The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dark Desires

A powerful and evil woman uses her skills to enslave women.

mc / fd / ff / nc / sc

Part 1 — Obedience

The detached executive home stood there in the gleaming sunshine. Opulent enough to signify the wealth of the owner, but secure, private, and set back from the road. Large electronic gates and brick walls ensured total security and privacy. It had been constructed 15 years ago to its owner’s precise specification and concealed a very dark secret. The owner, Dr Sharita Inamdar had created the perfect house to carry out the most insidious and evil acts to satiate her perverted psyche. Sharita was of Indian descent and had qualified as a physician in the early 1990’s. She soon specialised and discovered a talent for neuroscience and psychology. By the turn of the millennium, she was a leading specialist in the field of TMS treatment.

TMS stood for ‘Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation’ and involved the use of magnetic waves directly on the brain to treat conditions like anxiety or depression. Dr Inamdar soon realised that TMS could also unlock deep and sustained mind control. Fuelled by her own sexual perversions and desires to dominate she secretly developed her own use of TMS. Not to treat or heal, but to underpin and reinforce a brutal brainwashing process so that she could enslave women. With her London practice a great success she soon had the funds to construct a house where she could deeply brainwash her victims in complete privacy and enjoy her enslaved subjects at her leisure. The house was built with a secret basement and Sharita spent 5 years equipping it to perform her twisted procedure. By 2005 she had begun to lure and process women, leading to her having a collection of 135 slaves.

Sharita Inamdar pulled into the gateway of her house and waited for the gates to slide open. It was dark and she parked her Mercedes S-Class and walked to the front door. Sharita was a middle-aged woman of 55 years and was dressed in an impeccable brown Gucci trouser suit matched with Jimmy Choo high heels. She was 5ft 2″ tall and very full figured. The luxury fabric of her trousers strained to contain her huge arse and the unbuttoned jacket splayed out, pushed out by her enormous 40K breasts. For all her grace and elegance, Sharita was a ruthless and totally depraved lesbian. What she did to victims in her basement allowed her darkest lusts and fantasies to be realised.

Unlocking the front door Sharita entered and put her keys on the console table. Using her smartphone, she accessed the house controls and put the lights on. Her curtains and blinds had already powered close at sunset. She smiled to herself, alone and private at last. Sharita removed her jacket and then her blouse. Finally, she let her huge boobs free by unclipping her substantial bra. She admired her tits in the hall mirror. They were beautifully coffee coloured, jutted out and reached down to her belly button. Moments later her trousers and panties fell to the floor freeing her huge bum cheeks. Sharita loved being naked in just her heels. She loved her body and loved making women worship it. Her breasts and ass were pivotal to the obedience she demanded from all the women she encountered.

Folding up her trouser suit she put it on the console table and added her huge bra and panties to the pile. She then walked over to an ornate 10 ft tall mirror. Pressing the side there was a click and the mirror opened outward to reveal a secret elevator. Sharita entered and its door closed closely followed by the mirror returning to position to hide the secret. She descended 2 floors to her secret underground facility. Once below the door opened and Sharita walked into a dim corridor. Automatic lights clicked on to reveal her basement. The elevator doors were at the end of a short corridor. On either side there were 3 steel doors, 2 of which had porthole windows. Out of one of them glowed pulsating pastel-coloured lights… behind that door a middle-aged woman was receiving Sharita’s ruthless procedure. Sharita smiled as she passed the door, she didn’t stop to look but instead made her way to the adjacent door. Punching a code in the door clicked open and the mature Indian woman entered. Inside was a bank of tape driven mainframe computers and a long console desk with monitors and various controls. Sharita sat down, opened-up her laptop and looked at the readouts on the screen. Next to her device was a buff folder with details of the victim. Her name was Julia Weeks and very soon she would serve and obey Ms Inamdar completely.

Sharita’s pussy was moist as she viewed the graphs and live readout. She generated huge sexual arousal from what she did to women. Julia’s brainwaves traced across the screen and were smooth and level, perfect traces for the stage she had reached. Sharita looked at the digital clock mounted next to her controls. It read 56 hours and 37 minutes and denoted how long the helpless woman had been subjected to the process.

With her considerable medical and psychological knowledge together with her deep understanding of the TMS procedure, Sharita had refined a process to completely enslave a woman’s mind. Brainwashing was too crude a term to give to the whole process as that only described a portion of what was done to a victim’s mind. Julia Weeks was being subjected to a 3 stage and highly invasive procedure that would make her worship and obey her mistress without question. She was 56 hours into the initial 96-hour cycle that would control her completely and permanently. After Sharita had finished with her, she, like her other slaves would be incapable of being de-programmed.

