The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Daddy’s Friends

mc mm md ws

Pip has always been an enthusiastic sissy fucktoy for Daddy and his friends. Hasn’t she?

Story preamble—

I regularly chat with readers on email——or on Kik—@SissyPip If you enjoy my free stories, please help me out by buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Daddy’s Friends

Philip’s phone buzzed.

He looked at the text message and frowned. It was more stupid spam.

‘Pip. Sauna. 2.30pm Tomorrow. Daddy.’

He hit delete.

* * *

It’s hard to remember now how I first met Daddy.

In my mind it feels like Pip has always been his obedient sissy slut. A worthless fucktoy for Daddy and his friends.

I think I was having a coffee in a busy café when Daddy sat down at the same table, and struck up a conversation. He was stirring his tea as he spoke, and I watched the spoon going around and around spiralling the brown liquid.

He asked my name. I told him, and he called me Pip, so that must have been what I’d said. Daddy told me he was a retired bus driver, and bisexual like me. I remember wondering how he knew.

I’m a tall, reasonably slim 40 something, although I tell all Daddy’s friends I’m only 32. He is an older man in his 60s, shorter and stockier than me, with a bit of a paunch. The type of older daddy I’ve always been attracted to sexually.

As Daddy finished his tea, he also told me how lovely it had been for him to run into a sissy slut like me. I followed him into the Café toilets. Daddy’s cock is so much bigger and thicker than my useless little peepee I discovered.

Well, I do have a reputation as a sissy slut to maintain, so I obediently wanked him off into the toilet bowl. And when Daddy suggested we meet again, so I could dress more appropriately slutty for him next time, naturally I readily agreed and gave him my number.

* * *

When Philip’s wife quizzed him about some odd items of expenditure on their joint account, he denied all knowledge and lost his temper.

It was bad enough having to put up with all these stupid spam texts he had started getting on his phone, without also having to worrying about weird transactions for women’s clothes, make-up, and even for a wig shop, that his wife had clearly forgotten about buying.

It was the final straw. So when his phone buzzed with the next spam text he phoned the number back. “You’ve got the wrong bloody number” he shouted angrily down the phone to some pervert who would only call himself Daddy and insisted on calling him Pip.

Philip was sure he gave the disgusting man a good piece of his mind before hanging up. But for some reason he couldn’t quite remember exactly what had actually said.

After the call though, and totally out of character, he felt an uncontrollable urge to go to the bathroom and wank his useless little dicklet into the toilet bowl. He got some of his cum on his fingers and started licking them clean without thinking. Christ, he was nearly as much of a pervert as Daddy.

* * *

I love it when Daddy calls me to the sauna.

He always has lots of friends who want to share Pip around. All older men who know how to humiliate and degrade a sissy whore like me.

I remember my trepidation, the first time after meeting in the Café, when I met Daddy again for the second time there. I climbed the metal stairs to Stardust, a discrete gay sauna tucked away down a small service street behind a row of soulless office blocks. Bag in one hand, ready to allow Pip the sexy slut to change into her full glory once safely inside.

I was sure Daddy would be pleased with my pink lacy bra and pretty cotton panties, waiting to be discarded beneath my pink PVC micro skirt and little pink crop-top. Pip’s look was finished off with pink tussled boots and a long blonde wig, leaving no-one in any doubt that here was a stupid bimbo sissy whore who deserved to get fucked.

Dressed and make-up on, Daddy was waiting for me on a sofa in the sauna’s bar area. We chatted a little bit, then he led me by the hand around the facilities. Pip felt like an excited kid in a sweetshop, seeing all manner of perversions on offer, and I was already getting leering looks from some of the other men in towels as we wandered around.

Our little tour ended in the cinema room, and we sat together watching a smoking hot busty tanned Brazilian shemale sucking and then fucking a Big Black Cock on the giant screen.

As the movie action got steamier and steamier, Daddy’s hand gradually slipped under my skirt, rubbing my little sissy cock as it hardened in my cotton panties. Pip’s own hand slipped under Daddy’s white towel returning the favour.

Soon, both rock hard, Pip’s natural inner slut took over. “Let’s move into a private cubicle” I whispered suggestively into Daddy’s ear, and he led me to a darkened private booth, locking the door.

Inside, Daddy first had me kneel and suck his cock for a while, telling me to wank my own little clitty as I took him in my mouth. “You are such a good cock sucking whore Pip” Daddy told me as I followed his orders.

Then he had me take off my skirt and panties, turn around, and kneel on all fours on the edge of the cubicle’s raised platform that served as a bed, so that he could stand behind me with full access to my exposed sissy pussy.

