The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEATH SCENTENCE

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“We the jury find the defendant guilty on all counts of first degree murder.”

“The jury is now dismissed and allowed to freely talk as they wish about this case if so suites them,” The Judge said

“This is Tom Declan with CZN news reporting on the case of James Stockton where it has been reported that James Stockton was found guilty of first degree murder on all counts, going now to our correspondent in the field Brent Freemann, are you there Brent?”

“I’m right here Tom.”

“Brent, what makes this case so unique, I mean murder happens almost every day in the country.”

“Yes Tom, what makes this case so unique is because James Stockton is most certainly to get the death sentence for his crime, but it is the type of death sentence that has the defense and protesters in a fury, for the first time in history, he will more than likely be put to death though hypnotic sex.”

“Brent, could you tell us why this is controversial and exactly now what is hypnotic sex.”

“Yes Tom, though time it has been determined that standard forms of capital punishment, electric chair and then lethal injection, was not really doing much to deter crime. So when presented with this idea of hypno sex lawmakers embraced it. The criminal gives into his own lust, terrified of knowing he will die, he then engages in sex that is too pleasurable for the human mind to process and one by one his organs and body shut down causes a painless humane death, but nonetheless a frightening one that many lawmakers hope will deter crime in America.”

“But people are still protesting.”

“YES TOM!!! Many people still see this as murder and inhumane, calls are pouring in to the office of the Governor and he hasn’t even been sentenced to death yet.”

“This is Tom Declan with CZN news and a breaking story with Brent Freemann out in field, are you there, Brent?”

“What Tom!”

“Can you give us some details?”

“Absolutely, it has just been reported to us that James Stockton has been given the death penalty and will be put to death though hypno sex.”

James sat his plastic fork and knife down on the tray.

“Was it good?” The guard asked.

“It was good,” James answered.

“The reverend Brad Brentington is here.”

“Send him away,” James demanded.

“Are you sure?” The guard asked.

“I don’t need to ask god for forgiveness I didn’t kill my wife and her family and he knows it.”

“This is CZN correspondent Brent Freemann outside the prison, are you there, Tom? Dammit is this thing working?”

“Are you there, Brent?”

“YES TOM!!!, Fifteen minutes from now James Stockton will be put to death for the murder of his wife, his wife’s sister and his wife’s mother and father as well as the man his wife was having an affair with.”

“Brent?”

“YES TOM?”

“Do we know anything about the woman who is going to do this, the execution?”

“YES TOM!! Her name is Hypno-Witch Shiri or that is what they call her. She has been in federal custody now for 10 years, she is a dangerous killer and is believed to have killed over twenty men in this country and Canada using the technique that lawmakers have deemed hypno sex.”

“Why hasn’t she been put to death Brent?”

“According to just released classified documents, she was found to be insane and too dangerous to stand trial, she stays in isolation in a sound proof room with no windows or doors. If she is let loose around a man, she will kill him.”

James was seated in a chair and his chains were removed. In front of him was a low sturdy table and another chair on the other side.

He could hear the sound of a tractor of some type moving closer to a door on the opposite side of the room. The engine was shut off and the door opened to reveal what looked like another door with small holes in it made of stainless steel.

Suddenly a magazine fell though the top of the door and slowly the door to the coffin like enclosure slipped open allowing who or what inside to only be able to walk into the room. From the darkness she slowly stepped out.

Quickly the main door slid shut, “Ha.” Shiri said.

She proceeded to pick up the magazine, sat down in the chair and began to read. Her hair was dark and lips blood red, she had a neck ribbon that was black with diamonds on it that formed two words, Fuck Me.

Wearing elbow high silver satin gloves she flipped though the pages of the magazine. Her silver satin bra with black lace caught James attention for a moment when she crossed her legs showing her shinny knee high black leather boots, “that’s right, no panties,” Shiri said.

James looked at the ceiling and then to the floor. For the next thirty minutes he would look everywhere in the room but at her. From time to time he could see the body glitter on her shoulders from the corner of his eyes, it was getting more and more difficult not to watch.

“You know why they give me the magazine don’t you?” Shiri asked.

James said nothing.

Shiri continued to look at the pages as she said, “People magazine makes me kill. I just can’t stand it. All the glitz and glamour, fame and fortune, they fuck like rabbits anyone they want, I really don’t know what they big deal is, none of them have ever had an orgasm with a dying hypnotized man under them, caught in an abyss of pleasure that no one has ever lived to tell about. Thing is they tell me I can read another magazine once I am done with you and have finished the job. Really I think they are just trying to keep me hungry.”

