The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cold War

Matt’s job was a boring one, especially with the cold war long since over. Officially, he was a cataloguer of intelligence, but in reality that meant that he sorted through a bunch of 40-year-old propaganda, labeled it as propaganda, and tried to resist being indoctrinated into the benefits of the Soviet Union. Truthfully, his measely paycheck at the end of the week was a better argument against capitalism than any that the dead Soviet Union could produce. Government jobs had stability, but not the best paychecks.

During the collapse of the Soviet Union, the West (read: CIA) had collected intelligence from hundreds of abandoned posts throughout the dissolving Union—too many to adequately catalogue it all. Now, with computer technology, it was left to analysts like Matt to document it, log it into a searchable database, and try to figure out how tank positions from forty years ago could be useful today.

Today, Matt was running a text recognition script on documents pulled from a captured laboratory. The program identified some keywords, some of which Matt scrapped, and then he gave the document a quick pass through. He had learned Russian in school, never knowing that it would qualify him for a thankless job later. To be honest, his Russian wasn’t great, but it was infinitely better than most Americans.

Every now and then, Matt came across something funny. Today happened to be one of those days. This was a walkthrough of the attempted mind control operations of the Soviet Union from this specific lab. This type of thing came up every now and then, with some off-the-wall bad-science-fiction idea getting funding because it might have been the silver bullet to defeat the West.

Matt read through it, marked a few keywords, and then paused. Something sounded familiar about this. Why?

Matt ran a search on the database for “Mind Control” and found a couple other articles that he had classified at some point or another. They were from different years and different places. Each claimed to have marginal success, but that was expected. If you weren’t successful, you didn’t get funding. There were definitely some feet on the scales when it came to reporting results.

But there were a few elements of one older document that aligned to the one he had open now. They indicated a pattern of lights, overlaid with commands. They even described the same pattern, with a few minor differences. That was weird. The later paper probably borrowed from the former, but they were written very differently and the latter seemed to imply no reference to the prior. Interesting.

Matt pulled a few other documents. They each appeared to be from different countries and reporting up to different officials. Was it possible that similar works were commissioned at different times, but lost in the various branches of bureaucracy? But that would imply that there was some merit to this, given that they arrived at similar results.

Matt found one passage that talked about the limitations of the method. Apparently, the method was impactful if you could synchronize the flashes to a person’s blinking—effectively hijacking their inputs every time they attempted to refresh what they were seeing. But people were aware that something was wrong, so they would blink rapidly or at off beats to break the pattern.

“Huh,” Matt muttered, looking down at the computer screen. That was a problem they could actually account for now. That was weird.

Technically, of course, this was all classified. But someone up the line had done a pass through of files to remove anything with nuclear secrets, weapons technology, or political fallout potential. By definition, what he was getting was the “everything else” that might someday be useful. And the screenshotting capabilities of his computer had been disabled.

That being said, he was in the archive room alone this afternoon and he had his cellphone. Matt perused the files, took pictures with his phone, then returned to work. Technically, it was illegal, but nobody ever checked his phone and nobody seemed to care about these. He was supposed to flag anything notable with a supervisor, but he wasn’t about to show them a bunch of documents on mind control and let them know he was crazy.

So Matt went back to work, filing away and establishing keywords. He did, however, nudge a few of the documents keywords to make them a little harder to find. “Mind control” became “Personality Training”, for example. If confronted, he could say it was the literal translation or he made an honest mistake. But until he experimented some, he didn’t want anyone else coming across these.

* * *

It was stupid, of course, but sort of a fun science project. He read the files over at night, transferring them to his computer for better visual. He wrote a couple basic computer scripts to recreate the colors and shades that were supposed to trigger a “state of increasing susceptibility”. There were varying theories about why this worked, Matt’s favorite of which was that humans were “evolutionarily intended to be subject to a state in service of its people”, but Matt really didn’t care. It wasn’t going to work, it was just fun.

Matt programmed in a command to test it. He always hated broccoli, but knew it was good for him. So he programmed in “You like broccoli” to be the receiving words.

Then, he sat in front of his computer and activated his script. The screen lit up with red, then instantly shifted to blue, then green, yellow, blue, green, re... yel... no blue! It shifted rapidly. Oddly, Matt felt the word begin to gray away. It was like he was experiencing g-forces, but he was sitting still. He blinked rapidly, trying to look away but finding it difficult. He tried to shut his eyes, but found that it was difficult to think straight enough to command himself to do so. He instinctively blinked in rapid succession, breaking the chain of colors. His vision began to clear just slightly, so that he was able to look away. It took a few minutes after looking away to get a clear ahead again.

Without looking at the screen, he reached over and pressed the keys to exit the script.

Then, and only then, he looked at the screen. “What... the... fuck...” Matt muttered softly. He asked himself if he liked broccoli. He found himself not entirely detesting it. That was enough to keep experimenting.

* * *

The Soviets didn’t have facial recognition. Matt did. Within that, he could tell if someone’s eyes were closed or not. It wasn’t hard to hold the light pattern until the next time the light was on. He also built in a timer so that after 60 seconds, the script would shut itself off. He didn’t want to be trapped or something here until he died of thirst.

He tested it while not looking at the screen, just to ensure that the 60-second cutoff would work. Then, once that was done, Matt set up his phone to record himself and pressed record. Finally, he sat in front of the screen and activated the script.

Without the ability to interrupt the blinking, the intensity quickly grew. The flashing lights of the screen were baking right into his skull. With it, they carried the words that flashed in the midst of them. “You” “Like” “Broccoli”. Matt fought it instinctively for about ten seconds, then grew calmer. It was intense, but manageable. He was getting used to it.

He didn’t know how long he was sitting there, but he suddenly became aware that the program was over. He was sitting in the chair looking at a computer screen that was not flashing colors anymore. He blinked a few times, finding his eyes were dry. Then he reached for his phone and stopped the recording. He looked at it and found that it was six minutes long. He had been sitting here for about five minutes after the script had ended.

“Woah,” Matt muttered. Had it worked? Matt asked himself if he liked Broccoli. He wasn’t sure. He couldn’t quite pull the taste from his mind. He frowned, then decided he had to be sure.

What followed was a quick trip to the grocery store, a short cooking time, and one of the most delicious meals of his life.

Then, Matt sat back in amazement. Had he just discovered mind control?

