The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Creating Aiden

By Boypet

“...49...50,” grunted Patrick as he finished up his last set of bench presses for the day. He had started working out hard after getting out of graduate school and now, a year later; he was in the best shape of his life. Years of hitting the books hadn’t left much time for him to exercise and he was justifiably proud at having gone from a skinny nerd to a stud in such a short time. Patrick was a good-looking guy, and he knew it. Standing at 5′ 10″ and weighing in at 175 pounds of toned muscle, he had no problems with getting just about any woman he wanted. Once the ladies saw his bright blue eyes and boyish good looks, it was all over. Unfortunately, his ego had grown along with the rest of his body. His cocky attitude and self-absorbed demeanor quickly wore on his latest conquests as well as his former friends, making him a loner despite his delusions of grandeur.

Panting a bit from his workout, he sat up, toweled off, and set off to the juice bar for his post-workout protein shake. Seeing the man behind the counter, Patrick rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated groan of displeasure. Jace was working today. Jace was the resident gym bunny. Patrick figured he was about 6′ 2″ and 200 pounds; he had to admit that the homo had unbelievable muscles. Openly gay, Jace made no effort to hide his attraction to Patrick. Dodging Jace’s unwanted passes were becoming an irritating daily ritual.

“What’ll it be today, cutie,” Jace asked in his usual demure tone with a smile and a wink. “The same thing I order every damn day. Christ, could you skip the song and dance today and just give me my damn shake.” Jace gave him a wry smile and a knowing look that made Patrick uncomfortable but reached under the counter and pulled out a drink. “You had my shake ready?” asked Patrick. “Like you said, you order the same thing “every damn day” so I figured you’d appreciate not having to wait,” said Jace mockingly all the while watching Patrick with his usual sultry half-lidded gaze. Patrick raised an eyebrow and narrowed his eyes in disgust. He thought to himself, “What is this guy thinking? ‘Maybe if I’m nice enough, he’ll turn gay.’ Stupid queer.” He raised the glass to his mouth but stopped short. He handed the drink back to Jace who looked crestfallen. “You forgot to mix the powder in properly, it’s just sitting on the top.” Patrick cringed at the thought of downing the slimy stuff. Jace blushed furiously and went about mixing it without a word. He handed the drink back to Patrick with an expectant look on his face. After eyeing the muscle bound drink server warily, Patrick gulped down the shake. He set the glass back on the counter and looked up to see that Jace had a shit-eating grin on his face.

“What are you so happy about,” demanded Patrick. Jace just grinned at him for a moment before speaking, “Don’t talk anymore.” Patrick felt outraged and opened his mouth to tear into this bossy homo but nothing came out. Try as he might, he was incapable of speaking. Panic gripped him and he looked at Jace with fearful, half-crazed eyes. “Calm down,” said Jace calmly. Immediately, all signs of distress left Patrick’s body, though his mind still raged at the unbelievable events unfolding. “Hmmm, your all sweaty. Go take a shower and clean out your locker, today is the last time you’ll be using it.” Jace dug in the pocket of his tight fitting spandex shorts and handed Patrick a key. “This is the key to the store room at the back of the gym. Once you get your things together go in there, lock the door, stand in the middle of the room motionless, and wait for me.” Patrick’s mind balked at the idea of taking orders from this fag but, much to his surprise, his body began to walk quickly to the locker room.

Twenty minutes later Patrick had showered, packed up every shred of evidence he had ever been to the gym into his duffel bag, and stood waiting in the dim light of the surprisingly spacious supply closet. “What is going on? I’ve got to get the hell out of here,” thought Patrick, yet he could not seem to bring himself to move. “Oh god, what the hell is that fag planning?!”

