George Straits sexy southern country cowboy voice began to sing a song called “I Cross My Heart”. As George’s voice sang to me, Andy’s right hand continued its soft stroking of my left cheek. Our eyes were locked together as Andy let the words of that song say what he wanted me to hear. I’m not ashamed to say that I had to blink my eyes several times to fight off the tears that threaten to spill out. (Look up the words to that song dear reader. I can’t place them here without violating copyright laws. You would not want me to end up in jail would you, dear reader?) When you read those words you’ll understand why my eyes were tearing up.

As the song played on, Andy kissed my forehead and then both cheeks one by one. He ever so slowly added fuel, and stoked the fire of passion that was building between us. He was so gentle yet firm as he caressed my face with both hands and pulled my lips towards his. When we kissed as that song was playing, I swear I saw fireworks. I loved this wonderful man, now more than ever. Somehow, he was making this moment between us a lot more than just foreplay to oral sex, he was loving me with all his heart and soul, and without saying a word. Okay, he was leaving that up to George. Andy sure knew the right song to play to set the mood. The touch of our lips together was different than before. It was deeper, and more profound as if Andy’s passion for me was pouring from his lips into mine and from there into my mind, heart and soul. Finally, I understand what it means when someone loves you with all their heart and soul. I wrapped my arms about that tree trunk torso of his, and pulled Andy as close to me as I could, while crushing my lips urgently against his. I wanted no doubt in his mind, as to how I felt about him. Our faces moved about as we prolonged that kiss. Thank goodness we had noses to breathe through, otherwise we would have suffocated. Our kiss went on long past the end of that song. I don’t know how many more songs played as we kissed and clung to each other. Frankly I didn’t much care to even try to keep track, as I was otherwise occupied. I remember how my hands moved all over Andy’s Scarlett Tunic, staying above the waist the entire time. I just wanted that torso of his pressed next to me for as long as we could manage it. I was keenly aware of Andy’s hands moving about my upper body, all over my cowboy shirt.

The minutes rolled on in sweetness that seemed to overwhelm me. Finally Andy began to pull away from our embrace. I fought him. (Come on, dear reader. Can you blame me?) I pulled hard on his torso as I struggled to keep his lips pressed to mine. He was too strong though. He broke the embrace and struggled to his feet. He moved a few steps away from the sofa.

He quickly moved the coffee table out of the way. He knelt directly in front of me. I swear I almost swooned at that point because I knew what was coming, no pun intended. Come on guys picture this. A handsome RCMP Constable wearing that sexy Scarlet Tunic uniform, is kneeling down in front of you. He pushes you legs apart. He runs his hands up and down the inside of your thighs, a few times. (Damn that man knew a lot about foreplay!) He reaches forward and opens the fly of your jeans. Before you can take another breath he has your cock out of your jeans and he’s warming it between his hands. As he starts to stroke your cock with his right hand his left hand is reaching down and cupping your balls in a very suggestive yet tender manner. (If that wouldn’t make you nearly swoon dear reader, I don’t know what would.)

My cock was rock hard in less than 30 seconds. It was a combination of Andy’s erotic touch and my desire to have him touch me. Beyond that, really, who gives a fuck? When you’ve got an RCMP Constable playing with your cock and balls, getting you hard and turning you on more with each breath and each passing minute, are you really going to take the time to analyze the situation? If there was ever a time to go with the flow this was it.

Andy leaned forward, took a deep breath and breathed out gently focusing the stream of warm air onto my cock. I gasped at the shock of the pleasure that flowed into my mind. My entire body shuddered uncontrollably. I was flabbergasted that something as simple as Andy breathing on my rigid cock would be so intensely erotic. This was opening up an entire new world to me. It was like a man born blind all his life, suddenly being given the gift of sight. (Okay, so maybe I am exaggerating just a bit. Can you blame me, dear reader?) It was a fantastic experience.

