The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTROLLING BIG BROTHER: Part 1.

Disclaimer: This is work of erotic fiction, the characters are fictional and only exist in the author’s mind. Any resemblance to people living or dead is one strange coincidence. If you are a minor don’t read any farther. This work is copyrighted and any display without the author’s consent is strictly forbidden. This story will not be allowed on any commercial website, including any form of adult verification through a service that charge money.

Author’s Note: The first part is just setup. I hope to write many adventures of Johnathon, his friends and his unscrupulous brother Roderick.

On my eighteenth birthday, I set my sights on my most daring challenge, seducing my big brother. Johnathon was 22 years old, 5′ 11″, and had brown hair and eyes. He was captain of the college football and baseball teams. He had always been my hero.

Now I haven’t wished for anything before blowing out the candles on my birthday cake for years. This time I decided to give it a try with an impossible (so I believed) wish.

I didn’t have my brother’s athletic talent, but I was the starting center for the varsity football team since my sophomore year. In the spring, when I didn’t receive any football scholarship offers, I decided to replace some of my bulk for better definition and changed my diet and exercise regimen, so while I was still a husky person, I was a bit more trim.

My advantage over Johnathon has always been that I was smarter than him. While my brother maintained a 3.2 GPA at college as a communications major; I had just received my IB test scores and could exempt myself from the need to take many beginning courses because of my high scores. I also scored 1480 out of 1600 on my SAT’s. The summer before I took a college psychology course through an academic exchange to encourage people from my rural community to go to college.

The community college, whose psychology course I had taken, sent me an application and a flyer for a course on hypnotism. I quickly filled out the application and took it down to the college registrar’s office.

Little did I know then, that the course would give me the opportunity to fulfill my birthday wish. I had always (at the time) believed that you couldn’t force someone to do something that was against their will. The first few classes were a study of the history and theories of hypnotism. In early July we began experimenting with various hypnotic techniques including self and mass hypnotism.

Now that we were learning hypnotic techniques, I asked my brother to be a guinea pig for my homework. He was resistant at first, and only agreed after being assured that hypnotism couldn’t force him to do anything against his will.

The next Sunday, after church, I asked my brother to come to my rec room in the basement. I had practiced the monologue that I was going to use to induce hypnotism. I was surprised when my brother entered into a trance within two minutes, because all of my subjects in the classroom had taken ten to fifteen minutes.

I decided to use my favorite deepening technique when the subject was still in his trance, the elevator method.

“Johnathon, imagine that you are by an elevator on the tenth floor of a ten floor building. The elevator doors open and you enter it. You punch the elevator button for the first floor. As you go down the floors you feel yourself going deeper and deeper into this relaxed state. 9th floor—you are more relaxed. 8th floor—going deeper, breathing deeper and slower. 7th floor—three times as deep as when you begun. 6th floor—deeper still, muscles loosening. 5th floor—eyes closing. 4th floor—now with each floor going twice as deep. 3rd floor—muscles loose and head nodding. 2nd floor—head resting on your chest. 1st floor—leaning against the wall to remain upright. The elevator doors open but you are so comfortable that you don’t want too leave it. A light beam beckons outside and you exit the elevator. The doors close behind you and you realize that the elevator took you to the garage of a beachfront hotel. You leave the hotel and go onto the sand, which is white and urges you to lie down on it. You do so and you take off your shirt so that you can sunbathe.”

Johnathon removed his shirt to reveal a smooth chest with a set of six pack abs, and laid down ion the futon.

“How do you feel, Johnathon?”

“Relaxed and good, warm in the sun.”

“Just relax in the sun and listen to my voice and sink deeper into that warm relaxed feeling. Let everything relax you. The sound of the surf. The calming breeze that tickle as it cools you off so that you aren’t too hot. The birdsongs greeting the afternoon sun. The sun beating feather-soft on your body. Anything that disturbs you just fades away as you sink into the relaxing experience.”

I ran him through a series of tests to determine the level of his trance. He was in a very deep trance.

I decided to have him answer question which I posed to him to determine how resistant he was to certain topics. I started with inconsequential subjects like sports, politics, etc., and gradually went on to more sensitive matters like sex.

“Who did you lose your virginity to?” I asked.

“I’m still a virgin.”

‘What my brother is a cherry?’ I thought.

“Describe your most erotic jack-off fantasy.”

“I’m lying in my room when a masked stranger enters by the window. He overpowers me, strips me, and forces me to be his sexual slave. He makes be suck his long, hard, uncut cock and after he cums the first time, forces me to swallow his semen. He leaves his cock in his mouth and makes me suck it hard. He then removes my cock, turns me over, and fucks my ass.” ‘What my jock brother is a gay bottom cherry?’ I thought.

“Would you like to act out your fantasy someday?”

