The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Day In The Life of A Spy

By Lady Bella Mae Kendri

Chapter 1 — Ana

Well this was not how I thought I’d start my day. When I was sitting in the kitchen of my condo this morning I never thought that come lunch time I was going to be tied up and hanging upside down. I’m pretty much fucked at the moment and not in the good way. Normally I’m the one doing the tying. While I’m just hanging around, yeah I know bad pun let me tell you how this all started. My name is Anastasia Romanova, yes I know it is the same name from the animated movie, she happens to be my great great great great grandmother. So I get this question a lot. I’m fairly young, only 36 years old born and raised in New Jersey but moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania not so long ago. If you looked at me you might think I look sweet and innocent but yeah I’ve got the Jersey attitude so I don’t put up with shit. I’m fresh out of Camp Pearny also known as The Farm, well they can’t call it spy school or the institute of the special and gifted, that’s already been taken. It was hell but now I have my dream job as a secret agent aka spy. My agency with the CIA doesn’t exist, so we will just call it Department X. So I’m in my kitchen just minding my own damn business drinking my coffee (you guys call it coffee I call it anti-murder juice, I’m not one of those basic bitches where you can’t talk to me while I’m drinking my coffee, it’s just highly recommended as I won’t t be held responsible for the next words that come out of my mouth) and my cellphone rings. I look down at the caller I’d and instantly give an eye roll. I think to myself that this asshat really has some damn time.

“Go for Ana (there might had been a bit of sarcasm in my tone, like I said highly recommended for people to not to disturb me while drinking my coffee) “Hello, you’re drinking your coffee aren’t you. “ I think wow it’s like he knows me or something. It’s Liam McCarthy. He is my partner. I know what you’re thinking and no not like that. He trained with me and during training they couldn’t separate us. The camp didn’t realize we knew each other previously.“ Hey you got your first case” “Okay, where am I going?” He says “Well ever been to the Amazon?”I think to myself and can honestly say I haven’t. “Let me finish my coffee, grab my gear, and I’ll meet you at the airport.”

Now I don’t know if you have ever flown out of Philadelphia International Airport, in the middle of the summer, the heart and soul of travel season. When I say it has to be one of Dante’s Inferno circles of hell I’m not joking. So 4 hours later I finally got to the airport. There is Liam waiting for me, and that god we have a private plane, because if I had to go through customs. So let me paint a picture about Liam for you guys, he is six foot tall black hair, blue eyes, legs and abs for days, he is Irish including accent, women could just eat him up. If he had the kinky side I did then maybe he’d be ideal but we both have a dominant type of personality. I don’t understand why he is still single. He just isn’t my cup of tea he is way too vanilla for my taste. He is more like a brother to me than anything else. His story is also a tad odd, which might be why we clicked so well. We have been friends since his family since his parents and my parents were on McGuire Air Force base, in Wrightstown NJ. I feel like Lucy from I love Lucy and got some explaining to do.

Well Liam was born in Dublin, Ireland but he was an army brat just like me. I’m a year older than him but he is wicked smart, but he seems out of place, I think just another plus in our checklist. So he ended up being in my grade he got to jump ahead when he was in elementary school. You know 15 schools in the period of 10 years.So he bounced around from school to school. He was just the new kid all of the time. So by the time I met him we were both fourteen.So just starting our freshman year at the school on base. When you looked at him he was a small fry. There was this bully named Jason Thomas, and the moment he saw Liam it was like a giant explanation mark appeared over Liam’s head. So naturally I go over to help him. I see Jason get up in his face and tell him nicely to go pound sand. Liam got all embarrassed because this girl was sticking up for him. I remember what it was like to be the new kid, granted at that point I was still new. It would be wrong if I just let him get picked on. From that day on we were inseparable. We never dated because I didn’t want our friendship to be ruined, even if after when he went from scrawny geek to oh my god fuck me please. Well there was this one time he and I did have sex, It was still amazing and we were each other’s first. He did things that were amazing but when I saw other things that were a potential and saw he wasn’t into it. Yeah I know so sappy so sugary sweet, I’ll recommend a dentist later, but I also realized that we were never gonna work, at an earlier age I did realize I had a dominant personality. Even before this first time and before I met Liam I always wondered why boys and girls wouldn’t just do what i said. People’s lives would be infinitely easier if they would listen to me.

