The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is written as excerpts taken from an online messaging board. Apologies if this causes any difficulty or confusion. This story is dedicated to G-man, who if anyone enjoys this, it should be him. Thanks for any feedback and a warning, this story is focused in a certain aspect of the MC fetish. Enjoy.

Dealing with Sperm Mail

1-13-2010 KerryBear Logged In

Hey girl, how are you? Just got in from class and saw your P-mail. Sorry, I can’t go out tonight. No matter how cute the guys are you met, you know me. Study, study, study. Gotta big test on Monday. What have you been up to?

1-13-2010 GabbyFire Logged In

Come on Kerry. You gotta relax sometime. You’re always nose deep in a book, wouldn’t you occasionally rather be nose deep somewhere else? I know I would.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

You’re crude sometimes, you know that? Sorry Gabby, it’s responsible time for me. You know how much I’m depending on my grades to improve. I need a shot at that scholarship this next semester. Go off and have fun. Don’t get in too much trouble. And be safe.

<incoming reply from GabbyFire>

Okay mom, geez. One of these days girl, you’ve gotta take it easy or else no guy is ever gonna want to butter your bread, if you hear what I’m saying.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

U R sick sometimes. Talk to ya later. -K

1-13-2010 GabbyFire Logged Out
1-13-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-14-2010 KerryBear Logged In

KerryBear you have 1 New Message

Are you pregnant, are you contemplating becoming pregnant? Then you need to check out KnockedUpandNaughty.com and join our online array of beautiful ladies with that special glow. Simply click the following link to join our club and upload your photos today.

To be removed from our mailing list, please send a response with the message: Remove my address

Thanks, and hoping to see you getting bred sooner than later.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

Please Remove my address!

1-14-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-15-2010 KerryBear Logged In

Gabby, you aren’t gonna believe the lame spam mail I got last night. What’s up with you? Haven’t heard from you in a couple of days. What happened with those guys?

1-15-2010 GabbyFire Logged In

Sorry, partied hard the other night. You wouldn’t believe what those guys did to me. Wanna hear the sordid details?

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

Not at all, knowing your penchant for descriptively graphic terms. I think I understand how much fun you had.

<Incoming reply from GabbyFire>

No really, those guys came bucket loads all up inside me. It was fun.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

Gabby, seriously, you are kidding right? It’s not funny.

<Incoming Reply from GabbyFire>

Kidding, never. I’m gonna be all big and pregnant. You just wait and see.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

Gabby, you got one of those stupid spam mails didn’t you? You’re messing with me right?

<Incoming Reply from GabbyFire>

Sorry, gotta go back to bed. Some Frat guys are here and they wanna fuck me. This is so much fun.

1-15-2010 GabbyFire Logged Out
KerryBear you have 1 New Message

Are you pregnant? Do you want to be? Let the girls at KnockedUpandNaughty.com show you the ropes. They have all the tips for the most successful positions to breed a baby inside your tummy. And you know it’s what you really want. Simply click the following link to join our club and get filled with sperm today.

To be removed from our mailing list, please send a response with the message: Remove my address

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

I want my address removed immediately. This is sick.

1-15-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-17-2010 KerryBear Logged In

Gabby, where have you been? You weren’t in class and I’m worried. Please let me know you’re okay. Sorry if I overreacted to your joke but it really wasn’t funny.

KerryBear you have 2 New Messages

Message returned—We regret to inform you that your message to member GabbyFire cannot be sent as this account has been closed. Thank you for using P-mail.

<Next Message>

Do you like to imagine dozens of guys filling you with semen until you can hardly think any more? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to taste milk from your own breasts? Have you thought about being a breeding machine? Sure, you have. Every girl wants nothing more than to spread her legs and accept a big load of fertile juices between her thighs. Now you can see what other girls like you are going through. Simply click the following link to join our club and begin your barefoot fun today.

To be removed from our mailing list, please send a response with the message: Remove my address

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

I have already sent two messages to remove my address. Please remove it now and send me no more of this nasty spam mail.

1-17-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-20-2010 KerryBear Logged In
KerryBear you have 1 New Message

We’re sorry you have asked to be removed from our mailing list. Your address was submitted on behalf of a mutual friend. GabbyBred has requested we offer you this one final opportunity to join the knocked up girls at KnockedUpandNaughty.com.

