The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: David’s revenge

Synopsis: David finds a mind control drug and setts about take revenge on the woman he wanted to be his bride but humiliated him.

David Boyd had recently purchased his first house. He was a twenty seven year old male university graduate who had joined his uncles firm following graduation with a degree in Mechanical engineering. Hi uncle owned and operated a lock smiths and David had taken on all the duties of a lock smith with gusto. He could pick most locks and those he couldn’t, he knew how to drill out the workings. He was the customer face to the company and his skills at making everyone happy, was renowned. He was very happy in his work the only down side was his nemesis from high school and college who had gone out of her way to embarrass him on numerous occasions. He had installed a number of security cameras in her back garden and house so he could watch her. Nicole Hammond had graduated with a first class degree in business studies and was now running her own company developing web sites for her clientele.

If was a Tuesday and David was walking home he did not use his car if he did not need to and liked to walk. As he was about to leave the main road and take a short cut through the local park when a car being chased by another screamed down the road. As it passed the alleyway that David was about to turn into. An aluminium case was thrown from the leading can and landed in the alley. David walked into the alley and picked it up then continued walking. Neither car stopped so David hurried through the park and on to his new home. He took the case into the kitchen and sat at the desk the case was locked but it only took David three minutes to open it. As he lifted the lid there were three bottles in foam receptacles and a note book. David picked up the note book and started to read. As he read he pictured Nicole doing what he wanted. The note book explained some research and then a number of events where Jurors and witnesses were mind controlled to cause the defendant to be cleared of all the charges. David assumed correctly that the bottles contained the mind control drug and he went to his monitors to see if Nicole was home.

David had bought a number of latex clothing items in Nicole’s size and was planning on learning hypnosis however this mind control drug would do even better. He scanned all the monitors to ensure she had not arrived home early. She normally did not get home until seven and it was now six ten. David picked up one bottle and walked through his back garden moving the broken fence panel and gaining access to Nicole’s garden. He open the back kitchen door with his key he had made weeks before and walked into her kitchen. He took her orange juice out of her refrigerator and emptied a cup full down the sink. He then added a cup full of the mind control juice to the carton, before putting it back where it was. He cleaned the juice out of the sink and locked the back door. He had one covert wireless camera in the kitchen and decided to go back home and wait.

Nicole left her office and six forty-five and drove home arriving at two minutes past seven. She opened the front door and walked in dropping her coat and briefcase in the hall. She went straight to the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice from the fridge. She had done this for the past three years wand drank it while she made her evening salad. David watched her on his monitors and timed the wait from the moment she put her empty glass down. The note book had said, “Thirteen minutes to take effect and it was effective for some eighty-six minutes. Nicole sat at the kitchen table to eat her salad but before she finished it, she became static, staring straight ahead. David made the journey through the garden to her back door and opened it. He carried with him a bag containing the latex clothes he had purchased.

Entering the kitchen he said, “Nicole can you hear me?” Nicole mumbled the reply indicating she did. David asked why she had spurned him when he asked her out in high school and in college. She replied, “I am a lesbian and have never gone out with boys.” David asked, “Was that a reason for humiliating me.” Nicole replied, “Given any chance to humiliate boys was always taken.” David then said, “Take off all your clothes, from now on you can only wear the clothes I give you to wear. No other clothes can be placed on your body. Here put these knickers and this mackintosh on. Nicole pulled on the latex knickers and then the mackintosh closing all the front fastenings. David then said, “You will wear these from the moment you come home in the evening until you change before going to work. When you change you will first put this cat suit on; this is the only underwear you are permitted to wear. You can lubricate it with baby lotion. When it is on and zipped up you will put on this blouse, skirt and these latex boots. Once the zips are closed you are not permitted to touch them until you return home. If you need the toilet during the day you must ask a man to open your zip. If it is raining when you are ready to leave you will put the mackintosh on over your day clothes. It will remain in that position until you return home or a man instructed you to remove it. As your skin slides around inside this cat suit, you will become amorous and it will continue to grow. The only thing that can give you relief is a male cock in your pussy. You will never allow a female to lick or suck on your pussy. From now on you will do whatever a male directs you to do. You will feel pleasure when you obey any man and pain if you attempt to reject a demand or directive. When you declare your love to me your masters will be limited to me no one else can command you after that event. Go upstairs and place all your underwear in this bag. Nicole stood slowly and taking the bag walked up the stairs. She returned tem minutes later and the bag was full.

