The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corporate Restructuring

It was Rebecca’s fifth interview that morning and she was no closer to finding a candidate. Half of the girls that had come in to interview for the secretary position had been empty-headed co-eds, probably just looking for a steady paycheck so they could pay every weekend. They didn’t know anything about the hard work that Rebecca had put in for the last ten years to build her company. They didn’t care about the lost weekends, canceled relationships, and general sacrifice that she had put in. They only cared about having fun and boozing and maybe waking up in someone else’s bed.

She had no time for wastes like them. She was looking for someone to match her hours, her work pace, and her lifestyle. And yes, she wasn’t paying very much, but surely people realized that she was doing them the favor but offering someone with no experience a job. It was an opportunity to build a resume, learn to live on low means, and they would thank her when they were done.

Her last secretary hadn’t seen it that way, of course. She had said several unchoice words on her way out about her boss “asking for mountains and paying pebbles”. It was clever, but shortsighted.

There was a knock on the door. Part of the problem with having no secretary was that she had nobody to announce visitors.

“Come in,” Rebecca called.

The door opened and a man stepped in. Immediately, Rebecca didn’t like him. He was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket.

“Can I help you?” Rebecca said, her voice ice cold.

“Yeah, I’m here for your position,” he said with a grin.

“And you are?”

“Max,” the man sauntered over. “You’re Rebecca, right?”

“It’s Mrs. Cartright,” Rebecca said stiffly. People did know her as Rebecca, but she found this man presumptuous and immediately wanted him to leave.

He outstretched his hand across the desk. “It’s good to meet you,” he grinned.

Rebecca looked down at the hand for a moment, considering simply snubbing it entirely and telling him to leave. But she was professional and part of that meant remaining professional when others didn’t. She took his hand and shook.

He wasn’t one of the quick pump-and-release handshakers. He was one of the ones who lingered and held on. He put his other hand on top of hers in a way that was normally a power play. But she was okay with it. In fact, she was even more okay with him.

“You have two chairs over here,” Max nodded to his side of her desk as he finally let go of her hand. “Why don’t you come around?”

“Hmmm?” Rebecca said absently. Her mind had been wandering.

“It’s more personal,” Max said.

“Yes,” Rebecca said, nodding vaguely. Suddenly she was tired, but she didn’t know why. Did she need coffee? She thought about this harder than she normally had to as she stood and walked around the desk. She sat again, next to Max. He scooted his chair closer to her and set a hand on her arm. She barely registered it.

“Most of the time, people want me to talk about what I know about the company,” Max said.

“Yes, do that,” Rebecca nodded. It sounded like a good idea anyways.

“Well I know that you’re a very successful company,” Max said. “You’ve grown a lot in the last four years and posted record earnings last quarter. I think a lot of that has to do with your work, right Rebecca?”

“Yes,” Rebecca nodded. She was vaguely listening, but she was also looking at Max. He was kinda cute (did she normally say “Cute”? She wasn’t sure…).

“But despite all that profit, you haven’t increased your employee count very much. I think you’re pocketing a lot of that profit yourself. Which, of course, is your right. It’s a sole proprietorship. Is that about right?”

“Yes,” Rebecca nodded. She had about a half million dollars already taken out of the company and in her savings. It was her right, as the manager, operator, and sole owner of the company. There was more in the coffers, however, that she was looking to reinvest.

“Well that sounds like the perfect company for me,” Max smiled warmly. Both of his hands were on Rebecca’s arm now, but she didn’t remember him placing the other there. In fact, she was having trouble focusing at all.

“I read some reviews about you,” Max continued. “I read that you’re stingy, mean, and generally kind of a bitch. Would you agree with that?”

“I don’t know…” some part of Rebecca’s mind objected and brought it to her vocal chords, but there was no conviction and no emotion in her voice. Max interrupted her and she immediately listened.

“I’m sorry. I meant to say, ‘You do agree with that’.”