Suddenly the doorknob began to rattle. “Ha! He gave me the only key. What an idiot! Now I just have to wait for someone else to find me,” thought Patrick triumphantly. The doorknob stopped rattling and Patrick’s heart fell as he heard the unmistakable sound of a key sliding into the lock. The door opened and in stepped Jace, still grinning like an idiot. “Hey, Patrick. All cleaned up? Oh, you can talk again, but you may only speak loud enough so that only I can hear you.” Patrick felt like a weight had been lifted from his throat. “What the fuck are you doing to me? Let me go now and I won’t beat the shit out you before turning you into the police,” said Patrick in a furious voice that did not match the hushed tones he was unwillingly speaking in. Jace paused for a moment and let out an impatient sigh, “Hmmm, you really don’t understand your situation do you? Well, I will explain everything tonight, right now I have to get back to work so lets make this quick.” Jace reached for a bag sitting on a shelf nearby and Patrick’s eyes bulged with horror at what he pulled out. Even to a straight guy like Patrick, there was no mistaking the 3″ wide butt plug and bottle of lube in Jace’s hands. Jace began to slowly walk around behind the helpless stud. Despite his paralysis, Patrick began to shake with fear. “Oh, calm down you sissy,” chided Jace. “Now drop your pants, bend over and spread your butt cheeks.” Stiffly, Patrick did as he was told; a single tear ran down his face. Jace gave him an approving nod as he looked at Patrick’s bare lower body from his average cock to his sculpted legs and ass. “I always did know how to pick ‘em,” Jace said smugly.

Despite the circumstances, Patrick was genuinely shocked when he felt the cold wet tip of the butt plug touch his virgin hole. Jace ran the tip of the plug around Patrick’s anus before gently pushing it into his ass. Pain like he had never known shot through Patrick’s mind but he was unable to do anything but quietly scream so only Jace could hear him. “Oh, it’s not so bad. Just relax and you’ll love it.” Once again, Patrick found himself obeying Jace without question and his anus relaxed dramatically. It relaxed so much that Jace smoothly slid the plug all the way in and Patrick felt the flair push into his ass, securing it in place. Patrick sobbed quietly at this violation and squirmed at the painful and uncomfortable sensation of fullness coming from his butt. “There we go. That’s better, huh? Now leave that in until I decide take it out. Heh, your probably hating this right now but don’t worry, that will change soon,” Jace said ominously as he stepped away from Patrick and wiped his hands off on a nearby rag. Once again he rummaged in his pocket and produced a key. “Stand up and put your clothes back on. You look like you’ve been crying for hours. Don’t worry; things will start to get better for you soon. By the time I get done with you, you’ll be happier then you have ever been, I promise you that,” said Jace with what seemed to be genuine concern in his voice. “Now take this key, it’s to my apartment. I live on the corner of 5th and Villard apartment 207. Go to my place, clean yourself up, take off your clothes and wait on my bed until I get home.” Through the haze of pain, fear, and humiliation Patrick saw a glimmer of hope. If Jace was letting him leave alone, he could finally get out of this nightmare and get the hell out of town. Jace walked to the door giving Patrick’s ass a light slap and a squeeze on his way out. “I’ll see you at 6, you should be done by then.” he said with a wink over his shoulder. “What do you mean done,” Patrick whispered after him angrily but Jace just laughed as he closed the door behind him.

As soon as he was gone, the invisible force that was stopping Patrick from moving faded. He frantically rushed out the closet and past a number of very surprised people on exercise machines. Once he got out the door he began to sprint for home. He ran as fast as he could, tears blurring his vision all the while. The butt plug was firmly in place and running with what must have been a pound of latex up his butt was incredibly uncomfortable. Finally he came to a stop, gasping for air at an intersection. “Where am I,” he thought. He glanced up at the street sign above him and cold fear gripped his stomach. He was on the corner of 5th and Villard. Turning around he saw the entrance to an apartment building and, once again against his will, he entered the building and climbed the stairs.

He walked down the hall and found Jace’s apartment. He opened the door and entered. Jace’s place was expertly decorated as only a gay man’s apartment could be. From the trendy ergonomic chairs to objects of art, Patrick wondered how Jace could possible afford all of this on a smoothie makers salary. He put his stuff down and entered the bedroom. Both the ceiling and the wall behind the enormous bed were giant mirrors. Patrick felt his heart drop even further when he noticed the giant bottle of lube and the bowl of condoms on the nightstand. As per Jace’s instructions, he went to the bathroom to clean up. Thinking he was going to simply wash his face, he was surprised when; instead, he stripped off all of his clothes and got into the shower. As he bathed he thought back to when Jace had told him to clean up. It seemed like, since he had worked up a sweat running, this now entailed cleaning cleaning his whole body.

