The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyrighted © 2004 by Sleeping Beauty, may not be quoted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately and go somewhere safer.

Dance Lessons

By Sleeping Beauty

Tonight is the night to go out with the girls and let my hair down. I try to get together with friends at least once a week, though sometimes it is once a month due to time conflicts and other things getting in the way. This week we are going to a new club, Crystal Nights.

I am to meet the gang at our usual spot for dinner and then afterward we are all riding down together to go have our fun. We picked this club to try out. I have not danced in a while so I feel nervous but still excited about being out and away from my normal world. I get ready and wear one of my newest obsessions, a blue silk dress slit at the side. Once I check my makeup and outfit, I head out the door and into the night for some much needed fun.

Seeing the club from the taxi, it reminds me of pictures I have seen of the Studio Fifty Four, as do the people waiting to get inside. I have to wonder if we are fantastic enough to get in. As we walk past the front door, I notice the marquee above with the name, Crystal Nights, in bright lights. Walking down the line, I notice a striking woman standing in line that just looks amazing. She has on an elegant looking leather blouse and skirt ensemble that takes my breath away.

She looks like a model and has the attitude to go with her look. Her green eyes turn to see me staring. She flashes me a red lipstick smile that drives chills through my body. I look away, at once feeling awkward and surprised.

I feel a blush surface on my cheeks and find it hard to catch my breath as I gather my senses. If I did not know better, I would say she likes me staring at her. The others do not seem to notice my encounter and walk on as if nothing happened. Quickly I catch up to them at the end of the line, which is unsurprisingly, around the corner from the entrance.

The line moves forward as most of the people are quickly rejected and turned away. As we get closer to the entrance, I watch to see who gets in. As I suspect, the woman I saw in line earlier is allowed right in as if she owns the place. Finally, when our turn comes, I hold my breath, hoping. I show off a little leg thinking it would give me a better chance.

My luck, it worked. All of us are granted entrance and we walk into the exclusive newest nightspot.

We wander around like lost lambs until we find the bar. Ordering our drinks, we watch for a place to sit.

Seeing a group leaving, I motion for us to grab the table before it is taken. Sitting down I am a bit more comfortable but still feel out of place. The club looks like any other club at first glance. Once I settle in and relax I soon realize, that this club with its colorful and shimmering atmosphere gives way to something indeed different. I notice the freedom and the wildness of the patrons, as if in total abandonment. A wild lust or sin is living within these walls. My eyes look into the crowded dance floor and I pick out a familiar face.

There she is, a woman in a deep red dress and black pumps, from the line, dancing.

Blinking, not sure if it is her or not. Had she changed her clothing or did I not see what she was wearing the first time?

She keeps looking over at me; I keep dodging her glances, feeling nervous again.

I could feel her heat and the desire that she is emanating as she dances.

My eyes follow her off and on around the floor and the club for the next hour. It is not known why I find her so beautiful. I am not usually attracted to other women but there is something about the way she moves and looks that captures my attention and distracts me from my present company.

My friends disappear, leaving me alone.

I watch the crowd, mostly and enjoying the music.

I shift nervously in my seat and sip at my drink. My eyes scan the room and I see her again. As I look in her direction, I think I hear someone talking to me. The voice fades away as I find myself staring at her again. She fascinates me. Maybe it is the lights that dance around her that catch my attention. Whatever it is it does not matter. Watching her I notice how she moves so elegantly and yet.... so primal.

Another song comes on and she begins dancing again. Her body moving to the beat of the music, as if it belongs to her. The bass of the music fills my chest, like a heartbeat, her heartbeat. I look up to see her moving her hips and swaying side to side seductively. I start blushing as I watch her.

Her arms stretch outward to me, like snakes move, mesmerizing me. My eyes follow and lock onto them. She seems to flow like water and be one with the music, I am entranced. Her fingers, her body, beckon me.

Without conscious thought, I get up from the table and move to the dance floor toward her. She smiles at me as I approach, my eyes on hers. Chills come to me again.

I shake my head to clear the feeling and realize where I am. As I turn to leave, she grabs my arm and pulls me to her. Spinning me into her embrace, her lips lingering at my ear.

Her voice is like liquid velvety lust as she speaks to me.

“Dance with me,” is all she says, at first, “Honey.”

That last word sends shivers down my spine and my footing slips. Falling into her more, I feel her breath on my skin. I turn to look into her eyes, those green sparkling gems.

