The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cold Calls

By Lord Halat

Monday

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

It was seven in the evening and Samantha Robertson was just coming through the door of her apartment with her shopping when she heard the phone begin to ring.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

“Just a second” Quickly dumping her bags in the kitchen Samantha ruched to the phone. “Yes. Hello!” she said once she had picked up the receiver.

What she heard on the line was a piece of strange music. There was probably a tune in there somewhere but if there was Samantha couldn’t make it out. Hanging up the phone and sighing she cursed automated call centres, put the annoyance out of her mind and went to unpack her shopping.

Tuesday

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

This time Samantha was just getting out of the shower when she heard the phone ring. When she had nothing else planned, Samantha usually went on a run after getting home from a long day of teaching at the local University and she had worked up quite a sweat. Still dripping wet she wrapped a towel around herself and went to the phone.

“Hello”

Once again she heard the strange discordant music. Glancing at the clock she noted that it was seven o’clock, around the same time as the call yesterday. Thinking that it might be important Samantha decided to stay on the line, if only to tell whoever it was to stop calling. After half a minute or so of listening to the annoying music however she got fed up and hung up the phone.

As she dried herself off Samantha noticed that her nipples had gotten hard for some reason. Thinking it was because of the cold weather she turned the thermostat up slightly and quickly forgot about it. Getting dressed Samantha got on with planning her lessons for tomorrow but for some reason she found it difficult to concentrate on her work.

Wednesday

As it approached seven o’clock Samantha was sitting by the phone with a cup of tea. After two nights of calls at the same time she thought that whoever it was trying to reach her would be unlikely to give up and so she was determined to find out who they were and give them a piece of her mind.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

Right on time the phone began to ring and Samantha immediately answered it, hearing the music again. After a few minutes the music stopped and she finally heard the voice of a real person.

“Hello. May I speak to a Miss S. Robertson please?” asked a sweet female voice on the other end of the line.

“That’s me” She answer in an annoyed tone “Look whatever it is you’re selling, I don’t want any so would you please stop calling?” With that she slammed the phone down and went back to the marking she had put off. As she went she noticed that once again her nipples were hard and this time they also seemed to be slightly more sensitive than usual. She quickly forgot about this however as she settled down to watch a film but quickly lost interest in the plot and began imagining a new plot involving her, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and a banana.

Thursday

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

Samantha was marking tests when the phone began to ring again. Sighing she looked at the clock and saw that it was exactly seven o’clock, the same time as the previous nights and she decided to just ignore it this time.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

She hated the sound of a ringing phone and it took an effort for Samantha to let it continue but she gritted her teeth and let it happen. After a few minutes the caller finally gave up and although she was glad that they had stopped, she felt somewhat disappointed for some reason that she couldn’t quite place.

Five minutes later however...

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

Samantha surprised herself by practically running for the phone and when she answered it she heard the strange music again. After the last few days she was getting use to the music and even found herself humming along as it played. As she waited her free hand began to absentmindedly play with her nipples through the thin shirt that she was wearing and as she was doing so she noticed that she had forgotten to put on a bra this morning. Slightly shocked at her forgetfulness she flushed slightly as she realised that this was the reason she had attracted more stares from the male portion of the classes she had been teaching today.

“Hello. May I speak to Samantha Robertson please?” the same female voice from yesterday said once the music had finished.

“Yes that’s me.” Samantha replied “What is this about? Why do you keep calling me?”

“Hello Samantha. My name is Traci and I am calling on behalf of Peace of Mind Insurance,” the woman said “would you be interested in hearing about our full cover plan?”

“No” Samantha replied with an annoyed sigh, “I’m fully covered thank you.”

Annoyed that it was something so trivial Samantha hug up the phone before the woman could say anything more and was about to go back to what she had been doing when she noticed what she was doing with her other hand. While she had been on the phone her hand had moved from her nipples down to her crotch, slipping under the waistband of her skirt and into her underwear to run a finger up and down her pussy while the woman had been talking. Shocked and embarrassed at what she had been doing, Samantha went back to her marking while unconsciously she sucked on her fingers as she did so.

Friday

Samantha was meant to be out on the town with some of her fellow teachers but she had begged off claiming that she didn’t feel well and now she found herself sitting impatiently by the phone. She still didn’t quite understand why she was sitting there but she couldn’t help herself as the clock ticked towards seven. She had attracted even more stares today at work from both students and some of the other teachers, she couldn’t think why as she wasn’t wearing anything to unusual. Okay, her skirt was a bit shorter than average and she wasn’t wearing any underwear because it had begun to feel uncomfortable on her but there wasn’t any call for the looks she had been getting.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

She picked up the phone and listened to the beautiful music while her other hand began to play with her quickly moistening pussy.

“Hello. May I speak to Samantha please?” the voice asked causing Samantha to start and she realised that she must have zoned out for a moment.

“Speaking” she replied in a sweet voice.

“Hi Sam, it’s Traci again from Peace of Mind Insurance. We really would like for you to hear about our full cover plan.”

“I could be interested” Sam replied as her other hand began quickened its pace, “Could you explain what your cover would involve.”

Sam listened to Traci’s wonderful voice as she explained Peace of Mind Insurance’s policies. It sounded like the usual stuff boring, including cover against Fire, Theft, STD’s, Free Will and the like. All the while her hand was furiously working away at her pussy but frustratingly she couldn’t bring herself to orgasm. After around an hour Sam said she would need some time to think about things and asked if Traci could call her back tomorrow.

