The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

I’m a long time lurker, first time author. Inspiration for this story came from very strange dreams and pretty much anything Tabico has ever written (hopefully this work won’t end up too derivative). I’m putting this first part out now in an effort to encourage myself to actually write the other two parts of the story I’ve already plotted. Feedback is of course appreciated, but not required.

Cowed

Part 1—Indoctrination:

Everything was white, blindingly white. She tried again to stand, but fell, unable to balance herself on her new footwear. She tried to remember how long she had been there, but couldn’t. It was always white, and time no longer had any meaning.

A chime sounded, overriding whatever further thoughts she might have had with a ravenous, uncontrollable hunger. She crawled slowly to one side of the featureless room, the side that had two black protrusions thrusting out from the floor and wall.

Progress was slow, the unfamiliar hoof-gloves bound to her hands getting in the way constantly. She had tried to remove the gloves several times, but was unsuccessful. The latex mask she wore prevented her from doing anything but licking them. She continued her clumsy movements towards the wall, sliding her latex covered legs along the ground.

Her choices for resistance at this point were minimal, and she had already covered them all. Shouting at the top of her lungs was all well and good, but had accomplished nothing but giving her a splitting headache from the echoes of the unfinished room. Acting ill had seemed to be slightly more fruitful, but all they had done was gas the room before coming in to deal with her. Starvation then seemed her last, best option, but the siren call of food had now overpowered her feeble attempt at preventing herself from doing what her captors wanted.

She might have been able to resist longer, but the constant low-level insidious hissing of encouragement from the large half-circle rubber domes around her ears was no longer ignorable. She even imagined she was hearing it while she slept, the calm hum infiltrating the depths of her subconscious mind. She found herself constantly checking to make sure it was still there, as over time her mind would start to filter out its now comforting presence.

Slowly she was brought back out of her stupor by the overriding hunger. She snapped her drooling jaw shut and continued the agonizingly pleasurable crawl to the wall. Something they had done to her had increased her libido greatly. Unfortunately, due to the way she was bound it was impossible to satisfy her urges. The hypersensitivity of her skin caused her excruciating torture just moving around in her latex clothing.

Suddenly, she was there at the wall without any memory of getting there. The strange blackouts had been happening more frequently, but she could no longer bring herself to care. With a practiced move, she slipped the long black dildo past the round ‘O’ of latex lips deep into her throat. More slowly, she positioned her rear end over the second, larger dildo oriented perpendicular to the floor. Without the use of her hands, it took much longer to line it up properly, but it too eventually slipped in snugly. She started a slow rhythm, moving up and down, forward and backwards. The familiar latex taste was joined by a sweet liquid and a frisson of pleasure from below. She sucked with gusto, swallowing greedily.

A screen built into the wall lit up in front of her face. Initially, it had provided necessary instructions on how to use the dildos, but now it was used for further reinforcement of the new truths of her existence. Her suit’s built-in earphones clicked once, synchronizing themselves with the display, which now had new figurines to watch.

The voice was female, and monotonous. “Slaves need pleasure. You need pleasure. You are a slave. Slaves suck dildos. You suck dildos. You are a slave. Slaves wear latex. You wear latex. You are a slave.”

The voice and pictures changes slightly, but the now glassy-eyed female didn’t miss a beat or change her rhythm. She knew that something was wrong about the logic of the statements being fed to her, but she couldn’t seem to pinpoint why she should care. “Cows have hooves. You have hooves. You are a cow. Cows have teats. You have teats. You are a cow. Cows wear suits. You wear a suit. You are a cow.”

She frowned, not sure why she believed the voice, but she did. Besides, the dildo in her mouth tasted so good, and she didn’t want to stop sucking to figure out what was wrong. She was determined to achieve orgasm before the end of the feeding cycle, and not even new programming would distract her from that goal.

She had increased her rhythm now, and was moaning desperately for release into her mask. She thrust down hard one last time, and lost herself in the amazing sensations that rocketed through her slender body. She fell away from the dildos, completely spent with a full belly. Her headphones had already changed from the mantra on the screen to a warm, pleasant buzz. The screen on the wall displayed cool, calm colors in mesmerizing patterns. Safe in her latex cocoon, she slid to the floor against the wall and drifted off to sleep.

