The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawg was doing his thing

Synopsis

Dawg was at it again, only this time it was a role reversal with a twist. Dawg wanted to see if devolving a person from brilliance to ignorance and slave-like living as a sex beast. Dawg decided to trade places between a physician and a whore but based on the physician’s viewpoint of the whore. The twist was that the person would know who they were all the time and the person they devolved into would be that of someone that hated.

Dawg entered the hospital and scanned for a likely subject; he hit upon Dr Mandy May, a middle-aged surgeon with a haughty outlook on life. Mandy was a brilliant surgeon and was also fit and exercise conscious. She kept a strict routine and nutrition and worked out vigorously four times a week. She was five foot six, clear white skin and light brown hair. She also played the piano and spoke five languages. Her only downside was that she was a snob, and came from a middle-class family that aspired to be royalty and sniffed at blue-collar workers, whom she categorized as red necks or hillbillies.

Dawg approached Mary from behind and coughed, she swung round in anger and was about to berate the man that coughed down her neck when Dawg stepped into her mind and calmed her down. She looked slightly confused, but still managed to tell the man off and said “Excuse me, do you always cough on people? Didn’t they teach you manners as a young boy?”

Dawg smiled and answered “no and no” and then continued to state, “I know you, you’re that famous surgeon Mary something.” Mary was taken aback but also proud, and her snobbish approach surfaced “Hmph…you can’t even remember a name can you.”

Dawg touched Mary’s hand, using his alien technology, he transferred a retrovirus nanobot into her bloodstream. She pulled her hand back, but the virus was in place, and Dawg calmed her down mentally. He then asked her “Can I ask you some questions? These are logic questions that only someone as brilliant as you can aspire to understand.” Mary smiled, and due to the reduced inhibition in her system agreed. They walked to her office, passing a cleaning lady on the way, she wore a clean starched uniform, was well manicured and made up and had Mary bothered to find out, was, in fact, an immigrant with a doctors degree that had to work until her license was approved. The only work she found was as a cleaner, so with total humility and a lot of common sense, she started to work as a cleaner on a three-month gig until her license came through.

To Mary, the woman looked like a slob, only because she was a janitor; she overlooked all the details and focused on predecision. The woman was obviously a dumb big titted cow who only worked as a cleaner because her brain had an IQ of 60 and would most probably double as a crack whore to make ends meet. This is what Mary thought of all cleaning women and had no time and lots of disdain for them. The fact that this cleaner was athletic and fit and intelligent was totally lost on Mary.

Dawg picked up on her thoughts and decided that there was nothing better than to make Mary what she hated the most and then see how she loved her new life. In fact, Dawg was scanning the entire hospital for the sleaziest cleaner, and found one that actually was a whore at night, but only because she needed to make enough money to support her five children. Clarita was five three, weighed in at nearly a hundred and fifty pounds and had a pair of triple D tits, she was once a Latina gang whore but escaped from that life when all the gang was killed in a gang war. She found work as a cleaner but continued to whore herself out at night under the safety of a local pimp she knew.

Mary reached her office, and Dawg sat down in front of her desk, he then asked her “Can I use your phone for a moment?” To which Mary agreed. Dawg dialled Clarita’s mobile number, which he obviously knew after scanning her mind from afar. Clarita answered the phone “Yes, who is this?” and Dawg said, “Can you come to Dr May’s office, please.” To which Clarita replied “Si, Senior”.

Mary looked at Dawg in confusion, so he started his litany.

“Dr May, you are a doctor of medicine?” to which she answered “Yes”.

“Good, so you are obviously highly intelligent?”

“Yes”

“What if I could prove to you that through basic logic, you are something else?”

Mary thought about the question, she didn’t understand where he was going with this, but since her curiosity was already adjusted too high and her inhibitions reduced to zero, she said: “OK, I’m game.”

Dawg smiled and asked, “If you are so intelligent, more than a cleaner, and much more than a whore, than any cleaner who is a whore would not know more than you, am I correct?”

“Obviously you are correct.” Replied Mary.