Andy blew across my cock a few more times. He was killing me with kindness, and he knew it. I knew that he knew, because in between breaths he would look up at me and smile that killer sexy smile of his at me. I had a hard time (no pun intended) keeping my eyes open and my attention focused on Andy. I didn’t want to miss seeing one second of this heavenly hunky RCMP Constable giving me a blow job. Somehow I found the strength the move my hands and arms down towards Andy’s handsome head. I plucked that Stetson hat off his head and placed it to the left of me on the sofa. I put it as far away from me as I could. I didn’t want to risk damaging any part of Andy’s dress uniform. I couldn’t imagine how he would explain something like that to his Corporal. I knew it would cost Andy a few bucks to replace that hat if it was damaged.

Andy’s mouth was a warm wet lagoon of sexual pleasure. My cock was very happy to explore that virgin territory. I corrected myself, mentally. This was NOT virgin territory to Andy and me. Andy’s tongue was just as happy to explore the surface of my cock. Each time that wet slippery long tongue of his moved along the under surface of my cock, waves of pleasure burst into my brain. Andy might have been a bit inexperienced at being a cock sucker but you would never have known it. He was masterful in his approach. I can’t say enough good things about the tongue lashing he gave me. Words fail me.

I gave up and closed my eyes all the better to surrender to the sensual pleasures that were just bombarding my poor brain. Every now and then I did manage to crack my eyes open long enough to focus my attention on that handsome RCMP Constable sucking me for all he was worth. It didn’t last long though, maybe at minute at the most. Suddenly I felt two strong hands clasping my thighs. I wrenched my eyes open to see Andy pushing his head down harder on my cock. He was really getting into this and I couldn’t have been happier. Apparently the grip he had wasn’t sufficient, because Andy released my thighs and wrapped his big strong arms about my torso. He pulled me towards him as he went down even deeper and stronger on my cock. Understand Andy was a powerhouse. There was no way this side of a miracle from God that I could have resisted Andy’s powerful pull. Of course I didn’t resist. Do you think I’m nuts? I was getting something that I had wanted a very very long time and Andy was giving it to me of his own free will. What more could I possibly want at that moment in time? Even in my erotic dementia I was aware that Andy was giving me the ultimate gift the physical sign of his love for me. I suppose someone a bit more crass would’ve just said this was just another blow job between two gay guys. If you want to think of it that way go ahead. Personally, I tend to look at it with a somewhat different view.

I don’t know when I came and shot into Andy’s mouth. I only know that the pleasure went on and on and on. Each minute was a lifetime of pleasure and joy. I didn’t want it to end. I didn’t want to cum because I knew that would end it. But just as the sun must rise and set each day, a guy getting a blow job has to cum. I do remember making a lot of noise and arching my back and thrusting my hips forward and trying to shove that cock of mine all the way down into Andy’s stomach. I vaguely recall sucking and slurping noises coming from the vicinity of Andy’s head. He was being a good boy and sucking up all my man juice. The experience itself was like nothing I’d ever known before. If all my previous orgasms from masturbating were a 10 this was 100. I was aware of beads of sweat on my forehead and my face was flushed. I remember feeling beads of sweat running down the sides of my face down the sides of my torso from my armpits. I remember my arms, my body, my face feeling burning hot for what seemed like hours. I also remember feeling exhausted as if I’d run a triathlon with two broken legs. (Okay so I’m exaggerating just a tiny little bit. Okay so I’m exaggerating a lot. Just saying it was really really good doesn’t do the experience justice. And if you’re thinking that maybe someday Andy might grant you this joy I can say is there isn’t a snowball’s chance in Hell of that ever happening. Andy is a one-man man and he’s mine all mine. )

I guess I struggled back to full awareness of a few minutes later, to see Andy still kneeling in front of me a big happy smile on his face and that love light in a those soft doe brown eyes of his. I struggled to sit back up on the sofa from the deeply slouched position that I found myself in.

“Did you like it, Sir?” Andy asked with a grin. His hands were resting easily on his lap. He must’ve unwrapped himself from my torso just after I’d shot my load.

“Like it, would be a grand understatement, Andy. That has to have been the most incredible sexual experience I have ever had in my life. The fact that you gave it to me, dear heart, makes it all the more wonderful,” I told him as I smiled gently at him. I flicked my eyes downward to my crotch and discovered that my cock was back in my jeans and fly of my jeans was closed. Must’ve been Andy’s work because I knew I didn’t have the strength to do it.