Sharita labelled her 3-step process as B-BC-BW. ‘B’ which stood for ‘Breaking’. This was the removal of resistance and free will from a woman’s mind. Then there was ‘BC’ which stood for ‘Brain Conversion’. This was the moulding of the woman’s mind to accept Sharita’s dominance. Finally, there was ‘BW’, this stood for ‘Brainwashing’ and was the lengthy process to condition an open and accepting woman. Julia Weeks was the 136th woman to receive Sharita’s invasive and ruthless procedure and she was ready to receive stage 3, over 40 hours of deep and relentless brainwashing.

Ms Inamdar, got up from the control room and made her way to the door to her evil chamber. As she reached it the soft and pulsing lights emanating from the porthole window stopped. Sharita punched in a code and the door clicked open. Automatically the lights switched on to illuminate the sinister room. It was a square room, completely tiled from floor to ceiling in red gloss tiles. In the centre was an imposing and menacing high back chair. Julia Weeks was restrained naked in the chair by her wrists and ankles and a set of straps under her breasts and around her throat ensured she was sat bolt upright. In front of her and filling her vision completely was a huge flat panel screen. It was powered down. Sharita smiled as she viewed her victim and more so as she admired the device resting over Julia’s head. Mrs Weeks was located under a large domed metal helmet. It resembled a 1950’s hairdryer hood and rested above her eyebrows encasing the top of her head. Sharita was so proud of the device, she referred to it as the ‘brain disintegrator’ due to the effect it had on her victim. It combined powerful TMS emitters that delivered magnetic pulses into the centres of the brain and overlapped with projected subliminal sound waves and high-volume audio into the victims’ ears. Once activated and blended with the visual component of the process a woman was utterly helpless and would soon fall under Sharita’s control. A few ladies had demonstrated exceptional mental resistance to the process and tried to hold out, but they were completely overcome after an additional day in the chamber. Sharita raised the brain disintegrator helmet up off Julia’s head and it rested suspended above the restrained woman on a spring-loaded mount. She looked at the blank faced woman and took her pulse. Julia Weeks was a pretty 59-year-old blonde woman, she was average height and had blue eyes. Her breasts and figure were petite, and her bush was neatly trimmed. She was a retired nurse but served on the local Parish council, one that Sharita had a particular interest in. The Parish had an attractive female vicar and Sharita wanted her for her collection. Mrs Weeks would help facilitate the collection of her and her eventual brainwashing.

Julia’s eyes were glazed and fixed forward. Brain conversion had been fully achieved and Mrs Weeks was ready to be deeply conditioned by the 40 hours of brainwashing. Sharita returned the helmet device to the correct position and left Julia to her fate. As the door closed the lights went out and once Sharita was seated at her control console the brainwashing routine began. Julia would be exposed to 40 continuous hours of total and brutal conditioning. The multi-layered and unstoppable process involved hypnotic patterns and soft pulsing strobe lights to occupy the visual centres of Julia’s brain whilst Sharita’s voice was a never-ending sequence of tropes surrounded by a surging and never-ending loop of spiralling sounds. The sound files were delivered by the helmet device and waves of magnetic pulses bombarded Julia’s brain. Depending on the timing the sequence was augmented by 2 specific loops of video which sat underneath the conditioning patterns. Each time the loop played Julia saw what was on screen and heard the voice of her mistress. At the same time the intensity of the targeted magnetic waves increased. This was designed to disorientate, overwhelm, to induce total euphoria and to burn the message deeply into her brain.

Loop 1 was total breast obedience and comprised of video of Sharita fondling her huge breasts together in a slow circular motion. Her insistent voice said ‘You must obey my breasts; you want to worship and obey them. My breasts are so big, and they fill your mind’. Each time the breast sequence played Julia Weeks’ heart rate increased and a state of almost orgasm was induced. She gushed in the restraint chair. She had to obey Sharita’s breasts, she had to!

Loop 2 was Sharita’s dark and obscene passion… again under the swirling patterns the video of her large arse appeared, with the full sound accompanying it the video showed Sharita taking a noisy, huge, and messy shit. Hot mushy brown filth exploded out of her ass. Her voice was harsh and demanding. ‘You exist to eat my shit; you will eat my shit!’ The magnetic pulses tipped Julia over the edge and despite the obscenity on view, the mature woman had a huge orgasm. She had to eat Sharita’s shit, she must eat it. Over the next 40 hours the defenceless woman was exposed to the boob and shit eating sequence 1000 times, Sharita’s other instructions played on a continuous cycle. Julia’s brain waves confirmed total acceptance of what she saw and heard and after the whole 96 hours she was completely in Sharita Inamdar’s power.