“Good, so when Clarita comes in if I ask her a question and you cannot answer it, and she can, does that mean she is more intelligent then you?”

Mary thought hard, and answered, not necessarily, it might mean she is more knowledgeable than me on a specific subject.”

Dawg conceded her logic and ploughed on “So, you admit that a dumb whore cleaner could be more knowledgeable than you.”

“Yes, that could be the case in specific subject areas, after all, I might be a genius, but I do not know everything.”

“OK, so you are less knowledgeable than an ignorant whore that never went to school and is illiterate and was used as a whore most of her life.”

Mary winced, but had to admit the logic base don her answers “Yes..but…”

“Wait,” said Dawg as the someone knocked on the door.

“Come,” said Dawg, and Clarita opened the door and shuffled in, she was in awe by the senior management.

Dawg asked her “Clarita; I understand you are an uneducated woman that grew up on the streets and work as a whore at night and a cleaner by daytime, is this correct?”

Clarita gasped, how could this gringo know so much, and she said with fear “Si Senior”.

“Don’t worry Clarita, I am here to provide you with a good solution to your financial situation, and Mary here is going to help with this.”

Dawg then turned to Mary and said: “Based on Clarita’s inflections, in what part of Mexico did she grow up?”

Mary looked stunned and said, “I don’t know.”

“Clarita, where did Mary grow up?”

Clarita knew about Dr May and said: “In LA Senior.”

Mary gasped, and Dawg looked at her and said “So, you were incapable of fathoming out where Clarita grew up, but she immediately knew where you did. Is this knowledge or intelligence?”

Mary couldn’t answer, so Dawg continued “It takes intelligence to learn about someone and to listen to the speech, knowledge is not a part of this, it is only an accessory after the fact, so in this instance, do you agree that Clarita used more intelligence than you?’

Mary tried to fight the logic, but conceded the point and said “Yes”.

“Perfect” snapped Dawg but held off the nanobots because he wanted Mary to suffer. He turned to Clarita and asked “Clarita, would you like a dumb ignorant slut that would replace you in cleaning and whoring, and allow you time to manage her and have more time with your family?”

Clarita smiled and answered “Si, Senior, but how?”

“Mary is going to be your dumb ignorant slave; she will sign over all her wealth to you and start a new life as your bitch. How does that sound?”

Clarity nearly fainted with joy, but was scared, while Mary screamed and was about to call security when the bots took over. Dawg looked at Mary and said, “tut tut Maria, you know you are just an ignorant dumb bitch, after all, you admitted you were less intelligent that Clarita and her IQ is only 87, so yours must be really low.”

Mary looked at Dawg as her mind was attacked by the nanobots, and her IQ was reduced to 67, she also lost all knowledge of everything she learnt since kindergarten, including English. The bots had rewired her brain to Spanish and took away everything else. She was now an illiterate, discalulated moron that could only follow the simplest of orders.”

Maria was in shock internally, she knew her past life but was now too dumb to do anything about it, and she could only speak in Spanish, a few childlike words.

Dawg then asked her slowly (in Spanish) “Maria, since you are a dumb bitch, this must mean you lived a life of a dumb bitch slave to Clarita, so your body must also be like that of such a dumb bitch, don’t you agree?”

Maria churned her mind, she was too slow to comprehend everything fully but answered “Si” to which her body immediately morphed into a five three two hundred pound Latina with dark skin, black hair, and a pair of tits that were so big, they laid in her lap as she sat, and her nipples were two inches long and thick. Her dull eyes didn’t take anything in, but she pulled on her nipples with her hands and pulled on them as she looked dumbly at her owner Clarita, waiting for orders.

Clarita gasped, “Bruja” she called out to Dawg, and he replied “No, science, but it looks like magic. This is now your dumb slave, you can use her to replace you for cleaning, even for whoring too, after all, she is too dumb to live by herself, and she can only follow the simplest of orders.”

Clarita looked at Maria and said in Spanish “You are no cleaner, you are a cum dump, you will lie in a bed all your life and have men’s cocks fed to you 24/7. You will make me a lot of money, bitch.”