“So I was a good boy, Daddy?” Andy asked with a grin still on his face.

I studied his face for just a few seconds and I could see the back of his eyes a quest for assurance that he had in fact been a good boy. “You were very good boy, Andy. Daddy is very proud of you.” I answered with as much assurance and warmth as I could put it in my voice. I reached down with my hands and placed them gently when either side of Andy’s head and began to pull him towards me. “Come rest your head in Daddy’s crotch boy. Breath deep and take in that wonderful musky Daddy smell.”

Andy did not resist. In less than a second I had him up on his knees with his head buried in my crotch. He was breathing deeply and letting out a sigh after sigh of contentment. Gently patting his head as I spoke to him. “You’ve been such a good boy, Andy. You give Daddy a wonderful gift this evening. Thank you so much, dear heart.”

We stayed like that on the sofa for a good 10 minutes. Neither of us really wanted to move. I knew that we couldn’t spend the entire evening there as it would not really be all that comfortable. I knew where we should go, but was Andy ready for it? There is only one way to find out.

“Shall we move this to the bedroom Andy?” I asked.

“Yes Texas, we should,” Andy answered. He let out a long deep sigh and slowly lifted his head from my crotch pushing away from me. He stood up and looked down at me. He held out his hands to me with a warm welcoming smile pasted on those sexy lips of his. I placed my hands in his hand a half second later he pulled me to my feet. Andy wrapped his arms about my torso pulled me towards him and planted a very firm very sensual kiss on my eager lips. Under their own vocation my arms wrapped themselves about Andy’s torso and pulled him towards me. I responded with just as much pressure and passion as he did. This was a kiss unlike any of our other ones. This was a case of pure sexual passion and desire. Andy’s lips parted. Mine did likewise. Our tongues when in search of each other. When they met and began to dance I could taste my cum on Andy’s tongue. I breathed in deeply and Andy’s masculine aroma seemed stronger and more pungent than ever before. It was like a heady perfume that washed all other thoughts cares and concerns out of your head.

A minute or so later Andy broke the kiss. “Come on lover. I’ll lead the way,” Andy said as he unwrapped his arms about from about me and pushed my arms away from him. Soon only Andy’s left hand was grabbing my right hand as he started to walk away from the sofa and down the hallway that lead to the bedrooms. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me. For just a few seconds I was concerned because he seemed to have a strange look on his face. He lead us back into the living room and stood me about the center of the room. He walked over to the stereo turned it on and slipped a CD into the CD player. “This is for you, Texas,” he said with a happy grin.

A few seconds later the sexy voice of Rod Stewart began singing a song entitled “Have I told you lately that I love you”. Andy pulled me towards him and began to dance with me around the room as the song played. God dammit the man was romantic when he was in the mood. He just kept doing more and more things making this evening better and better. I thought that I had to be dreaming that this couldn’t be real. A sudden twinge in my gluteus maxims convinced me that this was not a dream. My horse riding lesson that day had left me a little sore in places I would just as soon not discuss. Well that and our adventure on the sofa had strained a few key dancing muscles. So I knew this was no dream. It was as real as it could get.

A few more songs played on the CD but I don’t recall what they were. I was enjoying dancing with Andy far too much to pay attention to what the music was. I let Andy lead in more than one way. We stopped dancing and Andy turned off the stereo. He led me down the hallway to the bedroom. Actually it was to his bedroom. He gently sat me down on the bed and knelt down in front of me. For half a second I thought he was coming over to open the fly of my jeans again, until he grabbed hold of my left cowboy boot and began to pull. He had that sucker off in 2 seconds flat. My right cowboy boot quickly joined the left one. And he sat down next to me smiled at me and jerked his head toward his feet. I grinned at him as I understood I would have to reciprocate. Let me say now those RCMP Constable Brown boots are tough to get off. Or maybe Andy was just clenching his toes and making it difficult. I don’t know what it was but by the time I finally had the two boots off his feet I was puffing just a little. Andy just sat there, grinning at me.