“Yes, I do agree with that,” Rebecca nodded. She was kind of a bitch, wasn’t she? Rebecca supposed she always had been.

“Well that’s why I’m here,” Max said. “I think you need to start living a little. I think you could stand to have some fun. And I think you could help some other girls along the way. Consider it a charitable investment from the company you built.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” Rebecca smiled.

“Good,” Max grinned again. “So how many girls did you interview for this position?”

“Four this morning,” Rebecca said.

“And how many of them were hot?”

“I suppose they all were,” Rebecca said.

“Well let’s see,” Max smiled. He took out of his phone and opened LinkedIn. One by one, he asked for their names, looked up pictures, occasionally found them on Instagram. For one that he couldn’t find, he asked, “What were her tits like? Were they big or flat? I can’t tell.” Rebecca said they were flat and he apparently discarded her, as he asked no more questions about her.

“Well how about you expand this role into a few roles?” Max said. “Hire these three, and whenever anyone else applies, let me know so I can see them and their assets.”

“But I thought you had the job,” Rebecca smiled dumbly.

“What? Oh, no. I’m here for your position,” Max smiled. He stood from the chair and walked around her desk. “You’ll be signing the company over to me.”

“Ok,” Rebecca smiled.

“I’ll own it, you’ll still manage the day to day, and I’ll focus on the… well the big picture.”

“Ok,” Rebecca smiled.

Max grinned as he leaned in the chair. “You’ll have to take the secretary’s chair, of course. This is my office now.”

“Ok Max,” Rebecca smiled.

“How about you call me sir,” Max said. He shrugged. “Professional courtesy and all that.”

“Yes sir,” Rebecca smiled. For the first time since she had started the company, she wasn’t worried about it. In fact, she might even have some fun.

Max brought in the papers the next day and Rebecca signed eagerly. It was good to know the company was in good hands. She was informed that she would be receiving a pay cut, but that was to be expected with the change in position. Ironically, the new pay actually mirrored that of the original secretary position she had posted.

Max informed her to start the new girls one day at a time, so he could properly onboard all of them. Lacey was the first girl to start. She came in with very professional dress, her long brunette hair tied in a neat bun behind her head. While part of Rebecca thought that she might have actually approved of this professional girl earlier, now it just looked like she needed to have more fun.

Max met her in the lobby and gave her one of his long handshakes. As they stood, Max telling her how much he was looking forward to working with her, Rebecca watched Lacey visibly relax. She smiled, even giggled a little, and was led into Max’s office for onboarding. All the while, Max continued holding her hand and guiding the way.

Throughout the day, Rebecca continued to work on the company, directing flow, approving plans, coordinating the day-to-day. She knew it was important to keep the wheels turning. Occasionally, she heard a voice or groan from the inside of the office. Once a man grunting. Another time someone calling out. Rebecca stayed focused on her work. It was important to keep the company in good standing for its new owner.

At lunch, Lacey emerged from the office. Her blouse was hanging on by its bottom two buttons. Her blazer was no where to be found. Her lipstick had been smeared and a drop of white liquid (lotion? Frosting?) was on her chin.

“I’m going to lunch, I’ll be back,” Lacey smiled at Rebecca. Rebecca simply smiled back and continued to work.

Max eventually wandered out, looking very pleased and perhaps a little tired. Onboarding must had taken a lot out of him.

He leaned on Rebecca’s desk and immediately Rebecca was at attention. “Hello sir. Is there anything you need?”

His eyes drifted down Rebecca’s body, past her own blouse and down to the long skirt. “Lighten up some, Rebecca,” Max said. “You don’t have to dress like the boss anymore.”

“Yes sir,” Rebecca nodded. “How would you prefer me to dress?”

Max reached down and unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse. Rebecca had always been sensitive about showing too much cleavage, for fear of making the male-dominated world around her respect her less, but she gave no protest and was pleased to see a smile on the boss’s face as her boobs emerged.