In school there were things that I excelled at, Math, English and History. Liam was horrible in those subjects so I’d help him, but it annoyed me that he and other boys or girls wouldn’t listen to my orders or directions. Back then bdsm was frowned about, but I knew something was weird about me, I enjoy the control, and the power. Liam was good in History and Science. Between the two of us we could make one really good student. I would be at his place

By the time we were both seniors we both wanted to be in the CIA or the FBI, it always interested me. My parents wanted me to go into the service and that just wasn’t on my path. My parents knew at a very young age I was beating to my own drummer, on my own cloud, and if I was determined to do something there really no reason to try and stop me, But I know that my parents wouldn’t had let me go off to the camp by myself. Liam offered to go too, and that was enough to get the parents off my back. When we got to the camp and it seemed like the roles reversed, the was this tall guy built like he should have been the Marines not at the camp. This guy honed in on me like he had never seen a female before, Liam got in his face and told him to go piss off, and at that point I thought we were even, you know I saved him before and this made on,“I had that guy you know” I spat. He shrugged and said well now we are even Steven. I rolled my eyes and said not even close, but it’s cute that you think so though. “What do you mean not yet?” I chuckle and say “ I didn’t stutter.

While training we always tried to outdo each other. We were both top in our class and got hired by the CIA right out of the academy. I guess they wanted to keep their best and brightest together. Which seems to work for us. Though, there are times I want to squish his head.

Liam says “What was the hold up Ana?” “Are you fucking kidding me asshole, you know that its a zoo to even try and travel this time of the year. So you think you jokes.” “Would you expect anything less from me?” he asks. I said “No, if you did something different I’d think you were a clone and here to kill me.” So we board the plane, after getting settled, I ask him “Okay so who’s the target?” He hands me a folder, inside there is this guy that at first glance he just screams stranger danger creeper.

This guy is kidnapping women to force them to do his bidding, having his own sex slaves/submissive at his disposal. This just makes my skin crawl. If you’re going to take on either a submissive or slave there needs to have consent. Just have a bond with your submissive. Liam may know this but I am a dome,but I just haven’t found the right submissive yet. Or he just hasn’t said anything yet.

So after reviewing the file, I ask Liam “So is this a save the dismal in distress type of mission. If we happen to kill the creepy guy then bonus?” “This strikes a nerve huh” he asks. “Dude you have no idea how much I want to put a bullet between his eyes.”

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl and my blood boil. Liam says “Headquarters says dead or alive, they would prefer alive, less paperwork.” As much as I hate paperwork, if this guy happened to have fallen on my knife 12 times (Chicago reference implied), he would have it coming to say the least. “Dude I’m not making any promises, he makes me sick to my stomach to do this to these girls” I said.

The plane lands and we get our baggage and head for the hotel. Once settled I get suited up. I have so many different knives and handguns hidden on my person you wouldn’t guess just looking at me. I know Liam will know but then again he trained with me but the normal Joe wouldn’t bat an eye at me. So I go grab a shower and a quick bite to eat. Then I got bored and went downstairs to wait for Liam.

About ten or so minutes later Liam graces me with his presence and I know he also is fully decked out in weapons. To say that women take a long time to get ready has never traveled with Liam. He says “So the target is not in the city but in the outer banks of the city.” I say “okay when do we leave?” “We are just waiting on the ride, hold your tits Ana.” “ Okay you can stop ordering me around, please and thank you or you will not like what happens.” About twenty minutes later we are in a van headed towards the backroads of the Amazon. We get dropped in the middle of the forest, and Liam says “Our sources with the organization say that the guy we are looking for is in his 30’s also is wanted in about seven different countries, about twenty states back home, about six foot tall, blonde hair and hazel eyes. I think to myself that he sounds like he should be a model not a criminal.