After putting the phone down Sam got undressed and went straight to the shower. While she was soaping herself down she continued to play with herself but she was still unable to get herself off. Tired and frustrated she dried herself down and went straight to bed without even bothering to put on her nightdress. That night her dreams were filled with images of men and women writhing in pleasure and the next day she awoke to find her sheets drenched with sweet.

Saturday

Sam had been shopping all morning and she had spent far more money than she had intended to. She had been to the sex shop on the edge of town where she had bought Mrs McKay’s leaving present a few months ago (a large black dildo that had managed to get a laugh out of the usually serious old woman) and purchased a number of dildos, vibrators and other toys along with a shiny black leather collar. The afternoon had seen her tying out her purchases but no matter what she tried she still couldn’t cum. Now she was lying on her bed, naked except for the collar, with both her phone and one of her new dildos within easy reach, running her hands over her newly shaven crotch.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring

Sam picked up the phone and listened to the wonderful music as it played in her ear.

“Hello. Is that Sam” she heard Traci’s voice ask after a while.

“Yes it’s me” Sam replied quietly as she began to pump the dildo in and out of herself.

“Sami, have you thought about our conversation yesterday about accepting a policy from Peace of Mind Insurance?” Traci asked

“I have” Sami gasped as she pumped the dildo faster and faster, “I am definitely considering your proposal.”

“That’s great,” Traci replied happily, “Then let me tell you about our terms and conditions.”

Sami listened as Traci explained what she would have to do to get the best deal that the company was offering. It sounded simple enough, and cheap too, all she had to do was sign over all her possessions to the company and surrender herself body and soul totally to Peace of Mind Insurance. It sounded like a bargain.

“Well Sami,” Traci said at last, “Will you like to accept our coverage?”

“Yes” Sami whispered not even hesitating for a moment and then she screamed as she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

“That’s great,” Traci said sounding somewhat breathless herself, “I will call again tomorrow with the final details.”

Sami lay panting breathlessly for a few moments before drifting off into deep sleep, dreaming dreams of pleasure and debauchery.

Sunday

After sending an e-mail to her boss resigning from her post at the University, Sami spent the rest of the day tidying her apartment and playing with her toys. As seven o’clock approached she found herself kneeling in the middle of her living room with her legs spread, wearing nothing but a pair of red latex panties with built in dildo and butt plug and her collar. Her phone sat next to her and she played with her nipples as she patiently waited for the phone to ring.

Rin-

Sami answered the phone as soon as it began to ring and listened to the music as it played for her.

“Sami, are you ready to accept your cover with Peace of Mind Insurance?” Traci asked once the music had finished.

“Yes”

“Good, then let me be the first to welcome you to the Peace of Mind family.” Traci said and the wonderful music began to play once again.

As the music played the door to Sami’s apartment opened and a pair of women wearing the uniform of a local delivery company entered wheeling a tea chest through the door with a two wheeled trolley. One of the women took the phone from Sami’s unresisting hand while the other strapped an mp3 player to her arm and inserted the earphones into her ears. Once again the music filled Sami’s world.

Lost to the music and oblivious to the world, Sami made no reaction when one of the women slipped a tight leather hood over her head, gathering her hair out the back and tying it into a ponytail. The hood completely enclosed Sami’s head with only two holes to allow her to breathe through her nose. The two women pulled Sami’s Arms together behind her back and bound them with tape and then bound Sami’s ankles to her thigh.

Preparations complete the two women lifted Sami and placed her into the crate, secured the lid with more tape and wheeled the boxed woman out of her apartment and down the corridor to the elevator. Nobody paid any attention to the two women as they left the apartment complex, loaded the crate into a waiting van and drove off into the darkening evening streets.

An hour or so later Sami was finally unpacked and untied in a white room containing a large bed, a dressing table, a chest of draws and little else. A door in one room lead to a bathroom and another door in the opposite wall lead to a spacious dressing room that contained a large number of clothes in a variety of styles. As the delivery women left Sami stretched her tired muscles and drifted off to sleep in the beautifully soft bed.

Monday

It had been a long day for Sami. She had spent much of her time getting use to her new surroundings in the Peace of Mind Insurance head offices. She had met Traci at last, a lovely blonde woman in her late twenties, and was pleasantly surprised when she was told that Traci would be her mentor for her first month with the company. Traci had taken her on a tour of the facilities and Sami found that the complex had everything a girl could need including a gymnasium, a cinema, a beauty salon and a recreation room fully equipped with a wide selection of sex toys for the use of the staff and Sami couldn’t wait to play with them. Wherever they went in the complex though one thing was always the same, the wonderful music that Sami had first heard over the phone filled the air through the company’s tannoy system. After lunch in the cafeteria Traci showed Sami back to her room in the onsite dormitories and the two of them spent the afternoon getting intimately familiar with each other’s bodies. A few hours later the two of them were awoken by the alarm clock, it was time to get ready for work.

Wearing her new uniform, a black lycra catsuit with the company’s logo (a P and an M intertwined) embroidered over her right breast, Sami followed Traci into the call centre where they would be working. The large square room was filled with rows of comfortable seating, each seat with an intergraded monitor and keyboard.

Traci led Sami to a row towards the front and sat in one of the chairs, her legs spread. As Traci logged onto the system and put on her headset, Sami got into position on her knees between Traci’s legs and unzipped the crotch of her uniform before readying her own headset, so that she could follow Traci’s conversation for training purposes.

As seven o’clock approached Traci brought up the details of their next prospective client, a receptionist at an upmarket hair salon, and dialled the number displayed. As the phone began to ring Sami lent forward and began to lick Traci’s pussy.

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring