The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Decor Chapter 9

Author’s note:

See Patreon for more stories, early access to stories, adding your own characters to a story and commissions.

Synopsis:

Kara and Paul visit the hot new restaurant in town where guests are given the option to become part of the decor.

Tags hm, mc, md, mf, ex, ts

“She’s not home.”

Kara joined Rick in the living room of her mother’s house. Jenny’s room was empty and there were no signs of recent activity.

“Neither is my mother.”

“I think she’s on a date with my father.” Rick said.

“What my family sees in yours is beyond me.” Kara said.

Rick pulled out his phone and called Jenny again, pacing as he waited. Kara stood patiently wearing her trophy outfit. Rick was still drunk, but less emotional. She took the rum away from him and gave him water to start the sobering up process. The last thing she wanted was to babysit an incapacitated Rick when her sister was unaccounted for.

“I think they’re at Decor tonight.” Rick said. “We need to tell my father. He’ll know what to do.”

Kara never thought about it, but since her incident, she hadn’t stepped foot in the restaurant. Could she really go back to the place full of so many painful memories? It was a hill she’d eventually have to climb, and if it was for Jenny, then that climb was going to be tonight.

“I’m going to grab some clothes from Jenny’s closet.” Kara said.

“Why?”

“To change into.”

“You’re still on my clock.”

“Are you serious, Rick? Jenny’s missing and you’re going to make me parade around like a whore.”

“You changing isn’t going to affect our search.”

Kara crossed her arms. It was like dealing with a child. She didn’t know how Jenny got along with him. The reason he wanted her to stay in the outfit was to show her off. A practically naked girl walking around with him at a highly populated restaurant where the chances of running into anyone important was almost guaranteed. Who wouldn’t want army candy?

Kara begrudgingly accepted the situation. The goal was to find Jenny, not fight with Rick. They both exited the house and headed for Décor.

* * *

Kara looked up at the Decor sign. It was covered with glass to protect the two girls posing, one girl being the person responsible for seducing and freezing Kara in what seemed like ages ago. Kara recognized her standing at the end of the sign barely wearing any clothes. A far cry from the careless, but respectable free spirit she first met. Being on display as a sign didn’t sound fun. It was high enough that people might miss and far away enough that you couldn’t even tell it was a real person. But who was she to judge?

Rick walked in first followed by Kara. The first thing they saw was the glass case set up for the occasional Selma display. Kara had considered coming to see it, but the thought of returning to Decor kept her away. Which was unfortunate because she was a huge Selma fan. Maybe Rick could work something out when Jenny was back.

The two hosts were the same with the same models in the background stuck in silly poses. Despite new ownership, everything stayed the same. Rick was struggling at keeping a sober composure as he walked up to the hosts.

“Have you seen Mr. Lawson tonight?” Rick said.

“And who’s asking?” the host said.

“His fucking son.” Rick said incredulously. He shot an annoyed look back at Kara.

The host’s hands trembled looking through the reservation book.

“Sorry about that Mr. Lawson. Your father should be at the back in one of the private rooms.” The host said. “Would you like me to take you there?”

Rick put his hand up and motioned Kara to follow. She passed by the hosts and smiled. Even for a place like Decor, the hosts had a hard time keeping their eyes off her. She was completely under-dressed anywhere they went.

The music, lighting and layout were all exactly the same. Kara felt like she was back on her date with Paul, seeing all the craziness for the first time. Waitresses being drawn on, scantily clad women posing around the room and men enjoying the whole thing. Why did she ever feel the need to come to Decor in the first place? Thinking back, it was Paul that pushed the idea more than her. The only reason she agreed was because he bought her a new dress for it. All it took to win her over was a dress. Just like when he convinced her to go to Rick’s event. The thought of Paul was bittersweet now. She still hadn’t confronted him about the cards and with Jenny missing there were bigger priorities.

Rick walked through the crowd without a care in the world, even ignoring the many waitresses who tried to make eye contact. He was loyal to Jenny; she’d give him that. Kara noticed the looks she was receiving with the hunger in men’s eyes. If it were up to them, she’d be quickly placed on display so they could mentally violate her body even more.

Kara stopped in her tracks near the back of the restaurant as Rick continued. There it was. The table where it happened. Where she was violated thanks to Rick. A group of friends were sitting and having a blast. One girl was standing where Jenny once stood, and one girl was lying where she once laid. The night played out vividly in her mind. She looked across where Paul sat. He had the perfect sight lines, but with all those people it would have been hard to tell.

Kara took a deep breath. It was her past now. She needed to leave it there. To dwell on it would only make it hurt again. Her life was different now. She looked down at her outfit. But was it better? She currently worked as a frozen decoration for the man she hated the most. The same man who was banging her sister. Her fiancé was hiding something from her and in turn she was hiding both her night at Decor and her flings with Lexi from him. And to top it all off, Jenny was missing. All because of the stupid girl and her stupid camera. Thinking on it, being part of a sign that no one could appreciate was the perfect job for her.

* * *

Melissa wiped down the private room table. Mr. Lawson was schmoozing another mystery woman, one that would likely end up as another decoration in his museum. When Bill told her about Mr. Lawson’s extra circular activities, Melissa found it quite strange that women just gave up their lives to be decorations. At least at Decor, it was temporary fun. But to only be on display for a full workday, how was that enjoyable? Didn’t the pleasure eventually wear itself out?

Mr. Lawson never struck her as the collector type, but as she learned with Selma, people are good at hiding their true colors. The door opened and Mr. Lawson’s son, Rick walked in. Melissa knew who he was, but never met him. His disheveled look and the way he moved suggested he was drunk. Years of waitressing told her that much. But there was fear and concern in his eyes.

“I’m looking for my father.” Rick asked.

“He just left with his date. I think they’re doing the usual.”

Melissa didn’t know how common knowledge Mr. Lawson’s museum was, but she wasn’t going to be the one to give it away.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“He’s going to fuck her.” Melissa said.

She went back to cleaning the table. Rick didn’t leave. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number, pacing back and forth. The door opened again and in walked what appeared to be Rick’s whore. It was a bold move brining a prostitute to his father’s restaurant. The girl patiently waited for Rick to get off the phone. She looked like a virgin to the business, standing awkwardly and looking timid in such a risqué outfit. Poor girl never learned the proper technique of slowly revealing the mystery of the female body. By giving it all away at once, she wasn’t really setting herself up for better future payments. Why pay more when you already get the whole show?

The girl, tired of waiting for Rick, approached Melissa.

“Excuse me, have you seen Mr. Lawson? Or a blond lady?”

Melissa eyed the girl up. She seemed familiar.

“As I told your john, he just left with a blond to fuck her.”

“Gross. That’s my mother.” The girl said. “And did you just say, my john?”

“Aren’t you a whore?”

“I am not a whore and I wouldn’t fuck Rick if we were the last people on Earth.”

Melissa’s memory clicked. This was the girl. The girl that changed everything after she was gangbanged that night. Why was she parading around dressed like a whore with Rick?

“I’m sorry, the way you’re dressed had my mind jumping to conclusions.” Melissa said. “Why are you dressed like that?”

“It’s a long story.”

The girl looked back at Rick who was still on his phone.

“Look, I don’t know if he told you, but my sister is missing and we’re looking for Rick’s dad, so he can help.”

“What do you mean missing?”

“We can’t find her or get a hold of her.”

Melissa could hear the anxiety in the girl’s voice. Even Rick wasn’t acting like himself. Something was definitely wrong.

“Mr. Lawson took the wo… your mother to his museum.”

“Mr. Lawson has a museum?”

“Rick should know more, but that’s where they went.”

The girl nodded and went to grab Rick. They both left. Any girl would be easy prey if the camera was involved. Melissa thought about her experience with Legend. She was at his every whim if he really wanted to do something. Whoever stole the camera could be using it to kidnap girls. It was a stretch, but she knew someone out there was using it for something bad.

Melissa pushed the thoughts from her mind. It was just a coincidence. She continued wiping the table. But what if it wasn’t? She’d been the victim many times to the camera. And so did that girl. No one else should have to go through that. Melissa threw the rag on the table. It was time to start taking action.

* * *

Mr. Lawson opened the big doors like so many times before. Except this time, it was different. This time he wasn’t breaking up with Natasha and offering her a position. He was just showing her his collection. Admittedly it was an addiction that got out of hand. Initially, the plan was to hire a few girls as the odd display around the museum. But once Office Decor took off, and all the beautiful women willingly put themselves on display, that planted the seed for what would eventually be his secret museum wing. Rows and rows of beautiful women on display for everyone to enjoy. Different ethnicities, different sizes and different fashion. Of course, it could be seen as objectifying women, but he only gave them the platform and the means. How they looked and how they posed were completely up to them. And they did not disappoint. Full make-up, jewellery, tight clothes, plenty of skin. Women wanted to look good and with the Internet, every girl knew what skills and tricks to learn to make it possible.

Social media played a big part with the new influencer craze where women paraded around their body for likes. He had a whole row dedicated to the Influencers who joined his museum. He’d provide them free clothes from Winter’s Women or Sexie, they’d post a picture and then the rest of the time they were on display. The only downside was they all looked the same. Fake tits, fake tan, long acrylic nails, and plump lips. It was the modern girl look and Mr. Lawson could see the attraction, but he missed the variety in women who claimed their own image.

When he first started the museum, the women were only supposed to be there during the day. But his collection grew so much that he split them between day and night. For now, it was his eyes only and anyone he permitted, but eventually it would become a public museum dedicated to the beauty of the woman.

“So, you collect women? Just what every girl wants to hear.” Natasha said with a smile.

Mr. Lawson gave her a coy look. It was a creepy hobby if he wasn’t so rich to justify it.

“What can I say, you are all very beautiful creatures.” Mr. Lawson tucked her hair behind her ear and moved in for a kiss. She kissed him lightly but pulled back.

“I’d like to see the rest of the tour.”

Mr. Lawson put his hand out to guide the way and they continued down the row of women.

* * *

Kara turned down the blaring radio.

“Hey, I’m listening to that.” Rick said.

Kara glared at him and he backed off.

“I’m just trying to keep my mind off… Her.” Rick said.

“We’ll find her, Rick. You know despite your best efforts we’re still sisters.”

“My best efforts?”

“You put your cards in Jenny’s hands at my party and I thought she was working for you.”

“What are you talking about? Jenny told me she was only going to help me when it didn’t involve sabotaging you.”

Kara remained silent. Rick could be lying, but it still lined up with Jenny’s story. And it all pointed to one person. She needed to talk to Paul soon to clear everything up. There was something he was hiding.

Kara turned into the Museum parking lot. Rick had known about it, but he thought it was a project Mr. Lawson abandoned. Why would he bring women here? She turned off the car and looked to Rick.

“So, what’s the plan?”

“Well, let’s try and not get caught until we know what’s going on.”

“Kind of hard to be silent and sneaky in this ridiculous uniform.”

Rick ignored her and got out of the car. They went to the side door of the Museum and Rick pulled out a key.

“You have a key to this place?”

“Pfft, what do you think I am, an amateur?” Rick slid the key in and unlocked the door. “Any time I see a new key on my father’s key ring, I make a copy.”

“How did you know it was that one?”

“He labels them.”

Rick held his hand up and waited.

“Okay, no alarm, I think we’re good.”

He walked in ahead of Kara and led the way.

* * *

“Gosh, these girls are beautiful.” Bill said staring at the hostesses. “Who wouldn’t want a personal display of those?”

“That would be really cool, Mr. Solomon.” Brett said.

Melissa snuck quietly passed while their backs were turned and went down the hall to Bill’s office. Her silence was impeccable. Even the door closing was softer than a pin drop. She walked over to the locked cabinet of cameras and used her employee key to open it. Inside were all the cameras not in use. Cameras that could be used for good instead of fun or bad things. It was time for her to have that power.

“I’m disappointed in you, Melissa.”

Melissa turned around and saw Bill blocking the door. She had the camera in hand and could use it. But she couldn’t. Not on Bill. He walked over and lowered the camera.

“Bill, I’m sorry.”

“You’re looking for the camera thief, aren’t you?”

“Someone out there with that power is too dangerous. We need to find it before people get hurt.”

Bill nodded, taking in the information like something was on his mind. Since Melissa’s experience with Selma, Bill acted different. Like he was trying to protect her. He grabbed the camera from her hand and put it back. Unlocking a small drawer at the bottom of the cabinet, he pulled out a smaller hand-held camera and placed it in Melissa’s hands.

“Easier to conceal and a lot more range.” Bill smiled at her. “I don’t agree with what you’re doing, but you’ve been through enough.”

Melissa hugged him. He comforted her back.

“Just please keep me in the loop, kid. Any trouble, you tell me right away.” Bill said. “I want to be there when you find that son of a bitch thief. Deal?”

Melissa nodded. It wasn’t a battle she wanted to fight alone and throughout her ups and downs, Bill had been a steady rock. She would not disappoint him again.

* * *

“Come on, Cali, just one show.” Samantha said. “I need an event to showcase the new me. Just like you suggested.”

Cali drank her wine. Ever since Sexie and Winter’s Women got caught in a war, she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Having one of her close friends as the CEO of one of the companies, made things worse. How could she politely let her down without burning that bridge? Samantha was a proud woman and if Cali tried to play it any way other than straight, she would be angrier for insulting her intelligence than telling her no.

“Look Sam, I just signed a huge deal with Sexie, and I don’t really want to jeopardize that by associating with their rival.”

“But we’re clients too. Do I have to remind you that Winter’s Women was your biggest client before all this?” Samantha said. “Or the fact that you’re a bridesmaid in my wedding party.”

“Don’t pull that shit on me. You know damn well you wouldn’t do a bad business deal.”

“There’s a difference between a bad deal and a reluctant one. If you don’t want to upset Sexie then ask them to join. We’ll make it a competition.”

Never do business with friends. From the moment Samantha became the leader of Winter’s Women, Cali knew the day would come where she used their friendship as a bargaining chip. Real friends wouldn’t do that. On top of that, she had the gull to mention her wedding when she was cheating on her fiancé. But this wasn’t a problem Cali wanted to throw gasoline on. If Samantha was content with a joint event, Cali had a feeling Roman would be more than happy.

“I’ll ask Roman. But if he says no, then that’s my stance as well.”

“Fine.” Samantha stormed out.

She could tell people she had a new image all she wanted, but until her attitude matched, she was still the same bossy bitch when things didn’t go her way.

* * *

Kara and Rick stepped through the large doors into the unused wing. Except it wasn’t unused, it was full of women on display. A mild panic overcame Kara as she ran to each display.

“Jenny.” Kara whisper yelled. “Are you in here?”

Rick caught up to her and grabbed her arm. “What are you doing?”

“Jenny could be in here.”

“My father would never take my girlfriend.”

“Look around Rick, there’s like 30 girls in here. How the hell did they get here?” Kara’s voice carried a bit.

She pushed Rick away and started scanning the rest of the girls. All of them were naturally beautiful and dressed in different clothes, posing in uniquely different ways. One girl was wearing a cocktail dress with a relaxed pin-up pose. Another girl was wearing lingerie with a sexually suggestive pose. Why did Mr. Lawson have all these women?

There was commotion near the end of the room. Kara looked to Rick.

“Hide.” Rick said loud enough so Kara could hear.

Kara looked around. There weren’t many places to hide. Unless. Kara found an empty display case in the middle row. It was the only row that had slightly similar models with their fake tans, fake nails, and big tits. The classic social media look Kara loathed so much. She climbed into the display and shut the door.

If she wanted to blend in with the rest of the girls, she needed to hold the same position. Her arms shot back with her finger straight out and palms facing the ground. With a big, surprised look on her face, she leaned slightly forward to complete the pose. A flash appeared from the corner of the display case. Kara couldn’t move. The display case automatically froze her in place. Kara felt the warm sensation start between her legs. The last thing she wanted right now was to be frozen in pleasure again. She needed to look for Jenny. But the frozen bliss always won the battle for her mind.

Rick was no where in sight, but the sounds grew louder until the source was in view. It was Mr. Lawson and her mother fooling around like teenagers. Her mother’s shirt was already off and she was working on undoing Mr. Lawson’s pants. Before Kara knew it, her mother was kneeling in front of Mr. Lawson with his cock in her mouth. Even if Kara could move, she was stuck. Revealing herself now would make everything awkward. The memories of watching Rick fuck Jenny flooded her mind. The overwhelming pleasure of seeing her sister fucked while she did nothing but watch. And now it was happening again with her mother. A sight she never wanted to see. But the frozen bliss had a way of warping what the mind craved for gratification. If she were watching normally, she’d be disgusted, but under the influence, she couldn’t help but be turned on.

* * *

Mr. Lawson leaned against the glass as Natasha sucked his cock. Her experience was evident with the way she moved and paid attention to the often-neglected areas, including the balls, which she happily sucked on. He needed this. A break from all the drama and scandals. A break from all the problems. There was nothing a blow job couldn’t fix. He placed his hand on her bobbing head, gently pushing her with the rhythm.

Scanning the different displays, his cock pulsed as he briefly remembered the flings with each girl displayed. There was Tori from the coffee shop who he fucked over his car hood. Moira, his former lawyer, who he had several memorable booty calls with, specifically on a golf course. And of course, Stormy, the popular Influencer he messaged and had a threesome with her and her roommate. It was an addiction and collecting them only made it worse. The goal was to break the cycle with Natasha, but getting rid of something he enjoyed never came easy to him.