HIs name is Joshua Gates. Even his name just sends creepy chills down your spine. So we begin down the trail of the forest, and I feel like I’ve entered a horror film. Like all I’m missing is the scary music, the sky to turn dark, and the white guy saying he’d be right back. Everyone knows that and being a virgin means you’re probably going to die. I’m looking around for a save place or some extra lives.

Liam says the next stupid thing. “We should split up, we will cover more ground that way’ I laugh “I know you’re not an idiot Liam” He just cocks his eyebrow up at me. I shrug “Haven’t you seen like any horror movies and they call me the sheltered one! That’s like rule two in any handbook: don’t split up unless extremely necessary.” He looks at me like a blank state complete deer in the headlights no one is home kind of expression. “Why isn’t that rule one?” “Well rule one is don’t get caught, come on I know this is our first operative but it’s not your first day.”

See this right there is why he is more of a brother to me than him being my sub. Way too many boneheaded qualities. I can’t do that with a lover, you have to have some intelligence. Be able to survive not only my beatings both physically but mentally. Got to enjoy a good mind fuck, every now and then. There have been bugs, wildlife looking at us like we are lunch, they don’t want us here you can just tell.

As we travel, which seems like forever has pass us,we come to a fork in the trail. Mind you I know we are in the Amazon, but it feels like we entered the rainforest. Thank god this isn’t like that survival show, where they have to try and survive the elements naked. I personally don’t think Liam would do well.

When we get to the fork I have this gut feeling we need to go right, and Liam insists we go left. “Why do you think we shouldn’t go right Liam?” He says “ Well see that mountain over there.”Yes I see it so.” He continues, “Well if I were to think like our target wouldn’t my villainy type lair be in the middle of the mountain?” I start to laugh “ Come on seriously where’d that come from the Spy Who Shagged Me, you got to think about it logically and hopefully not be so naive.” “But if you want to be stupid and split up I’m not going to talk you out of it, even though you’re wrong. He shrugs and starts off. (I do understand the irony since I’m still hanging upside down from this steel pole at the moment that now in retrospect I think that the easier path might have been the right choice. I’m stubborn and when my mind is set there is no changing it.)

“If you want to go that way at least take the handheld radio so we can communicate.” I grab my pack and place it on the rock next to us. I take out the canteen, the rope (because you never know when you’ll need rope), some other basic necessities, and the two way radio. “Okay if we are going to break Rule 2 we should take precautions, if you find the base of their operations or if you end up in trouble radio me, and the same will go for me. Do not engage the target without me. I won’t either.”

He nods “Okay but I really don’t think you should go that way, you have never been here, and I don’t know what I’d do if something happened to you.” “ Aww you’re sweet but I’m a big girl with enough weapons on me that I could take down a small army but I appreciate that you care about me that much. You have always been like family to me so yea I’d be upset if anything happens to you too. Do be careful and watch your six, alright?” He agreed and said something similar to me and with that I was alone. I shrug and start heading down the path. This is a weird feeling as I’m not used to being alone on my own adventure.

I have my machete out and I’m chopping away at the vines and low hanging trees, I begin to think hmmm this doesn’t look like Kansas anymore. The path starts to go up, and about three hours later I feel like I’m in the Amazon. In training they never mentioned that I was going to have to deal with heat conditions, bugs, or wildlife. The animals are just staring at me. I feel like I’m looking like lunch to them. I have to ask my boss for hazard pay when I get back to the states. So I keep walking, and take breaks every now and then. Hey I’m a spy not Wonder Woman. But I notice it’s starting to get dark I need to find shelter. Now, I’ve watched enough Naked and Afraid with my grandfather to know that one don’t do that show as it so not worth any amount of money that the network would offer. Two I need to find a place that dry so I can get a fire started and off the ground because it would be just my luck that some fire ants want to snuggle and three I need to be near some kind of water. If I don’t at least do the second and third one I won’t survive the night.

I pull out the two way radio. “Liam, how goes it? Over.” I know guys but you have to say over that just what you do. crackle sounds start coming over the radio, “ It’s boring, I looking over the side of the mountain, how does it go for you? Over”

“I am about to make camp since I’m losing daylight. There is a cave in the horizon maybe about fifty or so feet away. I’m going to set up camp there for the night. I’ll pick back up the trail in the morning. Over” Personally this is the most walking I’ve done since boot camp. :crackles: “I’m stopping for the night too, keep your radio on Ana, if you run into trouble. Just hit me up on this thing and I’ll get to you as fast as I can, over.”

