The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Come Inside

Story Tags: mf, md, ex, nc

Summary: Dan gets more than he bargained for when he spies on his neighbor’s Friday-night “alone time.”

Every Friday night it was the same story. Dan had caught on weeks ago that his neighbor’s house was a gold mine. He hadn’t been peeping, but just past eight in the evening he caught a glimpse through her window. She was completely nude, carelessly edging away on the couch in full view of his living room window, staring at the wall where he expected there was a television—and some fantastic premium-channel porn.

And now, every Friday night, at precisely eight p.m., he had his own favorite new show. Of course, he was curious as to the why, but he prefferred not to look a gift strip-tease in the mouth. After months of such impromptu voyeurism, he found himself venturing a little further. Just the other night—a Friday at eight p.m. of course—he could have sworn she saw him, looked dead in his eyes as she was jilling away, and yet she behaved as though she had been all alone, carelessly and mindlessly pleasuring herself in the perceived solitude of her home.

Several months had passed since Dan first noticed his neighbor’s routine. On this night, he had chosen to enjoy his private viewing outside the window of his favorite star. He looked at his wristwatch, “7:49”. Just a bit more, he felt his cock twitch in anticipation. He imagined knocking on the door as she was about to climax and hearing her cum-addled voice shout “Come inside” without even thinking. In his fantasy she wouldn’t ask questions, she’d simply kneel down to unzip his jeans, pleasure him for a moment, push him onto the couch and scream his name as she slid ungracefully down on his length…

He brought himself back to reality as he peered into the curtainless window. He watched as Valerie came into view. She was wearing a black tank top and pink panties. He could tell from the way her nipples poked through the soft silk garment that she was wearing nothing else. The thought of those D-cup tits bouncing in his hands had Dan shivering. Deep down, he knew that what he was doing was wrong. But then again, deep down he was a lonely man. Deep down, he knew she was lonely too, at least in his fantasies.

She walked methodically into her living room, a practiced route. The expression on her face told of a relaxed woman, just wandering onto the couch on a whim, completely unaware of the careful schedule that her legs were keeping. “7:51”

She had a glass of milk in her hands, the remnant of a late night snack, no doubt. She casually flicked away a crumb from her lip. Every step saw the soft flesh of her perfect chest bounce and sway in tantalizing fashion for her uninvited voyeur.

She relaxed onto the couch, reached over to her remote and flipped on the television, settling in as if to watch a movie. Closer than had he ever been before, Dan could actually hear what was happening inside the house, through the window which had been carelessly left open, just a crack, to let in the summer night air. She mumbled to herself as she flipped through the channels, “Alright Rick, where are you and Morty going tonight. I swear to God if I doze off during one more episode I’m gonna lose it.”

Dan was in agony, the first fifteen minutes of any given “movie” were always the worst, a setup and foreplay that go on forever. That’s what he liked about Valerie. Even if he were to start watching early, he knew exactly what would happen the moment the clock struck “8:00”.

In that exact moment, Dan watched a sudden change take over the object of his attention. Instead of sitting slumped back on the sofa like a sorority pledge on a saturday morning, she stood up straight with a serious expression on her face. A stream of milk she had been drinking trickled gently from her lips. She drooled the milk mindlessly, as if she had been simply deactivated, and the stream fell onto her black shirt, soaking white into it. Dan knew exactly what was about to happen, and he kept a hand over his jeans, rubbing his growing erection as he watched.

Valerie took the remote and flipped the channel over to whatever it is that she subscribed to, Encore, Showtime, HBO, it didn’t matter to Dan, although he was curious as to what exactly could be so engrossing to a woman. He watched as Valerie’s eyes glazed over, as her tongue rolled delightfully over her full wet lips, inadvertently lapping up a gleaming white stream of milk. She whispered something almost inaudible, but to Dan the motions of her lips looked as though she had said, “master.”

He watched excitedly as Valerie’s left hand ventured across her cheek, slipping two soft, delicate fingers into her mouth, and found its way to a dark wet spot on her panties. Her fingers slipped inside and the show began. Slowly at first, with an expression of disbelief, she began to rub. Dan thought she looked like she was trying to get away. There was some sort of fear behind her eyes, a resistance, but the more she stared at her premium smut, and the longer she rubbed her pussy, the more that vision of resistance melted away.

She was practically rocking the couch, her right hand now gleefully teasing her nipple from across the soft, jet-black silk of her top. Dan watched it harden and poke through the material, like the expression on her face changing from a begrudging resistance to a willing pleasure. Her lips slowly curled into a bedroom grin, her eyes nearly closed, still trained on the television screen as her volume-uncontrolled voice leaked cum-soaked words between her heavy breathing and slutty panting, words like “please master,” and “cum-slave”.

Her blonde hair was soaked in sweat, falling all around her head and framing her blemish-free face in a way that drove Dan mad with lust and envy. Her words made him feel something empowering: that if he were to simply come inside, she would be more than accommodating. He realized suddenly that his hand was moving on its own, that his shaft was out in the night air, where any passerby could see, that he was stroking it absentmindedly. “Probably should keep it in my bedroom,” he thought. “But then again, so should she.”