A few display cases down from Stormy he spotted a new model. His load blew right away as his eyes took in the frozen Kara, wearing the most revealing outfit he’d ever seen. He’d always wondered what she looked like underneath all those fancy work clothes and now he had his answer. Natasha pulled her mouth off and spit up his cum. Mr. Lawson couldn’t take his eyes of the sight before him. How did she get in his museum and why was she on display? The answer came to him almost immediately.

“Jeez, with all this sex talk, I thought you’d last longer than that.” Natasha said wiping semen trails off her chin.

“Sorry Nat, haven’t had good head in a while. Women these days are all mouth no technique.”

Mr. Lawson offered his hand and helped her up.

“Why don’t we don’t take this back to my place and I’ll help rekindle the flame.”

Natasha smiled. “After that performance, I would hope there’s a better sequel.”

“I’ll meet you in the car, I just need to lock things up here.”

Natasha headed to the exit. Mr. Lawson walked over to the display case and hit the button on the back.

* * *

Kara unfroze and fell to the ground in the middle of her orgasm, screaming and moaning. She hoped the display cases were soundproof as her voice trailed off simultaneously with her pleasure. Mr. Lawson waited patiently for her to catch her breath. The embarrassment of being dressed like a hooker lit her face redder than a stop light. She knelt in a ball for maximum coverage of her private areas.

“Kara, enlighten me on how you not only managed to break into my museum, but also freeze yourself in my display?”

“I’m sorry, Mr. Lawson. It was Rick’s idea.” Kara said. “The reason we’re here is Jenny is missing.”

“What do you mean missing?”

“I’ve called her, Rick’s called her. We even checked at home, but she’s not there.”

“Rick.” Mr. Lawson yelled.

His head popped out from one of the displays and he sauntered over.

“You have no idea where Jenny is?”

Rick shook his head. Mr. Lawson rubbed his chin.

“Okay, let’s not jump to conclusions.” Mr. Lawson said. “You’re going to take Kara home and let me deal with this.”

“And what exactly are you going to do.” Kara said.

Mr. Lawson was taken back by her forwardness and tone of annoyance. She didn’t mean to come off as rude, but the way he talked about her sister was the way he talked about any problem. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.’

“Believe it or not, I know people all over. I will find her.” Mr. Lawson said. He released the display door and it shut. The flash went off, freezing Kara kneeling in the aftermath of her orgasm.

“What is this place?” Rick asked.

“A collection of beautiful women for the world to enjoy.” Mr. Lawson said.

“Do they want to be here?”

Mr. Lawson shot him a look and walked towards the exit.

“You have ten minutes to take your trophy and get out of here.”

“What about Jenny?”

“I said I will find her.”

Kara’s face was frozen in anger. Rick snapped a photo of her frozen predicament and opened the case. Kara jumped out to avoid another accident.

“Surprised you didn’t leave me there.”

“If my father didn’t catch us, I just might have.”

Kara punched Rick’s arm. They made their way towards the exit.

* * *

Melissa sat at her desk with only the laptop light illuminating her room. The coveted camera was next to her, always in her sights. If someone were targeting girls, they would most likely be regulars at Decor. Since she wasn’t there 24/7, the next place to look would be Decor’s social media page where hundreds up pictures were uploaded every day. She took a sip of her coffee. It was going to be a long search.

After several hours of sifting through photos and saving ones that had creepy men in it, Melissa decided to go through her saved pictures to see if there was a pattern. Another hour of sifting and one man caught her eye. He was always sitting by himself with a drink looking lonely. A few pictures had him checking out various displays with an amused grin on his face.

Melissa sat back in her chair. It was a long shot but after all the work she did, it was the only lead she had. After the ownership change at Decor, it became standard policy to scan and collect driver’s license information to avoid situations of not being able to find people after an incident. All she needed was his address and then maybe she would finally find the missing camera, and if she was lucky, the missing girl. Melissa grabbed her bag and headed out.

* * *

Rick paced in his basement as Kara watched from the couch. He had been quiet since the museum thinking about lord knows what.

“What did Paul say about Jenny missing?”

Kara shrugged her shoulders. “I can’t get a hold of him.”

Rick’s pacing stopped as if he were hit by a revelation.

“You’re telling me, your boyfriend and my girlfriend are missing. Doesn’t that seem a little coincidental to you?”

“Jenny would never.”

Rick pointed at her. “So, you’re saying Paul would?”

Kara held back her words. A few months ago, she could answer that question with an honest no. But with Paul acting weird and suddenly disappearing, now she wasn’t so sure what Paul was capable of.

“Rick, we both know Jenny would never do that. To either of us.”

“We don’t know shit, Kara.” Rick said with frustration.

He sat down beside her.

“You know if they hook-up maybe…” Rick touched Kara’s thigh. His face was met with a hard slap.

“If I had a brother, I’d fuck him before your pathetic ass.” Kara said.

She stood up from the couch. “I’m taking the rest of the night off. Feel free to drink yourself to sleep.”

Kara didn’t let him respond. Normal Rick was annoying, but at least he was calm and collected. Stressed out, anxious Rick was a mix of emotions. He needed time alone and so did Kara. Her sister and fiancé were both no where to be found. She at least knew one place to check for Paul.

* * *

“A joint event? Ballsy move on their part.” Roman said.

Cali shrugged her shoulders. “It’s your decision. Either you do it or nothing happens.”

Roman leaned back on his sofa. His office was livelier with new Office Decor courtesy of Lawson Corporation. Cali didn’t recognize any of the girls, but they were all big chested blonds with long legs. Roman certainly had a type.

“And what do you get out of this?”

“I get to keep my bridesmaid position in her wedding.” Cali said.

Roman laughed and offered her a drink. She refused. He looked her up and down.

“You know, you’d make one hell of a decoration with that body. You’d go great in the corner. Or even better, I have this space at home, you’d really tie the room together.”

“I’m your partner, not a piece of furniture.”

“Yet.” Roman said. “At some point you’re going to cave and accept it. Why waste all your money on that body if no one can enjoy it?”

Cali came to broker a deal with Sexie, but now she was regretting her contract with them.

“Do you try and coerce every girl into a decoration?”

“Only the pretty ones.” Roman winked. “Can you blame me; women are just fun to look at.”

Roman took another drink. His vibe was starting to creep Cali out. The faster she could end the meeting, the better.

“So, is it a yes or a no?”

Roman’s eyes lingered on Cali. She felt like she had to cover herself, but she was already fully clothed.

“I’ll say yes on one condition.”

“Let me guess, I have to go on display.”

Roman grinned. “Samantha does. With my choice of outfit.”

“She’s not going to go for that. This is supposed to be the coming out party for her new look as CEO.”

Roman shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t care. All he wanted to do was stir up controversy and drama.

“I will let her know your conditions and get back to you.” Cali said.

Any longer with him and she might feel violated just by sitting there. She got up and headed for the door.

“When you’re ready to use that gorgeous body for what it is designed for, I’ll be waiting.” Roman said lifting his glass.

Cali almost threw up in her mouth. There were no circumstances she would allow Roman to use her as personal decor. Of all the people in the world, he was the last guy. The way he talked about women as if they should all be on display. It wouldn’t surprise her if he had his own secret collection.

* * *

Kara pulled up to the blue house. She had visited Paul’s office and was told he was on a business trip. A business trip he never mentioned to her. At some point during her shift as a trophy, he managed to pack a suitcase and leave. She didn’t want to think Jenny was involved, but Rick’s paranoia was starting to infect her. Both disappearing without a peep at the same time. What were the odds? There was one person who might have some answers.

Kara knocked on the blue house with the red door. She was nervous. With everything going on, she was relieved to feel nervous again. Not because of what was happening, but because of who she was about to see.

Lexi opened the door in a halter top and jean booty shorts. “Kara? What are you doing here?”

“Can I come in?”

Lexi’s warm smile melted her heart. “Of course.” She moved out of the way and directed her inside.

Kara walked into the entrance and admired the home. It was a smaller home, but all indications suggested it was Lexi’s home and only Lexi’s home. The decorations were full of flowers, trees and animals with light pink and sky-blue colors. It was homely and comfortable and for a moment, her cares and worries went away.

“Is this your house?”

Lexi nodded. “I mean, I did put a lot of money into it, but Uncle Rick also gifted me a portion of it too.”

Never a bad thing to have family connections. Mr. Lawson always seemed like he’d take care of family and it was nice to see he was fond of Lexi.

“So, you going to tell me why you’re here, or did you want a tour?”

Kara snapped out of her gaze. Trying to hide from her problems weren’t going to fix them.

“I have no idea where Paul is. They said he was on a business trip, but he never mentioned anything like that to me.” Kara rambled.

Lexi put her hand on Kara’s shoulder. “Paul’s been acting really strange lately.”

“Do you know what’s going on?”

Lexi shook her head. “He seems… Fearful.”