* * *

The Soviets had the key, but couldn’t get it precise enough. They were just flashing lights at people, apparently by hand (according to their documents). Through brute force of will, they found the right combination to be effective, but lacked the technology to do it right. Meanwhile, thirty years of natural evolution of basic computer technology had delivered the perfect tools to do it right. All it took was someone like Matt to put it all together.

But how powerful was it? It could make him like broccoli—his next four meals all involved some form of the vegetable—but that was with something that he wanted to change. He wanted to like broccoli. Could it change something about him that he didn’t want to change? And if so, how could he actually test that?

Matt sat back and thought a moment. If he actually had this technology and it actually worked... what would he want to do with it? Matt smiled. Money, of course. He would want some rich asshole to give him a big paycheck. That was simple. The next answer that sprang to mind made him feel a little afraid.

Sex. He would want sex. He was a living, breathing male. If he could actually have mind control, then he would want to have sex with hot girls. That was him just being honest. But there was a wave of moral and ethical issues that came with that. Then again, they were similar ones to the idea of getting free money.

Matt stood and paced. He had to know if this worked. It was as simple as that. Nothing about its application mattered if it didn’t work for anything other than improving one’s diet.

Matt decided to start basic. He would need someone to try it on. He thought for a few minutes, then decided that it might make sense to pick a stranger. Easy enough.

Matt ran a VPN to disguise his IP address—or at least help disguise it. Then he created a new email address. Finally, he sat down and wrote a new command script. This one would command the viewer to reply to the email with a picture of them smiling and holding up four fingers. Then he wrote a small web application to host the script. He named it something that implied a chat device.

Matt went to a local real estate website, which proudly displayed the pictures of their agents. He found a young, pretty blonde and decided that she was a good enough test.

Using the burner email address, Matt wrote an email saying that he was in the market for a new house and put his details under a link. The link, of course, was to the web application. He sent it, then set the computer aside.

Matt realized that he had just intentionally sent an attempt at mind control to a total stranger. He stood, pacing the room. And trying to calm himself. It wasn’t that bad, was it? It was a science project. That was it.

Of course, it was recreated using classified Soviet documents. How many layers of illegal was this? How deep would they bury him if he was found out? Suddenly, the weight of his little science project descended own on him. Was it too late to shut it all down? Cancel the email? Shut down the web app? Of course it wasn’t too late.

Matt calmed himself again. He walked around his little apartment, taking a sip of water and a deep breath. Maybe he had rushed a little, but it wasn’t as bad as all that. He just had to calm himself. He watched the clock for a moment, trying to convince his fears to go away. Then, he thought that maybe it would be better to shut it down. He could try again if it was still a good idea later. But that was for later.

Matt went back to his computer just as an email came through. It was from the real estate agent. There was a picture with her smiling and holding up four fingers.

Matt blinked. She was pretty. And she was at home. She probably had gotten the email on her phone and then opened it from there. Did that mean that this worked on mobile devices as well? That was an element that he hadn’t even considered.

She had sent a picture back. He had induced action, not just thought change. It was an impulsive test, of course, and he could have probably thought a lot more about it, but the evidence of success was staring at him right there.

Still, this was successful, which meant he should cover his tracks and plan his next move. He took down the web app, deleted the email account, and sat quietly for the FBI or CIA to burst into his house and arrest him.

When they didn’t come, he began planning again.

* * *

Matt decided that what he needed was a stranger. Someone he could experiment on, but had no actual connection to in case he wasn’t as capable of lasting change. Matt debated with himself about how far he was willing to go. Would he actually use this technology to get money? To get laid?

Matt was exactly the type of person one might expect to work in Soviet Document Data Entry. He wasn’t one of the most social of people and he had not had a serious relationship since college. The prospect of getting a boost in the social department was tantalizing, to say the least.

So even before he decided how far he would go, Matt decided to find a pretty stranger. It didn’t hurt to be ready.

Matt went on a Facebook and began exploring. He went to friends of friends, looking for pretty girls. He focused on friends who went to specific schools that tended to have girls with a higher degree of bikini pictures than others. He actually started an excel sheet to keep track of potential candidates.

Then, he found Kari. Her full name was Katherine, but she went back Kari. Matt had heard once that girls who ended their names with an ‘i’ were generally sluttier than other girls. Matt didn’t know if Kari was slutty, but he wanted her to be as soon as he saw her. Her profile picture was a boat picture, with a bikini top under an unbuttoned shirt. In just the glimpse of her chest, Matt found her full and perky. She had thick blonde hair in a bouncy ponytail. The next profile picture was a halter top, showing off a studded bellybutton piercing. The next was with one of her friends, both of them wearing a low-cut shirt—again demonstrating her assets in remarkable fashion. Above all, however, Matt saw that every picture of Kari had a beautiful, full, genuine smile. She was intoxicating. Matt knew right then that he didn’t need his excel sheet anymore. He wanted her.

Matt started a new burner email, running a different VPN as he did. Then, he sat back and thought. What did he want for his starting message? After a minute, he decided. He wrote the program to instruct the viewer, “These messages are from a friend. Reply and don’t tell anyone else.”

Matt found an email address on Kari’s Linkedin page and sent her a link to the web app. Then, he waited.

Again, nervousness filled him as he waited. He waited for the CIA to break down his door, but if that didn’t happen the first time, he felt a little safer this time. Also, revisiting Kari’s Facebook profile filled him with confidence. He got to know all of her profile pictures and publicly available pictures very well. After an hour, he wondered if maybe he ended up in a spam folder. But just as the thought occurred to him, an email came to the burner account.

“Hello friend!” the email said.

Matt took a deep breath, rubbed his hands together, and thought about what to do now. He updated the web app with a new message: “Send me a picture with a smile.”

He sent her an email, instructing Kari to revisit the link to the web app. Then, he sat back and waited. After just a minute, another email came back. Sure enough, Kari responded with a selfie. She looked to be sitting on her couch at home. That full, lovely smile that had so entrapped Matt was on full display. No matter what fear he felt, Matt regretted nothing as he looked at her.

Matt took another deep breath, then decided it was time to really get to work. He provided new instructions and updated the app:

“You are excited to see emails from me and will check for more frequently.”

Partially out of fear that this might stop working, Matt sent another update after she confirmed the prior:

“You will not resist the flashing lights from this website.”

After Kari responded again, Matt sent another update:

“You will be completely honest in anything I ask of you.”

After Kari confirmed again (this time with a note saying how excited she was to be hearing from him), Matt asked a few questions for his own carefulness. Are you alone? Yes. Are you expecting anyone? No. Have you told anyone about these messages? No.