I just stare at the radio, he has to be the dumbest man on the planet. First of all, I can handle my own. Second, if I’m in trouble what’s he gonna do ask Scotty to beam him up and over to me, <eye roll> “Okay Liam sure I’ll make sure I do that over and out worse case I’ll talk to you in the morning and sleep well.” Okay I know that was dripping with sarcasm but come on! He isn’t thinking with his head. Alright I say to myself you’re getting a little bit bitchy, you haven’t eaten anything since the hotel or was it before the hotel. Regardless you’re getting hungry and tired. I know there is still a shit ton of work I have to do before I can even go and hunt for food.

I head towards the cave, I pull out my flashlight and slowly go in. I remember my training, unfortunately given my line of work there are traps EVERYWHERE, and everyone lies. Who would had thought that Dr. Gregory House would have been right. I began to look around the cave, from what I see there are maybe some bats and they won’t bother me if I don’t bother them. There are some spider webs, and spiders which again if I don’t bother them they will leave me alone. But after my initial review of my surroundings I feel safe. Looking back I wish I could tell my past self to have looked a little harder, but yeah I was tired and hungry. Those alone equal out to be a dangerous combination if you’re not paying attention.

Next thing I have to do since I’ve got shelter covered is to find water and food. I find some sugar cane trees and I have that rope and a few arrows and make myself a quick bow. Being a spy you have to be a jack of the trades of weapons but master of few. Lucky for me I’m a really good shot. I’m not Katniss Everdean but I do alright. I spot a deer in the horizon, and from this mountain side I can see everything. Unfortunately the Bambi looking deer didn’t even see the arrow coming, but I got her on the first shot. I climb down the mountain, to go towards where the deer fell. Now I know you’re all thinking, what does me doing all of this survival shit have to do with spy work, well it may not but my welfare and health is the most important thing. That goes for my or any submissive I will take on. So yeah this survival stuff isn’t my normal thing. I hate to say it but I learned it from YouTube videos and survival shows like Naked and Afraid (have to say though they only show the butts when you think Naked you think it’s gonna be some Game of Thrones naked not PG-13 naked.)

After cleaning, skinning and gutting the deer I now have a blanket, dinner, and the satisfaction of doing this by myself, if my ex- brother-in-law could see me now. The first time he shot a deer and started this process he made fun of me for not wanted to see the process. I was a little more girly back then, but now I can do that with ease. I drop the deer off at camp and go to find water. My backpack that I’ve been lugging around may look small but its the fucking Tardis on the inside. I love it, it was a graduation present from my parents. There is a small lake about twenty feet from my location. Another thing I remember from those survival shows is to not drink the water. No matter how thirsty you are. It has to be boiled first. I know I don’t have the time to deal with having stomach issues.

I trudge back to camp, and I begin making my fire. I pull out my firestarter and try to make a fire. It took a few tries but I finally got it going. I boil the water and set it off the side to cool and get started on the deer. Have you ever just had the satisfaction or just the feeling of overall accomplishment. That’s the only way I could describe what I was feeling. I sit outside for a while enjoying the sounds of nature. As I have previously stated I’m from New Jersey and live in Philadelphia so it’s such a turn of events when all you hear is the silence of nature. There isn’t any traffic, loud music, people talking or arguing just quiet. It is both peaceful and creepy all at the same time.

I start thinking about where I want to start tomorrow. As I’m looking up at the stars just minding my own business, I see another campfire, :crackles: “Ana you still up?” Liam asks, I shit you guys not I literally jumped almost out of my skin. I scream, and I hear him chuckling. “You’re a fucking asshat Liam” All I hear is more laughter. “What do you want dill weed?” He finally stops laughing, and says “Did you see that camp fire?”