Maria didn’t fully understand but moaned “Si.”

Dawg looked at the new Mary, fat and dumb, her life memory was intact, but her new mind and life was super-imposed over it. She could now compare herself to what she was, and internally, she was struggling, but at the same time, she felt her tits on her thighs and felt a warmth spread in her pussy. Whilst she wasn’t on heat, or had anything done to her libido, the very fact that she recognized her new life as being one of total idiocy, where all she could do was follow simple orders and rely on her owner to provide for her while she was being whored at all the time actually turned her on while it also horrified her.

Dawg then lifted her IQ to 100, and she looked at him and moaned “Why did you do this to me?”

To which Dawg ignored and said, “Here are documents you need to sign with the limited intelligence you have for the moment.” Mary refused, so Dawg activated the nano-bots, and her tits grew as well as her nipples, her clitoris also grew to an inch long, and she felt the changes. As tattoos started to appear all over her body, she cried out “OK, OK, stop” Mary signed all the document that transferred all her property to Clarita.

After she signed the documents, Dawg reduced her intelligence to 78, which was enough to make her fully comprehend her new life status, but took away her English. She started to play with her long clit and pummel her tits, her three-inch nipples now rested on her knees, and her tits had thick pumping pulsing veins on them, as she started to produce milk.

Dawg then reversed the process, and Maria was suddenly Mary again, she was about to scream when Dawg stopped and said. “Mary, Mary, every day your intelligence will reduce a bit until it reaches 60, your body will get fatter, and your tits expand, your clitoris will grow, and your entire body will transform into a sleazy Latina slut whore slave that is owned by Clarita. You will lose everything you learned, and you will become Clarita’s sex beast. The changes will take weeks, and during this time you will continue your life as if nothing has happened, but you will slowly become a point of ridicule and humiliation, and Clarita will move into her new home, while you move into her old one. You will live the way she tells you, and believe you me, after a few weeks you will want to be even dumber. In the meantime, enjoy the last few weeks of yourself and prepare for the new you. One more thing, you cannot tell anyone what is happening, so don’t try, the more you fight the changes, the more drastic they will become, and if you truly fight hard you will be transformed into a real cow, not a human, but a bovine, but with your mind intact. So choose wisely.”

Mary started to cry and shook with fury too. Clarita came over to her side, and co cooed her, “No worries my dumb bitch, soo you ees my dumb whore, ees a good life you like.” Mary wanted to shrug her off, but the nanobots had required her to accept Clarita as her owner, and Clarita now owned all of Mary’s property. Clarita decided to take Mary back home, her old home, Clarita’s new one, and wait there while Clarita’s children came over to live in their new home.

Clarita explained to her children that the doctor was cursed by a bruja and would turn into a dumb whore, so they must treat her like shit and use her as much as often for their own good. All five teenagers couldn’t wait, and in fact, the eldest, already called his friends up, a gang of young punks to come and gang bang her.

Mary was allowed to sleep on the floor and would go to work every day as the changes became more and more apparent until she would no longer be recognized and then Clarita would have her be a janitor until she was too dumb for that too.

Mary had cried all night, how had this happened to her, and what changes were taking place? She looked into the mirror in the toilet; she had slept on the floor in what was once her home office since Clarita had taken up the master bedroom and the guest bedrooms for her children. Mary looked into the mirror, she didn’t notice many changes, and her mind seemed OK. However, when she tried on her clothes, they seem slightly tighter than usual, and she then noticed her once taught skin tone was looser, and her six-pack abs were now softer. What she didn’t realize was that her once genius IQ of 150 was now only 145, but that was still extremely intelligent. On the other scale of changes, her libido had been increased, her inhibitions reduced, and some of her knowledge had been removed.

The door opened, and Clarita stepped in, she looked at Mary and said: “OK Bitch, ees time you cleaned the house, no more hospital today, you call in sick.” Mary called the hospital and told them she wasn’t feeling well and took the day off. The day included cleaning the house and washing everything for Clarita.