“Fearful of what?”

“That, I don’t know.”

What could Paul be afraid of? The notion baffled Kara. She never saw him in a state of panic or any anxious behavior. Why now? Lexi held her tight. She was about the only person Kara could or would want to trust. Their friendship was built on lustful experiences, but she was a kind soul.

“Can I get you a drink, Kara?

“I could use one. It’s been a stressful few days.”

Kara waited patiently on the couch until Lexi returned with two glasses of wine. She sat down on the small two-seater right next to Kara.

“I saw your little display outfit. Very raunchy.” Lexi said.

“Uhh, of course Rick would send that picture out.”

“I asked for it.”

Kara blushed. She felt guilty not focusing on finding Jenny, but she didn’t know the whole truth behind that. What she did know was every time Lexi smiled, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

“Look, I hope I didn’t start something between you and Paul.”

“If I recall correctly, it was me who initiated.” Kara said. She instinctively looked at her engagement ring. Lexi caught the look and moved away. Kara was sending mixed signals to the poor girl.

“If I hear from Paul, I’ll let you know.”

Lexi finished her wine. Things were starting to get awkward. Kara finished her wine as well.

“Quick drink.” Kara said.

“Mhmm.” Lexi said and got up. “Anyway, I have something to do later, you should probably get going.”

Kara followed Lexi to the door. She looked just as good from behind as the front. Everything about her was perfect. Or at least that’s what her infatuation told her. Even if she did find a flaw, it wouldn’t be labeled as such. It would be cute or add character. Once the mind was made up on something, there was no changing it. Memories from her first time with Lexi in Paul’s office flooded her mind. The excitement. The attraction to such a beautiful woman and the way she made her feel. It was always just a kink, but when she met Lexi in person, the feelings were sealed. Kara was in love.

Not that she didn’t love Paul, she still did. But the trust and life they were building together was being broken piece by piece with all the lies and deceit. Kara was guilty too, which made the whole ordeal troubling. She just wanted to talk with him and straighten things out, but they couldn’t even do that.

Lexi opened the door. Kara was mesmerized by her ass hanging out of her short shorts and the tanned bare skin on her back. Was she really busy later? Kara pushed the door shut. Lexi turned around with Kara inches from her mouth. Both went for the kiss and locked lips. Kara grabbed Lexi and slammed her against the door in passionate embrace. Lexi broke the kiss and bit her lip. She sunk to her knees and ripped down Kara’s pants and underwear, giving her access to Kara’s pussy.

Kara braced herself against the door as Lexi’s tongue went to work. She had eaten out Lexi so many times, it was nice of her to return the favor. Lexi’s innocent eyes beamed up at Kara. Her left hand was on Kara’s ass and she felt a few fingers slip in her hole. Dirty girl.

Within a few minutes, Kara experienced her first orgasm. She held Lexi’s face tight to her pussy to make sure she got her reward. The girls moved to the bedroom and went into the 69 position. Kara had done 69 many times with Paul but having a pussy to pleasure instead of shoving a cock down her throat was more relaxing. She was setting the pace, not her partner. However, the more she felt at the other end, the more she wanted to give at her end. Grabbing onto Lexi’s bottom half and staring at the love hole she had previously explored; it was time to try something new.

Kara pulled Lexi’s body down and moved her head into position near her ass. She wanted Lexi to experience something different, and having her ass eaten out was definitely different. Kara felt the same movement and wet feeling in her own ass. This girl was willing to try anything. A freak in the bed. Something Kara wasn’t used to. The girls remained in the 69 position for ten minutes, spending extra care to make sure the other was feeling the ultimate fulfillment between their cunt and ass.

A few orgasms later, Lexi got a mischievous look in her eye. She rolled off the bed, her hair a frizzled mess and her face wet around the mouth.

“You stay right there.” Lexi said.

Kara wasn’t sure if it was the disheveled look or the tone she used, but this was a different side to Lexi. A kinky, crazy side. With a strap-on attached, Lexi walked in confidently. And Kara thought she was the one establishing dominance with the door slam earlier. Here Lexi was with a thick 7-inch dildo.

“I use it all the time on myself. You’re going to love it.”

Lexi pushed Kara back on the bed and lined up the thick dildo. What started as sensual love making was now becoming a kinky hook-up. Did Lexi feel the same way? Or was she just infatuated and fueled by lust. She would have never guessed the cute girl-next-door would turn into such a devious dominatrix inside the bedroom. Kara felt the dildo work its way in her. It was thicker than Paul’s and the thickest she’d ever taken. How did Lexi use this on herself?

“Moan for me, you little slut.” Lexi said.

It sounded exactly like something Rick would say. The need to be in control must be a family trait.

“Fuck this little slut.” Kara said. “Fuck my pussy, Mistress.”

The word Mistress lit Lexi’s face up. A buzzword any dominant wanted to hear. Kara, in the moment, was happy to relinquish control. But if this was a thing, if this was Lexi’s whole game, then maybe Kara was confusing lust for love too. Lexi seemed to be a pro at fucking like a man. Having a strap-on must have meant there were other women before her. And if this was a one-night stand, there would be other women after her.

Kara indulged Lexi and was fucked in several more positions, orgasming several times in the process. Once Lexi was pleased with her work, she pulled the dildo out and brought it to Kara’s face.

“Lick yourself clean off my toy, slut.”

Kara hated licking Paul’s cock clean after fucking, doing the same to a plastic dildo had even less appeal. But she obliged her partner and wrapped her lips around it, tasting herself. After she was done, Kara laid back in the bed. Lexi joined her and the two stared up at the ceiling.

“Not what I was expecting out of you.” Kara said.

“I get that a lot.” Lexi said.

Kara turned to her. “Look I enjoyed this, but…”

“Kara I’m not going to say anything, nor do I expect you to drop everything with Paul. All I know is I enjoyed it and I can’t wait to do it again.”

Lexi was perfect. Why did she have to be so perfect? Kara kissed her on the lips again and then hopped out of the bed, knocking her phone on the floor. On her hands and knees, Kara fetched it from under the bed. Beside the phone was a strange looking purple box. Her curiosity drove her to grab it.

“What’s this cool looking box?” Kara said bringing the box up.

Lexi’s eyes went wide. She slid across the bed and grabbed it from Kara’s hands.

“Just childhood stuff. Kind of personal actually.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I probably shouldn’t have grabbed it.”

Lexi put the box on her side and checked her watch.

“I kind of wasn’t joking about that commitment I had earlier.”

“Yes. I should probably get going.” Kara said.

She kissed her lover goodbye and left.

* * *

Samantha strode through the office showing off her new power walk that she worked on behind closed doors. If she was going to win people over, she needed the image of a strong, confident woman. A woman who knew what she wanted and had the means and power to get it. Employees stopped and stared until she reached the big double doors at the end of the hall. She grabbed both handles and mustered all her strength to pull them open at the same time before disappearing behind them.

“Roman.” Samantha yelled at the desk. The chair was turned facing towards the window. “Cali told me your deal and I wanted to tell you in person that I do not accept.”

“Well then you’re going to have to wait.” A handsome man spun around in the chair. “Roman’s out at the moment.”

“Who the hell are you?”

The man stood up and walked over to Samantha. He extended his hand with a genuine smile.

“My name’s Casper. I’ve heard so much about you, it’s nice to finally meet you.”

Samantha shook his hand. His charm was slowly chipping away at the powerful confident woman, turning her into the sexual curious woman.

“Why are you in Roman’s chair?”

“When the bosses are away, the children will play.”

Casper walked over and sat on the couch.

“So, Samantha, what deal were you talking about?”

Samantha had mentally prepared to deal with Roman. Having a chill handsome man staring her in the eyes and undressing her body with his mind, required a totally different mindset. In fact, the stark contrast between the two left her vulnerable for other problems.

“I’m trying to convince Roman to have a joint fashion show with Winter’s Women.”

“I can do that.”

“You can?”

Even Casper’s slight nod instilled confidence.

“And he wants me to be Decor, but I will not compromise myself like that.”

Casper stroked his chin as if to mimic thinking.

“If I was Roman, I would compromise by saying fine, but you need to get your friend Cali to do it in your place.”

“You’d think he go for that?”

“I don’t know, does that sound like a deal he’d go for?”

Samantha couldn’t tell if Roman was working with Casper or if he just knew how his boss thought. She was never really Roman’s target. He wouldn’t have gifted her Winter’s Women if he had ill intentions towards her personally. Of course, her business was still a target and embarrassing her would accomplish more loss in business. But the other deal gave him Cali and he seemed to have a noticeable fondness for her amazing body. Samantha always knew Cali would attract the wrong attention when she started modifying it.

“You’d pitch that for me?” Samantha said.

“I’d think about it. Of course, there’s other things that might tilt the decision in your favor.” Casper said. He stood up, moved in, and undid the top button of her blouse.