“I was just looking at that myself, before my best friend thought it would be a great idea to scare the shit out of me. Like my heart is in my stomach” :crackles: All I hear is more laughter. Again <eye roll> I answer him by responding in my most sarcastic tone.“To answer your question, yes I see the campfire. I was literally thinking about which way I wanted to go tomorrow. I’ll take the campsite as a sign.”

After that I put out the fire, head back inside the cave and presumably pass out.

Chapter — 2 Ana

The morning came quickly that it felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes. But the sun was coming up and the wood life definitely made their presence known. It was hot, sticky, and I had no motivation to do anything. I knew though I had to get my ass in gear, there was a creep and people needed to be saving. So I set off, start heading down the cliff and in the direction of that campsite I saw last night. Being a spy you have to make sure of your surroundings. The reason why I say that because then I wouldn’t be in my current situation.

The next thing I hear is my radio :crackles: “ANA!”. I jump practically out of my skin. “What?!?!?!” “(Whew) Ana you had me worried, you didn’t talk to me this morning, you could have been dead?” I rolled my eyes not that he could see but it made me feel better. “Dude you’re like a brother to me so I’m going to say this with all the love in my heart. You aren’t my mom, I was going to contact you once I got started down the hill. I’m currently headed towards that campfire I saw last night however it’s going to take me a few hours to get there, what are you doing?

He said,“Other than checking on you, still continuing taking the side of the cliffs and mountains, I’m telling you that you should have come with me.” “Why?” I wondered. “I don’t know Ana, I just have this weird feeling that something, or someone might hurt you. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something did, especially on our first case.” I say “ Don’t get all sappy on me now. You know I love you as a brother, yes we did we had that one amazing night when we were kids.” I think to myself if he ever thinks about it as often as I do.

I know that nothing would ever happen with us, but you can’t forget your first. He was my first kiss, the first person I went to bed with. But like I’ve said he wouldn’t be a good fit for me as a domme. I do think at one point our parents thought that we were going to get married and settle down. My parents don’t know I’m bi-sexual. My father is very traditional coming from an old Russian family. I think he’d be crushed if he found out my dirty little secrets. Unfortunately my mom and I are too much alike for us to get along. Don’t know how my father has done it for so many years. Hey that’s who you love who am I to judge. There is an expression about glass houses and stones.

I didn’t even realize Liam was still talking to me Crackle “ANA!” “ What?!?!?” I respond. He sounds annoyed “ I’ve been talking to you for like five minutes have you not been paying attention, you were tuning me out again, weren’t you.” I laugh “Maybe?” “Thanks I see how my time is oh so precious to you… I guess you don’t want to know what I found.” I get excited “ What is it?!?” “Nah I’m not telling you, because you stopped listening to me” I rolled my eyes again (if I had a dollar for every time I rolled my eyes I could retire) “Fine don’t tell me I don’t care” when in turn it’s driving me crazy not knowing and he fucking knows it. “I tell you if you tell me what made you tune me out?” Shit! I can’t tell him I was thinking about us. What type of spy would I be if I tell him I was thinking about how nice he looked naked, or how amazing he was between my thighs, or how I wanted to flog him and mark him as mine. I just mentally took a step back.. did I seriously just have that thought. This kid has been like a brother and I’m talking like I want to rip his clothes off. Oh man I need to get laid. “Liam have you ever thought about us other than that one night after prom?”

I think he dropped the radio. All I heard was a loud thud. “HEY did you just drop me! That hurt.” I laughed at this. “Liam you asked me why I was tuning you out and what got me distracted I tell you and I get dropped to the ground.” He goes “Uh uh uh.” “Well spit it out mumbles because frankly I’m in shock in myself that I actually ADMITTED that to you!” It is so quiet on the other end that it makes me wonder if he fell and hit his head. “LIAM!!!” I scream “Yess?” He answers but it sounds weary. “Are you okay, I have never in the history of ever heard you been that shaky before.” “You caught me off guard Ana, that night seems like a lifetime ago. But to answer your question yes I have from time to time. I wonder how our lives would had played out if

we ended up together. It’s a nice thought but it would never work.” “Oh? And why is that?”

