The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Compelling Again Chapter 5

* * *

A big thanks for the edit to Zoehypno. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated

* * *

Monique Masters, after again being compelled to look at how the lights shining through the jade teardrop crystal on a silver chain captivate her to sink deep in hypnosis, needed to get fully on board with her hypnotist and star of the convention, the Doctor of Domination, Alicia DeLaurent when it came to providing a haven to protect lifestyle submissives. Originally reluctant to do anything about the abuse of subs because it may affect her bottom line, another round of deep hypnosis would be needed to get her to be on the correct page. The hypno dominant guided the promoter to a chair at the table in the hotel room and attached the crystal to the light above where the once powerful promoter sat, crystal just above eye level.

“I did not want things to come to this, Mona,” the Doctor told the woman. “Yet you questioned my decision with this so-called Master. Now you leave me no choice but to teach you a complete lesson in being a powerless submissive. That’s right Monique, look at the lights shining in the crystal, let the lights and the crystal take you deeper,”

“Yes, Miss,” the promoter replied, responding to her conditioning upon seeing the crystal.

“You may count yourself deeper again, Monique, begin now,” the perturbed hypnodomme commanded as she spun the crystal to better shine the lights inside it. The domme was not thrilled at having been forced to take such a drastic step with the promoter, but under the circumstances it would provide a layer of security she might need. “When you finish, you must begin again and go even deeper until I tell you to stop.”

“Yes, Miss,” the show promoter began as she started counting down to deepen her hypnosis. “Ten…”

While the convention promoter counted herself deeper in Master Mark’s hotel room,, the Doctor of Domination took the abusive dominant deep into hypnosis to prepare him for the finale of the hypnotist’s New Year’s Eve Extravaganza. As the Doctor did her work with the Master[a][b][c], Monique continued to count herself deeper into hypnosis, starting over after reaching zero each time at the order of her hypnotist. Monique had no idea if she had counted down once or one thousand times, all she knew was the crystal, the countdown and sinking deeper. The hypnodomme once again had special plans for the misguided Master. He would provide a lively and entertaining finale for her show, as he had opening night.

Having completed her prep work with the Master, she put him to sleep on his new favorite dog bed, allowing Alicia DeLaurent to return to the table and find a glassy eyed, slack jawed and drooling promoter sleepily counting herself deeper into hypnosis- eyes focused on the crystal, her count slow and slurred.

“Stop now, Monique,” the Doctor of Domination instructed. “Monique, when is your next appointment today?”

“Dinner with hypnotist Mistress Alana, 6pm.” was the sleepy response, which had Alicia intrigued.

“Ah yes, Hypno Mistress Alana, what is the meeting about, Monique?” the Doctor asked. “Answer me honestly as always.”

“I am not sure, Miss, she asked to meet with me,” the promoter answered.

“Do you know her well, Monique?” the Doctor asked.

“No, Miss, I do not know her, she was recommended to me when I had her do a few shows for me last year, Miss,” the promoter said.

“How did her shows go for you, Monique?” the domme asked.

“Ok. Not as good a response as I get with you, Miss,” the promoter answered honestly.

“Do you think she is upset that you reached out to me to do these shows here, Monique?” the Doctor of Domination asked.

“Yes, Miss, I think that is true,” the hypnotized promoter answered.

“Do you think there are other reasons she is asking for a meeting with you?” the domme asked.

“Yes Miss, she is friendly with Master Mark,” the promoter said. “I heard that she isn’t sure about your plan to look after the powerless.”

“So she was one of the ones who reached out to you about this idea,” the domme said. “Do you find her trustworthy with subs, Monique?”

“I don’t know her well enough, Miss,” Monique replied.

“What does your instinct tell you about her, do you trust her?” the domme furthered in questioning her hypnotized promoter.

“No, Miss,” Monique replied.

“Very good Monique, that gives me some answers and gives us time to spend together to get you thinking correctly,” the still miffed domme said. “Tell me, Mona, what do mantras do to you?”

“Mantras correct my thoughts, Miss,” the woman said without emotion, her subconscious remembering all the times she was hypnotized and learning under the Doctor’s care.

“Very good Monique, you remember some things very well,” the hypnodomme commanded. “I’m glad you tried to think on your own a bit ago, now I have more details I may need later. So now it is time for you to correct your own thoughts with a two line mantra, do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss,” the lovely older dominant, and now deeply hypnotized, subject stated.

