The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contracted: Antigone Stein

SYNOPSIS:

A male assistant with a horrible lady boss gains complete power over her through a handy-dandy Weaver contract.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work?

Want to support and see more?

Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized?

Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

RYAN MYERS

The way she angrily taps her keys makes my ass clench. I know that when they stop, there’ll be a message for me about what I’ve done wrong, about how I’ve failed to live up to my potential, about what a colossal fuckup I am and that the worst mistake of her career was bringing me on as her assistant. This moment of silence is, of course, no exception.

ANTIGONE STEIN:

There is no coconut milk in this coffee. I clearly told you half almond milk, half coconut milk. Are you a moron who can’t listen or a moron who can’t relay details?

After I don’t immediately answer—

ANTIGONE STEIN:

WHICH IS IT?

After I don’t immediately answer that—

ANTIGONE STEIN:

Ryan. I KNOW that you’ve read it. I CAN SEE that you’ve read it. ANSWER ME.

I type.

RYAN MYERS:

I wrote it down just as you dictated it to me. I read it off the page to the barista and even had them repeat it back. I don’t know what happened.

ANTIGONE STEIN:

You didn’t answer the question—Are you a moron who can’t listen or a moron who can’t relay details?

If there was any hesitation within me about stealthily sending Ms. Stein the email I have saved as a draft under a secret account, her unchanged behavior today snuffs it out. My friend in IT guarantees me that in addition to her having no way of tracing it back to me, it will empower me to forever change our dynamic for the better. I asked how he was certain she’d take the bait and his only response was, “For some reason or another, man, no matter who they are or what they believe themselves to be, they somehow always do…”

ANTIGONE STEIN

I’m not sure I understand why this new contract I have to endorse is buried underneath a questionnaire asking personal details, nor do I care all that much. Certainly, it’s something else I can blame on my fuckup of an assistant Ryan. If I didn’t enjoy chastising him so much, I’d be rid of him tomorrow. A highlight of my day is laying into him for even the smallest mistake. I like seeing the optimistic posture he starts every day with fade into a bent spine and slumped shoulders.

Full Name: Antigone Marie Stein

Age: 39

Height: 5′ 8″

Weight: 121 lbs

Shoe Size: 11

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Style: Shoulder length

Dependents: None

Education: Masters Degree

Occupation: Chief Marketing Officer

Turn-ons: Order, Feng Shui, Naked women, Feminism, Power

Turn-offs: Man, Masculinity, Toxic Masculinity

Hobbies: Protesting

Favorite Sports Team: The Williams Sisters

Favorite Body Part (self): Mind

Least Favorite Body Part (self): Ass

Bra Size: 32B

Nipple/Areola Size: Average

Nipple/Areola Color: Brown

Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Favorite Body Part (partners): Lips

Least Favorite Body Part (partners): Feet

If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: A woman, not a girl

Body Type: Mine

I would describe my look as: Mine

What I really look for in a man is: A sister

Favorite Song to Dance to: Teenage Dream

Favorite Place to Go on a Date: Rallies

Favorite Word: Woman

Least Favorite Word: Cock

Number of Sexual Partners: 4

Favorite Sexual Position: Her going down on me

Do You Tend to Orgasm: Yes

Are You Verbal During Sex: Yes

Are You Sexually Aggressive: Yes

Do You Approach Strangers for Sex: No

Do You Exchange Sex for Favors (ie money, gifts, etc.): No

Dominant/Submissive: Dominant

Exhibitionist: No

Additional Optional Text 1: I’m a bit annoyed that I’ve had to answer all of this to get to some contract so if you have a “How Am I Doing” quiz at any point, expect bad scores.

Additional Optional Text 2: Down with the Patriarchy

Additional Optional Text 3: Viva La Revolution

Do You Understand that Once This Contract is in Place, It Cannot be Broken and That If Answers are Not Submitted in a Reasonably Timely Turnaround, Punishments Will be Issued:

Sure…

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I laugh at this question. Is this some kind of weird HR thing where we have to self-evaluate? Well, if it is, it’s time to put the wheels of progress into motion.

I deserve a better assistant.

Contract submitted.

Acquiring partnership.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

I read through her answers and I’m shocked that she’s a man-hating lesbian. Not because it’s so out of character. No, I just figured that was too easy. I assumed there was some deeper-seated reason for how poorly she treats me. But nope. It’s almost cliche, but thankfully, I’ve got the wheel now.