He starts “Well if I remember correctly you were very dominant in the sack to be honest with you, I mean don’t get me wrong you were and are amazing in bed!. One of the my best sex I ever have, and trust me I’d wouldn’t mind friends with benefits but as a relationship wouldn’t work for us.” Okay now I’m curious to know where he is going with this. I ask “Well why is that?” He coughs “Well one you are definitely into a lifestyle that isn’t my scene, might try it one day just not now.” I drop the radio. I’m speechless, I can’t believe he figured out my little secret. Come on get it together Ana you know you guys have been friends for over a decade, of course he figured it out. He is really intelligent which is why he is an equal to you. I just didn’t know he’d be that honest about it. Off in the distance I hear a muffle almost sounds like screaming. crackle crackle “ANA!!! Are you there?!?! Are you okay, oh god did she pass out” I found the radio and picked it up, and said “I’m here just you got me speechless and you know that doesn’t happen often. I’m not saying that I wanted to marry you dweeb, just that every now and then I have what ifs. I also can’t believe you figured out what lifestyle I was into.”

“It wasn’t hard Ana, when we did have that night together after prom you bite down on my neck, and I thought you were out for blood. You mounted me and not the other way around. I just was along for the ride. Also there were some subtle hints too. You would get mad every time that no one would follow your lead, didn’t matter if it was other classmates, but when you were doing it to our instructors. Wow, man I thought they were going to throw you out of The Farm. Damn you have balls and they might be bigger than mine if we are being honest.” I thought back to Mr Taylor’s class in hand to hand combat training and he was pretty red in the face. But I never got into deep trouble. I think it’s due to the fact that when I did give push back the majority of the time I was right. I mean I do come from a military background. They shouldn’t have been surprised.

I didn’t realize how far I got just while talking to Liam. A snake that was red and blackpopped up right in front of me. Of course my first thought is AHHHHH. Crackle “Ana, you okay you got really quiet.?” My voice shakes out “I’m good just figuring out how to kill a snake without getting bit. Liam spoke very softly, “Okay Ana, calm down, you’ve got this, is there anything large and heavy near you.?” “Yessss” I studdard. “Okay I want you to move slowly towards it. Is it a rock Ana?” “Yes there is a rock, really big rock, (breathes slower) thank you for walking me through this.”

I take a deep breath to try and steady myself, I have been through way too much to let a snake get me this scared. So I see it eyeing me and I move closer to the huge rock that’s sitting on the dead log. The tall of the snake starts to rattle and his fangs eject out of his mouth. At that same moment I grab the rock and start bashing his head in. Crackle “Ana, you okay?!?!?” “Yeah, I’m good, I wasn’t going to let some reptile get the better of me, I’ve done way worse in my life, besides if anyone is taking me out it better be you. You and I may have never really gotten together but you’ve been with me long enough that you’ve earned it. Unless I get married then all bets are off!”

I have this strange feeling that the snake has thrown me off track. “Get back to work Liam, I’ll check in with you when I make camp again. Where did your path start leading you anyways?” “Well, first I was going up the side of a mountain, and then, I felt like Lara Croft because I had to use a pickaxe to get down. Now I’m back in the jungle, and to be honest, you were right. We shouldn’t have split up but I know there is a reason why I had to come this way. My gut told me it was right.” Oh he is going to regret admitting he was wrong.

“So that makes me right, hmm. I happen to love when you tell me I’m right.” I sneered. “You know that your life would be infinitely easier if you’d just listen to me.” “Yea yea, you’re not going to let me live this down huh?” He asked. “Oh hell no! I’m bringing this one back home and telling EVERYONE at the office about it! So I kept on, just following the path that was in front of me. As I keep walking, I have this gut feeling that someone is following me, I turn around and there is nothing there. Okay calm down Ana, you’re getting paranoid. But that doesn’t mean to let your guard down. Even if there is someone following me, I may only be 5′7 and 125 pounds but I am not by any means unable to defend myself.

Back in highschool, I took some self defense courses and in my spare time I teach women how to prepare themselves in case they are walking home at night. I love my city of Philadelphia but I wouldn’t want to be walking down certain parts of Walnut Street without my gun, pepper spray and my taser. I enjoy teaching others about what they would have to do in a situation where they felt like they had to do something. Though I’m a domme I like giving power to those who need that in their lives.

