The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curious Curios: The Panties

(MC, MD, MF, FF, IN, FD)

Chapter One: The Little Shop Under The Drive

There was a TV show once about a niece who inherits an antique store but it sold cursed antiques. Than the niece with her partners tries to recover the antiques to be sealed away before they could do any more harm. I thought it was a great premise but like usual they only seemed to be able to go through one or two seasons before it went south. Anyway I thought what a great store. What would a store like that be like? What one of kind cursed items could be had for just a few dollars? For years I dreamed of finding a store like that than one day I literally stumbled upon it.

I was in Chicago for the weekend with my wife and she was shopping for some lingerie and did not want me with her. Sure she drags me to the boring clothing stores but when it comes too interesting stores no dice. We had arrived the night before and checked into our hotel so we would have the whole weekend together and because she did not want to fly on Friday the 13th. Anyhow somehow I ended up on Lower Michigan. If you know Chicago or saw the original Blues Brothers movie you know what I am talking about. Before I knew it I had gotten turned around and ended up in a small alley I had never seen before. There was a dimly lit sign over a dirty window that said Curious Curios.

I walked in. There were a few unusual items but I was drawn to the back of the store where a red curtain separated the items in there from the rest of the store. A placard over the entryway said you must be 21 to enter. I stepped in and it was like walking into a sex shop. All around me were odd and sundry items some so bizarre I had no idea how they could be used sexually but somehow knew that was the purpose. There were normal appearing items such as a riding crop, a fancy dog collar, several pendants, and a set of handcuffs. Some other items I think I recognized like the hypno-disc from that Flint movie.

I looked around careful not to touch any item until I came across a crumpled sad looking scrap of silk. It was a skimpy red thong it felt like the smoothest thing I had ever touched. It looked clean but felt...dirty...sinister? It sounds hokey but that is the only way to describe it.

I was stroking the material when I heard a sibilant voice speak behind me. I jumped. “Excellent choice, excellent!”

Turning hoping but not expecting to see that niece from the show but alas there was no hot chick but a sleazy looking older man with thinning white hair and rumpled clothing.

“How is it an excellent choice?”

“These are some of my best work. Any woman who sees them will need to put it on once she does that she is yours.”

“What are you talking about?”

“If you found this shop than you must be looking for a cursed object, everything in this room is cursed.”

“By cursed I assume there is a price to be paid, just what is the price?”

“That is the best thing about these items the only person that pays is the victim.”

“You mean that if I use this on a woman she will pay with her soul?”

He replied with a smile that would have done a snake proud. “Not necessarily, however the corruption from the changes wroth would certainly not help keep her soul pure.”

“Now this is on sale for $14.95 with tax today and it comes with a complete set of instructions.”

“It seems kind of low, what profit do you make on it if not in cash?”

He turned away to the register to ring up the sale. “Oh I profit, every sale keeps me around a little longer. If I sell enough I may never have to pay up on my contract.”

He placed a piece of paper in the bag with the panties than held the bag out to me expecting to be paid.

I handed him the $15 and waived away the nickel, he insisted that the sale be exactly $14.95 and I needed to keep the nickel.

I walked back to my hotel room the bag clutched in my hands. When I got in I quickly locked myself in the bathroom and opened the package to read the instructions. What follows are the instructions word for word but minus highlighting etc.:

You are now the proud owner of one pair of red silk panties, sometimes called a thong. These specially cursed panties will turn any woman into your eager and willing sex slave.

Instructions:

  1. Using the panties masturbate until you come.
  2. Wipe up every drop of cum you can find with the panties.
  3. The panties will absorb your cum leaving no trace.
  4. If they do not than the panties have been activated by someone else
  5. If the panties have been attuned to someone than they must be washed three times to reset them.
  6. If not than the panties are ready to enslave your first subject.
  7. Simply show the activated panties to the intended female.
  8. No woman can resist these panties once activated. They will be compelled to put them on and will do anything you ask for the opportunity.
  9. Once in place only the man who the panties are attuned to can remove them.
  10. The woman will become sexually aroused towards the man who activated the panties.
  11. The longer the panties are worn, the more of a slut the woman becomes.
  12. Once the man removes the panties the subject will need to be licked, sucked and fucked by her new master. This is necessary.
  13. Additional cum may be added after each new slave.

The following warnings need to be closely observed. Failure to do so may result in unintended changes in the subject females:

  1. Once the panties are removed they will no longer be able to infect that subject.
  2. If they are worn for less than one hour they subject will be capable of free will to some extent.
  3. If they are worn for 24 hours the subject will be in a permanent state of nymphomania.
  4. Additional male infusions and/or female orgasmic leavings will decrease the time allotted for items two or three but can not be accurately measured. It is recommend that the panties be reset before each use.
  5. Stimulation of a woman’s private area while she is wearing the panties can result in orgasms. This can have the same results as indicated in item 4.
  6. Warning failure to lick, suck and fuck your slave within 24 hours of removing the panties will decrease your power over her.

