The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Corporation

Working for Ceram Corp is fairly boring. When I first came here they told me it was a brilliant place to work but I didn’t fully believe them. Still, it payed the mortgage and for my girlfriend’s ongoing demands for trinkets and the conditions were fairly good.

I’ve been a manager for a few years and do a pretty good job. A few weeks ago I was assigned James as part of my team. People had said he was a handful and arrogant but I had never had a problem with him. In fact, I was wondering what they were on about – he was a model worker and seemed to get along with everyone although he was somewhat boring. This was a relief because I already had my hands full with Tom. Tom had been through a messy divorce and was so down he was hardly functioning. Even though we were friends outside of work I didn’t seem to be able to get through to him at the moment.

The company makes a variety of high tech ceramic products, from low friction linings for auto-mobile cylinders to artificial rubies to solar panels, my department does the contract write ups and finalisation before they go off to be signed and vetted by the lawyers.

So far the day had been pretty average but at about 2pm I got a call to come up to the managing director to meet our new Japanese client Mr Haikao. I wondered why they wanted me there, we normally don’t get involved in negotiating the fine details of a contract until much later. I entered the plush boardroom and was introduced to Mr Haikao and made sure to fully appreciate his business card before putting it reverently into my card case. It’s an essential politeness with Japanese clients. Mr Karlo the Managing Director invited me to sit in his chair as he remained standing as there were some product brochures at that position in the desk. At that point clamps came out of the arm-wrests and legs and secured my limbs to it. Similarly my neck was held against the back of the chair and then two pads came out so that they pressed against the sides of my face holding me looking perfectly forward. I began to shout but the security guard I hadn’t noticed until now walked over to me and using his very strong thumb inserted a gag into my mouth. He then held my head against the back of the chair. Mr Karlo told me “Do not struggle, you might hurt yourself and we don’t intend to you hurt you.”

The MD then picked up a largish metallic briefcase and put it on the table. On opening, it contained a strange dome made of two crossed bands of that green plastic you see in photocopier paper trays to push the paper in tight. The bands were connected by a third band that ran around the bottom forming a bowl. There was a red tab next to one of the cross spars on the edge of the bowl. There was also a bunch of metal “chop sticks” in the brief case.

Karlo picked up the plastic dome and placed it on my head explaining to the client “You place the applicator on the subjects head with the band with the red button next to it lined up with the subjects nose.” What the fuck was going on?? I’d really had enough by now and was struggling as best I could but the security guard held me firm. “Then you load a cartridge into the applicator here” as he did so and I could see the “chop stick” resting in the device above my nose. “Then you simply press the trigger here. Would you like to do the honours Mr Haikao?” Mr Haikoa, walked over and pressed the red tab on the bowl over my head. I was knocked backwards and lost consciousness.

Karlo and Mr Haikao were both watching me when I came to, but the security guard seemed to have gone. I felt really groggy and disconnected, like I was looking at the room through binoculars turned round the wrong way. I could see the chair had released me also, but when I tried to move my arms nothing happened. I tried to move my legs and head. Still nothing. At first I thought I was dreaming but things were too detailed for that. How had I been paralysed? I tried to ask, but me lips refused to work also. Jesus, I can’t move. HELP I can’t move!

Mr Haikao asked, “Is he alright? Is he ready?”

“He should be.” Karlo looked at me and said “Stand.” And I did. Just like that, but once I was standing I still couldn’t move. What sort of weird paralysis is this? I couldn’t even move my head or eyes to look at them as they circled around me, staring at me. At least I knew I could still move. Karlo said “Strip” and I found myself shedding my clothes. Mr Haikao asked Karlo if control was always this good, and was it permanent. “After the filament is installed it immediately disconnects the subject’s will from the rest of the subject’s mind. After that, the subject is completely dependent on external input to take action. In a sense, Warren here’s mind has been circumcised and it is just as permanent.” Karlo grinned at his own joke. I tried to kick him but but could do nothing except discard the last of my clothes. On the inside I began to tremble and cry but I stood there passively, naked

“Would you like to drive for a while, Mr Haikao?” “Why yes.” Mr Haikao came and stood in front of me and began to run his hands over my body and grope my genitals. I could only stand there. Mr Haikao asked, “How are you Warren?” Well the floodgates opened, “How the fuck do you think I am? What the fuck have you cunts done to me? I ought to kill you.” “Silence,” commanded Karlo and immediately I fell silent “you will not be killing anyone unless you are ordered to in which case you will do so with great efficiency. It’s time for you to adjust to your new life. Kneel and apologise to our guest.” I fell to my knees and asked Mr Haikao to forgive me. How could I just do that? Karlo then told me to offer him a blow job. “Would you like a blow job Mr Haikao?” How could I be saying this? I’m not gay and this japanese stranger was not exactly young or in any way attractive.