* * *

It was still white. Nothing had changed. She licked her lips, brushing her tongue against the omnipresent oval of latex that always overlaid her mouth. When she had first come to the center, she had found the taste of latex to be artificial and somewhat unpleasant. Now, either due to her slave training or association with extreme pleasure, she couldn’t get enough of it. It had become a comforting constant in a new world that had few places with which to anchor reality.

Horny again, she tried to touch herself, momentarily forgetting the hoof gloves cinched tightly to her wrists. She was only able to slide the side of her gloves along the sides of her breasts, barely enough to stimulate, but always enough to frustrate. Her aroused nipples strained vainly against the open air, the cut-outs in the suit providing no support for her now turgid breasts. It was an intolerable situation, not helped by the mysterious additional cut-outs down her belly below her breasts, revealing her stomach to the cold air. She might have had cause to wonder what the purpose of these might be, but she seemed to be lacking in creative thought lately.

Strangely, her breasts seemed to be fuller, heavier and slightly more swollen than she had remembered them being. Instinctively, she tried to touch them, but again only succeeded at clumsily rubbing her restrictive gloves against them. The brief contact was highly erotic, so she spent the next few minutes rubbing her latex covered wrists over them. This futile endeavor ended in frustration, denied the necessary dexterity to bring her to climax.

A chime sounded again, and she greedily looked to see if it was feeding time again. However, instead of the thick, black dildos with which to stuff her face, the familiar hissing sound of gas slowly debilitated her, sending her off into dreams of endless pleasure.

* * *

She woke again with a start, blindly reaching out. Blearily she surveyed the tiny room for the thousandth time, looking for any differences. Nothing immediately popped out at her. She frowned, suddenly trying to understand why her chest felt so heavy. Did something happen while she was asleep? She stretched her head forward as far as she could, straining against the rigid posture collar that gripped her throat. The curved plastic lenses on her mask made it very difficult to look any direction except for straight ahead. Barely visible below her round latex lips, she was able to see two large domes that had been inserted underneath her latex costume, embracing her breasts. Instead of visibly erect nipples, some kind of valve adorned the top of each dome. She brushed one of them with her constrained hands, but was unable to budge them. They were firmly affixed to her body, jutting straight out. Strange sensations also seemed to be broadcasting from below her new hardware, but she was unable to see below her prominent projections.

She quickly abandoned her new explorations when the wall chimed again, this time signaling a new feeding cycle. She hurried over as quickly as possible, no longer resisting her new routine. She had no thoughts about life outside her small prison, much preferring to concentrate on the pleasures of the moment.

She again positioned herself carefully over the jutting dildo on the floor and eased herself down. The ribbed monstrosity leaked lubrication, giving her a pleasing jolt as each section slipped inside. She swallowed the feeding dildo more slowly, savoring the rubber taste as it slipped past her lips. It was just large enough to fit past the fixed mouth hole on her mask. She started to move to her regular rhythm, but paused. Something was wrong – there was no audio to tell her what to do. She opened her eyes which she had unconsciously closed for the feeding and stared at the wall. She had been so occupied with starting her routine that she hadn’t noticed the instructions to hold still. She froze, hoping whatever had held up the process would be over soon and the pleasure would begin again.

Two flexible hose-like projections steadily moved forward from the wall in front of her at chest level. Instinctively realizing what they might be for, she straightened up, thrusting her chest outwards. When the hoses finished their journey to the cone-like devices affixed to her chest, there was a soft clicking sound. A new chime sounded at a different pitch and a light on the wall switched from red to green. She now felt a light suction on her breasts, alternating from left to right. Right to left. Constantly pumping in time to a new beat heard through her ear pieces.

She started a new rhythm, sucking and fucking in time to the beat being pumped into her breasts and her brain. It was completely irresistible, and the pleasure of her situation rose with every pounding second. She was bound in a latex costume, sucking her food from a latex cock and riding its cousin. Her entire body was being controlled by the pumping on her breasts. She felt as though her brain was being sucked through her chest out and into the wall. It was completely mindless, but also completely glorious at the same time. She had never felt this happy, not even when she had trysted with a classmate behind the school gymnasium.

