The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Cover ©2004 softi. All rights reserved. Send comments to

* * *

Claire walked into her bathroom and tossed her robe on the vanity bench. She turned on the hot water and poured in a little scented bubble bath.

Always feels so good to relax in a bath after a good workout.

She chuckled softly to herself as she sat down on the edge of the tub. The water rose slowly with the bubbles rising and flowing to the back and sides, away from the spout.

I was really horny.

She ran her fingers across the surface of the water in lazy circles, pushing the fragrant bubbles around through the rising steam.

That’s a little hot.

She turned the cold water on and the hot down, testing the gushing stream pouring in.

That’ll do.

Claire stared for a minute at the swirling bubbles around the edge of the flow. The borders of her vision blurred, tunneling her focus in on the colorful patters the light made refracting off the foam.

So relaxing after sex. Why was I so worked up? I’d had a wonderful evening with alex and candi.

She felt a little surge rush up from her abdomen. She took a deep breath and held it for a moment before letting it release.

I really want to do that again.

Claire turned off the water and tested the bath.

Perfect.

She slipped a foot in slowly.

Mmmmmmmm...

She brought her other foot over the edge of the tub, supporting herself on the edge with her hands. She leisurely slipped down into the water, savoring the warmth against her skin.

That’s nice.

Claire closed her eyes and leaned against the padding at the back of the tub.

katie was good today. So luscious...

She cupped some water in her hands and ran it over her face.

Not quite as good as alex and candi last night, though. I couldn’t stop thinking about them, even though katie tried her best...

She opened her eyes and sighed.

That was amazing. Best I’ve ever had.

Claire ran her hands along her belly and hugged herself as little warm tingles ran up from her crotch and gave her goosebumps. She shivered in the steaming water.

They felt so wonderful, so strong and hard against my soft skin when I was between them.

She leaned back against the tub.

Their terrific tongues playing along my body as my dress fell...

She closed her eyes and let the scene play in her mind again.

Inside my thigh, on my clit, holding me up...

Her body echoed the memory with whispers of the exquisite sensations rippling along her skin.

What happened then? It’s so foggy...

Claire creased her brow, trying to concentrate on the hazy images shifting in her mind. One theme from the evening slowly came into focus.

I remember melting in the pleasure.

Her arms slid limply down to her sides. She relaxed further into the water, letting it lap at her chin.

I wonder if Cassandra ever melted in this tub?

She sighed. The edges of her consciousness started to evaporate like the steam rising from the tub.

Did she lay here while she dreamed of being a slave, being collared?

A scene coallesced through the murky haze in her mind. A vague person kneeled before another, head bowed. The other brought up a thin strip, running it around the submissive’s neck. Claire trembled as the collar clicked into place. A little thrill ran up her spine as she focused on the new slave’s face.

My own... Oh god, what brought that on?

She tried to concentrate, working on following her thoughts, but they remained foggy in the melting heat vaporizing her thoughts. She sighed.

Oh well.

Her head sank further into the padding. She felt herself drifting off.

* * *

Claire stood in her bedroom.

What am I looking for? Oh yes...

She reached for her purse, the one that she’d taken to Tatiana’s.

The video.

Her hand tingled as she touched it. She pulled the jewel case out.

What’s that underneath it?

She peered in, then took out a small box with a bow and a tag on it. It sent shivers up her arm.

To claire, with love, T. Hmm.

Claire turned it over in her hands.

Should I open it here? No, I’ll wait a bit.

She put the package back in her purse and set the bag down. She walked over to the stairway leading down to the slave pen. The cold floor encouraged her to descend quickly. Each step increased her sense of urgency and excitement. She opened the door and hurried onto the carpet.

That’s better. Much warmer.

The anticipation electrified her body. Goosebumps covered her skin.

Something wonderful is about to happen. Something I’ve longed for...

She strode purposefully towards the training area.

Yes, something amazing.

She went inside and stopped.

Like being with alex and candi.

That sent excited tingles all over. She lidded her eyes and let the feeling soak in.

That was soooo good...

When the tingles slowed, she walked over to the dvd player at the trainer’s console. She opened the case, plucked out the disc and put it on the tray. A little thrill ran up from her stomach as the player closed.