“Line one is- ‘I am a powerless submissive’,” the domme told her subject. “Repeat it now.”

“I am a powerless submissive,” was the response.

“Line two is ‘I obey Mistress Alicia’,” continued the Doctor, instructing the subject to use her first name to make it more personal. “Repeat line two now.”

“I obey Mistress Alicia,’ the subject said back.

“Repeat line one,” the domme ordered.

“I am a powerless submissive,” Monique Masters replied.

“Repeat line two,” the domme instructed.

“I obey Mistress Alicia,” the subject again said back.

“Repeat line one,” was the call from the Doctor of Domination.

“I am a powerless submissive,” was the response from the conditioned subject Monique Masters.

“Repeat line two,” was the call from the beautiful hypnodomme.

“I obey Mistress Alicia,” again was the response from the subject.

“Repeat line one,” was the call…

“I am a powerless submissive,” was the response…

“Repeat line two,” was the call.

“I obey Mistress Alicia,” was the response.

“Line one,” call…..

“I am a powerless submissive,” response….

“Line two,” call….

“I obey Mistress Alicia,” response….

“Line one,” call…..

“I am a powerless submissive,” response….

“Line two,” call….

“I obey Mistress Alicia,” response….

And so it went as the beautiful psychiatrist and hypnodomme deepened the subject preparing her for a new mantra by putting the subject through a lengthy call and response sequence, having the submissive Monique respond to each call given by the Doctor. The sequence ended after the domme felt the subject was ready to put the pieces together to deepen her own submission with the repetition of a mantra, and an infallible ally in the plan to assist submissives in need.

“Very good girl, Monique, you may now put line one and line two together as you focus on the crystal, do you understand?” the domme instructed as she tested the level of trance depth and obedience.

“Yes, Mistress,” the subject responded.

Not lost on the talented hypnodomme was the use of the word MIstress, she was just using Miss a short time ago.

“Begin,” the domme ordered.

“I am a powerless submissive, I obey Mistress Alicia…”

“I am a powerless submissive, I obey Mistress Alicia…”

“I am a powerless submissive, I obey Mistress Alicia…”

“I am a powerless submissive, I obey Mistress Alicia…”

Dr. Alicia DeLaurent smiled the grin of a cat catching the canary as the woman before her spiraled herself deeper into submission with her mantra, staring into the crystal that captivated her mind.

The Doctor of Domination left the show promoter repeating her mantra to correct her erroneous thoughts, and returned back to the Master to continue his preparation for the NYE show, which now had the beautiful hypnodomme thinking about the show and what pitfalls may lie ahead. After her conditioning with Monique Masters is complete, Alicia DeLaurent would have a powerful, if unwilling, ally in her plan to protect the powerless submissives at her disposal. Alicia DeLaurent planned on using the now powerless show promoter to her advantage in that regard.

After putting Monique through her paces and working with Master Mark on his role in the show on New Year’s Eve, Alicia DeLaurent returned to her suite before her late afternoon work with the other subs for show prep. Checking the time, the Doctor decided to go and check up on her new subject, Jennifer Sloan, the college student who through circumstances was left on her own for the new year. The pretty college senior was sent to her room to take a nap at the suggestion of the hypnotist, who had also done some checking up on the girl and her boyfriend. The Doctor’s network of connections had returned with the news that Jennifer’s boyfriend, a soon to be professional football player, was with his third female companion of the week while away to prepare for his championship game the following week.

Alicia touched up her makeup and headed for the suite of her new subject, who would still be wearing her black with blue one piece lycra workout gear, spirals showing on the breasts, as well as her all blue makeup complement, including blue lipstick. The Doctor wondered if the highly suggestible girl would still be asleep as she knocked on the door.

“Oh, umm, hello, Ma’am,” the pretty submissive said, opening the door, the appearance of a recent awakening from a nap evident on her face..

“I trust you slept well?” the hypnodomme asked.

“Yes Ma’am, I don’t know why I was so tired, I never nap,” the girl replied.

“I suggested it, Jennifer,” the Doctor said, smiling. “And you seem to like following my suggestions.”

“Oh well, ummm, ok, Ma’am,” the college senior stuttered, embarrassed by the fact, and realizing it was completely the truth.

“Anyway Jennifer, don’t worry,” the domme replied. “I came to talk to you about what YOU want.”

