The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop V: Happiness Is A Handsome Hypnotized Hunk

Chapter 2. In The Name of Friendship

I had never seen Steve and Jack’s apartment, because it wasn’t an apartment, it was a house. In the years since they had first gotten together, Steve and Jack had bought a house and moved in together. I guess they really were committed to each other. I felt a twinge of envy, because Andy and I had never consummated our relationship with such a significant act. The subject of moving in together had never come up. I guess we were not ready for such a big step. Or maybe we were still taking things slow and easy. I pushed such thoughts aside as I followed Steve and Andy up the front walk to the front door. Moments later Steve unlocked the front door and ushered us inside.

“Hang up your jackets in the front hall closet, and make yourselves comfortable in the living room,” Steve instructed us. “I am going to slip into something more comfortable.” With that Steve slipped off his shoes, placed them in the closet, off to the side where they would not get scuffed, and walked off down the hall, presumably to his bedroom to change. (It would have been fun to have followed him and watched him change his clothes, but I wasn’t here for fun and games, unfortunately.)

“Nice living room,” Andy commented as he headed for the sofa.

“Yes, indeed,” I agreed, as I looked around the room. The short pile wall to wall carpeting was somewhere between a tan and light brown in colour. The coffee brown overstuffed sofa, and two matching recliners were arranged in a semi circle in front of a large forty inch wall mounted LCD television set. An oak coffee table and two matching end tables were an elegant addition to the sofa and recliners. The walls were adorned with various framed painting and framed prints of various nature scenes. One in particular that caught my eye was a picture of a country lane in autumn, the trees ablaze in the reds, oranges and yellows, against a crystal clear bright blue sky. All in all, it seemed a most inviting, warm room. I sat down next to Andy, and waited for Steve to return.

“What’s the plan?” Andy asked me, breaking the silence.

“I don’t have one,” I replied with trepidation. “I’m just going to wing it.”

“Are you sure that’s wise?” Andy asked, in a concerned tone.

“I’m not sure that even agreeing to come here and talk with Jack was wise, dear heart,” I answered. “I’m having second thoughts about the whole idea. The more I think about it, the more uneasy I feel.”

Andy looked at me for a few seconds, as if he were carefully considering his reply. “Why did you agree to try talking with Jack, then?”

“Steve asked for my help, and I owe both him and Jack,” I replied. I looked at Andy, reached out and caressed the left side of his face with my right hand, while I continued to speak. “We both owe them, dear heart. Or have you forgotten that they are the reason we met in the first place? If it were not for Steve and Jack setting up that blind dinner date for us, we might never have met.”

“I could never forget that dinner date, Texas,” Andy replied as he reached up and held my right hand with his left hand. “I suppose you are right. We should try to help Steve and Jack, if we can. I only hope you know what you are doing.”

“You and me both,” I muttered softly. I broke eye contact with Andy. I let go of his hand and placed both of my hands in my lap as I sat back in the sofa, closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind. I had barely begun thinking about how I might start my conversation with Jack, when Steven’s voice announced his return to the living room.

“I checked and Jack is home. He’s in his bedroom. I told him you were here and that you’d like to talk with him. He said he did not want to talk to you.” Steve delivered the information in a calm, cool manner, as if he were reading a police report. He did not appear to be surprised at Jack’s refusal to talk with me.

“Steve, do you have a chair I could place outside Jack’s bedroom door, so I can wait for him to come out?” I asked as I stood up and walked over to where Steve was standing. I could not help but notice that Steve had changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, and a white cotton t-shirt. Both the shirt and the jeans appeared to fit Steve well, clinging to his body in all the right places, without being noticeably tight. (Like you expected me not to notice such details, dear reader? I’m not blind after all.)

“Sure, I’ll get one of the fold up chairs and take it to Jack’s bedroom for you,” Steve replied. He motioned for me to follow him as he headed out of the living room and down the hall. I quickly followed him. Steve turned and head up the stairs to the upper level of the house, after stopping by to pick up a folding chair from one of the other rooms. I followed close on his heels. I would be lying if I said that I did not enjoy the sight of Steve’s butt in those dark blue jeans, as he climbed up the stairs. It was delightful to say the least. Soon enough (too soon by far for me though), we arrived in front of Jack’s bedroom. Steve set up the chair in front of Jack’s bedroom door. I sat down on the chair. I looked from the door to Steve’s face.

“Wish me luck,” I said doubtfully. I tried to offer a smile of confidence to Steve, but my efforts felt flat.

Steve tossed a half smile at me, turned and left me sitting there on the chair. Steve didn’t have much confidence in my ability to reach Jack. I could see the mixture of doubt and desperation on Steve’s face. Inside, I agreed with him. I couldn’t see how I was going to make any difference to the situation, but I was still going to try.

“Jack, are you in there?” I called out as I knocked on the door. ‘Boy was that ever a dumb question,’ I thought to myself. Steve already said that Jack was home and in his bedroom.

“Go away,” Jack replied, his voice muffled by the door between us. “I have nothing to say to you.”

“Why?” I called out to him. “What have I done to hurt our friendship? The last time we got together things were fine. What’s changed?”

“Just go away, please,” Jack answered. “I don’t want to talk to you, or anyone else.”

“Jack, please talk to me,” I begged him. “I thought I was your friend. Steve’s worried about you, and so am I. Please talk to me. Maybe I can help. What have you got to lose?”

“What part of ‘go away’ don’t you understand?” Jack replied, the anger in his voice rising.

“All of it,” I answered. “I’ve got a chair out here. I’m prepared to wait until you have to come out to eat or to use the bathroom. You’re going to have to do that sometime. I can wait. I’m not going anywhere.”

“Well then get comfortable,” Jack called out.

I couldn’t think of anything to respond with so I sat there and started to think. It seemed that Jack was upset about something. (I’m sure you picked up on that already dear reader. I never said I was the smartest guy in the world.) Jack was clearly pushing everyone away from him, and that did not make any sense to me. Jack had always been a warm, loving, outgoing, caring man. Clearly something had changed, but for the life of me, I couldn’t imagine what. There had to be some way to reach him, if only for Steve’s sake and peace of mind.