After several minutes of thrusting, sucking, and pumping, she felt something like fluid leaving her breasts. The headphones with their endless drone confirmed this fact. “You are lactating. A cow lactates. You are a cow. You have breasts. A cow has breasts. You are a cow. You have two breasts. A cow has six breasts. You want six breasts. You are a cow. A cow is docile. You are docile. You are a cow. Slaves are cows. You are a slave. You are a cow. A cow has six teats. You want to grow six teats. You are a cow.”

Suddenly, she wanted six breasts. She wanted to be milked. She liked being a cow, and couldn’t imagine being anything else. She felt a strange, unexpected release from her chest and made a noise in alarm. Several spatters appeared on the wall and she was immediately happy, suddenly understanding what was happening. This was only the beginning! Soon she would have six breasts and she would be milked properly! With that obedient thought she orgasmed heavily and the milking machine released and retracted into the wall. With a loud slurp she released the wall dildo and mooed happily. She would be such a good cow!

* * *

She woke confused and disoriented. The room remained the same, unchanging, but she was upright and unable to move. A few jangling moves revealed that she was strapped into some kind of harness such that barely any of her weight touched the floor. Her hands were chained to her sides, and she was unable to rotate her head right or left. Her mask had been changed, and a rubber bit fitted between her teeth. She sucked on it gently, but was unable to move it from its fixed position.

She was still confused as to why she was chained up until a large screen on the wall lit up with an animation of a hooved individual walking gracefully. A spark of realization flowed through her cloudy mind, and she took a slow, hesitant step forward. As her hoof boot hit the ground, a vibratory spasm rocked her body, sending a flare of pleasure up her spine. She was unable to see below, but she now recognized the feeling of fullness. She quickly got excited thinking about the kind of pleasure she might experience from her plugged vagina and ass.

She moved forward carefully with great pleasure, following the instructions fed to her from her headphones. Each step was highly distracting, but eventually she learned the complex gait necessary to move forward without tripping. The balance needed was delicate, but with firm concentration she was able to move several steps without wobbling.

Soon she was lost in the routine, and she barely noticed when the harness fell completely away. The vibrators turned up to high, and she fell to her knees, shrieking her obedience to her new lifestyle. As a cow, not only did she no longer need to think or make decisions, but she now experienced mind blowing orgasms on a regular basis. She expressed gratitude to her absent masters by loudly mooing her satisfaction.

* * *

She stood in contentment, letting the machine gently suck the milk from all six of her breasts. It had taken a long time, perhaps several weeks, for them to fatten up enough to properly milk. During that time, her exercises and mental reinforcement had continued, preparing her mind and body for the addition of the new milk giving mammaries. A six domed pumping unit was now affixed to her chest when she was taken to be milked. This new unit would alternate sucking on her breasts in a random order, enhancing the possible pleasure via anticipation.

Once she was a fully producing cow, she was no longer left in her own room to be milked. Instead, she was moved to a small stall, and now spent most of her time being milked. At least fifteen other cows were milked at the same time as her. Their handlers wore skin tight latex suits just like her and were obviously female, but tight black gas masks made it impossible to determine who they might be. They rarely spoke, preferring to hook up and escort the cows with hand motions whenever possible.

During milking time, the cows were not fed, but neither were they allowed to speak with each other. Before leaving their individual rooms, they were each fitted with a tight rubber ball gag and rubber hot pants with remote controlled dildos. Putting these pants on was always the cow’s favorite part of being milked. She moaned and squirmed erotically every time she slid them carefully up past her hips.

The programming was relentless and unending. Whenever a cow stopped for some kind of procedure, an accompanying wall mounted display was always visible. The headphones droned on unceasingly about how to behave as a cow. By this point the encouragement wasn’t necessary. She mindlessly believed anything her head phones said, and was completely docile while being milked.

The headphones buzzed, her ass vibrated, and the cones sucked against her sweaty nipples. She licked the tight rubber ball in her mouth, savoring the taste. Drool ran from her lips down her face, unnoticed. Being milked, being a cow was her universe now. Nothing else mattered.

* * *

Time had passed, and the cow couldn’t conceive of leaving or escaping. This was her home now, a place of unbelievable mindlessness and pleasure. The hoof gloves had been removed some time ago, a sign of the trust the facility placed in their conditioning. Reinforcement was not necessary, but she eagerly received it, squirming with pleasure at her complete obedience.