Then, Matt decided he was just beating around the bush. It was time to see if he could actually make her do something real. So far, she might not actually disagree with anything he was saying. But now, Matt needed to know if she would do something she wouldn’t do normally.

Matt updated the instructions: “Send me a nude picture of yourself.”

Matt sent her back to the web abb to observe and ingest these new instructions. Then, he waited. Kari had waited about five minutes between web app instructions, which Matt had figured out was the “download time” after she watched the flashing lights. His heart was beating rapidly. It was approaching the time he would normally go to bed, but Matt knew he would not be resting easy tonight. He also knew he would never get to bed at all if he didn’t know one way or the other if this would work.

Then, the email came back. When he saw it was a picture attachment, Matt thought he might actually have a heart attack. When he opened it, he thought he had actually died. He was looking at an angel.

Some girls looked good with the help of well-chosen clothes, good camera angles, and the wishfulness of men. While Matt knew he was plenty wishful, he also knew that Kari looked good entirely on her own accord, while wearing absolutely nothing.

Her tits were full, but with small, cute nipples—just how Matt liked. Despite her full chest, her body was lean. She wasn’t wearing the belly button stud anymore, but Matt could see that she kept all parts of her body well-shaven—again, like Matt liked.

Just as thrilling was that she took the order. She had sent a nude to him on command. So if he wanted her to have a bush, he could order her to grow it. If he wanted the bellybutton stud back, he could order that. She was his to customize.

Matt decided he needed to rest and, more importantly, let her rest. But he couldn’t resist one more update with one more set of instructions:

“Sending me nudes and dirty texts makes you feel excited and happy.”

Then, he instructed her back to the link. Matt wished he could say he waited for another response, but while Kari sat on her couch, miles away, learning a new reality from the flashing lights of her phone, Matt jerked off to the first nude she had sent him. It didn’t take him long.

She sent another picture in her next email, just as Matt was flushing the used tissue. It was an angle from the other side, highlighting her tight ass. The message read, “I’m so bad.” Then it included a flirty, smiling emoji.

“Yes you are,” Matt replied. “But I have to sleep now. Talk to you more tomorrow.”

This would be a good chance to see if his programming stuck with her. If it did, he should be getting periodic nudes the next day. If it didn’t, they would stop. But if his broccoli-filled dinner that night was any indication, he should have a very entertaining next day.

* * *

When Matt woke up, he checked the burner email and quickly realized that he underestimated the power of the programming he had built. He had 72 emails. They were all from Kari.

The first was a simple, flirty one.

“Are you sure that I can’t tuck you in? ;)”

It was followed quickly by:

“How about I fuck you in? ;D ;D”

Then, there was a picture of her in bed, the sheets pooled beneath her sizeable tits, looking up at her camera. “Do you like the view?” Matt did, but kept scrolling through the emails before telling her so.

Apparently, after Matt had gone to bed, Kari had decided that sending him nudes and dirty messages made her very excited and very happy, so she just kept doing it. She had gone for about an hour and a half, sometimes sending batches of pictures of extreme-closeups of her body, sometimes sending pictures that were likely timed from her phone, and sometimes just sending texts.

Matt admitted, his favorite was the email that contained a closeup of her pussy, her asshole, and her mouth, with the message: “Which one?”

Matt knew as he flipped through the messages that any question of whether or not he was going to fuck this girl were settled. There was no way in hell that he was going to be able to resist.

Even before he finished, Kari apparently had woken up and sent another message. She looked sleepy and her hair was a mess, but she was smiling and her tits were bare. “Has a girl ever blown you awake before? Can I be the first?”

Matt knew that she would be the first for a lot of things.

* * *

It was Friday and Matt called in sick. Really, he had to put together a game plan. He updated the web app with fresh instructions: “You will obey any message from me.” The “me” seemed to be implied by the email address and hadn’t caused confusion yet, but Matt made a mental note to clarify that whenever he was in-person with Kari.

He was halfway through writing an email telling her to go back to the web app when another email came through. Kari had done her makeup and was lifting her shirt up to show her chest. Caption: “Does this eyeliner go with my tits?” Matt had no idea if it did or didn’t, but liked the view nonetheless. He realized that she must be having a lot of fun and excitement to keep sending him stuff like this. There was not a hint of self-consciousness to be found.

Matt decided to have a little bit of fun. He changed his email: “How about you go to this link and I’ll let you keep sending me this filthy, wonderful stuff all day?” He didn’t know if it sounded flirty or not, but he didn’t really care.

He waited 6 minutes, enough for the indoctrination to set in, then he got an email back with a pouty face and bare tits. “Can I keep virtually jerking you off now?”

He was tempted to let it slide, but he needed to know if she was going to obey orders now. The idea of “virtually jerking you off” was actually a decent one.

“That’s a good idea,” he wrote back. “Send me a video instructing me how to jerk off. Do it naked.”

He sent the instruction and five minutes later a video arrived attached to an email. He opened it and heard Kari’s voice for the first time. “I want you to take your cock in your hand while you stare at these pretty titties of mine...”

He watched it, obeyed, and came. As the post-nut clarity set in, Matt realized he had other things to do. He messaged her back, “How about you give yourself a break from dirty stuff while at work. But I want your best when you get off work tonight.”

“Ok. Talk to you tonight,” Kari wrote back. Then, she sent another follow-up a half hour later. “Going in to work. Not there yet, so you get one more titshot.” It was taken from the front seat of her car.

Then, she was quiet for 8 hours. But she was never far from Matt’s mind.

* * *

It wasn’t hard to get money when you had mind control and the internet. A few new burner addresses, a little bit of creative license, and a lot of time picking the right targets led to three months of salary in Matt’s pocket in one day of work. He could have taken more, but he wanted to figure it out and not make any rookie mistakes.

He made sure to get the funds in crypto so that he could remain a little more covert about it. Eventually, he would need an accountant and a sustainable plan, but for a first day of his “new job”, it worked well. He knew he wouldn’t be going back to the archives anytime soon.

He paused mid-day to jerk off again to Kari’s video and pictures (the video playing on the side of his screen while he scrolled through the stills). He was tempted to jerk off again at around four, but held himself back. If he played it right, he might have another person jerking him off tonight.

There wasn’t even the question anymore about whether or not he would fuck her. If he was being honest, there was never a question in the first place. If he could, he would. Did that say something bad about him? He preferred to think it was him being honest. Most living, breathing men, given the chance to have any woman they wanted, wouldn’t hesitate in claiming who they wanted. He wanted Kari. He would have her.

