The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coin

By Mandy Galileo, Scarlett Paige, and Sonja Chamerberlin

I stared at the small, shiny, coin on the table, next to the very tiny box it came in. It was wholly ordinary; I could have seen it on a sidewalk and not bothered to pick it up. It wasn’t until you turned it over or flipped it that it stood out.

Every time you turned it over, it changed. It would go from a modern quarter, to a French Franc, to what looked like a Roman Denarii and then a Greek Drachma. Amazing and it made me believe the note that came with it.

“Hold the coin in your hand, close your eyes, and wish. Whatever you can dream of, you will get it. One use, as soon as you open your eyes and put the coin down, your wishing is done … make it count!”

Someone had to be putting me on, I thought. I mean, really, a wishing coin? What was I, 12? However, embracing a “what could it really really hurt” philosophy, I picked up the coin.

I’d always been a plain unassuming girl. I thought I was content with my life and appearance, never seeking to be the center of attention or the object of desire. But now, secret and buried thoughts came out. What if??

“Here goes nothing” I said, and closed my eyes, and my brain went to my secret buried dreams...

A few moments later, I felt a warm and tingling sensation rushing through my body. I opened my eyes and dropped the coin. The second the coin slipped from my fingers, the entire world blurred around me. “Oh my god, no way...” I thought as all around me things shifted around from my dining room table to somewhere completely new.

At the same time, I realized I was blurring and shifting myself. Oh, if I had thought it would really work I probably would have played “better safe than sorry,” for I was about to have an incredible life change.

My clothes seemed to melt off into nothingness, and soon I was stark naked. My nipples had hardened and even just the air blowing past them made me squirm, and I almost instinctively snaked my hand down between my legs. Before it got there, the room shifted some more, and the chair I was sitting on simply vanished. With a thud I landed on the floor, knees first. After a few seconds of disorientation from the fall, I realized that I could feel my hair on my back, it had grown significantly in just a few seconds. My short, plain, bob was no more. Now it was thick and luscious cascading down in loose curls.

That wasn’t all, I could see my arms had thinned, and my fingers looked daintier. With the world around me still shifting like crazy into some new setting, I looked down upon my body, which was completely hairless, and now I had a pretty, toned, belly. Then I saw my chest begin to expand.

Oh boy, this was one of the things I probably should have gone conservative on. Within seconds I had what were no longer breasts, but tits, hooters, and they were NOT slowing down. I cupped them with my hands, which now looked sexy, very feminine with dainty fingers and immaculately manicured nails. I couldn’t cup them for very long though, as they ballooned out and split over my hands. I began to massage my new boobs, and they felt amazing...just like I dreamt they would. In fact, so far, everything I had thought of with my eyes closed was coming true...and this was just the start. My skin was smooth and flawless, and my hair felt silky, styled in a variety of braids, curls, or waves. I turned and saw a mirror and my face looked serene with a peaceful expression that turned hungry and sultry, with bedroom eyes and thick lips. My drab shapeless plain Jane body was changing like Galatea coming to life.

Even though my hands’ attention were firmly on my chest, I was well aware of the rest of my body’s changes. I could feel my pussy getting incredibly wet and needy. My ass grew; in order to give the hourglass figure I wanted.

All of a sudden the weight of my tits pulled me forward, so that I was on my hands and knees. It hit me; it wasn’t because of the breasts. They were at a stupendous size now, clearly bigger than my head, and I knew they’d get even bigger (damn my brain!), but the reason I had pitched forward was because of the next part of what I had been thinking of.

The world around me was beginning to solidify, and I could see an indistinct form taking shape in front of me. I knew what it was, and I started making little noises of anticipation as I waited for it to become fully real. I was surprised for a second by the sound of my own voice, and then my arousal from hearing it kicked up a notch.

I was as close to orgasm as I think I have ever been without crossing the line, and because I knew what I had wished for, I knew just how large, how frequent, and how long my orgasms would be. The shape in front me solidified further as my boob growth began to slow to a halt.

They were gargantuan, wonderfully so. They stuck out from the chest by almost a foot, and they were super sensitive. Get specific with things with a wishing stone like that, and you get it, I guess.

All of a sudden, I started having trouble thinking straight. A fog was descending. I knew it was coming. Things were all, like, you know, tough to think about. It’s like, how when you get really really stoned? Yeah, and you know you can think of stuff, but it just really takes a lot of hard work, and sometimes you just say “oh fuck it” and stop trying to think. It was nice, and really, with what was in front of me, why would I think?