I’m going to watch the video, just like Tatiana asked me to.

She picked up the remote and walked over to the training machine.

This won’t be easy. I’ll have to concentrate to fully understand.

She set up the IV containing the chemical cocktail that would keep a slave-to-be horny and receptive to their new education. She ducked under the arm rests and backed over the saddle, stretching up on her toes to get over the dildo extending upwards. Her pussy hummed with yearning and desire as her hips worked the phallus inside her. She shifted to get the best contact with the clit stimulator.

Oh, that’s good.

Claire felt her stomach knot in anticipation. Her excitement drove her to finish. Her calves backed into the restraints which closed around her ankles automatically. The building expectation sped her heart inside her chest and quickened her breathing.

So close. I can’t wait... hurry hurry hurry...

She placed the remote on the arm restraint and grabbed the IV needle and a swab. She dabbed her arm and pushed the IV needle in.

Ow!

Claire closed her eyes against the pain. The stinging passed quickly in her exhilaration. She wrapped tape hastily around the needle before grabbing the remote again and placing her arms in the restraints.

Oh god, it’s so close now...

Her breathing was ragged as she pressed the button.

* * *

Claire startled out of her dream as she felt a soft buzzing start in her crotch.

What kind of a dream was that?

Flames of the anticipation still burned in her chest, fueled by her heaving chest. Electric tingles buzzed in her pussy and on her clit. She felt her left hand go limp and drop something. She looked over and saw the remote bounce on the floor.

I’m in the trainer! It wasn’t a dream!

“Oh god no!” Claire frantically started bucking, pulling and pushing her arms and legs in an urgent need to free herself. The motions only served to move the dildo around inside her, stoking the boiling fearful pleasure building in her crotch. She heard a click by the IV and looked down at the needle in her arm.

The drugs... I’m screwed...

She felt cold horror spike through her chest and chill her blood. She struggled harder as the frigid knot sunk lower into her crotch, further exciting her tingling pussy. Panic swept up from her belly to encase her heart in icy dread. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she began whimpering.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!”

The drugs quickly worked up her arm, through her chest and into her brain. Her vision slowed and the screen in front of her blurred as colors started playing on it. Searing passion slowly sluiced down to her crotch as the released endorphins took effect, finding ready fuel in her already raging panic. The combination ignited her clit as the humming dildo worked inside her struggling body.

“Oh fuck oooooohhhhh fuuuuuuck! Fight it Claire...”

Speakers whispered with disembodied voices, promising to continue this intense rapture if she succumbed. Colors spiralled on the screen, captivating her slackening mind. Chemicals continued pumping into her blood, releasing torrents of melting pleasure that softened her mind.

“fight... must fight...”

Her eyes watered as she stared at the screen.

I’m falling... falling into the spiral...

She felt a sense of vertigo as she felt her mind plummeting through the hazy swirling maelstrom before her.

The whispers... falling... so gently...

She slumped forwards in her bonds, her jaw slack and eyes unfocused.

* * *

Claire floated up from slumber, rolling onto her side before opening her eyes. She looked at the closed curtain.

Where...? Bed?

She turned her head to look up. The room kept falling over her head.

Woah. Must’ve been a good night.

She closed her eyes and willed the room to stabilize. She opened them again and looked around after the room finally cooperated.

Bedroom. My bedroom. How did I get here?

Claire slid a leg out of the covers over the side of the bed. A stray memory flickered in the back of her head before vanishing in the fog blanketing her mind.

Dream? What was I dreaming about?

She slid her other leg out. Hazy images flashed before her while excited butterflies trembled in her stomach.

Oh yes. That dream again.

She pushed herself up with both arms, letting the sheets fall down her side.

Is that six days now? Why do I keep having it?

Visions of spirals danced in her thoughts while her body replayed the melting pleasure.

God, it’s gotten so intense.

She shuddered under the heated torrent rushing up from her pussy. One hand slipped between her legs. She buckled onto the floor as an orgasm burst quickly from her clit when her fingers first stroked it.

Fuck meeeeee...

She slumped on the floor, letting the searing flames settle into a gentle warmth.