Kari sent him an email at 5:01. Her fingers were buried in her pussy, her other hand lifted her shirt up to show off her tits, and her face was tight in a pleased, lip-biting extasy. The message read, “I’ve been wanting to show you this all day.”

Matt looked at it, resisted the urge again to jerk off, and then sent a message back, “Send me your address. I’m going to pick you up.”

Kari responded with an address. Matt got in his car. He looked up the address and replied with, “I’m going to be there in about twenty minutes. You’ll know it’s me when I say, ‘We’re going to have fun tonight’. You will obey me in person in the same way you do online.”

Kari responded with a series of nude pictures, but agreed. Matt knew she was just sending him the nudes because it made her excited. He wasn’t complaining. He was going to take it farther when he saw her and she was still under programming to obey him.

Matt drove to her place and found Kari on the front porch. He waved at her and she smiled that lovely, big, earnest smile. She approached the car, bent down to the window, and said, “What’s the magic words?”

Matt had practiced the whole way over to make sure he said it perfectly. He smiled at her and said, “We’re going to have fun tonight.”

Kari smiled back, then got in the car.

“Turn off your phone,” Matt said. He didn’t want any connection just yet between his place and Kari. This was safer.

“Okay,” Kari said without complaint, turning off her phone.

It was a short drive back to Matt’s apartment. Matt had told himself that he wouldn’t do anything in the car, but he got stuck at a red light, looked over at Kari, and had to know if her tits were as perfect in person as over pictures.

“Lift your shirt and show me your tits,” Matt ordered.

Kari quickly lifted her shirt, then lifted her bra, and her perky, perfect tits popped out. Matt almost moaned in delight upon seeing them.

“Okay, put your shirt back down,” Matt said. Kari obeyed, barely showing any reaction. Matt might as well have asked her to turn up the air conditioning.

They went into Matt’s apartment. Matt closed the door behind them, suddenly feeling the seriousness of the situation settle in. He was about to fuck this girl. He was going to order her to do all sorts of depraved things and she was going to do them. This was beyond science experiment.

“This your apartment?” Kari said, looking around. She was apparently oblivious to all the vile things that Matt already saw her doing in his mind. “It’s nice.”

“Thank you,” Matt said. “Turn around.”

Kari turned to face him.

“Take off your shirt,” Matt said.

Kari stripped off her shirt casually and dropped it on the ground.

“And your bra,” Matt ordered.

Kari removed the bra and those fantastic, fantasy-like tits made their debut in the apartment.

“Take it all off,” Matt said simply.

Kari obeyed, stripping off her pants, panties, and even her socks. She stood nude in the apartment. Matt thought he could hear his heart thumping in his ears.

“Kneel,” he said. The word felt like it echoed off the walls.

Kari obeyed, dropping down to her knees. As soon as he saw her on Facebook, he had envisioned her in this position. He was rock-hard, but could barely believe what his own senses were telling him. It felt more like a wet dream than reality.

Matt looked down at the girl. It occurred to him just how little he knew about her. He didn’t know her favorite movie or her sense of humor. He didn’t know where she liked to eat or if she snorted when she laughed. He didn’t know where she grew up, went to school, or what she liked to do. He saw a job title on Linkedin, but had very little idea what she actually did. He did not know this girl who was naked, kneeling on his apartment floor.

Then, Matt wondered if that really mattered. If he was being honest with himself—truly honest—then it didn’t really matter. She wasn’t here because of her personality, she was here because of her body. He didn’t care the words that would come out of her mouth, he just wanted to see how deep he could shove his cock into it. She might have been a lovely, interesting person. Matt genuinely didn’t care, if he was being honest with himself. He wanted to play with that body. And he thought that if most people were honest, most guys would fuck a willing, hot girl too.

Then, it occurred to Matt that he did know something about Kari. He knew that it made her excited and happy to send him dirty texts and nude pictures. Matt knew that about her because he put it there. That was one detail he knew about her and he liked it.

Matt looked again down at the naked girl on his living room. For the first time in his life, he thought that maybe he didn’t have to be a “good guy”. He didn’t have to woo the girl or make sure he treated her right. Maybe... for the first time... he could just have what he wanted.

Matt knew he could instruct her to do whatever he wanted. But he wanted something just a little more. And it struck him at once exactly what he wanted to do.

“Stay there,” Matt ordered. He went to the computer, opened his program, and wrote up a new set of commands: “You are Matt’s fuckdoll. It’s your responsibility to get him off and satisfy his desires. His word is law and you will obey it.”

Matt set the computer ready to go. Then, he told Kari, “My name is Matt. Come here and look at the screen.” When Kari sat down, Matt played the script, careful to look away and not be exposed himself. He walked away, allowing Kari the full force of the screen in her face. Matt told himself to be patient. He went to his fridge, got himself a beer, and opened it. He waited the sixty seconds for the program to indoctrinate her. Then it shut off and Kari remained sitting at the computer, processing and slowly returning from her programming state.

Matt sat down on his couch, drank his beer slowly, and waited. As he watched, Kari’s head twitched slightly, then he saw her blink. She blinked again, slowly moving her head. Matt thought he saw the exact moment when Kari regained some sense of consciousness. She looked over him. He thought he saw confusion in her eyes, then it was replaced by a sense of sensual purpose.

“Hello,” Kari said, her voice dripping with lust. She stood. Something about the way she moved demanded that Matt’s eyes watch her body. Matt obeyed the demands of her body.

As Matt looked at her, thought again about how odd this was. He knew remarkably little about her and he didn’t really care. She was a treasure to be plundered. Nothing more. In a stroke of boldness, he decided to tell her that.

“You are not here as a girlfriend,” Matt observed. “You are not here because I care about what you say. You are here to serve me and my cock. You are here as my private whore. You’re here because I like your tits and I want them wrapped around my cock. You’re here because I want to see if you can smile while choking on my dick. You’re here because I thought your ass would be fun to fuck. When you walk in this door, leave anything that isn’t for my sexual pleasure outside. You will never dress in anything boring. You will never have makeup or hair that doesn’t scream pornstar. You will never say no to anything I desire. And you will never, ever fail to give 110% at satisfying me. You are my property.” He chuckled for a moment, then added, “And you should never expect an orgasm of your own. You won’t be getting one.” He smiled, then added, “And you are immensely happy about everything I have just told you.”