My mind loses its train of thought. It leaves me like my legs had a moment ago. I did intend to leave, did I not? My body starts to move with hers. The rhythm flowing through my body as we dance.

The music washes over me, like waves beating upon the shore, as does an unexplained arousal. I hold onto the strange woman as if my life depends on it. My hips moves with hers, swaying back and forth slowly. Softly my lips part to either breathe or say something. I cannot seem to remember which.

“What are you doing?” I hear myself ask her, not fully having my wits about me yet.

She smiles and just says, “Dancing, my dove.”

My world begins to crumble and melt away, leaving only me.

The surroundings fade now, my friends forgotten.

I am alone.

“Don’t worry about anyone else, Honey. Here there is only you, me, the music, and the dance,” she whispers in my ear as I drift. The woman knew of my insecurity, my fear, and my wanting to... dance.

“And the dance is so simple, Honey. Just three little steps, one, two, three. Just let me lead you as you count the steps, Honey, one, two, three.”

I begin to count, mouthing one, two, three as my eyes never leave hers.

“Let yourself feel the music as you count the beats, one, two, three. Let yourself fall into the music and the beat, such a simple beat, honey,” she instructs me.

‘One, two, three,’ echoes in my mind. I feel myself fading, falling, melting away.

“Count the steps in your head and let me lead you deeper into the dance, Honey, one, two, three.”

No, not alone. Just her and I, on the floor, dancing and moving together as one. It feels like some dream, but it is real and.... right. It feels eerily nice, the two of us like this. Her grinding against me as I succumb to the music and her dance.

“Dancing is so easy, Honey, I lead, you follow,” she whispers.

I sigh, my mouth quietly says, “You lead, I follow...”

“So easy to let me lead while you follow.” She continues. She takes one of my hands and shifts our embrace.

“Just let me lead while you follow, Honey.”

Her voice is like honey as she talks to me. A dizzy feeling comes to me and I am lightheaded as we continue our dance. I am open, vulnerable, and confused. Her skin is smooth and inviting. Her eyes and arms are full of fire and love. I follow her lead and let everything go. Her words seem to echo inside me as I count, first in a whisper and then inside my head quietly and constantly. I go where she leads me and find it exhilarating. My eyes do not leave hers, nor do my feet fail me as I am floating with each step I take under her guidance.

The beat shifts and increases, throbs of the base timed to her voice as she leads me around the floor.

“You want to go where I lead, to follow my steps don’t you, Honey?” she asks, my breath stills almost at her question.

Within this dance, is a bliss never known before.

Nor did I expect to find this woman, so beautiful, that is leading me through the dance.

My breath staggers, growing excited, as we dance. I nod.

Falling under the spell of the music and this woman, my body betrays me.

My mind fills with promises of love and other things unspoken, as I willingly follow her. The dance seems to last forever as do her eyes when I look into them.

I only know I am to follow and I do just that.

I walk behind her like a lost puppy as she leaves the dance floor. She is beautiful to behold as my gaze shifts all around her lovely body, trying to focus. As she moves away from me, her butt sways, her curves flowing as she walks.

My upper thighs feel wet, a blush is on my cheeks as I walk behind her, watching her. She leads me past all the dancers and into the unknown. Thinking only of us dancing together.

One Two Three...

She opens up a door that leads to somewhere more private and alluring. She pulls me into her arms again and we dance, standing and swaying together.

Again, dizziness hits me and she is there to catch me if I fall. Her smile and her eyes draw my attention again. I am lost in them as she whispers to me.

“Live the music, Honey.” I hear her say to me.

Her hands roam my body; my heart flutters, both mind and body excited.

I shudder as I dance for her.

She falls back, sitting on a bit silk cushion on a plush couch, to watch me sway and dance to an unheard melody playing in my head.

My breasts become full as I rub my hands over my dress.

A throbbing starts to gently pulse between my legs as the arousal level grows within me. I spin around and fall into her lap.

She smiles licking her red lips and nuzzles my neck to take in my scent.

I let out a quivering almost quiet moan as her lips touch skin.

Her voice silky and husky, “First time with a woman isn’t it, darling?”

I nod, wanting to speak, shy and withdrawn, still in the trance of the dance.

She smiles and gives me gentle caresses before sending me reeling with a passionate kiss.