“The least you could do is to tell me to ‘get lost’ face to face, instead of hiding behind this door like some kind of coward,” I called out to him. Silence was the result. ‘Well, that didn’t’ work,’ I thought to myself. ‘I’ll have to try something else.’ I sat there wondering what I could say to Jack to get him to open the door and talk to me. Inspiration did not put in an appearance. If anything, inspiration, insight, and intelligence were on vacation for an indeterminate time.

“Okay, Jack, you win,” I called out to him. I knew when I was beat, and I was definitely beat. I had no idea how to reach Jack, when he clearly did not want to talk with me. “You’ve been my friend for many years, and I think you owe me the courtesy of letting me say goodbye face to face.“ Silence greeted my words. I sat there and waited, hoping that Jack would say goodbye at the very least. I closed my eyes and sighed softly with regret. I had not been of any help to Steve, but at least I had given it my best shot. A soft click and a slight wisp of air across my face caused me to pop my eyes open.

“You want to see me face to face? Fine. Take a good long look,” Jack snarled at me, as he stood there filling the open doorway. He towered over me, as I sat there in the chair. The anger on his face puzzled me. This was not the Jack I knew. This man was a stranger. I felt a slight chill run up and down my spine. Jack bent down and thrust his face towards me, glaring at me. I blinked a few times as I struggled to deal with his hostility. Then I saw it, and I forgot all about Jack’s anger. The surprise left me speechless. All I could do was stare at Jack’s face. I didn’t know what to say, or what to do. I just sat there mute and immobile.

Jack’s handsome face wasn’t exactly as I remembered it. On the left cheek of his face was a strip of skin a few inches long and roughly an inch wide just above the line of his jaw. His face has been badly burned and it had not healed well. The images of Mel Gibson in “The Man Without a Face” and of Freddie Kruger in “A Nightmare On Elm Street”, flashed through my mind. The disfigurement on Jack’s face was small in comparison. It would easily be noticed by anyone looking at Jack. It certainly did not add to his looks. To put it bluntly, people would stare at Jack when he went out in public. As I sat there trying to think of what to say to Jack, I wondered why Steve has not mentioned this little fact to me. It seems a rather large oversight on Steve’s part.

“Are you happy now? Is your curiosity satisfied? Ready to leave?” Jack growled at me.

“What? What happened, Jack?” I asked forcing the words out of my unwilling mouth.

“What the hell do you think happened, you idiot? I got hurt on the job. Duh! I’m a fireman, remember?” Jack replied scathingly.

Okay, so if I had had more than three active brain cells I could have deduced that for myself. My brain wasn’t exactly firing on all cylinders. The shock of Jack’s appearance and his unfriendly attitude had me totally flummoxed . Yes, I do have a gift for understatement..

“I?uh?.I’m?.I’m sorry. I didn’t know,” I said lamely. Now I knew what the expression ‘a fish out of water’ meant. I had no idea how to deal with this situation. Everything I said, when I could say something, seemed to make matters worse.

“That I’m a fireman? Jesus, how dumb can you be?” Jack replied, the scorn in his voice clearly evident. “I thought you were a smart guy, but clearly I was wrong.” Jack gave me one last scathing look, turned about and slammed the door in my face.

I sat there in shocked silence. After a few minutes I stood up and slowly walked down the hall towards the stairs that lead down to the main floor of the house. As I walked down the stairs I tried to understand Jack’s hostility towards me. Clearly he was pushing me away from him, but I didn’t understand why. I supposed that my reaction to the burned area of his face hadn’t helped any. Eventually I found my way to the living room and sat down in the sofa. There could have been a wild party going on in the living room and I would not have noticed, I was that distracted by Jack’s actions, and the injury to his face.

“I take it things didn’t go well,” Andy said to me, as I sat there.

“No, they didn’t,” I replied as I turned and looked at Andy. I had not really noticed Andy when I came into the room. My thoughts were jumbled, as I tried to make sense of my conversation with Jack.

“I’m sorry, Texas,” Andy said softly as he reached over and held my hand in his. His eyes looked into mine and I felt a wave of compassion and love flood through me.

“Thank you, dear heart,” I replied, as I gazed into those soft doe brown eyes of his.

“To judge from the sound of that slamming door, you didn’t have much success, Paul,” Steve’s voice called out to me from across the room. I wrenched my gaze away from Andy’s lovely eyes and turned in the direction of Steve’s voice. I saw Steve walking towards us carrying a tray with several mugs on it. The steam rising from the mugs suggested a hot beverage of some kind.

“I thought we could all use a cup of coffee right about now.” Steve placed the tray on the coffee table and then sat down in a recliner across the coffee table from Andy and myself

“Thanks, Steve,” I responded as I took the mug of coffee that he offered.

“Are you giving up?” Steve asked quietly sitting there a cup of coffee balanced on his denim clad sexy thigh. (Steve IS a very sexy man, you know. I might have been a bit bewildered by my recent encounter with Jack, but I wasn’t blind. I couldn’t help but notice how good Steve looked in those snug jeans he was wearing. Ah yes, hormones.)

“Why didn’t you tell me about Jack’s face?” I blurted out at Steve.

“I didn’t think it was important,” Steve replied. He was clearly surprised at my question.

“Well, you should have warned me,” I said coolly. “It caught me off guard and hasn’t helped the situation any. If I had known about Jack’s injury I wouldn’t have starred at him like some exhibit in a freak show.”

“What have Jack’s looks got to do with anything?” Steve asked. “I can’t believe you would think his relationship with me would be based on something as shallow as physical appearance. Besides, Jack’s accident happened months ago. We have both adjusted to his new look. Actually I think it makes him look more rugged and less boyish.”

“What happened to Jack?” I inquired after a few moments of silence.

“He didn’t tell you about it?” Steve responded, and flashed me a puzzled look.

“All he said was that he got hurt on the job. He didn’t give any details,” I answered.

“Well, I suppose it might help you to know the story,” Steve replied. He studied my face briefly, as if he were trying to decide something about me. He sighed softly and then continued. “There was a house fire that involved a young family. Jack’s engine company responded. The firemen went in and did a search for trapped victims. Jack rescued a small girl who was hiding in the closet of her bedroom. She was unconscious when he found her. He got her out of the house, but in the process a burning overhead beam collapsed and knocked his helmet off of his head. The beam left the burn mark on Jack’s face.”