Clarita took Mary shopping, but not for clothes, for sex toys. Mary didn’t want to enter the shop, but Clarita pulled her inside and told her to wait, and she bought two massive dildos. When the came home, Clarita took Mary to her new bedroom, the cleaning closet which was just big enough for Mary to lie in, and told her to strip naked and pump her pussy with the smaller of the two massive dildo’s and use oil to lubricate them. She forced her to pump her pussy for hours until she was sore. During this time, Clarita’s eldest son who had just turned nineteen watched, and even sucked on a nipple. The humiliation and the feeling of constant sex made Mary cumm umpteen times.

Mary woke up, she was a bit groggy, her body was now five feet, and five inches and her tight fit body was now loose, a lot of muscle tone gone, more flab and her tits had grown two cup sizes. Her face had also slightly changed, and she was now more cream than white. Her hair had darkened, and her once blue eyes were now slightly green. Her IQ had been reduced to 138, and more knowledge was gone. Clarita took Mary aside and told her “You go to work now, hospital, you work, and you suck cocks too, I make you suck Max’s cock in your office on cam!” Mary was scared, but also excited, all of a sudden, the sexual gratification kicked in with her heightened libido. She drove them both to the hospital and went to her office. Most of her colleagues didn’t notice the changes, except for one friend, but she explained her slight body changes away due to the illness.

Around noon time, Max and Clarita walked into her office, and Clarita ordered Mary to strip while being filmed, she then told Max to fuck her hard, and she gave Mary a dildo to suck on while Max fucked her doggy style. Clarita watched as Mary moaned and said to the camera “Thees ees stupid doctor bitch Mary May being fucked like a bitch, and soon she will prefer to be a whore than a doctor, ees better for her.”

Clarita opened up a few social pages and sex profiles for Mary and started to post her videos online.

Mary woke up in the closet, her hands were pumping her pussy with the dildo, and had been doing so all night, she didn’t realize it, but she had a dildo in her pussy for 10 hours ever since she got home and this would continue of the rest of her life. Her height was only slightly reduced, but her weight increased, she added four pounds overnight, most of them in her now larger tits, and thicker nipples. Her clitoris had grown too and was now more sensitive, and her pussy was constantly juicing. Her IQ was now 132, and she had lost more knowledge, as well as lost some of her English vocabularies.

Mary and Clarita went to the hospital, and Max fucker her again, only this time Juan came too, so she sucked his cock while she was being fucked and all this was being recorded and uploaded. Mary even smiled at the camera without realizing it. When they got home, Clarita had Mary clean the house, especially the toilets and had her suck her eldest sons cock three times while her pussy was filled with the dildo. Then at around 8pm three strangers came into the house, Clarita had invited them to fuck Mary, and video it all for the websites, she was already starting to earn money.

Mary woke up with cumm all over her face and tits, her body was now five feet four inches, and her weight was now a hundred and fifty pounds, her tits had become double D’s, and her nipples were now one inch long. She also had some veins on her tits. Her IQ was now 128, and she had lost more knowledge and more English vocabulary. Her face was now rounder, her hair darker and curlier and her lips had swollen up a bit more. Her green eyes were showing flecks of brown.

Clarita took Mary to the hospital where she was noticed, her changes unexplainable, and the worst part was that someone had found a sex video of her online, The Hot Bitch Doctor. She was asked to come to the Administrators office, where he told her that her conduct online was inexcusable and that she was fired. She was given an hour to clear the building.

Mary cried as she carried her boxes, everyone watching her go, and Clarita smiled when her bitch entered the car, she told Mary that now she would concentrate on her new career.

When they got home, Clarita’s son had brought over 20 gang friends, and Mary was gang banged all day and well into the night as 20 horny gangers fucked her at least six times each. All this being uploaded onto the web. Mary’s mind was cracking, and she knew her sanity was going. IN fact, the first sign was when she was being fucked for the fiftieth time, she started to enjoy it and wanted more, she wanted her pussy and mouth to be filled, Ashe reeled in disgust at the conflicting emotions, and nearly screamed in frustration, but her mouth was gagged with a big thick cock, and she swallowed all the cum that ejaculated into her throat.