“Oh umm ,I don’t want to be a burden, Ma’am,” Jennifer said as she looked at her feet.

“Jennifer,” the Doctor said as she lifted the girl’s chin to look at her hypnotist. “If you were a burden, I would not even be here.”

“Yes, Ma’am, ttthhhank you,” the nervous girl stammered.

“Why are you so nervous, Jennifer? Doctor’s orders, do tell me why you are so nervous,” the hypnotist asked, triggering her to answer honestly.

“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, Ma’am. I am attracted to you. I love being hypnotized. I love obeying you,” the girl answered honestly. “I don’t know or understand why that is, and I am afraid Ma’am, that you won’t like me, and there is my boyfriend, and the expectations, Ma’am.”

“Jennifer, listen very carefully,” the domme said, as she opened her arms indicating a hug was coming. “I never invest time in things that do not interest me.”

“Yess, Mmmma’aam….” Jennifer responded, feeling a wave of pleasure and calm absorbed in the post hypnotic suggestion to feel just that as she was being hugged by her hypnotist.

“And I find your subconscious to be a very interesting, very intuitive part of you,” the dominant Doctor began looking the college girl up and down. “And the rest of you is also a very attractive form of interesting.”

“Ttthhhankk yyyoouu, Ma’amm…” Jennifer said after the praise, as the doctor allowed her to be free from the hug, and escorted to the pair of winged chairs in the room, facing each other.

“And what is it YOU want, Jennifer,” the Doctor asked, leaning in to show interest in her subject’s answers. “Doctor’s orders, tell me what you want, start with your boyfriend and college life.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jennifer started. “I want to know my boyfriend loves me and wants to be with me, only me. And I just want to finish school and move on with my life, wherever that takes me.”

“Doctor’s orders, do you trust your boyfriend, Jennifer?” Dr. DeLaurent asked.

“No Ma’am, I don’t,” the girl said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“It’s all right, Jennifer, I am here to help you,” the Doctor said, placing a hand on the knee of the young woman. “ Doctor’s orders Jennifer, why don’t you trust him?”

“I know he has cheated on me, Ma’am,” the girl said, a single tear falling down her cheek.

“Jennifer, Doctor’s orders, then why are you still with him?” the doctor asked.

“It’s what is expected of me, Ma’am,” the girl started. “And if he becomes a professional, he will make a lot of money.”

“Why do those expectations bother you, Jennifer?” the hypnodomme asked.

“I am meeting expectations of people I don’t really know or even like, Ma’am,” Jennifer answered. “I have no idea what I expect of myself.”

“I see, Jennifer,” the Doctor replied. “Doctor’s orders, Jennifer, what do you want from me?”

“I want you to hypnotize and teach me, Ma’am, I want you to want me,” the college student replied. “I want to see where this can go, if that makes any sense.”

“Sleepy submissive,” the Doctor said with a smile as the young woman again sank into hypnosis. “It makes perfect sense, and I think we can arrange that, Miss Sloan.”

Jennifer Sloan, who a few short days ago was a normal college student, was now asking to learn about submission at the hand of the lovely hypnodomme she first saw as she checked into the hotel for the New Years Eve activities. Alone due to circumstances that saw her travelling companion have to leave for a family emergency, Jennifer was now sitting in a winged chair, deeply hypnotized and at the mercy of the talented hypnodomme.

“Let’s just see how much of what you tell me is true, Jennifer, not that I don’t believe every word that you said,” the domme stated, as she ran a finger along her hypnotized new friend’s jawline.

The tranced college girl shuddered, quivering, and yielded a slight audible moan at the touch.

“Jennifer, open your eyes and look at me. Doctor’s orders, answer me honestly at all times, whether hypnotized or awake, do you understand?” the Doctor asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” the girl responded.

“Why didn’t you leave your boyfriend after he cheated on you?” the domme asked.

“Expectations, Ma’am, everyone expects me to be with him.” the girl said. “And I am afraid to be alone, Ma’am.”

Doctor DeLaurent recalled the story of how she was orphaned at 17 after her mother passed away, and how the intelligent young girl avoided issues until she turned 18. The Doctor realized she had some issues of feeling abandoned, so to her, being in a bad relationship was better than no relationship.

“I understand Jennifer,” the Doctor said, taking and holding the girl’s hand. “How do you think a relationship would go between us?”

“Very well, Ma’am,” the hypnotized girl said, prompting a smile from the Doctor.

