The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Previously, on Deep Undercover

Hi there, Tara here. My master is away, and I’m very bored. Normally, I’m programmed to patiently wait for his return, but he’s been busy working on a new project with Megan, and he’s been neglecting me terribly. Not that I mind, of course. Master is always perfect, and although I want nothing more to be with him in the brainwashing room as he programs Megan into mindless slavery...

...hold up, that’s not true. What I want more than anything is for master to take me again, to feel him inside me, to hold his perfect body in my arms. I’m getting hot just thinking about it! The way he looks at me as he’s...

...hrm. I’m getting off track. Anyway, if you’re like me, you have trouble remembering things that happened five minutes ago, never mind five months ago. While I wait for my perfect lover to return, let me get you up to speed…

* * *

PREVIOUSLY, ON DEEP UNDERCOVER:

Avery Berman has a lucrative business selling military secrets to the Chinese government. His plan? Brainwash beautiful young women to act as his pawns, luring important military officials to his palatial Los Angeles mansion to be brainwashed as well. Now, with the help of spa owner Madame Franz, he’s got a pipeline of secrets flowing from the US Navy to his house, with none of the participants even aware that he controls their every action. It’s foolproof.

Enter Tara and Paul, private detectives.

Tara’s got a bold plan. She convinces Paul, an amateur hypnotist, to make her believe that she is Cassie DuBois, a beautiful socialite. “Cassie” quickly catches Avery’s eye and even more quickly becomes one of his mindless slaves. But whenever Avery’s not looking, Paul can reawaken Tara and plan their next move. A sleeper agent in Avery’s mansion, Tara is perfectly placed to bring down his scheme. Meanwhile, Paul and his hypnotist friend Megan work the other end of the pipeline, hypnotizing Madame Franz into passing those same secrets along to them without realizing it.

But then Avery figures it out.

He brainwashed the real Tara and turns her against Paul, ordering her to murder him. Under his control, she hypnotizes Megan and sends her to Avery to be reprogrammed. With Megan on his side, Avery can complete the next part of his plan.

Ah! But Paul and Tara/Cassie have an ace up their sleeve. Another personality, buried deep within Tara’s mind without her permission. Another Cassie—although, as Paul grudgingly admits, it’s a Cassie designed to replicate the “perfect Tara” he’s fallen in love with. Paul intends to use this sleeper personality to free Tara and escape with their lives, but Cassie has other ideas—she’s going back in, deep undercover, a sleeper buried inside a sleeper buried inside a sleeper.

(Confused yet? Sometimes I get confused, too. Don’t worry. Master will soon be here to sort things out. My mind works perfectly when he’s at the controls.)

As we start up again:

Paul has everyone thinking that Tara murdered him, including Tara herself, and he’s working in the shadows to bring Avery down;

Tara is thoroughly under Avery’s control, and is actively working on his behalf—even if that means betraying or killing her friends;

“Cassie” is back to being a sleeper, doing work for Avery but secretly able to be triggered and reawakened by Paul;

Megan has been brainwashed by Avery. Like Tara, she’s actively working to help him on his latest project;

Madame Franz, the spa owner, is collecting the secrets the girls get from their brainwashed contacts. She passes them along to Avery and, thanks to a post-hypnotic suggestion, to Megan as well;

Avery has Tara wrapped around his finger (and other things!), but he’s not satisfied with simply stealing a secret or two here and there. No, he’s got bigger plans, and thanks to Megan and his other slaves, he’s about to put them into play.

Avery’s other pawns—the girls, the officers, and other influential people—are completely under his control and completely unaware of it. Just a few magical words is all it takes to make them do whatever he wants.

Now, back to our story!