He got out of the shower and toweled off. He began to walk towards his clothes but was surprised again as he walked right by them to the bedroom. He walked to the bed and sat down on the edge. He immediately leapt to his feet as the act of sitting down had driven the all but forgotten butt plug deep into his formerly virgin butt. Carefully, he lay down on the bed as he was instructed.

Hours passed when suddenly Patrick became aware of a tingling sensation in his butt that seemed to be slowly spreading to the rest of his body. “Oh god,” thought Patrick, “I’m bleeding internally! I knew that thing was way too big.” Suddenly an intense wave of heat rushed from his butt to every part of his body from his bulging biceps to the tips of his toes. The wave passed, leaving Patrick gasping. Suddenly another wave of heat surged through him. And another. And another. The waves became increasingly frequent until Patrick was writhing in discomfort. Suddenly, Patrick became acutely aware that the he had a rock hard erection. Patrick was not what most would call a well-hung guy. His cock measured in at barely 6″ which was one of the reasons he worked out so hard. Patrick couldn’t believe how hard his cock was. It felt like it was so full of blood that it was about to burst. Before his disbelieving eyes, his cock began to jut even further from his body. His dick was growing! As he looked down at his slowly expanding cock he noticed his pecs seemed smaller then he remembered them being. As a matter of fact, everything seemed smaller then he remembered it except for his cock! His cock continued to swell and his muscles kept shrinking, almost as if his cock was devouring his muscles to fuel its own growth. Suddenly, Patrick realized that his lower back was no longer touching the bed. He flipped over onto his stomach and looked behind him. To his horror, his butt was bubbling out from his body, growing like his cock. A few minutes later, the burning heat stopped and so did the changes. Patrick lay on the sweat soaked comforter panting and crying softly. The precious muscles he had worked so hard to get were now small and skinny, though still well defined. His hard on had finally gone down again, but it no longer resembled the modest package he had before. The balls nestled between his legs were now the size of kiwis and the 8″ of his flaccid cock lay across his stomach. Before his erection had gone down, he estimated it couldn’t be any less then 10”. He reached behind him and felt his new bubble butt. It must jut out at least 8-10″ behind him! Patrick sobbed as he looked over his new body.

There was a noise at the door and Patrick’s tortured mind was brought abruptly back to reality. “Oh god, I’ve been so focused on what that bastard has done to me that I forgot all about him getting off of work!” Patrick wanted to run, hide, hell even attack that bastard for what he’d done but he knew that even if he was able to get off the bed, with his new body he was no match for Jace.

Jace entered the room, dressed in his usual spandex exercise shorts and shirt. His eyes lit up when he saw Patrick laying on the bed, “Wow! It worked perfectly. Not that I had any doubts. Stand up so I can get a look at you.” Patrick did as he was told glaring hatefully at Jace all the while. Once again Jace began to pace around Patrick, “Oh, don’t be like that. Look at that cock I gave you! Those massive balls! That slim sexy body! Good god, look at your amazing ass! I knew you would look better with a little more junk in your trunk.” As he spoke, his hand drifted to Patrick’s ass, caressing it softly before giving it a hard squeeze. Patrick flinched inside but gave no indication of how uncomfortable and furious he was. Once again his eyes opened with alarm as he felt Jace’s hand slide between his cheeks and grip the butt plug. With a wet pop, Jace pulled the plug out sending a flash of unexpected pleasure through Patrick followed by an unsettling feeling of emptiness. “Well, looks like you need to clean up again, lets get you to the bathroom.” Jace walked to the bathroom and his unwilling captive followed stiffly behind.

“Hmm your about the same height. Just for fun lets check your weight. Hop up on that scale.” Patrick did so and Jace let out a low whistle as he read the scale, “You weigh one hundred and twenty-two pounds. How much did you weigh before?” Patrick told him and Jace laughed, “You just lost fifty three pounds of muscle. That must be a bit of a shock for you but don’t worry, your at least three times sexier now.” Jace laughed at the comically exaggerated look of horror on Patrick’s face but caught himself quickly. “Heh, didn’t mean to laugh at you there but you should have seen your face. Honestly though, you’ll be a lot happier without all those bulky muscles. They would only get in the way of the new you. Speaking of which, I promised you an explanation didn’t I?” Patrick had reaction, he just stared wide eyed at Jace, too horrified to think of anything to do or say.