James continued to look off into the corner; he worked to ignore her voice as much as he could.

“You must be getting tired, looking all over this room and not at me,” Shiri said. “That’s not natural you know. Stuck in a small room and unable to look in the center, the one place your brain wants to focus on, especially with me in the middle as well. Come on, how about you go out with a bang and just look.”

James forced his head more to the side making sure he would not see her even from the corner of his eyes.

Shiri stood up and walked over to the front of the table, “Many people believe that you can’t be hypnotized if you don’t want to. That’s not really true you know. Just like someone who uses anesthesia, once the mask is put on, out you go and resistance doesn’t really matter. I am going to put you in trance and there is nothing you can do to stop that now. Already I am slipping that mask on over your face. There is techniques I use that your mind just can’t ignore and the right combination. ..,” Shiri lifted her hand, stuck out her thumb straight up and slowly caressed her body down from her neck to her pussy. Her head fell back and she let out an ssssssssss, sound.

Shiri looked down at James, deep into his eyes and said, “I’m a one hundred and eight pound stimulated sex nerve James. Do you know what your cock would feel like in a pussy like mine?”

James’s breathing got hard as Shiri said, “I bet you do.”

Suddenly James looked down, his cock stiff and harder than ever before and his pants where missing.

“Shut up!” James screamed in terror.

“Your wearing my anesthesia mask James and all I have to do is turn on the gas with my thumb,” Shiri explained running her thumb down her body again, this time stopping at her pussy, slowly massaging it around in little circles,

James noticed his shirt had vanished in what seemed like less than a second.

“You unmerciful whore!” James yelled.

“Don’t say that James, " Shiri said. “I am very merciful, you’re going to enjoy this James.”

Shiri kneeled down as James’s legs somehow magically opened as if they had a will of their own. Within about an inch from James’s cock, she blew air over the top with her soft red lips.

James could feel the gentle air all the way up his spine. It was the most erotic thing he ever felt.

“My tongue feels better,” Shiri said. “Obey me, let me suck you.”

“Get away from me!” James yelled and then he began to cry.

Shiri stood up and with her fingers she lifted James head up to face her, she wiped a tear from his cheek and then gently pressed her lips into his. James began to kiss back, harder and harder as Shiri held his head in her satin-gloved hands.

She pulled away only for a moment and said, “Fuck Me,” looking at James with her hypnotic sleepy bedroom eyes.

James nodded yes and Shiri stepped forward, and then slowly lowered herself down on James. She began to stroke up and down looking into his eyes. She got more beautiful with every stroke and James was letting go.

The light in the room got brighter and brighter and Shiri’s voice was deep in James’s mind. He could not hear what she was saying but it was the sexiest sounds he had ever heard.

“Maybe I am already dead and in paradise, " James thought.

“Deeper into me James, " Shiri said. James let out a long dying moan and suddenly as he stared into Shiri’s eyes, the light became blindingly bright.

James sat his plastic fork and knife down on the tray.

“Was it good?” The guard asked.

“It was good,” James answered.

“The reverend Brad Brentington is here.”

“Send him away,” James demanded.

“Are you sure?” The guard asked.

“I don’t need to ask god for forgiveness I didn’t kill my wife and her family and he knows it.”

“And I know it to, " Shiri answered.

James looked up and Shiri in a prison guard uniform.

This is CZN correspondent Brent Freemann outside the prison where forty-five minutes ago James Stockton began a death sentence procedure known as hypno-sex. We were told he refused his last meal and instead read a magazine up until it was time for his execution.

A large coffin size steal metallic cage was lowered to the ground just feet away from the news reporter.

“I have just been given word that we may talk to Hypno-Witch Shiri and ask her some details about the execution. We wont be able to see her in the cage but she can speak though the holes. Shiri are you there?”

A moment of silence passed and then she spoke, “If I wasn’t here, then you probably would be talking with Hannibal Lector.”

“Brent this is Tom, ask her how she feels about killing James Stockton.” Tom demanded.

“Yes Shiri, " Brent said. “How does it feel to have killed such a horrible man as James Stockton?”

“It felt better than most of the men I have killed.” Shiri said.

“And why would that be Shiri?” Brent asked.

“Because the innocent ones always give me more of a thrill of being a bad girl,” Shiri said.

The End