Clarita woke Mary up, shaking her out of her cum covered slumber. “Goto, the bathroom, clean yourself and the house bitch” Mary got up, and went to the bathroom. Her body was now much pudgier; she had added another 20 pounds of fat to her body, again mostly in her tits, but also on her bum. She was now sporting triple D tits with thicker nipples, and the veins looked more prominent but still smooth. Her IQ was now 122, and she had lost a lot of her medical knowledge, as well as a bit more of her English, her understanding of Spanish had increased, but mainly swear words and simple sentences. A tattoo was appearing on her leg, and her hair was curlier, her eyes browner.

All morning Mary spent cleaning the house, then Clarita took her to Max at the hospital where she was given a new job as a janitor. She only got it because Max had persuaded the HR manager that the once mighty doctor would suck his cock until he came in her mouth and would then beg to be a lowly janitor. The HR manager was into this, and Mary sucked him twice, and in fact, every day, she would suck his cock for him until her changes were complete.

After work, where all her old colleagues shunned her and looked at the weird creature that she had become, she went back home and got fucked by the gang of twenty. This continued for two weeks, and her changes continued over two weeks.

Mary was now five feet three inches and weighed in at a hundred and eighty pounds, most of it in her now huge melons that hung down to her stomach. Her mouth was now fully engorged and thick, and her IQ had dropped to 115 she lost most of her medical knowledge and was also losing a lot of her other knowledge too. She wore her janitors uniform, which was now tight on her, and when she reached the hospital, Clarita had already found some of her detractors in the medical field that was jealous of her success in the past. Three men and two women physicians were waiting for the “improved Mary”, and then they took turns at insulting her. She was crying and at the same time pulling on one of her one and a half inch nipples that protruded under her t-shirt. Then the physicians took turns in fucking her, where the women used a massive dildo and forced Mary to suck them until they came. The only reason the physicians behaved the way they did was that Dawg had already infected their minds to do this.

Mary was forced by the physicians and the HR manager to hours of constant abuse and sex and was told not only clean toilets between her sex bouts. Her IQ was now only 100, and her entire knowledge from college was wiped out, she only had basic English, and her tattoos were now spread all over her body with new piercings appearing too.

Maria woke up; she suddenly realized she thought of herself as Maria, she had lost all knowledge of English and in fact, had all her knowledge from six years old wiped out. She now knew nothing about anything but did know a lot about sex and cleaning. Her IQ was now 92, and she was becoming dull minded, her eyes no longer intelligent.

Clarita called on Max, who helped take the new Maria once Dr. Mary May into her new life in Clarita’s old home, where her children would tease her for the dumb cow she was. Her new life was to live in one room, and be fucked by men all day and night, a cum dump whore that paid for Clarita’s life. There were webcams showing her off to the world that brought in more money. All the time, Mary now Maria conflicted in her emotions, would orgasm thinking about how dumb she was and how simple her life is now compared to the amazing life she once had.

Maria was a four foot eleven inches 200 pound freak with tits the size of massive watermelons , they had three inch nipples, thick, and her tits had pulsing blue veins. Because of their weight, she found it hard to stand, so she was most of the time lying down and being fucked. The nanobots had changed her skin so it wouldn’t chafe, making sure she never got bed sores. She had become a sex beast, nothing more, and just got fucked 24/7.

A year later Dawg visited her and asked her “Do you want to go back to your old life” She was being pumped by two men at the time, and she answered in between orgasms “nooo…OMG…I love this life; it’s so simple and full of cumm…please make me dumber.” To which Dawg said “OK, and her IQ dropped to 58. Maria smiled inside, how dumb and slutty she has just pushed her over the edge, and she had the strongest orgasm she had ever had. Clarita also smiled since Maria was a great cash cow and made her lots of money.

Dawg had proven once again that even the most intelligent creature, when faced with complete sexual satisfaction would agree to be a beast of sex than a productive scientist.