The bitch wants a better assistant, perhaps she would do a better job herself.

Previous Occupation: Chief Marketing Officer

Revised Occupation: Assistant to Ryan Myers, Chief Marketing Officer

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANTIGONE STEIN

Why am I sitting at my boss’ desk? Much as I hate the guy and feel like I’d probably do a better job as the company’s CMO, I don’t care to deal with any attitude, so I stand up and start to move some papers around, bringing some order to his chaos.

“How’s it going, Annie?” He asks as he passes me, entering even as I exit.

“It’s Antigone.”

“Is it?” He asks with a weird smile on his face, like he knows something I don’t. This is why I hate men. They’re always playing at knowing more than they actually do. That and who could ever look at a penis with any short of absolute disdain?

When I sit down at my computer, there’s an email with a question I feel like I have to answer.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want my boss to call me by my proper name.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

And if I want to call you “Annie” from now on…

Previous Full Name: Antigone Marie Stein

Revised Full Name: Annie Stein

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

My IM pings.

RYAN MYERS:

Hey Annie?

ANNIE STEIN:

What?

RYAN MYERS:

Should I start calling you Antigone?

ANNIE STEIN:

Why would you do that? My name is Annie.

RYAN MYERS:

Of course it is.

My putz of a boss thankfully stops writing nonsense and a new email comes in.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to stop being annoyed by my boss.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

I’m annoying? Really? Still a lot of Antigone in you, huh, Annie? Despite the name change…

Your improvements have only begun.

Maybe if you were a bit… duller… I wouldn’t be quite so annoying and you’d appreciate me a bit more.

Previous Education: Masters Degree

Revised Education: High School Diploma

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I’m so bored. If I didn’t need the money, I would quit right now. But there’s only so many jobs a thirty-nine-year-old with only a high school education can land. This one, if I disregard my boss, is a pretty sweet gig. Good pay. Good benefits. Vacation. I think about a nice trip out of town when my inbox grows by one.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to be doing good for my age.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

I imagine if she were younger, she’d be doing really good… even as just an assistant.

Previous Age: 39

Revised Age: 22

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

Checking my face in my compact mirror, I’m grateful that all of last night’s partying at the lesbian bar doesn’t seem to show. I credit a combination of properly applied makeup and the rebounding properties of youth. I would hate it if my boss decided to quiz me on my social life. Not for him to know. Ever. The fact that I answer phones for such a loser for a living is barely tolerable. I can’t imagine having to have an actual emotional exchange with the loser.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Oh, dumb HR email. You know what I’d really like to improve?

I want to be treated with the respect I deserve.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Even knocked down from her pedestal as CMO, her age cut in half, and her higher education wiped clean, she still feels like she “deserves” respect. She doesn’t feel the need to earn it, apparently. She just wants it for free. Still the entitled bitch. She should know, though. Nothing in this life is free. Except for free love, maybe…

Previous If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: A woman, not a girl

Revised If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: A dirty, needy slut

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I rub my legs together, feeling the arousal only heighten at the pressure. If I can get just a few moments of downtime from my boss, I’ll walk myself to the women’s room for a quick jilling. If I can’t, I’ll have to just do it at my desk and try to be reasonably quick and quiet and hope there are no people passing by… or at least that they’re not particularly judgy.

I close my eyes, picturing a naked woman lying at my feet and I’m about to start my rubbing when an email comes through with a question.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to get off.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Now that is a wonderful request. I decide to play with her a bit over IM to see if her personality has had any improvement since her shift to the slut side.

RYAN MYERS:

You know… if you really want to get off… you can come into my office and I can help you out with that.

ANNIE STEIN:

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

RYAN MYERS:

Don’t lie to me.

ANNIE STEIN:

Fine. I won’t. You don’t have what it takes to help me get off and you never will.

RYAN MYERS:

You say that now…

Apparently, her attitude is so far not impacted. I wonder how a lesbian would feel if she were only turned on by the opposing team’s equipment.

Previous Turn-ons: Order, Feng Shui, Naked women, Feminism, Power

Revised Turn-ons: Penis, Cock, Dick, Meatstick, Dong

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I close my eyes to recapture the image of that gloriously naked girl the IM exchange with my boss bumped from my mind. I see her, clear as before, but she does nothing to ramp up my desire. I wish that… stupid, fucking dick hadn’t interrupted my —

Dick.

An image of a man’s organ comes to mind, unbidden, and my tingles return in force.