Damn, that was good. I need to remember that dream.

A pleasurable fog enveloped her thoughts before she could focus on the wispy images from her sleep. A knock at the door roused her.

“Mistress Claire, a delivery is at the door for you.”

“Can’t it wait?”

“The delivery man said it was urgent. Something about candies you need to sign for...”

Claire felt a little excited tingle rush through her. “Coming...” She hopped off the floor and threw on her robe, holding it closed in her rush to get down the stairs to the door. Drips down her thigh tracked her steps.

I’m so excited!

The delivery man held a foil-wrapped box of chocolates. Claire dead stopped as her stomach dropped and her chest heaved.

Candies. For me.

“Why, thank you,” she said breathlessly as she hurried forward to take the box. The guy took the opportunity to leer at Claire’s nude body as the robe swept open below her hands. She let go of the silk and let the garment fall open as she reached for the clipboard.

“Just here, miss.” He didn’t lift his eyes.

Claire signed quickly and took the box. “Thank you!” She turned, making the robe billow up around her. The delivery man stared until he was shooed away by the butler.

“Mistress?” The slave’s confusion sounded strong in her voice.

“Oh, yes, um...” Claire stopped in the foyer and blinked.

What am I doing?

She looked into her hands.

Oh yes, Sasha’s coming by.

“Please set these out in the study for Sasha.” Claire turned to her slave. “We’ll begin our afternoon in there.” She handed the box over.

Better get ready.

She headed for her shower.

* * *

Claire floated down the stairs, arms wide in greeting for her fellow Counselor. “Hello, darling! How wonderful to see you!”

“Hello, Claire,” said Sasha as she hugged her host. “How are things here in your new residence?”

“Just wonderful, Sasha. I really couldn’t ask for more. And how are you?”

“As well as could be expected.” Sasha looked around apprehensively.

“What’s worrying you?” Claire asked as she lead her guest back towards the study.

“Well, I can’t get over Cassandra taking the collar.” Sasha looked at Claire, obvious worry on her face. She glanced around. “This house reminds me... Sorry. It’s just, two in the last six months. That shouldn’t happen. I can’t imagine...” She touched her neck gently and shivered.

Claire smiled. “I have just the thing to help ease your worry.” They stepped into the study. “Champagne and chocolates!”

Sasha grinned. “Before dinner? How sinful! Where are they?”

Two slaves approached, one with champagne flutes bubbling away and the other with a tray of carefully placed truffles.

“These are truly to die for!” said Claire as she reached for a confection.

Sasha took her glass and looked around the tray. “Are these all the same?”

“Yes, they’re all delicious!” Claire giggled as she picked up her glass and bit into the delicacy in her hand.

Sasha chose one and bit into it. “Mmmmm... that’s good.”

“It is, isn’t it?”

“Is that raspberry I taste?”

“Yes, it is, darling...” Claire moved closer, picking up another. “You really should have another.”

Sasha stopped chewing and looked at Claire. Her brow crinkled in thought as she visibly controlled her breathing.

“Please?”

Sasha sucked in deeply, obviously feeling the candy’s effects. “No, Claire, I think...”

“But you want another, right, Sasha? So delicious, so luscious on the tongue...” Claire brought the chocolate she was holding up near her guest’s mouth. “Take it,” she breathed.

Sasha took a step back, realization creeping across her flushed face. “You...” She bumped into a slave and jerked away as a tray crashed to the floor. “No. No! You won’t get me too!” she cried angrily, backing into the hallway.

“Please, Sasha, just one more.” Claire moved towards her again, confused.

“No, Claire! I’m not like Alexandra or Cassandra! Stay away! Stay back!” Sasha turned and ran for the door.

Claire stood still, watching her go. She ate the candy.

So delicious. I wonder what was wrong.

She looked at the two slaves and grinned, feeling the fiery butterflies dance in her belly.

Oh well. I have other things to enjoy.

* * *

Claire arrived for the Council early, feeling excited about the upcoming meeting.

Something great is going to happen today. I can feel it!

The butterflies had started again, and her whole body tingled with the anticipation that soaked her thong. She walked to her seat in the assembly hall and arranged herself.