“Yes sir,” Kari purred. Either she was an incredible actress or incredibly turned on sexually.

“How am I pleasing you, baby?” Kari said, slinking closer to him. “How can I get you off tonight?”

Matt had already decided. “Blow me,” he said.

Kari’s gorgeous, earnest smile filled her face. “Okay!” she gushed. She dropped down in front of Matt, reached for his pants, and pulled his cock free. Then, she went to work.

Matt didn’t know if a gorgeous girl like Kari ever had to blow a man in her life to keep him happy. What guy dating a girl with tits and face like that would ever ask for much more? But Matt was feeling greedy. And he was going to enjoy this. Even if Kari wasn’t practiced, he was going to enjoy it.

Kari didn’t tease. She latched her lips on the tip of his cock, sucked the air out of her mouth, and then dropped down to take more of Matt’s dick in her mouth.

Matt wasn’t a virgin and had even gotten blown before, but there had been a sense of pressure then. He had felt obligated when the girl had gone down on him to enjoy it, get off quickly, and say thank you. But not this time. This time, he was going to take his time, let her do the work, and just have fun.

Kari took more cock, gagged for just a moment, let her body acclimate, then took it deeper. After her lips were pressed against the base of Matt’s cock, she started a rhythm. She pulled out, up to the tip, then plunged back down. Then back to the tip, then plunging again. Most of the time, she gagged, but to her credit she never let that stop her from deepthroating again. Her rhythm began to quicken.

Matt sat back, determined to let his fuckdoll do 100% of the work. That’s what she was for. But he was amazed by how much sensation was going through his body all at once. Her tits rocked back and forth as her face flung itself down. Even as she fucked her own face, a pulsing suction reverberated around his cock. One of her hands gently reached up, massaging his balls. One finger slid behind his ballsack, rubbing the sensitive skin underneath. It was a like a trigger had been pulled.

Suddenly, Matt was pumping cum into Kari’s mouth. The suction quickly turned to swallowing, but the rhythm of her head never broke pace. Matt continued cumming and Kari continued swallowing. Matt let out a long, low moan. He hadn’t intended to make the noise, but Kari’s motion and demanded it from him. It was the most selfish he had ever allowed himself to be in sex and it was mindblowing. Having a whore completed dedicated to his pleasure, on his terms, in the way he wanted it, without thought of reward... how many guys can ever say they truly experienced pure sexual devotion from a girl like Kari?

When Matt was done cumming, Matt tapped Kari on the shoulder. Only then did she slow her facefuck. She leaned back, giving a pretty good view of her tits and the bit of drool on her chin. It was like my own private porno.

“Did I please you?” Kari asked.

“Yes, you did,” Matt said. “Now sit there quiet for a moment.”

Matt sat back, looking down at his prize. He had just cum and he knew what that meant. Here came the clarity. He’s where he would realize the horrible, dangerous thing he had done. He waited.

Touches of regret itched their way through his head, but then Matt’s eyes landed back on Kari’s tits, so perfectly displayed for him. She was looking at him with the same devotion by which she had attacked her throat with his dick. Matt knew that he could have anything—anything—with just a single command. Even though he had just nutted, this had a way of keeping guilt or doubt at bay.

“We’re going to do a little photoshoot,” Matt said, responding to a whim without hesitation. “Then, I’m going to pick a hole.”

“Okay,” Kari grinned excitedly.

Matt didn’t know who she had been that morning. Party girl? College student? Artist? It didn’t matter. By evening, she was unashamed pornstar and enthusiastic whore. That had a way of making who she was that morning less relevant.

He documented every inch of his body on his phone. Several times, he paused to experiment with slapping her ass or squeezing her tits. She giggled delightfully each time.

Matt quickly found himself growing hard again. That gave her a prop to use in pictures. Matt documented with several pictures and a video just how deep she could take his cock. Then he documented how nice it looked between her tits. He fucked her pussy for a minute or two, but pulled out before he could finish himself off inside her. She was wet, warm, and gave him a great view. He would have cum again and he meant to enjoy this one longer.

Eventually, documenting became less important. His cock was fully hard again and he was done with the teasing photoshoot. She was his fucktoy again and he was going to use her as such.

He bent her over, spread her ass, and shoved it in. She squealed—a playful, inviting noise. He began to thrust. He reached up and pulled her hair back. Her bent obediently and Matt felt strangely like he was riding a horse.

“Tell me you love it,” Matt commanded.

“Ohhhh I love it,” Kari moaned. “I love it so much. I love getting you hard. Getting you off. I love you fucking my ass.”

“You’re my filthy whore,” Matt informed her, rather impolitely.

“Yes I am your filthy whore!” Kari exclaimed. “Fuck my ass! Treat me like the whore I am!”

Matt wished he could last longer, but he wasn’t used to the sort of unashamed, enthusiastic depravity on command. He came.

Kari seemed to know when he was cumming and began to squeal, “Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fill it! Show me I’m your whore! I love it!”

Matt’s orgasm was shorter this time. He pulled out, breathing hard and feeling a little light-headed. “Wow,” he muttered.

“I’m glad you enjoyed,” Kari said, waiving her ass back and forth in the air for a moment.

“Now go away for now. Don’t tell anyone about this. Keep on going about your life. I’ll call you when I...” Matt hesitated. He debated on the proper terminology he wanted to use, but decided to be direct about it. “...want to use you again.”

“Yes sir!” Kari nodded enthusiastically. She gathered up her things and disappeared. Just like that, Matt was alone in the apartment, having cum twice in some of the best sex he had ever had. He had turned a human being into his plaything. He knew he should feel bad about it, but... he just didn’t. It was fun. And the way he had constructed it, he knew that she had had fun. So what if he had given her a nudge?

Matt flipped his way through the pictures he had taken of her. Matt had no idea about her prior experience, but her talent was impressive. He rested on one picture, where Kari had proven that she could, in fact, deepthroat and smile at the same time.

Matt went to his computer and began writing new commands.

* * *

They started into a pattern.

Matt would text Kari, telling her when and where to be. He did his best to give her notice—partially because he didn’t want to completely derail her life, but mostly because she spent so much more time looking fuckable if he gave her time to prepare—and almost always directed her to his apartment. She never said no. Ever.

Kari would show up and scratch whatever particular itch Matt had that night. He took a liking to her throat, probably because Kari had a pretty face and there was something special about fucking it. She always wore some frilly, lacey, ridiculous thing. Matt actually forgot that this wasn’t normal. Sometimes he would instruct her to wear something specific—she had a fishnet bodysuit that she wore several times for him.