I don’t understand why. I love women. At present moment though, I loathe to admit that the anatomy that’s doing it for me is from the opposite sex.

RYAN MYERS:

You want a dick pic?

ANNIE STEIN:

No.

RYAN MYERS:

You sure?

Not sure of how to write it. I go on the internet and try to figure out the good words to put before him in case this becomes some kind of HR thing. They’re already emailing me these dumb questions. I imagine it wouldn’t take too much work to get him fired. Especially if he’s offering me a “dick pic.”

I can’t control the tingles the idea spreads through my body, but no. I fucking hate the guy.

ANNIE STEIN:

Yes. And that is not in any way proper language or a proper request for a coworker, let alone a boss and subordinate dynamic.

RYAN MYERS:

Suit yourself.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want a better boss.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Still not cured of her insufferable attitude. I figure I should go right to the source and see how she would define a “better boss.”

RYAN MYERS:

Annie. How could I be a better boss?

ANNIE STEIN:

What’s this about?

RYAN MYERS:

Honest question. I’d love to hear your honest feedback.

ANNIE STEIN:

For starters, you could respect me more as a woman. You could cure your toxic masculinity. You could empower me to be better and move up the ladder.

The dumb slut somehow still wants power. She still wants to be in control.

Previous Turn-offs: Man, Masculinity, Toxic Masculinity

Revised Turn-offs: Feminism, Being in Control, Wearing Business Attire, Propriety

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

When I look down, I gag at my outfit. Pleated skirt and dress shirt? Ugh. The worst. I undo a couple buttons just to try to make it a little less formal. The fact that they want me to wear this shit at this job really says this job isn’t right for me. The one plus side to the skirt — easy access to my panty-clad pussy. At least I can check my brain at the door and spend most of my days fantasizing about women… and dicks. I like that I have a boss that can tell me what to do so I don’t have to worry about that sort of thing myself. Still, there are probably better places for me to be.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I need to find something better to do with my time.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve thought of anger-banging Antigone. I feel like there are ways for her to make it up to me for all the name calling and slapping down.

Previous Hobbies: Protesting

Revised Hobbies: Fucking anyone who compliments me because I’m the most insecure person on the planet.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS:

Annie. Could you come in here. I have some dictation for you to take.

I chuckle. I love a good pun or dad joke, even if I’m the one to know it’s there.

When Annie enters, I’m actually taken back — at twenty-two, she was a bit of a pretty young thing. The unbuttoned buttons on her dress shirt give a nice peek at her cleavage and the way she’s standing, now that she’s an inappropriate slut, is sending blood to my dick something fierce.

“Close the door,” I command and I don’t see her get any attitude at being ordered around. “Wow. I have to tell you, Annie. You look really good.”

I watch as the newly-installed gears shift in her head.

“You want to fuck?” She asks, matter-of-factly.

“Yes,” I say. “Yes, I do.”

I stand and watch as her eyes focus in on my crotch and the current tenting of my pants going on down there. She clearly confused, but also visibly turned on as I watch her knees go momentarily weak at the sight. I pull her to the edge of my desk, tearing her shirt open and sending buttons flying in all directions. I lift up her skirt and drag her panties down her legs, but I leave them there at her ankles. I don’t need a lot of movement or position changes. I just want to bend her over and feed my dick into her. I lose my own pants and boxers and start to rub my hard cock teasingly around her lower lips.

“You feel that? You feel that hard dick pressing up against you?”

She moans out an ‘mm hmm’ even as she cranes her neck to try and get a good glimpse.

“I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long.”

A compliment, she pushes back against me, desperate to be fucked.

“Now, with this young, hot body, it’s going to be even more fun.”

Her pussy gushes with juices and she pushes back hard enough to take the tip of my cock inside. She’s tight. Incredibly tight.

“Have you ever fucked a man before?”

“No,” she says, shyly, almost embarrassed.

“A nice willing slut like you is bound to make up for lost time.”

I thrust, breaking through and into her crushingly tight hole. She grunts in pleasure and pain.

I spank her ass, hard. As much as I’m enjoying the feeling of her wrapped around my dick, I still feel a little pull to get revenge. I reach around, pull down the cups of her bra, and angrily pinch her nipples.

“Ow!” She exclaims.

“You have wonderful nipples,” I tell her and her mind refocuses on the fucking, driving back even harder against me.

I learned that so long as I coupled any abuse I put on her with a compliment, it made her hotter, wetter, and hornier. By the time I was cumming inside her, her pussy was already leaking down on my floor. I can’t help but wonder if that will help or hurt my chances of knocking her up.

