The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A note from The Tamed Shrew:

First let me say: thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy what you read here. You will not find much graphically descriptive sex here. My kinks run very strongly in mind control as my writing will reflect.

My inspirations are varied although I do have my favorites. If you wish to find my inspirations you need only to peruse the offerings on the rest of the site.

As for the disclaimer, well, let’s say that if you’re under age, legally restricted from viewing this where you are, read no further. Anything you read here is fiction, and was written independently by me… if you are inspired by it to write your own you may do so with my blessings, this author will not be held responsible for real world things done by anybody but herself.

Otherwise, enjoy :)
TS

This story was inspired directy by the works of “Tabico” and “Trilby Else” as well as a few others. Hopefully it is unique enough to stand on it’s own. It also holds echoes from a clique that existed back in my school days, the girls in the clique all dressed and acted alike… They almost got me too :)

Company Dress Code

Michelle and Wanda had carpooled today. They had worked together for years. The lab that they had worked at had been bought by a competitor and now they were arriving for their first day at the new site. This lab was a stark contrast from their old workplace, a decrepit crumbling old building, never intended as a research building. The new owners had simply packed up the equipment and moved it here, a large modern structure, roughly cube shaped and faced with blued mirror glass.

Michelle opened the door for Wanda and they entered, the blast from the air conditioning hitting them like a wall of comfort after walking out in the hot summer sun.

The first thing Michelle noticed was that everyone in view was a woman, no men? And they could see quite a few people moving about. The women were all dressed alike. They wore green scrubs and white sneakers, each also wore a white turtleneck. The thought hung there as odd in Michelle’s mind, “it’s freaking hot out there, and they are all dressed up like its January?” The Ac system did keep things quite cool inside, so she let the thought drift away. There was soft music playing in the background, like a shopping center sound system, but much softer.

“Hello!” came a voice from off to the side. A woman, in her mid thirties with long blond hair came out to them. Aside from her above average good looks, one thing that set her apart from the rest was that her turtleneck was pink. “You must be Michelle and Wanda.” she held out her hand to each and they exchanged greeting handshakes. “I’m Kelly, the director.”

They followed Kelly deeper into the building.

After receiving their security badges, and physicals, they were met by another woman. “Wanda, Michelle,” Kelly smiled, this is Amy, she will show you to your lockers and workstations.

They parted from Kelly, and Amy led them down another hallway, at the end of which was the entrance to the locker room. They found their assigned lockers. Each had a number above it. Michelle looked at hers 42783... “Oh, that’s my employee number. I remember now, from my badge.” she thought.

“Over here,” Amy gestured, is where you can pick up your uniforms. Your bottoms, top and if you wish, your turtleneck. She held up a plastic wrapped white garment from the bin, holding it up so they saw it. Michelle felt a strange feeling, like she had zoned out for a moment. She recovered and looked from Amy to Wanda. Wanda had a far away, dreamy expression on her face. Then she seemed to snap back to herself. It had only been for a moment. Michelle knew that they had both felt it, like drifting slightly into a trance. She heard a slight change in the tone of the background music and the thought floated away from her.

“Unit 32481 online.” came a voice over the speakers. They had heard it several times before, but had paid it no mind.

“Well the sooner we get suited up the sooner we can get to work right?” Michelle spoke as she walked over to grab her uniform. She picked up her top, her bottoms and her hand hovered over the turtleneck bin. “Its summer, she thought, I think I’ll do without.”

Amy, sensing her thoughts, assured her: “that part is voluntary.” she said.

“Well I’m cold.” Wanda said, reaching into the bin for her turtleneck. “I’ll take one, thanks.”

Michelle turned back to her locker. Then remembering that she and Wanda did not work in the same area decided to catch up with her friend before changing her clothes.

She had take a wrong turn so it was a few minutes before she rounded the corner to Wanda’s locker.

“Unit 42782 online,” said a voice on the speaker. Michelle paid it no mind.

“Wanda” Michelle said as she rounded the corner and found her friend. Amy was there too, the two stood facing each other, silently. Wanda now in her green scrubs and white turtleneck, worn unfolded, fully extended up her neck as was the norm here. “Uh?” Michelle paused for a moment. The thought she almost had never materialized as Wanda turned to her, smiling.

“Not dressed yet?” Wanda still smiled.

“Oh, I just wanted to make sure of where to meet you after our shift.” Michelle said.

“Here is a good place.” Wanda answered.

“All right.” Michelle said. “See you then.”

“I’m going to show Wanda to her workstation, why don’t you get dressed and I will be back in a minute?” Amy suggested.

“The uniforms are a lot better here Michelle.” Wanda smiled, tugging at her scrubs, her hand also brushed the neck of her turtleneck. “A lot better.”

The same sort of foggy feeling swept over Michelle as before. As her head cleared she simply said: “Ok Amy, I’ll be at my locker and ready when you get back.”

“See you soon then.” Amy smiled. Then she led Wanda out of the room.

Michelle’s hand paused over the turtleneck bin again. But she went to her locker and changed into her scrubs without taking one.

Amy seemed to frown slightly as she saw Michelle in her scrubs. Michelle didn’t notice. She had been waiting, listening to the distant sounding music.

“Shall we go?” Amy asked.

Michelle snapped out of her reverie and faced Amy. “Sure, she said.