Despite being at the facility for a long time, she had still not seen much of the place besides her room, various corridors with closed doors, and the milking parlor. Her sense of curiosity was now strangely muted, and that lack of exploration didn’t bother her. Her routine was everything to her now: eat, pleasure, sleep, pleasure, exercise, pleasure, milking, pleasure. This routine was so engrained that when the door opened to her room before her being gassed first, she gave a squeak of surprise.

Into the room came one of the guards, fitted completely in a thick rubber outfit. Like all guards, it was impossible to tell who it might be under the clothing, but telltale bumps at chest height at least let the cow suppose that the guard might be female.

Strangely, the guard did not seem to have much more freedom than the cow did. A large rubber posture collar forced her head straight and level and a gas mask gave her a sinister appearance, causing her breathing to sound harsh. In contrast to the cow uniform, she wore thigh high wicked looking boots with chunky heels. In her rubber covered hands a long chain and a collar was gathered.

The cow sat on her haunches in obedience and waited as the guard strode slowly to her. The guard bent down and fiddled at her neck. The posture collar around the cow’s neck was removed and dropped to the floor. In its place, the guard encircled her neck with a two inch high collar, closing it with a distinctive click of finality. The cow shivered with the knowledge that she was owned.

“Come, cow,” the guard said, waiting patiently for the cow to balance herself daintily on her toes, then tugged gently in the direction of the door. They walked out together, the sound of their boots echoing strangely on the barren walls. The cool air tickled her breasts, which swung free from the latex suit which surrounded them. The weight of the extra breasts now felt natural to her.

The cow followed her new mistress docilely, wondering where she would next end up. She experienced no fear for her future. She was a good cow, and would obey any orders given to her.

The duo walked down a long hallway past rows of locked doors. It was impossible to tell how many there were or what the layout of the facility was. It was truly a maze, and the cow felt glad she had a guide to take her where she needed to go. Deftly balancing in her boots, she followed closely behind her masked mistress.

Abruptly the guard stopped at a door. It was indistinguishable from any other door at the facility, but was obviously their destination. She was forced to do some fancy footwork to avoid colliding with the guard in front of her. The chain jangled, and her breasts bounced uncomfortably. The guard ignored her efforts, and unlocked the door, leading her inside.

The room inside looked exactly the same as the one she had just left behind minutes ago: square, and blindingly white with few recognizable characteristics. A snarky thought about interior decoration floated through her mind before it was suppressed with obedience. Unlike the room she had just left, however, it was not completely empty. Two other females dressed in outfits similar to her own slumped on the floor. Without saying a word, the guard detached the chain from her new collar, then turned and left the room, locking the door behind her.

The cow was confused for a time as to why she was in this new room until she noticed the change in commands being fed into her headphones. “You are a cow. You love being a cow. These two are also cows. They will obey as you have. You will make them obey. You will make them be cows. We will all be cows, and we will all obey.”

She listened carefully to her instructions, stroking her pussy with one hand. The two new cows on the floor stirred, slowly waking up from what she now recognized as a gas induced haze. One of the two shook off the effects of the gas faster than the other, noticing their new neighbor.

“Who are you?” she demanded. “Where are we? I demand to be let go at once!” she shivered with rage, jiggling the skin-tight latex that clung to her body. A sweaty sheen trickled down her breasts, which the cow noted critically were not yet ready to be milked.

“You are a cow,” she replied in a calm voice. “There is no reason to think of escaping. You will enjoy being a cow. It is very pleasurable to be one.” She massaged her pussy more aggressively, moaning softly. “You will learn to enjoy it. Being milked is more fulfilling than anything you could have done in your previous life.”

“Milked? What are you talking about?” The new pre-cow grimaced under her mask. “What’s all this talk about being a cow anyway?” She became visibly more agitated. “I want out of here, and I want my lawyer!” Her voice became progressively louder at each statement. “I’m going to sue all you perverts and shut this place down!”

The cow took these comments calmly, unperturbed. The angry lady was a cow; she just didn’t know it yet. She just needed more time for the programming to sink in. Once you experience the pure pleasure of letting go and being a cow, crazy thoughts like leaving would no longer trouble her. “Calm down,” she said placidly. “If you get too aggressive, they’ll just gas us, and we’ll have to wait longer for the pleasure. It’s inevitable anyway. I enjoy being a cow, and you will too.”