“What about plastic surgery, or skin grafts for Jack’s face? Did he look into that?” I asked, interrupting Steve’s story.

“Of course he did,” Steve answered shooting me an annoyed look. “The doctors discovered that Jack is severely allergic to the drugs used in skin graft procedures. Plastic surgery is not an option for Jack. They told him that there was nothing more they could do for him.”

“I see,’ I replied as I digested the information Steve had told me. Silence filled the room. The seconds passed slowly as I looked at Steve’s face. My heart felt suddenly cold as I saw Steve’s eyes become dull and empty, as if all the life had suddenly been drained out of him.

“The little girl?” Steve stared to say, but the words were cut off by a sudden lump in his throat. He clearly his throat, and started over. “The little girl died,” Steve said softly in the thunderous quiet of the room. “She was only four years old.” He turned his face away from me. A soft sob escaped from his lips.

I walked over to him and placed my left hand on his right shoulder. “I’m sorry, Steve,” I muttered. Steve turned his head to look at me. His eyes were filled with pain, and sadness covered his face. The tragedy might have happened months ago, but the pain was still fresh in Steve’s mind. Considering how profoundly the event was affecting Steve, I could only guess at what Jack must be feeling.

“The paramedics said that she was overcome by smoke and stopped breathing. There was nothing they could do, or that Jack could have done,” Steve continued as he looked up at me in anguish. “Jack talked with me about it. He told me how he felt bringing that limp lifeless little body to the paramedic truck. It tore his heart out when they pronounced her dead.”

I closed my eyes and mentally shook my head. This was getting better by the minute. The more details I learned from Steve the worse the situation appeared. What in the world had I gotten myself into?

I knew both of these men very well, which wasn’t a surprise since I had made mental contact with them on more than one occasion. They were decent, kind, caring souls who gave all of themselves in the performance of their duties. The death of that little girl would have been keenly felt by them both, which only made Jack’s present behavior all the more enigmatic. It was completely foreign to Jack’s character to push away someone that he cared about. Jack cared very deeply for Steve. Jack was wholeheartedly in love with Steve. I clearly remembered the anguish on Jack’s face the time that Steve was lying in intensive care in the hospital because he had been shot on duty. Jack’s soul nearly died that day. A love as profound as the one Jack and Steve shared was very rare. Jack had to be crazy to want to destroy something so precious.

“Jack needs to see a therapist, Steve,” I stated dully. “I am not qualified to help Jack deal with a situation like this.”

“You don’t understand, Paul,” Steve responded with a sigh. “Jack has had counseling. He’s been given a clean bill of health. Jack’s managed to deal the pain of little Angela’s death. Jack hasn’t had any problems going back to his job. His teammates at the firehouse were great in helping him deal with his feelings, and his new look. As I said before, we managed to work through all of this. It’s behind us.”

“Then what’s the problem? Why exactly am I here?” I asked Steve.

“Because Jack won’t touch me, or talk to me anymore,” Steve answered. “He’s pushing me away and I don’t understand why. I thought maybe a neutral third party could get him to open up.”

‘So I’m back at square one,’ I thought to myself. ‘Lovely.’ I sighed softly and turned away from Steve.

“Where are you going?” Steve asked me as I walked away from him.

“If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again,” I called out over my shoulder and a turned and climbed the stairs. All too quickly I arrived outside of Jack’s bedroom door. I picked up the chair and moved it aside.

I knocked on the door, hoping to get Jack’s attention. “Steve explained about Angela. I’m sorry, Jack,” I called out to him. “Is there anything I can do to help? Is there anything you need?”

I knocked on the door again. “Come on Jack, talk to me. Please,” I urged. “You’ll feel better if you talk to me about whatever it is that is bothering you.”

“Get the fuck out of here,” Jack called out through the door.

He wasn’t budging an inch (or 2.5 centimeters for those of you using the metric system). He had put a wall up and was determined to keep everyone away. Damn, it was frustrating! I was just about to mutter a few derogatory statements regarding Jack’s parentage, when an idea popped into my head.

“Open up Jack!” I yelled as I pounded on the door. “We need to talk. NOW!” I pounded on the door some more. I waited a few seconds and pounded some more. “I have few things to say to you, you heartless bastard!” I pounded started pounding on the door again. “I’m not leaving until I have my say, you son of a bitch!” By this time I was screaming at the door while I pounded on it. I wasn’t really upset with Jack, but since a calm rational approach wasn’t working, I figured that I’d try hostility and name calling. If I could get a reaction from Jack, and get him to open the door, maybe I’d have a chance at getting to the bottom of this mess.

The door flew open and Jack stood in the doorway, glaring at me. “Say your peace and then leave,” he snarled at me. The haughty stance of his body clearly showed that Jack was granting me an enormous favor by letting me talk to him. I did my best to ignore his arrogant attitude. Responding to it would only worsen the situation. Besides, I had something else in mind.

“I don’t know what your problem is, and frankly I don’t really care,” I shouted at him. “While you sit in your room wallowing in self pity, Steve is downstairs moping around wondering why you hate him. What you’re doing to Steve is a crime, and I hope you burn in hell for it!” I locked eyes with Jack.

“You don’t know shit!” Jack screamed back at me.

“You’re right, I don’t!” I yelled back at him. “Talk to me damn it! I don’t care how hurt or sad you feel. You don’t have the right to take out your feelings and frustrations on those who care about you.”

Jack stonily looked at me, his eyes locked on mine. He appeared to be studying my face as if he were searching for something. This was progress. We were shouting at each other, but we had the door open now.

‘Good. Good. Keep the eye contact, Jack.’ I thought to myself. I didn’t want to use my ultimate weapon, but I would if it became necessary.

“I don’t hate Steve or you for that matter,” Jack said slowly and evenly. His words were heavy as if took a great deal of effort for him to speak them.

“Well you’re sure as hell giving a first rate impression that you do,” I retorted, my voice dropping to a near normal conversational tone. “I don’t understand why you’re trying so hard to push away the people who care about you the most. It doesn’t make sense. It’s not like you, Jack.”

“I have my reasons,’ Jack replied enigmatically.