Valerie started to chant something, a phrase she kept repeating ad nauseum, trapped in the excitement immediately before climax, practically screaming between the stroking motions of her left hand, and the pinching exploration of her right: “Come inside. Please, come inside. Come inside. Please, come inside.”

Dan felt his throbbing length twitch at the development, as if she were speaking directly to him. She was inviting him in. He noticed also, in the corner of his vision, there was a mirror. The reflection he could see in it came from the living room, he could see Valerie from behind, shaking and rubbing away. More importantly, he could see what she was watching: A spiral. A pink spiral on a background of shifting, psychedelic colors. Words would appear intermittently, reversed in the mirror of course. A phrase appeared for a split second as he heard his neighbor shout “Come inside. Please, come inside!”

As he watched the screen, suddenly uninterested in Valerie, the words reversed themselves so that they could be read. A phrase flashed on the screen for just a moment, not long enough for Dan to read. He kept staring, convinced that the next time the flash appeared, he would catch it. All the while, each flash was accompanied by the moans of his private whore.

“Come inside!”

He managed to read the first letter: “O.”

“Please, come inside!”

“B”, he read out loud.

“Come inside!”

“E”

“Please, come inside!”

“Obey.” Dan read aloud, eyes glazed as he felt the word echo in his own mind.

“Come inside!”

“Obey.”

“Please, come inside!”

“Obey”

Dan heeded the call, and wandered over to the front door, cock wagging in the night air. He tried the doorknob, unlocked of course. The door swung open. He didn’t close it behind him. He simply walked into the living room amid the chorus of “Come inside” and sat down on the couch next to Valerie, still desperately on the edge of orgasm as she recited the words she saw on the screen. Dan watched, listened, and obeyed.

“Stroke”

Dan’s hand found its way to his shaft.

“Rub”

Dan ran his hand across the length, watching the phrase “OBEY” flash in and out of existence on the screen before him.

“Stroke. Rub. Obey.” Valerie stopped her recital for just a moment, a new set of phrases had flashed into and out of sight, a whole paragraph. Dan waited for his next instruction. Valerie knelt down before him and took his length into her soft, warm, pussy-soaked hand, and slowly slid her perfect, flawless lips around his member, slowly bringing the entire length into her mouth. Slowly, she pulled away, sucking as she removed herself from him. She stood up, letting her excited breasts swing freely under their silk prison in full view of Dan. She looked into the mirror and saw new words appear. She spoke aloud what she saw, “Breed her, cock-slave. Breed her.”

Dan kept rubbing his throbbing erection. He ignored the reversed instructions, the ones that the Breeding-slave was meant to read. His eyes wandered past her thick, juicy, freely swinging tits and focused his gaze on the television screen next to her head. He read aloud in a disinterested, monotone voice as he masturbated, “Stroke. Rub. Submit. Stroke. Rub. Submit.”

The words on the screen changed, they were instructions. He came to understand. Dan is gone, now he is a Cock-slave. Cock-slave exists to breed with other slaves, as the Master commands. Cock-slave understood what he was, and when the Master realized that, new words appeared on the screen. The voice of the body that was once Dan read aloud, “Breed her. Breed her. Breed her.”

Breeding-slave heard Cock-slave repeating his mantra, and understood that it was time for her to serve. She leaned forward, pressing her tits against Cock-slave’s face through the black silk top as her hands set to work. Her left hand pulled her panties to the side, letting her dripping, hungry cunt feel the night air. Her right hand gripped the Cock-slave’s as he stroked himself and guided his head to the swollen, parting lips of her freshly-shaved pussy. She slid down him, feeling the thickness of his cock stretch her pussy lips. She moaned loudly, as the Master’s words told her to, feeling her mind race with pleasure, just as the Master said it would.

As Cock-slave felt Breeding-slave’s willing pussy wrap around his length, he began to thrust. His eyes did not focus on the massive, lovely chest bouncing and jiggling just for him. His hands didn’t wander beyond Breeding-slave’s ass, holding it to ensure that the connection wouldn’t be severed. His face was completely emotionless as he watched the screen.

Breeding-slave’s face was emotionless too. Her hands never left Cock-slave’s shoulders, only there for stability as she bounced obediently up and down and up and down his shaft, ready to do Master’s bidding: to be bred for Master, to milk every drop of cum that she could from Cock-slave. She was not concerned that Cock-slave’s hands weren’t wandering the surface of her neglected tits. She had no desire to kiss him nor to show any affection for Cock-slave. Her eyes stared at the reflection of the screen in the window.

“Breed her!” She shouted.

“Breed her!” He yelled.

“Breed her!”

“Breed her!”

“Breed her!”

“Breed her!”

“Come inside!”

“Come inside!”

“Come… in… side!”