The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Confession

“Bless me Father for I have sinned, it has been eight months since my last confession.”

The woman had chosen to give her confessions through the screen, so Peter—Father Peter, technically, though he had lost his faith years ago—could not see her face or body. He could tell that she was a relatively young woman, maybe early thirties at the earliest, and he could tell that she had chosen to kneel rather than sit in the confessional booth. Both of these pieces of information were enough to trigger his interest, so he silently pressed a button hidden on his side of the booth before addressing the penitent woman directly.

“That is some time to go without the sacrament of confession, my child. I have only been at this parish for two months and so I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. May I ask your name?”

The woman hesitated for a moment, unsure. Peter was about to remind her that in a small community such as theirs he was bound to meet her eventually, so she need not cling too fervently to her privacy, but before he could she responded.

“Sally. My name is Sally, Father.”

Peter had noticed the slight tremor in her voice from her first words, and the more she spoke the more her emotions came through. The woman was clearly very upset over something that had happened, probably something that had happened immediately prior to her arrival at this church, Peter surmised.

“Thank you, Sally. I can tell that you are quite distraught, please take a deep breath and tell me what is on your mind.” The latter recommendation was a requirement for his position as priest, but the former he had suggested more to ensure that the gas that had just been released into Sally’s side of the confessional operated more quickly and effectively.

Peter heard Sally’s deep inhalation, though the tremor remained somewhat in her voice as she spoke. All the better, thought Peter, a faster heartbeat with speed things up even more.

“Father, I...,” Sally began, “I slapped my daughter.” The woman began to sob, though not very loudly. She was presumably trying to suppress her emotions somewhat to ensure that she was not heard by anyone outside of the confessional booth.

“That is a serious sin, my child, however I can tell that you have regret in your heart. Take as much time as you need to tell me this story, and just so you know, these booths are soundproofed, so you may weep or yell as loudly as you feel you need to,” said Peter.

“Thank you, Father,” said Sally, composing herself. “Normally I would never so much as lose my temper with Frankie, but when I see her making the same mistakes that I made...”

“And tell me,” interrupted Father Peter, “what mistakes are those?”

“She... I caught her sleeping with a boy. She is just sixteen, Father, and I would hate for her life to be thrown off-course by some stupid mistake she made as a teenager.”

“I see,” responded Peter, “and you made the same mistake when you were her age, I take it?”

“Even younger. I had her when I was sixteen and although I love her more than anything I know that my opportunities in life were so limited because of my actions at that age. I want her to be able to do the things that I never did.”

“It sounds as though you love her greatly,” said Peter, hoping to prolong their conversation so that his gas could take effect, “how did the situation devolve so catastrophically?”

“I just became so distressed that she would do something so foolish, and she was so angry at my reaction. She thought I was judging her, that I was being hypocritical. She always knew how to push my buttons in arguments, Father, and today I just snapped and lashed out.”

Despite the distressing subject matter, Sally’s voice was becoming more and more calm; the gas was clearly already starting to work on her, make her more peaceful and receptive, and soon it would make her perfectly open to suggestion.

“I suppose I’m guilty of the sin of wrath, Father,” said Sally.

“No, not quite, my child,” answered Peter.

“I don’t understand?”

“While your reaction was one of wrath, that is not the root problem. You were reacting to the revelation of your daughter’s burgeoning sexuality, something that is perfectly natural and God-given.”

“But surely, Father,” said Sally, her voice now dozy and absent-minded due to the gas now entirely surrounding her, “she was behaving lustfully?” She tittered at the use of the word ‘lustfully’, her opinion of sex shifting and becoming more open, just as Father Peter had hoped.

“It is perfectly normal for young women such as your daughter—such as yourself—to experience sexual desires and to enact those desires with experiences,” said Father Peter. “A greater sin than lust is the desire to suppress sexual activity entirely.”

“Hmmm,” said Sally, dreamily, almost moaningly. Peter could hear the rustle of her clothes and she began to touch her body, clearly becoming turned on at the mere mention of sex. “I suppose you’re right Father.”

“Now, it is well established in Catholic doctrine that the penance must be suited to the sin. Do you understand what that means, Sally?”

“Hmmmm, yes Father. It means I have to do whatever you say,” answered Sally.

Peter heard her shedding clothes as her breath became quicker. She was clearly getting immensely turned on very rapidly.

“Well, your sins are that you attempted to control the sexuality of your daughter and that you slapped her,” said Peter.

“How naughty of me!” squealed Sally.