“That was amazing,” I tell her. A compliment.

“You want to fuck again?” She asks as she puts her hands on my chest, ready for round two.

I feel like I’m not the only one who’s had to deal with her attitude, so it seems only fair that she starts to make reparations company-wide. A nice, Annie apology-fuck tour. “You know, I definitely want to later.“ I remove her hands from my chest. “But I think you should know that I heard the entire IT department saying what a gorgeous girl you are.”

Her body blushes all over, a pleased and pleasant smile presenting itself on her face.

I continue, “I’m sure they’d relish an offer like that from such a loving girl.”

Annie Stein excitedly leaves my office, her blouse completely unbuttoned and revealing her lacy bra. Her skirt rotated around improperly. The smell of her sex trailing behind her.

I’m happy to know that Annie Stein will finally learn that a kind word will go a long way…

ANNIE STEIN

I had no idea that the IT department liked me so much. I hope the boss doesn’t notice that I was away from my desk for three whole hours, but, if he asks, I’d have to tell him it was the best three hours of my life. All six of them were very complimentary. They complimented me numerous times a piece.

I can feel the rush of excitement and appreciation already fading, though, as my insecurity takes back over. This shouldn’t be my natural state. Why can’t the feeling of a compliment last beyond the sex?

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I didn’t have to feel insecure all of the time.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Wow. Who knew that being the most insecure person on the planet would bring her down so much?

Clearly, she needs a way to have a near-constant stream of compliments.

Thankfully, I know what will do the trick for her there.

Previous Exhibitionist: No

Revised Exhibitionist: Yes

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I stretch and notice that my bra’s still showing from my encounters with the IT crowd.

I just hope someone else will notice.

Perhaps they’ll tell me what a nice bra it is and I’ll have to thank them appropriately.

It’s still weird to have had so much sex with so many men as a lesbian, but if there’s a rule I live by, it’s one complement equals one sexual act. It keeps things fair and balanced.

Ugh. This business outfit makes me gag. How’s a girl supposed to get complements dressed like this?

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish this office had a more liberal dress code.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

The office doesn’t have a strict dress code. And her boss—me—sure isn’t about to enforce one anyway. Her look is a carryover from the old her and it would seem that it’s time to do away with that.

Previous I would describe my look as: Mine

Revised I would describe my look as: Barely legal, barely there.

I click submit, looking forward to seeing the results of this particular change.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I feel the air conditioning kick on, blowing down on my sheer top and making my braless nipples stand out to attention. I love when that happens, because I know that anyone who walks by—woman or man—will notice. They’ll have to. And their leering gazes put butterflies in my stomach and moisture in my womanly bits.

I dress for the attention, but I wish my body held up its end of the bargain better.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I had the kind of body that people had to look at and appreciate.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Thought you’d never ask, Annie

Previous Body Type: Mine

Revised Body Type: Barbie-esque

I click submit and wonder if that will override other measurements. I guess I’ll just have to call Annie in and see for myself.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I’m about to sneak off to the bathroom for a jill session when my IM dings to life.

RYAN MYERS:

Could you come grab my shredding pile, Annie?

I saunter into Ryan’s office, hoping for a little leering appreciation. The look on his face, however, is more along the lines of disappointment and seeing it, I feel tears well up in my eyes.

“Oh,” he says.

“What?” I ask, trying unsuccessfully to hide my hurt.

“Well, your stomach looks nicely pinched in…”

As the warmth spreads across my body and I’m ready to throw myself at him, I wonder if maybe I misread his face, but then he continues his thought.

“...but the rest of you is all wrong.” He gestures from my head to my feet, saying, “Brown hair. Brown eyes. And what are those? B cups?”

That warmth goes cold, like someone shut off a valve. I shiver. I feel my nipples pop out, but I know from his expression that they aren’t doing their job. He sees them, but is unimpressed. I grab his shredding and dart out of his office as quick as I can, before I cry or vomit from the gnawing depression inside.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want this constant feeling of inadequacy to go away.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Is it wrong that I like watching her twist in the wind like that? I feel like it’s just compensation for time served under her iron fist and icy demeanor. She needs to be taken down quite a number of pegs before I’ll feel like I’ve done what I have to do.

But you know what? I’m not all bad. Annie clearly needs to have more fun and there’s the perfect solution to that problem.