“Care to share them?” I inquired sarcastically. I lowered the heat in my words a couple of degrees, which took more effort than I had thought it would. I had started out acting upset at Jack, but now I realized that it wasn’t much of an act. The more I thought about what he was putting Steve through, the angrier I felt towards Jack.

“No,” Jack replied stonily.

“Well that really helps, doesn’t it, Jack?” I replied. “If I didn’t know you better, I’d think that you don’t trust me.”

“Actually, I don’t, if you want to know the truth,” Jack replied in that same even dead tone of voice.

“Since when?” I asked puzzled at his answer. “I’ve never betrayed any trust that you’ve placed in me. Have I ever done anything to suggest to you that I can’t be trusted?”

“This is different,” Jack said, as he avoided answering my question. “I suspect that you came over here at Steve’s request to talk to me. I have no doubt that you’ll discuss the results of our conversation with Steve.”

“If you asked me to keep our conversation private, I would respect your wishes,” I responded. “I would think you know me well enough to know that I keep my word. I can keep a secret, when necessary.” ‘Besides,’ I thought to myself, ‘I can always adjust your memories if it becomes necessary.’ I didn’t like the idea of having to undertake such a task since it would be difficult. Still, it was a comfort to know that I had that ace up my sleeve. I felt a twinge of guilt at that thought as ethically, it would be wrong to adjust Jack’s memories so that he wouldn’t know that I’d told his secret, whatever it was.

Jack said nothing. He just looked at me doubting my words.

“Okay, well then I only one thing to say to you, Jack,” I said with a deadpan expression on my face. Jack had no idea what was about to happen. It took a lot of self control on my part to keep my face expressionless. A part of me didn’t like what I was about to do, but another part of me salivated at the thought of what was about to happen.

“And that would be?” Jack replied with a sigh of unconcealed disinterest.

“The fire hydrant is blue, Jack” I replied gleefully. I couldn’t contain my anticipation any longer. A smile blossomed on my face as I said those magic words. I knew what was about to happen,

Jack looked at me, his expression unchanged. He did not say anything. He merely shook his head from side to side at me as he sighed. He waved his right hand at me as if dismissing me from his presence, turned around and started to walk back into his bedroom. He didn’t get very far though. He took only a step or two before his body jerked upright and became stiff and straight as if an electric shock had just past through his body. The stiffness left his body a second or two later. He turned to his left until he had his back to the bedroom door. He slowly moved backward until he had positioned himself so he was standing upright against the bedroom door. His face melted into that blank zombie like expression which I enjoy so much. He stood there staring at nothing, while he took a few slow long deep breaths. Gradually his handsome face, started to show subtle signs of relaxing. (Steve was correct. The burn scars on his left cheek, made Jack appear much less boyish and more masculine.) Jack started to blink his eyes, those beautiful penetrating sky blue eyes of his, in a somewhat more normal fashion. His strong and firm face with its cute nose was still graced with a small and neatly trimmed moustache that matched the medium length cut sun bleached blonde hair that crowned his head.

Jack didn’t look as if he was about to wander off anytime soon, so I took the time to look down at his body and refresh my memory. Up to this time, I had not been able to pay any attention to Jack’s physical appearance, as I was focused on trying to talk with him. As I remembered, Jack had what is often referred to as a swimmer’s build, long, lean and thin. He was not skinny; rather his body was neat and trim. He didn’t have big bulging muscles; he merely looked like a fit handsome man who took care of himself. The cream coloured short sleeved front button dress shirt that he wore was open at the neck. The shirt was tapered and fit him well. It did not cling to his swimmer’s form but it did follow the contours of his chest and stomach in a most suggestive manner. My eyes devoured the sight of Jack’s body as I let my gaze sweep over his torso and down on towards his waist, heading for the lower part of his body.

The cream coloured shirt was tucked into a pair of light blue denim jeans that were encircled by a light brown casual style belt. The jeans followed the contours of Jacks waist, hips and thighs most accurately. In my layman’s opinion that belt was there more for show than function. There was no way those jeans were going to surrender to the force of gravity and fall off of Jacks hips short of a black hole popping up at Jack’s feet and sucking those jeans off of his body. Yes, the jeans were snug on Jack, but they were not skin tight, which is just as well since I wasn’t here to play around with Jack, although that thought did cross my mind. Apparently my penis had similar thoughts since it was becoming interested in Jack. (Damn hormones! You can never trust them.) The jeans flowed smoothly down Jack’s slim legs and ended a hair’s breath above the beige bedroom carpet. Jack’s feet were encased in a pair of off white athletic socks.

There was nothing remarkable about Jack’s feet so my eyes very quickly drifted back up those nice shapely legs of his headed towards the one place I really enjoy looking at, the front of his jeans, specifically the area of his fly and his crotch. Jack wasn’t my boyfriend anymore. He was Steve’s boyfriend. I couldn’t touch Jack, as much as I might wish it. Steve was my friend. Jack was my friend. I had to respect them and their relationship. So as much as it frustrated me and if the truth be told annoyed me, I had to keep my hands off of Jack. However, that didn’t mean I wasn’t allowed to enjoy looking at him, and Jack was something to look at. “Feeling better now, Jack?” I asked him with a smile on my lips.

“No, sir,” Jack answered dully, his face remaining blank.

I concealed my surprise and kept my voice soothing as I responded to his answer. “You don’t feel good at all Jack?” I asked him. “Not even a tiny little bit?”

“Feel tired,” Jack replied in the same dull monotone.

“A few more deep breaths will help you to relax and feel better, Jack,” I prompted him. “And when you do start to feel relaxed and more comfortable, you’ll find that your legs will become even more relaxed than the rest of your body. You legs will slowly start to buckle, causing your body to be slowly lowered to the floor, with your back firmly pressed against the door.”

As I finished speaking the words, Jack was already starting to breathe deeply. I stood there in silence as I watched Jack breathe. A few moments later I saw Jack’s torso start to slide down towards the floor as his legs started to bend. The expression of blankness on Jack’s face became more profound as his body slowly slid down the bedroom door.