“Yes, very naughty indeed, my child,” said Peter, with a smile on his face. “It seems to me that the appropriate penance would be for you to have your sexual autonomy taken from you and for you to be given a physical punishment as well.”

“Ooh, well that sounds fair to me, Father,” said Sally, the lust in her voice leaving Peter with no doubt that the gas had taken full effect.

“And in order to ensure that you are not taken advantage of in that state, I take it upon myself to administer your penance myself.”

“What does that mean, Father?” Sally’s voice was breathy and you could almost hear the horny smile behind her words; she clearly knew exactly what Peter meant but wanted to hear him explain it.

“It means that your body will belong to me, to use for my sexual pleasure. And it means that I’m going to spank you.” Peter had little doubt at this stage that the gas had been effective and that Sally would acquiesce to his demand, but nonetheless this constituted the moment of truth.

“That sounds like the perfect penance, Father, thank you!” Sally was clearly very eager to be fucked and from what Peter could make out had begun to finger herself as he explained how he would take charge of her.

“Tell me what you’re wearing right now, Sally.”

“Just my bra and panties, Father, I felt too hot to wear anything more.”

“Take off the rest of your clothes and put them in a pile under the seat,” said Peter.

As Sally followed his command, Peter pulled on a hidden latch and the back wall to the confessional booth receeded to show a hidden room dominated in its centre by a large four-post bed.

Both Peter and Sally stepped into the room simultaneously, and Peter was delighted by what he saw. Sally was the very definition of a MILF: she was relatively short but possessed an hourglass figure, with nicely sized breasts and an ass that Peter could hardly wait to spank. Her long, brown hair flowed down over her shoulders and almost to that luscious ass at the back. Her green eyes stared lustfully at Peter. Had she not known that she was not at liberty to do whatever her heart desired then she probably could not have even waited until they got to the bed, she would have mounted him on the floor and ridden him all night.

But her body was not her own, not anymore, and Peter prolonged his physical inspection of the woman in order to keep her in a state of wanting.

After casting his eyes and hands all over Sally’s body, Peter stood behind her, pulled her hair behind her ear and whispered into it “I believe your penitence involved a spanking.”

At this Sally looked over her shoulder and said “As you command, Father,” her voice dripping with lust. She walked slowly toward the bed, hips swaying seductively, and grasped one of the bedposts as she bent over, presenting her delicious ass to Peter.

Peter first removed his robes and the clothes he wore underneath them, his cock glad to be free after straining against his underwear for far too long. He approached his subject, pressing his cock against her left buttock and his hand against her right. Sally took a deep breath in as he did so, preparing herself. Quickly and sharply, Peter’s hand came down against her ass as Sally let out a sudden exhale. She smiled in pleasure as Peter gave her no break, spanking the opposite ass immediately. After ten spanks to each cheek Peter gripped Sally’s hips and pulled her upwards, body pressed close against him. Peter’s cock was stiff and already twitching with desire, something Sally noticed with a smile.

“I think you should take me to bed, Father,” she cooed seductively.

“It is not your place to decide on the manner of your penance; the sinner must only obey. Now, drop to your knees.”

“Yes, Father, as you command,” said Sally as she slowly slipped down to a kneeling position, legs parted widely so that her face was perfectly level with his dick.

“Now suck.”

“Yes, Father,” said Sally before first licking Peter’s cock from base to tip, causing it to twitch even more as Peter’s lust grew.

Sally smiled with pleasure as she realised how much this man desired her, then took just the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked gently on it, tickling it lightly with her tongue. Slowly she began to suck further down the shaft until she was gagging on the entire dick, taking great pleasure in knowing how turned on Peter was.

“Ohhh fuuuuck”, moaned Peter as he felt himself on the edge of orgasm. He pulled his cock out of Sally’s mouth and began pumping it, ordering her to take his load on her face.

“Yes, Father, come all over this naughty sinner’s face, paint me with your holy seed.”

At that Peter sprayed his cum onto Sally, the bulk of it landing on her lips, cheeks, and chin. She licked some off with her tongue and used her fingers to scoop the rest into her mouth and swallow it all down.

“So, is that my penance complete, Father?” asked Sally teasingly.

“For the moment, my child, but remember that it is important to confess regularly and do whatever penance is required. I recommend that you come back once every week in order to ensure we don’t miss any sins I may need to know about.”

“Every week, yes Father,” answered Sally, rising from her knees with renewed lust in her eyes, “I can hardly wait to confess again.”

* * *