You know it’s what you’ve always wanted. A man, many men, spraying their seed inside your unprotected womb. What else could feel better than having thick frothy sperm flooding your most intimate places and filling you with babies? All the girls at KnockedUpandNaughty.com love sharing their nine month journeys as they grow big bellies and milky tits. Add your story today by simply clicking the following link. See our newest exclusive photos from GabbyBred and tell her what you think.

To finalize removing your address from our mailing list, please send a response with the words Final Removal in the message.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

FINAL REMOVAL, please!

1-20-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-21-2010 KerryBear Logged In
KerryBear you have 3 New Messages.

Hey girl, it’s Gabby. Guess ya wondered what happened to me huh? Sorry to hear you didn’t take up my offer, but don’t worry, I signed you up myself. I’ve been so sore lately but you know three straight days on your back will do that to a girl. You shoulda seen all the guys fucking me the other night. I musta had like thirty loads shot straight up inside my cunt. You gotta experience this. It’s like so much fun and guess what, I’m pretty sure last night did it. It was prime time of the month and I got my bread really buttered, if you hear what I mean. Anyway, you should be getting your membership welcome as well as some exclusive photos I asked them to send of me getting fucked pregnant. Enjoy.

<Next Message>

Welcome to KnockedUpandNaughty.com! We feel confident you are going to be thrilled with all the fun to come these next nine months or so. Please upload any photos you want when you have them. In the meantime, get out there and get filled with sperm. And remember, always lay on your back with your hips elevated. It’s the surefire way of getting a bun in that lovely oven of yours.

Your member name as selected by GabbyBred is KerryBare

<Next Message—Warning Attachments may contain potential Virus>

Exclusive Photos of GabbyBred. 7 attachments—click to open.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

Gabby, what the fuck is wrong with you? First you change your user name to GabbyBred so I can’t contact you, then you do this. Are you totally crazy? I always knew you were a bit wild, but signing me up for some spam mail promotion. And what’s with the pictures? You can’t be seriously letting all those guys do that to you. Who are they? Please just at least tell me you’re using birth control or something, that this is another one of your stupid jokes.

1-21-2010 GabbyBred Logged In

Joke, are you nuts girl? The joke is that you aren’t getting your little cunt stuffed every night. You know guys always went crazy over your figure, your flat little tummy and those pert little breasts. Imagine that tummy swelling and growing. Imagine those pert breasts spilling milk all over the place. The guys would go even more crazy. Birth control is worthless. I’d encourage you to throw it all out and find the nearest guy you can. Get him to fuck your brains out. Then maybe you’ll see what I’m talking about when I say how much fun this is. And I have no idea who half those guys are. Just some college guys I asked to fuck me unconscious and they were more than willing.

Oh and one last thing, it isn’t a spam mail promotion. It’s a sperm mail promotion. There’s a big difference. If you’ve already read your welcome message and looked at my photos, you’re on your way to being knocked up and naughty. You just don’t know it yet.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBear>

This is all too much. Just leave me alone for awhile, okay Gabby. I’ve got more important things to do. Besides, I’m getting a headache.

1-21-2010 KerryBear Logged Out
* * *
1-27-2010 KerryBare Logged In

OMG Gabby, you totally wouldn’t believe what happened to me yesterday. I gotta tell you. It was soooo much fun!!! Mr. G asked me stay after class because my paper I turned in the other day was all wrong or something. He’s cute, Mr. G, I like to call him G-man. So anyway, after the rest of the class left, I approached his desk wearing this cute frilly little mini skirt and naturally no panties. After knocking a pencil off his desk twice and bending over to get it, he finally notices how wet and ready I am.

It took some convincing and I admit I had to act a little slutty, but Mr. G ended up fucking my brains out on top of his desk! We made so much noise, I’m shocked nobody walked in on us. But my sweet G-man pumped me all full of his sperm. For a professor, he really knew how to fuck. His cock reached places I didn’t even know I had and he musta dumped like five loads inside me before we finally had to finish up. He had another class coming in. Anyway, even better, tonight is the absolute worst time for me to be all filled up with cum and I already got twelve messages on my phone from the flyers I put out yesterday. You know, the ones where I posted my picture and asked who wanted to fuck me. They should be here any minute and I intend on draining them dry.