Oh, that really is a big cock in front of my face right now. Why am I just looking at it? Duh! I wanted to suck a cock so bad, and someone was nice enough to put one right in front of me. I’ll have to thank them later. I reached out and put it in my mouth. You know what’s funny? I really don’t think I should be able to get this whole thing in, it’s much too long and it’s so thick. But I can! Oh, wait, I remember now, I can do that because I wished I could take in any dick I wanted to. It’s all like, magic. But it’s gonna make me such a nice fuck toy, don’t you think? That’s right, I had all kinds of great ideas for being a fuck toy. I was super flexible, and there was something about fucking me that was automatically the greatest thing anyone has ever done. And my pussy was magical, too, just like my mouth! No matter what, it’d feel nice and tight, but I could be fucked by huge huge dicks, even more than one, and not get stretched! I’m so smart!

While really getting into the blow job I feel another cock at my pussy. Oh yeah! I had toootally forgotten about that guy! The fog in my brain thickened as he pushed into me and pleasure erupted. I don’t need to think, I just need to kneel here and suck and fuck like a good little slut. I moaned around the dick in my mouth in extreme pleasure, and my hand went down to rub at my clit. It didn’t take much until I came, and oh so hard that no rationality could remain. All of a sudden, I got some wonderful presents. My mouth filled with cum, and as I savored every drop, I felt the guy behind me unload. The fog cleared for a moment, and for the first time I saw that the room was absolutely filled with men, waiting their turn. Fully aware of what I was doing, I let the fog descend again. I was eager for more cock, and I wanted to get it more, and everywhere I could. I would...because that’s exactly what I had wished for. I was now nothing more than an insatiable fuck toy, and men came from far and wide to use me. With the conclusion of that thought fading from my brain, I came again from the knowledge that not only was I just an object, but I could and would be able to get anyone off I wanted, my body gave them insane amounts of pleasure that they could get addicted to me, and I did this all to myself.

Okay, boys, like, what’s the hold up? Stick it in already. Pick a hole, I don’t care. Oh, trust me honey, I can swallow that huge one whole. Anybody up for a titty fuck, these things are made to envelop dicks!

Wow, I like, totally did this to myself. I’m so smart and awesome for thinking of this! What better way to live than to be pleasured all the time? I’m glad I charge a fee, because I think I might want to go bigger on the boobs...maybe some lip work.

Suddenly one of the guys grabs me by the hair, and I’m dragged off to another room. What is this, I think, all those cocks….. Then spit is dribbling down my face, and I look up to see him leering down at me. His hard cock is rubbing against my lips, and I moan happily as it slips past them, slurping dick meat into my mouth. I look up at him with big eyes, lashes batting while he slides his dick in and out of my mouth, and start bouncing on my knees with excitement!

He smacks my face hard, and I feel the sting! And I know I need to suck his dick better! So my eyes close as I bob deep, taking him down my throat, little tears and a gag for my Master, and I’m thankful when his fist in my hair yanks my head back, looking up at him, panting, smiling.

“God bitch, is that best you can do?” he says, looking down at me with disgust. He spits on my face again, and I feel the saliva dribble down my cheek, and I know I have to keep working, keep sucking; make him cum in my mouth. I slurp his dick back in, and this time I’m determined to suck it right. My head bobbing, my long hair waving back and forth, my big boobs jiggling. This is going to be the best blowjob ever!

It isn’t long before he grabs my head again and forces his cock deeper, and my eyes water, my makeup runs as I gag and choke on his cock, but I’m so turned on. My pussy is so wet as I slurp and bob, gasping for breath every time he lets me, then choking again on fat dick in my mouth and throat.

I gasp again as he yanks my head back by my hair, looking up at him, face flushed and lips wet. He starts stroking his cock hard and fast, aiming it right at my face, and my wide eyes can only watch. With a groan he rolls his head back and suddenly his cum is shooting all over my face, spurt after spurt, and I’m amazed at the volume. Some gets on my lips which I lick off, some covers my left eye making me close it, some gets in my hair which he still holds in his fist.

Finally he finishes, and with a sneer he tosses me to the side by my hair, and I tumble to the floor. I look up, pussy wet and needy, as he walks out of the room. I scoop more cum off my face and lick it, while my hand slides between my legs, my hard clit so needy.