Previous Hair Color: Brown

Revised Hair Color: Platinum blonde

I click submit, in love with the idea of her sliding further down the bimbo slope, at least in looks… for now.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I check my eyes in my compact mirror to make sure it’s not obvious that I’m on the verge of tears. Some of my lovely platinum blonde hair falls into my face and I brush it away. Ryan Myers needs to get his eyes checked. I have blonde hair. He was right about my eyes and my breasts though. I have brown eyes. I have B-cup breasts. I didn’t mind either of them even until he pointed them out dripping such disdain.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want better breasts and better eyes.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Little Annie’s getting greedy in her desperation. Two requests in one. I guess she doesn’t know that it’s a one for one exchange. It probably helps me that I’m aware of the changes she’s going through, even if no one else probably will be, especially her.

I’m not quite ready to bestow upon her some lovely sweater puppies, but I can fix her other complaint.

Previous Eye Color: Brown

Revised Eye Color: Blue

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I pull out my brown-colored contact and throw it immediately in the trash. The second one follows soon after. Why did I ever bother to hide my blue eyes? What possessed me? I sort of want to run into Ryan’s office and show him my eyes and hair, but I still feel insecure because of his last complaint. I was always told by past girlfriends, even ones more amply gifted up top, that more than a champagne glass worth of breast was a waste. I accepted that as truth. Why am I so jumbled up inside by him putting them down?

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want better breasts.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

I know you do. You don’t have to underline it. Maybe I’m not ready to give them to you yet. Did you consider that? She’s still a selfish bitch under all of that insecurity, but, since I have to address her concern directly… I’ll actually do it from an angle.

Previous Favorite Body Part (self): Mind

Revised Favorite Body Part (self): Breasts, but I call them “tits”

I click submit with a chuckle.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

But then I wonder…. How will I get her to ask for bigger breasts if she’s in love with them as they are?

I may have to be extra creative down the line.

ANNIE STEIN

I storm into Ryan’s office.

“My hair is beautiful and blonde. My eyes are lovely and blue.” I lift up my shirt to expose myself to him. “And these are my tits. They’re small, but perfect and I wouldn’t change them for the world.”

I’m panting from the excitement, waiting for his response, hoping it will be kind.

“Your hair and eyes are indeed beautiful and lovely…”

I know, now, whenever he pauses like that, there’s a “but” coming and I shouldn’t leap to excitement (or into his lap.)

“...But I’d really love a tit job right now and, I’m sorry, but I don’t think those are capable of pulling it off.”

I scream. No words, just giving a big voice to my frustration. It’s almost primal. He seems vaguely amused by it which only makes me want to scream even more.

The air seems to leave me. My sails and righteous indignation both sag.

“Do you need anything?” I ask and he shakes his head “no.”

I return to my desk.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

...everything...

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Maybe she’s finally hit rock bottom and, if so, then it’s time to build her back up properly.

Previous Dominant/Submissive: Dominant

Revised Dominant/Submissive: Submissive

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I come to realize why Ryan’s words hurt me so much.

I’m his assistant. I’m under him. My life is to serve him. It makes total sense that I need his approval. I could almost consider him my master.

Just thinking about Ryan being my “master” sends a thrilling shiver up and down my spine.

I realize I must be onto some great epiphany.

It’s a tide I can’t fight. I have to give in to it. I must give in to it.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Whatever Ryan Myers would want.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Now she’s officially hit rock bottom. She’s no longer thinking about what she wants. This is a blessed thing.

Previous Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Revised Sexual Orientation: I can only picture myself being sexual with Ryan Myers

I click submit. I mean, if she’s going to see me as her master, I might as well be seen as everything else to her as well.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I look down my top and I can easily picture my lovely little tits wrapped around Ryan’s meat. I don’t know why he can’t see it when it’s so clear in my mind. I guess it’s a failure of imagination on his part.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I just want to know what it would take to get Ryan Myers interested in me.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Her world revolves around me. This must be what heaven feels like—being given everything you’ve always wanted. I think it’s time that Annie and I went out on a date.

Previous Favorite Place to Go on a Date: Rallies

Revised Favorite Place to Go on a Date: Strip clubs, especially on amateur night when it’s easier for me to get on the stage and show my stuff for the crowd, but mostly for Ryan Myers.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS:

Would you like to go out, Annie? And to avoid confusion, I do mean on a date...

ANNIE STEIN

My heart skips a beat when I read his IM. It’s like all of my prayers have been answered.