So every now and then while I’m trying not to die, okay maybe dying might be a little exaggerating a tad. But I was not trying to let this jungle make me their bitch. Yea that’s a tad more accurate. I keep feeling like there is someone behind. Then out of the corner of my eye I swear I see this girl, and though it was just a glimpse she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Oh I hope that wasn’t my mind playing tricks on me. But now I need to make sure. Somehow on this path, I have to keep making different choices on which path to take next. Mentally I remember that the other campsite was west of where I was, so I keep just following and trusting my intuition. But the sun was starting to set. I decided to make camp for the night, not much I’m going to do. Crackle “Hey Liam, I’m just checking in now, I’m stopping for the night, just didn’t want you to worry.”” Wow Ana, it’s like you know me or something,” “Do you have to always be a jerk?” “Honestly Ana did you expect anything less?” “I guess not, if you did anything differently I would probably think something was wrong.” I just sat there and laughed. I also just think to myself how did I get so lucky to have this asshole in my life.

Now that I made camp, I need to find food and water. Thankfully there is a stream not too far from camp, and I get this huge trout. Guess it’s fish fry tonight. I go back to camp and out of my pack I pull out this little frying pan. I make my fire and cook. After I finish eating, I see that same smoke maybe 100 feet or so away. I mentally store that so I know what direction I have to go tomorrow. I hope I’m getting closer to those girls who need me. God knows what that scumbag is doing.

Chapter 3 — Leah

“Leah, put out that damn fire!” There is this woman standing behind me, I think her name is Nicole, she has been in this hell for god, what did she say like 6 years. All I know is that she has been here way longer than me. But since I tend to follow more than lead I submit to that command. I don’t talk back, I just do what I’m told. “Nicole, was there anything else you needed from me? I’m tired and I have no idea if Sir Joshua needs me before bed?” “As far as I know Leah he just needs the usual.” I shudder, I hate the usual. I feel so dirty afterwards. Okay folks let me explain. So I’ve been a submissive for as long as I could remember. It always felt right. Being of service, my pleasure coming from knowing my Miss or Sir was happy. So I’m originally from Upstate NY you might be wondering how I ended up here in the Amazon. Well first of all, I’ll start at the beginning. My name is Leah Schwartz, I’m 36 years old and from Owego, NY. I was in college at SUNY Binghamton studying to be a nurse. I always knew I was different from my friends and my brothers and sisters. I’m the oldest of 4 other children, if the last name doesn’t give it away but I’m Jewish. Thankfully not to conservative but we do have to follow all the holidays and Sabbath is always on Friday nights into one hour after sundown. I was invited to this party with a bdsm lifestyle theme. So low and behold I can’t really tell my family that I’m like this. I would be shunned out of the Jewish community. And being the eldest child, it would go over like dropping the Torah in the middle of a sermon.

While at this party (at the time of the party I was 34 years old) I met this Dom named Joshua, and he was all over me like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. We were talking and dancing. Of course there was alcohol involved, the last thing I remember was just talking to Sir Joshua and then it goes black. Now I realized I was roofie that caused me to not remember us leaving the party let alone waking up in a strange place. I noticed I’m tied to a wall. Though being tied up is fine, and comfortable but I’m scared, so I’m just trying to breathe. I don’t know where I am, and I’m trying not to freak the fuck out. I just tell myself Leah just breathe, you’re okay well mostly. You’re alive, and may feel funny, but you are alive. Then this woman comes in. “Hush! Why are you screaming and making a ruckus you’re going to wake up Sir Joshua. And trust me you don’t want to do that. Child what is your name?” My voice starts to shake and I say “Leah, :cough: my name is Leah.”