I can’t wait to upload the pictures from Mr. G. He was a little nervous about using my cell to take pictures of what he did. But after assuring him he didn’t have to show his face, just his big dick splitting me wide open and all the semen he poured inside me, he came around. Get it, he came around? LOL!!! Anyway, hope you’re getting your cunt packed as much as I am. It’s so much fun trying to get knocked up! Thanks for the push.

1-27-2010 GabbyBred Logged In

Hey Kerry, glad you’ve come to your senses about all this. Maybe I should say cum to your senses. LOL!!! Anyway, you know me. I’ve been on my back whenever possible. I got a call the other night from daddy. He was worried cause the school had called and mentioned my absence from classes recently. It was so hard to keep my voice down while talking to daddy. I had a line of guys fucking me stupid the whole night and knowing my daddy was on the other end of the phone listening was so completely hot. I told him to say hi to mom and he had no idea his little girl was probably becoming a mom at the same time. It was fucking hot, you should try it!

Give any of the guys fucking you tonight my number and send em over. If they have any left I’ll take it. By the way, uploaded some photos again. You should check them out. They’re the first to show what looks to me to be a baby bump. Cross your fingers.

<Outgoing reply from KerryBare>

Sounds cool, talking to your dad on the phone. Say Gabby, you think your dad would like to fuck me? He always gave me a kind of look when I came over for sleepovers. I bet he’d love shoving a hard cock up inside my pussy and spraying me down with seed. Think of it, I could have your own brother or sister inside me. Makes me hot just talking about it.

I’m going to log off now. I got worked up just thinking about being pregnant. I think I’ll see if there’s any fathers visiting the other girls on my floor of the dorms. Nothing like getting some daddy cock making you a mommy!

1-27-2010 KerryBare Logged Out
1-27-2010 GabbyBred Logged Out
* * *
3-7-2010 KerryBare Logged In
KerryBare you have 1 New Message

Well, I’m pregnant!!! It’s official now. How about that, didn’t take much time at all. Of course getting myself stuffed with sperm by probably fifteen different guys a day for the last month probably didn’t hurt. Anyway, I’ll be uploading pics of myself as my tummy gets all big. Can’t wait until I’m about to pop like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Being knocked up and naughty is great and I just had to send my little sister Kate a free invite to the site. She may be a junior in high school but you know what they say at KnockedUpandNaughty.com, it’s never too early to start taking steps toward being a knocked up slut. And I totally bet it will help her break out of her shell.

Haven’t heard from you in a while but have been checking your pictures. Geez girl, and you used to call me crude! The pictures of you outside in the public park with your legs spread and what looked like gallons of cum covering your cunt was just awesome. I bet those men running the marathon were glad you decided to stop by that day. They sure looked worn out though. Was it my imagination or was your belly a little bloated? Could that be a good sign?

<Outgoing reply from KerryBare>

Yep Gabby, I’m preggers too. I’m not sure if it was the guys in the park or all the extra-curricular activities Mr. G has been helping me with. It doesn’t much matter as long as I got babies inside me. There’s nothing like the feel of sperm filling an already full cunt! The sticky feel of it leaking down your legs as you walk to and from class. I know you gave up on classes but I’ve stuck with most of them and you know what? Guy professors are much more generous in their grading when you let them screw you. I mean I’ve been porking the whole school it seems like and my grades haven’t hardly suffered at all. Now that I’m all good and knocked up, I can’t wait to let guys cum all over my tits and maybe even feed me their cocks.

I’ll keep uploading pics of myself too so check my status page out. I’m sure we’ll both be drinking milk from our swollen tits in no time. Glad you recommended Kate. I was going to suggest that. Have you told your parents yet that you’ve been breeding? I wonder how yer cute daddy would take it. I let my mom know I was expecting last week. She was upset at first but it’s fine now. I sent her a link to the site and enrolled her with a free membership. If I know her, she simply was too curious not to look at those special photos and read the P-mail I sent. She’s probably on her back right now getting plugged by my dad. With any luck, this time next year, I’ll have a new little brother or sister.

We gotta all get together sometime. Couldn’t you just see us all waddling on the sidewalk, knocked up with who knows how many kids. It sounds so hot!! Anyway, gotta go. Mr. G is stopping by for a tutoring session in a few minutes. I love the way he tutors my brains out each and every day. And in case we don’t speak soon, thanks again for the sperm mail promotion. It’s so much more fun than I ever imagined!

3-7-2010 KerryBare Logged Out

The End