Haikao, did however, take up “my” offer. He dropped his trousers and hauled out his cock which was rock hard. I could only stare at it and then Mr Haikao said “Suck me, don’t use any teeth.” My body moved immediately to suck him. I on the other hand tried to resist but it was pointless. Was this even my body any more? By now I had sucked his cock in and was applying a lot of suction as I had been instructed to. Apart from that I don’t think I was that skilled. Haikoa told me to pleasure his cock with my tongue as well and to go right down on his cock, which I found myself doing. I was not impressed by this at all and tried to bite his cock but my tongue just kept licking it it. All my effort to bite had no effect at all. This was the first cock I had ever tasted and it didn’t like it at all, but I couldn’t stop myself no matter what I did. What do I do now anyway? My body does stuff, but do I do anything anymore??? As I was freaking over this issue, my tongue kept lapping Haikao’s cock and he began to moan. “Don’t spill anything boy.” he says and I am repulsed but keep lapping his cock at I’ve been told to. A short while later he pumped volley after volley of his sperm into my mouth and try as I might I could not spit it out. My tongue kept lapping at his cock. “Stop, Stop” and my body pulled off him, my mouth still full of his disgusting cum. I had just actively participated in my own rape, the fucking cunts.

Haikao ordered me to show him his cum. I opened my mouth wide and he said, “Good, swallow it.” Karlos looked at me, smiling and said “Thank our guest for what you just received.” Why should I thank him for using me but I heard myself say “Thank you for the cock and cum.” Karlos glared at me and said “Politely Warren.” “Thank for your cock and cum Mr Haikao.” Assholes. “You may stand.”

Haikoa commented that the control was pretty effective as I got to my feet. Karlo grinned and said “You haven’t seen anything yet.” Pressing the intercom he said “John, bring in George.” A minute later, the security guard returned escorting the homeless person we often saw near our workplace.

“Strip.” I went to strip but I was already naked, but both the security guard and George began to discard their clothes in earnest. They must have been circumcised too. John was solid and muscular with a hairy chest and a large barcode tattooed above his right nipple. George had redish brown body hair matted all over him and was wirery. Karlos walked to John who was standing at attention, “Who are you?” “I am John the security guard. I am a product of Ceram Corp. I am their slave.” he said. He advanced to George and asked again. “I am George, I am Ceram Corp’s slave prototype.”

The MD then said to us, “You will answer any of Mr Haikao’s questions.” Haikao approached John and asked him if he had any free will left, “I have free will on the inside but always obey my owners. If they order me to use my free will I can.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

“No, I love being the property of Ceram Corp. Now I can always do my best for them,” John’s reply had a religious fervour about it and his dick went rigid and started to drip as he spoke.

“Did you choose to become their property?”

“No, they tricked me and used the applicator on me. After that I would do anything for them, or at least my body would, so I was effectively theirs. I thought they just wanted to check their sizing, they said it was the inside of a safety helmet.”

“That doesn’t bother you?”

“It did for a short time, but my owners corrected my thinking.” A long drool of precum fell slowly from John’s penis. I watched in disbelief and horror as John eagerly answered.

The Japanese man then went on to George and asked him how come he was here. “I was homeless and destitute, Ceram Corp captured me and used me as a guinea pig to perfect their filament mind control system because no one would notice what happened to me. Now the corporation owns me.”

Despite George’s scrawny appearance, his cock also hardened as he explained himself.

“Do you feel they have harmed you?”

“I feel what my owners want me to feel. My mental illness has stabalised since they installed their ceramic filament in my brain. A pleasing side effect I am told.”

“And how do you feel about them?”

“I love my owners and love what they they have done to my mind. Nothing could be better than being their total slave and property!” With this, George moaned and ejaculated convulsively.

Mr Haikoa grinned, “Very effective control system you have here.” he said to Karlo. His grin turned evil and he walked over to me. “How do you feel about what’s happened to you today?” My body convulsed and I broke down crying, spluttering and sobbing. I tried to form words but the best I could manage was “Fuck you, you bastards”. This attracted Karlo’s immediate attention. Karlo came over to me. “Be silent. Look at me. Warren, you are a slave now. You are the property of Ceram Corp now. The filament in your brain will have branched out well and truly by now. It has grown right through your brain and can never be removed short of killing you.” My mind started to race with a kaliedescope of combinations of how I am now a slave, how I am property how Ceram Corp Ownes me and conclusions like since the filament could never be removed I would always be a slave. Always be a slave. Always. I am a slave. I am property. They own me. My attention only changed when Karlo spoke again but to Mr Haikoa “By now that the filament will have fully flowered through his brain we can change what he thinks and believes absolutely.” He then turned to me again and said “Suck me off.”

I wanted to vomit but my body betrayed me again, after all I am a slave. I am on my knees, I have taken his cock out. I have put it in my mouth because I can’t stop myself because I’m a slave. His cock is disgusting but my tongue obeys him. I loath what I am doing, I loath being a slave. Karlo asks me if I’m enjoying myself. “What do you think you arsehole, I hate it.” Once my mouth was not ordered to talk it returned to sucking him.