Samantha let Casper undo the second, third, fourth and fifth button. She wanted to stop him, but the minute she saw his perfect smile and chiseled jaw, she also wanted a chance to jump his bones.

“It is a shame you don’t want to go on display. You’d make a hot decoration, especially in a house.” Casper undid the last button and ripped her shirt off. “My turn.”

Casper removed his shirt revealing his magnificent body underneath like he’d been carved from stone. Samantha’s lust doubled. She bit her lip and waited for him to approach again. Hooking up with him was worth any deal. Casper turned around and grabbed something from the desk. Before she could determine what it was, it was too late. Samantha couldn’t move.

“I thought we’d spice things up a little.” Casper said. “As John Mayer said, your body is a wonderland.”

Samantha hadn’t been frozen since her bacherlotte and after being fucked by so many men, she had no inclination to be frozen again. Despite being the most orgasmic pleasure she ever felt, she hated the lack of control and vowed never to try it again. Yet here she was. Frozen and at the mercy of a handsome man turned creepy.

Casper picked Samantha up and placed her on the desk with her legs spread. He put her right finger up to her mouth in a suggestive manner. Samantha felt like a doll being moved around. Several other Decor around the office would be watching Casper take advantage of her. There were the twins in the corner wearing matching purple lingerie. One twin had her hand over her mouth in surprise and the other twin was behind her pretending to spank her sister. Then there were a row of females wearing different Sexie outfits from over the years with the dates noted at the bottom depicting a timeline of fashion. All of them were witnesses if something went wrong.

Casper pushed her onto her back. She stared up at the ceiling with a dumb seductive look on her face. His hands shut her eyelids, and everything went black.

* * *

Casper pulled his hand back and saw her eyes were shut. Ashley waited for the signal and he gave her the thumbs up. Roman’s first mistake was underestimating Ashley. Casper wasn’t just a model; he got his start in the industry thanks to financial generosity from Ashley. Something he never forgot. When Roman relegated Ashley to a piece of furniture, she knew she needed someone on the inside to give her intel and influence.

Roman told Casper about the potential deal with Cali and Winter’s Women, and once Ashley heard the terms, she knew Samantha would deal with it personally. Casper made sure Roman would be occupied for the day with client lunches and drinks, leaving the office to Casper and Ashley. And they waited for their bait to fall in its trap. Having the camera which was on loan to Sexie from Lawson Corporation for Roman’s Office Décor was the last piece of the plan.

Ashley donning a Sexie strap-on, approached her frozen former pupil. The woman she suspected of wrecking her career, was helplessly lying on the desk. After all she did to get Samantha’s career going and putting her in a position to succeed, that’s how she was repaid. The betrayal was the only thing Ashley couldn’t shake as the knife in her back never left.

The dildo was thick and long. It was going to leave quite the impression of Casper. Ashley fucked her motionless body. Initially, she was just going to fuck Samantha. But the thought of revenge clouded her judgment. She wanted Samantha to know who was fucking her. She wanted Samantha to experience the same feeling she felt when Roman laid eyes on her frozen body. Most importantly, she wanted Samantha to know that this wasn’t over. It was only just the beginning.

Ashley pulled Sam’s body up and stuck the wet dildo in her mouth. She opened Sam’s eyes and had her look up. They locked eyes and Ashley could see the panic set in. Samantha was at her mercy.

“Casper, get me a real camera.” Ashley said. “We got pictures to take.”

* * *

Kara entered the man cave dressed in her usual trophy uniform. There was less uncertainty about Jenny and a bit of relief. In the afternoon, Kara received a text from Jenny saying ‘Don’t worry about me, I’m fine. Talk soon.’ Something seemed off, but communication was a good sign. Paul was still silent, which left Kara entertaining Rick’s affair idea. Either way, she wanted them both back.

Kara hoped Rick came to his senses and let her help him look for Jenny. But this was a sober Rick. A normal Rick, who was thinking clearly. He saw her enter and stood up.

“You talk to Paul?”

“He’s on a business trip.”

“A business trip.” Rick said. “Does that business include fucking my girlfriend?”

“You need to get that out of your head. Paul and Jenny are not a thing.”

“Then where are they, huh. Both gone.”

Kara had no response. He was right to be suspicious, but she just couldn’t see it. Both of them never expressed interest around each other. If it was an affair, it had to have been the world’s best kept secret.

“Well, get to work.” Rick said.

“You want me to pose?”

“That’s your job, isn’t it? I still got up this morning and went into the office.”

“Shouldn’t we be out looking for Jenny?”

“Looking where, Kara? We have no fucking leads except your missing husband.”

“Fiancé.”

“Whatever.”

Kara didn’t budge. She was more useful helping him look not stuck on display as an object. She had value to give.

“Look you want the night off, how about this, Rock, Paper Scissors. You win, you get the night off, I win, I get to use your mouth as a cum dump for your shift.” Rick said.

It was troubling to be offered a fair game, yet still think she was going to be played. Having the night off would be useful to help piece the information together but losing also meant Rick was going to abuse her mouth as much as he could. The thought of his load sitting in her mouth while she stood as his statue was unsettling. But it wasn’t the worse deal she made, she already lost that.

“Rock, Paper Scissors, you asshole.”

* * *

Jenny’s best efforts gave no results. She tried to get a glimpse of her captor, but the person was always wearing a mask and over-sized clothing to hide their identity. There were two small rooms Jenny, and the other captured girls were unfrozen in. One was to have a meal on a small table, the other was the bathroom. Other than that, they were always frozen on display in their boxes. On one bathroom trip, Jenny counted at least four other girls posed and frozen like Barbie dolls. How could someone do that? And why collect real women?

The bathroom was surprisingly cozy for being kidnapped. The toilet and sink were spotless, and the lighting was nice and bright compared to the dark dingy dollhouse room she was kept in. Jenny looked in the mirror at herself. Her makeup was fully done like a doll, complete with glittery eye shadow and lip gloss. Her blond hair was brushed out to be straight and her chest spoke for itself. Jenny had no idea what kind of kidnapping this was. There didn’t seem to be any demands.

After her bathroom break, Jenny was ushered back to her doll box. She turned around and backed against the wall. The most humiliating part was doing the doll pose before being frozen. She’d seen what happened to girls who refused. It was best to stay on her captor’s good side. Her back straightened and she pushed her breasts out while arching her back. She put her hands out with the fingertips flat and smiled wide. The captor lifted the camera and just like that she was frozen again.

The captor put the straps back around her arms, legs and stomach then closed the box. Once the box sealed, the familiar song started up, reminding Jenny what she was. It scared her that the pleasure of the frozen bliss would warp her mind and brainwash her into accepting a role as a Barbie doll. The way the song sounded so upbeat and happy.

‘I’m a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world. Life in plastic, it’s fantastic’

The feeling of pleasure was fantastic, and her outfit and makeup were flawless. She wished she could look like this every day.

‘I’m a blonde bimbo girl in a fantasy world. Dress me up, make me tight, I’m your dolly’

The more Jenny listened, the more lightheaded she felt. The high-pitched happy voice of the singer rang out through Jenny’s head. This line struck a chord with her. Was she a bimbo? The more time passed, the dumber she felt. How could someone smart be caught and trapped so easily?

‘Make me walk, make me talk, do whatever you please.’

She was under their complete control. She walked when commanded, she talked when commanded and she went on display without a fight.

‘I can act like a star; I can beg on my knees.’

Jenny knew she was the hottest doll there. Her box was the only box on one side while all the other girls were lined up on the other. She was the star doll. How long before she was on her knees begging?

* * *

Melisa parked outside the home address of her suspect. She didn’t have a gun or a bat for a weapon, but she did have her camera. And somehow that made her feel more comfortable than a weapon ever would. With a weapon there was a fast gut reaction. Hurt or be hurt. But with the camera, that slowed everything down. She didn’t have to make a snap decision to hurt someone. She could simply call the police and walk away guilt free. If only it were that easy. If the guy did have those girls, he’d be well prepared to knock her out if he had to. She grabbed her camera and left the car.

Knocking on the door gave away the element of surprise. Melissa snuck around back trying to peak in and see if there were any evidence. Most of the blinds were shut giving her no sight lines inside. If the guy was hiding something, covering the house was a good way to keep it a secret. The back door had a view inside through the window in the middle. The coast was clear. Melissa tried the handle, and it was locked. Was this going to be her first B&E? She surveyed the area around the door and noticed several plotted plants, a door mat, and a large rock slightly off to the side in the middle of the grass. She picked the rock up and sure enough a spare key was taped underneath.

As quiet as a mouse, Melissa turned the doorknob and opened the door. The house was eerily quiet, but she could hear movement upstairs. Slowly she crept up, paying mindful attention to everything around her, including testing to make sure her steps wouldn’t creak. At the top of the stairs, there was a hallway and several doors. The only door open was the one at the end of the hall.