“Umm what’s your name….” I say a little shakily. “My name is Emma, and I’ve been in service to Sir Joshua for 3 years, you are the newest submissive or should I say SLAVE, that Sir has brought home.” “Okay where is this home that you speak of.” “Oh child you’re in the Amazon.” I passed out. I remember coming to still being tied to the wall, a little woozy, and something cold on my head. I also noticed that instead of a wall I’m laying down but my arms and feet are completely tied to this bed post. Again under normal circumstances this would be my happy place. I love being tied up like this, having that feeling of being secure and safe but something about this just doesn’t feel right. I’ve never been in this type of situation before. But I know I have to be strong and not let them break me. I’ll follow the rules because not only are they important but maybe they will be lenient and let me go home home.

“Child, are you okay.” I faintly remember Emma saying. Emma sounds like she has a Russian or Italian, I’m not quite sure. “Yes” I finally managed to say. I think I’m dehydrated and also hungry. I can’t remember the last time I ate anything. What day is it?” “October 31,2018. You have been here for 3 days dearie.” I start to stumble on my words again. “Holy shit! Please pardon my french but I was in upstate New York on the 27th of October. So the fact that it is now Halloween, I’m just besides myself. I want to go home. I went to this party and woke up here. I apologize but I’m freaking out. My parents and siblings must be freaking out too.” I start crying practically sobbing at this point. Emma hands me some tissues, “Oh Child don’t cry, it’s not bad here, I mean I don’t know what Sir Joshua has in store for you, but even the worse thing he has everything to me its over rather quickly.” “Hold up 2 questions, does he rape you and how long have you been here?” “Well it was only rape once, now I know my place and I do it to make him happy. And I’ve been here for 5 years.” She sounds crazy, almost Stockholm syndrome. I have to try to just survive, but I’m afraid that due to sub tendencies I might end up just like Emma. (Looking back I did turn up just like Emma. I’m numb now, but I’ll get to that.”

After that she left, I was alone for what felt like hours. Until this little girl came out and started undoing my ties. “What are you doing?” But she didn’t speak, as if her tongue was cut out. She held up a notebook and it said HI I’m Joy and I can’t talk. Sir Joshua said that I screamed and talked back too much so he took out my tongue. My skin must have gone white. Because the next thing I knew Joy was sitting next me with another cool cloth on my head, and once she sees I’m awake again she had an apple juice in one hand and orange juice in the other. I point to the apple juice, I start taking little sips. She takes out her notepad again and writes. Are you okay, and what’s your name? “My name is Leah… Leah Schwartz and I wanna go home.” The tears start up again. Joy starts handing me tissues just like Emma. She turns the page and writes, I know you’re scared and want to go home but you are home. We are your family now. Sir Joshua is evil but I just keep going. “How long have you been here?” She turns to the next page, 7 years. But I have hope someone will come for me. I know what Sir Joshua is going to do to you, try to stay strong. There are 4 of us now including you. The eldest one is named Nicole, she has been here for 10 years. She was the first one. I was the second, Emma is the third and now you’re here.

“What’s he going to do to me?” She turns to a new blank page and writes, well anything he wants. By the way your making him wait. He doesn’t like waiting. We better hurry, are you okay now. I nod my head. We go upstairs apparently we are a cave, but the details in the way everything has even craved out and it’s modern if I didn’t know I was in a cave because of the draft I’d swear I was in a modern home. Well we go to this door, Joy knocks. This deep voice answers “ENTER” I jump, she opens the door and walks in with me. “Oh Leah there you are, lovely of you to grace me with your presence.” I start to say something and he slaps me in the face.”Did I tell you to speak slave. No I didn’t if you talk out of line again, you will end up over my knee, do I make myself clear? You may answer” “Yes Sir.” I answer. “No slave it’s yes Sir Joshua, once you earn your keep you may call me Sir and then you may have your name back. I do hope you will be a good girl my newest little slave or you may end up like Joy. You two may leave, and oh Joy since your the second in the clan you’ll show her the ropes. I expect breakfast in the morning and you will serve it to me. After you bring it I want you then to be on your knees awaiting your next command. Do you understand slave?” “Yes Sir Joshua.” I said almost robotic like. I don’t know what type of control he has over me. Almost like a trance, I’ve only been hypnotized once and I don’t really remember what happened. This feeling kinda feels nice. Oh no I thought I’m turning into Nicole and it’s only my first day. I’m fucked. Hopefully I don’t lose myself.