“And what roles would each of us have in that relationship, Jennifer?” the hypnodomme asked.

“I will do what you tell me, Ma’am,” the girl responded.

“I know you will, Jennifer, but tell me the defined role you will have and the defined role I will have,” the domme followed.

“I will be a slave, Ma’am,” the girl stated, almost without emotion. “And you will be Domme.”

“And that is why you interest me so, Jennifer,” the domme said, running her hand through the hypnotized young lady’s hair. “So very intuitive.”

The domme rose to her feet and held out her hand, instructing the girl to rise to her feet, where the domme escorted her to the full length mirror that adorned one wall of the suite.

“Jennifer, Pose Two,” the domme ordered.

Jennifer plastered on a big smile and posed, hands on hips, feet shoulder width apart as she just stared at herself obeying and posing.

“Very good girl,” the Doctor of Domination said. “Jennifer, my praise will send a feeling of pleasure coursing through your body, whether awake or hypnotized, do you understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” the girl responded.

“Jennifer, the only greater feeling than my praise will be my touch, it will excite you and send waves of pleasure through your body, do you understand?” the domme said, smiling and looking over the shoulder of the deeply hypnotized girl who stood posing and staring back with a pretty smile.

“Yes, Ma’am.” the college student replied.

Alicia DeLaurent slowly unzipped the back of the one piece black and blue lycra the girl was wearing, moving the zipper all the way down to the small of her back.

“Jennifer, when I snap my fingers you will take your arms out of the sleeves and take the outfit off of your shoulders, then get back into Pose Two, do you understand?” the hypnotist asked with a wry smile.

“Yes, Ma’am,” the hypnotized girl said.

“Jennifer, awake at three for me,” the hypnotist said, as she stepped away from the girl, leaving her seeing only her own reflection in the mirror. “One, two, three.”

Slowly, the girl woke, still frozen in her pose, still smiling, becoming more and more aware as time went on. The Doctor smiled as she watched the girl stare into her own reflection, blue makeup highlighting her pretty face, and a big beautiful smile. The Doctor left her there for a bit, letting her wonder what was going on.

“Comfortable, Jennifer?” the domme asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” the girl replied, still in her pose.

“Any thought about moving or sitting or doing anything, Jennifer/” the Domme asked, confident she already knew the response.

“No Ma’am,” Jennifer replied.

“I must say, Jennifer, you are a natural, your subconscious certainly seems to be enjoying everything I suggest,” the Doctor told the girl, finally coming back into Jennifer’s visoin, as she began to play with the posing girl’s hair. “You do look good in that outfit, and the blue is definitely working for you. I think maybe a bit of that blue color streaking in your hair would be fabulous. wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” the coed replied through her smile, feeling pleasure waves in her body as she was being touched by her hypnotist.

“Of course you do, Jennnifer,” the domme said, moving in front of the girl. “You love all my suggestions, because you are a very good girl.”

The college student somehow maintained her pose despite the intense wave of pleasure she was feeling from being praised by her beautiful hypnodomme, who smiled at the submissive girl’s predicament.

“Now, Jennifer, let’s see how you react to this,” the domme said as she walked to the side so the girl again faced herself in the mirror.

SNAP

Jennifer watched herself in the reflection removing her arms from the sleeves- left arm, right arm, outfit off her shoulders, back into Pose Two, hands on hips, wide smile. Topless.

“Very good girl, Jennifer,” praised the hypnotist. “How do you feel?”

“Sssoo gggooodd, Mmaa’am,” the submissive replied, her body feeling the pleasure wave ripple her body from the praise. Topless. For her hypnotist.

“That’s wonderful, Jennifer,” the domme responded. “But we have more to do, Jennifer. Now, time to go deeper into hypnosis, like a good, sleepy submissive.”

The praise and the trigger gave the girl an interesting new way to enter hypnosis, as she was feeling the pleasure in waves when her trigger to enter trance was given.

“Jennifer, the next time I snap my fingers, you will begin to play with your breasts, and be unable to stop until I command you to stop,” the hypnodomme ordered. “Open your eyes and remain deep in hypnosis for me.”

The pretty coed complied, and now looked at herself through her heavy, lidded, glassy eyes. Topless. Hands on hips. The almost vacant smile, as her beautiful domme stood behind her, smiling herself.