“That’s better,” Max smiled. “And a shorter skirt tomorrow. You know, if you just started presenting yourself as a little more fun, people might want to mess around with you some.” He glanced again down at her cleavage and smiled. “If you’re lucky.”

“Yes sir,” Rebecca nodded. She arched her back to push her boobs out more to look more fun.

“And if you need any guidance, pay attention to Lacey for the next few days. I think she’s gonna get the hang of it.”

Sure enough, Lacey returned from lunch with a new wardrobe. A tight-fitting blouse had been cut into a halter top, with the ends barely tied between amble tits. A short, black, plaited skirt accompanied it, with long stockings and garters that disappeared beneath the skirt. On top of it all, thick makeup adorned her face, with bright red lipstick. Her six-inch heels clicked as she walked past Rebecca and back into the boss’ office.

Rebecca pulled a legal pad close and made notes about her wardrobe. As the door was closing behind Lacey, Rebecca was pretty sure she heard Max say, “Good. Now get down on your knees, bitch.” Then the door closed.

The next day, a bubbling blonde named Wendy showed up. She had been very ditzy in the interview and gave a similar impression when she showed up in the morning. She looked down, nonetheless, at Rebecca’s low-cut top and short skirt and asked, “What’s the dress code here like?” with a dopy grin on her face.

Max emerged from his office at that moment and welcomed her. With his trademark handshake and a few words (“I think you’re going to be a good fit here”), he welcomed her into his office. They were quiet for a while.

Eventually, Lacey showed up, her outfit not even pretending to be professional anymore. She wore a black lace negligee that supported and showed off her ample tits in equal measure. A thong was visible beneath.

“Did you learn a lot on your first day yesterday?” Rachel asked politely. She had done a lot of the work for the company already and was waiting on email responses.

“Oh yes,” Lacey nodded. A coy smile appeared on her lips and she said, “Sir gave me dictation all day.” The she giggled at the private joke.

There was some grunting behind the office door and Lacey perked up, her eyes hungry.

“Well I’m glad that we have someone like you in that position,” Rebecca said, but Lacey’s eyes were still glued to the door.

Eventually, it opened and Max stepped out. He looked at Lacey and beckoned with a finger. “Hi Lacey. I need that talented tongue of your’s to clean up a mess back here.” Lacey leapt to her feet and hustled into the office. Past them both, Rebecca could see the blonde secretary on her knees, her top completely discarded, and something wet all over her chest.

“Do you have a moment, Rebecca?” Max asked.

“Certainly, sir,” Rebecca said, standing.

Max considered her outfit for a moment and said, “Better, but keep trying.” Then he beckoned her into the office.

Inside the office, Lacey was standing next to Wendy, but her hunger eyes were fixated on Max. Her mouth was open and each deep breath rocked her enormous chest.

“Would you like me to clean her up, sir?” Lacey said, licking her lips in a long, lustful action.

“In a minute,” Max said. “I want to educate Rebecca here on what I’m looking for in new candidates.”

He stood behind both girls and placed a hand on each one’s shoulder—Lacey’s high as she stood on display and Wendy’s low as she remaining kneeling on the ground.

“I’ve decided that Lacey here is my seductress persona,” Max said. He moved his hands down and gripped Lacey’s tit, squeezing hard. “She is something primal and needful. Specifically, needing to please me. She’s driven and focused and proactive. Like your former work persona, but more focused on getting my dick hard. She’s intense, but obedient. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, sir,” Rebecca nodded firmly, making mental notes so she could learn best.

“Then Alexis down here—I changed her name, by the way, because ‘Wendy’ was just so dull,” Max said, looking down at the blonde who grinned dumbly back at him. “This is my bimbo persona. She is dumb and fuckable, as you can see by my cum all over her… her…” He snapped his fingers, as if he couldn’t remember. “What did I call them, Alexis?”

“Pornstar titties,” Alexis declared proudly.