“Yes.”

“Whose face do you put on the intruder in your fantasy?”

“I’d rather not say, but if you can guess after asking four question which I will answer. I will let you know if you’re right.”

“Is the person male or female?”

“Male.”

“Is the person alive or dead?”

“Alive.”

“Do I know him personally?”

“Yes.”

“Is he in this room?”

“Yes.”

“Then my guess is me.”

“Correct.”

“Now I have some more questions, will you answer them?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to know when we will act out your j-o fantasy?”

“No.”

“Do you have any porn magazines or videos?”

“Yes.”

“Where do you keep them?”

“In my closet, in a box marked personal belongings.”

“Would you be willing to pose for some porno pix that I would take and develop?”

“Yes.”

“Even if I include other people in the scene?”

“Sure.”

“Even if they had their cocks in your mouth and/or ass?”

“Yes.”

“Even if you have your cock in their mouth or ass?”

“Yes.”

“Even if you have to 69 them?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to forget everything that has happened since you entered into this trance. Now, I want you to remember what I say in your subconscious mind.

“One; whenever I say ‘awake’ you will waken from your trance.

“Two; whenever I, and only I, say ‘fuzzy slippers’ you will go into a trance twice as deep as the last one you were in.

“Three; whenever I, and only I, say ‘desist’ you will be unable to physically resist anything I do.

“Four; whenever I, and only I, say ‘remember’ you will recall your agreement to pose for porno pictures.

“Five; whenever I, and only I, say ‘you so horny’ you will become so sex-craved that you will beg me to fuck you.

“Six; you will always leave your window unlocked.

“Seven; whenever I, and only I, say ‘pay up’ you will give me twenty dollars.

“Eight; whenever I, and only I, say ‘bad boy’ you will drop your pants, bend over, and beg to be punished.

“Nine; whenever I, and only I, say ‘enlist blank’ where the blank is one of your friends, you will try to persuade the person to come here and be hypnotized by me.

“Do you recall and understand everything I told you?”

“Yes.”

“Put your shirt back on and return to where you were when I started hypnotizing you.”

After he did what I told him to do, I said “awake.”

He woke up and asked me when I was going to start hypnotizing him. I told him that I already had.

He didn’t believe me until I told him to look at his watch.

“Why don’t I remember being hypnotized?” he asked.

“Because I told you to forget being hypnotized.”

Since one of the posthypnotic suggestions worked, I decided to try another. “Fuzzy slippers.”

Johnathon went back into a trance.

“I want to play a game with you, are you willing to play it?”

“Yes.”

“We are going to be playing Johnathon’s truth or dare. The rules are simple. You will either answer a question truthfully of perform a dare which I will tell you. If I raise my right hand you will say truth and if I raise my left hand you will say dare. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Begin.” I raised my right hand.

“Truth.”

“Which of your friends, in town, are you most sexually attracted to?”

“Barry.”

I raised my left hand.

“Dare.”

“Sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me in the nude.”

He, at my request, slowly removed his clothes. He teased me as if he were a stripper, showing a little hint of flesh then covering it back up. He even danced as if to music only he could hear. That gave me an idea that I wanted to test. When at last he removed his Calvin Klein boxers, he started to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.

Right hand.

“Truth.”

“Are you sexually attracted to Griffen?”

Griffen is tall, muscular, blue-eyed, blond-haired, innocent, with boy next door looks. He was what you thought of when you thought of country boys. He was twenty. He did chores for our family so that he could help his widowed mother feed his seven younger siblings (four of whom were teenage boys).

“No, he’s too innocent to corrupt with my lusts.”

“It seems to me that you are attracted to him, but that you won’t act on those desires because you feel that he is too unworldly to corrupt. Is that the case?”

“Yes,” he replied with a hang dog expression of guilt.

‘Pay dirt’ I thought, now I have a surefire way to see if my theory of ever deepening trance state leads to total control over someone.

“Dare,” he said as I lifted my left hand.

“Jack-off and cum into this jock strap.” I told him as I handed him a jock strap.

He slowly stroked his hardening cock and played with his low hanging balls. I went behind him and rubbed on his lower back slowly heading lower until I was rubbing his asshole. Johnathon moaned with passion and backed his ass into my hands giving me easier access to his body. When he felt the orgasm build, he put the jock strap over his dick head and came all over it. He continued stroking his dick until all the cum had come out of his penis. When he finished jacking off, I told him “Game over.”

“Now you will give me the jock strap and then you will et dressed you will forget everything that happened and you will dream when you are sleeping about Barry and me taking turns sexually using all of your body to fulfill our desires.”

After he finished dressing, I said “Awake.”

By this time, It was about time for dinner. I suggested we go upstairs and continue at a later time.

To be continued in part 2