It all seemed simple enough so I took the panties and began to stroke my hard on. Of course I was hard after reading those instructions, my frigid wife was going to learn whom her true master was and she would put out when I wanted her to not when she felt like it. Calling my wife frigid is unfair; when we first married five years ago she was into sex daily. I think it was her the influence of her fucking bitch of a sister and her best friend who was not much better. With thoughts of pussies dancing in my head I came all over the panties. The cum was absorbed like they were some kind of super sponge. There was no trace of my leavings; I guessed they worked just fine.

She came in about an hour after I cleaned up. It looked like this latest shopping would set me back a thousand if not more.

“Honey I got some great stuff I can’t wait to show you some of them.” She said seeing the frown on my face when I noticed the quantity of her purchases.

“I got you something as well honey look it is a red silk thong.”

“Now honey you know I don’t like those things they’re to sluttish and just not appropriate for me to wear.”

“Will you at least look at them before you pass judgment.” I held them out for her to see.

She took them in her hand and actually looked at them. “Hmm, they are cute and they feel great, I wonder how they would feel if I wore them.” She pulled them up to her nose rubbing it against her face. A slight frown wrinkled her otherwise perfect face. “They smell strange.”

“Bad strange or just strange, strange?”

“Oh not bad just different like it is almost familiar.” She continued to rub them against her cheek and than smelled them again inhaling deeply. “I want to put them on. Please can I put them on, why am I asking you?”

“Of course you can put them on but first you have to do a little show for me.”

She looked at me suspiciously. “Just what kind of show are you looking for?”

“Why a striptease show of course. I will sit on the floor with my back to the bed and you will strip down to nothing dancing all the while.”

“And than I can wear these?”

“Yes, so long as I put them on you.”

She hesitated not sure what was going on but agreed. She quickly put on some music and began to dance in front of me stripping off her clothing before I knew it she was down to her matching green panties and bra. “Hold up there speedy, I want you to strip not win the fastest undresser contest.” She slowed down allowing me to truly admire her excellent body while she removed her final two items of clothing.

When she was naked she stopped and asked me to put the thong on her. I wanted more dancing but she insisted. She would have but I was eager to get them on her so I acquiesced. I had her step into them and I slid them up her body placing them just right taking the time to stroke her barely covered pussy. She moaned and leaned into me kissing and giving me some tongue.

“I can’t believe this but I am really horny now. Could we remove them and make love honey I really want you right now?”

“Sorry will be late for dinner. I made reservations at your favorite restaurant and if we do not hurry will lose the reservations.” I turned her around gave her a gentle swat on her butt and sent her in the direction of the closet to dress.

She briefly protested. “You always complain about me not be interested now here you are sending me to put clothes on instead of my removing yours.” She got dressed and we left for dinner.

Within half an hour she was squirming in her seat and for the fifth time asked me if we could return to the hotel. I told her no for the fifth time.

“Fine! Than I will just go to the bathroom and take care of my needs since you won’t.”

Five minutes later she was back. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. “I can’t get them off, I really need to pee now and I can’t get them off.”

“Just pull them to the side and pee. I promise I will take you back to the hotel as soon as I finish eating and pay the check.”

“That’s just gross.” She would have stamped off but it is hard in three-inch heels.

It was a good twenty minutes before she returned.

“It took you long enough” I whispered.

“Well since I was there I rubbed off two good ones through the material.” She blushed as she said it.

“Does that mean you are no longer in need of my services?” I asked.

Her blush deepened. “No I am even hornier than before.”

After settling our bill we left the restaurant and returned to the hotel. She had been wearing the cursed panties for ninety minutes. She wanted me to take her right away. I insisted she undo my pants and give me a blowjob. She protested but I could tell the urgency was too great. She would do whatever I asked.

I sat on the bed and she knelt in front of me her lips slightly parted as she moistened them by licking them with her tongue. She was more turned on than she was letting me know. Obviously she somehow believed that she could remain in control of the situation. Her hands went to my crotch feeling my already erect cock. Slowly she undid my belt and pulled my zipper down reaching in she rubbed my member through the cotton of my underwear. She undid my pants and with a rush she yanked my pants and underwear down around my ankles. She stared as if mesmerized by my member and coddling my balls in her left hand began to stroke my shaft with her right.