I wonder what he likes to do on a date. Me? I’d take him to Player’s, make my way up onto that stage, and seer my body into his mind so that he can more easily picture my tits to wrap around his dick.

ANNIE STEIN:

What did you have in mind?

RYAN MYERS:

It would actually be my preference to go somewhere you know you’ll enjoy it.

ANNIE STEIN:

Are you familiar with Player’s?

RYAN MYERS:

The gentleman’s club?

ANNIE STEIN:

That’s what some people call it.

RYAN MYERS:

You want to go there?

ANNIE STEIN:

Yes. If you’re letting me choose…

RYAN MYERS:

I am.

ANNIE STEIN:

Then let’s hit Player’s after work. I believe it’s amateur night tonight...

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Anything to make sure tonight goes well.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Anything? Wow, hasn’t anyone ever told you to be careful what you wish for? You never know if your personal genie might still be nursing a grudge. Given free reign, that might be too big an opportunity to pass up on rewarding you with something particularly unsavory.

Previous Additional Optional Text 2: Down with the Patriarchy

Revised Additional Optional Text 2: I’ve dedicated my life to knowing everything there is to know about strip clubs, stripping, and pleasing a man sexually. As such, I’m certain that other skills and mental abilities have suffered from lack of use. Thankfully, I don’t care. I’m a lovely combination of ignorance and apathy toward it.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

ANNIE STEIN

I’ll have to be sure that Ryan gets the seat at the end of the main stage. That’s the best view in the house as Player’s. I’ll be sure to load him up with dollars, too. Tip the girls, that’s rule one of the main stage seating. That’s just common strip club courtesy.

A message appears on my screen.

I slowly read it so that I’m sure I understand it.

RYAN MYERS:

Any thoughts on what I should wear tonight?

I knock on Ryan’s door and tell him, “No hats. No sports team apparel. No pants with holes in them. Everything else is fair game.”

“Why didn’t you just IM me back?” he asks.

I can feel my face go red. I don’t want to answer, but I know that I have to answer because he asked. “I forgot how to use it.”

“Oh. Well. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it?”

Pretty? He thinks I’m pretty? I squirm at the flattery. “You want a titjob now?”

“Rain check…”

Oh no. The pause. I hate the pause. I pout at the pause. I stomp my foot at the pause.

“...But I am looking forward to it.”

Aw… The pause was good. Yay!

I’m soaking in the positivity and my panties while I sit at my desk and think about tonight, at the club, with Ryan.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

=)

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

RYAN MYERS

Confident in strip club knowledge and etiquette.

Incompetent otherwise.

Ladies and gentleman, Ms. Annie Stein has barreled down the hill and landed firmly in bimboville.

And I have never been more attracted to a woman in my life.

To top it all off, she’s given me another free reign response, by mustering up only a smiley face.

I mean, I’m going to have to accept that she’s going to wind up a truly horrible assistant, but that’s okay. The job doesn’t require that much. Honestly, Annie—which is to say Antigone—always made it out to be harder than it is. I will happily do double the work to keep Annie—my Annie—just ten feet away and readily available for my every whim and need. And I vow, from this point on, that I will be the best boss, encouraging and supportive.

Now… what would put a smile on her face as asked for in this exchange?

Previous Additional Optional Text 1: I’m a bit annoyed that I’ve had to answer all of this to get to some contract so if you have a “How Am I Doing” quiz at any point, expect bad scores.

Revised Additional Optional Text 1: I happily accept that outside of stripping and man-pleasing, I’m an airhead. I’m not embarrassed by it at all.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

I go out to check on Annie and find that she’s feverishly, unapologetically masturbating at her desk.

“Annie?”

“Yeah?”

“Anytime you need to do that, you just come into my office, okay?”

“Okay!”

She runs into my office, but doesn’t bother closing the door behind her.

In the three seconds it takes me to turn around and close the door behind me, she’s shed all of her clothing, lays on the floor, and goes at it like there’s a camera on her and she’s getting paid for the performance.

Looking at her, naked and writhing on my floor, dull expression in her eyes, I can’t think of a thing that I’d change. She looks happy. I feel happy. And you know what? Her little tits work on her. I’ve grown to love them like she does.

I cross over to her, drop my pants, and say, “I do believe my pretty submissive airhead owes me a titjob.”

Her giddy “yay!” is music to my ears.

I can’t wait to see her bring that enthusiasm, and skill, to the stage tonight.

And to my bedroom every night from here on out.

And to my office every Monday through Friday…