Melissa moved quietly not knowing what to expect. She tightened her grip on the camera and trigger button, ready to snap if she thought she was in danger. She poked her head through the doorway and saw a woman tied to the four corners of the bed. Her face was blindfolded, and her mouth was gagged.

“Oh my God.” Melissa rushed over. “I’m going to get you out of here.”

The calm girl ramped up in panic. She tried to speak through her ball gag, but only muffled sounds came out. Melissa tried to take it off, but there was a lock on the back ensuring it stayed in place. She put the camera down on the shelf beside her and started untying the corner rope. It was so tight; the guy must have really done his homework. The poor girl continued to panic. How long had she been here?

Melissa felt strong hands grab her from behind. She tried to fight back, but the chloroformed cloth was held tight to her mouth. She had no choice but to breath. She left the camera so far away; it was out of reach. Her last attempt was an outstretched arm as her world went black.

* * *

Cali received confirmation from both Roman and Samantha that they agreed to co-host the event. It was short notice, but preparations started immediately. With Sexie and Winter’s Women people working on their own display, everything was under control, leaving Cali time to sit back and relax. She was hosting it, but besides providing the venue, the responsibly lied with the Company’s involved.

“Just wanted to say thanks for hosting.” Samantha said at the door.

Cali looked up and smiled. “I’m glad you two worked out an agreement.”

“Yes, we both came to an understanding.”

“He seemed pretty dead set on having you or I pose out front.” Cali said.

Samantha nodded. “Had to make concessions in that department, but I think he was happy with my proposal.”

“Which was?”

Samantha walked in and pulled something out from behind her back. Cali couldn’t move. In Samantha’s hands was a camera from Decor.

“I’m sorry Cali, but it has to be you. I will pay you back, I promise.” Samantha said.

Cali was livid. Samantha used her for her own personal gain. Ironically, this was for Samantha to show everyone the real her, when in reality, she was still the same lousy friend. The infamous frozen bliss spread out through Cali’s body as she settled into a state of relaxation. Running a business and dealing with people that back stabbed her was an exhausting experience and being frozen was a delightful experience. It was like eating candy when you should eat healthy food, the easy part was always the most gratifying. Maybe being a decoration wasn’t so bad long-term. Not for Roman or Samantha, but someone she trusted. Like Mr. Lawson or Morgan Bradley, an investor and friend she made at a fashion conference. Those were people she knew would have her best interests to heart.

Samantha started undressing her and preparing her for her display. It was going to be a long night for Cali.

* * *

Mr. Lawson stared at the picture. It was another angle of him fucking Katerina. On the back it said, ‘Coming Soon.’ He placed it in the locked top draw with the other photos. Someone was trying to send a message. If it was the same person who stole the unaware device, or Legend as he called himself, Mr. Lawson needed to find out who he was soon or the damage he could inflict would be severe.

Then there was the issue of Jenny missing. He wasn’t so sure there was foul play involved, but with Kara, Rick and Natasha expecting results, he owed them the courtesy of looking into it. He called all his contacts in hopes of someone seeing her, but his network was silent. It was not a problem he wanted to deal with, especially if it was just a girl taking time to herself. His relationship with Natasha further complicated the matter. He really liked her, and he didn’t want to disappoint, but at this point he had nothing else to offer.

As if she knew Mr. Lawson was thinking of her, Natasha strutted towards his desk. Her mood was calmer than yesterday when he tried his best to console her.

“Any word from Jenny?” Mr. Lawson asked.

Natasha showed him a text.

‘I’m fine. Just sorting some stuff out. Will be back soon. Love you.’

Mr. Lawson stared at the text. They were both thinking it, but he wasn’t going to say it. That didn’t sound like something a girl her age would write. But it seemed to comfort Natasha for the time being.

“So, what do you think?” Natasha said.

“Looks like she’s just taking some time to herself.”

Natasha stared at him. She wanted him to confirm that it was bullshit. But he didn’t have time to console her.

“You don’t think that looks fake?”

Mr. Lawson stood up. “Look, I know you’re fearing the worst, but sometimes girls do that. My sister ran away a bunch of times while she was an adult living at home.”

“Was she off with some guy?”

“Well…ya.”

“So, you tell me how my daughter is off with some guy when that guy is looking for her!”

Mr. Lawson walked around his desk and grabbed Natasha by the shoulders.

“I promise you, she’s fine.”

“What did your network say?”

“No one’s seen her, but that makes sense if she’s being private.”

Natasha crossed her arms. There was no convincing her that it was nothing to worry about. He couldn’t blame here. He’d be worried too. But it wasn’t his daughter and there were no facts to support action. He checked his watch and noted that the fashion show would be starting soon. If Legend was going to be anywhere important, that was the event he wouldn’t miss. But what to do with Natasha.

“I was thinking we can check out her favorite spots she likes to go. See if she’s hanging out there.” Natasha said.

Mr. Lawson moved back to behind his desk. “Sounds like a plan.”

He pulled out the unaware device from his drawer and aimed it at Natasha. She froze in place. He wasn’t going to pass up a chance at catching his thief. Finding Jenny would have to wait until after the fashion show.

Mr. Lawson carried Natasha to his Décor closet, where he kept the models not in use during their shift and placed her inside.

“You hold tight, Natasha. I’ll be back.”

Mr. Lawson shut the closet doors.

* * *

Melissa came to. She could move thankfully, but not much. The tight bindings around her wrists and legs were secured to the chair she was sitting on. A large black man stood over her with his shirt off. The type of guy she’d see in those pop-up porn ads. Did she have the wrong house?

“Our new toy is awake.” The man said.

The woman that was tied up, appeared from behind and hung off his arm. Her pale white skin contrasted off his dark skin.

“She’s cute.”

Melissa had no idea what was going on. “Why am I tied up?”

“Because you just broke into my house.” The girl said.

“I thought you were in trouble.”

The couple looked confused.

“I was.” The girl said. “From the person who broke in.”

Melissa looked around. There was nothing to suggest she was in the right or wrong house. But the woman was untied now. If it was the same woman.

“Is this not Morty’s house?”

The couple looked at each other and then moved out of the way. Behind them, poking out of the closet, was the male suspect she was tracking. His skinny, pale white body stood in underwear as he cowered.

“Morty, you know this shorty?” the other man said.

Morty shook his head. The man turned back to her.

“Look, you breaking in here ruined the moment for us, so you got two options.” The man said. “You either join in our little game or we call the police and charge you.”

“Join in…” Melissa looked back at Morty and then at the couple in front of her. The truth hit her like a bag of bricks. The big black man, the horny wife, and the man in the closet. She always heard about these types of arrangements, but she never knew they happened.

“Do you go to Decor a lot?” Melissa asked.

“That’s one of our favorite spots. Chris likes to put me on display while him and his crew are out. Of course, Morty pays for the whole thing.” The girl said.

She knew it was a long shot, but she never expected to end up tied to a chair. Were they serious about her joining? She could see the camera was still on the nightstand. If they untied her, she still had a shot to escape safely.

“Well sorry for the intrusion.” Melissa said with a smile. “But I’ve always wanted to suck a big black cock.”

Chris smiled. He untied her from the chair. Morty moved back into the closet and watched as his girl waited patiently in her lingerie. Once Melissa was untied, the girl pushed her back into the seat.

“I’m Kim. Let me welcome you properly.”

Kim kissed Melissa. At first Melissa was tempted to push her off and go for it, but that was too risky. She had to get close enough. She kissed Kim back. Both Chris and Morty watched as their pants stirred with excitement. For all the scenarios she got herself in, somehow, she always had to fuck her way out.

Chris walked over holding his massive black cock and blocked her path to the camera. If she wanted to have a chance at freedom, she needed to suck his cock.

“Beg for my cock, baby girl.”

Melissa cringed inside and stared at the cock before her. He moved it closed to her face forcing her to grab it with her hand to create some distance. She looked up with the best mischievous smile she could muster up.

“Please let me suck your big black cock. I need it to fill my mouth.”

It didn’t matter what she said. She could have given him a math lecture and it would still be hot. Any girl holding a guy’s cock in her hand sounded like a goddess, because everyone knew what was going to happen next. She stared at it somewhat mesmerized. Could she even fit that in her mouth? The thought was getting her wet. Of course, she didn’t like it, but being forced to suck this stranger’s cock like a little slut reminded her of all the other guys she slept with back when she was a slut.

She opened her mouth and accepted him in.

“That’s a good little slut.”

Melissa’s mouth moved up and down his shaft, pleasuring him like a whore. Even without being frozen, she still found herself as an unwilling participant in someone else’s game. It was her fault for caring too much about missing girls. Who was she to be a vigilante? Chris grabbed the back of her head and pushed her forward. She didn’t have a large throat to begin with, and the size was surely going to cause her to gag.