Daddy put one, and then two lubed fingers in my ass, stretching me open and fingering me deep to prepare my sissy pussy for what was to come next. Thanks to all the lube, his cock slid in easily when it replaced his probing fingers, and Daddy started fucking me.

“You like taking Daddy’s big cock, don’t you Pip, you little slut” he told me repeatedly as he pounded away. “Yes, I love the feel of your cock Daddy. Please fuck me harder” was all I could moan in reply, now lost in total mindless fucktoy heaven.

At some point, Daddy must have decided his sissy whore had been pounded sufficiently, and he pulled out. “Daddy likes to watch Pip” he told me. “Let’s go back out and meet some of Daddy’s friends.”

Naturally, being a worthless obedient sissy slut, I simply followed Daddy without question. We passed more watching towelled men, back into the main areas of the sauna, now semi-naked as I clutched my pink skirt and panties in one hand.

He stopped at the large pubic play area we had passed on the tour. In the middle was a big, lit, raised dais like bed platform, where multiple men were playing with each other. Round the edges were much darker alcoves recesses, each with a bench, some of which were occupied, either by more men playing together, or by individuals sat gently masturbating as they watched the lit central action in front of them. There was a constant coming and going of men as they stopped to watch, to join in one of the orgies, or to simply swap over to another grouping.

Daddy led me to one of the empty alcoves, and had Pip knell to suck him again as he sat on the bench, leaving my just fucked gapping sissy hole wiggling invitingly back towards any of the passing men.

But the first time Daddy pulled me off his cock, it was to turn my head towards a man who had come into the alcove to stand to one side of him. I sat up a bit more and started sucking off Daddy’s friend instead, watched by two or three other men stood nearby.

Before too long, one of those watching men moved in closer, and I alternated giving head to them both in turn, while Daddy took out his phone to film the action. “Do you like sucking the cocks of my friends Pip?” Daddy asked. “Yes Daddy, I love their big cocks” I said obediently between sucks, smiling into his phone camera, knowing how much Daddy likes to watch his slut whoring herself out.

The first man shot his hot load down Pip’s throat, and I eagerly swallowed it all. Then I was turned back to suck Daddy’s cock once more in the original position, which was the cue for the second man to force his erect cock into my exposed gapping ass.

His cock felt bigger than Daddy’s. He forced it painfully deeper inside me, and pounded me harder, squashing me uncomfortably against Daddy’s knees as I sucked, Daddy’s cock in my mouth muffling my moans and cries.

The pounding carried on for quite some time, and I couldn’t honestly be sure if one, two or more of Daddy’s older friends were anonymously taking turns in my sissy pussy behind me if truth be told. But I did pull my mouth off Daddy’s cock at one point to look up at him and say “Daddy’s friends are fucking me so good Daddy” so that he knew what a good slut I was.

Regardless of how many cocks actually fucked me, eventually one of them filled me with a warm cum load. I felt so horny being bred for Daddy like a total whore.

The men drifted away, and Daddy said he was going for a shower, so I went back to the locker room, changed and left.

It wasn’t until Pip was back home later that evening that I realised, while my stomach and pussy were full of alpha men’s cum, my own useless little sissy dicklet hadn’t cum at all. Instead, all night long in bed, I rubbed my limp clitty as I remembered all the hot older men who had used and abused me.

* * *

Philip and his wife were having yet another row. She didn’t like that he was spending more and more afternoons and evenings ‘out with friends’ without any convincing explanations. Was he having an affair she even accused him at one point, which was patently ridiculous. Honestly, she was doing his head in.

Fortunately, he had found a game to relive the tension. Instead of getting more and more wound up by the spam texts, Philip had started phoning the pervert Daddy straight back to waste his time. He even played along, pretending to be Pip the slut, flirting to get Daddy more and more worked up before hanging up.

* * *

It’s always a fun evening when I meet Daddy’s friends at the nearby gay bar.

I was so pleased when he first took Pip there, because I could meet and become friends with some other sluts just like me.

There are two other regular sissy bois there to share tips, advice, and occasionally customers with. Plus Michelle, a tall red head shemale, who has got me thinking about tattoos, piercings and even transitioning myself. And then there is Kate, a fierce female dominatrix, who sometimes fucks one or all of us with a strap-on dildo on the bar’s little stage as a warm up show.

Steve, the bar’s lovely owner, is a large but gentle black guy with the stereotypical Big Black Cock. I can barely fit it in my mouth when sucking him off as payment for Daddy’s use of the bar’s private back room. But I know it excites Daddy a great deal as he films me every time.

Daddy collects money from his friends in the bar, and I whore myself out to them, usually in groups, in the back room. Just like at the sauna, these older men really know how to treat a sissy slut like me, making sure I am humiliated and degraded just like Pip deserves.