After Matt came, he would instruct Kari to sit at the computer for additional learning. He would fire up a program, let Kari learn her lesson for the day, and go get a beer while he waited. Realistically, his first “lesson” probably was sufficient. She would never say no and always be enthusiastic. What more could you ask for in a fuckdoll? But Matt wanted more. She was like a work of art and he was going to sculpt her to exactly what he wanted.

Kari’s lessons were varied, but thorough. She learned such important truths as, “Your greatest ambition in life is to be Matt’s perfect fuckdoll”,“Your body was built to be played with by Matt”, and “Matt defiling you makes you happier than anything else on Earth”. Most of the time, however, Matt decided to be practical. By embedding important truths, he could guide her actions, increase her enthusiasm, or improve her already-impressive talent. She learned, “You will practice deepthroating and fantasize about Matt’s cock every night”, “Good fuckdolls do all the work”, and even “Matt’s orgasms are the only ones that matter. Good fuckdolls don’t get off.” He learned that combining her desire to be a good fuckdoll and then painting an image of what good fuckdolls did was a good way of motivating her. She would never say no, but he wanted to make her want to behave in a certain way.

After Kari’s lesson, Matt would usually fuck her again. If he was in the mood to take pictures, he would do so. If he wanted her to clean his apartment, he ordered her to do that too. Eventually, he would send her on her way. One night, he sent her away, then changed his mind and ordered her back. Twenty minutes later, she was on her knees again, sucking happily away. She never complained or hesitated. And she always smiled.

Eventually, Matt got an idea. He ordered her to come to his apartment on a Saturday afternoon with all her sexy outfits, her makeup, and anything else she needed to fulfill every fantasy he wanted. After a preliminary fuck—she jerked him off with his tits until he shot his load on her face and chest—they began a long photoshoot. Of course, Matt already had plenty of pictures of her, but he wanted them standardized.

Kari dressed up in every outfit she had, then Matt took a picture against the same wall. Then, she did the same with every pair of high heels or boots she had. Then with every stocking or fishnets she wore for him. Collars, leashes, handcuffs, and other “accessories” came next. Finally, Kari began to go through the various makeup options. These took longer to prepare, so Matt began to work between pictures.

He had written the bones of a program already, but with some photoshop he was able to get it going. On the screen, a picture of Kari stood proud. Matt had toggles next to most parts of her body. By pressing the one next to her top, he could scroll though the outfits she had. The image on the screen was a sort of preview. With the dozens of outfits, he could make hundreds of combinations. As he added in various makeups, the options improved further.

Proud, he showed Kari. “I can pick which outfit I want you in,” Matt explained, “and how I want you made up. Then, do you see this clock in the corner? I set what time I want you here, how I want you to look, and then I press this ‘Schedule Whore’ button. It will send you the picture of how I want you to look, the time, and any other details I provide.”

Matt sat, proud.

“Wow,” Kari said. “This means I’ll be exactly how you want me.” Her eyes glowed. “The perfect, made-to-order fuckdoll.” Matt heard genuine pleasure in her voice at the thought.

“Exactly,” Matt said.

“What about my hair?” Kari said. “Do you want different hair options?”

Matt looked at his program. He forgot about that. “Yeah, let’s do it.” Kari hurried to the bathroom to fix her hair up in various ways. Matt added another slider, photoshopped a separation in the makeup pictures and the hair pictures, and then they had hair and makeup as separate options.

Matt thought it was a lot like a video game character creator. Except in this version, the character showed up and got fucked.

“Let’s try it out, just to make sure,” Matt said. He selected some random outfits, set a time, and pressed send. After a moment, Kari’s phone lit up.

Kari looked down at it, beaming. Then, the smallest shadow passed over her face.

“Do you like it?” Matt asked.

“Yes,” Kari nodded. “It’s just...”

“What?” Matt asked.

“Can I ask a small favor? Instead of just the time... can it... can it say something more?”

“What are you thinking?” Matt asked.

Without pausing, like the thought was bubbling over already, Kari said, “Can it say, ‘Master wants his fuckdoll at this time. Good fuckdolls look like this.’?”

Matt smiled. He liked it. He also liked that it was her idea. He decided he wanted to tease her just a little.

“You want to be a good fuckdoll, do you?” Matt said coyly.

“I want to be a good fuckdoll so fucking bad,” Kari said instantly. There was need in her voice. Primal, urgent need. It turned Matt on.

“Well then get over here and suck me off, bitch.”

Kari was on her knees in the blink of an eye. Matt’s cock slid into her throat as easily as a gun in its holster. Matt let her work, turning the need he heard in her voice into fervent, sucking action. She had quickly learned to be an Olympic class cocksucker. She didn’t break pace when he started cumming.

When he was done, Kari finally slowed, sucking gentler as the cock softened in her mouth. She swallowed the last of it, letting her tongue play across his tender shaft. She gently eased her mouth off of it, looked up at Matt, smiled warmly, and said, “Oh thank you Master.”

Matt leaned down, patted her head, and said, “Good fuckdoll.” She beamed up at him.

* * *

After that, Matt didn’t text Kari very much. He simply selected how he wanted her to look, when he wanted her to arrive, and pressed send. Kari, however, still send him a steady stream of filth. She had taken to her title, Matt noticed, as most of her dirty texts included the word “Fuckdoll”. For example, “This fuckdoll’s throat is so needy for your cock” or “Your fuckdoll thought her tits looked good today. They would look better with your cum, dontcha think?”

As Matt made more money, he started shopping around for different places to live. His little studio apartment worked, but he had made seven figures last month. There was no reason to be stingy.

Matt selected a home that was a little off the grid. It was on a patch of land that was technically unincorporated, had a large fence around it, and had a house that was larger than Matt’s whole apartment building. It took a chunk of the money he had earned in the last couple months, but he had plenty of people who were giving him more.

Matt ordered furniture, bought new TVs and computers, and even splurged on a nice car. Cars were never his thing, but why not? He had landscapes put large trees along the outer fence, improving his privacy. This took up much of his days, while he spent his evenings stuffing Kari’s holes. Matt was flirting with the idea of getting some more girls, but decided a bit of privacy was better for now. Kari was enough to tide him over for a while.