“That’s right,” Max grinned. “As you can see, also dedicated getting my dick hard, but in a different way.” He looked at Rebecca and said, “Does this make sense?”

“Yes sir,” Rebecca nodded eagerly.

“Good,” Max said. “When you’re interviewing candidates, I want you to be looking for girls who look like they were built to kneel before a man or to be bent over a chair and fucked in the ass. But as you can see, don’t think that someone’s not my type, because I filling out a lot of positions here. Keep looking for those candidates.”

He considered for a moment and then said, “Actually, open a whole new position too. Something in… I don’t know… marketing.” He grinned. “Or design or something arty. Get more candidates, look them up online, and let’s keep bringing them in.”

He turned to Lacey and said, “Alright, lick her clean, slut.” The brunette immediately knelt down and began to lick Alexis’ chest clean of the cum. She paused every stroke and savored the taste in her mouth as she swallowed. Max lifted his phone and began to record the ordeal. Lacey remained focused on her task, but Alexis looked up and grinned at the camera as if she was having the time of her life.

“You can go,” Max said to Rebecca. Rebecca turned, still turning the mental notes over in her mind and wondering how to bring in a fresh stock of hot young women for her boss to fuck. Just as she reached the door, Max said, “Oh, and Rebecca.” She turned and Max told her very simply, “You’re jealous of them.” Then he dismissed her.

Rebecca spent the day between managing the company to stay profitable and hunting down fresh talent for Max, but the entire time she wondered just what he was doing to them. He liked cumming on them, so Rebecca’s mind was filled with images of cum-splatted faces, tits, and tongues. She sometimes rubbed her hands across her lips and wondered what it felt like to have Max use her like that. Her pussy started to get wet just thinking about it.

Max had mentioned bending them over a chair and fucking them in the ass. She imagined herself in that position, her bare tits hanging free in the air and slapping back and forth as he rode her. The words from yesterday echoed in her mind: “Good. Now get down on your knees, bitch.” She imagined them directed at her. How glorious that must have been.

Every young, hot professional graduate, Rebecca thought about how lucky they were. Men were out there that just wanted to use them. They didn’t have to be good at anything, smart, or even that nice. That just had to be fuckable and they could have a whole persona of sexual objectification that they could live in. It was so unfair. And Rebecca so regretted wasting the years of pure fuckability. She was still hot, she knew. She had perky tits, a nice ass, and not much extra weight on her. But she had lost that youthful lust somewhere along the way. She needed to find it again.

Maybe then, if she was lucky, Max would fuck her.

Mercedes was the next starting recruit. Her original name was Mary, but Max had told Rebecca to not even log that boring name. He would be changing it.

She was a shapely brown-haired girl in a professional dress. Max apparently met her in the parking lot, as he walked her straight past Rebecca and into his office without glancing her direction. Rebecca felt another twinge of jealous. She didn’t even get lusted after, even though she was wearing a lace bra and panties with a ribbon bow tied around her neck. Lacey and Alexis showed up shortly thereafter. They wore coats to disguise their outfits, but once in the safety of Max’s office lobby, they shed them and sat patiently. Lacey, the brunette, was again in black lace. Alexis, the blonde, wore white. In every other way, the lingerie sets were identical. Max must have coordinated them or else they took it upon themselves to coordinate and please him. Either way, Rebecca wished she half the appeal of two matching sluts ready to fuck.

After about a half hour, Mercedes emerged from the office. Rebecca was surprised to find her full clothed. Her eyes were lowered to the ground and her walk screamed humility.

“Done so soon?” Rebecca said.

“I’m off to prepare more for Master,” Mercedes said. The capital in “Master” was clear in her voice.

“Lacey! Alexis! Come on in!” Max called. Both girls hopped up and immediately hurried into the office.