“As your body slides down the door on the way to the floor, you find yourself going down deeper and deeper in your mind, back to that special place, that happy place in your mind where you are at peace, safe and secure,” I encouraged him as I monitored the progress of his body. I so enjoyed the way his legs bent and pulled those jeans of his tight across his buttocks and around his thighs. I couldn’t see much of Jack’s butt since I was seeing him from the front, but I could see his thighs clearly. (Yes the simple pleasures in life are the best.) “Why even the feeling of your jeans being pulled snugly against your legs is helping you to feel even better, to go even deeper, and become even more relaxed as you continue your journey down to the special place in your mind. I know it’s been a long time since you’ve been there, but your subconscious remembers the way, Jack.”

“Yes??” Jack hissed softly as the suggestions took hold. His face remained blank and expressionless as his body continued to slide downward.

“When your buttocks contact the floor Jack, you will be in your special place once again. Your body will be relaxed and comfortable. Your torso will remain pressed up against the bedroom door. You will find it easy to remain sitting there on the floor, in a profoundly deep state of hypnosis as you enjoy the pleasures of your special place, your happy place, once more,” I instructed him in a smooth soothing voice.

I couldn’t help but smile with anticipation as I saw Jack’s legs continue to bend while his ass moved closer and closer to the floor. The way that his body slid down towards the floor was somehow more erotic than I had expected. Jack’s arms dangled down on either side of his torso as he slid further and further down the bedroom door. A few soft moans escaped from between Jack’s parted lips, otherwise he was silent. Slowly Jack’s legs continue to bend as his torso and that beautiful butt of his continued their journey towards their destination. As it was, Jack really didn’t have a choice in the manner. The combination of my suggestions, his super hypnotic state and gravity meant that sooner or later that denim clad butt of his was going to hit the floor and Jack would be in his happy place once again. Jack let out another moan, louder and stronger this time as his legs bent to a 90 degree angle. He almost looked as if he was sitting on an invisible chair, but the illusion did not last long. Gravity reasserted itself and Jack’s journey downward to his special place continued, at a much faster pace. All too soon, it seemed, Jack was squatting up against the bedroom door, his legs bent doubt up in front of him pressed up against his chest, and that beautiful butt of his just inches from the floor. Jack’s legs were spread slightly open which offered a delightful view of the front of his jeans. To my disappointment, I did not see any bulge of any kind, merely the folds of the bunched up denim caused by Jack’s sitting posture.

I was so focused on examining the front view of Jack’s jeans that I did not realize that his body was no longer sliding down to the floor. Jack had become stuck. As I pondered what I should do to correct the problem, gravity solved it for me. Jack’s sock clad feet slipped out and way from him, headed towards me. Seconds later Jack’s buttocks made contact with the bedroom floor. Jack’s bedroom floor was covered in a low pile wall to wall carpet, which was probably why his feet had become stuck momentarily. Jack let out a long soft moan as his bum came to rest on the bedroom carpet. The blank, glazed expression on his face remained as he continued to start out at nothing. His mind was most definitely somewhere else. With any luck, Jack was back in his happy place.

I drank in the site of Jack sitting there on the floor, and could not help but feel aroused. He was a good looking man, and seeing him back in a hypnotic trance was very stimulating, if you catch my drift. I sat down opposite to and off to the right (my right) of Jack. I wanted a closer look at his body, all of his body. Jack sat there, motionless, except for his slow steady breathing. He looked uncomfortable to me, with the way his legs were pressed up against his chest. I needed to do something about that, I decided.

“Down deeper and deeper, Jack. More and more relaxed,” I encouraged him. “The deeper you go, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the deeper you go. Continuing to go deeper and to feel even better, becoming more profoundly relaxed with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take. Your back pressed firmly against the door as the muscles in your legs, knees and thighs relax even more. Your legs start to feel pleasantly heavy and limp now. With each passing second you can feel yourself letting go more and more.”

“Uh..hu”, Jack grunted, as his eyes took on a glazed faraway look. His face wore a blank expression, almost peaceful. Yes, it was peaceful, I decided after studying his face for a few moments. The anger and tension that had filled his faced and burned in his eyes was gone now. Jack had managed to let go of all that as he journeyed back to his happy place. Well if nothing else tonight I had helped Jack to relax. Still, I couldn’t help but wonder why Jack was so angry in the first place.

“Feels good,” Jack muttered softly. A hint of a smile touched his lips as he sat there, his mind adrift on a sea of peace. Slowly Jack legs started to part as the muscles in his crotch relaxed. I was pleased at the view which was now offered to me. I could see Jack’s crotch and even a hint of the lower part of his backside. It was like a flower bud unfolding to display its petals to the summer sun. (Boy did I want to be that summer sun and spread a few rays of sunshine down on Jack’s flower.) Jack’s feet started to slide out and away from him as his legs unfolded in front of him. The movement distracted me from my visual examination of the crotch of his light blue jeans. (As I said I could look but not touch. Damn ethics!) A soft sigh announced that Jack found the new position of his legs to be more comfortable. It took less than a minute for Jack’s legs to completely collapse out in front of him. It was a most delightful sight, Jack sitting there on his butt, with his back pressed up firmly against the bedroom door, and his legs stretched out flat on the floor in front of him, open to about a thirty degree angle. His stocking feet were pointed outward from each other. If it weren’t for the fact that his head was raised up from his chest, and his eyes were open staring at some point on the far wall, one would almost think that Jack was taking a short nap as he sat there on his bedroom carpet. Jack’s arms hung limply to each side of his handsome torso, with his hands palms up on the floor, almost as if he were surrendering to me.

“Down deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed, in your special happy place,” I reminded him. I studied Jack’s sitting form, as I contemplated what my next action should be. I didn’t need to study Jack’s form; I just wanted to look at him for a while. Jack was every bit the sexy slim man I remembered from my first encounter with him. (A stray thought popped in to my head, and I wondered if he still had that three piece charcoal pinstripe suit that he had modeled for me a couple of years ago.) Devouring Jack with my eyes wasn’t helping my contemplations. Jack was such a good looking distraction, that I almost forgot why I was here in the first place.

“Jack, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t hypnosis a turn on for you?” I asked him.

“Yes?.” He replied. “I remember. I remember how good it feels to be hypnotized by you.” Jack moaned softly as he sat there, entranced. “I want to go deeper,” he muttered. He let out another soft moan. “Please, take me deeper,” he implored me.