Some slap my face while their cock is buried down my throat. Others like to spank my ass until my cheeks burn red before rapping my sissy pussy. But they all leave my stomach full of cum and my ass leaking their superior alpha seed.

Like Daddy, they like to take photos and videos too, to remind Pip that I am just their worthless sissy whore who deserves to be fucked.

* * *

Philip’s wife threw him out of the house when she discovered Pip’s dressing up case.

The pink lingerie, short skirts, wigs, boots, lube and dildos explained all too clearly his recent unexplained absences.

His head was a panicked muddle of confusion, and he tried to explain it away as just a silly game, but it was too much for her to accept as she slammed the front door shut on him, throwing Pip’s case out behind.

He found himself that night renting a temporary emergency bed-sit flat, planning on returning to the house the next day to plead with his wife and to collect some more of his stuff. For that night though, he only had the dirty clothes he was standing in, plus of course Pip’s case.

So it was just a practical necessity that he spent his first night in the bed-sit dressed as Pip. He spoke to Daddy on the phone, who was very sympathetic to his plight. When the older pervert asked him how he looked in Pip’s clothes, naturally he turned the camera on to give him a cheap thrill. Spying Pip’s dildo laying on the bed, Daddy had his slut pick it up and put on a show for him.

Philip never did go back to the house to collect more stuff, it was easier to buy more clothes for Pip and take advantage of the freedom he had in the bed-sit to dress as Pip the whole time.

* * *

Daddy sometimes collects Pip in his car from the bed-sit. It’s such a thrill standing on the step at the front of the block waiting for Daddy where everyone can see Pip fully dressed in broad daylight as the sissy whore that I am.

I know when I get picked up in the car that we are going to meet some of Daddy’s friends at the busy dogging site about 45 minutes outside town.

We pull into the beauty spot car park at dusk, and although I am now a well-known regular, Daddy still makes me parade up and down the grass verge in the car headlights for everyone to get a good look at his sissy whore.

Daddy’s friends come to the car window to hand him their cash, and once there is a big group, I go with them into the seclusion of the bushes. I love being on my knees, surrounded by these masturbating older perverts who treat me as their personal worthless cum rag.

There are two regulars, both with big beer belies, who like to make sure I know my place, by marking their territory. As my hands and mouth are working their way around the encircling group of cocks, I know that at some point both of them will erupt into a warm stream of piss.

To cheers and laughter from the group, I turn to face their yellow fountains, mouth open, allowing the glorious liquids to pour out from my tongue like a waterfall down my chin and chest.

The sight usually encourages one or two others in the group to urinate over me as well, on seeing just what a depraved sissy whore I am, desperate for whatever humiliation they want to mete out.

Sometimes, marked as their pathetic fucktoy drenched in their piss, the group like to carry on using my mouth until my hair, face and eyes are covered in a blanket of sticky cum, camera phones flashing all around me.

Other times, they get me on all fours, taking turns to spit roast me at both ends, leaving my bare back covered in their jizz, and cum dripping from my dominated sissy mouth and pussy.

Once, when a traffic jam meant we arrived late at the dogging site well after dark, Daddy simply ordered me onto all fours on the back seat, head down, ass up, with the rear door open, my pale butt cheeks poking out into the cool night air, as a line of Daddy’s friends took their turn on me.

By the time all those horny older men had fucked me stupid that night, my gapped whore’s ass was so stretched and full of cum it looked more like I’d been fucked by a horse.

Often, after Daddy has dropped me back at the bed-sit, I don’t bother to shower until the next morning. Instead, I lay there, stinking of their piss and cum, playing with my useless horny little clitty as I remember their hot humiliating abuse, and hoping it won’t be long before I am at the mercy of these old perverts once more.

* * *

So you see, Pip has always been Daddy’s obedient braindead sissy whore for as long as I can remember. A worthless fucktoy for hot perverted older men. And I love it.

Sometime I dream of another person called Philip. But Philip went through a nasty divorce, and lost his job when he was caught at work with some of the many drugs Daddy’s friends like to give Pip to fuck her up.

But it all worked out fine for Pip, and her natural purpose in life. One of my sissy boifriends from the bar moved into the bed-sit. Now we play together all day long, just two silly sissy sluts, watching or making porn, taking drugs and camming with Daddy’s friends for cash.

Daddy still takes us out all the time too of course, but also now some of the men pay to visit one or both of us at the bed-sit.

My phone buzzes with a text from Daddy.

‘Pip. Sauna. 2.30pm Tomorrow. Daddy.’

Of course I’ll be there. You know just how much Pip loves being a dirty sissy whore for all of Daddy’s friends.