The pre-cow seemed unable to accept the rationality of her words and was about to make an aggressive move when the feeding chime sounded. Out of the previously featureless walls and floors the rubber feeding and fucking dildos emerged. There were no milking cups, most likely to accommodate the new cows.

“It’s feeding time,” said the cow. “You can ignore it if you want, but I’m hungry. This will all be much easier once you give in and listen to the voices.” Without further ado, she walked over to one of the stations, preparing herself to plug in and enjoy the sensations. The pre-cow she had been talking to seemed at a loss, unable to handle the bizarre situation she had found herself in. The other one, however, who had not said a word up to this point, suddenly spoke up.

“Teach me,” she said simply. “I want to know how this works.” She crawled over slowly to one of the other stations, unused to the hooves covering her hands and feet.

“Andrea!” the aggressive pre-cow hissed. “What are you doing? We should be trying to figure out how to get out of here!”

The previously docile Andrea suddenly changed her stance, becoming angry too. “Come on Sophie, you’re always telling me what to do! I want to make my own choices sometimes! Besides, I’m hungry and horny, and I’m not going to solve either problem sitting around doing nothing. Which is precisely what you’re currently doing!”

“Fine! Be that way!” stormed Sophie, and sat down, sulking.

The cow, who by now had long forgotten her own name, suddenly made a connection. She turned to Andrea. “You two, are you sisters? It’s hard to tell under these suits.”

“Yeah,” said Andrea. “She’s always been telling me what to do. I hate it.” She glared at her sister. Sophie grunted, but otherwise said nothing. “So how do you use these?” she asked.

“It’s quite simple,” said the cow. “I’ll show you first, then you can give it a try. I think you’ll find that life is easier and much more fun when you’re a cow.”

She stopped talking, and turned to the wall. With one hand, she gently took hold of the dildo projecting out of the ground and redirected it into her pussy. She slid down carefully, moaning as every knobby inch of the dildo worked its way deliciously inside her. When she had lowered herself as far as she could go, she took the other dildo in her mouth in an experienced fashion. With practiced motions, she began to suck and rock, suck and rock. It wasn’t long before the food flowed and a cataclysmic orgasm rocked her sensitive body. As she stepped up, a wet slurping sound came from the wet dildo as it slipped from her pussy. Very satisfied with herself, she turned to Andrea and said simply, “Your turn.”

The cow studied Andrea’s face, and, to her surprise, found eagerness waiting there. “I guess it doesn’t matter which one you put in first,” Andrea said. “They both just look so large, though!”

“Don’t worry about that,” said the cow. “You’ll have lots of practice with them. Concentrate on your own pleasure, and listen to the voices. You’ll do fine!”

Andrea leaned forward hesitantly to take the tip of the horizontal dildo in her mouth, then inexpertly moved her hand in an attempt to locate the other dildo. The cow gently helped guide her hand to the right location, removing it when she felt the dildo start to penetrate. Andrea did her best, but was unable to achieve the same gusto the cow now had by instinct. When the cow thought Andrea had orientated herself properly, she said “Now start out slowly. It’s kind of like being on a see saw. Move forward gently, then rock back gently. Don’t resist the visuals, fall into them slowly and listen to what the voices say. Good cow!” She stroked Andrea’s back.

As Andrea started rocking, the cow naughtily leaned forward and cupped Andrea’s breasts. This situation for Andrea was intense. She had never had sex like this before! The oh so hard dildo in her wet pussy was unavoidable, and the hands messaging her breasts were doing an expert job at arousing her. She started moving faster, sucking in rhythm with the squeezes on her breasts. It wasn’t long before she reached her limit and came, hard. She swallowed what she had sucked out of the dildo in her mouth and leaned back, tired but satisfied. She straightened up, letting the dildo in her pussy drop out with a wet slurp. Overcome with how good it had felt, she turned and licked the side of the cow’s face. It was the best she could do with her lips locked behind a rubber mask.

“That was indescribable!” she said hoarsely. “It was better than I could have imagined! If this is what it’s like to be a cow, sign me up!” She smiled dreamily, savoring the afterglow.

“That’s right!” said the cow. “You’ll never have to worry ever again. All we must do is obey. We are cows.”