Our lips lock in a dance of their own. The fire rises again inside of me. Hands skillfully unbutton my dress, but leaves it loose and hanging for the moment.

The kiss breaks, “Well my love, you taste like an angel,” She coos.

I start to blush a bit and lower my head to see her green emerald pendant for the first time. Locking on it, staring into its facets, it pulls me in.

As my mind is enraptured, I notice her nude body.

Breaths starts slowing again and my body relaxes once more. Her perfect and lovely breasts are beckoning me. Wrapping around a thought, ‘God how I would love to play with them, suckle them, and love them.’ my hand moves up to linger near one of them. Like a frightened child, my hand stops, wanting, no, needing permission, to touch.

She smiles and takes my hand and puts it on her breast.

I shiver and let out a small gasp as I touch her skin. The softness of it surprises me as I start to massage her breast. I lean in to it as I do so.

Seeing the wonder in my eyes, the uncertainty they hold, she smiles.

Her eyes sparkle like the pendant she wears.

My breasts become more aroused as my hand feels the full and pert breast of the woman. My free hand goes to my nipple to feel it and pinch it lightly through the dress, a small soft moan leaves my lips as I work both my breast and hers.

“MMMM yes that’s it my dear.... just like that. Keep it up just like that.” I hear her say to me.

A thought of suckling her breast comes into my mind as I manipulate her soft mound of flesh in my hand. My own excitement grows as the idea forms more clearly and my hand starts to act more confidently. I caress her breast, taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and roll it within them. I hear her whisper a breath. My other hand goes to my own breast to rub over my dress again. My panties start to dampen as the throbbing continues. The room becomes hot, or is it my body picking up the heat wave?

Her arms reach for me and pull me toward her more.

Shaking, I move into her. Her pendant swirls inside my mind. I feel lost and confusion as pleasure engulfs me.

I shift again and let out a sigh as my hand lets go of her wonderful breast.

I sit facing away from her, leaning back into her warm curves.

She pulls my dress down around me to expose my breasts. Her arms are holding me around my waist and through my arms as I use her to support my back.

My head rests on her as she turns her head. I feel her breath on my neck and ear as she speaks to me again. Her words float to me. Chills surface as her music sings to my soul.

“Having a good time so far, my sweet?”

Her hands cup my breasts, gently massages them.

After a while, she takes my nipple in her fingers and rolls it between them at the same time.

I let out moans of pleasure and fall back onto her more.

Her lips touch my skin, sending me shivers and pleasure.

I open my mouth and whisper “Yes”

“Just let the music play, dove. Let yourself enjoy this moment.” She coos in my ear.

Her fingers continue to massage my sensitive breast for a few minutes longer.

My eyes close, feeling her so near and electric.

Taking my hands, she replaces them where hers had been.

I start to gingerly tweak my own nipples and caress my skin beneath them. I hold my breath for a moment.

She starts to run her nails lightly over my belly and toward my parting thighs, slowly, ever so slowly.

A gasp escapes my lips.

I arch my back a bit, as she gets closer.

I feel her palm on my thigh now. I let out a soft moan and open up more for her.

Her nails travel down and then back up my leg leaving the faintest of nail marks. They travel to go inside my soaked panties.

I open my mouth to speak and feel a finger at my lips, stifling me. My eyes close again as i enjoy the sensations and the soft body against me.

A small smile appears on my face, as I hear her praise me. Why, I did not know, but it makes me happy knowing I am still following her, still dancing.

I float back down to a much calmer state, enjoying her totally, as she holds me in her love.

The woman’s palm now on my mound resting, teasing me, stirring the passion deep within me even more as her fingers run over my lips and clit. Her lips whispering a promise that only my body understands.

Another gasp leaves me as her fingers find the opening to my most treasured place, unlocking my very being as she enters.

My body presses against the throbbing I am feeling, making me constrict and release in time with the beats.

The beat speed up, I comply. I ride the fingers that match it perfectly, making me sing.

I nod as her words echo within my mind. I push myself to her, to the end of the dance where my lover awaits me. The feeling of pleasure engulfs me. My thighs squeeze tightly around her fingers as my mind embraces her words. My body takes my mind, into bliss.

Orgasms come to me one after another. My mind is floating on them as they pass through my body. Being carried away somewhere safe. I am free, I am floating, and I am flying on love’s wings. I fall back against the woman as exhaustion takes me. My eyes closing, embracing love.