Andy turned about and climbed on the bed so he was on his hands and knees. He then made his way to the head of the bed wiggling that cute RCMP butt at me the entire time. (If something like that doesn’t capture your attention and get you excited, dear reader, then you might want to check yourself for a pulse, and that you are breathing.) Andy turned and looked over his right shoulder at me grinning and jerked his head in silent requests for me to follow him. Who am I to ignore such an eloquent invitation? Perhaps my response was a tad bit too enthusiastic. I launched myself onto the bed and scampered up next to him so fast I think I got denim burns on my thighs. So there we were, a cowboy and an RCMP Constable on their hands and knees on a bed next to each other looking at each other. What do you imagine would be the next step? I’ll give you a hint. I did not leave. I’ll give you a second hint. Andy did not leave. I’ll even give you a third hint. Neither of us got off of the bed. (Hey, dear reader,I never said these would be GOOD hints, just hints.)

Andy lunged over and grabbed me. He pulled us both down onto the bed so that we were lying on our sides facing each other. I was lying on my right side looking deeper into Andy’s soft doe brown eyes, when I felt Andy’s left arm snaking its way under my body. A few moments later Andy had both of those big muscular strong arms of his wrapped about my torso and was pulling me towards him. In a heartbeat he had his lips pressing forcefully down on mine. As I savored the sweetness of that sexy kiss my arms found their way about his torso, and I pressed my body hard against him. I could feel my cowboy belt buckle push against Andy’s rock hard abs. God this was heaven. I wanted more. I want to feel Andy’s hot skin beneath my fingertips. I wanted to run my hands across his chest hair and trace the trail following it all the way down his belly into the thick mat of hair encircling his cock and balls. Yet at the same time I was loath to break our embrace. It felt so good to hold Andy in my arms and to feel him holding me.

“I want you naked, stud. I want to feel your naked hot body pressing against mine. I want to kiss you all over, every square inch of you,” Andy whispered into my ear, as he nuzzled me between kisses.

What gay man, in his right mind, would say ‘no’ to a request like that? When a policeman tells you to do something, aren’t you supposed to do what the nice policeman tells you? In the interest of continued good public relations between the federal police force and the general public, wasn’t I obligated to give serious consideration to the request of the RCMP constable who was making such an eloquent solicitation for my assistance and attention? Oh the things I do, in the name of public relations for the RCMP. (And yes, damn it, I would not have it any other way!)

I pushed Andy away from me. Frantically I began pawing at my light blue cowboy shirt. For a second or two I couldn’t figure out why I couldn’t get the buttons undone, until it dawn on my sex crazed brain, that this was a snap shirt. Andy grinned at me as he placed his meaty hands on either side of my cowboy shirt and grabbed the cowboy shirt securely. A not so mighty heave later, and the snaps down the front of my cowboy shirt parted. Andy grinned at me, saying not a word.

Andy climbed out of the bed a few seconds later. I shot a puzzled look at him as I tried to figure out why he stopped undressing me. First he said to me that he wanted my hot naked body next to him, and he ripped open my shirt which seem to suggest that he was earnest in his desire. Now he was standing there a couple of feet away from the bed looking at me with that sexy grin of his. Talk about getting mixed messages. Andy held out his right hand and beckoned me towards him. I smiled at him as I crawled over and climbed off the bed. I wasn’t exactly sure what he was up to but I was game. After the way the evening had started it would’ve taken a team of wild horses to drag me of Andy’s apartment. I walked over until I was standing directly in front of Andy.

Andy reached out and continue to tug at my light blue cowboy shirt. It didn’t take him long to pull it out of my jeans and leave it hanging there on my torso. Andy bent forward slightly and kissed me full on the lips, while his arms snaked around my torso pulling him close to me again. I was beginning to feel a bit like a yo-yo with all this holding me close and then breaking away from me. But if I had to be a yo-you with somebody thank goodness that somebody was Andy. I was only half aware of Andy’s slipping my light blue cowboy shirt off of me as he and I locked lips. A few heartbeats later Andy broke the kiss and pulled away for me just a little. He let his arms drop down to his sides and stood there grinning at me.