Finally, after a few months, the home was ready. He packed up whatever things he still wanted, hired a junker to clear the rest of the apartment, then moved into his new home. It had six spare bedrooms, most of which Matt put two beds in. His reasoning was that twelve girls could keep him company. He had a heated pool and he fantasized about how many busty bitches he could fit in it and if he wanted them to wear tiny bikinis or just let it all out. He had a new computer room, where he could summon Kari on command.

Kari’s routine shifted easily. She showed up, used a keycode to get past the gate, and parked behind the house. She would walk into a small receiving room, where she had a place to get properly dressed, do her makeup, and then sit down at a computer for any fresh education that Matt had for her. Once done, Kari would enter into Matt’s house and serve him in whatever filthy, fucked up way he wanted.

Matt had done a great job with Kari, actually. She was so desperate to be a “perfect fuckdoll” that her enthusiastic depravity bested that of the filthiest pornstars. She had started with a small gag reflex, but she had fucked it away with repeated facefucks, to the point where sometimes she was so quiet that if I didn’t feel the tugging of suction on my dick I might have forgotten she was down there.

Matt ordered her there regularly. Regular became routine, and routine became frequent. On the third week, Matt thought that Kari spent every evening being defiled by him. He supposed, later, that it was inevitable that something should happen. After all, just because both Matt and Kari both thought of her as his private, on-call fuckdoll didn’t mean that the rest of the world did.

So it was around the end of the first month that Matt lived in his private, big house that Kari’s dad followed her there.

* * *

Later, Matt would review the security footage and see that the man had jumped the fence and followed the driveway around back, but Matt only knew something was wrong when he heard the voices. It was a Saturday afternoon and Matt intended to spend the entirety of the afternoon, evening, and a significant portion of the night defiling Kari in several creative ways that had been ruminating in his head. He heard her voice first, shouting something that he couldn’t make out. Then, he heard a man’s voice, also shouting. That was alarming and Matt immediately thought he knew what happened.

Matt glanced through a small window into the room. He instinctively looked away from the computer screen, just in case a programming was occurring. The activity in the room quickly dispelled that idea. Matt risked a glance at the computer to confirm it. Kari was apparently just cueing up the machine for her lesson when she was interrupted.

Kari was dressed in the cheerleader outfit that Matt had ordered. Both the crop top and the miniskirt were too short, so her ass and pussy were visible beneath the skirt and the bottoms of her nipples creeped out from under the shirt. Matt had actually fucked her in that outfit three times that week, but it was scratching a particular itch of his, so he had ordered it again. He denied himself nothing.

“This is the last time I’m telling you,” the older man said, sticking a very pointed finger in her face. “Get in the fucking car. Now.”

“Dad, you’re ruining everything!” Kari wailed.

Matt opened the door and stepped in.

The older man, Kari’s father, whirled in his direction. Matt expected to see a weapon in his hands, but there was none. His hands were balled into fists, however, and he was larger than Matt by several weight classes.

“You,” the man said. “I ought to beat you to a pulp for what you’ve done to my daughter.”

“What have I done?” Matt asked, doing his best to sound innocent.

“Turned her into... into... this,” the man said, the words almost like spit from his mouth.

“We’re seeing each other,” Matt lied, trying to think fast.

“Shut up,” the man said. Rage was rippling through him. Matt could see it. “I... I could kill you.” For the first time in his life, Matt actually feared for his life. The man wasn’t lying. He was ready to snap Matt’s neck. One wrong word and he might actually do it.

“Daddy!” Kari cried out. It was in a different tone than Matt was used to hearing the word.

Suddenly, Matt knew his only course. “Aren’t you curious?” Matt asked.

The words seemed to strike Kari’s father in an odd way. Perhaps he was curious and Matt put his finger on it. Perhaps he wasn’t and Matt reminded him that he ought to be.

“No,” he said. Matt thought it was a lie.

“I know this all seems strange, but I can prove that this is all above-board,” Matt said.

“I’m not going to be fooled...”

“It’s evidence,” Matt insisted. “Give me... oh... five minutes. If you’re not convinced, then you can take Kari away forever. I’ll never reach out to her again. I promise.”

Kari whimpered at the words, which almost ruined everything. The white hot rage burned again in her father and Matt thought he was about to kill both of them.

Matt stepped towards the computer, momentarily distracting the man. For a moment, he looked hostile, like Matt was going for a weapon, but he calmed when he saw just the computer. Matt never coded so fast in his life. He found the one line where he gave Kari commands, typed out a quick sentence, and then ran the program. It compiled an MP4, overwriting the one that Kari was supposed to watch today. Then, Matt stepped away from the computer, careful to stand behind the screen.

“That video,” Matt said, pointing at the file on the screen. “If you’re not satisfied, then...” He shrugged, hoping to god that Kari would keep quiet this time. “Then you win,” Matt added, hoping the appeal to ego would compel him forward.

The man looked hard at Matt. His fists were still balled and he still seethed in wrath, but there was a small bit of curiosity there too. For a moment, Matt thought he was about to turn and look at his daughter. Matt was sure that if he saw her again, dressed like the fuckdoll she was, then Matt would lose. He would take the girl, curiosity be damned, and everything would spiral out of Matt’s control.

But curiosity won out.

“Stand back,” he commanded Matt, who backed up further. The man stepped forward hesitantly, reaching out and double clicking the video.

Matt, despite not being in view of the screen, closed his eyes, afraid that he would somehow be affected. The room grew very quiet, both daughter and father absorbed by the screen in their view. Matt eventually peaked open just one eye. He found that the image was not being reflected anywhere and he was safe. He gingerly opened both eyes and glanced over.

The man’s face was completely frozen. His eyes were unblinking. Behind him, Matt saw Kari. Her eyes were blank as she too learned. That was okay, Matt knew. It wouldn’t hurt her. He admired her body. Despite her kinky, eager spirit nowhere on display, she looked like a perfect little fuckdoll still.

Matt shook his head, clearing the thought. He had time to worry about that later. He thought. Meanwhile, the video ended and the man began to process. His mind slowly rebooted. He had learned a very important lesson: “The man fucking Kari makes perfect sense. You accept his logic.”

After a few minutes, the man began to blink. Kari too, in the background, began to blink. Matt watched the man’s face carefully, looking for the moment when clarity fully returned. He didn’t want to jump the gun. He needed the man to fully accept the lesson.

Matt pushed down a craving for broccoli and focused.

There was a specific moment when something clicked. The man’s eyes sharped and with them came a look of anger. Matt jumped at the moment.

“Now I know you came in here angry, which is understandable, but I’m sure you agree that that was an overreaction,” Matt said carefully.