She stopped and hesitated I looked down, a glistening drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip. Looking up at me she did what she had not done since our marriage and placed her mouth over the tip of my cock. In reality she had never actually tasted anything that had come out of my cock claiming it was all gross and disgusting, though she had at least sucked on my cock in the past.

She slid her mouth up and down my shaft increasing her efforts as she really began to get into it. I however, had other plans and actually had to pull her away from her efforts.

She mewled in protest. But I pulled her up undoing her slinky dress as I did so. It fell to the ground revealing her only other article of clothing her red thong. I pulled her close sticking one of her erect nipples in my mouth. At the same time I stroked her pussy through the now thoroughly soaked material of the panties eliciting a moan of pleasure. She pushed her crotch into my hand leaned over a whispered, “Fuck me, I need you so bad, fuck me while I scream in pleasure.”

Pulling away from her wet nipple but maintaining contact with her lust soaked crotch I said, “I will say when we fuck SLUT and you need to learn to beg better if you want my cock slave!”

She was obviously shocked but couldn’t help but push herself against my cock harder as I moved to her other nipple. “Please fuck your…slut…master.”

“That does not sound very convincing slave. If that is the best you can do I will send you to bed without your cock.”

“No please master your slave is sorry, I am just a worthless slut master I will learn how to please you master, please fuck your slut please don’t send me to bed without your wonderful cock. Please master your slut needs your cock in her pussy I’m begging you master please.” She was really beginning to sound desperate.

“I guess you will learn to do better slave, you may lie on the bed. I will remove your thong and lick your pussy, and than I will fuck you.”

“Couldn’t you fuck me first master I really need your cock in my pussy.”

I stopped caressing her twat and gave her a look that can best be described as cold (I did not move just stared), soon a look of terror crept into her face. She dropped to the floor grabbing my cock and kissing while she spoke. “Please master your slave didn’t mean to question you master, please I am only a stupid slut master, please don’t please don’t.”

Her begging faded out and tears fell on my stomach. I took her face in one hand cupping her chin forcing her to look me in the eyes. She was still crying. “I will fuck you slave I am just not sure if I can forgive you at this time.”

She gave an inarticulate cry and sobbed. “Please master; punish me anyway you want but please master forgive your slut, please.”

“I forgive you slut now lie on the bed so I can sample you.” I decided to show a little tenderness, after these rapid changes in personality might do permanent damage to her psyche. I finally pulled the thong away from her pussy. She had now worn it for real time of over two hours and who knows how much relative time. The scent of her moist desire wafted up to me as I approached her womanhood. I wasn’t intentionally torturing her but it had been over two years since she let me lick her pussy (Her bitch of a sister would pay for that). I kissed my way to her wet lips and began to run my tongue from the top to the bottom of her slit and back again. She came clutching my head to her before I made a third round trip. I began to suck directly on her clit now. It wasn’t long before she came again. I pulled up and hung over her my arms straight out on either side. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her moistness and than plunged myself to the hilt into her tight hot wetness. Soon I was thrusting in and out like a machine; she began to move to meet me to increase the penetration, I grabbed her ankles and held them in the air pulling them apart like a wishbone, my six inches going deeper into her than ever before.

She screamed in pleasure as she came I was not far behind and she was still coming when I exploded in her. Either she came again or the orgasm just continued. I think she fainted for a few seconds I don’t know I was a little woozy myself.

We both just collapsed on the bed really unable to move very much at that point. We fell asleep in each other’s arms closer than we had been since we moved to her hometown two years ago.

...(Perhaps this story would have ended here but the fact is that life goes on night becomes morning and we live with the results of our actions)

I woke in the morning, I had been hoping she would wake me with a blowjob but I always awoke before her besides she had a very tiring night. I took the cursed panties into the bathroom and jerked off. The instructions were right the cum was absorbed directly into them like before. I placed them in her suitcase and woke her to some morning sex.

She was more than eager and readily agreed to give me a blowjob. However, as the weekend of sex and debauchery progressed through the miasma of sex I began to notice not to subtle changes in my wife. She was my slut and my slave eager to please her lord and master. However, it soon became apparent that she no longer cared about her own needs and desires only mine. She kept herself presentable but even making a choice such as which item to pick for her meal was too much for her to handle. If it did not involve sex or pleasing her master it just was not important.

By the end of the weekend the transformation was complete the woman who had been my wife no longer existed. There was no turning back. Did I actually regret what I had done to her out of anger and frustration? Who knows but the die was cast she was now my responsibility. I shelved any plans I had to use the panties on her best friend and sister. I am not saying I didn’t enjoy sex with my slut; it is just that I married a three dimensional person who had goals and desires and now I was married to a two dimensional person whose sole goal and desire was to fuck me.