After a few moments he spoke.“Well what you waiting for Texas, an engraved invitation?”

I looked over at Andy and studied him for half a heartbeat before I answered. “What am I supposed to do now?” I asked stupidly.

“Turnabout is fair play, Texas. I took off your shirt you take off mine.” Andy answered with a grin. (Sometimes dear reader I can be denser than a 6 foot lead wall. I should’ve picked up at Andy was hinting that he wanted me to strip him down while he stripped me down. I guess my brain wasn’t firing on all cylinders, but can you blame it? Andy was a lot to deal with on oh so many levels. But enough about my shortcomings, dear reader. Back to the story.)

I walked over to Andy and start running my hands over the front of that wonderful Scarlet tunic of his. I was going to savour this moment. How often does an RCMP Constable ask you to undress him? I fiddled with the leather holster on the right side of Andy’s tunic. I noticed it was empty, to judge by the weight. “Uh, looks like your gun’s not where it’s supposed to be Andy,” I said in a puzzled tone of voice.

“It’s safely locked away, Texas. Surely you realize that it would be much too dangerous for me to be wearing it while we are playing around,” Andy said in that warm sexy voice of his.

“Good thinking, dear heart.” And don’t call me Shirley,” I said with a chuckle.

Andy just groaned at that old joke. I chuckled. My hands had been exploring the front of Andy’s Scarlet tunic and I wasn’t sure how to unfasten it. “Just how the heck do you get this thing off, Andy?” I said after a minute or so fruitless efforts.

“That’s for me to know and for you to figure out, Texas,” Andy said with a laugh. I snorted at him as he stood there chuckling. It took me several minutes to work out how to undo Andy’s Scarlet tunic. I suppose you could say I was sufficiently motivated to keep at it. (By the way dear reader, I’m not going to tell you the correct way to unfasten an RCMP constable’s Scarlet tunic. Let’s just call it a national security secret shall we.) Once I had the tunic off Andy, (and believe me slipping it off that hunky torso of his was an erotic adventure in itself) I carefully held it out to him. Andy shot a puzzled look at me.

“You’d best hang this up, love. It’s something that should be respected. It doesn’t deserve to be on the floor,” I said to him as I stood there holding and smelling that wonderful Scarlet tunic of his.

Andy didn’t say anything he just took the tunic from me, held it out from his body and planted another one of those hot sexy kiss of his on my willing lips. It took Andy less than a minute to walk over to the closet, slide the door open, reach in and grab out the appropriate clothes hanger. Andy returned the Scarlet tunic to closet and walked back to me. I suppose it’s not a national security secret if I tell you that all this RCMP Constable was wearing under his Scarlet tunic was his regulation RCMP T-shirt. It was a black close fitting cotton T-shirt with the RCMP crest positioned above the left breast. Close fitting doesn’t begin to describe it. Skin tight and sexy as hell would be a far more accurate description. I absently reached up with my right hand and wiped the drool away from my lips. Okay so that was not the most sophisticated reaction, and you would think after being with Andy for so long I wouldn’t have such a primitive lustful reaction. Well I do. I pray to God I never stopped having that reaction when I see Andy in a tight fitting T-shirt.

My cowboy belt buckle was suddenly hanging unfastened from my waist. The fly of my jeans was open. My goodness! My jeans were no longer fastened and were sliding down my hips! What was happening? Only what I wanted most to happen. Andy was taking off my jeans. I eagerly stepped out of them and wrap my arms around Andy’s torso pressing my underwear clad body next to him. All I had on now was my T-shirt, my underwear and my socks. (My wristwatch doesn’t count, dear reader.) My hands and arms eagerly traveled across that muscular torso and those beefy shoulders of Andy’s as I stood there holding them close to me. Shamelessly I reached down past his waist and grabbed a double handful of those uniform breaches of his. At that point in time I wasn’t really all that concerned about wrinkling the breaches, and I was fairly certain that Andy had similar thoughts. One thing I can tell you is that those breaches don’t have a belt, they have suspenders. I had to reach over and slip those off of Andy’s shoulders, while giving him a long hard firm kiss on the lips, one for each suspender. Andy’s muscular arms were wrapped about my torso as my hands fiddled with the fastening of those breaches. Pulling open the fly gave me an unexpected thrill. A shudder passed down my body as I slowly pushed the breaches down past Andy’s hips. Only when they were just above his knees did gravity take over. Andy stepped out of the breaches and reluctantly broke our embrace. I smiled at him as he bent over, plucked the breaches off the floor turned around and walked over to the closet. Like his Scarlet tunic those breaches did not deserve to lie on the bedroom floor all night.