Sophie ignored them both, trying to pretend that her sister hadn’t just had the time of her life. She was in shock – Andrea just hadn’t seemed the type to seek hedonistic pleasures. She had run out of ideas and just didn’t know what to do next. Strangely, she had found the sight of Andrea thrusting on the dildo strangely erotic, and now she was rather flustered. As much as she couldn’t believe that Andrea had given in, she had been so sure that she wouldn’t’ be tempted to give into the same perversions. Feeling extremely conflicted; she remained immobile, unable to decide what to do next. As she sat there, the insidious headphones pumped suggestions as to what she could be doing into her brain.

Languorously, the cow arose from the ground, still very satisfied with how things were going. One of the newcomers was already almost a cow, and the other would have no choice. Soon, they would all be sister cows to one another and they would all be milked together. Just the thought of that eventuality caused her to become wet again. No reason not to satisfy her urges now that she had companionship of a sort. She slid over to where Andrea was sitting and wrapped her arms around her.

Andrea was somewhat uncomfortable at being aroused by another female, but her headphones soon let her know how silly that thought was. Weren’t they all cows? Cows were always there for each other, to comfort and pleasure. While initially stiff, she relaxed her body into that of the cow’s, feeling and hearing the slippery latex glide as she settled into the embrace. She gasped softly as the cow massaged a breast with one hand and slipped a few fingers into her pussy with the other. She closed her eyes and let the sensations carry her away into another realm. The cow leaned forward and whispered into her rubber covered ears. “You’re already most of the way there. You understand now what it feels like to give in and accept. When you finally stop resisting and be the cow, when you are nothing but the cow, all that will remain is bliss.”

Andrea moaned softly at both the words and as the fingers in her pussy pushed deeper. Something clicked deep inside her, and she realized the truth. She was already a cow now, she just had to accept that fact. Her old life no longer mattered, all that mattered now was being a cow like the one pleasuring her. She bucked with an orgasm at the thought, and screamed out “I accept! I accept! I am a cow!” She mooed loudly. It just felt right.

The cow smiled in satisfaction. She now had a new sister cow who would fuck, suck, and be milked along with her. She leaned around the new cow and licked a nipple, savoring the flavor. She tasted sweat and something…sweet? Yes, Andrea was more a cow now than she had realized. “You’re ready to be milked,” said the cow.

Andrea mooed happily. She wanted to be milked now. Once she was producing she could affirm her new status in life. The headphones stroked her ego, telling her that she had made the right decision. All cows must be milked, and she was now a cow.

The door abruptly opened, and the guard stepped in. Another collar and chain was in her hands. She stepped toward Andrea, who by now was too exhausted to make any movement at all. The collar was quickly attached to her neck and she was tugged toward the door. Sophie, seeing her chance, tried to get up quickly to rush for the door, but was tripped up by her unfamiliar boots. She started to crawl, but stopped when Andrea turned and gave her a frighteningly dreamy smile. “Don’t worry Sophie, you’ll like being a cow. I know I do.” With that, cow and guard stepped outside the door which slid shut with a solid click, leaving the cow and Sophie alone with each other.

“She’s probably going off to be milked,” said the cow. “She’ll be a true cow then, with no cares in the world. Soon, she’ll own six breasts like me, and she’ll be a real producer!” The cow sounded proud, and swung her chest for emphasis. The six breasts on her chest cupped by the latex encircling them jiggled enticingly. “It’s only a matter of time now.”

Sophie sat back in disgust, but soon started getting sad. “I don’t want to be a cow,” she wailed, tears flowing freely down her cheeks. “I want to be free to see the sun again, with my sister at my side.”

The cow moved over to her, and grasped her latex covered head gently in her hands. “Don’t be afraid,” she said, “she loves being a cow. And so will you.” She leaned forward and licked the salty tears from Sophie’s slippery cheeks. “As soon as you stop resisting, you’ll understand why being a cow is the best thing that could ever happen to you. It’s not so bad, you just need to give it a try.” She shifted position, and looked at Sophie with pity. “Why don’t you come try out the feeding station? It will make you feel loads better!”