The man’s anger was clear for just a moment longer, then a cloud of confusion passed over him. His eyebrows furrowed and then focused onto Matt. He cocked his head to the side and Matt saw the thoughts battling in his head: “This man has defiled my daughter” vs “He makes sense”. Matt pushed the offensive.

“After all, your daughter is an adult,” Matt said. “You feel over-protective and you forgot that she can make her own choices.”

That one hit home. The man actually looked guilty.

“It’s sort of the... um... uncool dad to rush in when your daughter is about to get it on with someone,” Matt said. “For Pete’s sake, she’s nineteen. She’s an adult and you’re still thinking of her as someone who needs protecting.”

“I know,” the man nodded soberly.

“So how about we let Kari decide,” Matt said. He beckoned Kari over. She giggled, hurrying up next to Matt. She beamed at him, completely oblivious to the fact that she was so exposed in front of her father. At this close light, Matt could see the pink sparkles on her cheeks that Matt had ordered her to wear.

“After all, she is an adult,” Matt said reasonably. “So what do you say? Should we let her decide?”

“Yes, that’s fair,” the man nodded.

Matt looked at Kari. “Kari, what do you want to be? Your father’s good girl or my filthy little fuckdoll?” Matt was feeling confident now. He had won and they all knew it. Now it was time to rub it in a little. Matt was rock hard and hadn’t been sucked off in at least twelve hours.

“Your fuckdoll,” Kari said instantly. “Oh please let me be your fuckdoll. I want to be a good fuckdoll for you.” She would have continued in a series of increasingly-urgent begging, but Matt put a finger in her mouth to silence her. She immediately clamped onto it with her lips and began sucking.

“Well there you have it,” Matt said to Kari’s father. “She’s mine.”

Her father nodded. Matt could see disappointment and confusion there. Matt decided to push more. It wasn’t enough to put out just this little fire.

“You should be proud of her, actually,” Matt said. “She’s chosen a life for herself that makes her happy. And she’s really good at it. Isn’t that everything a father could hope for?”

The thought landed in her father’s head. He nodded. “I suppose.”

“So are you proud of Kari?” Matt said.

“I am,” her father nodded. “I am proud of her.”

Matt glanced at Kari to see if this did anything for her, but Kari apparently had forgotten her father was in the room. Her eyes were locked on Matt in a desperate-to-please fixation while her mouth sucked hard on Matt’s finger. Patience, Matt told himself, despite his desire to put Kari down on her knees. He didn’t want to entirely break her father’s mind. But he wasn’t done yet either.

“So she’s mine now,” Matt said, “by her own declaration. We agree?”

“Yes,” her father nodded. All traces of anger were gone.

“And I can do what I want with her?” Matt asked.

“Yes,” her father said, accepting the logical extension.

“But you probably still want to see her every now and then, right?” Matt asked.

“Of course,” her father said.

“Well how about I rent her back to you on those occasions?” Matt asked.

“What?” her father said, the confusion genuine.

“Well if she’s my fuckdoll, and I can do what I want with her, then I’m going to keep her. But if you still want to see her, then I can relinquish her from time to time. But I expect you to pay me for that.”

“Oh,” her father said, seeing the logic clearly.

“Yeah,” Matt nodded. “So how about we come up with a price. An hourly rate. When you want to see her, you pay me. The rest of the time... well... I do what I want.”

“That seems fair,” her father agreed.

“I’m glad you see it that way,” Matt said. Another thing popped into his mind. “Oh! And it’s probably best if no one else knows about our arrangement. Or where Kari is. Or what she’s doing. People can be so judgmental sometimes.”

“People,” her father agreed, exasperatedly.

“So how about we say she’s got a great job on the East Coast or something?” Matt said. “You come up with the details. And if anyone pushes, then how about you schedule a meeting with me and them and we can talk it all out. We don’t want any more messy meetings like this.”

“That’s the last thing we all want,” her father agreed.

“So it’s all settled?” Matt smiled pleasantly.

“Yep,” her father said.

“Good,” Matt said. “I’m going to go throatfuck your daughter now.” Kari giggled in delight, despite the finger in her mouth. “You should probably leave.”

“Yeah, I should,” her father said. “Bye Kari! I’m proud of you!” Her father departed the way he came in. Matt led Kari into the house, letting his finger in her mouth act like a leash to lead her on the way.

“Now that that’s done,” Matt said, removing the finger, “I think you belong on your knees.”

“Yes I do,” Kari agreed heartily. She dropped like a stone. She looked up at Matt, adoration and devotion radiating from every pore.

“I don’t care who you were,” Matt said softly. He stoked her cheek. “You’re my little fuckdoll now.”

“Yes I am,” Kari grinned. “I hope I’m your perfect fuckdoll.”

“Well you know the only way we’re going to establish that, right?” Matt said. This little incident had been the last straw in the neck part of Matt’s plan. Because he had passed this challenge, he knew he could expand. “By comparison.”

“Comparison?” Kari cocked her head.

“Yeah,” Matt nodded. “I’m going to get some other fuckdolls. And you and them are all going to live here with me. I’m going to fuck all of you. All I want.”

“You are?” Kari said, wrapping her mind around the new idea.

“Yes,” Matt nodded. “And then... we’ll decide who is the best fuckdoll.”

Kari’s eyes grew large and she let out a little gasp. “Oh.... Oh I want that to be me.” Matt could tell that she meant it. Whatever other thoughts she had in her mind before she met Matt were gone. Whatever else she wanted didn’t matter anymore. What she wanted now, more than anything and more than she had ever wanted anything, was to be the best fuckdoll. It was all she was.

“Then you should get some practice,” Matt said, unzipping.

Kari might have said “Yes sir”, but Matt wasn’t entirely sure. She didn’t stop to speak before impaling her face on his dick, so all Matt heard was two mumbling syllables against his cock. It was probably “Yes sir”. If it had been three syllables, he would have said it was, “Yes Master”.

Matt sat back. A little competition would be good for him and his fuckdolls. Let them compete to be the best. Let them perfect themselves as they did it. That’s what the Soviets had forgotten, of course. It was all about who was best at something. It was about who put two and two together—or merged the various mind control programs to make a harem of personal fuckdolls.

Matt reached down, stroking the hair of the slutty, big-tit, cock-gobbling cheerleader in front of him. “Good fuckdoll,” he mumbled. “Good fuckdoll.” She made tiny noises of absolute joy.

He came. She swallowed. Then Matt began his search for his next conquest.