“Do you know what my hobby is, Patrick? No, of course not. No one does. You see, I fancy myself as a bit of an artist. Painting, drawing, sculpting, even tattooing, everything art related, I’ve always had a knack for. I made so much money selling my work that I retired when I was 23. Though I was retired, I was far from done trying to expand my knowledge and abilities. A few years ago, I was in Norway studying under a renowned sculptor when I found an old book in his musty old library. It was a book of Norse runes. I read the book and it told how the runes are magical and can bestow incredible properties upon whatever they are inscribed upon if prepared properly. I studied the book until it had nothing left to teach me and I had mastered every rune in it. After two years it seemed so easy I decided to try my hand at making my own runes,” Jace broke off and reached for the butt plug on the counter. He cleaned it off in the sink and held it up to Patrick’s face. Sure enough, bizarre and intricate designs were etched into its surface, glowing gold softly in the dim light of Jace’s room.

“You probably didn’t notice these earlier but you have these runes to thank for your new body.” Jace began to point out individual runes to Patrick. He first pointed to a rune that was a series of swirling patterns that made up a design that resembled a thin man inside the dotted outline of what appeared to be a muscle bound man, “This one broke down your muscles to fuel the other changes I had in mind.” He pointed to a rune that looked like an enormous penis and balls attached to a small man. “Well I am gay, so I wanted to have something to play with. This one gave you that beautiful package.” Lastly he pointed to a rune that resembled a mare with it’s enormous ass and pussy presented to the viewer, it’s tail held to the side to allow it’s mate full access. “And lastly, my favorite. This one gave you that luscious ghetto booty and will allow you to only experience pleasure from having your butt played with or stuffed full. See, I told you things would change for the better when you were crying earlier.” Patrick’s shoulders slumped and his head hung with defeat. Jace was trying to make him his gay brood mare, and it looked like he had the power to do it.

“Of course, this butt plug can’t change the way you think. Were you wondering why you have been doing everything I have told you?” Jace stripped off his shirt revealing his rippling body. He pulled off his shorts and Patrick gasped in shock at the 10″ flaccid monster that flopped out. Jace grabbed his cock and lifted it up while stretching out the skin on his ball sac. Patrick’s eyes widened as the last piece of the puzzle clicked into place. Jace had tattooed his own ball sac with a series of runes that formed a man on his knees bowing before what was obviously an image of Jace. “Anyone that drinks cum from my balls has no choice but to obey me. The effects last about two days but don’t worry, I won’t ever make you go that long without.” Patrick shrieked with indignation, “I’ve never sucked dick in my life! What the he…” Patrick felt tears well in his eyes again as he remembered the smoothie. “Ha! I see you figured it out. I thought it was all over when I forgot to stir my cum into your drink. In my defense I had just finished cuming into your glass right before you came over to the counter, which didn’t leave me a lot of time. Now, no more interruptions.” Patrick screamed at himself mentally? How could he have mistaken jism for protein powder?! “Don’t worry though, I made sure you still got your full dose of protein for the day,” Jace said cheerfully.

“Of course your probably still wondering why I am doing all this. It’s simple really, I wanted a boyfriend but there aren’t any guys out there that suit my tastes. So with my arcane knowledge I started devising a plan to make my dream guy! You’ve known I’ve had a crush on you for a long time but to be honest I thought you were a lot hotter when you were still a little nerd, fresh out of school. After a couple of weeks of planning drawing, engraving, and inking I was ready to go to work on you.” Jace’s excited expression made Patrick ill. How could this man see me as nothing more then a ball of clay to be sculpted? He was a human being!