David said, “Over the next four weeks you will become to realise that the only man for you will be me and you will seek me out and offer yourself to me as my sex slave. Now sit down and finish your salad and forget that I was ever here. David took the bag and walked out of the back door. He returned to his house carrying all Nicole’s underwear. He checked the TV monitors to check that the programming worked and confirmed that she did not attempt to remove the mackintosh. Before bed time, she walked to the bathroom and looked at the shower. She stood looking at the shower for several minutes and then walked back to the bed.

As soon and Nicole climbed into bed, David turned off the monitors and retired to bed himself. Next morning he watched her in bed asleep while he got dressed and then he left her to her own devices and walked to work.

End of chapter 1

Chapter 2

Nicole changed her clothing after lubricating all her body in baby oil. And as she looked out it was raining. She put on her mackintosh and walked out to her car. She drove to work and walked into her office. See the note she found on her desk she remembered the battle she had with her secretary the previous day. Her secretary was not at her desk when she had entered the office. She had started her work load when there was a knock on her office door. Most of her employees were female but there were three male members. She shouted, “Come in,” and was surprised to see a man she did not recognise. The man said, “You have shouted at Janet for the very last time. You must look after your staff. If you shout at Janet again you will have to answer to me.” The man walked out and kissed Janet before leaving the building. Nicole walked out of her office and said, “Janet, who was that.” Janet replied, “That was my boyfriend and what are you wearing.” Nicole replied, “I am wearing my clothes, why what is wrong.” Janet replied, “If that is what you want to wear, there is nothing wrong.” Nicole returned to her office and the movement had caused her arousal to climb. She could not do any more work as her body was in great need. She wanted to call her female lover but she could not. She thought about her neighbour David and wondered why. She had seen where he worked and decided to call him up. When he answered she said, “David there is something wrong and I am in need of a good fuck. Do you want to get your own back on my ill treatment of you?” David replied, “I am busy here; get one of your employees to do it.” Nicole replied, “I don’t want one of my employees, I want you.” David said, “Well if that is what you want you will have to come here.” Nicole replied, “I will be there in ten minutes.”

Nicole told Janet that she was going out and would not be back before lunch time. She then drove her car to the lock smith’s small car park. David was in the shop and saw her park. He was not sure why she was here so soon. He had expected this to take weeks. Nicole entered the shop and said. “I have always loved you, if you had asked me out, two weeks earlier, in high school; we would have been married by now. David replied. “Why, two weeks?” Nicole continued, “I would never had gone to Hazel’s house for a sleepover and Mrs Waugh would not have hypnotised me. I have been Hazel’s slave since that date.” David replied, “So all that shit you put me through was Hazel then?” Nicole replied, “Yes she knew I had fancied you since I was fourteen, so she made it ten times worse.” Davis said, “I will have to do something to Hazel then, tell me why have you come here?” Nicole replied, “Something to do will Hazel has broken, I am not doing her bidding so I have come here so you can fuck me. It has been my fantasy for years.” David was seething, with regard to Hazel, and was not in the mood. He asked, “Where is Hazel now.” Nicole replied, “She will be at work, she joined her Mother’s practice as a Hypnotherapist.” David said, “Ring her up and get her to come to your house in half an hour.”

Nicole rang Hazel and passed on David’s message. Hazel replied, “Ok I will be there, what has happened.” Nicole said, “I will tell you when I see you.” Davis said, “You drive I will travel with you.”