The white cotton briefs Andy was wearing were sharp contrast to that black close fitting RCMP T-shirt. I love the way those cotton briefs hugged Andy’s bubble butt. It was yummy. It was desirable. It was sexy as hell. Andy turned around and walked back towards me. The front of those white cotton briefs could barely contain his erection. I couldn’t help but smile at how excited all of this as making Andy. “Well if I wasn’t sure that this was turning you on, dear heart, I know better now.” I said with a grin.

Andy smiled back at me and looked me dead in the eyes. His eyes flicked downward for a fraction of a second before he spoke. “We seem to be in agreement, Texas.” I blushed, but only for a few seconds. I’d been so focused on Andy’s body and his reactions that I hadn’t paid heed to my own reactions. The blush was because I realize my cock was straining in my briefs, just as much as Andy’s cock was straining his briefs. I didn’t break eye contact with Andy. That’s significant. I meant the both of us were more comfortable and accepting of the physical desires we had for each other. I’m sure that’s not a big thing to a lot of people, but considering that both Andy and I were virgins to a gay relationship, this is a big step. I was proud of both of us.

“I much prefer you out of those breeches, Andy,” I said with a smile as I gazed upon this handsome hunk of a man. In only his black RCMP cotton t-shirt, white cotton briefs and nearly knee high white socks, Andy was beyond handsome. He was awesome, and I greedily devoured him with my eyes.

“What? You don’t like me in uniform?” Andy teased. “Since when?”

“Come on. You know better than that, dear heart. You look fantastic in your dress uniform. I have no doubt those uniform breeches are comfortable, especially when riding a horse, but they have so much material in them, that I can’t get a really good firm strong grip on your ass,” I complained.

“Oh the hardships you must endure,” Andy quipped. ‘I feel for you. I really do.”

I chuckled. “Yes, being your fan, and your lover does have its challenges.”

“Yes, you are my lover, and I’m yours. Finally,” Andy said softly as all trace of levity drained from his face. He had a strange look on his face, which for the life of me, I couldn’t figure out. It wasn’t fear, terror, anger, joy, confusion, or anything else that I could easily identify.

“Are you okay with that, Andy? Do you have regrets?” I asked cautiously. I wondered now if Andy had lost himself in the passionate heat of the moment, and done something that he wasn’t ready for. I had no regrets. If anything I was relieved. I’d wanted something like this to happen for a long time, but out of respect and compassion for Andy, I had not pushed.

“Only that we didn’t do this sooner, love,” Andy said as he took me in his arms and planted another one of those sexy kisses of his on my willing lips. He lifted his lips from mine a few seconds later. “The wonder of what we did still kind of surprises me. I never imagined giving you a blow job would be so intense.”

“It’s because you did it, we did it, with love. We didn’t have sex, Andy. We made love,” I said to him as I locked my eyes on his. Yes, those soft doe brown eyes of his were lit up with a glow that was unquestionably meant for me, and only me.

“Come to bed, lover,” Andy said to me as he walked over to the bed, pulling me gently behind him. His right hand was clasped firmly in my left hand, I discovered much to my surprise. Clearly I was not paying full attention to what was going on around me. Can you blame me dear reader? I mean, if you had a hunk like Andy in your arms leading you towards the bed I don’t think you’d be too concerned about paying attention to everything that was going on around you.

“Lead the way, dear heart,” I replied.