Mercedes returned, nearly two hours later. Her hair, formerly brown, was now bright red. She wore a black corset with a wide lacing gap, clearly exporting her whole naval and boobs. A black thong and a pair of long, black, heeled boots accompanied this. To top it all off, a thick, black collar was wrapped around her neck, with multiple metal loops to affix leashes to.

Rebecca’s mouth watered at the sight of her, because in her mind she knew that Max had assigned a persona to her. She was the slave. To top it off, he had changed her hair color so he could have a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. Where did that leave room for Rebecca?

Mercedes sat for close to twenty minutes, her gaze down at the ground and completely silent. Inside, Rebecca could hear a girl’s voice crying out. The primal cry alerted her that it was Lacey. Rebecca could imagine her spread out on Max’s desk, his dick slamming into her pussy. Rebecca bit her lip tight and crossed her legs, feeling the wetness.

Eventually, the cries subsided and the door to the office opened. Max entered, wearing nothing below his t-shirt. Immediately, Rebecca’s eyes locked onto his dick. It was what the other girls were dedicated to. How she wanted to be dedicated to it as well. She thought that maybe if she just had the chance, she could blow him just as good as any of the younger girls. Her tongue salivated at the thought.

Max didn’t even look at her. He walked past her and went to Mercedes, waiting in a chair. He put a finger on her chin and lifted he humble face up to him.

“Oh, you’ll do like this. Very nice,” Max said. “Come on, my little slave. Lacey just swallowed my load, but I bet you could work me up to another one.” He hooked a finger through one of the collar loops and pulled. The young slave hurried along after him into the office.

Again, Max didn’t look at Rebecca.

As the day approached its end, the intercom on Rebecca’s desk buzzed. It was the first time that Max had used it. Rebecca had forgotten it was even there.

“Yes sir?” Rebecca said immediately.

“Come in here. And bring your phone.”

Rebecca obeyed.

Inside the office, Max was leaning on his desk, again wearing no pants. Each of the three girls was kneeling before him, their tongues sliding up and down his dick. He smiled leisurely at Rebecca.

“Open your camera,” Max said. “Record this.”

Rebecca again obeyed, pulling out her phone and recording a video of the three young sluts slobbering over Max’s dick. Their tongues took long, lingering motions from base to tip. Occasionally, one would do deeper and take one of his balls in her mouth, sucking softly. It was not uncommon for two of the girls to pair their tongues together at the base and ride up together, like a sort of French kiss on his dick.

None of the three wore a shred of clothing. The lace and leather had been discarded. All three were completely bare and Rebecca noticed their hands exploring each other’s bodies as well. They would pinch each other’s tits or even slapping each other’s bare asses.

“Get closer,” Max said. “I want to really get this.”

Rebecca stepped closer, making sure she had a good view of all three girls as they serviced Max. It continued for a long time and eventually Rebecca was aware of a drip from her own pussy running down her leg. She was so wet.

Max began to grunt and the girls picked up their pace. Lacey went to the very top of his dick and submerged the whole thing in her mouth, taking it all the way to her throat. The other girls each suckled a nut and together they worshipped with suction.

Max gestured and they all released, lining their faces next to each other. Her jerked and immediately began covering them. The first long strand landed across Alexis’ face, then Lacey’s, then Mercedes, then Alexis’ again. He continued until he was finished.

Rebecca thought it was over, but without any prompting each girl turned to the others. Long tongues emerged, with sensuous kissing and nibbling at the lips. One girl would take some cum in her mouth, while the other kissed and sucked it down her own throat. The third girl would be below, sucking on one of their tits. Then they would change places.

It was like a lesbian orgy, but centered on and devoted to their Master’s sweet cum. They treasured it, needed it, loved it.

Finally, one the last bit was gone, their tongues turned again to Max and they licked his dick clean.

“Stop recording now,” Max said to Rebecca. Then her turned down to his sluts. “Good work girls. Bright and early tomorrow. When I get here, I want you each in here ready to be fucked. There’s no new hires to hide from.” He paused and turned to Rebecca. “Is that right?”