Sophie wanted to shake her head, but the disillusionment of seeing her sister willingly give in to the perverted pleasures of the place had worn her down. Now she found herself wondering what it would be like if she were to stuff that thick dildo deep in her snatch. Images of her sister getting pumped for milked also danced through her head. She tried to shake the thoughts off, but they were too persistent. She was so emotionally exhausted that the infernal whisper in her ears was now becoming impossible to ignore. She hesitantly got on her knees and slid back from the cow, completely indecisive as to what to do next. “Come on! It will be fun!” the cow said. “Don’t you want to be like your sister?”

She felt trapped. She really wanted to do what the cow said, but there was still something holding her back. The cow saw her hesitation, and tried again. “What are you waiting for? Your choices now are endless pleasure or useless resistance. You might as well give up now and join us!” The cow cupped one of her own breasts and massaged it gently. “Besides, the sooner you give in, the sooner you’ll be able to have your hands back.” She moaned softly. “Well, be that way. You’ll make the right decision soon enough.” She continued to pleasure herself, gently sliding her hands over her fully erect nipples, the six of them glisteningly wetly in the bright light.

Sophie moped for a while, trying to ignore the loud exclamations the cow made as she climaxed several times. Now satisfied, the cow ignored her right back, and gently curled up for a short nap. Without the cow as an audience, Sophie found her internal resistance to try out the feeding station slowly slip away. She slowly crawled to the wall, the slick sound of her latex covered knees sliding on the floor, causing a shiver to run down her back. When she reached the black protrusions, she marveled at how large they were, wondering how they would ever fit.

“I suppose there’s no way to find out unless I try,” she thought to herself. She inexpertly tried to guide the long hard rubber dildo to her nether regions, but was unsuccessful until she realized she needed to move herself higher. She lined it up carefully, but couldn’t fully commit herself to bear down on it. The tip of the rubber tickled her lips, and she became wet. She didn’t generally find the feel of latex very erotic, but the thought of what she was about to do almost made her orgasm without even using the dildo. “Well, this is silly,” she thought. “Might as well keep going forward, I’m almost there anyway.” She released a deep breath through the ‘O’ of her face mask, then brought herself down. The slow penetration was electrifying. She found that her nipples were already hard, and sweat trickled down the inside of her suit. She stopped half way and eyed the other dildo, now at eye level, skeptically. “In for a penny, in for a pound,” the thought, and tried to maneuver her face to get in the right position.

It was difficult at first to line it up, the round rubber lips on her mask making it necessary to line her mouth up precisely before the dildo would slide in. It took her a few agonizing seconds before it mated properly and she tasted rubber in her mouth. Her first reaction was that of disgust, but the thought of how she must look turned her on so much that she quickly forgot about the taste. Trying to imitate her sister, she rocked forward, sliding the dildo deeper into her throat. She gagged, and tried readjusting so it wouldn’t penetrate so deeply. Sucking gently, she tasted something sweet. She wanted more, and started sucking and rocking harder and faster. Her hair swished back and forth, flowing in a long ponytail through a hole in the top of her mask. Her highly aroused breasts wobbled back and forth, swollen and heavy. Tears streamed from her eyes, flowing down her face onto her captive body. Suddenly, it was all too much for her. She rocked back sharply, pushing the rear dildo into her as far as it would go. Several orgasms washed over her like waves, her sticky meal dripping from her mouth. She slipped her lips off the feeding dildo with a loud pop and moaned out her pleasure. It just felt so good! She wanted to do it again and again!

The cow watched on with satisfaction, saying nothing. She knew Sophie would be unable to resist. They were all cows, it was their natural state. They just needed to be given the opportunity to see it for themselves.

The door opened, and the guard came in with another leash and collar. Sophie waited obediently, bowing to the inevitable.

* * *

The hissing sound was accompanied by gentle pressure. She was being milked, her six breasts swollen and turgid. She could feel the milk being extracted, squirting out into the collection pumps. She was in ecstasy, the whispers in her mind and the dildo in her pussy driving in rhythm, bringing her to new heights of pleasure. She sucked on the ball gag in her mouth, now so used to the rubber taste that she had grown to love. Being helpless had never felt so good. She was safe and warm, fulfilling her purpose.

Next to her was her sister, also being milked. Her six breasts bulged out obscenely waiting to produce thick, white milk. She moaned too, listening to unseen voices. She was a cow, and loved it. They were all equals now. They were all cows.

She mooed loudly, and orgasmed hard. She would always be a cow.

End part one