I wish everyone would hurry up.

She watched impatiently as the other members slowly arrived and took their places. She noticed that Michele and Sasha, who would normally sit next to her, walked instead to the dias on the far side and began talking to Fontanelle, the magistrate in charge this session.

What are they talking about? I wish they’d come and sit. They really should smell this perfume Tatiana gave me.

Claire started bouncing slightly in her chair to work out a little of her nervous energy. The three on the dias looked over at her, then huddled closer.

Come on, what’s taking so long? Everyone’s here now...

Sasha and Michele took seats on the dias.

Well, I guess that will do, as long as they start. I really would like someone to get a whiff of this scent. I smell so wonderful!

clack clack

“This meeting will come to order!” Fontanelle bellowed out. The chatter around the room died down.

“Roll call!” someone shouted from the side.

Claire found herself unable to concentrate as the names of each member rang through the hall. Something prompted her to shout, “Claire, present,” during a slight delay. She shivered in expectation.

This is going to be truly amazing. I wish it would hurry up and happen.

She caught Tatiana looking at her, grinning. alex and candi stood behind the leering Owner, both staring at her as well. Claire whimpered as molten lava flowed up from her crotch, dissolving her mind and boiling her thoughts away.

I... I...

The meeting went on around her while she waited anxiously. She barely registered Fontanelle speaking to the assembly, and then Sasha rising and addressing everyone.

It’s getting close, so close... I can’t wait...

Fontanelle was speaking again, asking something. Claire blinked and focused again.

Oh god, it’s happening! Finally!

She stood up, trembling. The fiery butterflies claimed her stomach as she tried to steady her breathing enough to speak.

“Well, how do you answer?” Fontanelle cried out across the room, obviously irritated.

“Guilty as charged!” Claire answered back. Surprised exclaimations burst throughout the hall. She went rigid as she felt an orgasm paralyze her.

My reward... Oooohhh...

She strained with the effort to remain still.

Must not... let anyone know... how gooood...

After an eternity the intense pleasure relaxed into a warm afterglow. Claire blinked a few times as she registered the noisy conversations that had erupted aournd the room.

clack clack “Silence! Silence!” The room quieted.

I have something more to say.

Claire’s voice followed instructions she didn’t remember. “I wanted a Council seat. After I didn’t get Alexandra’s, I took Cassandra’s, and her house as well. I used a raspberry-flavored chocolate to addict them to the pleasure of being submissive. I made them need to be collared.” Noisy conversations sprung up around the chamber.

One more thing before it will all be perfect.

bang bang “Since you freely admit your guilt in forcing two Owners into slavery, I hearby sentence you to take your place beside them! Collar her!”

Claire stood still. Shouts rang across the hall. She felt her thighs wet underneath her dress. Her lungs rapidly sucked air in and out. Her body remained rigid as her mind swam in liquid heat. Tears of joy trickled down her cheeks.

It’s happening!

She felt hands behind her reach around her throat. Her neck tingled as the fabric dug into her soft skin. She gasped as she heard the gentle click behind her. Her eyes fluttered back into her head as another melting orgasm flowed over her. The sudden wave of pleasure caused her to crumpled to the floor, sobbing.

Sooo goood...

bang bang “Silence!” Fontanelle waited till the assembly quieted. “Unfortunately, we can bring neither Alexandra nor Cassandra back from their present state.” Cries across the room bemoaned the injustice of leaving the pair as slaves. “But, Sasha, as the injured party, has the property rights now. claire is hereby granted to her!”

clack clack

claire continued to sob in her seat as the rapture of her submission burned the last of her mind away. she felt strong arms grab her wrists and cuff them behind her back. They locked her feet next, making sure the chain connecting the two manacles was secure. The bondage served to sink claire further into the pleasure-filled ocean of melting lava drowning her. A rapturous enternity of wallowing in ecstacy passed before she felt herself pulled to her feet. A command forced her eyes to focus.

My Owner!

“Well, come along, claire. No sense crying about your fate now. We’ll get you a new collar with a proper label after we finish your training.” Sasha turned and walked out of the hall. claire shuffled behind her, flanked by two slaves grasping her elbows.

It’s everything I wanted...