“That sounds like a good idea, Jack,” I agreed. Like I was going to say no? Get real! “When I tell you to, I want you to start counting backward from 10 to zero by ones. With each and every descending number you will go deeper and deeper and find your penis getting harder and harder. When you reach five your penis will be fully erect, and start to push against your snug jeans. With each number from five to zero, your penis will push against your jeans more and more, as your penis starts to throb with sexual pleasure. You won’t be able to help yourself from moaning with pleasure.” I didn’t have a good reason, or any reason for that matter, to take Jack’s hypnosis session into an erotic direction. I just couldn’t resist the opportunity presented to me. Jack was a damn handsome man with a wonderful body and he was so sexy as he sat there in a wonderfully deep hypnotic trance. I wanted to see a huge bulge in his light blue tight jeans. I wanted to see those jeans darken when Jack ejaculated. My reasons were all selfish. I was more concerned with my pleasure and my satisfaction. Oh, it’s true that Jack would experience incredible pleasure when he ejaculated. But the bottom line was I was doing this more for myself than for Jack.

“Yesssssssss,” is Jack rumbled, in a low sexy tone of voice. “Harder and deeper.” Jack sat there waiting for my command start counting and he seemed perfectly content to wait for a minute, an hour, even a day. If the truth be told I was almost loath to have him start counting because that would mean that eventually his hypnosis session and my fun would end.

“Begin counting now Jack,” I instructed him. I licked my lips in anticipation of the site of Jack sitting there counting backward and watching his penis become firm and hard, as it began pushing against those wonderfully tight light blue jeans of his. I’d be lying if I said part of me didn’t want to fall to my knees next Jack’s wonderful body, reach out with my hands and stroke his penis as it got longer and harder in those tight jeans. I’m not sure which one of us would’ve been more sexually aroused by that process, although it would’ve been an interesting idea to find out. Unfortunately I was unable to indulge in that desire of mine. I had other things to deal with.

“Ten,” Jack said softly, a second later a soft moan escaped from his lips followed by soft sigh. Jack wiggled his body just slightly, just enough to be noticed. Mind you the way I was focusing my attention on Jack’s body, there’s not much chance I would have missed anything. My eyes jumped to Jack’s face and I stared at his deeply relaxed face as he continued to count.

“Nine,” Jack continued with a long slow exhale. Slowly he took another breath. “Eight.” He breathed out. His breathing was deep slow but not labored in any sense of the word. He was just taking his time and enjoying sensation of going down deeper and deeper. I almost envied him. I wrenched my eyes back to a more interesting place, his crotch. As handsome as Jack might have been I was more interested in seeing what was happening in the southern regions. I wanted to see the south rise again if you catch my drift. I was just in time.

“Seven,” Jack said. A long pause followed as he exhaled again. My eyes were locked on the front of Jack’s jeans, as I awaited developments. With tantalizing slowness a bulge began to show in the front of Jack’s jeans.

“Six,” Jack said. I hardly noticed as my attention was focused elsewhere. “Five.” I smiled to myself as the bulge became larger and slowly moved down right leg of Jack’s jeans. Jack let out several soft moans, a sure sign that his pleasure was building and he was enjoying himself. I don’t suppose it was really necessary to tell you that. I just like to be thorough. I suppose if I wanted to keep this really short and to the point I could have just said in a couple of sentences Jack got an erection by the time he reached zero. But what would be the fun in that? Besides, for me time seemed to have slowed, every second was a minute. It was such a delightfully sweet experience, like warm chocolate sitting on the tip of your tongue, slowly melting. Yes, hypnotic inductions are so incredibly erotic to me. I only hope they never lose their attraction and wonder.

“Four.” Jack said as he continued his count. “Three.” Jack seemed to pause his counting almost as if he was trying to catch his breath. “Oh God! This feels fucking fantastic!” Jack declared to no one in particular. After all there was only me and him in the room and I was quite aware of what was going on. The bulge in Jack’s jeans was much, much larger. I stared intently at the bulge for a few more seconds and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t getting any bigger. It was logical therefore to assume that Jack was fully erect. I didn’t have a ruler with me or tape measure or anything, so I can’t really give you an accurate reading on the size of his equipment, although I estimated it at least six inches maybe seven. Don’t ask me what that would have been in centimeters. Canada may have converted to the metric system but this is one area where I don’t think we actually did, and if we did nobody told me.

“Two.” Jack announced in a soft tone. His eyes blinked several times as Jack slowly took a couple of long slow deep breaths. He was unquestionably very relaxed. I enjoyed looking him as he sat there on the verge of being back in his special place. A few soft moans escaped from between Jack’s partly opened lips. I wasn’t sure, but I thought I saw a smile on those sexy lips of Jack’s. Still it could have just been my imagination, but who knows?

“Oh?.feels so good to be so hard?” Jack moaned with unsuppressed delight. Any doubts that I might have had that Jack was not enjoying himself were quickly banished from my mind after hearing Jack’s declaration. (Yes I know that’s a rather dumb statement from me to make, dear reader. It’s like saying that the blue sky is blue. What do you expect? Shakespeare I’m not!)

“One,” Jack reported as he neared the end of his count. “Oh God my cock is so hard! It’s never felt this big before! Christ, I think my jeans are getting tighter! I think I’m going to cum soon!” Jack blurted out unabashedly.

“And you will cum soon Jack,” I informed him. “Soon after you reached zero Jack you’re going to cum in those tight jeans of yours. You won’t have to touch yourself or anything, it will just happen because you can’t stop yourself. It won’t concern or upset you to cum in those nice tight jeans. If anything, it will be a wonderful release. All your pent up frustrations, emotions, fears and concerns, everything will rush out of you along with that hot, white, sticky steaming river of man juice that’s beginning to ache to explode its way out of your rock hard cock. You deserve such relief Jack, so don’t fight it, just let it come.” (A very bad pun, yes I know. Sorry, dear reader. I couldn’t help myself.) I focused my eyes back on the front of Jack’s light colored jeans. I didn’t want to miss a second of this. The bulge in his jeans started to twitch and throb just a bit. It was a most delightful to watch. Jack continued to moan every few seconds which only added to the delight to the situation.