“But, I’m happy to say, we’re not done yet. That was just one of the items I engraved. Would you like to see another,” offered Jace. Still unable to speak, Patrick just stood there like a statue. “I thought so,” said Jace as he reached into a drawer and pulled out a straight razor and a can of shaving cream. He held it up to Patrick’s face and he could clearly see gold runes on its surface that glowed softly in the shape of a bald man’s head. “Any hair shaved by this razor will never grow back. Right then; help me get you covered in shaving cream. I want my boy to be smooth as silk. Oh, and no more crying or sobbing, be a strong boy for me.” Patrick fumed inside as he and Jace prepared to strip the last symbol of his manhood away. Slowly and carefully, Jace ran the razor along Patrick’s skin until the only hair left on Patrick’s body was the hair on his head and his eyebrows. Jace ordered him to rinse off in the shower and present himself for inspection. Jace ran his hands along Patrick’s newly shaved body and shivered with excitement. Patrick cringed as he saw Jace’s monster cock begin to rise.

“Oh! Looks like we missed a spot,” Jace said as he ran his hand down the crack of Patrick’s ass. “I’ll be right back,” said Jace before leaving the room. He returned with a wooden box about the size of a shoebox. “Now lay across my lap with your ass pointing up.” Patrick reluctantly complied and laid across Jace’s lap, Patrick was filled with revulsion as Jace’s semi-hard cock throbbed warmly against his stomach. Jace spread his cheeks with one hand and carefully trimmed every last hair on Patrick’s new butt.

Jace placed the razor on the counter but instead of telling Patrick to get up, he reached for the box. Patrick watched as he pulled out yet another bottle of lube and what appeared to be an 8″ white dildo with a handle attached to the end. He saw that it was also covered in runes and wondered what further depravities Jace was planning on inflicting to his already ravaged body. Jace held the dildo in front of Patrick’s face so he could get a better look. Patrick railed against his mental bonds as he recognized the pictures that the ruins formed. They depicted all types of gay sex. Anal, oral, money shots, rimming, men masturbating each other, and men using all manners of sex toys on each other were just part of the swirling designs. “I’ll give you one guess what these do,” said Jace happily. “That’s right! This dildo is going to make you gay. You’ll never crave another pussy again once I get done using this big boy. It’s a strict cock-only diet for you from now on. More specifically, my cock, baby. Have any last words before you become a cute little bottom boy?” Patrick found himself able to speak again and blurted out, “But you said that you couldn’t change the way I think!” Jace laughed and replied, “No, I said the butt plug couldn’t.” Patrick’s head slumped once again in defeat and Jace tenderly stroked his butt. “Don’t worry, you’ll love this in a minute, I promise.” And with that, he plunged the lubed up dildo into Patrick’s ass. Patrick squirmed as his mind was assaulted with unfamiliar pleasure coming from the pounding his butt was recieving. Jace had started slow, but he had worked his way up to furiously pistoning the fake shaft all the way in and out of Patrick. Patrick felt his love of women slipping away. He frantically tried to think of the tits and pussy of the last woman he had slept with, but he couldn’t focus with his ass being assaulted. He tried harder to remember but the image that came up in his mind this time was that of Jace’s long thick meat and his bulging pecs. He tried desperately to remember what pussy tasted like but all he could think of was the salty aftertaste that the protein drink had left in his mouth earlier.

After ten minutes of intense pounding, Jace’s arm began to tire and he ceased his assault, leaving the dildo lodged up the hilt in Patrick’s smooth upturned butt. “How are you feeling now, babe,” asked Jace. “Why did you stop, you bastard? I was almost there,” replied Patrick in a tortured voice. Jace laughed and gently lifted the little man up so that he was sitting on his lap. Jace laughed at the look of shock on the little guys face as the dildo slid out of his behind and hit the ground with a wet splat. “So, what do you think of me now, Patrick?” Patrick looked at him both coyly and warily, “Well, I... I remember having sex with all those women, but whenever I try to picture it, all I can think of is your giant cock and your rock hard body.” Patrick hung his head and blushed in shame because he felt himself rising off of Jace’s lap as the muscle studs cock began to fill. “I…I can’t think of anyone else but I still hate you! You stole my life. I wasn’t supposed to be a little gay man with a big butt,” shouted Patrick.