Her work had been mostly set up and calibration. The morning had been spent working with a woman Michelle hadn’t met before. “Lunch time.” Karen, her workmate said, looking at the clock. Karen wore the same green scrubs and the same white turtleneck as the rest. Michelle felt like an anomaly here. But still there seemed to be something different about Karen too. She couldn’t pin it down but she seemed just as much an anomaly. While all of the others in the building seemed to move in unison, Karen and Michelle seemed out of synch. The thought did not linger long in Michelle’s mind. A tone had sounded through the speakers and Michelle found herself following Karen to the cafeteria.

“And how are you getting along?” Kelly asked. Michelle hadn’t even realized she was there as they waited in the lunch line. Kelly seemed to frown briefly as she looked from Karen to Michelle.

“Fine thanks.” Michelle came back, placing food items on her tray and moving.

“I just saw Wanda.” Kelly said. “She is fitting in nicely, you’ll be happy to know.” and with that she turned to walk away. Leaving Michelle and Karen walking toward a table. Karen seemed to be moving them toward a table which was not near where others were sitting. They sat down.

She gave a look to both sides, then faced Michelle with a look of intense concentration.

“Don’t trust them.” Karen said.

Michelle wasn’t sure she had heard correctly. “What?”

“We need to talk quietly.” Karen said, every now and then pausing with a twitch. “Or else they will hear.”

“Who will hear?” Michelle asked.

“The ones they’ve gotten to.” Karen answered, the concentration even more intense. “They wear those turtlenecks. Somehow it changes who they are. Their minds are… linked somehow.” Her hand went absently to her own neck.

“But you have one on too.” Michelle observed. “And so does my friend Wanda.”

“Then Wanda’s gone… they got her…” Karen seemed to be struggling to speak. “This is a fake. I got it at the store.” she pinched up a bit of the neck fabric and let it fall back. “Don’t trust… any of … them.”

She breathed in deeply. “It’s hard to even keep thinking about this…. There is something in the sound system, that is fucking with our minds… hypnotizing us. Making us want it…” Her voice trailed off, a pained look on her face.

“Are you all right Karen?” came a voice over Michelle’s shoulder. It was Amy.

“Oh, I’m fine.” Karen said. “I just have a little headache.”

“Oh, are you sure tat you’re all right?” Amy persisted.

“I’ll be fine.” Karen answered.

“Ok,” Amy was turning to go. “Let me know if you need anything.” she was tugging at her own turtleneck as she spoke, then turning and walking away.

It took several seconds before Michelle’s head cleared. She looked at Karen, hand gently touching the cloth stretched over her neck, a dreamy expression on her face. “Are you all right?” Michelle asked.

“I’m fine.” Karen seemed to be back. “We need to get back to work.” A tone had sounded and all of the women filed out of the cafeteria and back to their workstations.

The thoughts swept through Michelle’s mind but did not stay… What was Karen talking about? It seemed crazy, but something had just seemed very strange about this place since she had gotten here.

“I’ll meet you back there.” Karen turned her head. “Need to visit the ladies room. See you in 5.” Karen said as she turned down another hallway, leaving Michelle to walk to her workstation by herself.

“Hello.” came a voice next to her. She had been zoning out again, listening to the music and walking back toward her workstation.

“Unit 43824 on line.” Came the speaker voice again. Michelle barely heard it. She turned her head to see Wanda walking next to her, head framed floatingly above a gleaming white turtleneck.

“Hello.” Michelle said. “How are you doing?”

“I’m great.” Wanda answered. “ It’s you we’re worried about.”

“What?” Michelle tried to hold on to the alarms that were trying to sound in her brain.

“Oh come on. I know you. We’ve known each other far too long for you to be able to lie to me. We know she told you.”

“What are you talking about?” Michelle stopped walking and stared at her friend.

“Oh you’ll know, soon enough. And Michelle… you’re going to love it.” Wanda said, caressing her turtleneck and then reaching over to brush her wrist against Michelle’s cheek. It was like a jolt of electricity through Michelle’s body as the sleeve of Wanda’s turtleneck touched her.

“You should come with me.” Wanda said.

“Oh, I need to get to work now.” Michelle said, snapping out of her near trance yet again. Her thoughts were swimming. She could not hold them and couldn’t even seem to hold onto the worry that the fact should have caused. Arriving at her workstation she found Karen already there.

“Hello,” Karen smiled, absently running her fingers along her turtleneck. It seemed brighter white than what she had on before. Michelle couldn’t seem to hold the realization that something had changed. Her eyes focused momentarily on Karen’s security badge, number 43824? Why is that familiar? The thought vanished as it formed.

“Are you ok?” Michelle managed to ask.

“Oh, I’m much better.” Karen smiled. “It’s you we’re worried about.”

Michelle’s head swam in a fog.

* * *

The chemical spill had not been large, but protocols had to be followed. Michelle was finishing up drying off from the obligatory shower. She wrapped the towel around her as she went to the bins for new scrubs.

Standing next to her locker she absently put them on. Her mind drifting as she listened to the soft music.

“Unit 42783 on line.” came the voice. It seemed louder this time… more significant.

“Wait!” came the wisp of a thought in her mind.

She was looking at herself in the locker room mirror, her fingers absently stroking the glowingly white turtleneck that her head seemed to float over.

“What?” her mind tried again. “When did?” each touch of her hand to the fabric at her neck sent sparks into her mind.

The thoughts vanished, her mind no longer remembering what had been important about her turtleneck, other than wearing it, it felt wonderful against her skin. Her mind emptied of all that had been Michelle.

She was now on line.

Unit 42783 returned to her work station along side unit 43824. She felt wonderful now.