David told his uncle he was going out and followed Nicole to her car. Nicole drove home and they arrived in ten minutes. As they entered the house Nicole asked, “What are you going to do, be very careful, she is an expert hypnotist.” David said, “Go upstairs, lay on your bed, and go to sleep, I will come up and jump your bones later, after I see to Hazel.” David left the front door on the latch and hid in the dining room. As hazel entered right on time, she walked towards the kitchen and David stepped out behind her. He pulled a plastic bag over her head and then grasped hold of her wrists as she attempted to remove it. Using a tie wrap he fastened her wrists together behind her back and pushed her to the floor. He removed the bag and said, “Nicole tells me it was you who made her evil towards me.” Hazel started talking in a very smooth voice and David stuffed the tea towel into her mouth.

David then said, “Every word that comes out of your mouth will result in this being stuffed in there.” He walked to the fridge and took out the carton of orange juice. He poured a glass and said, “You can drink this, but if you attempt to talk you will get nothing.” He removed the towel and held the glass to Hazel’s lips. Hazel drank the juice and attempted to say, “Thank you,” but David stuffed the towel in again. He searched through the kitchen drawers to find some cord or rope and found what he was looking for. He tied Hazel in a very tight Hog tie and then walked out of the kitchen. He had thirteen minutes to wait and he walked up to Nicole. She was asleep so he unfastened her crotch zip and climbed into position. As his cock was finding its way into a very tight pussy, Nicole woke up and said, “What have you done with Hazel.” David told her she was tied up down stairs and he was deal with her in a little while. He started slowly and sped up to maintain a steady rhythm. He had read many books on making a woman enjoy sex and Nicole came four times before he shot his load. Nicole said that was a s good as I always hoped.” David replied, “Good, I am glad you enjoyed it, Stay here and I will see to Hazel.”

David descended the stairs and walked back to where Hazel was bound. He checked the time, and noticed her blank stare. He said, “Hazel can you hear me.” Hazel replied, in the affirmative and David continued, “You are forbidden to hypnotise Nicole or I, and you will stop your mother from attempting the same. You are no longer a lesbian, you are now are a slut who thinks of sex and looks for it anywhere. You love hard sex in both your pussy and ass and you also love tight bondage. You will be able to act as a hypnotherapist when you are at work but instead of hypnotising females to eat your pussy, you will hypnotise men to fuck you. You will always obey Nicole or me at all times, and you will never intimate that you are not in control of your own actions. David was about to move Hazel so he could fuck her in the ass when he had a thought. He reached for the wall mounted telephone and dialled his school friend Brian. When Brian answered he asked, “Did you ever go out with Hazel and are you interested in having her as a sex slave. Brian asked what he meant and after David had explained, Brian said, “I will be around in ten minutes. David terminated the call and then returned to Hazel saying, “You will be one hundred percent obedient to Brian. You will wear what he wants you to wear and act like he wants you to act. You new role in life is as Brian’s sex toy.” Brian arrived and David lifted Hazel and carried her out to Brian’s car. After Brian had taken Hazel away, David returned to Nicole and helped her out of her clothing, when she was naked, he sent her for a shower and then went down to make diner. Nicole came down stairs wearing the latex kickers and mackintosh and help David in the Kitchen.

Over the next four weeks David was astounded by the strength of the mind control drug, he had wanted to change Nicole’s clothing but was unable to. They had arranged a double wedding with Brian and Hazel but David could not get Nicole to wear a wedding dress. In the end Brian dressed Hazel in a matching outfit to Nicole’s day wear.

They were married in the local registry office and Nicole and David could not be happier. David had Nicole signed her house and business over to David and he moved into her house as it now became his. He cleared out his old house and sold it. All the monitor and CCTV equipment ended up in boxes in Nicole’s garage. David spent four days getting to know all the staff in Nicole’s company and they all drank orange juice before each meeting. All the female staff wore latex to make Nicole could feel better and all the men were made to service the female staff on demand.

Brian had David, use the mind control drug, on Hazel’s mother and the remainder of her family.

Life for David and Nicole became idyllic and they lived very happily ever after ending up with three children a boy and two girls.

The end