“Zero,” Jack articulated a few seconds later. He swallowed and sat there as his breathing started to become more rapid. He swallowed again and the look of pleasure on his face seemed to crack for just a moment. I thought I saw a flash of fear, perhaps terror in his eyes but it was gone a half a second later. I must have been mistaken. I decided just to sit there and wait for the inevitable. Jack didn’t need any more encouragement. He was so far down the road towards having a wonderful ejaculation, that he couldn’t stop himself if he wanted to. In his current state of mind it was doubtful that he wanted to do anything except have one hell of a good discharge so to speak.

Jack grunted a few more times as he built closer and closer towards the climax that we both knew was going to occur very shortly. Animal groans were all he could manage it seemed. Not surprising when you considered that his brain was probably on pleasure overload and the cognitive functions were suspended for the time being. The basic animal part of Jack’s mind was in control for the moment. All he wanted at that point was release. His body, especially his cock demanded it and there was no way Jack would be able to deny what was about to happen.

“PLEASE, GOD, NO!!!!!!!!!!” Jack screamed out as the power of his orgasm overtook him and he squeezed his eyes shut. The material immediately around the tip of that long hard denim enshrouded shaft in Jack’s jeans, began to darken. What began as a tiny wet spot soon spread out into an ever widening pool of darkness that moved across and down the inside of Jack’s right thigh. Jack’s climax was powerful but brief. In fact I found it rather disappointing. I was expecting something more. I looked over at Jack as he sat there on the floor with his back against the bedroom door. There was only a hint of sweat on Jack’s brow, otherwise he didn’t look particularly overheated. His body was as limp and loose as before when I’d started suggesting that hypnosis turned him on. The huge cum stain on Jack’s jeans was satisfying if a tiny bit naughty on my part. Jack wasn’t showing what I expected in terms of a normal reaction. His face wasn’t relaxed or calm or peaceful. If anything he looked worried or upset about something. It was most odd, most puzzling. I’d heard a lot of reactions and exclamations when guys came but ‘please God no’, was a new one on me.

“Didn’t that feel absolutely wonderful Jack?” I asked him. “Didn’t you enjoy yourself?”

“God, yes!” Jack whimpered. “I haven’t felt like that for long time.”

“Then what’s the problem?” I asked him puzzled by his response.

“It was wrong,” Jack answered. “I shouldn’t have cum. It was wrong to cum. I was bad.”

Now I was really perplexed. Jack’s answer to my question made absolutely no sense. Well, no sense to me anyway. Maybe Einstein could have figured it out, but Einstein I am not. Clearly I needed to do a little investigating to do to get to the bottom of Jack’s enigmatic behavior.

“Jack, open your eyes, turn your head and look at me,” I commanded him. Jack’s eyes fluttered open. Slowly he turned his head to the left as he searched for me. It didn’t take them long to find me. His face still had that worried look on it. Slowly, I stood up and walked towards Jack. I moved slowly and carefully in an unthreatening manner. Jack’s eyes tracked my every movement. I don’t know if he considered me a threat or if he was scared by me or what exactly was going on. All I was sure of it that he was upset about something, and I did not want to make matters any worse. Slowly I sat down next to Jack, put my hands in my lap and my back up against the bedroom door. Jack said nothing. He continued to stare at me with the same scared expression in his eyes, like deer when it sees the hunter’s rifle aimed at its chest.

I looked away from the Jack’s terror filled face. It was more than I could stand to see that look in his eyes and know I was the cause of it. I didn’t know what to do next. Without quite realizing it, my eyes looked back down to Jack’s crotch where there was a small little lump in front of a very large damp stain in the crotch and right thigh area of his jeans. (Now if you’ve been paying attention dear reader, you know what was that damp stain was. Just remember there will be a test at the end of this story.) I slowly reached out my right hand towards Jack’s crotch. Perhaps what he needed was another stimulating session.

“Don’t touch me! Stay away from me!” Jack screamed at me, as he turned his head away from me. Jack pushed his torso away from the bedroom door and rolled over onto his right side. He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms about them. Quickly he assumed a fetal position with his back towards me, a clear sign of rejection if ever there was one. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I’m really good at picking up the obvious.

The next thing I knew the law of gravity had been repealed, because I suddenly found my body yanked up and away from Jack. I was pulled out of the room, spun about and wound up plastered against the far wall. A large muscular hand pressed down against my throat pinning me to that wall like a butterfly on display mount.

“What the fuck did you do to him?!” An angry voice screamed at me. I didn’t recognize the voice. I didn’t recognize much of anything. The room was still spinning around and I think I was starting to lose consciousness. The large muscular hand was not only impairing my oxygen supply but appeared to be cutting off the blood circulation to my brain too.

“Can’t breathe..” I managed to whisper, although it took a lot of effort. I felt the pressure of that hand lesson but it didn’t let me go. Slowly the room swam into focus as I continued to blink my eyes. When I finally realized what had happened, being unconscious seemed a more desirable state. My good friend, my first love, had me by the throat and from the look on his face he was ready to tear open my throat with his other hand. A few paces behind Steve, was my loving adoring Andy, looking more confounded and confused I’d ever seen him before.

“Well? Answer me, God damn it!” Steve screamed at me. Steve shook my body back and forth a few times when I didn’t answer him immediately. I couldn’t get over the expression of unbridled fury on Steve’s face. I’d never seen him like this before. It was as if I was looking at a total stranger. This man was not Steve, at least not the Steve I knew.

“Calm down, Steve,” Andy implored him as he reached out and grab Steve’s shoulders in a powerful grip. “Let go and give the guy a chance to talk.”

Steve released his vice like hold on my throat. The anger on his face did not diminish. I’d always wondered what a person who was red with rage looked like. Now I knew, and I wished to hell I didn’t. I struggled to collect my thoughts and let my breathing returned to normal. I swallowed once or twice as I tried to think of what to say to Steve.

“I’m not exactly sure what’s happened Steve,” I answered him with more than a quiver of fear in my voice. “I thought that Jack could use a good dose of hypnosis and a little stress reliever if you know what I mean. Something strange happened after his release, and I need to talk with him about it.”