“Then why are you doing it?”

“Because I’m a slave. I have no choice because you made me into a slave with that fucking device.”

“Warren, you can’t wait to taste my cum, you are going to love the taste. It’s better than anything you’ve ever tasted.”

His cock was already back in my mouth but now I was thinking about how good it was going to be when he came in my mouth, so I could taste it. Every so often I thought how disgusting Karlo’s obviously unwashed cock was but those thoughts were quickly crowded out by other thought of what his cum was going to be like when I finally, finally got to taste it. My tongue was going wild over his cock and I was happy that it would soon bring him to ejaculate in my mouth. Is it even my mouth now? No, it’s Ceram Corp’s mouth, I am just property, I am a slave. Thoughts were racing through my head. I felt so out of control. I was sucking so hard to get his cum in my mouth. I longed to taste it. How could I be doing this? This is some fucked up dream. I have a gay friend but I’ve always been straight but now I’m just property. Property forever. When is Karlo going to cum? I need to taste his cum so I know what it tastes like. PLEASE cum now so I can taste your wonderful cum and spit out your disgusting cock. “Enjoying yourself slave?”

“Fuck no”

“You will always address me as Sir.”

“Fuck no, Sir”

“Then why on earth are you sucking my cock?”

“Because I can’t wait to taste your cum, Sir. I have to find out what it tastes like.”

Karlo sniggered.

“You see Mr Haikoa, control is instant, and very soon total down to what the slave feels and believes.”

Mr Haikoa walked over towards me saying “I am impressed, this could be very useful.”

Karlo was beginning to moan, my cum reward would be in my mouth soon I thought. God let him cum so I can spit his cock out. My tongue went wild even though “I” had no control over it. Suddenly Karlo groaned and his cock spewed forth with cum. As grossed out as I would have been 5 minutes ago, I was so eager to taste it and he was right, it tasted amazing, better than anything I’d ever tasted before. I never wanted his fountain to stop, I wanted my tongue to bath in it, even if it drowned me. Fuck it tasted so good.

I was lost in a funk of savouring Karlo’s cum when I heard him tell me to stand up, which my body did instantly. Fortunately he said nothing about that as I stood. He told me that it was time to go back to my office, that my orders were to do a normal day’s work and behave “normally” despite what had just happened, and that when I got back, I was to tell my team that I’d just been to a new top secret product demonstration in the board room, but that I wasn’t allowed to disguss it further. He then made me look at one of those speckly paintings where it is supposed to jump out at you in 3D but I could not make it work. He told me to get dressed and go. As I was about go out the door he said “You’d better swallow that cum, or people will notice.” Gulp, why did he have to say that, now I only had a sweet aftertaste.

As I walked back to my office, all I could think about was how I now belonged to the company and how they had just made me into a slave, and of course, when I would get to taste Karlo’s cum again. Part of me didn’t believe it and I wanted to just duck out, have a break and get a grip on myself but again I found “my” body would not do what I told it and I was quickly transported back to my office regardless. Fuck, this is real. I greeted my staff and mentioned the secret demonstration only to then have to dissuade curious questions.

I was in my office, getting through an amazing amount of work in only 15 mins or so when there was a knock on my door.

When I bade them enter, it was James who came in and shut the door.

Sir, there is something I want you to see. He came over to me and asked me to look at the back of his neck under his collar. I was thinking, I’m not much of a doctor but OK. Expecting to find a bite, or a skin cancer or something that had been bothering him; instead when I walked around to the back of him and pulled his collar down a bit I found the words Ceram Corp. and a barcode tattooed there. As I stared he announced “I am a slave, I am the property of the corporation. As my superior in the corporation I am at your complete service, Sir” Although he said it firmly and in a matter of fact way, afterwards he gasped a little and almost moaned. He then turned around. I asked him why he had only told me this now, he said that when I mentioned a secret demonstration he knew the corporation had taken ownership of me and that he had standing orders to report and reveal his true nature. I was stunned.

“When did they ‘take ownership’ of you?”, I asked. “After my last blow up with my previous boss, I was sent to HR, they told me that I was to go home and return the next day for some special training at the Reseach Centre. The next day, they installed my filament within ten minutes of my arrival. After that they put me through a couple of days training where my thoughts were corrected and my loyalty ensured, once I was a happy slave I was transferred to you, SIR.”

“Doesn’t that piss you off?”

“No Sir, I’m deeply grateful to the Ceram Corp for correcting me.”

“How can you say that?”

“I have to Sir, but I’m not lying I love being Ceram Corp’s slave. It is wonderful to be their asset. My life is so meaningful now.”

“But I hate this nightmare. I hate what they make me do and yet I’m craving Karlo’s cum.”

James turned to me and kissed my forehead, “Don’t worry Sir, they’ll correct you soon enough and then you will love your new life. You have no idea how happy and fulfilled you will be.”