Melissa tried her best to force the black cock down, but it was impossible given the circumstances. That didn’t stop Chris from trying. Kim joined her on the ground and offered her own mouth for service, giving Melissa a brief break to recover. She maintained a smile to keep her captors in a state of ease and comfort. If she looked like she wanted to escape, then who knows what they would do.

Kim passed the cock to Melissa who started sucking again. She felt like she was filming a porn movie with the way Chris and Kim were behaving. Melissa finished one long deep throat and then passed the cock back to Kim hoping to be done with the oral sex.

“Suck on my balls, shorty.”

Melissa obliged and wrapped her lips, cradling the balls in her mouth. The whole thing was demeaning, but as soon as she had her shot, she would take it. The girls continued for the next 10 minutes, swapping positions as they pleasured Chris. The situation was starting to put her in a submissive mindset, no doubt aftereffects of her many times frozen. She was never submissive, but thoughts of being dominated had been popping up periodically ever since she was Selma’s bitch.

Chris took his cock out and had the girls push their faces together to receive their reward. He came mostly on Melissa’s face and she hoped it symbolically marked the end of their sexual escapade.

“All right, let’s tie her to the bed and resume our original game.” Chris said.

Kim grabbed Melissa, who’s face was dripping with cum, and brought her towards the bed. She acted helpless and let Kim manhandle her, throwing her on the bed. Melissa inched up to the top of the bed and grabbed the camera. She aimed it at Kim then at Chris, freezing them both in place.

“Fuck” Melissa let her frustrations out.

She wiped the cum of her face and stuck her covered fingers in the mouth of Chris. For trying so hard to solve this mystery, she was no closer to finding anything out than if she did nothing. Thinking back, it was a stupid hunch to go off. The guy seemed lonely and miserable and there was a reason for that. He was letting his wife bang some random guy whenever she wanted.

Melissa went up to Kim. Let’s see how she likes being helplessly fucked.

“Morty.” Melissa said.

Morty emerged from the closet.

“Are they…”

“Frozen, yes.” Melissa said. “Why do you let your wife bang this guy?”

“Honestly, I think porn made it a fetish and once my wife stumbled on my search history, she slowly made it happen.”

“Do you guys fuck at all?”

Morty shook his head, too ashamed to say no.

“All right well, here’s your lucky day.”

Melissa and Morty tied Kim to the bed exactly how Melissa found her. Then using the handcuffs, rope, and ball gag, they hogtied Chris, cuffed his hands and blocked his mouth. Melissa explained that her camera was newer, so it had a timing device. Kim and Chris would remain frozen for one hour while Morty had his way with her and him if he swung that way too. Once they unfroze, they would be restrained enough for him to keep going or set things straight. She used the washroom to clean her face off and prior to leaving, saw Morty face fucking Kim.

Back at her place, Melissa shrugged off the event. It was refreshing to be in control of her actions instead of being helplessly frozen. She did have to suck a cock, but that was tame compared to what she’d been put through before. If she ever did get a hold of a frozen Selma, she now knew the perfect recipients.

The decision to pursue or drop the kidnapping weighed on her mind. Her first attempt was a complete disaster, and she had no leads. The only option left was to attend the Sexie and Winter’s Women fashion show, hoping to spot something out of the ordinary. Melissa opened her closet to pick out a dress. Worst case scenario, she’d have to enjoy herself.

* * *

Kara felt the rapid movement of the cock vibrating inside. The same cock that fucked Jenny, now filling her mouth. It released in her mouth and the remainder squirted on her face. Despite being frozen, Kara could feel the sticky sensation of Rick’s cum decorating her face like icing on a cake. She was a frozen cum dump and the entire night would be filled with load after load from Rick.

“Son of a bitch.” Rick said as he hung up the phone.

Kara snapped out of her nightmare. She had won the bet, but the alternative filled her mind. It was such a risky wager; she could only imagine the outcome. Even her thoughts seemed tame to what Rick might have done if he was given access to her perfect mouth to face fuck at his desired pace.

“Look, I’m going to the fashion show tonight. If Jenny is missing and someone did take her, then that’s the perfect place to find more potential victims.” Kara said. “Whoever took her may be there.”

Rick had no other options. Either sit and sulk in his trophy-less man cave or join Kara and try to find a suspect.

“I’ll go if you wear the trophy outfit.” Rick said in a grumpy tone.

Kara was used to it by now. She already wore it to Decor, and she probably wouldn’t be out of place at a fashion show, especially one that involved Sexie. The question was, did she need Rick that badly. If she did find a suspect, he was the only one who would go out of his way to help her. She didn’t want to face that situation on her own. Once again, even though she won the bet, Rick still got something out of it.

“Fine, it’s not like I’ll be out of place.”

* * *

Kara experienced deja vu as she passed the first display. It was the owner of A Woman’s Touch, wrapped in red silk with a bow on her back while she was on her hands and knees. Her facial expression was a surprised look as if someone just took her from behind. Some things never changed. Cali must have been addicted to freezing to always be on display for her own store. Beside the display was the sign that clearly noted the event was joint between Sexie and Winter’s Women. She wondered how two companies, that had so much conflict between them, could put on a show together. Then again, she was making an effort to work with Rick. Sometimes it just had to be done.

Inside was much different from Rick’s event. The line was clearly drawn between the two sides. On the left was Sexie with women barely wearing anything remotely close to clothing and posed in ridiculous positions. The sections were broken down even further by color. Red was for the hot and steamy scenes. Women on all fours with a look that screamed orgasm and women in flexible positions showing off as much of their tits and ass as they could. Blue was for athletics with stronger looking women in power poses. Green was for girly girls, the kind that went after the trophy wife lifestyle with material belongings added to each display. Yellow represented happy and fun and probably the cleanest poses out of the bunch. And finally, there was black, which depicted taboo scenarios. Whips, bondage, collars, and slaves. There was even a girl with her arms out pretending she was hypnotized like a zombie. Sexie didn’t care if people found their displays offensive, they just wanted people talking about them.

Winter’s Women, on the other hand, was all professional. There were no colors or themes, just a diverse group of models wearing clothes that showed a lot of skin, but still maintained dignity. Kara recognized some of the design influences and found herself drawn more to their selection than Sexie. In fact, she didn’t know what kind of girl outside of a hooker would select any of Sexie’s outfits. She bit her lip. That wasn’t true. She loved the Winter’s Women designs for the office but wearing the Sexie outfit probably gave the girl a humiliating thrill. All the Sexie models looked happy to be wearing their outfits, and why not? It further enhanced their beauty and status as pretty objects. Kara looked down at her trophy uniform. She knew the feeling.

Kara and Rick agreed to split up and keep their eyes out for anyone unusual. There were so many attractive women there, it would be crazy for a kidnapper not to come and surveillance the area. She spotted Mr. Lawson in the corner, but her mother was absent.

“Hey, Mr. Lawson. Sorry for breaking into your museum last night.” Kara said. “It’s just with Jenny gone, we were looking for your help.”

Mr. Lawson scanned the room as he sipped his drink.

“That’s all right, Kara. I heard she’s reached out via text.”

“Yes, she sent one to me and Rick. Did Rick tell you that?”

“Your mother.”

Kara hadn’t spoken to her mother since the morning. The two of them together would be an emotional wreck instead of the productive individuals they needed to be.

“Have you seen here lately? I tried texting her, but there was no response.”

“Uhh, she told me she was busy tonight.” Mr. Lawson checked his watched. “Sorry, Kara I have to go.”

He walked away. For the time she’s known him, Kara never saw Mr. Lawson flustered. As soon as she mentioned her mother, his whole demeanor changed. Maybe the person she was looking for was right in front of her the whole time.

* * *

Roman sat in the red section staring across at Winter’s Women’s pathetic attempt at a display. The conservative clothing and fully dressed women were a slap in the face of marketing to women. It was the world’s best kept secret. Women wanted to show off their best selves and that included showing as much skin deemed publicly appropriate, which now had a low bar. That’s what Sexie was selling. An excuse to show off. Winter’s Women on the other hand was going against that conventional wisdom with a message that said ‘hey, don’t look your best and let the other girls win.’ It was a laughable strategy and only a matter of time before it buried them for good.

Ashley passed by wearing one of Sexie’s tight dresses. He wanted to display her in the raunchiest outfit, but at Casper’s insistence, agreed to let her work the crowd. He recognized it was starting to become personal and his decisions were based on entertainment for himself without taking anything else into consideration. Having Ashley work the floor and talk to potential customers about why she switched would do way more damage than her body ever could. She was an icon to so many girls for so long, a quick conversation may convert them all to Sexie.

“Hello Mr. Fawkes.”

Roman turned and saw Rick Jr. He found the resemblance to his father uncanny.

“Mr. Lawson. Fancy a drink?”

Rick put his hand up and shook his head. Not a drinker.

“What brings you here, besides the beautiful view and free food?” Roman asked.