Steve locked his eyes on mine as I spoke to him. I could almost see the flames in the back of his eyes as he looked at me. Those flames were burning away the bridge of trust that had it always connected us. I don’t know where I’d slipped up, but the repercussions were already starting to be felt. I might just have lost Steven’s friendship tonight and I still hadn’t managed to talk with Jack about his problem, whatever it was.

“Fine,” Steven said to me. “Talk away.”

I looked at Steve and realized he wasn’t going to like what I was going to say next. But I had to say it. I owed that much to Jack. “Jack and I have to talk alone, Steve,” I informed him.

“Not on your life,” Steve declared, with the tone of finality in his voice.

“Jack has a right to privacy just as you do, Steve,” I replied. “I started his hypnosis session in private and I intend to finish it that way. You asked me to come here and talk to Jack on your behalf Steve. I decided to invoke some hypnosis, albeit without his permission. You have a choice, you can leave this room and let me finish and hopefully get to the bottom of this whole problem just like you asked me to, or I can wake him up right now and leave. Choose.” I didn’t mind giving Steve an ultimatum because I didn’t see any other way to get past his anger. I had a feeling he wasn’t going to listen to logic, persuasion or any other type of approach. Trust is a difficult thing to rebuild sometimes.

Steve’s eyes were locked on mine the entire time that I spoke to him. I didn’t flinch or turn away. I wanted him to know I was being honest with him. As Steve stood there glaring at me I suddenly realized that I could always just use my super hypnosis on him to resolve this little problem. It would have taken a little bit of longer to fix things and it would have been easier in the long run. But I wanted Steve to make this choice freely. I didn’t want to impose it upon him. Steve said nothing. He just stared at me and stony silence. “Great,“ I thought to myself. “This is getting us nowhere.”

“All right fine, finish it,” Steve decided. He paused for a moment, and opened his mouth as if to continue speaking and then snapped it shut. He continued to glare or at me and I was reminded of a mother lioness snarling at a male lion as she protects her cubs.

“Steve you can’t expect me to violate Jack’s right to privacy as far as hypnosis is concerned,” I said to him in an attempt to calm troubled waters. “You asked me to help, and that’s what I’m trying to do. I’m not going to say you have to trust me Steve. I would think after all the years we’ve known each other I would’ve earned your rust by now. I can’t believe you think so little of me that I would intentionally hurt Jack in any way. I know you’re angry and I’m sorry for upsetting you. Still, I can’t believe you think so little of me.”

“Just do it,” Steve snapped at me. Then he turned and stormed off down the hallway. He wasn’t the only one upset by our little tiff and his departing figure didn’t make me feel too good. Yet at the same time a part of my mind couldn’t help but notice how hunky and sexy he looked in those snug blue jeans of his, as he left the room. (Damn hormones!)

I looked up at Andy after Steve had gone. Andy shrugged his shoulders as he looked back at me. Andy turned and escorted me back into Jack’s bedroom. He grabbed the bedroom doorknob and began to close the door as he left. Just before he left he turned back towards me and said, “I trust you Texas. Steve trusts you too even though he’s too upset to realize it right now. Let your heart be your guide Texas and you’ll do the right thing. I know you will.” Andy flashed me a loving look of confidence and then turned and closed the door behind him.

During all of this Jack had remained on the floor huddled in his fetal position whimpering quietly. Since I hadn’t instructed him otherwise, I was pretty sure Jack had heard the entire little squabble between Steve and me. Now I had even more damage control to deal with. I sighed softly to myself as I prepared to investigate things a bit more thoroughly and try to uncover Jack’s secret. Still, I didn’t like it. I was prying into one’s friend’s privacy at the request of another. Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place. It seemed my talent for getting myself into trouble was working full blast tonight. Lovely. Where is a super hero when you need one? I shook my head silently as I tossed those thoughts aside. They were not helping any.

In his current state, I could force the secret out of Jack, and then make him forget that he told me. It really wouldn’t solve anything though; because I’d still have the problem of how do I explain to Steve how I knew Jack’s secret without revealing the true nature of my super hypnosis powers to either of them. On the other hand, I could wake Jack up and ask him to talk to me. That didn’t seem too likely to work because he’s been stonewalling me from the start. It was the stonewalling that caused me to use my super hypnosis on Jack in the first place. Neither option seemed to offer a solution, nor was a solution immediately forthcoming. I needed time to think.

“Jack, I’m not going to touch you. You’re perfectly safe,” I instructed him. “So just lie back on the floor and let the calmness of my words flow back into your mind. And as you do, you body becomes peaceful and rested and your mind blank and calm. You need a little peace and tranquility right now so when I tell you to you’re going to count backward from 100 to zero by ones slowly and easily, silently to yourself. With each and every descending number you’ll feel yourself getting just a little bit calmer, little bit more relaxed and a little bit more at ease. I won’t say anything to you while you do your countdown. When you reach zero you will wake up from your deep hypnotic trance you’re in now and be fully aware of everything that’s happened since I hypnotized you tonight.” I waited a few moments for Jack’s mind to assimilate his instructions. “Do you fully understand your instructions Jack?”

“Yes,” Jack replied softly as he slowly uncurled his body and rolled over onto his back.

“I think your bed would be more comfortable than the floor Jack, so I want to you get up and go lie in your bed and make yourself nice and comfortable and when you’re ready to start the count you let me know by saying the word bed,” I instructed him.

“Yes sir,” Jack replied as he opened his eyes. Slowly he got to his feet and looked around the room. He quickly walked over to his bed and climbed into it. It took him only a few moments as he lay on the bed to find a nice comfortable position with his head resting on some pillows. “Bed,” Jack said a moment later.

“Very good, you may begin counting now Jack,” I told him. This would give me the time I needed to think of what to say to Jack when he came out of hypnosis. Somehow I had to reach him and help him to understand that whatever his problem was he could tell me and I wouldn’t tell Steve. I was wrong, though. Using the super hypnosis on Jack without his consent wasn’t such a good idea. The first thing I’d have to do once Jack was out of hypnosis was apologize to him. I could only hope that he’d forgive me and that he would still want to talk with me. So why was it that the dark cloud that accompanied me here, was a whole lot darker now?