When the lights came on and Sharita entered the room she surveyed the sweat soaked figure of Julia Weeks and smiled quietly to herself. Julia was released from the chair and led to a shower cubicle to be freshened up. That done, Sharita led her back to the main part of the house and put her in her bed to sleep. Satisfied, Sharita returned to the basement and tidied her evil chamber.

6 hours later Julia Weeks awoke, what a deep and refreshing sleep. She was so happy that she’d taken the chance on the ‘fling’ with Sharita and had made excuses to spend the extended weekend with the busty lady. She smiled as the naked Indian woman entered the bedroom. Sharita smiled back. ‘You got time for some fucking Julia honey?’ ‘Oh god yes’ replied the petite blonde (recalling vivid implanted memories of ‘last nights’ strap on sex).

‘I don’t need to be back till 3pm today’ she giggled. Sharita opened the bedside table drawer and produced the 8″ strap on that Julia’s memory recalled. In fact, it was deeply conditioned memories as part of her lengthy brainwashing.

‘Roll over’ barked Sharita and Julia dutifully complied. Soon she was being pumped from behind with Sharita’s huge tits slapping on her back. Sharita hissed into Julia’s ear ‘when I’ve finished fucking your cunt, I’m going to put this deep up your bum’. Julia gasped, ‘I, I err err I don’t like it that way Sharita’. Sharita roughly pulled out and rolled Julia over onto her back, she straddled her so that her boobs filled her conquests vision. ‘You will do as I say bitch’ she snarled. Julia looked at Sharita in a shocked way. She made a move to try to get up, but the weight of her captor kept her pinned down. Sharita glared at Julia and snarled again ‘what is your sole purpose in life?’ Julia’s eyes glazed over, and she droned ‘I must obey you Mistress, I must obey your breasts’.

Sharita smirked to herself, Julia’s brainwashing was fully ingrained in her mind. ‘You will take it in the ass’ she ordered and obediently Julia rolled over and pulled her bum cheeks apart. Sharita lubricated the 8″ dong and thrust it up her mindless slave’s arsehole. The butt fuck was crude and hard and Sharita reamed Julia’s ass, making the mature woman fart from the deep exertion. When Sharita had satiated her anal lust, she withdrew from Julia’s bum and lay beside her conquest. Mrs Weeks farted noisily, a blank expression on her face.

After a brief nap Sharita ordered Julia to accompany her back to the basement area and back to the chamber. She re-seated her, but this time did not need the restraints. Once Julia was helmeted Sharita returned to the control room. In front of Julia, the basic visual indoctrination sequence lit up the screen and the helmet hummed continuously. Sharita spoke into a desk microphone, and she watched Julia in the chamber, an audio feed was open. ‘Look at the screen Mrs Weeks’ she commanded. Amongst the swirling patterns a picture of a woman appeared. ‘Who is this?’ Sharita demanded. Julia replied, ‘it is Reverend Hall Mistress’. ‘What is her first name Julia?’ came the reply. ‘Her name is Sheila, Sheila Hall Mistress’. Sharita continued, ‘what is her role, Julia?’ ‘She is the parish priest’ responded Julia.

‘Excellent Julia, now tell me what must happen to her?’ The surging lights intensified and Sharita observed Julia’s brainwaves for obedience and truthfulness….’She must be brainwashed Mistress; she must serve your breasts’. ‘Good girl Julia’ smiled Sharita, ‘you have done well. You will assist me in her total conversion’. ‘Yesss Mistress’ droned the brainwashed slave. ‘Now you will obey me’ barked Sharita… the screen pulsated, and the piercing surging brainwashing sound file filled Julia’s ears. The helmet hummed loudly as the magnetic waves tore into her brain. At the centre of the screen the perverted looped defecation video played, the sounds of Sharita taking a huge messy, mushy shit filled the room. ‘You must obey me; you will defecate for me Julia’ screamed Sharita down the microphone… loop after loop of the obscenity played with Julia experiencing accelerating euphoria. ‘Yesss Mistress, I must defecate for you’. Again, the noisy explosion of shit played again and in unison the willing woman farted heavily against the vinyl seat pad and defecated messily.

Once the devices had powered down, Sharita took Julia to the shower area and cleaned her. Once again, she was taken back to Sharita’s bed.

After a few more hours of sex, Julia Weeks was restored to her normal persona and released. She went home and reflected on the secret amazing and relaxing few days. Soon, however she would carry out Sharita’s instructions to target the Reverend Sheila Hall.