Jace chuckled a little, “Heh, I figured as much. Well that’s ok, I planned for this to. Of course you were meant to be my little butt boy.” Patrick looked up in fear to see Jace’s lips bearing down on his own. Jace locked him in a passionate kiss. Patrick’s new orientation overpowered his hatred of Jace and he felt himself beginning to kiss back. He felt Jace’s tongue pushing at his lips and after only a moment or two of resistance, he submitted and let the questing appendage in. Instantly, his heart leaped with joy. This was the most wonderful feeling he had ever had! Kissing this man felt better then any of the orgasms he had with countless anonymous women. Patrick’s cock shot up and jutted out from his body, painfully erect. Jace broke the kiss, leaving Patrick staring blankly at him, caught up in ecstasy. Jace stuck out his tongue and Patrick saw that he had tattooed runes on his the talented muscle in an intricate design that formed a heart.

“What do you think of me now,” asked Jace with a knowing tone in his voice. “Oh god, Jace. Thank you; thank you so much for picking me. I…I…can’t put into words how much I love you,” stuttered Patrick past his throat which was tightening with emotion. “This feeling is real,” thought Patrick, “He made me love him and I…love him for it.”

Jace smiled at him and they gazed into each other’s eyes for a few moments before Jace reached into the box and pulled out a vial and what looked like a pen with a motor on it. “What are you going to do to me now, Jace,” Patrick asked excitedly. He couldn’t wait to see the next trick his boyfriend had in store for him. “Oh, I’ll tell you when I’m done. Flip back over onto your stomach again, get that beautiful bubble butt pointing up.” Patrick happily complied, taking care to wiggle his big squishy butt on the 12″ semi-hard cock he was sitting on before flipping over and pressing his own still erect 10″ cock against the larger piece of male meat. Hearing a buzzing sound behind him he looked back to see what Jace was doing. Jace smiled down at him and dipped what Patrick realized was a tattoo gun in the vial of what must be ink. “This is going to hurt…a lot. Believe me, it will be worth it though. You’re going to love your beautiful new tat.” Patrick smiled back and let his head hang down again, completely submitting to the will of his new love.

Patrick felt Jace spread his cheeks again and press the tip of his gun to the sensitive tissue surrounding Patrick’s newly broken in hole. Patrick thought he was going to get a tattoo on his butt, not in his butt! Regardless, he knew this was what his new mate wanted for him so he dug deep and didn’t flinch even once while tears streamed down his face and Jace marked his ass as his own.

Two hours later, Jace turned off the gun and patted Patrick on the ass. “What a brave boy you’ve been. You didn’t even make me make one mistake. Why don’t you go the mirror and look at your new ink,” beamed Jace. Patrick gingerly got up and waddled to the mirror where he turned around, bent over, and spread his cheeks to see what Jace had just permanently etched onto his boy pussy. What he saw was amazing. Jace had tattooed a gold sun 8″ in diameter onto Patrick’s ass, making it Jace’s ass. Patrick squinted hard and he thought he could barely make out the intricate ruins that he knew Jace was so proficient with. He looked at Jace with an expression that was both thrilled and questioning. “That’s right, it’s a sun. The energy of this sun will let you heal from any injury in a matter of moments as well as constantly charging your libido. However it does come at a price. The sun needs energy, and if it can’t get it the way it’s supposed to, it will start to drain your very life energy away.”

Patrick let his butt cheeks go and noticed that the tips of some of the flames coming from the sun extended beyond his butt crack. He thought that was sexy as hell. “So how is it supposed to get energy,” Patrick asked innocently. Jace grinned at him wickedly and once again gripped his thick and rapidly rising meat. “I think it’s better if I show you,” said Jace in lusty tone. Patrick smiled and realized that his butt no longer hurt. “Wow, that rune works fast,” thought Patrick. He was suddenly aware of a new sensation. His boy pussy was hungry. Using the power of the sun and seeing the thick, hard, 14″ shaft of Jace’s he knew what he needed. He embraced Jace and fell to his knees.

Up close, the monster cock was even more impressive. He nervously looked up into Jace’s eyes and Jace smiled and nodded. Patrick stuck his tongue out and gave the head of the cock a gentle lick. Jace moaned in pleasure, and Patrick felt a surge of joy at pleasing his lover. He quickly enveloped the head of Jace’s cock with his mouth and began sucking passionately. Jace grunted and said, “Wow, you sure do have a lot of natural talent. I can’t wait to see what your like after doing this everyday for a year!” Patrick’s heart leaped as Jace let him know that they were going to be together for a long, long time.

