The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex between men, hypnosis, and other pornographic material. If this offends you, is not legal for you to view where you live, or in any other way is not something you should be reading, stop now.

Copyright © 2002 AnFHypno. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

E-mail questions, comments, suggestions to .

College Workout

By AnFHypno

Ian struggled one last time causing his round bicep to bulge and a fierce grunt to force its way free. He racked the heavy weight and looked in the mirror to see the outline of the vein running across his burning bicep. Bringing it up and pulling hard causing it to bulge for the two or three ladies in the room. He knew they were watching, he wanted them to.

Ian had never lacked in the sex department. If it wasn’t his tight, young body, his green eyes would capture anyone he chose. He was a 21 year old force. 5′ 11″, 180lbs, and smooth as silk with a light dusting of a trail running from his navel down deeper. His sandy blond hair and those eyes all made for an almost perfect Abercrombie poster child—and he knew it.

He headed towards the locker room to grab his stuff when he caught sight of Jason. ‘Nasty, fuckin’ faggot,’ he mentally cursed. He wanted a shower, but not with the freak there.

Jason was far from nasty, a psych. major but a bit of a party animal. He loved the gym too, and he had the body for it. Almost a perfect match to Ian’s only his came with deep sea grey eyes that were all at once startling and intriguing. He was gay, and he made no secret of it, at least to the point that he would openly check guys out at the gym. Most didn’t care, but there were a few, like Ian, who hated it. Or maybe it was just that Ian was too sexy for Jason to keep his eyes off of him.

He watched Ian start to undress, but caught the young stud’s hesitation. Before taking anything off, Ian disappeared around the corner to take a leak. Jason grabbed his sports bottle and dumped a packet of powder in. Ahh, the joys of being a teaching assistant, wide open access to Dr. Sparche’s research on various break-through drugs. A few had some interesting effects along the testing process. Like this one—the first person Ian sees he would accept all commands from instantly. A preliminary drug originally for helping focus and concentration in the military, it was just a bit much overkill. It worked almost instantaneously, absorbing through the mouth and throat too as it traveled into the stomach.

Ian came back, still entirely dressed much to Jason’s dismay. He grabbed his towel and blotted the last of the sweat from his hair line while he drank up the last of his water. Jason watched intently. He had seen it work for moderately willing test subjects, but had fears if it would work on someone totally unwilling.

“You don’t like me much do you Ian?” Jason asked in a fairly icy tone.

Ian didn’t answer, but instead started packing his stuff up. Jason waited just a moment longer until Ian had almost all of his gear loaded.

Jason took a chance, “Why don’t you strip down Ian? And don’t move from that place until I tell you.”

Ian started removing his clothes immediately, his eyes opening wide. Jason couldn’t believe it! Perfect! He hopped up to lock the locker room door. The music outside would drown out everything, good ole hard rock all the time. ‘Now for the best hard rock...’ Jason thought.

“How the hell did you do that faggot?” Ian was more than furious.

“Oh, so now you talk.. Do you like standing there in the buff? I think it’s a pretty nice sight myself.”

“Fuck off faggot, I don’t know what you’re doing but you’re not getting your faggot hands on me.” He was advancing on Jason.

“Oh? You won’t take a swing at me. In fact, I bet if I got my hands on you, it’d make your dick hard. The more I touch, the harder it will get. But you have to play nice, no trying to hurt me.”

The green in Ian’s eyes showed a menace the rest of his body was now unable to convey. “You can’t make me do anything like that! I’m not into guys, you know that freak. I have my choice of any bitch in this place.”

“Let’s see shall we?” Jason strolled over to the nude body before him. It was beautifully sculpted. He ran a finger up Ian’s leg, watching his dick twitch and start to quickly fill.

“GET OFF ME!”

“How about if I just get you off?”

Jason walked in behind Ian, dragging his hand from Ian’s ridged stomach around his smooth hip to his hard, round ass. Ian’s dick was standing at full attention now. He worked his way slowly around Ian making sure to continually draw his hand over this sexy stallion, watching that dick turn red from the pressure.

Without missing a beat, Jason was up to Ian’s beautiful lips. “Show me how good of a kisser you are.” Jason and Ian locked lips as Jason ran his hands down Ian’s sides and onto his ass again trying to get as much contact as he could. He could feel Ian’s hard dick pressed into his shorts, and his own hard-on desperately trying to get out.

“The way you kiss, I don’t think you like women at all...”

“NO!” Ian yelled. He was already doomed.

“No? So you agree then? I bet you are really into men.”

Ian’s eyes widened in horror for a split second, but softened almost immediately as he gazed at Jason. The guy was undeniably sexy. Ian reasserted himself and started his own kissing on Jason.

“Well you asked for this, now you’ve got it Jason.”

Ian swiftly grabbed the back of Jason’s shirt and pulled it off. In the same movement, he dropped down and pulled Jason’s shorts down freeing his hard dick. Ian grabbed a hold of Jason’s dick and pulled him close rising up to kiss him again with one hand placed behind Jason’s neck pulling him tight. Every inch of touch was electric to Ian, he wanted more. He tried to turn Jason around.

“Oh no you don’t,” Jason pointed to the catch-all table, “Lay on your back up there.”

Before Ian could stop himself he was climbing on the table. “I bet you want me to fill up that ass don’t you Ian? Tell me how much...”

“Oh man please Jason, fill me up. Fill that ass full.”

Jason took some lotion from his bag to lube up Ian’s tight hole. He dropped some of the cold cream on his own dick and Ian’s pulsing dick too causing Ian to shudder.

“You want it Ian?”

“Oh fuck yes!”

Jason tried to gently insert his dick, but Ian was hungry for it now, trying to pull him in fast. Ian was moaning but it didn’t seem to hurt. He was in a sexual heat. Jason slid in all the way, it felt great inside this tight college jock boy ass. He started to thrust in and out feeling Ian’s ass fighting to hold him in. The noises from Ian were getting intense as Jason ran his hands over his dick and abs. He slid one hand down to work on Ian’s hard throbbing dick.

Jason was getting close. Ian’s prompting was driving him over the edge. “Yah fuck that tight ass.”

“When I cum, I want you to shoot that load, but not until then.” Jason pumped Ian’s dick hard and fast. Ian almost looked in pain he needed to shoot so bad.

“C’mon shoot that load in my ass,” Ian was trying to drive him over. Ian clenched down hard, and that was enough to finish Jason off. He unloaded into his ass with a strangled groan. He felt Ian’s dick jerk with his load shooting all over his chest and stomach.

Jason went for a towel to help clean Ian up. “So you’re only into women? Think I’m still nasty faggot?”

“Not after that,” Ian said with a grin. Jason reached up to pat Ian on the shoulder. Ian blushed as his dick twitched and started to harden.

Jason grinned as the red blush crept over Ian’s neck and chest. “So have you ever tried sex outside?”

Ian just grinned back, “It’d definitely warm enough, I’m game.”