“Awake at three, my pretty, obedient, little submissive,” the Doctor told the young woman. “One, two, three,”

Jennifer, feeling the effects of the yo-yo like up and down from trance, was now awake and staring at herself again in the mirror, a look of confusion on her face, wondering if she had seen herself topless a bit earlier, but not at all sure. Her smile never wavered.

“Confused, Jennifer?” the smiling Doctor of Domination asked.

“Yyess, Ma’am,” the topless girl replied.

“Don’t worry, Jennifer, you will have a new purpose in a moment,” the domme teased. “And it will be a very exciting one for you, I promise.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” the girl said, before once again settling back into her smiling, silent Pose Two.

SNAP

Jennifer’s hands moved off her hips, and made their way to complete their new purpose- to play with her breasts. The Doctor looked on as the girl slowly and efficiently began her ministrations on perfect for her frame breasts, unable to even think of stopping herself from performing her task. Somewhere in her mind, she registered that she was topless and playing with her breasts for another woman- but that thought was overwhelmed by the pleasure.

“That’s a very good girl, Jennifer,” the hypnodomme said, smiling from behind the girl, looking into the mirror reflection where the submissive could see her as the praise increased the pleasure. “Doctor’s orders, Jennifer, how does it feel to be playing with your breasts, topless, unable to stop yourself?”

“Ohhh, my god, so ggooood, Ma’am,” the girl stammered, knees shaking, almost collapsing. “Humiliating, Exciting. Obedient.”

“Good girl, Jennifer,” the domme told her, as she leaned in to whisper in her submissive’s ear, who looked on in the mirror’s reflection. “I am very pleased with you, very pleased indeed.”

The domme moved from behind her submissive to face her, blocking her from seeing her reflection, seeing her hypnotist in all her beauty instead as she continued her breast play. The hypnodomme let the girl look only at her domme and not her reflection as she simply stood and gave the girl an approving smile.

“This is a wonderful look for you, Jennifer, Doctor’s orders, place your hands on your hips again,” the domme ordered through the girl’s trigger, as she walked behind the girl again. “But I believe I will like you much better in a moment.”

The Doctor of Domination, toying with and training her newest sub, smiled and reached around the girl. gently circling the submissive’s nipples with her pointer finger. Jennifer felt her hypnotist’s ample breasts settle in on her back as the Doctor reached around to begin playing with her breasts from behind. Jennifer realized the erotic scene unfolding as the pretty pair looked in the mirror at the reflection staring back at them.

“You can feel those nipples getting so very excited, can’t you Jennifer?” the domme asked, knowing the answer.

“Yyess, Mmmaa’aamm,” the currently awake submissive answered.

“Good girl, Jennifer,” the domme replied, moving from one finger play to gently rolling the girl’s nipples between her thumb and forefinger, causing an audible moan, and noticeable engorgement of the nipples, from the submissive.

Once the girl’s nipples reached their ‘twin peaks’, the domme stopped her playing and instructed the girl to continue to play on her own, focusing solely on the nipples. Jennifer, confused and excited, was enjoying her predicament, based on her nipples reaching their maximum level of excitement.

“I think I like you much better this way. You look so excited to be with me, Jennifer,” the domme said. “Are you excited to be with me, to be my pretty little playtoy?”

“Yyyessss,.Mmmmaaa’aaamm,” the girl stammered.

“Good girl, Jennifer, I see how excited you are,” the domme replied, smiling as she looked over the girl’s shoulder into the mirror. “If you decide this is the you that you wish to become, that is what you will be, in part, Jennifer. My pretty little playtoy.”

“Yyyessss, Mmmmaaa’aaamm,” Jennifer said, excited, awake, and playing with her nipples in front of a dominant woman for the very first time.

“That is a factor you will have to take into consideration, Jennifer, as you decide if this is the you that you want to be,” the domme said. “It will be your decision, but you will at times be reduced to being nothing but my obedient, pretty little playtoy.”

Doctor Alicia DeLaurent walked in front of her potential playtoy, who was still obediently focusing her ministrations on her own nipples. The hypnodomme simply stood in front of the girl, smiling, as the submissive played and looked at her hypnotist.

“You are doing very well, Jennifer,” the domme said, as she leaned in and gave the girl a very light kiss on the lips, causing the girl to shudder in place.

“You will make your own decision on whether this is something you want to be very soon,” the domme said to the girl. “Sleepy submissive.”