As Patrick bobbed up and down on Jace’s cock, Jace began to speak to him. “Obviously, you can’t go back to your old life. Tomorrow we will go clean your place out and sell all of your things. Patrick, you are going to disappear. Your making a totally new life with me. We can use the money from your stuff to buy you a brand new wardrobe of tight revealing twink clothes to show off your sexy new body. We don’t want anyone recognizing you now (not that anyone would) but I think it would be best if we changed your name. Let’s see, I’ve always liked the name Aiden. That’s you now, Aiden the sexy bottom boy,” Jace concluded with satisfaction. Aiden simply nod fervently and look up at him adoringly as the boy that had formerly answered to Patrick polished his new lovers knob. Suddenly Jace stops Aiden, picks him up easily, slung him over his shoulder and walks into the bedroom.

He tossed Aiden on the bed and climbs on top of him. Pressed beneath 200 pounds of muscle, the eager bottom spreads his legs wide and reaches down to caress the enormous piece of man meat about to fill him up. “My cock has a tattoo as well, you know. Can you tell what it does,” asked Jace sweetly. Aiden looks down to see a tattoo of a small man being fucked by a muscle bound stud. “It makes any man I fuck my own personal bimbo,” said Jace. “But I’m already yours, love,” breathed Aiden. “Ah, it’s true, but I want a real bimbo and I just don’t think you can be that with that masters degree of yours. I’m going to fuck you now. I’m going to slide in and out of you until you can’t think of anything but sucking, fucking, and having fun. I promised you would be much happier and I’m about to deliver. Now just lay there my new little mare and let your stud gives you what you need,” Jace finished as he pushed his 3 ½” thick cock deep into Aiden’s sweet boy pussy in one long smooth thrust.

He gave Aiden a moment to catch his breath and adjust and then began to slowly drag the 10″ of cock he could get into Aiden out and push it back in again. Aiden was in a state of pure bliss. His ass sang out with a feeling that was so much more intense and sensual then any of his dalliances with women. He felt his mind begin to fade away as the pleasurable sensation became more and more intense. Aiden tried to remember what he had even gone to school for but the satisfying pummeling his butt was getting was too much. Aiden’s IQ was fading, fading. From an amazing 123, it was dropping fast, 108…97…92…85. His intellect finally settled at a staggering 74. Jace saw the glazed over expression of his new lover and it made him even hornier. He wrapped his arms around his new cock sheath and picked him up. He took them off the bed and pinned Aiden’s shoulder to a wall before resuming his powerful thrusting at an incredible rate. Aiden’s eyes crossed as he desperately tried to draw in breath, meeting with only limited success. His cock was rubbing furiously between their sweaty bodies and he wasn’t sure which was going to make him cum first, his cock or Jace’s.

Jace’s already fast thrusting suddenly, and unbelievably increased in tempo, and Jace began to grunt loudly with every thrust. With one final push, Jace sheathed all 14″ in the dim, but sexy bimbo boy toy he had molded out of a straight grad school graduate and sprayed a cup of cum deep into his new boy pussy. Aiden felt the warmth of his stud’s cum fill him and spread from his head to his toes. Aiden shuddered as his own cock shot string after string of cum between their bodies, covering both of their chests and his own face.

They both rested for a moment panting and leaning against each other until Jace took them over to lie on the bed again. They kissed deeply and Jace shut off the light, all 14″ were still lodged firmly in Aiden’s warm and welcoming butt. “That was amazing, Aiden. I think this is the start of a long and beautiful relationship. What do you want to do tomorrow once we sell all of Patrick’s stuff?” Aiden turned to look into Jace’s eyes and giggled. “He, he. Like, a better question is what don’t I want YOU to do to ME tomorrow. Ooh, can we please fuck on Patrick’s old bed,” asked the excited boy, already thinking about the next time he was going to get cock while at the same time playfully squeezing Jace’s cock with his butt. Jace just chuckled and pushed his cock firmly into Aiden making his boyfriend sigh with pleasure, “Sure, boy toy. We’ll break the damn thing.”