“There are two interviews in the afternoon,” Rebecca said. “I think you’ll be pleased.”

“Send me any beach photos, cleavage shots, yoga pants… anything you got on them,” Max said. “And I think we’ll be hiring them on the spot, so make sure there’s a few hours between their interviews. Reschedule if you need.”

“Yes sir,” Rebecca nodded.

“And I have some homework for you, Rebecca,” Max said. “Go home and watch the video. Wish that you were them. Take turns with each bitch. Imagine what it would be like to be them. Wish it with all your heart. Yearn for it. When you’re done with the video, replay it and do the same for each of them.

“When you’ve done that, start again. From when you get home to when you fall asleep—I expect you to get 8 hours and still be here on time, lest work productivity suffers—I want you to just be yearning to be lucky enough to be able to serve me like that. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Rebecca whimpered. She could already feel it bubbling inside her. She needed it already and she knew that it was going to be a long night.

Each of the other bitches had gotten dressed in their outfits and were on their way out the door.

“Remember, girls,” Max called after them, “I want nudes tonight.”

“Yes sir,” Lacey called back.

“Yes sir,” Alexis giggled.

“Yes Master,” Mercedes said softly.

“You’re dismissed,” Max told Rebecca.

When Max arrived at the office the next day, he found Rebecca on her knees outside his office door. She was completely naked, her eyes down at the ground, and the word “WHORE” written in red body paint across her tits. Her whole body was trembling and her pussy was dripping wet and aching. Thoughts barely formed in her mind. Her eyes lifted only enough to see Max’s crotch, where she knew that Glorious Dick rested.

Max stopped in front of her and looked down.

“Good morning, Rebecca,” Max said. She could hear a touch of humor in his voice. She knew it was at her expense, but she didn’t care.

“Master,” Rebecca said, the word barely a whisper. Her whole body was quivering with desire. She was utterly broken.

“What is you want?” Max asked.

“I want you to defile me,” Rebecca said. “I want you to choke me out with your cock. I want you to paint my body with cum. I want you to abuse me. I want you to please yourself however you want with me. Oh…” she shuddered, her whole body on fire, “please use me. Degrade me. Just… let me serve you.”

Max reached down and grabbed a tuff of her hair. He pulled sharply back, forcing her to look up at him. Pain shot through her scalp, but she didn’t care.

“Rebecca,” Max said. “You are pleasing me. You are one of my personas. You are the broken bitch. The whore who used to treat people badly, and now only wants to be used and degraded. You are justice. And when my other bitches get here, I’m going to have you watch as they suck me dry. And the knowledge of your desperation will make it sweeter for me.

“So no. You don’t get to get me off. You will be wishing for it for forever. Because that’s what pleases me.”

He delivered a firm slap across her face. Then he said, “Get back to work.”

As Rebecca was scurrying to the secretary desk, Max looked once more at her and said, “Although, you did finally get the outfit right.”

True to his word, when his three bitches arrived—dressed like perfect pornstars—Max brought Rebecca in and made her watch. He made her beg for it. Her made her tell him in excruciating detail exactly how she wanted to be defiled. Then he came all over Alexis’s tits and had the other sluts suck her clean. Then he sent Rebecca back to work.

As Rebecca managed the company, she also looked for new whores to add to her boss’s collection. Eventually, he stopped coming into the office and the sluts went to service him at home, but he would still video call Rebecca in to watch the particularly humiliating fucking. As always, she complied with his commands to yearn to be used.

Her body was aching to be fucked hard. She laid at night often, thinking and wishing that he would facefuck her like he would the younger women. And she regretted not sucking off more men in her youth, when she had the chance.

But some small part of her knew that she was fitting into a bigger puzzle. Despite her yearnings and begging, some part of her was at peace, because she finally had what she wanted. She had a persona that pleased her Master. And above all else, a good whore was focused entirely on Master’s desires.