We climbed into the bed and Andy pulled the covers over our semi nude bodies. We snuggled close together and we talked. We explore each other’s bodies while we talked. We talked about a lot of things. Much of what we talked about will remain a secret between the two of us. That’s what pillow talk is, isn’t it? I will say that we did talk about Andy giving me oral sex. I think we talked about that for about 30 or 40 minutes. He wanted to know everything that I felt when it was happening, and I wanted to know everything that he felt when it was happening. Andy told me he wanted to do it again, and then he blushed. It was so sweet. Andy was bashful and I found that endearing. When I asked him if someday I could return the favour, he looked at me for a few seconds before he answered with an enthusiastic “hell yes”. I knew it wouldn’t be tonight, but it would be soon. We had started something, a new phase in our relationship and we would be lovers again. Soon.

I don’t know which one of us fell asleep first. It doesn’t really matter. What does matter is that we fell asleep in Andy’s bed, in Andy’s apartment. What more could I have asked for? A few unsettling thoughts popped into my head as sleep overtook me. I wondered what would happen to the two of us, to our newfound relationship, when Andy learned that his father was behind the assault on me, and that his father intended to break us up. Andy would never learn this from me, but he was bound to learn about it eventually.

I sighed softly to myself as I brushed those thoughts out of my head. I could not do anything about them and worrying wasn’t helping. When that happened, not if but when, we would deal with it. This was just one of the many complications I would have to deal with as a result of being in love with and loving an RCMP Constable. Andy would deal with it in his way, and I would deal with it in mine.

We had made great strides in our relationship over the past few months. We’d even come out of the closet. I hugged those positive encouraging thoughts close to my heart as I finally surrendered to sleep. Tomorrow was Sunday so we didn’t have to worry about being up early.

The next morning, we dragged our butts out of bed at about 8:30 AM. It was heaven to wake up next to Andy, even if he did have morning breath. So did I for that matter, but neither of us complained. I asked Andy if he wanted to shower together. His eyes lit up like a little kid’s on Christmas morning. I’ve already described our antics in the shower stall so I won’t go into great detail other than to say we got ourselves into a lather and ran out of hot water again. Draw your own conclusions. I will say that towelling each other dry was most enjoyable. Thank goodness Andy had a spare toothbrush, because my mouth felt like something died in it.

Our bathroom routines completed we headed off to the kitchen. Andy cooked breakfast. He wouldn’t let me help well other than to put out the orange juice. When I asked him why he would not let me help, he told me he wanted to do something to thank me for last night. His voice cracked when he said that I’d help him become a man, and to love a man not only with his heart but also with his body. Clearly he was still very emotional about last night. I just hugged him told him how proud I was of him, and that he was my man now and always. He looked at me, told me how lucky he was to have me as a lover and thanked me again. Then he said quietly and softly that he was proud of me and that he hoped one day to be half the man I was.

At that point my eyes started to tear up, so I blinked furiously trying not to cry. There are many things I’ve done in my life that I have regretted. Some of them Andy knows about; some of them he doesn’t. For Andy to put me on a pedestal, and to hold me up as an example of the type of man he wanted to be, was surprising. I didn’t see myself as someone that anyone would aspire to be like. Andy saw me differently. They say love is blind, but Andy wasn’t stupid or blind. He knew my faults probably better than I did. But he still saw something in me that he wanted to be like. I couldn’t imagine what it was that Andy saw in me, but I was thankful that he did. Part of me was burning to ask Andy to explain what he meant. This wasn’t the time for that conversation. Don’t ask me how I knew that, I just did. Sometimes you rely on your instincts.

After breakfast we spent Sunday together just hanging out. It was so nice quiet time to just enjoy each other’s company. Okay we did get a little frisky on the couch. And yes, Andy gave me another blow job. To his credit, he did ask first. How could I say no to that cute hunky sexy RCMP Constable? All in all it was a great Sunday. Andy drove me home about 8:30 PM. I had to work Monday morning and so did he. We couldn’t spend the night together because there wasn’t enough time.

I kissed Andy goodbye at the door to my apartment. My heart was full of joy and love and also regret. I regretted that we could not be together that night. I accepted it, but that didn’t mean I had to like it. With our work schedules it would probably be another few days before we could get together. Those were going to b every long days. Very long days, indeed.