“My girlfriend Jenny hasn’t been seen in a while.”

Roman searched through his mind. Rick Jr. always seemed to have blonds hanging around him. He thought the one he had on display was his girlfriend, but social media stalking confirmed that to not be the case. It was her sister. The well endowed one.

“That’s the one with the big knockers, right? Bet you those are fun to bat around.”

Roman could tell Rick wanted to punch him. But he restrained himself.

* * *

Rick caught up with Kara.

“My father say anything?”

Kara shook her head. “What about Roman?”

“No. And still a prick.” Rick said. “This was a stupid idea, Kara. We’re not going to find anything here.”

Kara understood the frustration. There was one answer, but there were still a hundred plus questions. Coming to a place like this was still a needle in a haystack.

“Great party. Almost as good as your other one.”

Rick and Kara turned and saw Mr. Fletcher standing with his girlfriend. Or intern. Kara never knew the difference.

“Thanks, Mr. F.”

“Where’s your other half?”

“I’m not sure to be honest. She’s been radio silent for a few days.” Rick said maintaining a professional tone.

“Oh really.” Mr. Fletcher patted Rick on the arm. “I’m sure things will work out for you.”

Mr. Fletcher never acknowledged Kara. It was the same story at work. They could be the only two people passing in the hall and he would act as if she wasn’t there. He went from dreamy, handsome man, to dirtbag douche, really quick. But Kara still liked to appreciate his handsome face. He turned his head in the light and a flicker caught her eye. She pushed it from her mind, but after turning his head again, she saw it flash by.

Kara adjusted her position to see it at an angle and confirmed what she was seeing. It was one fleck of glitter. Glitter. Why would Mr. Fletcher have glitter? The girl beside him didn’t wear any. There weren’t too many displays with it. Kara pushed it from her mind.

“Hey Ricky, I heard your father had a secret project he was working on. Is that true?” Mr. Fletcher whispered to Rick.

“Umm yah, but that’s not happening anymore. He got rid of the prototypes.”

Mr. Fletcher’s face sunk. “Oh, that’s a shame, they sounded really useful.”

Useful for what? Kara’s eyes followed Mr. Fletcher’s movements like a hawk. The piece of glitter flashed as he moved.

“Anyway, nice seeing you Ricky, talk soon.”

Mr. Fletcher turned with his date and headed in the other direction. Talk soon. Kara pulled out her phone and checked the message from Jenny.

“Rick!”

* * *

The lights went down to signify the dance was starting before the reveal of the new Samantha. Or so Melissa heard. She was still shaking off the embarrassment of breaking in on a cuckold session. Hopefully, the poor guy got good use out of his frozen wife. She shook the event from her mind. If she was the only one who knew about it and she chose to forget it, did it really happen?

At least at the fashion show there were real suspects to watch. Roman, Ashley, Samantha. Anyone involved in the fashion industry knew about those cameras and their power. Someone was bound to try and abuse that. Melissa felt a hand on the small of her back and another one grab her arm as the person joined her in a dance.

“Did you miss me, Melissa?”

The black mask stared back at her. She could scream and draw attention, but what good did that do. Information was more important, and he was going to talk if he was free to do so.

“What are you doing here?” Melissa asked.

“Can’t a man enjoy a party with a pretty girl on his arm.”

Melissa held back a slap.

“Cut the shit Legend or I scream.”

“Always with the drama.” Legend pulled her closer. “I’m here for part one of my master plan. It’s going to be a fun show.”

Legend twirled her around. A spotlight came on and shone down at the front. There was a podium set up with a big screen behind.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to the front stage, the new CEO of Winter’s Women, Samantha Black!”

Samantha strode up to the platform with grace and power. She looked simply elegant in a long red dress, with hair done back in a beautiful bun and diamonds sparkling in the light. Melissa remembered the night Samantha had her bachelorette. She was such a bitch to start out, but once she got to know her, there was a mutual respect.

Seeing her as the CEO of one of the biggest fashion companies in the country was strange. But she couldn’t deny that the way she carried herself was indeed like a leader.

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. First, I would like to thank Cali and A Woman’s Touch for hosting this wonderful event. And of course, we may be rivals, but fashion is a passion for all of us. So, thank you Sexie for being apart of this as well.”

Samantha carried on with her speech, but Melissa’s focused shifted back to Legend. She was about to speak, but legend put his finger to her lips.

“Shhh. Just watch.”

He turned her head back to focus on Samantha who was in the middle of receiving another applause.

“And now if you’ll turn your attention to the screen, I’d like to introduce the brand new clothing line ‘Power’. Don’t just have the confidence, wear it.”

Samantha moved out of the way and the big screen came to life.

* * *

“Ohhhhh. Fuck yeah. Keep fucking my pussy.”

The audience went silent. Samantha froze in shock. Instead of her well-prepared promotional ad, on the screen was a video of her fucking Logan. Panic set in. She looked at her fiancé Michael, who’s face said it all. Her whole life crashed before her eyes. Her career as an honest CEO, her potential marriage. Someone sabotaged her. She looked out at the stunned crowd and then back at Michael. But he was gone. What did she want to save? She ran towards the back hoping to catch him before it was too late.

* * *

Roman couldn’t stop laughing at the aggressive dirty talk coming out of Samantha’s mouth. If only he knew she was such a kinky slut, he may have upped the charm to have a go at her. He sipped his drink. He had nothing to do with the video, but it had to be the last scandal Winter’s Women could handle. Two CEOs embarrassing themselves within a short time frame. Unless they hired someone respectable to turn the ship around, then the company was finally going to sink. He hoped for the latter. It was time for Sexie to take the world by storm.

Just as Samantha was about to orgasm, the video cut. Then it came back on, but it was a different video. The grainy footage suggested it was old, but the color was updated. It seemed vaguely familiar.

“All right, then. It’s set up.”

Roman sunk in his chair. It was him. His young handsome face with his old duster over his top lip, appeared on screen. His smile never changed.

“You ready?”

“The question is, are you ready?” a woman’s voice said sensually off camera.

Young Roman’s eyes lit up. He could remember clear as day the image. Her body was perfect. The woman came on screen and pushed Young Roman onto the bed. She turned towards the camera and elicited a gasp from the audience.

Before there was Sexie and Winter’s Women and all the feuding and bad blood in between. There were young adventurous kids ready to take on the world. It was never mentioned in any publications about the two because before they became relevant, they were simply irrelevant. Free to explore life, the world and each other. And did they ever explore. Many times. Roman looked back fondly on those memories. Back when Ashley was a free spirit. Back before she got lost in the world of business and became as ruthless as the rest of them. Reluctantly Roman did the same, but still maintained his boyhood charm.

Young Ashley turned back to Roman and dropped her robe revealing one of the hottest bodies Roman ever did see. Ashley had the perfect body, and he was happy to have conquered her when he did. She crawled on the bed, undid his pants, and started blowing him. The crowd was mesmerized by the two fashion icons fucking. It was like something straight of fan fic, except it actually happened.

Roman had no idea there was still a tape. Maybe Ashley was the one who couldn’t let it go.

* * *

Mr. Lawson suspected there was history between Ashley and Roman. The way they fought felt too personal to just be business. Someone clearly had an agenda to send a message. Ashley and Roman had nothing to worry about except endless media questions and speculation that they were back together now that they worked together. But Samantha’s life was turned upside down. She seemed like a decent woman, and it troubled him that someone would expose her like that. But it was her own risk. If you cheat, you put everything on the line.

Mr. Lawson chugged the rest of his drink. He knew what was coming next. Apparently, tonight was the night to air the dirty laundry. Mr. Lawson had many secrets, but he knew those were safe. For now. The real damage was going to be done by the secret he was set up for. The video footage cut out leaving the audience with blue balls on a mega couple’s sex tape. Mr. Lawson popped up on the screen face fucking Katerina, followed by the staged photos of having sex with her.

From his high perch, he scanned the crowd for a reaction and saw a few people looking his way. They quickly diverted their attention. Legend was here watching this. That was the only explanation behind it. Mr. Lawson wasn’t too worried about the aftermath for him, he had a plan for that. But he was worried about losing a shot at catching the culprit. His eyes darted across the dance floor looking for anything out of the ordinary. He caught the back of Melissa’s head. She was dancing with someone. As she turned with him, Mr. Lawson saw the black mask. Legend was indeed present.

Before he could make a move, there was commotion off the dance floor. As people moved in and out of the way, he saw Rick on top of Mr. Fletcher, feeding him punches.

“Shit.” Mr. Lawson mumbled under his breath.

He looked back and Melissa and Legend were gone. He headed down the stairs.

* * *

Melissa chased Legend down the empty hall. She couldn’t let him get away. Not this time. He ran into a room and shut the door behind him. Melissa followed through into what looked like a storage room full of old clothes and mannequins. There was only one way out and she wasn’t letting him get past. This ended now.