“Continue to play with your breasts, Jennifer,” the domme told her currently tranced submissive.

“Doctor’s orders, Jennifer, what are you thinking?”

“I’m not thinking, Ma’am,” the girl responded. “Just doing….”

“And that is why you interest me, Jennifer,” the Doctor of Domination said, “You are instinctively understanding what it means to be a submissive.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jennifer mindlessly answered, continuing her play.

“Jennifer, when I give you permission, you will cum right where you are,” the domme suggested. “No thought, just a mind blowing, submission loving climax. After you cum, you will fall into a deep sleep right where you are, do you understand?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Jennifer answered, emotionless and task focused.

The Doctor of Domination moved behind the girl, and her hands seemed to pair with the girl’s own hands in their movements.. The two pairs of hands moved in tandem, providing the submissive girl wave after wave of suggested pleasure from her hypnotist’s touch, paired with her own play.

“Getting so very excited now, Jennifer,” the domme suggested, feeling the young submissive’s breathing become more ragged, her body becoming more and more excited as the poetic motions of the pair continued for what seemed like forever in the hypnotized girl’s pliable mind.

“Awake at three, Jennifer, remember to cum whenI give you permission,” the domme said, as she continued her play in conjunction with the hypnotized girl. “One, two, three.”

Jennifer emerged from hypnosis, slowly becoming more aware- yet the pair’s motions and movements never wavered or faltered but rather continued in harmony as the pretty college girl transitioned from hypnotized to awake.

“Good girl, Jennifer,” the domme said in a soothing tone, as she whispered in the girl’s ear as she stood behind her, her arms embracing the girl as her hands continued their work. “I see what my touch does to you, how well you respond to suggestion.”

“Yyyess, Mmaa’aam,” Jennifer replied.

The doctor removed her hands from the girl’s body, as the submissive continued her play on her own, walking around the girl to block her view of herself in the mirror, forcing Jennifer to instead look at her beautiful hypnotist. Once in full view, the hypnotist gave a knowing smile as she simply reached out and began rolling the girl’s nipples between her finger and thumb, never once breaking eye contact with the submissive.

Jennifer Sloan was nearing the point of no return- no way she was not going to climax in a big way, no way she was not going to want more of enjoying every second of what the Doctor of Domination did to her. Her awake self was in the throes of excitement she had never come close to feeling before, and it was becoming more and more of a life altering experience. She felt excited and powerless as she stared into the hazel, almond shaped eyes of her hypnodomme. And that felt right in her mind.

“Jennifer, very soon my pretty little playtoy,” the domme said as she continued her gaze and her play on the girl’s nipples, as Jennifer’s breathing became more ragged.

Alicia DeLaurent smiled at her submissive, gave her a slight peck on the lips, then removed her hands from the girl’s nipples and in one motion put her into a hug.

“Cum for me now, Jennifer,” the domme whispered in the submissive’s ear as she finished that one fluid motion with the girl in her hug.

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Jennifer screamed for what seemed like forever in her mind as she climaxed in the arms of the dominant who was holding the girl upright, not allowing her to fall. Not long after, Alicia DeLaurent cradled the girl to the floor. The topless young submissive was fighting the oncoming suggested sleep as she looked up at the Doctor.

“Shhhhhhhhhh, don’t fight it, Jennifer, you have done very well, I am pleased,” the domme said to the submissive, then kissing her cheek as she left the gently laying girl on the floor in front of the mirror. Moments later, Jennifer Sloan was asleep after her explosive encounter.

Dr. DeLaurent walked to the bedroom of Jennifer’s suite, stopping at her purse to take out her phone, where she punched in Monique Masters’ number.

“Hello Monique,” the domme said, as she picked up a throw blanket from the foot of the bed. “How is my powerless submissive?”

“Good, Mistress,” the promoter replied.

“Very good, Monique, We need to discuss your meeting tonight with Mistress Alana,” the domme said as she reapplied her trademark rojo lipstick. “Cafe Restaurant in 10 minutes.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Monique replied as her Mistress ended the call.

Alicia adjusted the blanket on her newest hypnosis subject, making sure the topless girl was covered with the blanket as she lay sleeping. The domme knelt down and placed a kiss on the sleeping girl’s cheek, hard enough to leave her lip print for Jennifer to see before saying to the sleeping submissive….

“Didn’t I tell you that you would find hypnosis to be compelling?”